Browse Rise Vision Reviews

Brandon from University of Arkansas

Student-Athlete Development

Helps market programs to student-athletes.

Pros

It's able too sync to multiple platforms (TV's). The timeline is a useful tool to keep current post up.

Cons

None the product is exceptional. The whole athletic department at the U of A uses the software. We would like to highlight that we use the software on Risevision social media platform to recognize the collaboration.

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

The University of Arkansas athletic department uses it.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the kind words Brandon!

Rodney from Beaver County CTC

Rise Vision - Eveything needed for digital signage

My overall experience has been great with Rise Vision! It definitely took care of all my needs for our digital signage issues. To have the ability to run multiple displays and to be able to update, (on the fly), has been huge for my team! Multiple people can be creating or publishing presentations at the same time. I have and will continue to recommend Rise Vison software solution.

Pros

From the first time I used Rise Vision , I have found that it has always very user friendly. All the templates are easy to follow and the novice person could navigate through them. Storage is very big and the ability to upload and download to the site is exceptional. Also, the "Help," section gives concise information that will help you with creating your own presentations and templates.

Cons

The only thing that is giving me a slight drawback is the customer support section. I am in charge of a small - medium site, and I need to be able to speak with someone from tech support and not just email. So, if there could be something that can be worked on, its the customer's access to the techs. Once I was able to communicate my problems, they were addressed in a timely manner, but without the ability to call it was problematic .

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

The ease of use from setup to actual presentations was the biggest factor. Also, the ability to use it on different platforms. I have used the displays on Rasberry Pi's, Windows 10, and Mac's.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thanks for leaving a review Rodney!

Beth from G.O.D. International

Too Hard to Use

Pros

It worked without many flaws, after the initial set up, for a few years. Then, the app was no longer available on the setup we had and it would have required an entirely new TV to use.

Cons

It was too hard to use. I had to have my website technician set it up and change it any time it was needed. This meant delayed changes and something not many people could easily implement without technical skill.

Andrew from Rampart Supply

Industry: Wholesale

Great platform for creating your own customized digital signage solution

We have built some great signage displays with the product. It's very easy to teach new content administrators how to update the screens which is a huge plus.

Pros

Very easy to learn. Knowledge base, training videos, and customer support make it a breeze to get started. When you get stumped, their support is very quick to respond.

Cons

Very little to not like. I guess if anything, most of the pre-designed templates are geared toward schools but they are easy enough to change up for business purposes.

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

Easier interface to train users. Flexible pricing model. Stable platform.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied December 2020

Hi Andrew, Thank you for your review. If you ever want to request a template design, feel free to email support@risevision.com. Thanks, Joy

Mark from Fairview School District 72

Rise Vision digital signage has been a hit!

We had decided on digital signage as a way to increase school connectedness. Students are excited to see themselves and classmates on the signage. Our parent community has been impressed as well, and enjoy being able to see the events and activities that take place in the school.

Pros

The setup was quick and easy. I was able to have all of my displays up and running in less than a day. The combination of branded templates and customizable slides helps to keep the content fresh and engaging for our school community.

Cons

I decided to purchase dedicated PCs for my media players which required a bit of configuration and might be complicated for smaller organizations. The recommended player was available through my preferred vendors.

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

The cost combined with the ease of use make it very hard to beat.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the feedback Mark! We love what you're doing with Rise Vision at Fairview School District.

Christian from Cegep de Riviere-du-Loup

Very good product

We are very satisfied with the product. We use this software to broadcast the content of internal activities to come on 10 screens inside our buildings. We even have one in a secondary school near us which allows us to promote our establishment.

Pros

The site as a good and simple interface. Even the basic functions allow us to make very nice information panels. With a paid experience account get even better with the templates and other tools provided.

Cons

We did not find the possibility of making a presentation easily used by a sub-company.

