All Kartra Reviews

Tracy

Entertainment, 2 - 10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed October 2022

Kartra has revolutionized my businesses

Mike

KARTRA - a No-Brainer MUST Have for any online business

I love almost everything about Kartra except it is not user friendly. It takes time to learn all of the hidden complicated steps you must take to make things work. I wish they would get a good business customer who is not tech savvy, and watch them try to use and navigate the software. This would help the propeller heads get exposed to how we think and operate.

PROS

1. Done for You Stuff - boatload of "Flip a Switch" to turn on new products, campaigns, launches, web forms, sales pages, order pages, thank you pages with follow up sequences already built for you. Simple, fill-in-blank stuff and it creates all of the Sharp Looking Web Pages (yes, boatload of templates or create you own) Kartra is the missing link for KornFewshunsoft. (Kornfewshunsoft user since 2004) Time Saver, Money Maker

CONS

1. Cannot do OneZee TwoZee sales with a discounted price - if you have Sales people on phone 2. Cannot do "Quotes" (Infusionsoft feature) for customers, unique discounted bundle of products, bonuses 3. Cannot push a button to see all of your customers - you must go thru a 7 step process that is painful 4. No folders to categorize uploaded photos and images - All into one huge bucket - time eater to find 5.

Reason for choosing Kartra

that's is what i had hoped for, but kartra falls way short of what Infusionsoft can do right. I will say Kartra keeps improving and I did not know that Kartra does not offer customer support.

Dana

Online Media, 2-10 employees

Used less than 12 months

Reviewed November 2019

So, So Good But Lacks In The User-Friendly Department

I no longer use Kartra but when I did, the best thing I found was the fact that it was all-in-one. I really liked being able to login to one platform and it was all there, even analytics and in-depth reports based on product, emails, link tracking, etc. It truly was full-service.

PROS

There are a lot of things to like about Kartra, specifically the absolute all-in-one platform they have. It goes far beyond just designing a website/landing page or sending an email. They cover all the bases - from websites, landing pages, email marketing/automation with sequences and tagging, funnels, simple e-commerce, digital downloads, membership sites, help desk, scheduling, forms, affiliates and now an agency solution. If you'd like to consolidate the many platforms you use, Kartra can handle 95% of everything you throw at it. Their support group on Facebook is second to none. They truly care about their people and it shows; it's like a family.

CONS

Learning the platform was a long, complicated process. They have people lined up that will help "onboard" you and while that's extremely helpful and effective, I think it's always beneficial to know your platform inside and out so you can make necessary changes as needed and not have to depend on the support team, or others. Because of the complexity, there's a time-consuming process you'll have to undertake before you can "go live". I mean, it makes sense due to the fullness and depth of their platform, just be sure to go into it knowing: (1), the trial is not nearly long enough to know if it's a right fit for your business, and (2), it'll take time to setup your workflows and make sense of how everything is integrated, and (3), host your videos elsewhere or you'll get eaten alive in bandwith overcharges. Kartra has what they call Kartraverse, which is like a step-by-step training course on how to use their platform. It's superb and very informative; however, it's still in its infancy and you have to wait until they create the next lesson before you can do in-depth with whatever topic they decide, and that was often frustrating. With that said, however, they also do a lot of webinars that are in-depth and full of insight, but sitting through a webinar to find one answer is a bit defeating when you're in a hurry or just not really sure what exactly you're even looking for. Their documentation leaves a little to be needed, however.

Reason for choosing Kartra

Kartra had more of what I was looking for at the time and what they do, they do exceptionally well.

Thank you for sharing your detailed experience with Kartra. We're glad to hear that you found its all-in-one functionality beneficial and that our support group on Facebook provided value. We appreciate your feedback on the learning curve and are continuously working to improve user-friendliness and now have more comprehensive training resources. We've made significant strides in enhancing our platform since your time with us, including giving all users unlimited bandwidth. If you ever reconsider using Kartra, we'd love to welcome you back and showcase our ongoing improvements.

Replied March 2024

Carly

Design, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2021

Buggy and poor support

It served its purpose when we were starting out but it's been extremely restrictive and poor customer service and support. Probably the worst decision we made was using kartra for our membership.

PROS

When we initially signed up, I liked how it was an all in one platform where we could host our membership aswel as sales funnels, emails etc.

CONS

Extremely buggy, constant issues, slow loading pages, membership interface is terrible ans Extremely restrictive. We had over 1700 members cancelled and revoked because of a kartra error and they said they couldn't do anything about it... 100% their error and nothing they can do. Support has been bad over the last few years which has been super frustrating. For example if a customer incorrectly enters their email address, kartra blacklist them, you can only change the email address by contacting kartra, it can take days for them to change it, then another 24 hour to whitelist the email... by this time the customer just wants a refund as it takes forever. We've tried everything to speed up our page loading speed but still Kartra is super slow. If you want a very basic funnel builder, it may be ok but personally I'd choose an alternative.

