All Workiz Reviews

Company size: 11 - 50 employees

Quick Software

Roc

Easy to Operate

I am texting customers and making them comfortable before I even enter the homes and everything is easy to access

Pros

Very easy to operate and see exactly where when and what you finished. I like of a job isn't finished unless you know why it's not finished and why you have to go back and finish it

Cons

All the notifications that I constantly get every day and I can't turn off .

Response from Workiz

Thanks Roc, we really appreciate it! Communications is wha sets Workiz apart from other softwares out there.

Replied May 2021

Bryn

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

3 years with Workiz and then this….

My overall experience with Workiz. Three years of use and it took me three years to write a review that they deserved a long long time ago. It’s nice to know that three years down the road I still have nothing but nice things to say about Workiz and the great people that work at Workiz. It was a recent interaction with Workiz that was just over the top amazing when I thought I had already been amazed by them. I wish I knew the person I spoke with name but I don’t but they deserve s as huge shout out and Thank you from FUN FIX USA

Pros

We have been using Workiz for three years of our business after trying all the other ones for a brief time. We’re keys at the time had everything we needed plus they had more and when I say more it was a huge thing for us and that was the ability to have our phone ran through them. So they have a whole phone system that you can customize with different phone numbers and different answering options like virtual receptionist etc. and then when the client calls or the customer calls it will either pull up an existing customer that’s been input with that phone number or any other relevant information that it has. It didn’t make scheduling real easy when you just add a new job for the number that just called you. I don’t think I have found another company that offered the phone with the software and in addition the software really really exceeds all of our needs and I’m sure we’re not even using a third of its capabilities. And then the customer support. In three years I can only say I’ve probably had to talk to them 5 to 7 times total. Normally, it’s not even a call, I just go to the chat bot thing on their website and then someone is always right there in general they will pick up the phone and call me right away to assist in anyway that they can. It is weird because I don’t know how big Workiz as a company is but it feels like I may be one of 10 customers and they might have four or five employees. It feels very small almost like a family. I Would highly recommend EVERYONE!

Cons

The one thing I like least about the software which is actually a huge factor and has really kind of been left weighing our options but they offer customer self scheduling where you can put a link in your website to allow the customer to contact you and schedule service which is great but you can’t charge the customer from there. So each customer I then have toReach out to so that I can charge them so it’s kind of double stepping in makes more work and I’m hoping they change it because every other company out there I’m finding does offer that ability. If a customer wants a service call is $128 and they want to schedule it online and pay for it because they won’t be there at the time of service well then it doesn’t allow them to do that. They can tell us they want it but then we have to turn around and call them back and it makes a one step conversation now a multiple step conversation. Come on Workiz

Reasons for choosing Workiz

Workiz had 95% of everything that we needed and again, the phone system was a huge seller for our business. It’s been a very fortunate adventure because in three years we’ve had very little interaction and the interaction we’ve had has always been over the top great customer service,They’re always adding new features, they just got a lot of good things going on and I would recommend again that you take advantage of a trial offer and when you go to sign up tell them Bryn sent you from FUN FIX USA.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

There is absolutely nothing wrong with service monster other than the fact that they didn’t incorporate the ability to have the phones and the phones is really an awesome thing to take advantage of if your business is in need of a phone system.

Philip

Mediocre at best

I would say overall would never come back to utilize the service. I've utilized plenty of different softwares and this used to be great when it was SendAjob but since the transition to Workiz. You guys fall short and don't meet our needs. Maybe a one man show and or someone who doesn't need detailed, efficient workflow.

Pros

It seemed like a great software that would be able to customized to our needs. They used to be "SendAJob." When they were the service was great and flowed well.

Cons

The cons can go on and on. Very hard to distinguish the schedule. if you need a client with multiple properties and sub addresses this is the worst software I have ever encountered for such client management. The card processing wasn't efficient. the technical team when needed would only answer very generic and not try to create solutions.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

I chose Workiz due to at the time it was or seemed to be the best fit however it is not. Stay away from this software. Its just a headache

Reasons for switching to Workiz

Fieldedge had become glitchy and slow. Didn't work well on the app and slowed down productivity.

Response from Workiz

Sorry to hear you didn't like it Philip. We're always listening to our clients and we want to thank you for submitting this review. We're making Workiz even more robust this year. We've just launched an update to our CC payments and we're soon launching more automations for owners of larger businesses as yourselves. Check out another software and share with us your experience. No software is perfect but we're sure we can beat our competition... Would love it if you gave us another shot soon :-)

Zachary

Quick Software

Overall the software does what I need it to do very well with a couple of exceptions. The software is quick and efficient to get my tasks accomplished.

Pros

Learning the software was pretty quick and simple. I love how fast the software and how booking the job is all on the same page. Being able to add pictures to each job is great. I like being able to assign the job to a technician and it turns the color of that technician. It makes dispatching simple. The reports are also another wonderful feature that makes it easier to determine job numbers.