Reasons for Switching to Rise Vision

We had problems with Windows windows which regularly appeared on the screen and which blocked the display.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

I'm happy to hear you're very satisfied!

Kienly from Quality inn

Great product. Good price. Easy to use

I use the program since it is a free trial require constant internet (once your computer off, to reload you need Internet). Overtime a pro (paid version) available you can work it offline. You can upload and modify right on your phone. Very very easy to use. The help on you tube is great

Pros

Extremely easy to use,drag and drop. Easy customize

Cons

Not the software. Microsoft upgrade keep on pop up thus you need a pro version. Your hard drive need to be larger then 32g to accommodate constant automatically upgrade from Microsoft

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

EXTREME Easy loading and customize page, easy control speed of slide, reliable, scheduling, multi tv deployment, use of phone to load and u load signage

Reasons for Switching to Rise Vision

Easy of use and control of your publishing at finger tip

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the feedback Kienly!

Jon from Vermillion School District

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Flexible and Responsive

I have found Rise Vision to be extremely flexible with our needs, responsive to our inquiries and quick to develop a Presentation when one was suggested. They really seem genuinely interested in being there for their clients. I have no complaints!

Pros

The Rise Vision Presentation Templates are generally easy to use and adapt to our needs. If we ever have a question or need, they respond very quickly to questions or service tickets.

Cons

It would be nice if there existed the ability to adjust certain aspects of the presentation - image size, location of text, etc.

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

It seemed to have the best integration with the video displays and controller (ASUS Chromebits) that we were planning to utilize.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review and feedback Jon!

Amy from Saginaw Township Community Schools

Ease of Rise Vision

My experience with Rise Vision is one hundred percent positive! I would recommend this program to everyone and anyone!

Pros

Rise Vision is very user friendly, easy to learn and easy to manage. After the improvement to Rise Vision this past year it is even easier and faster to use. I work in a high school with multiple screens throughout the building and many people have commented on how nice it is to see all the different announcements etc. up for viewing. We have them in the main hall, counseling and the cafeteria which makes it accessible for students and staff to view. Again the program is easy to manage and very useful.

Cons

I have not had any bad experiences while using Rise Vision.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for sharing your feedback Amy! We are happy to hear that using Rise Vision has been easy for you! Joy

Crystal from The Durham Company

Placeholder Make for Easy Layouts

Overall this software has been a great tool for our company! We are able to get information out quickly to our employees whether it is something more important like COVID updates or if it celebrating an employee's retirement, it has been a wonderful way to connect with our employees.

Pros

I like that I can bring in my own images to be displayed. It's easy to use for the most part. I do like setting up different placeholders to create a layout. I like some of the new templates but wish there was more that was more company-based, especially for manufacturing industries.

Cons

There seem to be a few bugs such as the weather widget not working all the time. I do wish there were some more free widgets like live radar maps with better local detail. Some charts and spreadsheet widgets would be great. Right now I embed them from Google sheets, which works great, but the look is not as clean.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2021

Thank you for your review Crystal. I'll make sure to share your feedback with our product team. Please reach out to support@risevision.com if you ever need any assistance. Joy

James from New Fairfield High School

Great for high school use

This is the second high school at which I have utilized RiseVision for our schoolwide communications, and would recommend that any school consider it for use in their building.

Pros

Software is easy to use, and easy to integrate existing Google Slide presentations. The templates are incredibly easy to use, and make the visuals really stand out in the school. Very easy to customize what is seen on monitors in different areas of the building. It also allows for others to contribute content, which is important in a school setting. The tutorials are very clear and helpful as well.

Cons

Some of the text interfaces take a bit to get used to.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review James!

Bradley from Centre College

A great service for businesses with multiple departments.

Pros

I like the new design. Its much easier to create presentations than its predecessor. I like the ability as a system admin to manage multiple companies and provide individual support. The move to the cloud has been effortless and the uploading is fast. The price is very reasonable especially if you have multiple departments pitching in for licenses. Setup is fast and easy depending on which configuration you choose. We have chosen to use Windows 10 on a mini PC or Computestick. I like the ability to view/ restart your media player from the browser. The new templates are very nice and can be modified to fit any situation.

