• Pros

• "Rainmaker is fairly simple and easy to navigate. It is extremely user friendly even for the newest users! "

• "Easy to use, seen increase in revenue in no time! Great support and training. Integrated seamlessly into our current Software program."

• "Interface and functionality works well. It allows you to do be very organized in building your student base."

• Cons

• "While it has a lot of functionality there are is a lot that some users may not use and thus may be a bit high price for schools that do not have a lot of students."

• "Every once in while there will be an error and the system won't work properly. However, this is normal with any system so not much of a con. "

• "We have nothing negative to say about LRO. Great product! Service and support is great. Would highly recommend to anyone looking to stay within market trends."

Browse RainMaker Reviews

Rainmaker Review

I have used Rainmaker for many years. It is reliable and functional.

Pros

Ease of use, ability to run reports, functionality

Cons

Inability to scroll for billing codes. Dictionary malfunctions at times.

Shayne from Shayne Simpson's Martial Arts & Fitness

Very Smart Buiness Move to Aquire Rainmaker software for My Buiness!

Steam Lined My Buisness! That it is not FREE ;) .. like all buiness Rainmaker is not perfect.. but they work hard at fixing all mistakes fast, I like that!

Pros

I Love the Profit Generator.. I Love the Email and Text Message Flows.. I Love how a client can set their first appointment on line.. I love how it manages my Trial Programs .. I love how it keeps all my stats up to date for me, and al lthe diffrent ways i can see them... I Love the Bulk Email System, so smart for marketing!

Chris from Linkwondo

Very complicated to get started with, overcomplicated steps to perform simple tasks, software issues

ability to take attendance and have member information in one place, although accessing it takes multiple steps because the database is not user friendly

Pros

The calendar feature is the best! Scheduling on the calendar and then being able to transfer those contacts directly to members if they enroll is very usefull, although it takes about a million steps because everything is overcomplicated in this program

Cons

Has some software issues that renders the statistics feature and the client survey features so inaccurate that they are practically useless. i have contacted the support crew about the issue on May 11th 2018 and have been messaging them every time the problem interferes with my work (which is practically every other day) and the issue is still not resolved. it is June 25th and i am still waiting for a solution, very unsatisfied. Many other features are over complicated making it annoying or difficult to do what you are trying to do. There is a steep learning curve because they made the whole program so complicated to use so it is not very user friendly. They try to make up for that by making tutorial videos that are upwards of 20 minutes long, but if they simplified their features while maintaining all of their functions the database would be soo much better. I dont know about most people, but i do not have to watch hours of tutorial videos to use complex designing/editing software i have never used before, so i do not understand why it is a pre requisite for this program.

Annette from NPMA

Great revenue optimizer!

Increased revenue.

Kristina from Roufusport Martials Arts Academy Foley

Overall it's been a really good experience. It allows me to analyze my business & member behavior.

Retention rates, financial reports, prospect manager.

Pros

I love the System of people starting as an inquiry then becoming a prospect and then becoming a member. I also like the home screen and how it gives me a financial outlook all in one screen.

Cons

I hate the calendar. It is extremely hard to use and I don't because of that. I wish it were more user friendly and allowed me to repeat the appointments instead of entering them individually

Scott from iLoveKickboxing

Callous to Its Customers During Coronavirus Health Emergency

Like most gyms, my kickboxing studios were closed in March 2020 because of the Coronavirus health emergency. A crisis reveals a lot about people's character and the same is true for organizations. While my business is closed and collecting $0 revenue, Rainmaker told me I still need to pay the $197/month charge to maintain my account with them. Of course this response is more than enough incentive for me to switch to another CRM solution, but I want to issue a warning to all business owners who might be considering Rainmaker to run their business. Strongly advise you find a different solution.

Pros

The software is easy to setup and use. The online support is competent and answers questions quickly.

Cons

The reporting is crap. Each financial report gives conflicting answers so I need to export data to Excel and manage data that way.

Reasons for Choosing RainMaker

At the time, Rainmaker SEEMED like a better solution. I was dead wrong.

Nice, but there are others that give you more bang for the buck

James from Level 10 Martial Arts College

May 2016

Kicking myself for not doing it sooner!

