• Pros

• "Really easy to use and great value for all of the features."

• "Easy of use and great tech support. Overall great product."

• "Excellent support. Quick and effective. The tool is easy to use."

• Cons

• "Although the pre-set interactions are great to have (and I've used them extensively), there are some sizing aspects that are not flexible."

• "it's not as flexible as I would like it to be, but still has a broad variety of features"

• "Limited for non-programmers. It would be great if we have flexibility to customize through custom triggers."

Browse iSpring Suite Reviews

Adam from Wellington Shire Council

Great product!

I use it all the time to create eLearning content. It has multiple applications, such as learning courses, quizzes, conversation simulations, flip books, and more. Highly recommend.

Pros

I have been using the iSpring Suite for a few years now, primarily as a PowerPoint plugin to create eLearning and publish it in Scorm 1.2 format. It's very easy to turn a regular PowerPoint presentation into an interactive eLearning course.

Cons

It's a great product. Using the suite through PowerPoint is powerful, but limiting if you don't use Office365.

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

We used the in-house content creator for ELMO and found it very limiting. After a brief research project, we settled on iSpring due to it being relatively inexpensive and worth a try. We're glad we did.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hi Adam, Thank you very much for posting you detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :) You also gave our Customer Support only 3 stars. Could you please share the details? Please send a message to polina.ionina@ispring.com. Thank you!

Vincent from VUCA Consulting (Pty) Ltd

The Total elearning experience in a Box

I have been suing the iSpring range of software for 6 years now and have been impressed with the way in which iSpring continues to add new features and enhance the products. The stability as a standalone product and the integration into Microsoft PowerPoint is something that iSpring can be proud of.

Pros

It is an all encompassing, seamlessly integrated product with all the features to create and deliver eLearning Solutions.

Cons

Would be great to be able to comment on each slide in iSpring Space when doing quality Assurance with team members.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

The fact that it has an LMS and a Publishing Suite. The ease of use within PowerPoint was the deciding point as the level f expertise required to get an employee trained to use iSpring Suite is minimal. One can then concentrate on the more advanced features in order to get a team fully functional to produce awesome courses.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied April 2021

Hello Vincent, Thank you very much for posting your detailed review here on Capterra. We appreciate it tons! As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well :)

Paul from Calico Group

An intuitive time-saver

My job entails training those in caring professions how to use software - be it bespoke packages, or how to use Microsoft Excel to analyse statistics and everything in-between. Taking time out of busy and unpredictable schedules to attend an all day course on Advanced Excel is often not an option. iSpring Suite is allowing courses to be broken down into 15/20 minute 'learning episodes' that are more manageable. Furthermore, staff working nights are able to more readily access learning - something that was difficult in the past... Overall the software will improve access and participation, reducing IT Support workloads and helping ensure compliance, competence and ultimately provide more stimulating, engaging work.

Pros

The iSpring Suite bridges the gap between mundane PowerPoint based training, and more complex flash or HTML 5 based digital training, that requires a specific skills set that does not necessarily correspond with those of a teacher or trainer. It provides the right mix of interactivity to engage those of all learning biases, the versatility to cover almost any topic and a good range of assessment and analytics to simplify assessment and training effectiveness. Given that there is almost zero learning curve with the software, and the SCORM compliance enabling use with any Learning Management System worth it's salt, it's a extremely cost effective solution that simply lets you get on with creating content. Furthermore, should you be au fait with HTML and CSS, the output generated can by tweaked if required, but the standard interface and options provide a clean, user friendly and attractive front end to courses.

Cons

The only slight tarnish on an otherwise perfect product is the lack of titling facilities within the screen/video capture module, iCamPro. This is a minor niggle, given that the iSpring Suite is integrated into PowerPoint, which can be used to bridge this shortfall through appropriate use of animation and export to WMV which can then be spliced into video files as required...

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied December 2018

Hello Paul, Thank you greatly for posting this detailed and sincere review of iSpring solutions. We greatly appreciate it :) If any questions come up, please don't hesitate to contact our Technical support department - support@ispringsolutions.com. One of the specialists will be happy to assist you with your questions.

Alan from VQ OrthoCare

Outstanding customer service and quick to learn!

Overall this is a solid product with amazing customer support. I love the quick access to chat that allows me to get answers to questions, in the middle of the night or on weekends, or just in the middle of the day. They have been very available and usually I get a very quick solution to any problem I may have. They have tons of very quick YouTube videos you can use as reference and they are up-to-date and very well done. I have actually churned out a complete course in a day, which I was never able to do in my previous software, and it would run on a desktop, laptop, tablet or phone without me having to configure anything!

Pros

Very easy to start developing and launching learning since the base product is PowerPoint but they have adapted quizes, interactions and some really nice add-on features that help you turn out very effective and interactive learning courses.

Cons

The inability to link quizzes in a course to get an overall final score. I also did not like that I can't create variables that I can assign values, and then use them in either text, or calculations, or whatever else I needed.

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

We were looking for a new LMS and the iSpring Learn LMS was more robust and user friendly than the Moodle platform we were using.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied January 2021

Hi Alan, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We appreciate it greatly. It's nice to hear that iSpring's been working great for you so far. As per your Cons, could you please wrap it as a feature request and send more details to support@ispring.com? Thank you and keep up the great work!

Laurent from BPCE

For me, the best e-learning authoring tool!

As a consultant, I use i-Spring to create powerfull e-learning packages for several business units in Global groups. I-Spring is powerful enough to let me create, from PowerPoint présentations, fully animated content including voice over, videos, etc. Thanks to the ease of use of this software, I don't need neither an agency nor developers to produce those packages. So i-Spring let my customers save time and budget, which makes a big difference in the current 2020-21 economic situation.

Pros

Seemless integration into PowerPoint. Powerful sound and video editing features. E-learning packages work perfectly in major LMS such as Cornerstone or Syfadis. Reactive and efficient technical support.

Cons

The customization of the look & feel of feedback windows in the quiz could be implemented in order to ease the layout of questions.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

Ease of use enabling my clients to maintain or update their packages in the long term

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied January 2021

Hello Laurent, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Hope it keeps serving you well :)

Robert from Transportation Safety Board of Canada

Great product, simple to use.

Love it.

Pros

The quizzes and the interactions are amazing tools to boost that boring Power Point slide. The ease of use is remarkable and it is all self explanatory and you don't need too much knowledge before using this product.

Cons

Some of the quiz and interaction and slide properties are hidden that make it frustrating when one type of interaction does what you want it to do but the other types don't.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

I actually have Storyline and we are considering getting Captivate just to have more types of programs to work with and diversify our e-learning.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied March 2021

Hi Robert, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. We very much appreciate it. It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. As per your Cons, could you please elaborate on what you mean by "hidden" to support@ispring.com? One of our specialists will be more than happy to look into your case.

Scott from Cenit

Great authoring package with easy learning curve

Very positive experience with iSpring with tons of features. It has a long way to go to match the features of Articulate but it's getting there.

Pros

I love the simplicity of iSpring. I can confidently have teachers recording content without supervision in our recording studio.

Cons

I would love to see variables brought into iSpring like storing a students name. That way we can make the learning journey more personal. I would love to see software simulations I'd love to see iSpring relook at how their folder and files work on iSpring. Sometimes if you change a filename or move a file, the entire project breaks. I have to backup projects on a daily basis. I'd love to see proper tick boxes appear beside visited slides, can't believe this still hasn't been integrated Finally I'd like to see embedded videos from Vimeo or YouTube get proper integration such as slide completed when video has been watched.

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

They have some great features like the ones I have mentioned. I use a blend of iSpring and Knowbly.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied November 2020

Hi Scott, Thanks a lot for sharing your experience of working with iSpring. Great to hear that it fell into place in your toolbox and you are happy with you tool combination :) Hope iSpring keeps serving you well!

Tracy from PCRTC

Brilliant Support

Post purchase support is excellent, second to none, response times almost instant plus they go out of their way to help. I recently needed some support over a particular issue and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went beyond the call of duty and I dread to think how much time she spent solving the problem (which had nothing to do with iSpring software by the way) and not only did she solve it, she sent my project back to me completed and then sent screen shots to guide me in the future so as to avoid it happening again! Fantastic service, thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]

Pros

Very easy to use, by far the easiest product on the market

Cons

Annual subscription is a little bit on the high side but that said the support that comes with it is second to none.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

Much easier to use from scratch which is what I needed

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied April 2021

Hi Tracy, Thanks a lot for posting your review here on Capterra! It means the world to us. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Our tech support team always put clients first - it's amazing that you had a positive experience! Keep up the great work!

Keith from Emory University School of Medicine

Just what I have been looking for for engaging students with interactive learning.

Pros

What is so easy about iSpring Suite Max is that it is plug-in for PowerPoint. So, you can convert any PowerPoint into an eLearning module. But you can make it even better with interactivity, such as self-assessment tests with range of functionality (hotspots, MCQ, drag-and-drop, etc). What makes iSpring Suite particularly valuable is that there is ready technical support (and they have regular instructional webinars) and the tech support has never failed me. I have turned others in my institution and elsewhere on to its potential for medical student education.

Cons

The only issue that I have had so far is that you cannot change the color of the hotspot; however, I worked around this by learning how to keep the hotspot hidden after the student has submitted their response. I generally work with a Mac, and iSpring Suite is not Mac-compatible (presumably since PowerPoint is a Microsoft product).

