All Book Like A Boss Reviews

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Great Scheduling Tool

Audrey

Book Like A Boss is a king within scheduling + selling systems

As a mentor and strategist female entrepreneurs, I love the many features included in BLAB. It saves me time in my business through thoughtful automations and integrations.

Pros

I run my two businesses on BLAB. I love how easy it is to use, and the team keeps on adding new features, and how they create tutorials and answer questions when you have any. They keep on improving the tool and it feels like I’m getting a lot of features that save me time on a daily basis. As an online business strategist and business mentor for entrepreneurs, I want to recommend to my clients and community tools from company that keep on delivering great products and keep on improving based on customers feedback. This is what the BLAB team does. As a result, it has made me recommend BLAB to my community and my clients, besides using it myself. Personally, I use it to: - book potential clients for discovery sessions, - book current clients for their own Zoom sessions (great Zoom integration!), - sell webinars and online products. These are just a few of the ways that I use BLAB and recommend my clients to use it to. I also love the customisable branded links (long + short links), that allow me to run two separate businesses on one BLAB account. It’s made my life a lot easier, and is my virtual assistant for the booking part of my business. I also love that: - it integrates with my Google calendar (kind of mandatory nowadays for a scheduling system, yet not all provide that), - I can choose which days I want to work and which not, - I can choose which appointments I have available for which days, - The reminders that are sent to people who booked, - The Paypal integration

Cons

For the way I run my business, I haven’t found any yet. It could perhaps look better. I am using something else for sales pages. Some of my clients are mentioniong they’d love to have CRM included in the tool, but that’s not what BLAB is (yet).

Charlene

BLAB is the Boss!

I LOVE IT! I have used other schedulers and this is by far the most versatile. It works for me and that's all that matters.

Pros

The ease of set up from start to finish is a major plus, especially for those less tech saavy. It is a simple yet a robust and effective tool for many different industries, whether they sell products or services. The various integrations are easy to set up, even for a beginner. Support and ongoing development are terrific. It has changed so much from inception - all for the better.

Cons

The only glitch I have found is for the a series of services requiring payment or scheduling. I have done a work around which is ok, though it requires a manual send versus an automatic one. Not a big deal for me, but it may be for bigger companies.

Reasons for choosing Book Like A Boss

A much better product for a great price. I bought in when it was just starting. Best decision I have made.

Reasons for switching to Book Like A Boss

BLAB was a much better and user friendly platform.

Graham

Industry: Photography

Unprofessional and sarcastic

Started well! Easy set up. One of the first things I did was look at the "Embeds" area to understand how to set that up. Looked good, looked easy. FAIL! At this point I would expect a service to tell you whether they support your particular web building provider - in my case, Wix. It's only a piffling little international website builder that seems to work with all the BLAB competition. I spent time setting up the system, understanding it and then got told it couldn't work. AWESOME! THEN this fella, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], becomes sarcastic, rude and unprofessional over the chat support system. He is a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company! Honestly you wouldn't believe the chat log unless I sent it to you! BEWARE PEOPLE! They are unhelpful and do NOT give full disclosure on what their system can and can't do.

Pros

It's ease of use, the look of the product.

Cons

The complete lack of embedding ability. The sarcastic and rude response from "Support" - a [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] of the company no less!

Reasons for switching to Book Like A Boss

We now are NOT switching!

Response from Book Like A Boss

With over 30,000 users and 250+ 5-Star Reviews, Graham kept his threat to post a bad review simply because we don't mention on our home page that we don't integrate with Wix. Sadly he was abusive to our team and even so we offered to help him in any way we could. To give such a bad review for what he admits is because we don't integrate with a 3rd party software shows you what type of person he is.

Replied November 2020

Angel

All the options that you need for your business's bookings

Good, they answer your questions in their facebook group on the same day. Very good customer service

Pros

I like how you can personalize so much everything about your bookings. The level of complexity you can achieve with your booking is amazing. For those of us that started from the beginning, the growth in complexity levels has been adopted very well. For the news users, I recommend go through their library of vlogs about how it works because it is a very powerful tool and it does what it claims with honors.

