• Pros

• "Super easy to use. Reliable, no down times and problems. Support is great, had some ideas and they are now all implemented. And it's free for one screen!"

• "Very easy to use, super intuitive, regular updates with new features - I find myself renewed with excitement for this company and product when something new gets added."

• "Screens and playlists are easy to create. I had an issue with some scripting for a login and support was fantastic in working with me to get the script working, fantastic experience. "

• Cons

• "The asset directory can get crowded and clunky if we don't keep on top of organizing the files. It'd be helpful to have an expiration date like there is for slides. "

• "I wish there was a way to archive a slide for later use instead of just removing it. I would also like to be able to copy a slide from one playlist to another."

• "The scheduler could be easier to use as it isn't very clear to set up schedules correctly."

Browse Play Reviews

Aaron from iZettle

Very clean, easy to use product with a fantastic customer support team.

Able to show logos and metrics on our internal screens across the business, ability to finetune playlist schedule (ie. Only company logo after hours) Remotely able to update screens across different locations without ever needing to leave my desk.

Pros

Cons

Organisation - I'm a structured folder guy, sometimes I want to group things up more, but that's a personal preference. What I have found in my time using playsignage is that the team are usually willing and able to bend over backwards to fulfil the demand in a decent amount of time - features that were missing are now implemented because they listen.

Anthony from University of South Florida St. Petersburg

After searching, finally found the signage software we need!

For a long time we had a 9-screen video wall with almost no flexibility in how it showed content. This software has given us the ability of looping Youtube videos, flyers, and other content seamlessly. For us that means better exposure, more engagement, and higher levels of entertainment for our guests.

Pros

It's the most intuitive and user-friendly software we've used! The editing capabilities and plugins make it easy for us to display various forms of content on our screens. In the past, we've been limited on what we could show which was a poor customer experience for our guests. This software gives us the versatility that we need to really enhance our guest experience.

Reasons for Choosing Play

Cost was the most important reason. Also, another pivotal reason was the ability to test the software independently and without charge for the first screen. This gave us the flexibility of seeing how the software could work for us without committing first financially.

Dwayne from KRRC

Industry: Facilities Services

Dwayne

Awesome tool for beginners

Pros

Ease of use User friendly Fast reliable

Cons

Needs more plugins Library needs more tools

Response from Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Replied October 2018

Hi Dwayne, Thanks for the great review! If you have 5 minutes I would love to hear more about what plugins and tools for the library you think would benefit the user most - You can e-mail me at lars@playsignage.com

Danielle from Warehaus

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Easily the most robust solution at this price-point.

As a designer who works remotely, being able to efficiently manage content from the cloud rather than manually juggling flash drives with PowerPoint presentations has been fantastic.

Pros

Play offers an incredibly robust product at the absolute best price-point available. Customer support is nothing short of outstanding, and the fact that they integrate seamlessly with an extensive list of devices (FireStick, Android, Chrome, Apple, Raspberry Pi, Windows, etc.) and offer a clean intuitive cloud-based editor loaded with plug-ins and easy scheduling, there isn't another solution that even comes close. Play has completely streamlined the way we push content to the displays in our office. And as a designer who works remotely, being able to efficiently manage content from the cloud rather than manually juggling flash drives with PowerPoint presentations has been fantastic.

Cons

I haven't run into any negatives with the software.

Price, Value, Ease of Use, Customer Support

Dan from Production Plus Ltd.

Pros

Play is simple to use and produces a highly polished final product, the support is amazing I just wish more companies took notice how they support their product. very quick to setup and you can use a multitude of delivery methods to keep initial outlay low, it represents great value.

Cons

not being able to group playlist assets into project folders

Reasons for Choosing Play

Much clearer pricing strategy that works really well for us

Response from Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Replied September 2019

Hi Dan, thanks for an amazing review - Regarding the grouping of Playlist Assets, can you explain what you mean with that? Are you referring to grouping the playlists themselves or assets in the editor?

Benjamin from Swappie Oy

Great service for a really good price

We switched over to Play Digital Signage because of the flexibility of the service. With new software, you have to learn how to use it. Play Digital Signage is fast to learn with all sorts of handy features that we still keep discovering as we use it more. The customer service was super helpful with troubleshooting and with some features that we didn't know how to use. I would totally recommend it.

Pros

It's easy to create eye-catching and professional looking slides. The customer service is FAST and responsive.