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

Because it is a PowerPoint plug-in and I had read that tech support is excellent.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied March 2021

Hi Keith, Thank you for sharing thoughts not only about iSpring solutions but also about iSpring service! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Tech Support team (support@ispring.com). One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you!

Ron from Americhem

Industry: Plastics

iSpring Suite Max allows for a very stress-free experience.

Great! I love the experience. iSpring Suite Max allows for a very stress-free experience. iSpring's technical support is very responsive.

Pros

iSpring authoring software is very easy to use. Much better than Easygeneratior. Quizmaker meets all my needs and your narration management tool is great! I love the fact that the authoring tool is integrated with PowerPoint. I love the fact that I can add my script to each slide.

Cons

This is not really a con, but possibly a feature request. Instead of recording my voice in the screen recording screen, I turn my script to audio using Amazon Polly. It works great, but it would be nice to be in Spring for all my authoring needs.

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

I had a lot of problems using their software. When I first started creating an eLearning class our company had already been using Easygerator. I struggled so much with it that I started researching other options.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied November 2020

Hello Ron, Thanks a lot for submitting such a detailed and positive review :) We appreciate it very much! It's also amazing to hear that iSpring fits your needs just right. Keep up the great work!

Piet from Stichting Digisterker

iSpring - excellent product - excellent service

Blended learning Excellent customer support Fast and helpful respons of helpdesk agents

Pros

Ease of use Integration with PowerPoint Inspiring examples on https://www.ispringsolutions.com/

Cons

we did not experience any serious problems until now

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

iSpring is easy to learn, intuitive, and it is easy to share work with colleagues

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied April 2021

Hi Piet, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it. It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. In addition to examples on the site, we also hold weekly webinar series where we share iSpring tips and tricks and help easily get started with eLearning: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/webinars Keep up the great work!

Alan from Technology in Education

A great way to integrate technology into teaching

I've been using it for quite some time. I've looked at and used other software. However, iSpring does the best job.

Pros

I can take presentations and easily port them over to my LMS. Also, creating assessments that I can use to know where my focus needs to be while teaching is critical.

Cons

As an individual educator, it is very expensive for me to be able to afford the yearly cost.

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

Ease of use, tight integration with Powerpoint.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied April 2021

Hi Alan, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. It's great to hear that you are happy with iSpring solution. As per your cons, we understand that the price point is a consideration for many users of eLearning products. However, iSpring Suite Max provides great value for its price by making the creation of courses, quizzes, video lectures, interactions, and much more superfast and easy. You get access to a Content Library that contains over 68,000 eLearning assets, templates, and characters to help you build courses faster, as well as an online space for teamwork and collaboration on courses. Moreover, the cost includes regular software updates and our highly trained support geeks are always ready to help you 24/7. We are happy to have you onboard and hope that you keep enjoying working with the product :)

BRIAN from GRTON RESORT & CASINO

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

iSpring Max Suite fit my needs perfectly

Installing and using iSpring Suite Max was super easy. Since I was under a tight deadline and had miserable results using Adobe Presenter, I was pretty desperate. I found iSpring through internet reviews and download the free trial. Using the trail, I had my course complete and published (with the free trial banner) very quickly and it looked great. I immediately bought the Max package and re-published to remove the banner.

Pros

iSpring Suite makes converting my PowerPoint training programs into SCORM compliant courses that can be uploaded to our LMS. It enabled me to convert all of the compliance training i used to hold live classes for to online courses. Due to COVID-19 and safety considerations, our company is migrating all of our training online. Best of all is the amazing 24-hour support. Several times I got stuck on how to accomplish something I wanted to do. I was able to get chat help that was friendly, patient, thorough and always resulted in getting my task accomplished. ISpring has the best support of any software product I've ever used and I've used a lot. That alone will cause me to recommend it.

Cons

The program is fairly intuitive once you get the hang of it. The only problems I had related to the quizzes. When I first started using it, I didn't realize to be careful you are on the slide in PowerPoint where you want a quiz to be, before you click the Quiz app. If you want to go to your quiz for some reason and your PowerPoint is on a different slide it ties to create an new slide. Also I work at home and in my office. I learned quickly that if you don't package all the files into one folder, when you open you presentation on a different computer and try to access the quiz, iSpring can't find it. It would be helpful if the quizzes 'stuck' embedded to the file. 1. It took a few botched

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

Pricing, ease of use, support

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

The SCORM files it was producing were not working correctly on the ADP LMS platform. The courses would publish and users could view, but the reporting as often missing. I do a lot of compliance training so documentation is critical. Also the quiz module was very difficult to use and the results were not esthetically pleasing. Questions and answers would appear in random places on the slide. I would have to spend hours formatting each quiz slide to make it presentable. Then if I had to open the quiz manager again, it would jumble everything again when I closed it.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied January 2021

Hello Brian, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts about iSpring products and service. It means the world to us. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. Hope it keeps serving you well :) Keep up the great work!

Ken from KJ Digital

iSpring - Classroom to Rapid eLearning

My overall experience with iSpring is that it is a great tool for rapidly developing eLearning content, which is essential in these changing times where classroom-based course are rapidly want to move into digital learning. The software caters for your individual level of expertise helping new developers to quickly publish their content, through to advanced, experienced developers to make the content sing and dance. Great product and would recommend it to anyone.

Pros

Level of integration with PowerPoint, capturing all the functionlity, from animations and sequencing to triggers and interactivity. My clients can be comfortable in the knowledge that they have a futureproof master file (in the form of PowerPoint), which they can easily find alternative developers to continue the good work. It also means they don't have to unravel their courses from a dedicated platform should they make the choice to switch. The functionality built into Quizmaker, offers most of the question types you could realistically use. The HTML5 publishing format is seemless with all the devices and browser that I have come across.

Cons

You have to be very careful about names and file paths, because it can easily get confused and then potentially delete the quiz files.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

Less complicated than the other two. It has stayed true to keeping PowerPoint as the base authoring tool. It has the potential, in the right hands to be much more powerful and fit for purpose than built-in LMS authoring solutions.

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

PowerPoint, software UX, ease of use, flexiblity and futureproofing.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hello Ken, Thank you very much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It's extremely amazing to hear that you are so confident in iSpring tool that you'd recommend it to anyone :) We hope iSpring keeps serving you well. If any questions come up, please shoot a message to support@ispring.com - our specialists are always at your service!

Jo from pens. Sekundarlehrer

easy to use on all devices

Besides the heavy prizing for occasinal use iSpring is fully professional for creating e-learning content, easy to use and very easy to learn. Only the management of earlier produced questions and quiz content is not yjet fully understood - I somehow can't trace, where questions and quizzes are saved in which kind of files. Only this management of already produced content and one only type of question I miss in iSpring. The badly needed question would be one, where I can have picture in the background and place any windows in the foreground to be filled in (eg to simulate working over of a form or graph ore formula.

Pros

Much learning content was developped in any version of powerpoint. Due to iSpring solutions it was easy to reactivate these contents and to have them userfriendly aveliable for any device on a server. Really no headche with lenght and with of any devices in use, just publish the powerpoint with 4 clicks into the www. The upgrade of powerpoint content by including rated questions and tests with the iSpring testing tool added much didactional value. I on't make use of the iSpring server, I run the content on my homepage only.

Cons

For my use of only 20% of the capacity of iSpring (interactive quizzes & ppt-slide publication for any device) I would like to pay less and only for the features I really use ore only the minimal time in a month, I am using this software. As a retired teacher I get an educational reduction on the full prize, but this is still quite a financial expense in the budget of an old man, whose quizzes and learning slides are for free for all students.

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

Because the publishing of old powerpoint content and in addition to that the quizz feature an all of it for any kind of device publiseh with 4 clicks only is unmatched, as far as I overlook authoring tools. iSpring blends phenomenally into powerpoint and upgrades powerpoint into a didactial must have for any teacher. I can't rate the iSpring server and students work management or the compatibility to scorm etc, as I use it without direct contact to the users of my content - its just an easy way to keep old but good learning content servicable and easy to use on any device from an ordinary www site, without any special features needed either from the server or the device, on which one learns. Well done to the iSpring team! Please implement that one question format I badly need and think over the prizing; I'd like a prize on use and so would any teacher, who needs a big variety of software but anyone for a specific, tiny use only!

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied October 2020

Hi Jo, Thanks a lot for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It's nice to hear that you are happy with the solution. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! As per your Cons, please contact our tech support: support@ispring.com. One of our specialists will be happy to assist you!

Shane from Identification Systems Group

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Full Set of Features to Create Custom Online Courses

We have found iSpring to be very helpful in our goals to provide professional training tools to our dealer members. It is our goal to eventually have about 20 educational courses available for them to use whenever they need them. So far, the feedback from our members has been very positive, so we look forward to continuing our use of the iSpring software.

Pros

It was easy to setup an iSpring account for our association. Though we only have a few employees, we represent a much larger collection of individual member companies. We are using iSpring to help those member companies hire and train their new employees for sales and service positions. There are plenty of features available in iSpring to help us draft, edit and publish professional looking online courses with animation, audio and testing functions, plus options for custom reports, completion certificates. If you are familiar with PowerPoint, you should have no problem at all with mastering the iSpring suite.

