All Field Service Management Reviews

Brittany

Industry: Building Materials

GPS Insight Review

Great app for phones, great app for a desktop, easy to use and easy to understand.

Pros

The best thing about the app is the live support that will help you step by step for everything.

Cons

It does not have time sheets available.

Reasons for switching to Field Service Management

Easier to use for doing estimates and scheduling.

Response from GPS Insight

Brittany, Thank you for your review! We appreciate your business and your feedback. We wanted to let you know that we actually do have time sheets available. We will reach out to ensure that you are trained on how to use them. Always here to help, GPS Insight

Replied December 2020

Great CRM tools for services industries

The over all functionality seems pretty smooth after acclimating and changing the required fields to be applicable. Also, some terminology is used differently but the staff is available and well informed when we need a review. Not to mention they are patient. We are still getting set up and used to the additional entry during the set up phase, (excel being out old method), still yet to use the field app. I think it would be fair to give an update review once we are using the software in the office and the field. J.Lee

Pros

communication with field crews and tracking of job status. Uploads of property photos for future reference. There are things that seem like a hindrance to me right now but I can also see how they will be of benefit in the future. Such as, I am used to typing out an entire proposal that covers a lot of details to address on a property. Also, I have verbiage that is standard disclosure. Appears the disclosures will now be broken out of the actual proposal... it will be attached as a sep doc. Then, there are the details that are template-able to some degree. There is a section where I can upload templates and then alter the verbiage accordingly .. this will show up on the proposal. I am guessing that since we are all electronic and not paper, having several sheets / pages as part of the proposal is ok. We will see. All in all the ideas seem to be functional. We are entering vendors as well.

Cons

MY CPA does not use online Quickbooks so we are not venturing into the accounting area... yet. We may determine that it is an expense we will take on regardless. Just some terminology bumps that stump me up from figuring things out without a guided session... like, ... I use a lot of photos from google earth and zillow to obtain information about a property and to point things out to my crew. When I was exploring the software from the office I could not find where to upload my photos... then Russ showed me it is uploaded as a document... not a photo. There is quite a bit of set up; however, I a looking forward to the reward of a more auto pilot once that set up is complete.

Response from ServiceBridge

Hi Jennifer, Great to hear that overall ServiceBridge is working well for you! We pride ourselves on the quality of support we provide - I'll pass your comments on to Russ. We understand that implementing a new software program can be difficult. We really like your approach of tackling it during the slower periods of the year so that when it gets busy, your team is already familiar with the system and ready to go. Our account executives are always here to help. In addition, you can visit our support website at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us for helpful articles, videos, and more. We even have a feature request board where you can tell us what features we should implement next. We look forward to continuing to serve you and look forward to your thoughts and feedback as you become more acclimated with our software. Thanks, - ServiceBridge Team

Laurel

Industry: Glass, Ceramics & Concrete

Cannot recommend

ServiceBridge is a disappointment. It makes my life harder, not easier. It has cost us far more money, not less. It takes more time to do virtually every task. Customer service has failed to respond effectively to the issues we all have been having, so we just figure out work-arounds and learn to live with this mess.

Pros

Being able to attach pictures and documents to the customer work order has been helpful. Being able to use an in-the-field app on my employee's devices is great. I have learned to like the Calendar feature for scheduling, but it has glitches when doing searches. For example, it doesn't understand how to do a date range. Frustrating waste of time.

Cons

We are a franchise, so this decision was made for us. Service Bridge has been a HUGE disappointment and makes every day harder. The desktop version is buggy, clunky, and doesn't do what I need it to do to run the business with accuracy and efficiency. It takes many steps to accomplish what I used to do in one click. The search tool is incomplete and sometimes nonsensical. For example if you search a last name, it will show you some of your customers with that name, but not all of them. Unless you remember the first name, too, you can't find your customer that way. Even the calendar tool doesn't work right. It does not update in real time and issuing a refund is apparently simply an impossibility. The use of QuickBooks Online as it's accounting interface has been disastrous. Our bookkeeping costs have more than tripled because it takes so much longer to reconcile. The company has been very slow to fix problems or simply ignores us when we notify them of problems. They tout all kinds of improvements and additions, but none of them have been anything helpful or beneficial to our company and the improvements we've asked for don't happen. Though customer service is better now, it was AWFUL at the beginning. Now at least they are nicer when they tell us either there IS no problem (which we know is false), or that they can't recreate it so they can't fix it. There are other programs out there that can do this better.

Susana

FORGET IT !!!!!! NO CUSTOMER SERVICE !!!!!!!!!!!!!! HORRIBLE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!DONT DO IT !!!!!

Pros

great software!! well, the software itself is great, the people behind the software are not very helpful, they will be quick to jump at the chance to take your money but if you need something for them. expect to jump thru hoops. they are rude and slick out the mouth. my staff told me but I did not believe it ... until I had to experience it for myself.