Rainmaker is such an awesome program. It does so many different things and I am finally ORGANIZED in my follow-ups!! I just set it and forget it and it works like freaking magic. It allows us to do in-house billing, take attendance, send out our weekly communication emails (and track who is receiving them and engaging with us, too) and it allows us to run a great variety of reports to help us keep track of what's happening in our school each week. The dashboard gives us a quick birdseye view of what's going on in our school, and shows us how many people opted into our website (we use FCOM for our website, which is integrated with Rainmaker and the two work BEAUTIFULLY together)! The gang at Rainmaker has been SO helpful in helping us learn to use the program. I had my staff up and running on it in just 10 minutes, and they probably know more about it than I do now. Don't wait any longer, or YOU will be kicking yourself for not doing it sooner. Jump on board and watch it RAIN in YOUR school :)

William from Three Points Karate

NO OTHER OPTION Than Rainmaker

I've used them ALL. Full Service, bare bones, cloud based, cd-rom (yeah) based. If you run a martial arts school, you are WASTING time using anything other than Rainmaker, period. I've run multiple schools, hundreds of students and pushed hundreds of thousands of dollars through rainmaker over the last few years and it's hands down the best. Take it from another martial artist. STOP listening to other companies say why their software is "great". It's NOT tailor made for you, and Rainmaker is. Look, I know I sound crazy. It almost sounds like a fake review. But the freaking pain and suffering I endured for a decade of operating schools before Rainmaker came along was the worst, and I know you feel the same thing. It CAN be easier, it SHOULD be easier, and Rainmaker makes it easier.

Lorenzo from Ageless Karate

May 2016

Love rain maker great system.

It's very efficient with texting then most other systems I've used. And profit generators are a must. I also love how you can link text and other pos to the system. Champions way though has a prettier system with cooler graphics, that I wish rainmaker had. Also I wish that the attendance did a class by class attendance like champions way did so you can see what classes your students are attending. I hope they start that soon. Champions way also has 24 hour staff, which I really miss. Because it's hard sometimes to learn the system at a convient times like weekends when your not teaching classes. The system overall is still very efficient and is still functional wise way better. And I love how it meshes well with any website.

BM from ILKB

Rainmaker is a great system to use!

Cons

Did this on a trial basis. The UI was nice, but learning curve was not so easy.

Pros

Nice UI. Once you learn how to use the system it flows nicely and has a lot of nice features that you can use.

Cons

Trying to learn the system can be a bit much. As a martial arts instructor you need to be able to quickly learn the system and be able to teach it to your staff without having to depend on the company to explain it.

Associate User

Pros

Entering time is reasonably simple and the functionality is good.

Cons

The layout is old-looking and not intuitive

Emmanuel from Galvan's Martial Arts

May 2016

Best customer service on the planet!

Ok besides rainmaker being the best martial arts software ive used, and ive gone thru more than 6, what really sets the Rainmaker team apart is there customer service. They have always gone above and beyond to help out. I once had a question and threw it up on a group page with other instructors specifically about rainmaker, what I didnt expect was for Scott D., the owner to personally get on there and answer and check up on my issue and work with me to solve it for a while. That doesnt seem like that big of a deal, well this was thanksgiving day and I know most people wont give up time from family for work, but he did. And its not the only time! Thanks guys for everything that you do!

Bill from Texas Storm Kenpo Karate

RainMaker software rocks

I have been using RainMaker since the fall of 2015. I use it almost everyday and although I think it is a little intimidating getting started with the software. I was say that the customer service is 5 star. I have never worked with a company that offers better customer service than RainMaker. I love the variety of features offered. The one drawback is that I wish you could offer partial refunds. An example is that a mom did not enter a promocode correctly on my website and did not notice until it charged her. Instead of refunding (through the software) the difference on her card, as I wished that I could, I refunded the difference in cash when she came in for orientation.

Paul from Holley's International Martial Arts

May 2016

Where Once was Fear Now Lies Results!

I am a one man shop and wear all the hats. I am NEW to Rainmaker and was nervous about data entry, software management, checking stats, etc... Basically, I am a good soldier: fax it in, someone else does the rest. I was referred by a good friend with similar characteristics that is 'killing it' in his school because of it. Rainmaker took my fears and tossed them. Customer Service and Staff are VERY knowledgeable with the product, professional in how they get things done and extremely PATIENT with me. I look forward to looking at my screen daily. The ONLY regret that I have is that I didn't know about them earlier in time. Thanks Rainmaker!