Cons

Sadly, there have been an ongoing list of things that makes iSpring buggy at times. Some are just things we needed that were not already part of the original solution (like setting up multiple organization admins for each of our member companies), or things we experienced as we began using it more often (like audio capture that was inconsistent in quality). Most of these things were solved with some software fixes by the iSpring support team, while for others, we were given temporary workarounds that sufficed. There are still a number of open issues pending resolution in forthcoming updates, but I expect that the iSpring team is working on them based on the priority level across all their customers.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

We chose iSpring because of the limited investment in time, money and other resources needed to get started. The iSpring team was also faster and responding and providing helpful information during the exploration process. The software needs to be good, the service needs to be good, and the people need to prove that they know how to help. That was the difference we got with iSpring.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied March 2020

Hello Shane, Thank so very much for publishing your detailed review about iSpring products (I assumed that you use iSpring LMS as well, please correct me if I am wrong) and service :) Also I'd like to thank you on behalf of the whole iSpring team for helping us to make our products even better by submitting your feature requests! Keep up the great work and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well as well !

Burt from Universal Polymers Corporation

Industry: Chemicals

Can not live without ISpring

Amazing

Pros

This is the most amazing help mate to produce stunning presentations with a "WOW Factor" that keeps the audience attentive and eyes wide open. PowerPoint by itself is boring, dull and quite frankly worthless unless you have ISpring attached too it. Before I purchased this add-in, I found or should I say heard a lot of snoring in our audience. Now with ISpring, all eyes and ears are alive and clapping. I like to take the credit for this but the credit should go to the ISpring add-in. Thank you so much and by the way, I have never had such great and immediate support as I get from ISpring. Support is important to our company as we are fast-paced. I needed additional activation on a crashed desktop with a reinstall and within 5 minutes [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] at 2:27 AM had me up and running post-haste. If only the Microsoft and Adobe support was like ISpring, the world would be a much easy place to complete project. Thank You So Much ISpring

Cons

There is not a thing missing that I can think of. ISpring does it all.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

ISpring blows away Articulate and much easier driven plus the support at ISpring is wonderful.

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

ISpring produces a much better product

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied March 2020

Hi Burt, Thank YOU so much for such kind words about iSpring products and service...This means the world to us! What else can we say, we'll try to keep that bar high for all the iSpringers out there! :) And you, please keep creating better content for all the learners!

TAYLOR from Sgt Godoy Enterprises LLC

Great Software for Online Training Business

I have built a very successful business developing and marketing online prep courses for helping people pass vocational exams, like entry-level law enforcement or certification, etc. My tutorials and practice quizzes are packaged into over 40 different products. Over 10,000 users have benefited from these courses. My business has earned over 600 5-star reviews on ShopperApproved during the past 12 months. Customer support is one of the best I have experienced in many years of software use. Customer support issues come up when Google or Microsoft make changes that iSpring product have to adapt to. Great support personnel - available, smart, friendly, followup, etc.

Pros

Ability to prepare and publish great tutorials using PowerPoint as the basis is terrific. User interface is intuitive and comprehensive. Results are high quality and attractive. Quiz development and deployment is also very easy and comprehensive. The wide range of interactive questions that can be achieved is impressive. Quizzes are attractive in appearance and offer great options for how they perform. Output of both quizzes and tutorials are excellent for both desktop and mobile devices across both Android and Apple devices.

Cons

I now have a library of over 100 quizzes and tutorials. There is no easy ability to Search for a text string in these source files if I need to repair an error reported to me by my students.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

Ease of use. PowerPoint based. No Flash, HTML5 supported. Easy to deploy on both desktop and mobile platforms. Runs well on both Android and Apple devices.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied March 2020

Hi Taylor, Thank you so much for sharing your story about using iSpring. We are extremely happy to hear that it works well for your needs and hope that it keeps serving well. We are also glad that you are satisfied with how our tech support addresses clients' cases! As per your Cons, could you please send a little more details to support@ispring.com? Our team will be glad to look into them!

Jesse from WETLAND TRAINING INSTITTE, INC.

Great product! + horrible sales techniques for after purchase upgrade subscriptions :(

The product itself works very well, is easy to navigate, and tech support is excellent for your first year. If you don't expect to need tech support much after using the product - BEWARE!

Pros

This product offered us an affordable, easy to use tool to convert powerpoint lectures and audio files into formats best suited for offering our online courses. It has worked very well and produces high quality HTML5 files that render well across all devices. Initially, they also had excellent customer support during the sales/trial period and during the one -year of tech support included. more on that later...

Cons

At the end of our first year of use, the tech support that was included with the software expired. That was no problem at first as we knew how to use the software and it was working great. However, when we went to use the software after the IT expiration, iSpring was gone from our toolbar. We were prompted to purchase a ridiculously expensive subscription for ongoing tech support. The smallest plan given was substantially higher than the great price we got on a LIFETIME licenses. When I wrote customer support to find out how to continue using the product and why it had disappeared since I purchased LIFETIME licenses, they repeatedly told me they couldn't answer my question since I had not purchased the extended tech support plan. "What?! I purchased LIFETIME licenses, I don't need tech support, I need your product to continue working as it has." Eventually after much frustration, someone told me I had to reload the software with my license key. Seriously bad sales strategy.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

iSpring did everything we needed it to do at an affordable price. Also their sales and tech support was very helpful (at first).

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied February 2020

Hi Jesse, Thank you so much for your detailed review of iSpring products and service. We appreciate your taking the time to submit it here on Capterra. As per your Cons, let me please note that whenever a customer contacts us regarding any installation matters we assist with no exceptions. As far as I can see you received a response with detailed instructions on resolving the matter via email on the same date you've contacted iSpring Support. Clients with active maintenance plan, however, get immediate help via our online chat. Maybe that's what got you confused. For those who do not wish to continue with the Maintenance plan, we have a vast collection of helpful resources available online, such as video tutorials, help docs, articles, webinars, FAQs: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/support. We also have social media pages where anybody can ask our community any question about iSpring. Hope that helps!

iSpring: The most Robust eLearning Tool

We absolutely love iSpring. Because it's PowerPoint based, our SMEs immediately feel comfortable helping us generate content. It has wonderful interactions we can add to the course to keep our learners engaged, narration is a breeze to edit and add. Any PPT animations carry over to the published course. It's awesome!

Pros

What I love most about iSpring Quite is how robust it is. There is an option for every scenario when it comes to deployment. Whether it's quiz grading/scoring, complete/incomplete, SCORM versions, allowing the learning to skip around or required to view sequentially, there is an option for everything! The ability to customize the GUI to match any corporate branding standards is very nice. Finally, the HTML5 deployment method allows for a single publish that will work on PC, Mac, any mobile device, tablets, etc.

Cons

Because the tool is so robust, there are options everywhere. While they are group well according to what you're working on, sometimes, it's difficult to find a one tick box that does a very specific thing. I would also like to see more collaboration tools. We have a specific preset of branding standards and options that we like to use, but we are a team of three. So, getting all three developers to use the exact same settings can be cumbersome.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied August 2019

Hello, Thank you for your detailed review of iSpring Suite :) We are happy to hear that iSpring made it to become your solution. Hope it keeps serving you well! As per your Cons, could you please forward them to support@ispringsolutions.com? One of our specialists will be happy to look into them!

It's been an excellent product for me

Pros

I've been using the software for almost a year and it is incredibly user-friendly. Being simple doesn't mean few features. It's packed with lots of great features, yet they made it very easy for someone to buy the program and get started without having to read a manual how to use it, like some of the other course maker programs. Right out of the box you can get started. Their fantastic content library if you are doing interactions where people have to think through situations, they also offer lots of great background templates which I've used and presentation designs if you're not too sure how to design your PowerPoint, or just aren't good at it and want some help. They make a lot of great resources if you get the full suite? Even without the full suite, the program itself is just too easy to work with. Once I was ready to upload the program, all I have to do is click the button Publish, and the conversion and upload to place. No FTP or anything else involved. Once it uploads, it brought me to the online host of the course, allowing me to rename it to make other additions to tell the user what the course is about. I also like that there are so many different options for creating quizzes, tests, and survey questions that are not graded. Additionally, I love the fact that they offer so much in their help section, all of the regular webinars that they host, and the massive library of help available on YouTube and their website. I find their customer service absolutely excellent

Cons

While other programs may offer more interaction options, I think for the average to somewhat advanced user, iSpring is top notch. I can't really call it a negative because in order to do all these other advanced features, I've seen them but I have absolutely no idea how to utilize their features. That would take a lot of learning on my part, and I don't have the time to learn and intricate program. I needed to hit the ground running, and iSpring did just that. As I type this, I realize the section is meant for Cons, but there really isn't any to speak of.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied September 2018

Hi and THANK YOU greatly for posting such a wonderful review of iSpring here on Capterra. We are sure it will be helpful to anyone looking for a solution for eLearning. Keep it up :)

Jonathan from Coleman Research

Ease of Use combined with Excellent Customer Service and Available Workshops made this a fit for us!

It helped us move our training programs forward. As content developers AND trainers, the iSpring Suite really made things a lot easier for us. We were also new to the concept of interactive content development, so we were thrilled to witness that iSpring was extremely easy to learn and start using. We feel there is much more for us to do with it, which is why we are looking forward to acquiring Version 9 soon.