Cons

I do not like how you cannot block off the schedule for a specific metro. We have three metros at Junk Doctors (Greensboro, Charlotte, Raleigh) and I am not able to just block off Charlotte without blocking off Raleigh and Greensboro. This leads to over scheduling issues for us. The QuickBooks transfer has not been very smooth on our end. We are having to manually enter most of our transactions into QB's.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

We were looking for a software that was quicker and offered more features. Also with our call center getting big we needed the ability to switch from company to company quicker.

Response from Workiz

Hi Zackary, Thanks for your review. It's been great to have Junk Doctors on the team! We're very happy to hear that you are happy with the software. Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding QuickBooks and the metro areas, we'll definitely be sharing this with the product team.

Replied July 2020

Michele

WorkIz Review from PunchList Professionals

We started using this software as we developed our business. Workiz has been an integral part of building our business. It has allowed us to keep our customer information, job, scheduling, invoicing and payments in one system.

Pros

It is easy to enter someone as a lead, create a job related to that lead, then generate an estimate and eventually schedule the work if the estimate is accepted. We've gotten a lot better at utilizing the features of the software as we've gotten more comfortable. I love that we can manage our workflow and invoice directly from the same system. Plus being able to accept online payments helps us with billing.

Cons

They've made several changes I had hoped for. It's now easier to track a tech's time on the job, and the change to WePay has been good for us. I do wish there was an easier way to job cost within the software. We are a lot better at using the time tracking tool, but I'd like an easier way to track materials costs.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

I thought it had a more comprehensive approach to what we wanted to do and more ability to customize it.

Response from Workiz

Michele, you just made our day! :) Thanks for the great review and we're happy that PunchList Professionals joined the Workiz team. It's great to hear you're enjoying the features. Thanks for your comment about the job cost, we will pass this on to the product team. If you have specific suggestions you can always reach out to your account manager, we'd love to hear your feedback!

Jason

Send A Job Review

Very happy with all aspects of the service so far, seems like everyone is on point and ready to help. Reduced the monthly payment rate during the plague without having to even ask(who does that), unlike most companies I deal with on various front's. I ask a lot of annoying questions and everyone has been answered professionally and thoroughly. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has had to deal with the brunt of my ongoing stupidity and is constantly been very welcoming and quickly able to resolve my issues everytime. Extremely knowledgable, without doubt, the best support possible. Thank you endlessly!

Pros

Very clean user interface and logically laid out very well. Haven't had any downtime or major headaches, things keep rolling along smoothly thanks!

Cons

Importing contacts was impossible despite valid attempts from staff to help. The only option, in the end, was to manually input over 2k contacts by hand.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

Told me you wouldn't share or sell my customers data at all. UI. Cost.

A dream Features and pricing

Response from Workiz

Hi Jason, thank you very much for your great review. Glad to hear that Workiz has been a smooth ride for you and that you've gotten such great support from our team! Regarding importing contacts, I'm sorry to hear - we'll pass your comments over to our product team. In addition, feel free to reach out to Anna should you have any questions or need any support in the future.

Noam

Industry: Environmental Services

Honest Review for Workiz

I have been using Workiz for over 5 years and initially, it was hard to transition from paper invoicing... But today, I can't go without it. This software will do everything you need to run your business professionally. It has many innovative features that help grow and differentiate from others

Pros

Easy to use, has many features such as call masking, call recorder, automatic text and email notifications for the clients with reminders, online booking

Cons

I wish they would allow notifications to work for past clients... This way, I can send auto reminders to re-clean

Reasons for choosing Workiz

I liked the price better and at the time, they had really cool features that the others didn't.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Noam! Such a pleasure having you as a customer. Based on your feedback, you're going to love a new feature we're about to release during the summer...

Replied June 2021

Victor

Really good app!

As single contractor the option of people scheduling online and me getting all the info with calendar and remainders is a game changer. I can be on the road and the system is my “ secretary “. I think polishing some things will make this application a success for any small to midsize business.

Pros

Chatbot integration and online booking is my favorite part. Easy to integrate with website and most importantly I can interact live with customer if needed. Validation of address is another great tool for scheduling new customers, link to gps system (Waze, Maps,Google maps)is a great tool. System allows you to keep track of tax collections, easy system once you get familiar with. Credit Card processing is very easy and no issues between accounts (money is always there after the 2 days period). Invoices via text or email with option to pay online is also a plus.

Cons

It’s a little confusing to process of crediting money previously collected back into a given quote plus in the final invoice “ customer invoice “ the software will account the credit back but will not show it listed for people to see. The calendar on the chatbot should be highlighted for available slots or takeaway slots already taken.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

Chatbot/team response to my questions/ price.