Cons

One improvement I find to be helpful is the ability to copy presentations to other companies. I know they can be shared with companies that are under them, but what if the company is not "under" the companies umbrella. I think there should be a way to backup presentations to a zip file. These backups could then be uploaded and used for other companies. Also, in the older version of Risevision you had the ability to view/edit your presentation in HTML. This feature may also be available in the new version but I haven't found it yet.

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

We have used Risevision for as long as I've been with the company. I believe we are happy with what we have. When we needed support moving from the old platform, Risevision offered the support we needed. Our current infrastructure would've needed a makeover had we switched.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review Bradley :)

Great Product, Great Value, Requires some intermediate knowledge to really utilize it well.

Pros

The ability to send different signals to different displays and use different schedules at different times of day was great. It allowed us to use critical employee communication in mornings and evenings as well as visual advertising the rest of the day. Linking up with google docs and goodle calendar is very useful as well. We were able to give people access to a google sheet for them to make changes and they didn't have to learn the rise software or do any real media creation.

Cons

Designing content was less than ideal. Generally what happened is we would design content in some other media format (I would use Gimp a lot) and then set that as the background and only actually apply an Item for the information that changed, for example, I had an employee birthday screen and everything on the screen was all one image file except the list of employees who were updated via a google drive. This also was handy when other departments wanted to do some advertising/communication because I could just tell them the resolution to make the image and I only had to upload a single image instead of trying to have them create content or make me do it.

Lisa from Dundy County Stratton Schools

School Announcements Made Easy

We use RiseVision in a 7-12 Public school setting on monitors that display in our common areas to post important announcements for all students and staff to see. It is used a part of the Digital Design curriculum and students help with the daily updates of announcements. It is easy to integrate with a shared Google Slide file as well as embed code from other sites.

Pros

I like the ability to quickly edit a presentation and add them to a schedule in a matter of minutes.

Cons

The thing we like the least is the limitations of design size on some of the templates.

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

When we started using RiseVision it was free and in public education that is the best price : ) We were disappointed when RiseVision chose to no longer make their product free but were happy with an educational discount allowing us to continue to use this service without a huge learning curve to transfer to another product. We are hoping our administration will continue to fund RiseVision as we really like the new opportunities with the many templates that are now available. We just wish we had a little more editing freedom on the templates.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review Lisa! I sent you an email to better understand the issue you're running into with the templates. Hopefully we can get that addressed for you in a future update :)

Shawn from Havergal College

Highly recommended digital signage product.

Pros

Easy to set up Easy to use Based in Canada

Cons

Player software crashes from time to time

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

Based in Canada, software quality and ease of setup and use.

Software end of life

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review Shawn. I sent you a note about the player software. Reliability is really important to us so it'd be great if we could investigate the next time it happens.

Zach from University of Surrey Students' Union

Industry: Motion Pictures and Film

Easy interface, effective software and helpful service

Rise Vision's software allows us to easily promote important events around campus to a wide audience. Many of the screens are in public areas with a lot of foot flow, so they act as an effective means of advertising. Not only that, but they provide us with an effective means to showcase live information as well. The interface is very user friendly and those in charge of the screens are able to update and manage the content shared very easily.

Pros

I have found the interface of the software very easy to use, while also boasting many useful features. It allows easy distribution of image, video, websites, live information and much more. It also enables users to easily customise display settings. The ability to organise playlists and select which displays they are aired on is very simple and effective.

Cons

At time I have found the integration of websites and live information does not effective translate properly and can come out distorted on the screens. Usually this is fixable, but it can be frustrating having to reconfigure the website display, and some have to be scrapped altogether.

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review Zach!