Pros

Ease of Use - The fact that iSpring Suite integrates directly into Power Point makes life so much easier for us. Excellent for New Trainers or Content Developers - The ease of use made this purchase an excellent decision for us. Our company's training department was founded only 4 years ago. After the first few years we wanted to step it up a notch by developing interactive modules that would help us diversify the way we deliver content. iSpring made this possible and very easy. Not only is the software extremely easy to understand, iSpring also offers regular workshops to its users that help any new content developer master the Suite and strengthen their ability to create interactive modules that stand out. Excellent Customer Service - Very quick to respond to any questions and the staff is very friendly. They are also very receptive to feedback and look to make improvements to their product often based on such. SCORM Compliant - Convert all of the content created with the Suite into a SCORM Compliant packages for your LMS. The SCORM export supports Flash & HTML5. You also have the ability to adjust the export quality of the media in your module. Lastly, iSpring modules can also be viewed via mobile & offline using their iOS or Android app. Reporting works flawlessly. Quiz Maker is Amazing - It has all the essentials you need + more. I got to play around with Version's 9 Quiz Maker also and already witnessed many improvements from aesthetics to performance.

Cons

Version 8's Module Player for Exported E-Modules didn't always behave the same way as the Power Point presentation would on its own. Various media items or features in Power Point, such as Gif Images, overlapping audio files, or "exciting" animations/transitions, although supported, would at times behave differently in the Suite's Module Player (used for LMS Delivery) vs. the Power Point itself. Version 8 Quiz Maker's Document Recovery never worked for us (if there was even one). The quiz maker doesn't have an "auto-save" feature. Sometimes if you imported any extraneous media file the quiz maker would crash making us lose our progress from the last manual save. We eventually got in the habit of saving frequently, as anyone should, but a revamped document recovery feature would be helpful.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied April 2018

Hello Jonathan, Thanks SO MUCH for such a detailed review of iSpring products and services. We are absolutely sure it will be super useful to anyone looking for an eLearning solution. Keep it up! :)

Mindy from Cellairis

My experience with iSpring Suite has been great, especially the customer service!

Well, I have been using the software for only a couple months so it has not been long enough to see the benefits from this software.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that it is an add on for powerpoint, so if you are familiar with powerpoint then it is not very difficult to learn. I did have to teach myself how to use the iSpring Suite tab, but the customer support team makes the process easy! My Customer Care Manager, Max Ionin, provided me with access to many training videos and was always available on email if I ever had the slightest question. The other pro that separated iSpring from other LMS softwares is they built a special custom plan for my company that fit our needs, what great customer service!

Cons

I really have had a positive experience with this software, but I am going to provide you some things I hope to see updates on in the future. The number one improvement I want iSpring to make in the very near future is MAC COMPATIBILITY. I work on the marketing team so I have to use a Mac, and for iSpring Suite I had to order a windows computer which made it 10 times harder for me since I have no idea how to use windows. I figured out a loop hole for me, where I create my content on powerpoint using my Mac, and any content I need to create using the iSpring Tab I switch over to the windows computer. However, that really slows down my productivity. The second thing I don't really like is when you create a quiz in the iSpring Suite tab, it brings you to a pop up where you create the quiz there instead of directly in powerpoint. I don't know if there would be a way to even fix this, but it gets confusing for me when update/edit the powerpoint on my Mac, send it to the windows computer, and have to add the quiz back in the edited version. I know my situation is different, but I am just providing insight to my experience. Overall I love this software, but the reason I gave 4 stars to "ease of use" was simply because I couldn't have the software on my MAC computer.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied August 2017

Hi Mindy! Thank you very much for sharing your sincere feedback about iSpring products and service! We greatly appreciate it and are sure that it will be of help to anyone looking for an authoring solution. And I forwarded your requests to Max, so that he can share with iSpring Product Development team! Keep up the great work!! :)

Clark from Compass Management and Consulting

Possibly the best software choice for course and content authors

I've been using iSpring Suite for 3 years now. As with a lot of my software purchases, my interest in this tool was spurred by frustration with the previous tools I had used. Previous software in this category had consistently fallen short in very significant ways. Even 3 years ago, iSpring Suite remedied all those issues for me; but not content to rest on their laurels, they have actively and substantially improved their product over and over again. I can't remember the last time I needed to fire up Captivate or Storyline. iSpring has replaced them at a fraction of the cost. This suite is a bundle of useful tools centered around an application that lets you turn existing PowerPoint presentations into web AND mobile friendly eLearning solutions that communicate with LMSs incorporating the well documented SCORM and AICC standards, iSpring's own LMS or as is often the case for me, a hand-rolled custom solution. Audio and Video synchronization with slides, one of the most tedious parts of this work, is made effortless by iSpring's thoughtful and robust interface. Animations implemented in PowerPoint are duplicated and rendered seamlessly in the final product. Quiz creation is a snap. Player customization is easy. Everything you need is here. As a web developer for over 20 years, I could do a lot of this work from scratch; but only at great cost in time and other resources. iSpring frees me up to focus on the jobs that really require those skills. My clients are consistently impressed with the output. One final word on the subject: iSpring is so well done, I have rarely had need of their support for anything; but on the two occasions in 3 years that I have had an inquiry - their responses have been prompt, courteous, professional and most importantly, effective. iSpring really engages with their users in a meaningful way to continually improve existing features, add new requested features and make my life as a content creator and developer better. I give this software and the company behind it my highest recommendation.

Pros

Ease of use, focus and quality of features, fair pricing and outstanding customer support and engagement.

Cons

Template storage and reuse could be better. Versioning would be a great next step.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied April 2017

Hi, Clark! Thank you so much for sharing your amazing review on iSpring! We greatly appreciate it and are sure that your experience will be more than useful to anyone in need of an e-Learning solution. Should you have any questions, please send them to support@ispringsolutions.com. We will be more than happy to help!

Dianne from InterComm SA eLearning Solutions

Perfect choice to get PowerPoint presentations onto Moodle

[Note: this review less about the software (which is so intuitive it doesn't need explaining) and more to assist other eLearning content creators. I struggled through forums for days to find a solution to embedding Powerpoint into Moodle! I tried a dozen other methods and software and this is the one that works.] BACKGROUND I create content for eLearning systems, and a major limitation is that PowerPoint slides cannot be EMBEDDED (Microsoft is proprietary software). PPS files need to be downloaded, which isn't user-friendly, trackable or secure. Moodle course creators have traditionally had to use Slideshare or Google Docs to convert powerpoint to HTML5, but iSpring doesn't compromise intellectual property security or require internet access. The lecturers like iSpring because they know and use PowerPoint already for lectures, and can even include background music, an audio track and video. (There is a pro iSpring product to help with all including branching, but I only used the smaller converter). The course creators like it because they don't have to mess with lecturer's content, and it takes less than a minute to convert into one of the 5 options. WHAT OPTIONS ARE BEST WEB I recommend the iSpring converter "HTML5 for mobile option" that shows on an attractive player. (Although it could do with some extra skins!) You get a zipped file for fast uploading. It's fully interactive, and you can permit people to jump back/forward to slides (with thumbnails), links all work (for branching) as does automatic slide timing, integrated audio (no clicking a link). Basically a PowerPoint show on steroids. [iSpring also offers Flash like other products, but Flash doesn't play on any Apple product and is blocked by many browsers.] LMS For professionals, the BEST choice is a conversion for LMS - that turns the presentation into a zipped Scorm-compliant package. The content has all the bells and whistles of the web version, but can be uploaded on most LMS systems. Course creators and admins prefer Scorm as industry best practice. If you create learning content for sale, its ideal for easy distribution. VIDEO Although the iSpring converter for video is good, video as a format has issues. We have regional differences - even though only 1 of 30 slides is different, we have to create and load a dozen different videos each time the lecturer makes a change. The students hate video - too SO slow and jerky.]

Pros

Easy to use. Integrated with PowerPoint which is an existing skill with lecturers. LMS staff and programmers do not edit content. Creates distributable SCORM compliant packages that beginners can easily upload. The export function looks very useful (I don't know how often I have lost files), as does the resources and presenters section (but I didn't have time to explore what they are for.) I barely scratched the surface. But the client, lecturers and students all agreed the end result was professional. Conversions can be done in minutes in multiple formats - programmed HTML5 takes days and is often unstable on mobile. The price is very reasonable for the functionality (it is only high due to my country's dollar rate).

Cons

Not much and I am usually very critical. I only have a trial version so I haven't tried to create "real world" packages (clients get very fussy about strange details, and that is when you suddenly discover something is not possible). You provided options that I never thought of, but that I think clients and students will find useful. It would be nice if one could specify a range to export more specifically - e.g. slides 1-6, or 2,5,7 (as with printing). I assume I would create multiple presentations and hide slides. The look of the player skin was a problem, so I programmed the finished file via CSS, and only found out later I can adapt the skin - after I showed the software to the client! However, they thought the universal one was good (although it didn't fit well into their LMS template). I think with the offered customization I could probably solve most problems.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied April 2017

Dear Dianne, We greatly appreciate your sharing the case of using iSpring here on Capterra! We are sure it will be more than useful to anyone looking for an e-Learning solution :) Thank you and keep up the great work!