Walt from American TKD Martial Arts

May 2016

Rainmaker is a powerful platform

Rainmaker is a powerful tool for handling and automating most all processes in school management. To many features to list. Most important to us, Rainmaker has made a significant positive impact on our service levels for our students. It makes running the school much easier when you have everything in one platform. Core features (which there are many) are easy to master. The advanced features and capabilities are a little more challenging to set up, but you can automate almost every task and process in your school. The team at RainMaker is always there to help work through any issues, questions and are very helpful.

Cory from North County Martial Arts

May 2016

Good and getting better. Rainmaker has a solid foundation and I'm looking forward to whats coming.

Overall our company is happy with Rainmaker. There are currently glitches in the POS system and Add Program portions of the software. The chat feature is very helpful as well as the self help desk. Rainmaker is intuitive and easy to learn. I would love to see them work with merchant processing companies to allow a feature to do electronic refunds to members. Also we got an email a while back about offering automated renewal emails, I would love to get this up and running. Our school hasn't even began to use all of the features within the software but it has helped us immensely.

Craig from Elite Force Martial Arts

May 2016

The best martial arts software ever!

RainMaker is hands down the best software on the market. The program is super easy to use, and it does everything! Attendance, billing, student management, text messages, emails, voice broadcasts, and has just about every report you could ever want or need. On top of that, the customer service and follow up to make sure any challenges are resolved is incredible! We switched over 2 years ago to RainMaker and it has been one of the best decisions we have made running our schools. If you are not using RainMaker, give it a try. You won't be disappointed!

Reggie from White Tiger Martial Arts

Simply Amaaaazing!!!

I've used other membership softwares before, but once I tried Rainmaker, it was obvious from the start, the thought that went into creating this product. From the ease of entering student info, the numerous tools to track student, payments, and inventory, to the awesome communication abilities for both notices and marketing, this was, hands down, the best decision I've made. And the customer service is equally impressive. If you are in the market for this kind of software, then don't waste time with others, get Rainmaker!!

Tom from Master Curry Karate Jujutsu Ryu, LLC

May 2016

The Best in school management software and service!

I'm not one to change so quickly. I was using software that was outdated, yet was able to do what I though were the basic needs. In today's ever growing market, basic needs just doesn't cut it. RainMaker does. This software puts you in touch with your customers, keeps you updated to the minute and handles everything one could ask for in school management, including billing! The service is excellent too. I highly recommend this software company to all of my colleagues and anyone looking to grow their business.

Cris from Gracie PAC

May 2016

I LOVE BEING A RAINMAKER!

When I first began using RainMaker about year ago, I was disappointed in their customer service. Scott D. has completely turned around the company and the Customer Service department and I am now very happy with their customer service. There are few additions that I would like to see in the future like a more simple way to set up payments that are not on weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly schedules. I would also like to see the homepage cleaned up a bit (it's a bit busy). All in all - Great Product, Great Service!

Jeff from ILoveKickboxing.com

May 2016

Hands down Rainmsker is the best !

Rainmaker membership software is the best I've ever used and I've tried a bunch of them. Very intuitive, all the most important info is on the first page, so at a glance I know what's going on in my business. Seems like every week there's something new and improved, and on the rare occasion when I need help customer support is right there. Very quick to respond and get things taken care of right away. 5 star software across the board couldn't run my two locations without it! Happy to be a Rainsker.

Noeu from iXL Martial Arts

The best there is!

I've been using Rainmaker in my school for the last 3 years and everything about it is awesome. From the ease of use, features and top notch customer service, was easily the best decision I've made for my school. I've used most of the major software out there and some were OK, some were downright horrendous. Some had a couple good features, while others filled a couple of needs, but none was as complete as Rainmaker. I highly recommend contacting the team over at Rainmaker and ask for a trial.

Robert from Lupo TKD

May 2016

A customer service team that exceeds expectations

Rainmaker software has become the engine that runs my business. I have found new ways to incorporate their many features into running my schools. They offer a full library of instructional videos to guide users. When extra help is needed, the customer service team is right there via online chat. In fact, they will create a custom walk-thru video to guide the user through a process if needed. At each call, they offer a genuine "Thank you for being a Rainmaker." I am proud to recommend them.