Oak from Craig Swapp & Associates

Easy to use, priced right

Pros

We've been using a commercial package called SuperSign to broadcast to our lobby TV. We used it because for a long time we wanted to display a TV station inside a frame and put a welcome message on the side of the TV to greet people. It was very complex and a real pain for our receptionists to edit and change when clients came in. So we decided to find a better product and decided we didn't need TV broadcasting. That opened the field wide up. I found a lot of products that would do the job but many were quite expensive. Play Signage was priced right and free for the first instance so I figured I had nothing to lose but for the cost of buying an Amazon Fire stick to plug into the TV. I bought one and started configuring the system. I'm big on systems being intuitive and not requiring tutorials for basic functionality. I like to jump right in and if I get frustrated, ask for help or look for something better. In this case, I asked a number of questions to support about what the capabilities of the product were and they were very responsive. When I ran into a couple issues with how to do things, same thing. The best part though was how easy it was to get started and build out the playlist and publish it to the Fire stick and get it displaying on the TV. Super easy and I did that all without assistance. I'm definitely going to be deploying more of these.

Cons

The software is great, but just a general warning about the platform. The Amazon Fire stick is not a powerful platform to run the software from. When I put a "Welcome to" ticker on the bottom of a template, if I play at normal or fast speeds, it stutters when the slides above it change. If action is required for your purposes, you'll want a microcomputer platform instead of the Fire stick, but this is an easy way to test the platform and see if you like it. I put the ticker at slow speed so the stuttering isn't as noticeable and now it's acceptable for our purposes.

Adam from Saint David's United Church

Amazing software so easy to use

We searched for a long time to find an easy solution to be able to display notices and announcements of upcoming weekly events as well as a monthly calendar of events by room in the church. We are a small congregation with a very small budget. and being able to have a fully functional software with no annual fee is the best for us. Having access to a support chat that will answer simple questions is over the moon awesome.

Pros

The best part is there is not a hundred different settings you HAVE to set up every time you want to change a display. there is a lot of control but you can just leave it at the defaults and it will give a satisfactory display. the learning curve is not very steep, if you can build a power point show you can easily use Play digital

Cons

The only con I have run into is that when setting up a schedule and you if you want to say put up the same 5 min playlist every hour there is no button for that. you need to just make a new schedule each time.

Harry from Lexington Photo Scanning

Sophisticated, yet easy to use signage development

Designing three displays in a visitor center. It was easy to do this without a lot of preplanning. As I worked with the Play Digital Signage editor, I was able to make improvements as I saw how things looked.

Pros

Complete functionality Easy to use Integrated with other composition products such as Google Slides Produces a solution that runs on inexpensive controllers

Cons

Editing response time a bit slower than I wanted -- can't be perfect

Reasons for Choosing Play

Your policy of offering the first screen is free right away, no "apply for a free trial" made it possible for me to trying something out immediately. I liked what I was able to accomplish. I'm a developer.

JD from Gaia

Industry: Online Media

Most Flexible Solution

Pros

I love the flexibility that Play gives me when creating layouts for the signage. Other solutions were very rigid in the layouts they supported and the ability to share assets between different sign layouts. Plus the price is great! I also love the variety of devices that can be used as players instead of being forced into a proprietary solution.

Cons

Some features aren't the most intuitive to get to, but their support is great in walking you through various steps!

Simplicity and cost.

Antonio from Kings Harbor Multicare Center

Ease of use

I create presentations for our health care facility and often I need a lot of flexibilty combined with easy solutions to make quick, entertaining flyers and event promotions that catch the eyes of our residents and their families. Play is making it easy for me to do my thing without having to rack my brain too much on how to do it. Overall, I think they have a great product worth checking out.

Pros

Play is easy to use and easy to understand. I spent a lot of time trying to figure out other types of digital signage; but Play is very familiar because of its similarity to Powerpoint. So far, I am able to convert most of the powerpoint slides I have to this program and can build on them quite easily. Nice to find something that is easy to use "right out of the box"

Cons

There are a few features that I loose when converting powerpoint files, but its not all that bad. I have to spend alittle time trying to recreate certain effects; but, some of the extra features like adding a time/date, RSS feeds, and websites make up for what I may have lost.