Russell from LearningNurse.org

Best quiz development software

Over the last 8 years we have been running a free educational website for nurses around the world. By far, the most popular component of LearningNurse.org has been our 160 nursing quizzes with over 12,000 questions. We used several different programs to develop and post these flash-based quizzes. However, with greater usage of mobile devices, and the decline/concerns about Adobe Flash, we began looking for quiz software that would meet the current needs of our clients. We had been aware of iSpring Quiz Maker for some time but didn't feel it met all of our requirements. That is, until iSpring 8.1 came out. After careful evaluation of the various main-stream quiz development software, we choose iSpring Quiz Maker as our choice for now and the future. It took us about a month to reprogram and repost all of our quizzes. There are many reasons why we like iSpring QM. The software is well designed and easy to use. It took no time for us to get up to speed to use all of its features. It gives you a choice of publishing to Flash or HTML5 or both. We now only publish to HTML5. With the iSpring Play apps, our quizzes work well on all browsers, tablets and smart phones. Using the Play apps, our quizzes can be downloaded for off-line use. This provides us a very effective and inexpensive way to make our educational resources available as "apps". iSpring QM handles different media well. This increases our flexibility and creativity to develop more engaging and interesting interactive learning materials. Finally, QM has a built-in capability to send quiz results to our server. We do NOT use an LMS, but do like to track all quiz results for monitoring and research purposes. It was relatively easy to set up a PHP script to receive the quiz results and insert them into a MySQL database table. One short-coming of QM is that it lacks a Certificate feature. Fortunately, we were able to have an independent programmer set up a system for us that uses the PHP data to create a PDF Certificate that can be printed, downloaded and saved. So far, our quiz system seems to be stable, reliable and a big hit with our various clients. iSpring provides regular updates and enhancements to their software. They do listen to our feature requests. And, I have found their support to be very good and thorough. They take great pains to provide work-arounds if some features are missing. In our opinion it is the best quiz development currently on the market!

Pros

Easy to use, stable and reliable, inexpensive, built-it quiz results output, ability to collect and report additional user data

Cons

Needs more global formatting capability, e.g. master slides; inability to send e-mail results to quiz takers; and no built-in PDF certificate

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied October 2016

Hello, Russel! Thank you for your sincere review of iSpring product! We are sure it will be useful to anybody who is searching for a quiz authoring tool. As per your feature requests, we will be sure to forward them to our Product Development team. And the feature of sending quiz results to a student will be available in the version 8.5, which is supposed to some out in the end of fall. Keep up the great work and please let us know if there is anything we could help you with! :)

September 2016

Paul from Ewing Foundation for deaf children

September 2016

It's great! and easier than expected! Yes! #LifeGetsBetter

At first I was doubtful this program like others that claim to convert Microsoft Powerpoint to HTML5. From the first evaluation version and trying a document it was clear this was not like the others. It integrates lovely into Powerpoint 2013 as an option at the top. I was impressed further after practice attempts of the options when I gave it a very large powerpoint 'program' of nested loops jumping from over a 1000 slides! with over 12K MP3 HQ audio files embedded. It converted all slides and sound files of them correctly and by adjusting the publishing controls improving the compatibility it converted the MP3 files down to 192bps and created copies of the sound files correctly in another format. Later once I learnt the basics without support I started looking at the conversions to run on tablets both Android and Apple. After buying the license for iSpring I trialed the iSpring cloud as this is nearly the only official way to play HTML5 content and save for offline viewing. Now I admit this was all new and I had to contact support via email.. I tried a smaller document over about 300 slides with less sound files primarily because it would be quicker to publish, upload to the cloud and then download to apple device so circa 340Mb presentation. It works straight away viewing from an iPhone 6S and an older iPad. I would not have managed to do this if it was not for Max iSpring Consultant on one of those 'pop up' windows whilst I was searching on their website for more information. I thought hmm it would be just one of those robot automated help options or it was out of office hours and would not reply quick like other sites. To my surprise it was a real person! Very impressed! problem solved and will be suggesting we explore more what iSpring products can do for our needs. I have to thank the consultants Irina Chirkova I have been bouncing questions to and this evening approx. 8:30pm I was trying at home to figure out how my presentation could be downloaded on iPads in real time whilst I had someone next to me with an iPad and iPhone trying to make it work. Having the 24/7 real person who knew the software perfectly was able to help so I could the next day email colleagues letting them know it's working was fantastic!

Pros

It does what it says, it's clear to understand and their technical support via email and on the website popup is fantastic! I cannot fault it.

Cons

I cannot think of anything at this time in regards to the iSpring package I use. Maybe ask in 6 months when I have had time to explore eLearning, Quiz and features by learning from the seminars/presentations I regularly get from iSpring.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied September 2016

Hello, Paul! THANK YOU for your detailed and sincere feedback iSpring products and support team! We appreciate it a lot :) We hope iSpring keeps serving you well and if there is anything we can help you with, please let us know!

Sertip from University of Bradford

July 2016

My experience of using iSpring

As an academic, I have found iSpring to be extremely useful and the ideal software package for my teachings, presentations and educational workshops. I have been using iSpring since 2014. Initially, I started using it for my teachings and presentations in my former role as Senior Lecturer in Advanced Clinical Practice at Edge Hill University. I found the software extremely useful in enabling me to bring my PowerPoint teaching to life and in making them much more interactive and easy to access. I was able to add in audio, video, interactive slides, quizzes and questions (with answers and feedback) and crucially, it enabled me to share all these online with my students. My students found these iSpring enhanced PowerPoints and teachings incredibly useful, to the extent that some of my shared teachings and online quizzes were access and re-accessed hundreds of times by my students within the space of weeks. What I found most useful about iSpring is the easy and dynamic way in which I can combine so many different forms of teaching and learning into one, succinct, organised and structured teachings. What I found most brilliant about iSpring, is the easy way in which it enables online sharing. I have since started using iSpring in my new role as Senior Lecturer in Medical Sciences and Programme Director for Physician Associate Studies at University of Bradford. A heavy component of the course is online, distance learning and iSpring is brilliant in enabling me to create interactive lectures and teachings which I can share online.

Pros

1. Easy usability 2. Ease access 3. Great range of functions and options 4. Easy to share online in various file formats at the same time, making it easier for students on different types of computers to use 5. Great for linking up audio-recordings of lectures with slides 6. Great for embedding videos into the slides 7. Incredibly useful for creating online tests and quizzes with many different options for types questions including multiple choice, true/false, best of five, etc.

Cons

None! It is really ideal for me and I am planning on using it on a long-term basis. It is especially great for those of us who do not necessarily posses programming or web-based skills but still want to benefit form the ability to create slick, professional-standard and interactive online learning resources.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied July 2016

Hello, Sertip! Thank you very much for sharing your feedback about using iSpring. We are super glad to hear that it ideally matches your needs and requirements! And thank you for leaving your recommendation! :)

Nalin from DigiGnostic Learning

July 2016

Smart E-Learning Content for every device. Develop in PowerPoint and Deliver with iSpring Suite.

I am Nalin from New Delhi, India and I have a rich experience in E-Learning and developing Digital Content of over 8 years. Being in this domain, I have been working on and testing many softwares. E-Learning is a field where you get the taste of a variety of computer programs. Like graphic design, video production, sound editing, animation software etc. Out of them, the most important software is which can deliver the prepared content in the desired format accessible for the learners. I was always surrounded by the complications of programming and testing on platforms like Flash and .NET for content production but it was too much time consuming and involved plenty of unnecessary hard work. Complications like these reduced when I discovered purpose built tools like Adobe Captivate and Articulate. But all complications ended when I discovered iSpring Suite. PowerPoint itself is an all in one surface when it comes to prepare raw E-Learning content. The only additional thing we required is that with which we can compile all the raw material in a solid Flash & HTML 5 content deliverable on our desired accessing devices. I tried various PowerPoint add ins like Wondershare, Adobe Presenter, Articulate Studio, Lectora Snap. But each one of them had its own shortcomings. The one that turned out to be the best and perfect one was iSpring Suite. It supported almost all the PowerPoint animations. With Quizmaker, I was able to make separate customized tests for different chapters. The best thing which I experienced was the ease of inserting or recording audio narration for the slides and later synchronizing them with the animations. iSpring Suite proved to be a champion in delivering both online an offline content. We also used it to deliver offline content in CDs with maximum protection for piracy. The players customization options are incredible with which we can control the look and feel of the module player like its colors and text labels and it also has the ability to save the preset for later use. We also get the control over compression of course objects with which we can deliver it online keeping in mind the bandwidth at the learners' end so that its quick and easy to access on the internet. Today, I am able to deliver E-Learning content for my firm and my clients to all kind of learning platforms and is really admired by the learners. All I can say is, This software is really a result of high precision and perfect engineering.

Pros

1. First and foremost its ease of use. Its unbelievably simple with the easiest learning curve. I couldn't realize how soon I became a pro iSpring user from a novice one. 2. Quick loading of HTML 5 courses in browsers even on low bandwidths. Sometimes I have noticed that courses published with iSpring Suite load even quicker than Youtube videos. 3. There is also a course size and compression option according to the low/high bandwidth choice which is unique. 4. Responsive layout of courses with automatic player skin resizing on the device. The player skins are also different for computers and mobile devices. 5. The most convenient narration manager and synchronization of audio and animations. 6. The best player layout in browser for mobile output. 7. Content protection features like setting expiry date and custom domain. 8. Best in class in built screen recording tool. No need of external capturing tools like Camtasia. 9. Simulation feature with 50:50 ratio of video and content going side wise in a slide. 10. Video publishing feature with which we can publish a PowerPoint presentation to HD videos and can also directly upload on Youtube. 11. Support for almost all PowerPoint animations. Other tools like Articulate Studio and Adobe Presenter don't support those many animations. 12. Detailed player customization options. 13. Ability to create independent offline content.