Cons

Buyer beware... they do not care about you. if you have a problem you will be emailing back and forth with them there is not such thing as a phone number you can call and speak to someone, I was planning of moving from Service CEO to service bridge ... But the only thing they are is a bridge... there is no SERVICE FORGET IT!

Response from ServiceBridge

Susana, We are disappointed to learn about your experience with ServiceBridge. We pride ourselves on not only making great tools for the field service industry, but supporting our customers as well. We welcome you to contact us by sending an e-mail to support@servicebridge.com, where we will respond to your issue within 24 hours (most tickets are resolved within 4 hours during the day). We require an e-mail for a support call in order to ensure any issues with the ServiceBridge platform are documented and resolved. We also use it as an accountability measure - so that you have proof of correspondence with our team, and documentation of the issue. If necessary, we would be happy to schedule a phone call with you to resolve any remaining issues you may have with the system. Again, we are sorry to hear about your experience, and would like to work with you to improve your experience going forward. Regards, ServiceBridge Team

Replied July 2017

Al

extreemly intuitive and adaptable

I love it. It was just what this franchise needed. I see how I have been loosing jobs because i was loosing leads. now with everything from lead to payment in one place it is much easier. Again as stated above the only downside is the Quivckbooks on line glitches.

Pros

It was very easy to learn for both myself and my techs. It is also the type of product that you can easily customize and there is enough room in the software to hack out some easy procedures that you might need. eg I needed a way to tell a tech to pick up materials and where to get them but that is not a customer and is really not in line with what they software was meant to do . Yet after a few chats with tech support we came up with an easy way to create a customer called Technician Assignment, then if I need them to do something I give that customer a job , say pick up sheet metal, it shows up on their phone just like a service job. The fact that the software gave me enough wiggle room to customize that with all the funtionality it already has was very impressive.

Cons

We are still having some issues with the interface with quickbooks although I am not sure if the problem is servicebridge or the franchise i belong too. When you have something like service bridge interfacing with quickbooks which is interfacing with your bank whichis interfacing with you banks on line and mobile options there is alot that can get mucky. If I was not in a franchise I would keep service bridge and quickbooks separate.

Response from ServiceBridge

Hi Al, We're happy to hear ServiceBridge has been working well for your business. We're all about making life easy for service companies like yours - glad to hear our experience has been a smooth one. We're sorry to hear you are having some problems with the QuickBooks sync. Our team is always looking to improve. We recommend visiting https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200173580-Feature-Requests - this is our feature request board where you can submit new ideas for features and improvements. Thank you for being a ServiceBridge customer - we look forward to continuing to work with you!  Happy Holidays, The ServiceBridge Team

Replied December 2018

Amanda

Industry: Environmental Services

Easily THE Most Powerful Tool For Your Business!

ServiceBridge has revolutionized the way the service industry does business. We now have the capacity to manage almost every facet of our business through a single program. Monitoring our employees through the Geo-Location tracking feature, manipulating our daily routes, accessing our client and product databases, running accounting reports and even utilizing some helpful marketing tools are only some of the functions we can perform- at our fingertips. Service technicians in the field are able to take photos and address client issues swiftly, which has strengthened communications between the technicians, our office staff, and our clients. This program has been the best integration into promoting efficiency and growth in our company. Thank you, ServiceBridge!

Pros

Ease of use, multi-function, solid features.

Cons

Some minor glitches over the years, but nothing terrible.

Response from ServiceBridge

Thank you for your great review, Amanda! Critter Control has been one of our favorite companies to work with, and we're very excited to hear that ServiceBridge is working so well for you. We're always looking for ways we can improve ServiceBridge even further and invite you to visit our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us where you can submit ideas for new features, or reach out to support directly with feedback. We look forward to continuing our great relationship together and hearing from you on how we can keep improving to provide you with the best tools possible to manage your business. Thanks, ServiceBridge

Sara

Great Customer Service

we have been with ServiceBridge since they were tied to CEO, the customer service is great, they work to try to include features we have requested

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

would like to see the carry over to QuickBooks, sometimes the information we enter in service bridge does not carry over to QuickBooks or reverts back to what we changed it from. Would love if we could add the class in the final invoice production with out having to click the edit button on just a drop down in the field itself.

Response from ServiceBridge

Hi Sara, Thank you for your feedback! We really pride ourselves on providing an application that is easy to use, yet powerful - and backing that with great customer support. We only succeed when our customers do! Regarding your note on purchase orders, we're going to be introducing new functions for purchase orders and PO integration with Quickbooks this year! Your account executive, Kevin, will reach out when this new feature starts to roll out and will make sure we get you set up with it at the first available opportunity. We really appreciate your feedback and are always welcome to ideas on how we can improve our software even further. We have a part of our site dedicated to new feature ideas at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us/community/topics/200173580-Feature-Requests - let us know if you have additional ideas for features. We look forward to continuing to serve you in 2017! Thanks, ServiceBridge Team

Replied January 2017

Easy to use and customize this app!

