• Pros

• "This software is very user friendly. The team at TelemetryTV are available and responsive within minutes for any issue or question we have had. Love this software and would highly recommend. "

• "This software is easy to learn and laid out in a nice simple icon style. Gotta love drag and drop."

• "Able to quickly build detailed signs. Great add on technology with apps"

• Cons

• "I have nothing negative to say- this is such a great product. "

• "Calendar interface took some getting used too."

• "to be honest there is nothing that stands out."

Browse TelemetryTV Reviews

Jeff from Delta 9 Bio-Tech

Industry: Biotechnology

Simple, Flexible, and Affordable. Highly recommended!

Pros

The user interface and dashboard is designed perfectly for every type of user. It is easy to manage devices, playlists, and utilize templates. As a startup company, our needs are ever changing and TelemetryTV has been there for us every step of the way. They provide a road map of upcoming features to ensure all their customers are well informed. No one likes an unexpected change! One thing that makes TelemetryTV stand out is their support team. You will never be left without an answer from one of their in-house experts.

Cons

I honestly have no complaints or dislikes.

Joseph from Fox Creek High School

Great for K-12

Support has always been there to help and the company handles issue first hand. They are constantly building in new solutions to work with their product.

Pros

The ease of use. This was easy to get setup and working in little to no time.

Cons

There really isn't cons that I've found so far. This product really fits our needs.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Price was modular and "nickle and dime" for each module you wanted to add.

Joseph from Fox Creek High School

Excellent Signage

Good, Telemetry is a effective solution for our School's digital signage. It's been great for displaying info, news, and videos to students and staff at our school.

Pros

I like user interface and customization options for our TV displays. The interface is simple to use and easy to modify. I also like the variety of apps that can be added to each display or board and that everything is synced immediately when any changes are deployed.

Cons

The primary issue I have had is with software updates. I have occasionally had a box crash or get stuck after the device updated to a new version of telemetry or Chrome OS.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Cost, User Interface, Ease of Use and Customization Options.

Jared from Camp Bow Wow

Flexible, intuitive and feature-rich digital display platform

Pros

The TelemetryTV user experience is excellent for content deployment and admin functions for our lobby displays. We were able to easily customize the interface exactly to our brand and franchisees needs. The support team is always prompt with responses. Each time I have reached out with a questions or concern they quickly found solutions and followed up. Training new end users is straightforward and supported by top-notch documentation on the TelemetryTV website

Cons

In the future I would like to see a TelemetryTV app where our end users can create/edit playlists and content from their cell phones. I understand that competitors are not offering this either.

Value, customization, exemplary support

Paul from Stanpac Inc.

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Nice and simple

I downloaded the free trial and listened to the video presentations to familiarize myself with how it all works. I built pages, imported images and created "APPS". There is a "chat" button on the bottom left corner and I used that to obtain further instruction. I did this over several days and always received a prompt response.

Pros

Cons

Have only used the trial version but have used that to rebuild all my TV screens from the old system, Honestly no down side as yet.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Much cleaner layout, and better online chat assistance.

Patrick from Baptistenkirche Dormagen

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Easy to use and valuable digital signage solution

The easy setup, the high quality of output and the ease of use at a fair price convinced us of the product.

Pros

- Ease of use - Very easy display setup with countless options - Produces professional looking results - Canva Integration bridges the missing integrated editor - Nice and easy to use apps for different standard use cases

Cons

- Canva Integration is a good way. However, you need to integrate another software to produce more creative charts. The exporting process slows down the workflow. Especially when texts are used in Canva layouts, small adjustments are delayed considerably due to the required handover between the two programs. - Apps are really simple. This makes operation very easy. On the other hand it reduces the possibilities a lot. One would want to see much more options for designing and manipulating the output of the apps. - Labels in apps really should be editable. Without this feature most apps are unusable for non-english locations

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

- Easy of use - Output quality of apps - Price - Player option via android / nvidia shield tv

Response from TelemetryTV

Replied January 2020

Hi Patrick, thanks a lot for your review! I wanted to mention that, just this week, we released our Language Localization feature that allows you to update the Language on an account or a device level to change the labels in your apps to your preferred language.

Brian from Notre Dame High School

Excellent Product - Solves So Many Issues

TelemetryTV has proved itself over and over again with professionalism in all areas of the company. The support personal are attentive and quick to action and the sales team was responsive and easy to work with.

Pros

The ease of use in getting a message onto the screens is so user friendly and super intuitive. The software is designed with the end user in mind. Instead of a series of convoluted and confusing steps in putting together digital signage together, TelemetryTV made a very straight forward platform that anyone can use with minimal training or practice. The cloud based nature of the platform allows the users such ease in producing digital signage without any limitations to a single work station with special software installed.