Cons

1. Very few interactions. Should have ability to insert more interactions that can be customized in slides. 2. No ability to edit states of objects. 3. Should have an attentive and more active user community. 4. No free form & custom drag and drop in Quizmaker. 5. Its a PowerPoint add in and not a standalone software, hence obviously its inbuilt features specially for customizing and inserting new objects have to limited.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied July 2016

Hi, Nalin! Thanks A LOT for sharing your story about using iSpring! Cheers to the end of complications in your content creation process :) Also thank you for submitting your feature requests. Keep up the great work and we hope that iSpring will keep serving you well!

Mario from ES24 Web TV

June 2016

Wonderful communication with a "click"

We have adopted iSpring since 2007 (then the brand was "FlashSpring Pro"), after a thorough comparative analysis with authoring tools available. We are always attentive to developments in other products (including open source and online services), but every year we reaffirm that we are using the best available on the market; iSpring Suite.

Pros

1) Ease of use, even for the production of didactic presentations with very complicated scripts and instructional designs. 2) Flexibility to "pack" the same interactive audiovisual object for all types of devices and operating environments with "1 click". 3) The high quality standard is achieved for multimedia presentations considering that we can very suitably adjust the settings of images, videos, audio and effects. 4) The excellent service and quick response technical support team. It's wonderful people with great human qualities and strong technical knowledge. 5) Has a fair selling price. In addition, iSpringsolutions provides reasonable discounts for upgrades to new versions. 6) We use iSpring Suite fun in our daily work. It's fun to build serious and delicate objects of learning and interactive communication presentations in the field of higher education, professional development of leaders of private enterprises, and training for technicians governmental organizations.

Cons

"The bee flies because she does not know you can not fly" (morphology and design contradicts all principles of aerodynamics); likewise, iSpring Suite is so powerful that many times we bring our computers to extreme limits of performance developed very complicated presentations ... The problem is not iSpringsolutions; the problem is our irrational claim that 1Gb :) is the same as 1 byte. Smile (believe it or not) we did not find points against the level of development that has come iSprinsolutions with iSpring Suite and see that they have reached an very high fence to overcome.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied June 2016

Hello Mario, THANK YOU for sharing your wonderful, detailed and sincere feedback about iSpring! We are very grateful to have you with us for these years and appreciate a chance to get that kind of feedback from you! Keep up you amazing work! Our support team is likewise amazed by you!

Michael from aNm

Great `no code solution

I've used iSpring to develop eLearning content at various levels of interactivity: standard eLearning, with general imagery and/or audio; enhanced, with customized media, content, and interactions; and complex, with extensive branching and highly-customized feedback. iSpring works well and allows users to create eLearning (and other) content at any of these levels, without having to write a single line of code. Though it does not allow creation of 'triggers' at a global-level, like some other authoring solutions do. Yet the iSpring interactions, simulations, and quizzes do allow for very detailed, granular, and specific IFTTT ('if this, then, that') creation.

Pros

iSpring allows users the ability to create very specific branching. Branching can be created for both slide sequence AND for based on quiz results. I wish other development tools would take a visual cue from the iSpring `Presentation Explorer, as it is straightforward and easy to implement. Publishing the content as HTML5 is seamless and looks great across several devices and platforms. The player `wrapper is clean, simple, and unobtrusive for the content inside.

Cons

Given my professional and academic background (animation, 3D models, simulations, & video games), I tend to try and stuff eLearning with enriched content, when possible. While iSpring does a great job customizing content in its various interactions and simulations, I'd like to see even MORE content types allowed inside. Specific examples of this: allow insertion of movies (MP4s) in the `Book' interaction; and animations/movies as background imagery in the `Simulation' interaction. Some enhanced `skins' or styling of the `Timeline' interaction would be good to see, too. Though to be fair: iSpring seems to have a very active update iterative cycle, so these and other additions may be forthcoming in a future version.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied June 2016

Hi Michael, Thanks for sharing your detailed feedback. We greatly appreciate it! We are sure it will be helpful for all the capterra audience. Also, thank you for submitting your ideas about the possible iSpring enhancements. We will definitely forward them to our product development team!

Mark from College of Southern Nevada

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

iSpring Quizmaker 8

I have had the wonderful opportunity to download iSpring Quizmaker 8 as a trial version and will submit that it is, hands down, the most powerful, feature-rich, and user friendly platform that I have ever used. I have used many different quiz making software programs and enjoy this one the most with respect to the features that come with the software, the delivery of the quizzes, and the ease of use. I had a few questions for customer support, which I find to be very professional and patient with me as I learn the many features of the program. Their response time to the requests that I submit are always within 24 hours of receipt. I especially like the fact that customer support welcomes feedback about their products to help them continually improve their current five-star product. I can't think of many new features that you would need to create a dynamic and engaging quiz. You have the ability to make your quizzes very fancy by uploading unlimited images, audio, video, and animations to keep the quiz taker entertained throughout your quiz. You can make your quizzes as simple or as fancy as you would like. I also like the fact that your quiztakers are able to take your quizzes as many times as they want, you can upload as many questions as you want, you can embed as many images, video, and media into your questions that you want, for one low license fee. Many testing programs require annual subscriptions, but that is not the case for Quizmaker 8. In terms of value, you are getting a feature packed program for a very fair price. I will guarantee the publisher of your quizzes will enjoy a very user friendly interface to create questions quickly (very quickly - very user friendly) and effectively and your quiz takers will enjoy a completely different testing experience when using this software. It is very engaging. This program has a multitude of different question types so whatever type of questions you are planning, this software has you covered. You are probably in the market for a new quiz creating software package. Look no further. I spent three weeks continually researching quiz creating software and I finally found the diamond in the rough. This is the one you need! This is a great company who is very responsive to any questions you may have, highly professional and pleasant to work with, and is eager to earn your business. Highly recommended!! Five stars in all categories!!

Pros

The multitude of features, ease of use, engaging experience, no limits, and fair price.

Cons

None

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied October 2016

Hello, Mark! Thank you greatly for sharing your sincere opinion with the capterra community! We are sure it will be useful to anyone who is in need of a quiz making tool. Hope iSpring keeps serving you well ;)

Albert from The Medcial City Hospital / Ateneo School of Medicine

After a short learning curve, it performed very well for my quizes and easier to use.,

Ease of use, to insert pictures and videos. And the videos are consistently working (unlike the other quiz makers that I have used).

Pros

It is very easy to insert pictures with just a couple of clicks. My biggest joy is that I never had problems with inserting (and eventually working) videos into my quizzes. I do a lot of video quizzes and its a time saver. And the videos work across several platforms because my students use either a Mac OS, IOS, or PC. It even automatically corrects the "test paper" and emails to me the results automatically. My students know their mistakes, and grades "real time." And I have in my email inbox the documentation results. Its actually very easy to use, very intuitive. I have actually read the "user manual" very minimally.

Cons

What can I say bad about a good software? The iSpring Quizmaker lacks the "flexibility" of moving items around the slide. There are several layouts that you can choose but sometimes I have questions that need to have specific placements of the picture and questions and not to mention putting arrows to point at the item (or part) being questioned. There are some things that that I want to do with my questions, that I used to do when I used to use a PowerPoint file as my question platform in the past. That I miss, the flexibility and more features similar to PowerPoint software. Or maybe I need to read the user manual some more. I wish the Survey questions can be graded also.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied December 2017

Hi Albert, Thank you very much for your review. We greatly appreciate it and hope iSpring keeps serving you well. I forwarded your feedback to your dedicated manager. If you have any other feature requests, please send them to support@ispringsolutions.com

Professor IML from Royal College of Physicians of Edinburgh

I have used iSpring products for many years; Suite 8, the latest, is the most powerful so far.

Pros

It harneses all the power of Powerpoint, the output is much smaller than the original Powerpoint and publication in HTML5 makes it available on almost any platform, including iThings which cannot run Flash. I use iSpring Suite 8 to make presentations of historical material, particularly of early printed books. Separately, my organisation - to which I introduced iSpring some years ago - uses it to publish audio-visual educational material for physicians on the web for the benefit of doctors in many countries in addition to UK and to publish the slides and audio of presentations given to our History of Medicine Group. For my own work I extend the use of some features beyond their original purpose; for example, I use the 'Outline' tabs to provide a simple search engine for some documents. I also use iSpring Flip as a means of producing galleries of images with thumbnails for navigation. This, published in HTML5, has replaced an earlier image gallery that I wrote in Flash. The software is very easy to use at a simple level but is also capable of supporting considerable sophistication in using animation. I have had to seek technical support on a number of occasions and have always had prompt and helpful responses - even on the rare occasions when a solution has not been found- I empasise these are rare, usually the problems have been solved.