Josh from Wooddale Church

Rise Vision - Cafe Menu Boards

I have been using Rise Vision in one form or another for probably 15 years. Typically for some simple slideshow programs on lobby monitors, however the last year Rise has been powering our Coffee Shop menu boards, and the teams there are loving it.

Pros

The ease of customization and user training is key to our use case. Once trained, users end up taking it to the next level on their own, and are able to be creative with how we use the product.

Cons

Currently running a few screens off of Raspberry Pi 4's, and depending on the complexity of our boards, the software reboots every few days. I'll be updating the hardware to Intel NUCs soon, which should solve that issue.

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

Cost, flexibility with pulling in live data (from Google Sheets), ease of training new users.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the feedback Josh. It's amazing to hear you've been using Rise Vision for 15 years!

Patrick from Angelo State University

Rise Vision provides exceptional digitial signage solutions

Rise Vision customer service is prompt and walks you through any issues with patience and high-end knowledge of not only their product but best practices.

Pros

Rise Vision actually listens to the feedback from their users. We have been a customer for about ten years and Rise continues to evolve their products based on the needs of the user. With a user-friendly interface and out-of-the-box templates, you can be up and running in no time. I manage 40 end users who do not have much, if any, HTML or CSS knowledge. They are able to start designing their own content after a one hour overview.

Cons

We use Raspberry Pis for our signage and some of the templates are too labor-intensive for the smaller Pis. Not a big issue as we are able to adjust with other content.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the great feedback!

Seth from Digital Medics

A good choice if you like the templates

We're using the signs mostly to do some work with a local non-profit to display messages in schools. There's another party involved making web slideshows so we can use Rise's free version for that and it works quite well; certainly no complaints for the money. We have a couple of other signs in the paid tier that can use their built-in slideshow creation tools and those work well if you're using fairly static slides but we've found it to be pretty time consuming to roll something like an animated slide show directly with the slideshow maker. Overall it's a solid choice for centrally managed digital signage and their support people have always been great to work with, even for a tiny little customer like us, which is appreciated.

Pros

The available templates are great if they suit your needs. It can easily display webpages and when customizing you can create a sort of DIY widget with any embeddable web code which is handy.

Cons

Things often feel like they're missing just a little polish; the website *really* wants you to use Chrome and works your computer while you're building presentations. What you see in the editor isn't always what you get. Certain things require more processing power than you'd expect on the sign; we use a handful of Raspberry Pi units for signage and a lot of animations are rough on them, which seemed a bit odd since it's just showing a sort of web slideshow.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the feedback Seth!

William from Wabash Valley Goodwill Industries, Inc.

Rise Vision Works for my Not-For-Profit

We began using in the summer of 2017. We operate multiple media servers at several locations. Overall we have been very happy with the product and the service. It serves our needs very well and support has been good the few times we needed it.

Pros

I found the software very easy for us to use. We currently have 14 media servers displaying various content at different locations. It is very easy to manage our displays.

Cons

Probably when support for Cenique boxes ended.

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

My main concern was price for the functionality we needed. Rise Vision was clearly above the rest of the software packages I looked at. I would not hesitate to recommend Rise to anyone. We plan to buy about 10 more licenses as we roll out more displays.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the review Bill!

Deb from Pickering Christian School

Rise Vision Review

I love Rise Vision and especially the Tech Support. It has been a great learning curve and a fun adventure! Thank you

Pros

I really like that the program is constantly being updated to be even more user friendly and incorporating new ideas all the time. Their weekly emails contain great info! The tech support is amazing!! I wished I had realized that when I first starting using the program, I would saved myself so many headaches! I am not super techie and I have been able create some pretty amazing presentations. I love their quick templates, they are easy to update and they keep your displays fresh.

Cons

I wish there was more flexibility with the easy templates.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied October 2020

Thanks for the review, glad you enjoy the templates and support!

