All vcita Reviews

Stephanie

My Business Runs on vCita

Scheduling interviews with businesses in different time zones used to be a nightmare before I found vCita. Now, I am confident I'll never miss a call thanks to vCita sending notifications to both parties in our respective time zones.

Pros

The vCita Team is very responsive and open to new feature requests. All it took was a suggestion of making directions to a client's location accessible through the app and they made it a one-click solution! Because the app works across different devices, I can run my business from anywhere.

Cons

I'm ready to delve into their email campaign feature and see it integrates with Constant Contact. Having more auto-responder integrations would be great.

Tariq

vcita review for Knights Chamber

Good enough where I am still using your service. Experienced some issues over the years but most have been resolved rather quickly, I think I had maybe a 2-3 day outage once in 2020 but I do understand things happen.

Pros

I really like how the appointment setting process work and also how clean it looks on my site. This is pretty much the main use for your platform. Most customers seem to be able to figure out using the appointment setting feature so decent UI, not everyone can use it but honestly after speaking with them I dont know if those people could even send an email if they had too.

Cons

I am paying about 2.5 times what was when I first started using your service. When speaking with customer service they said it was because all these other things were added. Many of the items added since I started working with your company I do not use or have any plan too. A plan suited to my use would be more ideal. In regards to operation this something I contacted support for in the last couple of months, but when syncing to my calendar it loads 3 very long urls which make it hard view info as easily on a mobile device which is mostly where everyone here views the appointment. Ideally some sort of URL shortener should be added to clean up the calendar notes. Here is a sample from my cal and what your service put in.The mobile add is very slow to load and navigate.

Reasons for choosing vcita

Previous experience with your product. I have been using vCita in some capacity since 2014-15 so I am very familiar with the software. In the beginning I was with a company that was a reseller of your product so I helped set up use for a fair amount of customers.

December 2022

Good with some need improvements

Being able to communicate with client with ease. I like it and thinks it works well.

Pros

The ease of the software. The way you communicate with clients.

Cons

Would be nice to be able to create a web form with hyperlink to use on my website that integrates information to clients on portal. Compares to a Microsoft form. More control of the setup of the dashboard. Text messaging should be included and unlimited. Able to setup reoccurring payments from clients through system.

Reasons for choosing vcita

Wanted to try something different.

Response from vcita

Thank you for your feedback David! Glad to hear your client communication is working well. We are working on recurring payments and on a more advanced form builder, so we hope to meet your additional needs soon.

Replied January 2023

Taryn

Industry: Publishing

Best Thing For Small Businesses

Overall, this has been a dream come true. Even if my assistant quit today, Vicita could do 95% of her work if I just set everything up properly. Clients like it, and it keeps me from having to dig through inbox emails for communications. Everything is in one easy place.

Pros

It made me not need an assistant for the first few years in business. It also makes training my new assistant simple. It is a magnificent platform that allows me to schedule appts, manage clients, send out mass email, accept payments, AND communicate with clients. I can take notes on each client call, I can share and receive documents. Everything I need is in here.

Cons

The only thing I wish it had was a more robust accounting system. If there was a direct way to integrate Wave and Vcita I would be so grateful. I also dislike how difficult it is to download several files ar once when a client sends you several images or pages.

Reasons for choosing vcita

It was referred by my business mentor.

Christa

December 2022

I Love Vcita for Small Business!

Excellent!

Pros

This by far is the best user-friendly platform I have seen and implemented. I have used several types of CRMs over the years, but this works by far the best for me and what I am doing. I refuse to change!

Cons

Like everything there is always room to grow or for improvement, but Vcita has so many apps and integrations it made it so simple to create and implement almost immediately, hardly much of learning curve at all! Vcita now has their own CC processing if you don't have one set up already with paypal, stripe or square. the only drawback is they don't batch right away and can take few days to see in account, but if that's no big deal, then Vcita is the way to go!

Randy

Expensive

I like it very well

Pros

It is easy to use and easily accommodates employees. Easy to set up and understand.Complete package

Cons

Honestly the mobile app gives me a lot of trouble. Have to restart phone to get it to load.The cost. When I started it was very cost effective. Now its almost to the point where I will need to look for something else... Started at $29 now I'm at $150 or something like that.

Reasons for switching to vcita

Ease of use... quickbooks is complicated

Desiree

Impressed

I love it, I would like to do some further customization and I fee it is missing a few things but as we all grow including Vcita I am over all impressed & I have used many of these programs before in my 25yrs.