Cons

I have very few complaints! I would like one or two additional features - more sophisticated text search in presentations and a search facility for the flipbooks.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied April 2018

Dear Professor IML, We'd like to thank you greatly for posting this detailed and kind review about iSpring tools and services here on Capterra. We appreciate it a lot and hope that iSpring keeps serving you well! Keep it up :) As per the feature requests, please send them directly to support@ispringsolutions.com

Claudio Daniel from Continuous Security GmbH

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

iSpring Suite review

I am quite happy, the system was updated over the years and works on all platforms (iPhon, iPads, PC and android).

Pros

Since the product is reliable and easy to use, it changed my professional life. Since 10 years I am delivering on-line training and examinations. ISpring is a tool that helped me to deliver awesome multimedia presentations and engaging examinations. My customers are quite happy with it as well.

Cons

May be it would be useful to launch it from my website, instead of loggin into the iSpringlearn LMS.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

Because you can start with power point, then assmbly your music and video clips and then easily publish it right away on the iSpringlearn LMS.

Reasons for Switching to iSpring Suite

Because it was so complicated to use.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied August 2019

Hi Claudio, Thank you very much for posting this positive review on Capterra :) Hope iSpring keeps serving you well! Also thank you for your feature request. Could you please forward it to support@ispringsolutions.com? Our team will be happy to look into it.

Connie from Honda Manufacturing of Alabama, LLC

Better than most other systems out there

Pros

I decided to present this software choice to management because of the low learning curve. Since it worked in and with PowerPoint was the most important selling point at the time. Creating quizzes has presented a couple of hurdles but were easily fixed through trial and error. Due to the high number of things this system can do it is a bit daunting to learn it all but it is still better than other products out there I have used. Being able to use iSpring but change everything in training material to reflect our company beliefs and values is a huge benefit. Customer service has been very supportive, pleasant and professional, and it is a huge benefit to have their assistance and in a relatively quick response time. It is an impressive product with great features I would highly recommend.

Cons

I would like to see the Characters more adaptable. It would be nice to set them behind a desk when they are sitting, or in front of a computer. More objects like a sideview of a desk and laptop sideview, so we would be able to place them in front of a computer or behind a desk and would like to see those things ie: desks, sideview of computers, added to the Objects.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

Lower learning curve and the fact that it worked with PowerPoint. Very good customer service and support.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied March 2021

Hi Connie, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! We appreciate it greatly. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing, I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Hope iSpring Suite keeps serving you well :)

Brad from Canada Masonry Design Centre

Industry: Civil Engineering

Lower Initial Learning hurdle compared to other options

Their support both in sales and technical support is great. You immediately hear back from someone who knows all about their product which I've been impressed by.

Pros

Uses the familiar PowerPoint interface and structure, making it easy to quickly generate content. Allows for recorded narration with second view of recorded presenter and set animation timings. Good flexibility with quizzes to make them look professional and not take a long time to generate. Custom behavior for pass/fail conditions. Their support is excellent and the maintenance package is a no brainer at least for the first year while you get started. That being said, I have renewed it for the 2 years (so far) that I have used it since they roll out helpful and thoughtful updates. I also appreciate that they offer a non-profit and educational rate which was the deciding factor for our office.

Cons

iSpring is not as flexible as other options like captivate since you are working within the framework of PowerPoint. I'm happy to make that concession because it makes it easier to learn and use existing presentations from lectures and seminars. I wish it was better integrated with working from MS OneDrive as well. Their exporting functionality can be clunky for when you want to move things around.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

PowerPoint platform for easy learning curve and non-profit organization discount option.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied November 2019

Hello Brad, Thank you so much for sharing your detailed feedback about iSpring products and service! We are happy that you are happy with it! :) Keep up the great work. And please if you have any questions, send them directly to support@ispringsolutions.com.

David from CaliforniaCGC

Industry: Mental Health Care

iSpring Suite review

Overall I am extremely pleased.

Pros

I benefit most by its seamless interface with Powerpoint. The iCloud feature has also been particularly useful. Also, the presentation resources feature is good.

Cons

The content library is extremely weak. It lacks cultural diversity and social relevance. Also the intergration of multiple quizzes's across a presentation prior to publication needs to be added. Also, the Simulation feature character placement is too rigid, because it only supports a single figure that must always be in the same location. The Presentation Resources feature does not allow for targeted or slide specific content relevance.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied March 2019

Hi David, Thank you for your feedback. We appreciate it a lot! As per your cons, please see below: We understand that usually, a learning course is a combination of slides and quizzes. Our developers designed a well-working automatic passing score calculation mechanics. Here is a detailed guide on it: https://www.ispringsolutions.com/articles/calculation-of-a-passing-score-in-scorm In the Presentation Resources, you can add, edit and delete references, file attachments. This feature is needed for filling your entire presentation with some additional information. If you want to complete any of your specific slides with this info you can insert a web object. We recorded a short tutorial on our Custom Character Tool for you: https://ispri.ng/NnBzL Hope that helps, and of course we are looking forward to receiving your email at support@ispringsolutions.com with the request for adding new characters to our library.

Kate from Education

iSpring is a very convenient program. Almost all my needs are met with its help.

The ability to create all sorts of exercises necessary for my classes. It's one of my main instruments.

Pros

I've been using iSpring (especially QuizMaker) for a long time to make tests and exercises (I'm a teacher). I'm very satisfied with this product. Its first advantage is how easy iSpring is to use. Since I am familiar with PowerPoint, I had no problems when I started working in iSpring, everything was clear even at the very beginning. The design is pleasant, too. Secondly, the possibilites are really impressive: anything is possible to create, be it a simple multiple choice test or a complicated exercise with all sorts of questions, levels of difficulty, etc. Thirdly, it's convenient to publish the tests either on one's site (html, flash) or in a Word file. I use both ways, and enjoy them both. My students tested the exercises on their computers and mobile devices (Apple and Android). There hasn't been a single complaint: it works on different platforms and devices. Another good point is the possibility to customize the looks of the test. Maybe it's not the most important feature, but still, it allowed me to make the exercise look very natural on my site, in the same style, in the same colours. Last but not least, customer support is very good. All the issues that I had (there were very few, really) were efficiently resolved. None of my questions were left without attention. All in all, iSpring makes it possible for me to realize all my teaching ideas, so I regard it as one of my best investments and I'm certain I'll go on using it for a long time.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied June 2017

thank you for your review, Kate! We very much appreciate it. Keep up the great work :)

Kathy from Hunter New England Local Health District

My experience with iSpring software

Excellent because: - no pressure to buy - great products - amazing support I only wish i had found this sooner. Thank you iSpring not only for your product but for the team you appear to be surrounded by - it all won me over (and i am a stubborn person so well done!).

Pros

Firstly i was only able to like this software because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] one of the technical support officers who worked with me over several weeks. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] never pressured me she provided me with so much free stock to trial and research i was lost for choice. This was an integral part of me purchasing the software, i was left to play in the awesome devices. The free webinars ( [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] stands out) were critical to my understanding the suite of software as well as free access to the support documents. This all helped me learn before i purchased. In fact it made it impossible not to want to purchase. In particular I love the quiz options there are 14 of them which can be programmed to score any way i chose. I feel really intelligent when i see what the final product looks like and definitely not something i could do alone.

Cons

I was overwhelmed initially by what should i learn first - there is so much to understand as i have never navigated this type of software before. I didn't know what LMS was and i am glad i researched it because it made me realise that what i needed was the additional iSpring Learn platform (LMS). Unfortunately i can't afford this just yet so i will save up but it will be worth it. Cost is definitely a barrier but you pay for good product. There was a little hiccup with activating my license key but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the technical support really saved the day and my sanity! She stayed with me and stepped me through the process even linked with me on Team Viewer and set me up! Awesome! Usually you get messages that say we will get back to you when we can... but this company really did and within minutes!

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied September 2020

Hi Kathy, We cannot thank you enough for this kind, detailed and just super sweet feedback for iSpring product and the service that we provide! It just made our day :) We are extremely proud to have you onboard with iSpring. Let's reach new heights together :)

Ashok from BioQuest Solutions Pvt. Ltd.

Awesome tool for Instructional Designers

Easy to work in collaborative environment with Knowledge Experts and Q.C. Dept. who does not have idea of ID concepts and technicality.

Pros

Knowledge experts can provide content in PowerPoint. No hassles of importing PowerPoint into another software. Look and feel is not lost. Collaboration is easy , Knowledge experts and Q.C. Department can work on the same PPT source file instead of working on a copy.

Cons

Nothing much but a few add-on's like animation timeline, layers and basic triggers would make the product still more awesome.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

Output Quality, No need to import the slide decks. collaborative environment

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied November 2019

Hello Ashok, Thanks you so much for sharing your positive feedback about using iSpring :) We very much appreciate it and hope that it keeps serving you well! As per your Cons, please forward them to support@ispringsolutions.com. One of our managers will be happy to look into them.

Anthony from ASM Learning Sdn Bhd

Great Authoring Tools & Customer service!

It's made course building quite a joy. When work does get drab, the diversity of features in this authoring tool just helps make it more exciting to deal with. No complains so far & the Webinars are very helpful.

Pros

The authoring tools found under iSpring suite are just amazing additions to creating the best courses for E-Learning modules. Our clients love the interactions, quiz features & its user-friendly functions.