Cons

As one of the early adopters, I suffered from some delays in the new features. That's probably my only complaint -not anymore because now it is more than I've asked for-

Reasons for choosing Book Like A Boss

Early adopter, became a supporter of their beta product. I have used it since on my business and I have no complaints know for what it does for me and my business.

Chad

BLAB is the only booking software you should consider

I needed a solution where potential clients could book appointments with me. I also have a need for some of these appointments to be pre-paid. BLAB allows me the flexibility of creating many different booking calendars for the different needs I have in my business.

Pros

There is so much you can do with BLAB. It is more than just a booking software. I love how customizable it is and how you can integrate payments. I've looked at and tried many different booking software options and none of them have the features for the price that BLAB has.

Cons

If there is a con it is that there is so much flexibility. It can feel a little overwhelming and a little confusing at first.

Reasons for choosing Book Like A Boss

No other product had the features for the cost that BLAB has.

Reasons for switching to Book Like A Boss

Too expensive for the features available.

Laura

Good value, effective, flexible appointment scheduler

Really happy with the functionality, the way it can be completely personalised, it can be a stand-alone 'mini-website' or a plug-in on your main website. The upgrades have been uncannily well-timed and intune with what I'd hoped could be included next.

Pros

It works reliably, easy for a non-techie to figure out, improved features rolled out regularly and it puts an end to all that old email 'ping-pong' trying to schedule a meeting.

Cons

Nothing comes to mind as it has met my expectations and needs well so far. (Will update once I use the plug-in aswell.)

Reasons for switching to Book Like A Boss

More features, great lifetime deal, mini-webpage.

Yetunde

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

A BREEZY SCHEDULER

I have recommended it to over 50 of my friends.

Pros

I love being able to set up appointments and embed the code into my website with it. The details on customization is stellar and I just LOVE BOOK LIKE A BOSS. I have officially switched from calendly to Book Like a BOSS.

Cons

It does have a lot of options that are not necessarily intuitive

Reasons for choosing Book Like A Boss

It have more options that I was looking for.

Reasons for switching to Book Like A Boss

The ability to include pricing into my appointments and customizing the software were it.

the best

am in love with this software It is much better than the competition, many more options and offers a more professional look

Pros

Easy to use multitude of configuration options customizable aspects dating function service sales function It is a personal services website

Cons

I have nothing to object against this program There is no perfection but this program is very very close

Reasons for switching to Book Like A Boss

this program offers much more for the same money

Carma

Best Scheduler I've Used So Far

I love this software! I've used several different schedulers -- some paid, some free -- and have been frustrated with every single one of them. Book Like a Boss helps me look professional, syncs with my Google Calendar (all of them, not just one) and is so flexible with lots of bells and whistles the others don't have.

Pros

It is easy to customize and looks very professional for my prospects and clients.

Cons

That I didn't know about it earlier. There really isn't anything not to like in my opinion.

Reasons for switching to Book Like A Boss

At first, cost-effectiveness. I got a lifetime license through AppSumo. But I'm so happy with the product, I really glad I did.

Response from Book Like A Boss

Thank you so much Boss! So happy your so happy! More to come!

Replied July 2019

Laura

April 2022

Book Like a Boss NOW!

I'm very happy with the Book Like a Boss. Tutorials are excellent, easy to follow, and they continue to add more. The tech support people are friendly, fast, and efficient.

Pros

Easy to learn and use even for nontechie people. The tutorials are great. The customer service is fast and helpful! The software is versatile, I'm able to create different products and appointments easily. I can have different price points and easily set up coupons for special pricing events. I can clone appointments and products then edit the details for a new product/appointment easily and quickly.

