Browse EZ Texting Reviews

Mark from JE Dunn

Safety Texting Application

Very easy to setup, and sales reached out to me to provide a better plan for me.

Pros

We use this service to send out mass safety alerts for Job sites. This has become a vital part of our safety culture and was extremely easy to set up. We used the out of the box groups and keywords to build our job site distribution lists.

Cons

Better logging on all API calls and connections to Power BI

Julie from Georgian College

So easy and useful

I use the service to send out surveys and it has really increased the response rate from when I was just sending the survey by e-mail.

Pros

I like that the set up was so fast and easy. I was able to use the service right away and with free credits to try it out before I had to purchase anything. It allowed me time to ensure the service was right for my needs and really see the benefits for the company before making a commitment to it.

Cons

I think that the thing I like least is that when I send a text that is longer, it shows that it will be sent in two messages. I would like the message to be sent all in one especially when I am sending a link.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Texting

I choose EZ texting because of the ease of set up for the free trial and didn't require a credit card to start the free trial.

Mabel from New Life Worship Center

Great solution for Non-profits needing texting communication options!

Overall it's a great software for people to text into and enter into your system. This has allowed us to capture more of our people's information and move them along our different process queues.

Pros

I like that we can lump different people into groups depending on the information we need to share. This allows us to schedule the messages out ahead of time and make sure everyone is getting the most accurate information possible.

Cons

The software can get expensive if your needing to constantly send out weekly messages to mass amounts of people over 100. You would need to purchase more credits, and it can get expensive.

Tiffany from Chatterbox Media

Beware: Your Unused Credits Expire!

Mass texting is a great business solution but I would be looking for another company to work with if it weren't basically impossible to do that without losing all of our following. Once you start with them, I don't see how you could ever switch to another company, so do your research. The other major con of EZ TEXT is that you can only run one company per account. So say for example, you own more than one restaurant and you need more than one account to sent out messages- you would have to have two separate accounts with this platform.

Pros

It's relatively easy to learn how to use and the customer service chat works very quickly.

Cons

BEWARE: If you don't use your credits within 12 months they will expire (in other words: if you don't text the entire amount of times/numbers that you have paid for within 12 months you're outta luck-- or money rather). Our company only lost about $100 but I imagine it could be alot more, depending on how much you are planning to text. When I called to try and figure out where all of my missing credits were, they offered to add the equivalent of $25 back to my account. This is technology- there is no reason why they couldn't just give me back all that I paid for, that was unused, as a one time courtesy. I was on a default setting to keep adding credits to my account when I got to a certain number. Don't get me wrong, I should have read the fine print, but NOBODY wants to pay for something that they don't get to use. If I wanted to do that, I would join a gym.

Response from EZ Texting

Replied February 2019

Tiffany, sorry to hear about your credits expiring. We understand your frustration and invite you to reach out to our Account Management and Support Teams to discuss the specifics of our your account and help insure you're maximizing its most powerful tools too! Also, we love having multiple businesses run from a single account. In fact, our most successful clients are small to medium size business owners that utilize a single account to communicate with their customers across multiple locations. We also offer a white label solution that allows our clients to create and assign as many accounts as needed. Please know that we're here to help and available Monday through Friday, 9am to 8pm EST at (800)753-5732

Allie from Allen Turner Hyundai

Easiest way to communicate with employees!

Pros

Our employees like this texting system so much more than the traditional email communication! Makes announcements, events, surveys, etc so much easier.

Cons

I do not have any complaints about this software!

Reasons for Choosing EZ Texting

Much better pricing and so much easier to learn and use!

Amanda from Better homes and gardens real estate

Easy and efficient

Pros

I like the ease of sending a quick communication to all my agents in a split second. People respond snd our message gets out! Like the app also.

Cons

Sometimes there are delays with the sending so once it does out, the message is no longer relevant. Not a great setup for reoccurring messages.

Easy texting review

I didn't get to utilize beyond the trial, but what little time I had I made use of.

Pros

I like the fact that it automatically adds email/phone numbers and contact name, three important elements.

Cons

You have the person's name and/or address.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Texting

more features and functions with ez texting.

Tiffany from Zippy Shell, Inc.

EZTexting is easy to use; Support/AM is very responsive

EZtexting is integral to our lead nurture campaign to get prospects to convert.

Pros

Account Manager & Support are VERY responsive. Called back on a Saturday when our cap # texts was exceeded.