Joseph from World Champions Alpha Krav Maga

Amazing Software!

I have used Rainmaker now for over a year after switching from what I believed to be a similar software. Not only was my transition smooth, but the software far exceeds my expectations. They functionality is great. The support you get from the Rainmaker team is second to none and the price is well within expectation for a software of this caliper. Out of the many decisions I have made and regret, this is NOT one of them. I highly recommend this software. Thanks Rainmaker!

brannon from One Martial Arts

Simply The BEST!

I have used 3 of the top softwares in the martial arts industry over my 16 years of owning martial arts schools. Nothing touches Rainmaker. I love the dashboard. It keeps me at the pulse of my business without ever having to be there. The customer service is simply the best. I dig the live chat feature and how quickly they resolve any challenges we have. Rainmaker is not only the leader in our industry, they are the only software I would choose to help me in my success.

Aaron from Capital Karate Mount Pleasant

May 2016

The Best Studio Software There Is!

Rainmaker is simply the best there is when it comes to martial arts studio software. It was made for martial artists by martial artists. They are constantly updating and adding to the software to make it better, and they actually listen to users in addition to their own experience. It is simple enough most people can start using it right away, but for more advanced features there is a learning curve (because there is so much to it). I wouldn't consider using anything else!

Chad from Martial Arts Fitness Academy, INC

AMAZING PROGRAM

I have had a ton of different martial arts software over the last 15 years and RAINMAKER is by far the best software program out there! The costumer service is top notch and the site is super easy to get used to. I have recommended this site to other school owners and they switched and can't thank me enough. RAINMAKER runs your entire school and has great features like the email flows and text message option. I will never stop using RAINMAKER!!

Josh from Superdojo

Customer Service is so amazing

The live chat, phone calls, and email support is out of this world. The other CMS that I've used have been people that are hard to understand or take forever to get back to me. The live chat is so amazing because there is no waiting on hold.. I submit a question and they get back to me in a few minutes. The actual software is so easy to use that it freaks me out sometimes... I ask a question and get an answer and then say "Oh that's IT??"

Milin from Mil's Martial Arts

Employee of the year

Ease of use , I joined Rainmaker when I was 6 months into my new business. I was about 5 thousand below break even point and only had 20-30 students. Since I was only person running the business I was falling behind on attendance, payments, follow up. I knew Rainmaker was a no brainier it was cheaper than a admin and less headache. Only Cin would be I still don't know all the trinkets that this software is capable of.

Carmen from Crone's Tae Kwon Do School

Great Software

This is a great Martial Arts software! We have tried many and haven't found any that could fit our needs as much as RainMaker does. I did not give a 5 star review only because there are a few things that are not set up exactly how we would like them. An example would be the profit generator forms, we would like more information from our clients when the fill the forms out. Other than a few little things though, it is great!

James from Charm City Karate

Rainmaker Rocks!

Rainmaker is a great client management system, built by people that know the business, and are actually responsive to their customers. They offer cutting edge features (including adding new features constantly), and respond to customer requests promptly. All problems I have had, they have been few, have been responded to in under 24 hours, and the Rainmaker staff stayed on it until it was solved to my satisfaction.

Adam from World Martial Arts

May 2016

The BEST Martial Arts School Management software available!

Having used many other programs and services, I can honestly say Rainmaker is by far the best. Ease of use, quality of service, reliability of connection, and overall features by far surpasses any other program for your Martial Arts school. This program has not only saved me thousands of dollars, it has also made me thousands of dollars. Look no where else to manage your Martial Arts school. Rainmaker ROCKS!

Raymond from Dojoku Martial Arts

May 2016

Rainmaker is a HUGE time saver!

Rainmaker has saved us so much time with keeping track of students, ranks, accounts, payments, testing, attendance, employee time, students giving feedback, etc. If there is anything that you need to do that you can't figure out they will take care of it and make sure you can do it as well. The customer service is quick and thorough. There is nothing we have found that we need that Rainmaker can't do for us!

David from Borowitz Black Belt Academy

Rainmaker Karate School Program to run my Dojo

I have been in business more than 30 years. I have used to run my dojo from Martial Arts Dojo, Data Belt, Member Solutions, Independent Funding Company and others. Rainmaker has brought everything together from enrolling, texting, emailing, billing, to saying Happy Birthday to students. Their customer service is second to none, excellent. They will listen to you. All I have to do is teach classes.