We've used the app for the past few years for our company. Had 6 sales guys and 6 or more crew leaders who used it to keep track of sales and job orders/work orders. It was easily customized by Service Bridge to do what we needed it to do!

Pros

Easy to use... easy to update users

Cons

Glitches from time to time getting it to load up current jobs or work orders, client lists ect.

Response from ServiceBridge

Hi John, We're happy to hear ServiceBridge is working out for you! We pride ourselves on providing a product which we can customize to customer needs, and backing it with great customer support. Please keep us informed if you run into glitches by visiting our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us where you can contact support with bugs as they appear, and also can suggest new features. We are constantly introducing new features and patches; and we appreciate any feedback you have on how we can improve the program further. In regards to constant change, we have a webinar every other Wednesday to keep our customers informed on the latest new features in the program. We'll make sure you're e-mailed on the next one and invite you to join us. We look forward to continuing to serve your business and look forward to your feedback on how we can make ServiceBridge even better. Thanks, ServiceBridge Team

Industry: Facilities Services

August 2016

service bridge

Incorporating Service Bridge into our business has made work orders and maintaining customer records easier or more accessible in and out of the office.

Pros

We are able to track customer work orders. I like that we can keep record with photos attached to the work orders. The ability to sync with quickbooks.

Cons

I wish there were a way to customize which custom fields show up for different customers, change the order in which they show up, and have the option to include them on work orders that are sent to customers. Each month I have to schedule the recurring weekly service accounts. I wish there were a way to duplicate that each month; it would save me a lot of time. It would also be nice to view a customer's work order list in one pane and click thru to view in another pane; opening a new window and/or going back and forth to the cust file takes a lot of time. I also wish there were a way to view all photos instead of having to go work order by work order. If some of these features are available I am unaware.

Kenneth

The Brothers That Just Do Gutters

Overall experience has been great. At times customer support in transition was a challenge. If you don't keep up with updates the program kicks off way too much.

Pros

It saves on all paperwork. It covers the beginning estimate with the salesperson and relays all estimate info with pictures and diagrams to the crews that perform the work to the after pictures and collection of any monies due. A start to finish program that is awesome once you get the hang of all the features

Cons

When it cuts out or there is delays when texting in info

Response from ServiceBridge

Hi Kenneth, We're glad the overall program has been great for your business! We understand starting out with new software can be difficult and we try to make that process as easy as possible. We strive to provide the best customer support possible and welcome any and all feedback on how we can improve. We invite you to visit our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us where you can get support contact information, view feature documentation; and submit ideas for new features. We look forward to continuing to serve you and look forward to additional feedback from you on how we can continue improving. Thank you, ServiceBridge Team

Ed

Great response with Customer Service!

The team always gets back to me promptly with any questions I may have. The software is customizable and partners with Quickbooks as well.

Pros

Customizable reports

Cons

Forms not as professional looking as we would prefer.

Response from ServiceBridge

Hi Ed! Great to hear that ServiceBridge is working for your team! We pride ourselves on great support - I'll pass you praise onto Daniel, you're account executive. As a reminder, Daniel and the entire ServiceBridge team are always here to help! Visit our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us for help in troubleshooting issues, to contact support if you can't reach Daniel; and you can even submit feature requests (such as improved professional forms). We look forward to hearing your feedback on how we can keep improving ServiceBridge to make it the best possible product for your business. Cheers, The ServiceBridge Team

Corey

Servicebridge

Servicebridge has made our company run smoother. Communication is easier between office and service plumbers.

Pros

the ease of using

Cons

sometimes slow on updating

Response from ServiceBridge

Hello Corey; Glad to hear ServiceBridge is helping to make running your business smoother. As a reminder, we're always open to ideas on how we can improve further. Visit our support site at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us where you can view documentation on all features within ServiceBridge, as well as submit requests for new features. We look forward to continuing to serve you! - ServiceBridge Team

Deb

Amazing Software

It is extremely powerful, I have not even taken full advantage of it yet, anytime I have had questions the support center has always been super helpful!

Pros

Easy to add users/delete

Cons

Setting up a new user on their smartphone was tricky at first

Response from ServiceBridge

Hi Deb! We're glad you're enjoying ServiceBridge. We pride ourselves on our dedicated support team and are always happy to help! If you ever have questions or ideas for a new feature; let us know at https://support.servicebridge.com/hc/en-us ! Thanks again! - ServiceBridge Team

Jaroslav

Industry: Facilities Services

August 2016

Useful and smart, keeps improoving

Useful and smart, with each update keeps improoving. Still occasionaly freezing my handset Samsung Note3, but not as often as last year.

Pros

Useful and smart, keeps improoving

Cons

Still occasionaly freezing my handset Samsung Note3, but not as often as last year. Also phone links in customer contctacts on jobs, those keep adding some more numbers and call forwarde to some automated info and news service.

Holly