Cons

EZTexting is a spot solution in our environment, not CRM integrated.

elizabeth from Tahoe Kids Trading Co.

Thankful for this product

Overall great; I feel I have simplified a process that I was spending way too much time on and I love that I can use QR codes and a cod word to sign folks up for updates.

Pros

Integration-uploading all my customers accounts from an excel file was easy. I love the template features and have started using my own QR code.

Cons

My only complaint is that when I got to start a new message (1 on 1), and I start typing the contacts name it will pull up everyone but that contact whether I capitalize their name or not. I always check if its spelled right and although it is it does not populate them. I have to copy their phone number then paste it into the contact bar then boom, their name pops up.

Simplicity & cost

Carolyn from Galena Art & Recreation Center

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

we have had a great experience using EX texting. Our childcare and sports families like the easy form of communication.

Pros

easy to use this program in communicating to staff and familes

Cons

getting an accidental block back in the system so they receive texts

Chris from Christ Community Church

EZ Texting is easy to deploy and use

If you need a rock solid messaging system with the cool and slick graphical arts integration this is your software package.

Pros

It was a rock solid performer and NEVER dropped any messages. We used a texting service that we found out the hard way dropped inbound texts whenever it became stressed. This was not the case with EZ Texting which has been solid as a rock in delivering messages.

Cons

It was not able to send follow-up messages linked to the original message.

Dropping inbound texts.

Karen from Stand in the Gap

The best we have found!

Overall, we like EZ Texting much better than other apps we have looked at recently and/or tried.

Pros

It’s great for most things we need for a texting application. We send out reminders for lunches and events and also invites for training classes we have. We add a key word and have it set up to auto reply back to texts we send out for training with links to being able to download the volunteer application ahead of training, etc. EZ Texting works great for these things and we use them often!!

Cons

The thing I do not like is the difficulty to follow a conversation or to see when someone replies back to a text message for a training class. It can be done but it’s not very easy. Also, we have previously tried using another program for our departments since you can make (and see) small groups or teams. That program changed their structuring and we have been looking for something to replace it. EZ Texting does not have the same structure but we sure wish they did. We actually need a smaller package - we don’t use 1,000 texts a month so we overpay for what we actually need.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Texting

EZ Texting was an app that was already being used when I started this job 4 years ago. I do not know what other apps they looked at when choosing this one. We have used Remind for our programs because you can add “teams” and text individually or as a group in a way all can see the conversation. Remind was created for schools and they have recently changed their structure and become very expensive to use.

Willie from MWE Partnership

Texting Software with Flexibility

As long as you're getting your money's worth out of the monthly fees, this is a great piece of software for direct sales, but if you're not sure you're going to use it all, do some shopping around to make sure that this is the best deal first. It's truly a great tool; I just wish the unused texts rolled over from month to month, even if there was a cap on how much could be accumulated.

Pros

It was very easy to put together a text campaign, upload the information & store the contact information, and send out tailored messages. This is the one software I found that truly met all of my business needs.

Cons

After not conducting campaigns for a couple months in a row, it was time for one with over 2,000 recipients. I was really looking forward to leveraging all of the functionality associated with EZ Texting. However, when I logged in to my account I realized that my unused messages did not carry forward from month to month. While that is in the disclosure (I found it when I went back looking for it after the fact) I was very disappointed that I'd just wasted several months of money. I was ready to recommend the software for use across our company, but this drawback had me quickly reconsidering the recommendation.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Texting

While I'm unable to remember the other products I looked at before signing up with EZ Texting, the reason I decided to go with them was a result of their pricing & functionality associated with MMS texting. Given the situation of the pandemic, it was important to me to put critical information in my messages & MMS was the best option with EZ Texting offering the best pricing for the functionality.

There is better out there

Pros

It is a great introductory level system, good for businesses or companys that have less that 100 contacts.

Cons

If you are looking for something to use to run customer loyalty campaigns or reminders, I would try to find something else. Can get very messy if it is unorganized. There is no text automation or schedules. If you do not not create a group to text and enter each person into that group. Every phone number you have you must create a contact for and subsequently add them to where they need to go, this gets tedious with large contact lists especially since there is no way to upload data. It can get expensive, payment is based off how many "points" you buy and each SMS will cost you points. If you send about one SMS a week you will need to buy more points frequently.