Dennis from Cambria USA

Great product, with flexibility

We use Rise Vision to display marketing videos, safety videos, consumer venues, etc. Changes are easy to make, and do not require our displays to be connected to network (videos will run offline!)

Pros

The software and tools are easy to use. I can show someone how to create or make changes to their display in just minutes

Cons

I wish this software was available on Apple TV's. While RiseVision supports other platforms, for some reason the Apple TV is not one of them. An Apple TV found in nearly every school classroom because of Apple penetration into the school with the iPad. Why not take advantage of this platform and provide an app that works on an inexpensive device that is already deployed.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the feedback Dennis!

Jeff from Carterville Junior High School

Carterville Junior High

Overall, we have been very pleased. Like any product, there are a few things we'd like to see different, but we are very pleased with the product.

Pros

The vividness of the displays and "pop" they have on our tv's is impressive. It is like an ad one might see on tv. This is not a fancy power point. It is on a whole different level. The slides can vary and be unique which gets the attention of our students and prevents each slide from looking basically the same. You can do some really neat things.

Cons

I gave ease of use 3 of 5 stars because it is not an intuitive platform. One cannot just start clicking around and figure it out like you can with a lot of apps or other software, even if you are a bit tech savvy. It takes some time to learn how to manipulate and use the system. Once you learn it though, the ease of use would be 5 of 5 and it doesn't take months to learn. However, there is some time up front that has to be invested, a lot of trial and error, phone calls to support or other users until you get the hang of it. If the primary user were to leave the organization, it is not something that could just continue quickly without fail unless you had crossed trained someone.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Hi Jeff, I appreciate all the helpful feedback. I think you'll like a number of the improvements we have this year to make it easier for end users to pick up Rise Vision quickly.

Keri from Southern Utah University

Digital Signage on Campus

The benefits with using Rise Vision has been the scope of our advertising. It is seen by hundreds of students daily and there has been an significant growth of attendance at events once we starting advertising on digital signage.

Pros

Creating a way move the event advertisements designed by the graphics team to tv monitors around the student union. Once designed it takes just a few minutes to post it for the student, staff and faculty members on campus.

Cons

It would be helpful if there was an easier way to schedule when the ads are posted.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

It's fantastic to hear Rise Vision has helped you increase event attendance so much. Thank you for sharing!

Leanne from Rick Hansen Secondary School

Secondary School

We are providing students with current, up-to-date information about school and everything they need to know.

Pros

I like that we have at least 2 different uses for the software. We are able to run slides all day and also show a schedule on a different tv. I like the ease with which I can update the slide show and I don't have to go to too many steps.

Cons

It would be nice if I could customize the first slide. It seems to be locked.

Reasons for Switching to Rise Vision

financially we made the switch. and I think it was many schools that now use it.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thank you for the review Leanne. I've sent you an email about the slide you'd like to customize.

Eric from West Fork CSD

Rise Vision in the School Setting

We have been extremely happy and thrilled with their commitment to continue to produce new templates.

Pros

We love Rise Vision at our school! We wanted to make a good first impression on students and community when they walk in our doors and Rise Vision helped us do that. There are templates for everything we need and they are easy to customize. This provides us with a professional look that our secretaries can manage on a daily basis. The ease of setup was a plus!

Cons

No real cons from us. We have been able to install and train office staff and the day to day operation is a breeze.

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

Professional appearance. Ease of use.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the kind words Eric! We love what you're doing at West Fork :)

Janelle from S3 Technologies

Currently meets our needs but lacks some functionality

Overall the experience with Rise Vision has been really good. There are just some things that cause minor frustrations. We always find a way to work around those things that cause frustration to end up with content we are happy with, but it ends up taking much longer than necessary.

Pros

It is pretty user friendly, it is not difficult to pick up how to use it. The support when we have run in to issues has been great. We use this platform to manage signage for quite a few of our clients and this software makes it easy to do that all in one place.