Steve from USA Martial Arts

Great Experience

Ive used a ton of different software in my time within the martial arts, and RainMaker is Hands down the best software in the business. The automation is second to none, the billing integration is outstanding, and the communication and profit generators within the system help make running my martial arts school easier than ever. I would recommend them to anyone in the business.

Todd from ATA Martial Arts

May 2016

Takes the place of one staff member

RainMaker allows for a quick at a glance overview of your business on the home page. It allows you to track prospects, trials, and members. When you send an email campaign, it tells you delivery, open rate, bounced emails, and clicks on links in the emails. You have access to your business from any device with internet. Tech support is very responsive to questions.

Alexey from Westchase Impact Martial Arts

Best software ever!

RainMaker is an awesome software!!! It saves time my time and makes me money! I love their sales portal feature where I can sell products and services online, also their custom business flows is another amazing feature, where I can automatically communicate with my customers. I find the software very easy to use! Customer service is great - always helpful!

Dean from James Lee's Karate - Glenwood

May 2016

I have used this software for the past 2.5 years. It is useful and easy to navigate.

Pro: Simple to use for the most part. Great customer service for when I do have an issues. The reports and charts are useful. Con: when adding a child to an existing family, I need to re-enter the address, parents, etc. in order to make the form complete. A few difficulties with the fields and how the information, such as dates, are imputed.

John from Velocity Martial Arts

Introduction made easy, On-call live support, Automatic updates

Easy to use, Great staff is friendly and knowledgeable, Constant feedback to company helps in return, Since day one they have a fast turn around time to return info calls if missed. Jeff & Christina really go above and beyond their position to help. This program has made our school run more efficiently and effectively!! Thanks RainMaker!!

Rob from Pendergrass Academy

1 Month in and loving it

We have only been with Rainmaker for about a month now. We have found the software to be far superior from the other software provider we were with for many years. The ease of use and simplistic design makes it easy for us to use and implement in our daily operations of our martial arts academy. It does everything we need and more.

Donna from Aiken Taekwondo Academy

Still have a few issues

The overall program IS good but I have a few things that I still need as far as reports and stuff. Also when looking up students payments..takes forever because it shows last payment at bottom of list. I have students who have paid weekly for like 3yrs. That's alot of payments to load just so I can look at the last one they made.

Kristina from Outlaw MMA

Rainmaker is awesome!!!

Rainmaker is the best software for your business. I have tried several including Mindbody and this out performs them 1000 times over. You can manage leads, create these sweet things called profit generators, and send mass email flows very easily. I highly recommend this if you want to improve your business.

Matt from Martial Arts America

May 2016

Best martial arts software I've ever used!

From the well-designed dashboard to the ease of data entry to the tons of reports available, my staff and I are thrilled with RainMaker software. And with the ability to collect tuition and set up ongoing profit generators, it pays for itself every month. I'm so glad I have RainMaker on my team!

Kris from Midwest Martial Arts

Rainmaker is awesome!

Rainmaker is not the first martial arts software I have used, but it is by far the best. This software continues to impress me every day. The tech support is fast and happy to help. I would and have recommended that any martial arts school that is serious about their school sign up with Rainmaker.

Chris from Martial Arts Advantage

May 2016

Easily the best software we've used!

We've tried and used a lot of different management systems including our own DIY efforts. Rainmaker easily opens up accessibility so any team member can jump in and start taking care of business PLUS it highlights areas of the business you should be focusing on and taking action. Love it!

Tom from Palanzo Martial Arts

Overall a Great Program

We've been using RM for about 2 years now. Overall we are very happy with the program. There are very minor stat reports that can throw you off. But for the most part this program is easy to use. The dashboard is one of the best things. Most of your important info is right there at a glance.

Lanre from Chang's martial arts

Very satisfied

I'm not a computer person, but it was easy enough to do the day today activities. My Operations manager is very satisfied, since he's the one that actually use it the most. I just look at the numbers daily, and the most important numbers is right there on the home page!

Amanda from Olson's Martial Arts Academy

Very pleased

I've used Rainmaker software for over 5 years. The customer service is great, the product helps me run my business efficiently and takes care of a lot task to help me communicate with my students, prospects, and families. Rainmaker keeps me organized!