Cons

None to report as of yet. Perhaps maybe 2-3 more question templates :)

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

There is always a limitation in using built in authoring tools for an LMS. Therefore, me and the team truly appreciate the control we have over our clients course expereience that has been given to us by iSpring Suite.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied March 2020

Hello Anthony, Thank you so much for posting your nice review of iSpring here on Capterra! We very much appreciate it :) Hope that iSpring keeps serving you well. As per the question templates, could you please send more detailed request to support@ispring.com. One of the specialists will be happy to look into your request.

Russell from Canon ITS

Industry: Information Services

This tool has expanded our capabilities and saved us time.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use. Because of the PowerPoint interface, I already knew most of the controls. When I wasn't sure of the controls, there were detailed videos showing me how to achieve the task at hand. Anytime the video wasn't enough help, iSpring's knowledgeable support staff was there to help.

Cons

I could not find a way to get closed captioning to work on videos that I uploaded. I am hopeful that this will be in an upgrade soon. iSpring's app does not offer screen recording functions on mobile devices. With many app interfaces being used in workplaces this would be a great benefit to my business.

We liked how it integrated into PowerPoint Directly

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied August 2019

Hello Russell, Thanks a lot for sharing your thoughts on iSpring products and service! We very much appreciate it =) Keep up the great work! Also thanks a lot for your feature requests. I will forward them to our Product Development team. If you think of anything else, please send a message to support@ispringsolutions.com

Ganesan from Vinaga Learning Solutions

iSpring - The most user-friendly and learner-centric Authoring iool

In 2012, while serving as a Consultant for a Banking sector client, I was searching for a user-friendly tool to convert the MS PowerPoint presentation created by our team into HTMLS-5 version. I came to know about iSpring through an article in a e-learning blog. In my first attempt to use it, I felt there is something interesting in this tool. Later, when we were developing ILT materials for an educational institution, we purchased the Suite and found it more useful to create learner-centric activities. We also used live-classroom audio and other features such as quiz and simulations to add more elements to the course. Compared to other products, the cost and the ease using the tool made our content developers and academicians (subject-matter experts) to author best courses. As an entrepreneur, my company uses and suggest my clients to have iSpring in their boutique of software. Wish to be associated and use this tool to create a better learning community.

Pros

Interface is very pleasant and easy to understand the entire capability of the tool Ease of use with MS PowerPoint Simulations Quizzes

Cons

Screen Recording. It is not so easy like other open-source tools we have used. If provision is given to save and edit the recording, we can add additional objects like call-outs, tool-tips, etc. This will enable the users to use iSpring to create MOOC based classes

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied August 2016

Hi, Ganesan! Thank you so much for sharing your case of using iSpring! We are sure it will definitely be useful to everyone searching for an authoring tool. Thanks for sharing the feature requests as well. We will be happy to forward it to our Product Development team. Keep up the great work!

Roger from Avinor Flysikring AS

June 2016

Using iSpring software in course production

Our organization has been using iSpring Quizmaker and Presenter for more than three years for producing a large numbers of basic and refresher e-learning courses for professional technical staff in aviation services. The basis are PowerPoint presentations, and the exam modules are integrated at the end of each module. The variety of question types and branching gives us a powerful tool to test and certify the knowledge of our candidates. After a long evaluation period we have based our e-learning training on this product, and the integration with our Learning Management System SCORM works very good.

Pros

The ease of use and the possibility to edit all texts and illustrations to match our type of service. The choice of different question types are very appreciated by our instructors as well as our students. Our favorite in a complex technical environment is setting up one or more click sensitive areas on detailed pictures. Value for money is excellent.

Cons

There is nothing we do not like with this software. Minor issues we thought could be a problem was easily explained and solved by customer support.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied June 2016

Hi, Roger! Thank you for sharing your positive feedback about iSpring product and support team! It means a lot to us! :) Keep up the great work!

Freddy from AulaGlobal

iSpring Desarrollo de Contenidos en 1, 2, 3

Mi orimer contacto con Ispring fué a través de sus aplicaciones ispring presenter, ispring-pro, quizmaker y finalmente de ispring suite. Antes venia trabajando con aplicaciones como Wondershare y Articulate. Wondershare desapareció del mercado y Articulate no solo se hizo más compleja sino también incremntó su precio como para que una pequeña empresa de elearning, iniciandose, la pudiera adquirir. De Ispring-suite obtengo lo que necesito. Todo un conjunto de funcionalidades que me permiten entregar a nuestros clientes un producto tan completo como es requerido. Con audio en cada diapositiva, con una interface de usuario pre-elaborada, video del presentador, quizzes muy variados, simulaciones e interacciones. Además, en la versión que uso se me entrega con un conjunto de avatars y templates para facilitar la creación y diseño de la presentación en power point. En dos o tres ocasiones he tenido que contactar al servicio al cliente de ispring para desactivar el software de equipos de computación que ya no uso, en algunos otros casos lo he podido hacer yo mismo, y ha sido una respuesta amable e inmediata.

Pros

Es un programa completo y bien pensado para las necesidades de las pequeñas empresas de elearning

Cons

He visto que con la desaparición de flash (swf) el programa sigue ofreciendo esta opción (ispring suite 8.x), esto pudiera sustituirse por su desuso en elearning.

Reasons for Choosing iSpring Suite

Economía, funcionalidad, curva de aprendizaje.

Relación precio/beneficio

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied April 2021

Hi Freddy, Thank you for sharing thoughts not only about iSpring solutions but also about iSpring service! We appreciate it greatly. It's wonderful to hear that iSpring fits your needs just perfectly. As per your feature request, thanks a lot for sharing. I will pass it on to our Product Development team. Hope iSpring Suite keeps serving you well!

Mark from The Early Learning Coalition of Pasco and Hernando

Not Max but well worth it

Our overall experience with iSpring has been excellent! It would be hard to imagine going back to regular PowerPoint presentations without it. The staff at iSpring have always been very helpful and work hard to produce excellence. I am also additionally grateful for the free webinars that they provide. It's technical knowledge, professional development, and networking thrown in as an added bonus.

Pros

We chose this product because we were new to the eLearning community this year, but were very familiar with creating our in-person trainings using PowerPoint. The learning curve was easy. It was a very smooth transition for us to be able to create much better, more interactive, content for our online training courses using iSpring. Particularly useful and enjoyable are the Screen Recording, Interactions, Quizmaker, and the ability to set up branched conversation scenarios. We loved that it can publish SCORM compliant content. We do not have the "Max" but I was asked to submit a review because we love the regular iSpring Suite software. It's right for beginners and right for the cost. They also provide free Webinars to people who have a subscription to the iSpring product, which are focused, practical, and very useful.

Cons

We lost some of our Character library when they rolled out iSpring Suite Max because we just kept the regular product and didn't pay for an upgrade. It is a little frustrating to lose some of what you once had (even though we hadn't been using the Character library nearly as much as the other features of the software.)

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied January 2021

Hi Mark, Thank you so much for reviewing iSpring here on Capterra! It means the world to us. It's great to hear that you are happy with the solutions that iSpring provides. In case you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact our Tech Support team (support@ispring.com). One of our specialists will be more than happy to assist you! Keep up the great work!

Alain from Tétraktis

Excellent outil-auteur, excellent support

Pros

iSpring Suite Max offre une panoplie d’outils pour réaliser des formations à formats variés : modules linéaires, modules à embranchements, vidéos de cours, screencast, pages html interactives (microlearning), e-book, entres autres, avec un outil Quiz puissant. Cette polyvalence permet d’accroître la flexibilité de la conception et l’adaptation aux besoins des apprenants. La compatibilité d’iSpring Suite Max avec la majorité des LMS est tout simplement impressionnante. La bibliothèque de personnages et de diapositives a été considérablement enrichie. Le travail collaboratif est désormais possible et ouvre de nouveaux horizons dans le domaine du télétravail. Quant au support, il reste exceptionnel tant sur le plan technique que sur le plan de la relation humaine.

Cons

Il est à souhaiter qu’iSpring puisse offrir prochainement une plus grande diversité de quiz dans iSpring Space. Pour l’heure, il n’en existe que trois types. La possibilité d’utiliser des cartes à retourner et des listes de cases à cocher, par exemple, serait la bienvenue. Il faut rappeler enfin qu’une bonne maîtrise de PowerPoint et une connaissance du design visuel semblent indispensables pour bénéficier pleinement des fonctionnalités d’iSpring Suite Max.

Response from iSpring Solutions

Replied December 2020

Hello Alain, Thank you tons for such a detailed and sincere review of iSpring products and service. We are extremely happy to hear that you are happy with the feature set that iSpring contains. As per your feature requests, I will be happy to forward it up the chain - thank you!

Saties from ManageWise Consultancy & Management

August 2016

Easy to use tool for great engaging output!

We are using this suite for converting part of our ILT into e-learning so that we can offer this training more or less instantly to participants all over the world at an acceptable cost. This way the participant can prepare themselves at ease for the class room session. For the coaches/trainers it means that deliver the course should be more easy and they can always refer and add extra material into the e-modules.

Pros

The nice part was that with this tool we could create 1) feedback and evaluation forms and 2) convert existing PPT in SCORM compatible content easily and with professional outcome in order to meet our deadline. Also the compatibility with the iSpring Learn was a key factor for this choice. We still need to explore the other features/functionalities; which we will certainly do. There are quite some handy features/functionalities to explore.