Cons

It is often hard to be able to do all the little customizations we would like. It would be nice if you could snap content to the edges, or if when you are moving around a place holder box that there would be lines coming off of it so you could see how that placeholder lines up with the other placeholders on the screen. Right now you just have to eyeball it with not guidance or you have to type in the numeric value of where you want the box on the screen which is frustrating.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the feedback Janelle!

Travis from Dike-New Hartford Community Schools

Useful Tool for the School Setting

Our overall experience with Rise Vision has been great. We started out with the free version which was very functional and have now moved to the paid version. We use Rise Vision for our daily announcements as well as for our concession stands menus.

Pros

The software offers a wide variety of templates for school setting activities.

Cons

When entering and editing information on the text widget window it cannot be expanded to full screen and the save and cancel buttons are unavailable if the screen is dragged too far down.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the feedback Travis!

Guy from Macomb Community College

Yes, I Would Pick RiseVision...in a Heartbeat!

The system provides me with a high degree of confidence knowing that all my signage remains working the way I set them up day in and day out, month after month!

Pros

The concept is simple to follow and its operations are clearly defined.

Cons

Sometimes dashboard features might be a little sluggish in their responsiveness. Visual statuses and connections lag a bit behind real time actions. But never affecting performance.

Reasons for Switching to Rise Vision

Software was not going to be updated.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied November 2020

Hello Guy, Thank you for your review! Joy

Steve from Ellation

Easy digital signage that anyone can update

We implemented RiseVision to allow for digital signage to be synchronized in different offices all over the world, with a small overhead. It did the job well, and was works as intended.

Pros

Runs on modest hardware, reasonable costs given the value.

Cons

Clunky editor for changing beyond a slideshow, the technical aspects are all there to make it appear differently on different screens, but that intimidated some of my less technical users.

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

Cost, ease of use, robust feature set.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review Steve!

Melissa from INSP

Campus Digital Signage is a breeze with RiseVision

We have 42 screens on campus that communicate various messages depending on their location. The Rise Vision platform helps us to easily and quickly upload messaging, in both static and motion graphic format. We also are able to schedule messaging when visitors are onsite, events are in progress, etc. Overall, Rise Vision helps us to ensure timely, accurate messaging to both internal and external stakeholders.

Pros

User friendly Cloud-based Lots of features Unlimited storage

Cons

The folder/storage system could be better configured to organize graphics and delete content no longer needed. While the system is understandable, it could be more streamlined.

Reasons for Switching to Rise Vision

Platform was complicated, laborious, and required a full-time person. Now, we share DS responsibilities with various messaging departments with no additional employee needed.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the feedback Melissa!

Nicholas from The University of Vermont

Great product for Higher Ed Signage

We use Rise Vision to keep our students engaged and in the loop with events on campus, what courses are offered, and for welcoming special guests or speakers. During special events we can "brand" the buildings digital screens with signage specifically for that event.

Pros

Rise vision was very easy to setup on multiple screens throughout our building, and easy to manage remotely. We have numerous users who can change content on the fly, and there are many useful add-ons like weather, RSS feeds, etc. that make for a dynamic display.

Cons

Some of the display setup can be a bit tricky, but once you get the layout right you rarely need to modify it.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

It's awesome to learn a bit about how you're using Rise Vision to keep students engaged. Thanks for the feedback Nicholas!

Anthony from Adrian Public Schools

Depending your expectations, this software ticks most boxes.

Very few software(s) out there are perfect, each requiring something to be changed/altered to increase its value. Although Rise Vision is not perfect, once you learn the "oddity's" of its imperfection, you can see why it is one of the better options for "web-based digital signage".

Pros

-Ease of Use -The Animated Templates -Remote (Web) Access...even from a cell phone

Cons

-Not as many Portrait Templates as there are Landscape -Google Slide Presentation(s), "play to finished/end" does not work in intended. Have to change the time to display to the "# of slides x seconds you want each slide displayed". -GUI could use some re-tooling

Cost and features.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Really appreciate the feedback Anthony!