We're truly sorry to hear about your experience with Kartra. It's disappointing to hear about the issues you've faced, and we understand your frustration. We take your feedback seriously and are constantly working to improve our platform and support services. We apologize for any inconvenience caused and would appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns directly. If you're open to it, please reach out to us so we can assist you further.

Maciej

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2023

Impressive All-in-One Online Platform

Overall, I'm really happy with my experience using Kartra. It's been a great tool for me to build my business and create successful campaigns. It's easy to use and provides great customer service if needed. I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for an all-in-one online platform.

PROS

Kartra is a great all-in-one online platform that allows me to create beautiful webpages and forms, manage my contacts, and track conversions. I love how easy it is to use and how quickly I can get things up and running. I'm also impressed with the customer service, which is always available if I have any questions.

CONS

The only downside to Kartra is that it can be a bit expensive compared to some of its competitors. However, the features you get for the price are well worth it.

Reasons for switching to Kartra

What sets Kartra apart from its competitors is its user-friendly interface and the depth of features included. It's incredibly easy to use and has a ton of powerful tools to help you build your business. Plus, the customer service is always available to answer any questions you may have.

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra! We're delighted to hear that you find our platform impressive and that it's been a valuable tool for your business. We understand your concern about the pricing, but we're committed to providing excellent value for the features included. It's fantastic to know that you appreciate our user-friendly interface and the depth of features available. Thank you for recommending Kartra, and we're thrilled to have you as part of our community!

Rocco

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Kartra is Real Online Business Software

Love it. Sometimes I would rather get someone on the phone for support because I think it would be easier to get stuff done but Kartra's support desk is pretty quick.

PROS

There are too many features to list but my favorite is the Memberships, the ease of making a Portal with many courses, all the Done for you campaigns, the all in one ability of email, forms, integrations, the ability to interact with Zapier and other workflow products, drag and drop page building, I can go on but I only have so much space. Genisis Digital really understands how an online business should operate when they built this software.

CONS

I only have one. They need to figure out how to create the ability to add more than 4 levels of membership in their membership platform.

Reason for choosing Kartra

The ability to use several payment gateways, ease of use and ability to sell physical products and integration with Zapier.

Reasons for switching to Kartra

I needed a more robust platform for what we were creating.

Heidi

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 2-10 employees

Kartra ~ Powerful, Robust, Do-It-All ~ All-in-One Software

I have been able to get an idea about a product that my market may want and throw a page up on the web and pitch it out there and get responses. Sign ups or even payments. Now that I have learned my way around, it is relatively easy to do that!

PROS

After running a full-time ministry/business online for a couple of years, I had all kinds of programs and platforms that I was paying for monthly or yearly. When it came time to streamline it all, I narrowed it down to just Kartra. Everything is right there in one place, integrating well with WebinarJam and EverWebinar.

CONS

Two things...1.) the email component (CRM?). There is no easy way of taking the leads from Kartra and pulling them in to another CRM platform. It would be awesome if this part of Kartra was as robust as its page builder, portal builder, and membership builder! 2.) a way to set up a store of all the products or services I offer all in one "place"

Reason for choosing Kartra

Function...Kartra can do everything I want to do better than anything else. The way my choice worked out, I had already put money out for all of the products I mention above, When I was trying to cut costs, I eliminated everything BUT Kartra and Active Campaign. Active Campaign will be eliminated at some point, too.

Reasons for switching to Kartra

Kajabi was having trouble doing what my tech team asked it to do. Kartra came out at a time when I wasn't terribly happy with some customer service responses to my questions about Kajabi.

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Outstanding

I am very satisfied with KARTRA software! I think it is the best on the market.

PROS

Usability. KARTRA is extremely easy to use and learn. The training for how to use it is very good as well. As compared to other software programs, KARTRA has them beat HANDS-DOWN! In cost and ease of use.

CONS

I think that KARTRA can take a lesson from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] on the education and promotion of KARTRA. He did a "1 Funnell Away" and "30-Days" challenge program that was wildly successful in both teaching Funnel marketers how to be successful and selling his [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] software. I went through the training and was quite willing to pay the $100 to do so. I know KARTRA did a three-day event - Wrong way to approach it. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] content was broken down into pieces and easy to consume and re-watch. KARTRA's 3-day program was difficult to watch and impossible to find the pieces I was looking for. Promotion is the biggest con - The KARTRA product is the best on the market! It's just not promoted well.

Reason for choosing Kartra

Price, Ease of Use, Overall completeness of what I need to run a business online.