Response from Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Replied September 2018

Hi Antonio, thanks for the great review ! If you have any functionality you think we should add to our road-map, please don't hesitate sending us an e-mail at hello@playsignage.com

Antonio from Kings Harbor Multicare Center

Digital signage made easy

I have noticed a marked increase in people interests in the events that we have posted as digital signage in our front lobby. It has piqued many potential customer's interest in our facility and keeps many of our staff and employees in the know about upcoming events and sharing special moments with our visitors. Great stuff.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use the software and to just get started making great digital signage from the time you first install access the program. So many great options and ways to make your content come to life. Best of all, you don't need to be an expert to figure out how to make it work. Even better is the fact that you can work anywhere with internet access and update your signage with just a few clicks of a mouse.

Cons

Only that it is limited by my imagination.

Scott from Amazing Grace Food Pantry

Interesting interface and easy to use

While a great alternative to the more basic cloud CMS providers, and less complicated or hardware-dependent than the more expensive ones, there's still some polish needed on the plugins (aesthetically) and a few seemingly basic plugin options missing like news. I'm sure I could brainstorm more ideas for our particular use-case, but I don't know how useful that would be for others... we're a charity just looking to provide something to make our clients' wait time seem shorter. In addition to advertising other local charities, having dynamic content, like "this day in history", "famous quotes" and news makes the screen more engaging and interesting.

Pros

The ability to create screen content directly along with imported assets is great.

Cons

Lacking in dynamic content options such as news. While some competitors are lacking in the UI department, some have quite the "plugin" or "addon" selection to make up for it. On that note, the ability to use MRSS is great, but for our use-case, the cost to emulate competitors addon-based dynamic content with a 3rd-party feed service makes it cancel out the "1st screen free" benefit. Plugin suggestion: News from the major networks/outlets and the sub-categories as part of the selection.

Response from Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Replied December 2018

HI Scott, Thanks for the review! We do appreciate any feedback we can get - both for usability, plugins and stuff to make our software easier to navigate in. So any feedback you have please send it to me at lars@playsignage.com. You have rated us 0 stars for Customer Support - Why is this? Have you emailen us, used the online chat or called ?? What happend ??

Charles from Village4U Lettings LDA

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Simple Use Signage

Provides a professional option to disseminate information to guests in our front office without resorting to printed media. Very easy to configure and implement. Runs 24H a day, 7 days a week and is very stable. Only issues when the internet is slow or down, which is not often. For the small business that only needs 1 screen this really works well for us. As it is slide based anyone who knows PowerPoint can design in it and produce something professional.

Pros

Everything! Simple to use. Methodical in approach for rollout. For one screen totally free!

Cons

Nothing. Wouldn't use it if it wasn't fit for purpose :)

Mihkel from Vurr

Pretty much everything we needed to manage my displays

Saves us quite a bit of money and time.

Pros

Our company has a lot of screens across the city and we can run bigger and smaller campaigns depending on the client's needs. Their pricing is pretty flexible. Depending on the size of the campaign we just pay for the screens that we actually use so it helps us optimize our expenses pretty well. I've used it on some indoor events and its pretty nice when you have one hub where you can just control all your screens.

Cons

Was surprised to find it supporting so many languages, including Estonian (which is only spoken by 1 million people), but the UI is still partially English in a few places. Please fix.

Michael from Buckman Arts Focus Elementary School

PlaySignage has been a great replacement of PowerPoint for our entry readerboard!

Parents are kept informed of upcoming events

Pros

The software is easy to use, not a lot of extra options to get in the way. I really like having the assets folders so I can update slides from almost any computer.

Cons

Response from Play.

Replied February 2018

Hi Michael, thanks for a great review - we really appreciate you feedback! Regarding the "archive a slide" ... We're working on slide parking at the moment, so you should expect this in the next release.

Matthew from Financial Services

Fantastic customer support experience

Pros

Cons

Some devices do not allow opening a web console but this is a limitation of the device rather than the signage software.

David from Neitco, LLC

Excellent technical support

Pros

Playsignage is an excellent digital signage system that is made only better by great technical support. Recently they helped us with a javascript issue over a week-end so we could meet a deadline.

Cons

We like Playsignage and highly recommend it and do not have any negative comments.

Richard from Great Barr Golf Club

Great bit of software - didn't expect it to be this good!

As a private members club we are trying to communicate better with our members and Play Digital Signage has really helped in getting messages out as members walk past the screen in our foyer. This has generated interest in other activities at the club and also shows we are trying to make our promotions look professional.

Pros

Free software is often disappointing but not Play Digital Signage. The software is really easy to use - I taught the club pro to use in in less than 5 minutes (no exaggeration!). Easy configuration and easy deployment - what more can you ask for?

Cons

The lack of a recycle bin has caught me out a couple of times, would be a nice feature to have,

Reasons for Choosing Play

It worked first time and did everything I needed it to do.