Response from CallFire

Replied August 2018

Thank you for your review. All accounts are equipped with Reminder and Drip Campaign functionality, as well as options to save commonly used templates and large contact uploads with online templates for greater ease of use. I¿d strongly suggest you speak with our Client Success Team - they can provide tutorials, share best practices and help implement proven SMS strategies. In fact, they'll also provide guidance on how to reduce your costs with monthly plan based on your anticipated usage. I invite you to give us a call at 424-268-8965. Happy to work with you moving forward!

Suanna from Concordia Supply

The Easiest Way to Communicate

Pros

I have used this software before at my previous job, and when the opportunity came up at my current employer to use a text service for our marketing efforts EZTexting was my first choice. This software is extremely intuitive; you are able to communicate with thousands of people as personally and as you would one to one with your closest friends on your cell phone.

Cons

I honestly don't have anything negative to say about EZTexting - I love the service!

Freddy from Level One Training and Fitness

The Great Automator!

If that's even a word! ... EzTexting has been great at keeping in touch with my clients and students no matter how near or far they may be. I teach several classes weekly and sending out reminders to sign-up has never been easier with it's scheduler. Just create the message and then select the day(s), time, and frequency and EzTexting does the rest. I dinged one star on ease of use because once you schedule a recurring text, it becomes a bit difficult if you want to amend it in some way be it the message, day, or time. I've also been able to use it for contests and to gauge opinions of several people at once instead of individually messaging them. If you're not already using EzTexting, I'd recommend you give it a try. If you're a smaller business or just getting started like I was, the free account is very generous. The one time I had to contact customer support was due to some glitch and they were very helpful.

Pros

It's a labor saver!

Cons

A slightly circumvolution method of editing/amending scheduled texts, but a minor con in my eyes.

Andrew from Living lands and waters

Safety texts review

I think things have worked out really well. Still learning. But I think the system is set up pretty good.

Pros

We use this software as a daily safety text. We are a non profit that cleans trash out of the river. Are job is very dangerous always being on water in boats and on barges. Safety is our number one focus. The texts help a lot as a daily reminder

Cons

So far I haven’t run into many problems?

Vijay from UC Berkeley

A solid texting platform

Pros

The most important thing is that it works. We were a group of students conducting a field study, and needed to reach out to our study participants on a daily basis through texts. We tried another leading platform that did not work. EZ Texting worked flawlessly from the start, and honestly saved our project.

Cons

Some options took a little while to figure out.

Luiggi from Southern Made

Review of EZ Texting from an Agency's perspective

We are solving a business problem for clients running contests and sweepstakes. SMS messages serve as the first response to consumers interested in being redirected to sites we built.

Pros

The ease of use for training less technical people on how to buy keywords is excellent. The API is great to work with as well.

Cons

The monthly cost of buying keywords gets cost prohibitive. I would love to have more keywords bundled in one price for campaigns that use the same keyword multiple times.

Reasons for Switching to EZ Texting

Mozeo changed their API structure.

Lisette from apex systems

Easy to implement

Overall, really like EZ Texting - customer service is helpful if ever any issue.

Pros

Very easy to deliver messages out, usually done within a very timely manner.

Cons

Adding/removing contacts is more manual than I'd like, perhaps an updated integration of the interface? Wish mobile app was more helpful.

Miriam from ANIA SERVICES

Great product!

Pros

Before I signed up with EZ Texting I was struggling to keep up calling my customers to remind them about their Payment due dates. And many times they wouldn't answer or wouldn't have a voicemail set up. When I started asking my customers their preferred method of contact most answered they preferred text messages. So EZ Texting save me time and helps me keep in touch with my customers without missing a date.

Cons

I cannot filter the Recurring texts. I would be easier for me to have the option to filter texts already programmed to avoid duplicates.

Stacey from Mobile Media Marketing

Delay Doing Blast

Pros

I like the fact that you can have an EZFREE account and only pay for your messages sent.

Cons

When I blast to my contacts it is always in review for too long and sometimes over a day. I don't care what they say about quality control etc. These are my leads and I obtain them rightfully. I am full aware of Can-Spam rules and can't utilize the system if each time I have to be reviewed. I wanted to set up schools to use the system for "Closer" notifications if there is a storm for instance. This has to be immediate not whenever the EZ team decides. That is why I use only sparingly as a lead capture to use elsewhere.. Other than that it's OK.

Jon from Molyneaux Tile Carpet Wood

Almost perfect texting app!