Cons

I do not have any serious issues with the platform - it is overall a solid product.

TelemetryTV made my life so much easier

Digital signage - Videowall at the entrance (4x1) and staff noticeboard in office.

Pros

Super easy to configure, very flexible, great pre-canned applications

Cons

RSS Feed won't refresh if it goes down, needs a little more customisation options, but seriously i'm having to nitpick.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Ease of use, customisability, price.

Karen from Holderness School

Easiest interface

Pros

Interface is quite simple to navigate, learned this software in about an hour, nice templates, clean look.

Cons

Cost for EDU institutions with less than 25 devices is a little steep. We are a small private school of about 220 students.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Clean look, easy to use!

Victor from Citizen

Amazing Product

Great product with a great support team

Pros

Very easy to use and learn Works great for my company because we have at least 10 displays in the office and areable to change each screen and have multiple options through out the day

Cons

Certain apps or softwares may not be work with the software (small amount)

Steven from Jackson Technical

Great software with a simple interface

Pros

Able to quickly build detailed signs. Great add on technology with apps

Cons

Calendar interface took some getting used too.

Cost and ease of use

Marco from Vancouver International Film Festival

Love Telemetry, great customer service!

Amazing. Great customer service that really cares about making their product work for you. Telemetry wasn't specifically designed for our purpose when we first started using the app, but the team guided us through different options and made sure that it was working for us. Thank you!

Pros

Fantastic customer service: we were having trouble with the offline button showing up on the screen, so we asked, and the Telemetry team adapted the app so we could toggle it off! This was really helpful for our organization, as we were previously using powerpoint to project a pre-show slide show over a 16 day festival. Obviously, a lot of announcements change, so Telemetry was a perfect app for us to update slides in multiple locations on the go. Also, the ability for Telemetry to work offline in the app mode is great! We don't need to rely on a weak wifi signal crashing our slide-show while there is an audience in the theatre, but we also can rely that it will update the slides once it's back online.

Cons

No cons. This changed our whole operation and saved us hours of work, communication, and headaches!

Reggie from Campaign Monitor

Great Software at a Great Price

We are using TelemetryTV to post banners, messages, internal data and stats to various TVs around the office using ChromeBits and ChromeBoxes. I'm not much into the design of the media displayed these days, but I've had a hand in tweaking and adjusting material in the past. I mostly just handle user management and resetting of devices at this point, but it's a fun tool to use.

Pros

I feel like the learning curve is pretty easy, and the interface is really slick. Getting around is very easy overall, and the layout for adding media, connecting to sites, etc. is straighforward and easy to understand. The video instructionals are nice, too... It's much more reasonably priced than some other software we use.

Cons

One thing I'd love to see is Okta/SAML integration to make people management and login easier, given that we use Okta. Other than that, no real gripes.

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

We did some research at the time, and my coworker who chose TelemetryTV compared to some other options that he looked into at the time. I've been pleased with it from day one, and I think the interface is better than ever now.

Jeremy from E-xact Transactions

Great dashboard to get messages across to all employee's

my experience has been great as i have reduced my interaction time with the product so i can do other more important things.

Pros

With the new addition to making quick boards such as Notices and calendar events we now spend less man hours creating content for the board system.

Cons

to be honest there is nothing that stands out.

Janene from Madison School District

The Best Menu Board Software

Pros

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this product.

Asher from Senior Screen

Very Pleased

Pros

It is super easy to use and set up devices

Cons

I didn't like how the notification emblem would cover the uptime when it turned off more than 30 times.

Matthew from Made You Look ADZ

A Well Made Product

I had some questions and I got a call from the company who answered all my questions and even took some of my suggestions about the product.

Pros

Pros for me right off was the amazing customer service and they didn't hire a company out of another country to do their customers service I got to speak to real people that could answer everyone of my questions. Easy to use Software. I am very impressed with this product and the different ways it can be used.

Cons

Don't really have any.. Everything for me so far has been great!

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

The overall product, the Customer Service, The whole experience has been great.

Best Support, Best Features, and easy to use

I wanted my School's digital signage to "Stand Out"

Pros

I loved the features and support. TelemetryTV offered every feature I was looking for and more. Their support Team has to be the best support I've had with any product

Cons

I was overwhelmed with the setup at first sight but found it to be simple once I got started

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

I tried every trial with every company I could find. TelemetryTV was the best by far.

Jennifer from Chautauqua Lake CSD

Keeps Getting Better

We can push out a lot of information to our students in an engaging way and I look forward to exploring additional features.

Pros

The variety of formats for media and ability to create playlists.

Cons

Haven't found how to adjust volume on videos.