Response from Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Replied September 2019

Hi Richard, great idea! I'll add it to our roadmap - Think it's a small job to implement it. And thanks for the great review.

Keijo from Abja Gümnaasium

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Super easy infoscreen with great support

Displays info and timetable for students in hallway. Very easy and fast to make changes, if there are need. Changes appear instantly after publishing. Using with Amazon Fire TV stick. Using different playlists with scheduler.

Pros

Cons

Don't have nothing to complain. It works.

Ben from 2GB

Excellent package and service

Very stable, does what it says on the box, the online chat assistance too is very good also and support is crucial with this type of software.

Pros

Very easy to use interface for editing content. I need this for non-media people to use and it takes a very short amount of time to train them on it

Cons

Haven't found any yet so I'll have to pad this bit out to the min number of characters

The Best So Far I Found!

Using it over a year on multiple devices and the smooth operation and stability made my decision!

Pros

Amazing ease of use, full of features, great pricing!

Cons

Nothing at all. Everything is running perfectly for my needs!

Bo from CDK Grlobal ApS

Signage made flexable

We are satisfied with the product.

Pros

It is flexible it does the job on the platforms I want it to.

Cons

There are glitches here and there but it mostly runs like a dream.

Response from Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Replied February 2019

Hi Bo, Thanks for a great review! You mention in the "Cons" that there are glitches here and there - Can you elaborate what you are referring to. I'd be happy to look in to any matter.

Tommy from Lif "N" Joy

Easy

Pros

It was easy to get started with the software and publish the infoscreen on our Gym, we planned for a second screen and we like the cost for this. Have been online now for three weeks whitout any problems.

Cons

Maybe some more setting / options in RSS plugin

Response from Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Replied December 2018

Hi Tommy, Thanks for the great review ! Can you send me a couple of lines on the subject "settings/options in RSS plugin"? More specifically what settings and options you see as valuable for a user?

Md from Picante

Elegant, easy & affordable

Attract more customers

Pros

Because of running a business, I need to try different kind of softwares. Play degital Signage one of it. It is easy to synchronize with tv and also easy to design content. 1st screen is free(free means totally free without any logo) and for additional display you need to pay. The software has so many free plug in option(weather,instagram,watch & so on)

Cons

I have tried other digital Signage software . All the free version has logo visible on the display. But PLAY one completely free for the 1st screen.

Response from Play.

Replied July 2018

Thanks for the great review - We appreciate you take the time to review us.

Gen from Amporon Smart LED Display Solutions

Best user experience ever

Exceptional productivity. We used to create content with canvas.com, create clips there and then transfer clips over to signage software. Now, this part has gone, we can do everything in playsignage user interface. Huge savings on the side of effort. And the user interface is something that you would demo for your customers as a ​reseller and not feel bad about it.

Pros

The user interface. It is so easy as it feels almost embarrassing. It gives you the feeling that it is not for professional usage, as you have used to the fact that professional software are not easy to use.

Cons

maybe the fact that I​ cannot fine-tune and set boxes sizes in pixels.

Veran from Information Technology and Services

Nicely done digital signage software with easy use

Working on big digital signage project where Playsignage software can find his place in the story.

Pros

easy use, modern design, great support, great features, team that is listening to you and creating road map for additional features

Cons

There is nothing at the moment that we didn't like it in the software.

Response from Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Replied March 2019

Hi Veran, Thanks for the great review - Let us know if you have any questions or you need advise on how to get stuff working at play.

Brian from Russtech Engineering Co, Inc.

Most Comprehensive Interface of all the Signage Software Solutions

Pros

Ease of use and familiar Power Point type interface. Ability to snap to grid and keep things easily lined up on the screen Ability to put content ANYWHERE on the screen and not be limited to predefined zones Easy broadcast to Amazon Fire TV Stick which is very economically priced. Excellent customer support!

Cons

None to mention at this point, the software is outstanding!

Chris from Solution Monster

Fantastic, streamlined digital signage solution

Pros

Super easy to use and setup (in comparison to MANY other products in this space) with all the key features you'd need to setup and use a digital signage product.

Cons

- Would love to see an iOS app version for both managing your content and using as a signage display. - Would love to see some kind of CRM style solution to dynamically manage/update product menus.

Response from Play.