Pros

I love the ease of use of the interface, importing mass contacts, and the ability to export bounced messages.

Cons

I wish the platform made it a little more intuitive to add a new solo contact with additional information while composing a message. For example, when I type a new phone number, I'd like it to prompt me for the person's name and other information right from within the compose window.

Kelly from www.alabamarivers.org

Industry: Philanthropy

The Best Pro is in their Name! So Easy to Use!

If you need to send a marketing message, a coupon for tracking purposes, or want to hear back directly from your customers, this is the best software on the market for those needs! I suggest creating a campaign around texting and offer discounts and coupons with codes you can track to see when is the best time for delivery, etc. and that is so super easy with EZ!

Pros

This software is so very easy to use - for any level of marketing experience. Anyone trying to reach a mass amount of customers with one simple message should really consider texting software and EZ Texting is the best out there, hands down!

Cons

I would like for there to be a way to send pictures universally through this software and there currently is not.

Jamie from ShopPros

Excellent Product

Great. Anytime we've had a question or concern it was quickly resolved

Pros

Mass texting is what we needed - this fits the bill perfectly.

Cons

One inbox VS separate ones (we have many numbers)

satpal from Healthcare

Money RIPPERS...extravagant expensive.. Really BAD .. THEY WILL RIP YOU..

I beg you (Who is reading this - AVOID THEM ) I have been their customers for 2+ years and I have started at a low package. without any notification or anything I was robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT and

Pros

Look for other Companies such as TWILIO, TXT180, TellMyCell. BUT not THESE PEOPLE "EZ Texting" OVERALL>> Extremely expensive. You will be forced to pay the EXTRA $$$$... Be aware: They have 2 or 3 companies under names as EZ texting or MOBOMIX. First, they will drop the price to win your confidence and then you will be Robbed in the BRIGHT DAYLIGHT. HIGHLY Recommended to Avoid Them.

Cons

Scammers, Fake, THE MOST EXPENSIVE, unreliable, BAD ACCOUNT REPS. what else .. for a bad company or team of thugs

Response from EZ Texting

Replied April 2019

Hi Satpal, we value your feedback and we sincerely apologize that you've had a bad experience. We understand that there may be things in the accounts that customers would like changes to and we are always striving to improve our process and service. We understand your frustration with the expiration of your credits, however, it's is a standard part of our Terms of Service that credits do expire within a certain period of time. As referenced in the last discussion, we're always happy to work to find an equitable solution for both yourself and our company. If you'd like, we're happy to have a manager reach out and discuss those options with you.

Keith from Redeemed Church of God in Christ

Great product

Great experience

Pros

Easy to use, great customer service and inexpensive

Cons

Nothing at all, I am very happy with EZ Text and service

More economical

Spencer from Health Quest Chiropractic

Incredibly valuable, easy, fast, free!

A platform for totally FREE texting for clients, as opposed to using an employee's cell phone. I also benefited from the ease of use, the speed of the software, the overall functionality, and the ability to schedule texts and send to several numbers at once. 10/10!

Pros

I like the most that this software is free to use. Your company gets a certain number of text messages per month it can use for free before having to update to a paid version. It is incredibly easy to send and receive text messages. It is also much easier to type messages on a keyboard than on a phone. You can send mass texts and you can schedule them, which is really neat. It is fast with minimal loading times. The layout is easy. Without any experience and little instruction, my company was using this software to send out scheduled follow-up text messages without any issues.

Cons

I like the least the fact that each text is limited to a certain amount (I believe it's 160) characters. However, I understand their reasoning behind it. I have no complaints!

William from BCAHCC

Ease of use.

Pros

Easy to use. Works great. Support is great.

Cons

The software is great. No problem when using.

Stan from Modern Woodmen of America

It's still early, but the onboarding process to effectively utilize this service was great.

Again, it's still early, but I think it will help me maintain value added contact with current clients and those I'd like to be clients.

Pros

Simplicity of Txt's to clients, and the customer experience provided by EZ Texting. When I signed in, my first time, the AE had listened closely enough to have the different "groups" I'd be texting already preloaded in my "New Contact" template. She made things so easy. I think this system has room for me to grow with videos, pics and such too.

Cons

Although I don't worry over this, I still don't understand differences between the MMS and SMS texting with this service even after asking in the chatbox area. I don't know if I am charged two credits for including a vid/pic or not. This could be MY fault, as I'm not too tech savvy. I need to inquire again.