Response from Workiz

Thanks Victor for this great reviews. We're working on making the credit card processing much easier. A release is coming in a few weeks. Thanks for also mentioning the chatbot, we're super proud of it!

Dawn

Impressed

its been great. I have bumped into a couple issue and became stuck. I text the team and was able to get the problem solved.

Pros

I was literally working out of notebooks. I found myself getting lost and loosing potential customers. Scheduling things was a nightmare and very time consuming. With Workiz, I no longer have to have a note book except to take notes. I can keep all my customers in one spot and get to them at the drop of a hat. I can see the schedule and where appointment are and place more work during that day based on what is already going on. I can keep track of dealerships that are being billed and notifiy them when I haven't get a payment in a timely fashion. The communication with my customers is much easier as I can have all forms of communication in their folder. A cusotmer has already told me that we are very organized. That's a good feeling.

Cons

Not much, some fields are a little redundant but I am still learning the ins and outs of what can and can't not be done. it will come with time. OH, it can be slow to upload sometime. but that could be my internet speed.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

Time. I hopped on a trail and with in a few days I was doing what I needed to do. I was still exploring Jobber and could get to that point with them.

Response from Workiz

Thanks for sharing your story Dawn! We're happy your customers see the value too!

Replied June 2021

Appliance Repair

Pros

Customers repeatedly tell me they like the reminders and ease in which to book appointments compared to other local appliance repair companies. For myself, I like the scheduling reminders and at a glance daily scheduling.

Cons

The app is a little flakey sometimes where it won't save comments or finance items. As a user I have had it remove all payment data when I was only trying to clear one incorrect entry. I have stopped using the app entirely and just use the website.

Response from Workiz

John, we've been so glad to have Elite Appliance Repair with Workiz! It's great to hear your customers are enjoying the reminders and find it easy to book appointments. It's been great to see the growth that Elite has experienced! Thanks for your comments about the app, we'll share them with our product team. If you have any issues or questions regarding the app (or anything else), our account managers are always here to help!

Campbell

Life Changing Software for Service Industry business

Amazing!!!

Pros

This software is amazing for any company having trouble with scheduling, reviving reviews, keeping track of sales, viewing Client actions, any good many other pros! I would recommend Workiz to any service provider.

Cons

Some bugs, dev team could be adding more features. Better GPS tracking we had to purchase a separate tracking device because it was so insufficient.

Reasons for switching to Workiz

Setmore did not have half of the integrations and features workiz has

Response from Workiz

Thanks for the review Campbell. We're learning a lot from our clients and love getting feedback from smart young service pros as yourself. We'll share the feedback with our product team.

Scott

Gets worse with time

Customer service has yet to get us any results to speak of, with a dozen or so attempts at various issues. They just recently removed a field for invoice and part numbers. We have had that field available from day one and use it multiple times each day. Customer service says it wasn't a popular item so they removed it. So much for tracking parts or invoices...

Pros

Pros: The app is yellow and I do like the color yellow.

Cons

Complete garbage. Worst mapping on the planet, cumbersome software forces you to use an app and the web based "portal" to complete a workorder, they remove features without warning or apology, support is a complete waste of time

Reasons for choosing Workiz

We were told the developers were building a product to fit our needs which has turned out to be false.

Response from Workiz

We're sorry to hear that Scott. We do our best to create a top notch product for our users and provide high quality customer support. Thanks for sharing your feedback and we'll try to do better in the future.

Replied December 2020

AVIRAM

Industry: Building Materials

Great dispatching software

I had a great experience with Workiz, when i needed help or guidance they were very quick to respond and solve any issue.

Pros

I have been with workiz for over 4 years now, since their name was send a job. They developed an easy to use software to manage Jobs, Technicians and the business as a whole. It makes sending estimates out to customers super convenient. I highly recommend Workiz

Cons

There were some Glitches with the software before ,but it seems like Workiz has worked and still working on constantly improving their services

Reasons for choosing Workiz

Price and quality of product

Response from Workiz

Thanks Aviram for being a loyal client. We got better over time, and we have to thank you and other clients for ongoing feedback and advice.

Replied April 2021

Work is is a fantastic app

I love the program and they are continually improving it

Pros

It has all of the tools that I need to run my service business. Technicians can easily access their daily job site calendars and all pertinent information.

Cons

There is no editable PDF forms available. I would like to see the ability to add editable PDF documents.

Reasons for choosing Workiz

The program seemed very easy to set up and use. It’s very user-friendly

Price and ease-of-use

Response from Workiz

Hi John, thank you very much for your review! Our goal is to make Workiz as easy as possible to use for service businesses, so we're really happy to hear that it has all of the tools you need to run your business! Regarding the editable PDF forms, have you tried using our customizable documents? You can reach out to your account manager and she will be happy to walk you through editing your forms in the app.

Muhammadalibek