Replied October 2017

Hi Chris, Thanks for reviewing - We love both pros and cons, so that we know what is great and what we should work on. Regarding your last request with Product MENU's - Can you perhaps send me an e-mail explaining this in details? Regards Lars Normark @ Play Digital Signage

Michael from ELCO S.D.

School Use

Pros

It is web-based and allows me to make changes at any point and anywhere.

Cons

I wish I could imbed a third part site like google images to play continuously.

Response from Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Replied October 2018

Hi Michael, Thanks for the great review! Regarding the embedding of other pages (Webpages) you should be able to include anything that is viewable in your browser - You are welcome to mail me the content you want displayed, so that I can guide you in the right direction.

Joshua from iHeartMedia

Great Digital Signage Platform with Incredible Customer Support

As a whole, Play Digital Signage is a must-have if you need a simple, yet feature-packed way to create and edit digital signage for any number of needs.

Pros

Play Digital Signage is one of the most straightforward and easy-to-use digital signage platforms available. Even though it's a simple software, it has great features that make creating and editing digital signage a breeze.

Cons

There is a bit of a learning curve when it comes to creating inside the software, but the great customer support takes away any fear of not knowing how to or being able to do something.

Daniel from DDR - Digital Dreams Racing

After trying many others singage "solutions" I finally found this PERFECT software service.

I completely solved the management of the screens in my highschool.

Pros

Easy management and edition. Online storage of contents, including conversion of PDFs and presentations. Useful friendly plugins.

Cons

Really I don't know what to say. I only had a problem with one screen that didn't update contents but I reinstalled it and the problem was solved (I guess there was a wifi connection issue, nothing to do with the software).

Response from Play.

Replied April 2018

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the review - This is exactly the experience we want our customers to have when signing up for Play.

Erik from University

Intuitive to use and does what it promises!

Pros

The UI is quite clean and not cluttered and quite intuitive to use, at least for me. It offers a reasonable range of tools to implement the playlist content you would want to. The "get it working" process is quite streamlined, at least on Windows and with one screen. The update propagated to the screen quite quickly. Definitely worth to try out!

Cons

There is room to grow for the features, but the basic tools you would expect are there. So far haven't found any major issues with the product. The UI responsiveness on Firefox was a bit slow, but worked very quickly on Chrome. At the moment can't really say much about the long term stability of the software though.

gabriel from studio dentistico khamaisi

top in market

Pros

easy to use and customize, first screen is free,

Cons

i recommend to improve the possibilities to customize and connect with other online services

Response from Play Digital Signage, Inc.

Replied March 2019

HI Gabriel, Thanks for the great review. Regarding your mention of other online services, what did you have in mind? BTW launching Instagram in two weeks:)

Bruce from Exaltation of the Holy Cross Parish

Best solution I have found.

I belong to a small catholic parish and I have been searching for a way of communicating key messages. We have had a bulletin board for years that nobody looks at but people are drawn to the digital signage. We are able to communicate key messages in our church hall and people pay attention.

Pros

The software is extremely user friendly and I was able to get up and running quickly. I like the fact that it is advertised as free for one screen and it is! All the features of the paid version are available for free when using a single screen. I have tried many other solutions, both paid and free, and this one is the best one I have found. Highly recommended!

Cons

It took me a bit of figuring out to get the player up and running but the online technical support was a big help.

Reasons for Choosing Play

Ease of use. Free features. Good customer support.

Janika from Better Collective

Excellent for small business thinking of testing out digital signage.

Pros

So easy to set up and start using it. My absolute favourite thing is the support for variety of file types. I can add a video or images (or even a pdf, if you'd like), and won't have to worry about converting anything. It allows me to just concentrate on getting the campaign up and running. Also, you can customise and schedule your playlists as you wish. Whole thing feels quite dynamic and adjustable to my personal needs.

Cons

Two things I would like to see: First - to be able to create grouping for playlists too. Currently I can create screen groups (e.g. by location), but I would like to be able to create groups for my playlists as well (e.g. newcomer offers). Second - allowing websites to be displayed is awesome, but adding some functionality to it (e.g displaying stuff behind login wall) would make it more useful (like displaying analytics)

Kadi from Kadis INK

Review for Play. Digital Signae

This product is easing my everyday tasking - i think that should be an aim for every new software development. Easy, simple to use, beautiful to look!

Pros

It's simple to use - that is most important to me, i do not have time to deal with difficult things. Customer support was super quick and friendly!

Cons

Well, the desing is not perfectly my cup of tea but i guess that is a matter of taste!

Response from Play.