Daniel from PHYMED Healthcare Group

Best in Market!

Have used EZ Text at my previous company and my current one. Will continue to use them in whatever organization I find myself in. A must have for me and my team.

Pros

EZ Text makes it very easy to upload contacts, either individually or in large groups. Easily storable and setting up texts is a breeze.

Cons

The only downside is when you go to search historic texts, you can't filter to find a specific text which is a bit annoying.

Maria from Real Estate

Very helpful!

Pros

This program is a great tool for when reaching out to clients. It is very hard to get a response from emails and being able to text clients, sending out reminders and information quick is exactly what we want and are happy with! Its easy to use also which is a big plus!

Cons

We have been using the system for 6 months and have no issues. The systems has been working great.

Good mass texting service for the price

Pros

This software allows us to easily mass text our clients for a very low cost, and it can merge information like their first name, etc.

Cons

I wish that responses could go to your email rather than the EZ Texting inbox, because that makes it easy to miss them. Also, I wish it integrated with other software so that, for instance, when we update a person's phone number in our CRM it would also update it in EZ Text.

Chastity from Classic Real Estate School, LLC

EZ Texting

None, I love EZ Texting and will continue to use it but I will pay as I go.

Pros

The ease of use, the value, and options that EZ Texting offered.

Cons

I gave the value a 3; but only because the credits are use it or lose it.... Many months, I didn't have a need for the credits and other months I sure could have used more that I was allowed during a month... my contacting varies widely from month to month.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Texting

Best all around value and service.

Megan from Girls Play Sports

Happy we bought this platform

It has been a pretty good experience. Not perfect, but we would make this choice again.

Pros

It is generally easy to use. For the most part it seems to reach the audience.

Cons

We have a fair number of people that it gets bounced back from. I have even been bounced before and I have not opted out of these texts. We feel like we need to send text and emails now because of the folks that it bounces back from. Also, when we first got it the Subject was bold and on top of the picture, and now the subject is not bold and is in ( ). We do not like this change at all.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Texting

The platform seemed easy and we liked the way that the bold Subject looked over the picture, but this has been taken away now :(

Jenny from URJ

Good choice for mass texting

Overall it's been a positive experience, and they seem to make improvements regularly. I haven't used many other texting systems, but I would recommend this one to someone looking.

Pros

It was a quick process to send a mass text, and will automatically remove people who want to stop or cancel when they send the "stop" or "cancel" message. We had a question about sending a test of the text, and customer service replied quickly - they were helpful.

Cons

I wish there was a built-in test function, so that you didn't have to send a separate message just to one or two people to test something out. We were worried that in re-typing the message, or copying and pasting the message, the link might break or be copied wrong. Not a huge deal, but would be a nice feature.

Stephen from Centra WIndows Inc

Very easy to use

The ability to confirm delivery like on android phones would be nice, but being able to text customers is a great benefit!

Pros

It has a very simple interface that is simple to use.

Cons

We would have liked a more robust api for us to interface into.

marisa from kof associates

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Professional

Pros

very professional way to send out mass text professionally and it even lets you know if youve entered the same number twice by mistake

Cons

havent really noticed anything ive disliked so far

Justin from Fortitude Ventures LLC

Great Idea but Not useful

wouldnt let me use the product they way I have been for over a year then all the suddenly decides im not legit. Refused to credit back to me my unused credits that purchased in good faith. I actually increased my monthly credit expenditure and was excited to move forward then they abruptly want to shut down my process. There are plenty of Other platforms/apps out there that will allow me(and you) to reach customers via text in an easy and affordable way.

Pros

Appealing platform with the ability to send messages to customers

Cons

The company doesnt want you to send messages to your customer database if they dont like how your customers opted in to receive those messages. It might be difficult to prove to them your systematic process of acquiring the data if you have various methods of getting clients/customers/prospects to request information from your company.

Reasons for Choosing EZ Texting

Only because a previous company that I was partnered with was already using it. I should have done more research to find a better product.

Deb from Bluffton university

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Easy to Use

Pros

This software has made it so easy to send out marketing texts. The price of this product is worth every penny.

Cons

EZ Texting doesn't have a lot of bells and whistles, so if this is what you are looking for this is probably not the product. However, for quick and easy this is great.

Ellis from Dental Health Associates

Great way to communicate with your customers

We are using it to remind customers of scheduled appointments

Pros

It is so easy to use and personalize messages

Cons

Links can't be embedded into texts. you have to use a link shortener

Kelly from Alabama Rivers Alliance

The advantages are right there in their name!