Reasons for switching to Kartra

I tried several different products before settling on KARTRA. The fact that KARTRA had everything all in one place was terrific!

Dawn

Reviewed December 2019

Kartra is the best bang for your buck - for the most part

Even with my grumblings above, I am very satisfied with Kartra, especially considering its competition. I truly believe it's the best value with regard to functionality and ease of use, hands down.

PROS

The fact that I have the functionality of a shopping cart, email CRM, membership site, video hosting (with all the analytics), and an affiliate program.

CONS

There are some features that are still not available (it's a fairly new platform), like the ability to purchase multiple quantities of a product. Also, the lowest plan only allows for 5 products, which is ridiculously low.

Reasons for switching to Kartra

I happily moved from 1ShoppingCart to Kartra as soon as it was available. 1ShoppingCart was overpriced for what it offered, antiquated, and I believe they were out of integrity with their "monthly" billing (which has an asterisk on their sales page that explains you'll be charged every 28 days, essentially 13 times a year). I know my customers wouldn't stand for that.

Dr Paul O

Management Consulting, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2019

Best choice ever :)

Came to Kartra from one of the traditional mail services that did only static funnels, but I'm not in a numbers game and needed a CRM type system where I can start sales conversations and then follow up on a 1:1 basis. Kartra does everything I could hope for and more. Very impressed.

PROS

Solid programming despite abundance of functions (nothing is as bad as waiting for fixes). Created an awesome product :) Kartra is now my CRM engine and integrates with both WebinarJam and Kajabi. Have segmentation, tags, Onboarding sequences, campaigns (Ryan Deiss Machine type) and can do targeted sales campaigns using broadcasting. Can then follow up 1:1 easily. Exactly what I needed to upgrade from solopreneur to consultancy with a global sales force.

CONS

If you want an easy life, take it in steps. It's easy to be carried away with everything :) Own experience that we needed to re-do lists and tags...not really a software problem, though :) but cannot think of anything else.

Reason for choosing Kartra

Could have stayed with Kajabi only, but added Kartra for CRM as CMS is not enough. Combined the two = best of the best.

We're thrilled to hear that Kartra has been the best choice for you! It's fantastic to know that you've found our platform to be solid and capable of meeting your CRM needs, especially as you upgrade your business. Thank you for sharing your positive experience with us!

Jacqui

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Constantly impressed

I find the more that I use Kartra, the more benefits I find and thought I look forward to passing much of the admin side of my business over to someone else soon, I also know it will be easy for them to learn how to use it.

PROS

I have found everything intuitive and easy to use, I recommend others looking for this type of software to come and use it. Whenever I have had technical issues or have been unsure of the functionality I have always had an answer.

CONS

There are some programmes that at present don't speak with Kartra that leas me to using some longer administrative processes, but this hassle is outweighed by the other benefits, the cost saving of using similar features elsewhere and the communication from the team.

Reason for choosing Kartra

Price, recommendation, communication from the team.

Laura

Mental Health Care, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2019

Powerful Yet Simple All-in-One Solution

I’ve enjoyed use Kartra to stay in contact with my subscribers and to build out funnels for acquiring new leads and clients. I will be building online courses later this year and am excited to host all of that in Kartra.

PROS

Kartra has everything I need to market my Life Coaching and eliminated the hassle and expense of working with multiple apps/software. The user interface is intuitive and easy to use.

CONS

I bought when it first came on the market so the training was not very robust or organized. That is being addressed now with the Kartranaut training site. But customer support was always helpful and fast.

Reason for choosing Kartra

Convenient to have everything in one platform. Less expensive and eliminating the hassle of trying to integrate a bunch of other applications

Thank you for sharing your experience with Kartra! We're delighted to hear that our all-in-one solution has simplified your life coaching business and provided you with an intuitive interface. We're continually improving our training resources, and we're glad to know that you're finding value in our Kartranaut training site. It's great to hear that you're excited to expand your use of Kartra for hosting online courses. We appreciate your support!

Ba

Reviewed December 2022

The #1 software for email marketing and automation I've used.

Overall, my experience with Kartra has been overwhelming positive. They have great customer service, quick to respond to questions, an awesome library of help articles with walk-thru videos and the system is constantly improving to offer more features and solutions for a growing business.

PROS

The features of Kartra are ever growing and they provide a host of customizable templates and pages to use to create everything from a website, to a sales funnel to lead capture and generation.

CONS

At $99/m for the Starter plan, the software can be a little pricy for a new company, but worth it if you can defer the cost from other products to have a all-in-one solution.

Reason for choosing Kartra

I choose Kartra because I got the best of an email list builder, email marketing solution, marketing campaign builder, funner builder, website and Course Builder, which I was in search of. I could not ask for much more. Within a year of switching they added a Survey tool, which was my next need. They seem to anticipate what their customers need just when we need it.