Replied March 2017

Thank you Kadi! As for the design - we'd love to hear your feedback. Feel free to ping us on info@playsignage.com if you have a spare moment.

Hans Hendrik from Telia Eesti

Their software is top notch!

Pros

Very intuitive to use software, and what I liked the most is that the customer support at PlaySignage was very fast to respond to my technical questions.

Cons

I wish there were more social network integrations, such as Linkedin and Instagram, hopefully some day.

Lynn from Alliant Corporation

Industry: Environmental Services

New user of Play Signage

everyone seems to like the daily updates. There was nothing in place before using this software.

Pros

It's free for our needs, and it's pretty easy to get set up and going quickly.

Cons

I'm sure this is covered in a users' guide somewhere, but I had to bother tech support to find a solution to my problem of the graphics not using the entire display area. Found out that I had to create a new playlist specifically for my display.

Yeshuwanth from Choose portal Pvt Ltd

Pretty much everything we needed

Pros

I love how sophisticated the software is, at the same time its so easy to use. The idea that i can create an ad and set it to only play at certain times in the day is the best thing for me.

Cons

Allowing websites to be displayed is awesome, but adding some functionality to it (e.g displaying stuff behind login wall) would make it more useful (like displaying analytics)

Response from Play.

Replied April 2018

Hi Yeshuwanth, thanks for the great review - We love happy customers :) Regarding your mention on the "stuff behind login wall". When adding a website you can add a Javascript (Might need someone to do it for you). This way you should be able to display content that requires a login.

Märt from Gov. Office

Industry: Broadcast Media

We used PlaySignage to create interactive touch menu for our visitors on an Android tablet.

Pros

I was surprised to learn that we can create touch enabled digital signage interaction workflows without any programming

Cons

There was initial learning curve to creating the navigation layout, I think it could be simplified even more, but unfortunately I can't propose a more concrete recommendation.

Response from Play.

Replied November 2017

Hi Märt, Thanks for the kind review - If you find a way / think of a way to make it more simple and user-optimized please let us know.

Rachel from ACAC Fitness & Wellness Centers

One stop shop for digital signage

We recently replace all of our wall signage with interactive digital signage. Our budget is happier, our printers are happier, and our members are happier having all of their information in one place!

Pros

You can access multiple devices, in multiple places, all in one account! It makes designing and updating playlists easy breezy.

Cons

It took us a while to figure out how to set this up... but, once we did - the rest was easy.

Chelsea from acac Fitness and Wellness Centers

Play Signage- Digital Signage made easy.

Cutting back on creating flyers (paper waste) and having a better timeline for releasing real-time announcements.

Pros

The ease of learning/navigating the software. After just several minutes of using the home page, it was clear it would be a simple platform to learn and turn around and educate your team.

Cons

The design part of the software is pretty limited, we had to upload quite a few pieces.

edwin from MNXDIGITALAFRICA

Great Signage Solution

Pros

Very easy to use and intuitive, Great Technical support and functionality. I love the platform

Cons

Unable to bring some layers to the front or send to back

Elsen from Food & Beverages

great product

Pros

Really happy with the software and would highly recommended

Cons

no cons to this service , it takes a few to get used to it but its well worth it

Henri from I AM POST OÜ

Easy way of turning any TV into a digital signage solution.

Less time spent on changing content on screens.

Pros

The editor is really nice to use. Unlike other digital signage solutions I've tried, the editor enables combining multiple text/video/image elements on a single slide.

Cons

I found creating touch interfaces too difficult - while it's possible, there is a learning curve to it.

Amarjeet from keewatin pharmacy

Awesome Service

PDS is awesome software . Easy to use , great support system

Pros

Customer care is awe some .I use this for my business and as well for community church .When ever I had problem just sent a message on chat and response was there in few minutes

Cons

I am new user and have not experienced any problem yet

Robert from Nexstar Media Group, Inc.

Simple but still robust

We wanted a welcome sign for guests that we could change daily and this fulfilled our needs beautifully.

Pros

Streamlined and intuitive. I had a basic sign working in a matter of minutes.

Cons

To get very smooth transitions and videos you can't use wimpy player. That's to be expected so not a true con.

philip from The old general store

great!

the software is wonderful. i can upload new designs from home and have them show up as soon as i make them.

Seth from Tijuana Flats

Amazing! Great support and product. Any issues

Great customer support. Reliable software that provides a great upgrade from a legacy digital signage system.

Pros

Ease of access, reliability, user friendly interface. Amazing support. Any issues any time of the day you will get support.