Amanda from Fitton Center for Creative Arts

Industry: Museums and Institutions

Attention Grabbing and Effortless Marketing

Pros

Lots of templates to use to create your media and easy to explore and understand. It is very fast to update and keep your materials fresh. We also love the ability to pull in other fun templates, like countdowns, fun facts and weather.

Cons

There are times when you may need some who is a little more tech-savvy to help you out, but the customer service has been great to help troubleshoot.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

I'm happy to hear you like the templates and integrations! Thanks for the review :)

Dillon from Escambia High School

Awesome Product

Pros

This product is extremely easy to set up and get going, I had a whole high school's worth of TVs displaying information in a matter of a few hours.

Cons

I do not like using this software through the intel nuc.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2021

Hi Dillon, Thank you so much for your review. Great to hear it was easy to set up! Joy

Brady from Life Line Emergency Vehicles

Good Display software

Pros

Great templates. Was easier to change them when i first started using it compared to late.

Cons

The changes on how you can change the templates has changed and not as user friendly.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the feedback Brady. More customization tools are on the way.

Jackie from West Carroll Primary School

Rise Vision review

Our school has the display in our lobby. The kids love to come by and see their pictures and it's great to let parents know what's going on and our visitors enjoy seeing everything we put up.

Pros

I absolutely love the fact that the templates are customizable. I can make my own or use one of the provided templates. I can add photos to the templates which I love to do due to the fact that we are a school.

Cons

I actually haven't had any problem with the software. It's easy to set up and use.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied October 2020

Hi Jackie, Great to hear you are finding the software easy to use. If you ever do need any help, our support team is there for you. Thanks, Joy

Loula from EEDC

A great display tool!

We use RiseVision to update the TV screens we have located throughout our venue. It is a very helpful tool to maintain these displays, and in turn really helps to boost the overall look of our venue. It is also useful for directional wayfinding, advertisements, displaying ticket prices and highlighting our upcoming events. Our TV's are a key component in our venue and Rise Vision certainly helps.

Pros

The software is fairly easy to maneuver, and works well for what we use it for in our venue. It makes digital displays and signage easy to update and manage for our multiple events and day-to-day displays.

Cons

I feel like setting schedules could be easier/more user friendly. Sometimes I think I set a schedule correctly, and it turns out that it did not work and did not switch when it was supposed to.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review Loula :)

Usha from 91springboard

User Friendly

Pros

It's user-friendly. We get a lot of visitors every day, ranging from 100 to 400, this software has helped us to verify and maintain our security. Even a layman can feed the basic details. The interface is really easy to use for a new user and it quickly recognizes the person if he has always fed his details before. Face recognition is really effective and our customers are really amazed by this. Thank you the whole team of Rise Vision

Cons

Nothing as of now. The team is proactively resolving it

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thank you for the review Usha!

brian from Bearspaw Christian School

RiseVision

Excellent experience. Getting information out to the masses on a daily basis has met our needs perfectly.

Pros

Uploading video and images is quite easy. Creating a presentation using the templates provided make it quick and simple.

Cons

Limits on the acceptable formats for video

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

Met the needs of our organization and a reasonable cost.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback Brian! Joy

Zachary from RVTC

Best option for FREE

Rive Vision has given us the ability to have a free bulletin system in our school district in order to put dynamic content up on a screen free of charge. The free version is a little clunky but nothing that can't be easily mastered. We have recommended this system to other schools as it has served us well.

Pros

We have a free account which is what we like most about the software. We're a small public school in the middle of nowhere (Vermont) with no budget for this sort of thing. We found Rise Vision online and implemented it onto a series of free TV's that were Donated to our school. This software allows us to have a professional looking bulletin with loads of functionality once you learn how to setup your slides correctly

Cons

The initial setup was tricky as the default resolution did not match our TV's I was able to correct this issue. Being that we use the free version, we use a lot of HTML in order to get the look and elements that we need - these do not always preview properly in the system but look fine in the final output

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

We chose Rise Vision solely because there was a free version

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the feedback Zachary!