The support staff at EZTexting is also top-notch! Just a great experience all the way around.

Pros

You simply cannot find an easier system to use to send your texts. This is super easy from beginning to end.

Cons

The reporting features leaves a little to be desired.

Jonathan from TippingPoint.Agency

Honest Review Used for Advertising Agency

We no longer use EZ Texting as we've shifted programs with this client of ours. Would recommend if you are trying to prospect individual customers in a large CRM.

Pros

We used this product for a client of ours in the home remodeling niche for seniors. This product allowed us to text our potential customers automatically without having individually send messaging. Was used mostly for prospecting purposes.

Cons

Integrating this product with our existing CRM was a bit tougher than expected. Not impossible--but certainly not the easiest.

n/a

Jamine from Kingsboro Temple SDA

Good Service

Overall, I love the customer service which is the main reason we've stayed for the last few years.

Pros

EZTexting provides excellent customer service. The reps are really knowledgeable about the products & services. They value customers are recommend useful products that will enhance your marketing initiatives.

Cons

Lately, my texts have not been delivered to Sprint customers on at least two known occasions. It's hard to accept that it's a carrier issue when my audience of Sprint customers were receiving texts from other companies on both occasions.

Zach from ScoreMore Shows

Easy to use and a great way to reach our consumer.

Pros

I can do everything on my own without having to have someone else manage or handle. It is a really great way to connect.

Cons

Honestly I don't have really any negative feedback. Easy to reach customer service when I need to so all around pretty happy customer.

Igor from Revolution Auto Group

It does work BUT their business strategy turned me off forever

Very bad. I really needed to send a few hundred text messages and ended up NOT sending any... because they wanted me to buy more and more credits that I did not need. I tried to contact their customer service about it and it didn't get anywhere... not resolved up until now.

Pros

User interface does look very friendly and all needed features are easily accessible.

Cons

They are literally tricking you into buying more credits. Very cheap, SCAM-like trick. You buy some credits... later realize you CANNOT use it because you need to buy MORE credits... Another words there is a certain minimum of credits you have to have on your balance. AND there is no explanation to begin with...

Response from EZ Texting

Replied June 2019

Hi Igor, thanks for the feedback. We understand that a manager reached out to walk you through the account and explain that a minimum credit balance isn't necessary to have an account in good standing with us. We hope that his explanation addressed your concerns. Please feel free to reach out directly to us with any further questions. We're here to assist every step of the way!

Aaron from Bluegrass IIBA Chapter

EZ Texting is excellent tool to send out simple notifications via SMS text message.

Higher response rates over email Low cost or free Intuitive and easy to use

Pros

We allow customers to opt-in to receive SMS text message notifications instead of email. EZ Texting allows us to have an opt-in feature that is completely automated so we don't have to babysit it, or manually enter people into the group to receive messages. EZ Texting allows us to put together and send out text message in a few minutes. Very straight-forward and intuitive interface. It allows our customers to send text messages back to us.

Cons

EZ Texting is a very straight-forward, intuitive tool for sending SMS text messages. I would like to see it allow more texts to be sent on a monthly basis for free, but love using the tool.

Jalen from Rapture Ministries

Gets the job done

Pros

Easy to understand and rarely fails to send my our messages to your recipients

Cons

Only works in the United States and not international countries

Augusto from Libreria del Sur

Message tool for improve your business

Pros

This tool is amazing, I never thought that message tool nowadays it could be so useful, you can improve your business sending and be receiving text of a specific topic, you are able to reach more people because this technology is more friendly than use a social network, and you can save money with their plans, because you can send thousands of sms with only one pay.

Cons

It is a little expensive because they do not have an annual subscription, you have to pay your plan monthly, and that can be a lot of money if you manage a small business.

Response from EZ Texting

Replied March 2018

Thank you for taking the time to review EZ Texting! We take these reviews very seriously and we appreciate the feedback. We are so happy to hear that you have found us useful for your small business! In response to your cons, we actually do offer annual plans and pricing. Please give us a call at 800-753-5732 and our team will help find the right annual plan for you!

Valorie from Resurrection International Church

Very User Friendly

No problems

Pros

Easy to use on phone, tablet or PC. Easy to send out texts on the fly.

Cons

I would like to use at least 2 graphics within a text.