All LoadView Reviews

Easy to use and understand results

Good onboarding and user experience.

Pros

Plenty of useful graphs and simple to use interface. Test ran in a few seconds and helped reveal server HTTP bottleneck. No contracts are required.

Cons

Pricing could be a bit more competitive.

Subodh

September 2022

Quick and accurate Load/ Performance testing suite.

Over all experience is quite good, tools helps to setup load test quickly.

Pros

On demand setup where small team can set-up load test framework very quickly up to any amount of load, no need to worry backend infra, otherwise setup backend infra from load test is tedious and time consuming task. Also Load Patterns supported by tools are quite impressive.

Cons

Script recorder needs to be improve, though it is useful but it buggy.

Reasons for choosing LoadView

It was supporting our testing need of websocket call and easy setup of on cloud.

Reasons for switching to LoadView

UI based load testing was not available in other tool, also it does not support the websocket protocol for all scenario.

Sikandar

LoadView met expectations somewhat

Well, it's a mix, we had to give up and get on with an another product

Pros

Interface was easy They were right to an extent in their claim about the product

Cons

Prices are a bit on the higher side Many features are missing

Reasons for choosing LoadView

Initially we were trying different product to see which one fits into our requirement and we were happy with LoadView but we gave up with LoadView and opted for Test Modeller which we felt had everything we needed.

Sanket

December 2022

Good for testing the website/application

Pros

I liked all the features Loadview has to provide to an organisation or an individual tester

Cons

I feel the accessing of the reports could have been easier or there should have been a tour for it

Adalla Carmen

November 2022

Free Trial

Pros

I like that you have a free trial so users like me that are just looking for a sample tool that I can use in perf test can try at least a free trial

Cons

I was confused about the price indicated on the lower part of the page, it says like pay for the test something, does it mean that even for the free trial I have to pay? It's confusing that's why I did not push through with my free trial.

Pretty great platform for stress testing!

So we have public profile pages for all of our clients, and there was a time when we made huge architectural change on how these public profiles were fetched from the system. We were in dire need to do stress testing for this release, and that's when we started using Loadview. It was really a smooth experience using Loadview, with which we could figure the scalability issue we could have gotten into post the release. So yeah the experience with Loadview have been really great so far :)

Pros

- First and foremost it really helps us figure out how scalable our website is even before it goes to prod. - It's performs pretty decent while we try to figure out the bottlenecks in our system with respect to the API throughput - The testing team has also been helped with this a lot, like how it enables them to simulate all the api calls and everything

Cons

- The UI could be a little bit better - The prices could be a little bit lesser, haha But reat it's been great to use :)

A great Product to do testing

It was great experience. Only issue was it did not fit my budget.

Pros

Easy to Use interface which helped getting started very quickly.

Cons

$199/month is little high for startups. Something 3--50 dollar less could have worked for us.

Reasons for choosing LoadView

NO, I googled and found it and started using it.

meghna

October 2022

Very easy to use and understand

Pros

It really helped me a lot to test the performance of my website, the best part is that it is extremely easy to use and the test results are very easily understandable

Cons

Prices are a little bit on the higher side

Nathan

September 2022

Stress testing for high throughput

Pros

Test result easy to understand, graphic user interface is ergonomic

Cons

Test setup a little hard to configure for a beginner

Robin

January 2023

Awesome

Pros

Easy to useFair pricesReally good quality and has a lot of functionalities

Cons

Its great to get 20$ free credits but it would be awesome to have like 5$ or 10$ free credits per month

Yassine

What i like and what i dont

Pros

I most like how easy to use was the software

Cons

I think that the UI can be improved for a better experience

Cool with some issues

The cost quickly raised out of our range when doing very basic load testing.

Pros

Really easy to set up and proceed with the test. I could set it up in a few hours for the production system

Cons

Triggers google analytics and fake visitor statistics to my site which makes it not usable for longer time

Mohammad Reza

Industry: Publishing

I'm really new in the LoadView, however, I believe that customer services are great

Pros

I like stress test in this software and use it.

Cons

Honestly, I have not used this software a lot yet, therefore I have not faced problems in it.

nikki

Great Custom Service

Awesome customer service.

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was super helpful, walked me through implementation and how to use the product - I would have been a bit lost on how to use it otherwise. Thanks [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] !

Cons

It was a bit complicated to use and understand.

Customer Service.

Hristo

Cool with some flaws

Pros

Really easy to set up and proceed with test.

Cons

Triggers google analytics and fake visitor statistics.

Sankaranarayanan

A Good product to Check Load on your Server

Pros

All the features I likes May be I used Load view for the first time , But Cool .

Cons

The cost of the product made the client to think twice .