Daniel from Worcester Envelope Company

Industry: Printing

Ease of use - great product!

Very positive experience, usually no issues!

Pros

I really enjoy that the product is user friendly and simple to get started. I really like the templates that are pre-made and the choice for me to be creative.

Cons

Had some errors happen when I try to add a template, not sure if the system is in maintenance but some strange errors have popped up today.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied October 2020

Hi Daniel, Thanks for the review! Rise Vision did run into an issue yesterday that caused those errors but everything is back to normal today. Sorry for any interruption that might have caused! Best, Shea

Steve from Cathedral of the Most Sacred Heart of Jesus

Great product!

Pros

It was very easy to learn how to use it. The company also does a great job of updating their templates.

Cons

In the beginning, you had to make two different display designs for 4k and 1080HD TV's. Now, most templates are universal which is great, but you can be limited on font size and design.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the feedback Steve! Font size is coming very soon :)

Sean from T&A Supply

Industry: Building Materials

Great Software

Great!

Pros

Usability, Customer support, Reliability

Cons

Instead of cons, I would like to comment on what areas to improve on. Integrate software for other browsers support, Create an app for easy changes, allow the user to create widgets, view widgets on presentation screen, easier way to add and remove the amount of licences, ability to have videos increased to full screen from you tube on a touch screen. Integrate Microsoft office apps like word, excel, PowerPoint etc into widgets.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the feedback Sean!

Barbara from Sentinel Pointe Retirement Community

Used in Senior Living Facility

Our residents love the professional-looking slides, but I wish more of them were tailored to industries other than schools. We've been using COVID and mask templates, but they're all of children while our audience are senior citizens.

Pros

The program is easy to use and navigate and many templates are available to use or customize.

Cons

Videos are difficult to schedule and stop and start for classes.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied November 2020

Hi Barbara, Thank you for the feedback. Our support team would be happy to help you with scheduling videos. You can send them an email at support@risevision.com

Jennifer from First Baptist Maryville

NO COMPLAINTS!

Overall I am very pleased. It has been great for our members to see the day's events and all the things we have coming up!

Pros

I love the way that it helps us to look professional and have a ton of information to give to our church members.

Cons

There are some clunky not as streamlined process that I think could be improved. The process of adding photos should be set up so that you can search by date or name. If it does, it isn't very visible

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review Jennifer! We're releasing improvements to how you add photos in the next couple months :)

Sean from Dick Anderson Construction

Rise goes the distance

Amazing software with great support. We also like that we get to choose the hardware!

Pros

The flexibilty of using an HTML based system allows us the customize it easily to our needs.

Cons

Sometimes the layering and options can see a little confusing

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the feedback Sean! We're happy to hear you've had such a good experience.

Jill from First Baptist Maryville

Rise Vision

Pros

I like how quickly I can update the information.

Cons

There are occasional glitches but not often.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review Jill!

Ömer from Saint Benoit France Lycee

Quality Experience

Pros

To be able to control all screens online in one place.

Cons

Lack of alternative in library management and problems in the folder system.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied March 2020

Thanks for the feedback Omer!

Jim from Crown Motors

The Easiest Display Software to Use and Deploy

its been great.. There online storage for files makes building displays easy and quick.

Pros

This software is super easy to setup and start displaying your message. With the templates and the interface, your putting slides and info together quickly to save time and effort to create great content.

Cons

Nothing. Everything is easy to use and configure.

Reasons for Choosing Rise Vision

There player works on the Raspberry PI devices.

Reasons for Switching to Rise Vision

Looking for a software solution that would work on different media players.

Response from Rise Vision

Replied February 2020

Thanks for the review Jim!