Kelly from PS/IS 266Q

Use to get information out to parents, students and staff

I have loved using TelemetryTV in school.

Pros

The ease of integrating Google Slides into the application.

Cons

The only thing I can complain about is time widget is only in military time!

Ease, price, personalization

Response from TelemetryTV

Replied August 2019

Hi Kelly, thanks so much for your kind words! Regarding the military time issue you mentioned, we have updated the Clock widget, app, and overlays to include an option for both 12h and 24h time. We'll send some more info to you via email to show you where you can find this option.

DOUG from Armacell Canada

Industry: Plastics

Love this APP

We are able to provide information to all of our employees in the plant, as well as other buildings to make sure everyone is well informed

Pros

I like the flexibility of being able to change what I want to broadcast on the fly. Very easy to use and understand as a beginner

Cons

I haven't really found anything other than I wanted to show a powerpoint, and unfortunately it will not show the animations on the broadcast

Reasons for Choosing TelemetryTV

Much easier to use and understand!

Steward from Blue Harbor Resort

TelemetryTV Review

This system replaced our old digital display software at a fraction of the cost of our old system with more options to customize the look. Currently, we are running 4 conference center TV's off of TelemetryTV.

Pros

Extremely easy to implement in our conference center. I had the entire system up and running within a few hours on 4 different TVs.

Cons

Currently, no issues with this software.

Kyle from Constant Media

Easy To Use and Great Support

Pros

Building playlists is easy. Lots of features to customize playlist layout and functionality. Their support team is great. Have been quick to reply and accommodate features we are looking for.

Cons

Not much. Could be quicker when uploading multiple videos at once.

Ann from Liverpool Central School District

Telemetry Review

Our experience has been wonderful- the customer support is exceptional. While they have superior online tutorials, their customer support is always willing to listen and walk through any issues we may be having, with great patience and humor.

Pros

This software is very user friendly and easy to learn. The quality of the end product more than exceeds our expectations. Their customer service is among the best I've encountered in my work here.

Cons

I have nothing negative to say- this is such a great product.

Katie from Chautauqua Lake elementary School

Love this Product

I am an educator that uses this program in our school to share information and activities that have happening the school

Pros

I love the ease of use and ability to show others to collaborate to use!

Cons

No cons as of yet! I have really enjoyed using and learnign about it!

Great Digital Signage Tool

Pros

Easy to use, the customizable, team was able to push additional features. The playlisting is simple as are the tools to build content

Cons

There is some downtime with our use case but it's a function of the internet service that we use.

Laurie from Camp Bow Wow Delaware North

Very happy with TelemetryTV

Pros

This software was so easy to use and we have had not down time. We are so thankful we switched.

Cons

Have not had any problems. We had many problems with previous system

Brett from The Global Display Solution

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Great Digital Signage for Android OS

It has been great so far. We are suggesting Telemtry TV to use with our interactive digital signage hardware and everyone is really liking the ease of use and its online and offline capabilities. (Check our digital signage hardware out online at https://www.theglobaldisplaysolution.com/digital)

Pros

Telemetry TV is stable and easy to use with Android OS and has great looking templates. We recommend this to our customers to use with our digital signage hardware.

Cons

Nothing to mention here. We find that Telemetry TV does everything our customers need at a great price.

Jon M. from Best Buy

Great All Around CMS

Pros

Ease of Use Options for Formatting Proof of Play

Cons

The only thing I can ask for at this point is better exporting of device data, play data, etc...

Roland from sfc-Event GmbH

Genial zur Besuchersteuerung

Wir steuern die Besucher unserer Events mit TelemetryTV

Pros

die einfache, klare und intuitive Bedienung

Cons

In der SocialWall hätte ich gerne mehr Kanäle

Ryann from Asia Sources Inc

Industry: Wholesale

Fantastic Customer Service & Easy To Use

Pros

The Customer Service through the chat window was great. They were very quick in responding and very helpful in assisting you. It is very easy to use. I love the backgrounds and the font examples in canva.

Cons

Sometimes canva doesn't upload right from Telemetry and you have to download the file onto your computer from canva.com. If you do it that way, you can't update the file at a later date.

Packed with features, but still easy to use

Pros

Where to start ... I love how simple this software is to use and how easy it is to deploy and manage. Packed with features that are literally as easy as "drag and drop", this was a perfect fit for us. A great price too for what you get. overall, great value for money.

Cons

I'd like to see a mobile app released, but other than that there's not a lot that I can say I am not happy with

Shelby from Stanpac

Industry: Packaging and Containers

Pros

The ease of use and access to customer service is far above other platforms I've experienced.

Cons

Nothing stands out as a con, they are constantly working to improve.