Pros

I love the ease of this software, the set up was also streamlined

Cons

The Invoicing, I have been on this for almost 2 years and am still not using this feature , partially my fault for not getting the training yet.

Cost & simplicity , Cloud based

December 2022

Great software for small business owner/solopreneur

Pros

It enables me to easily communicate with prospective clients, book them on my calendar, and send reminders for appointments. It's great for invoices, allowing online payments and tracking of income.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to navigate to find the client or invoice I'm looking for. But honestly, there's not much to dislike.

Kelli

December 2022

Great product for my small business

I've been using it for over 2 years and I really like the product.

Pros

My clients have a secure place to connect with me and share documents. They can request appointments based on days and times that work for them. I can manage my workflow more effeciently.

Cons

I wish the software had the ability to link 2 or more individuals to one business, so that they all receive the emails and requests.

Reasons for choosing vcita

I chose vcita over the others mainly because it could do everything I needed at the time and the price is reasonable.

December 2022

Great for scheduling and keeping a simple database

I think I’ve been using vcita for almost 10 years so that says it all.

Pros

Scheduling options are great and nice I can make notes for each client

Cons

For what I pay , more functionality like a sales funnel would be phenomenal.

None. I liked vcita immediately

Brian

Great Software with Awesome Support

Overall, Vcita has done a wonderful job with their support team when in helping me maximize their features.

Pros

Calendar integration with my website, Revenue tracker, Invoicing, Easy of online payment integration.

Cons

There could be more features in the calendar section of the software

Reasons for choosing vcita

Although Housecall pro has features that vcita does not (Time tracking), for our particular industry (cleaning solutions) we found it best to have an independent software for time tracking that is as customizable as we need it to be, and a separate client management software to handle everything else like Vcita.

vcita has kept us going

Fantastic. We implemented vcita in a very short time and became immediately proficient in using it. It was that easy. The Zoom integration was the clincher for us- it is, by far, the best video platform on the market!

Pros

Zoom integration! Appointment management is simple and intuitive. We are able to invoice clients simply without a worrisome billing system. Incredible communication tools built into the system. Notifications/Reminders.

Cons

I wish we had a way to allow the client to set the amount he/she would like to or is able to pay. Sometimes it is difficult to do the reckoning between reports in vcita and stripe.

Reasons for switching to vcita

Cost and lack of functionality at the time. We found the video platform to be somewhat unreliable.

Jeffrey

A Really Great Tool

My experience has been great. I almost feel like the vcita people are my friends even though they're in Seattle and I'm in NJ.

Pros

I love the people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who understand that I am archaic and need help implementing technology. I also love that I can follow the day's activities by just flipping on my computer. Vita allows me to do virtually everything I need to do with the exception of cleaning the office.

Cons

I really do not have any complaints with the system.

Reasons for choosing vcita

I felt that the vcita staff listened to me and did not try to shove a cookie cutter program down my throat.

Phoebe

February 2022

Vcita awesomeness

Really good, they are brilliant at helping you to set up and get going, as well as allowing you to personalise your site. Vcita works really well with my website, which gives me peace of mind. I have been complimented on it several times, as well as referring a few friends of mine to vcita.

Pros

Its easy to use once you know how. I love the fact that new clients and appointments go straight to the app on my phone. I use the computer version to make any edits. Its a great way of personalising a payment website to your phone. I wish my app would keep me logged in all the time, sometimes I have to wait for an email before I realise I have a notification on the app.

Cons

-Its quite expensive, and once you have upgraded our plan, you can't go back to a simpler plan. - If you want to add a staff member onto it its extremely expensive. I currently use it just for myself, but if I wanted to add someone , I would probably have to use a different company. -Its also very American! which I find sometimes very difficult to deal with, acronyms and wording is sometimes confusing. -I wish my app would keep me logged in all the time, sometimes I have to wait for an email before I realise I have a notification on the app. -Additionally some features are over complicated for what they do, sometimes simplicity is key!! Its very easy to overcomplicate things, therefore if Vcita was a bit more minimalist it would rank even higher that I already perceive it.

Reasons for choosing vcita

The sales guy from Vcita approached me, and we had a discussion which is why I went for this plan. I think I was oversold things and as a startup, I probably would have liked to cut cost corners but its been great, and worth every penny so far.

Michelle