Cons

All the choices were a little overwhelming at first - brand colors, home page, add video, there are so many ways to personalize the account. I found the tutorials, and moved through them. I s and was able to follow the clear instructions.

G.D.

Industry: Individual & Family Services

So happy I found Book Like A Boss

I enjoy it so much for my 1-on-1 bookings! I'm so happy to have found it! The customer service & developer responses have been wonderful. I look forward to seeing how the product continues to develop. Thank you, BLAB!

Pros

I love that my booking are set pending my review & approval. That was a must-have feature for me, and BLAB has it. I also love the simplicity of the interface for my clients. It's been great transitioning them from phone calls to the online system. And the ability to customize so much of the front end appearance is wonderful!

Cons

The setup interface is a bit confusing at first, and it's frustrating that the services cannot be easily grouped or segmented into categories. It's also frustrating that partial payments/deposits cannot be set up through the system. Though it can be done with some convoluting, it would be lovely to have simple & direct ways for ongoing classes/multiple/consecutive dates and 1-time workshop events to be booked through the system. And I'd love more customization/full customization of the confirmation & booking reminder emails.

Reasons for choosing Book Like A Boss

I wanted a PayPal payment option for my international clients as well, not just Square Payments.

Reasons for switching to Book Like A Boss

I couldn't set pending bookings.

Terikka

December 2021

No better booking app!

My biggest challenge was not putting all my offers in front of one visitor. I have 3 different client avatars and they don't all need to see the same things. With the ability to create unlimited offers/landing pages, I could create distinct offers, with distinct links for the right clients. That was such a needed feature for me.

Pros

With Book Like A Boss, I don't have to worry about scheduling appointments, selling my services, or creating my booking page from scratch. This is an all-in-one solution for me to be able to land more clients and get more sales. I can create unlimited offerings and landing pages, and I can sell physical products, digital items, or even my skills. This is so much more than a booking platform!

Cons

The only thing I would like for them to add is the ability to create distinct terms and conditions for different types of offerings because although there are common themes all of my offerings are not universal.

Reasons for choosing Book Like A Boss

I chose BLAB because of its numerous features, but primarily because of the unlimited landing pages (i.e. offers I could create).

Diana

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Amazed by it's customer support

I spent too many ours trying to set an appointment with my customers all over the world, really a pain, since I use BLAB I really feel like a boss, I can always send a link with the kind of a meeting my customer needs, and they find themselves their place in my agenda according to my availability (connected to my Google Calendar). I HUGE relieve.

Pros

- They are very fast, efficient and fun to ask for support - They planned a list of improvements when I got it and they are accomplish what they promised - It's easy and efficient tool - It works with Zapier, so I connected it to Mailchimp, and my accounting tool - They are improving constantly - They have plenty of tutorials to know how to do the new features - You can use it as an agenda for payed or free services or downloadable products, for single customer or groups

Cons

- That at first was a bit limited (not anymore) - I can't see all my services in a short list - I don't know, I'm sure that if I find something, they'll fix it soon

Tamica

Worth every penny

Book Like A Boss has made scheduling one on one sessions, group sessions, webinars, and workshops easy. Their software is extremely easy to learn and the video tutorials are fantastic. I have been able to schedule webinars with ease, take payments, and overall just run my business much more efficiently. Other people struggle with piecing together 2 or 3 different apps to do what BLAB does. I am an absolute fan.

Pros

This is one of, if not the, easiest software that I've come across for booking. Everything is pretty intuitive but when you don't know how to do something, it's easy to find the instructions or a video. And it does SO much. Products, classes, meetings, groups, it does it all. Fast and easy.

Cons

I would love if I could customize the bio for each product or service. Maybe the ability to add team schedules. I would also like if the coupon or discount amount didn't show up as revenue.

Reasons for switching to Book Like A Boss

I had the opportunity to do the lifetime deal with appsumo. Well worth it. If they do it again I will tell EVERYONE I know to hop on it. Much better to deal with than simplybook and looks much better than calendly.

Bryan