Reasons for switching to Kartra

Kartra gave me the features I needed, that were lacking in ActiveCampaign and AWeber with the help and support to make the switch possible.

Thank you for your glowing review! We're thrilled to hear that Kartra has become your go-to software for email marketing and automation. We're continuously working to improve our platform and provide the best experience for our users. Your feedback is invaluable to us, and we're delighted that you find our customer service and support helpful. If you ever have any questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out. We're here to help you succeed!

Replied March 2024

Greg

Computer Software, 11-50 employees

Reviewed December 2020

Kartra compared to Infusionsoft

It has been a great experience and it is one of the industry leaders in my opinion.

PROS

The user interface is very unique and once you figure it out and get used to it is is very easy to create systems and marekting automation.

CONS

There email editor needs some help and their spell check does not work with right mouse for me.

Reason for choosing Kartra

Better UI and integrates with other products we use.

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Marketing success is guaranteed with Kartra

I have enjoyed using Kartra over the past couple of weeks. We're building more campaigns than we ever have in the shortest period of time. The cost is insignificant compared to the time savings and capabilities provided with Kartra.

PROS

Kartras done for you campaigns are brilliant. With one click you can install a completely done-for-you campaign that only needs your finishing content changes. This has helped us get our marketing campaigns up and running in half the time. It has also cut down on the learning curve of using Kartra.

CONS

We would like to see more integration options either from Kartra or third party developers.

Reasons for switching to Kartra

Kartra offers more features and is more affordable. The done-for-you campaigns written by [sensitive content hidden] were also a huge incentive to make the switch.

roe

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Making Business Easier

It's been very simple to learn and use allowing me to save from hiring out services for small jobs, now I am able to leave that for larger projects. I love the analytics features too.

PROS

is the all in one feature. I love having a one stop shop platform

CONS

When constructing an email and pages, I have lost my work more often than I like. It doesnt' save my work automatically (I had this feature in my last provider). emails dont' have an undo button

Reasons for switching to Kartra

IS was expensive and complicated to figure out.

Croix

Reviewed April 2020

Great for small and simple businesses but ...

Great platform as compared to others especially for small businesses. Kartra is great for the starter businesses and people needing an all-in-one platform. But it is not robust enough for big players to stay exclusively within the platform and will need to integrate with other apps and platforms. But this is typical for high traffic businesses. Still love Kartra after 2 years and hope they get their quirks sorted out and add a real customer service live chat support. That said, now we only use it as a website/landing page builder and for our membership site. For our business and funnel work properly and be more cost effective, we also integrate a different CRM, customer support app, video hosting and payment platform. I've talked to some big player friends with lots of traffic who are also Kartra users and they confirm the same. Love it, but there are glitches and it is expensive for high traffic and sales. We will stay with Kartra for the foreseeable future. We almost switched but nobody has a perfect solution for a high traffic online business. After seeking better options, I found that Kartra is still the best if you don't want to hire a tech team. We can do everything ourselves. Kartra, please add a live tech support system. At least during business hours.

PROS

I love the all-in-one concept. The idea is brilliant and the features are great and the integration is awesome for a basic user and small business. You can do most everything you need right within the platform. Funnels, sales, beautiful websites, incredible landing pages, memberships sites, shopping cart and fully integrate a complete website and sales from start to finish with lots of great analytics. Its the best all-in-one solution out there right now. Its an important part of our business but it is not robust enough for online businesses with lots fo traffic and sales.

CONS

Glitches and cost prohibitive for big businesses. COST: We drive too much traffic and sales to use the all-in-one concept for us. So we use other platforms to host our videos, CRM, customer support, and payments. We use Kartra for websites, landing pages and memberships. Using this multi platform approach we save money and have a more stable online business and funnel. PROBLEMS: We have had glitches in customer emails being black list after purchase and so they don't receive the welcome email and login to the membership. And we have random password issues for the membership. This means we have had to create redundancies and a robust customer support system to minimize refunds and complaints. CUSTOMER SUPPORT: While better recently, it still is horrible often taking a day to respond to ask questions and then an additional day to reply with an answer that is often not helpful. Most I trouble shoot myself now. Or I use a work around and that is why we integrate with other platforms. Support tickets only for a digital tech platform like Kartra is frustrating, costing us money when there are issues. USABILITY: Overall very good. I wish they would fix the step-by-step procedure and allow jumping to the section you need. There are definitely areas to make more user friendly. It is similar to thrive themes, so my learning curve was small. But if you are new to this style, it will take a while to get fluent. But it is easy to use overall. I like that a lot.

The all-in-one concept.

Reasons for switching to Kartra

The all-in-one concept. But it is not powerful enough to be the one-stop-shop like we hoped.

Kevin