Browse TeamPassword Reviews

Mike from DataPro International

Team Password: Smoothly And Easily Connect Your Entire Team

For a large team with many different passwords and levels of access or for a smaller team with individual passwords TeamPassword is the perfect choice. As a team our passwords are safe and for our clients their passwords are safe as well which generates trust and more business. It is easy and efficient to use TeamPassword to be able to search and share passwords throughout the team for our clients. At the same time it is essential to keep different access levels limited and TeamPassword handles this need too.

Pros

TeamPassword keeps the information up to date in one spot making it easy to transfer clients between team members. The ability to limit access and create individual groups. You are also able to add your own passwords and limit them to yourself which is a plus.

Cons

On occasion TeamPassword closes without saving the information it dropped when I want to reference multiple pages to grab the username, password, and URL leaving no choice but to start over. Loading can be slow at times.

Suhailah from 7-Eleven Malaysia

TeamPassword review

Pros

TeamPassword help my team to manage password that we shared for some of the account that we are sharing. It really helpful as it will help us to login to different sites easily without having to remember the password and especially when the password is changed from the original.

Cons

It is a simple program that really excellent with what it is intended to do. I personally don't have anything that i dislike with the program.

Luke from Bidtellect, Inc.

Overall it's been pretty good. The software is simple and straight forward.

Passwords are kept out of spread sheets and can be centrally managed and shared across the team.

Pros

Like groups and giving users access to passwords via groups. It has a chrome and firefox browser plugin to make things a little easier.

Cons

Need to click into and entry in order to copy a password. Should be able to be done via right click or shortcut in the list. It "seems" like i need to log in over and over. I understand there is probably a security concern, but if there was an option to stay logged in longer. Also come out with an Opera extension, we use many different browsers for testing, etc. I was also hoping that the Google login SSO that was just released would make the relog in issue less of a problem, but it almost takes longer to use it vs the normal login. Google keeps you signed in longer, but having it open the tab and then having to close the tab, get back to original tab, click on the extension again is actually a slower process.

Stephanie from Integrity

Easy to use and helpful

My experience with TeamPassword has been very positive, and I think the rest of my team would say the same.

Pros

I like that it's very user-friendly. I also use the Chrome extension of TeamPassword a LOT — it's been a lifesaver for easily logging in to sites and tools each day.

Cons

There are no cons that I can think of. The tool does everything I need it to.

Response from Jungle Disk

Replied May 2021

Thanks for your review Stephanie! We're excited to have you and your team as a customer!

Yair from SmartLogic

Saves me and my co workers time. Helps us be more productive. Great team password manager.

Pros

* Makes it easy to share passwords/accounts with groups of coworkers * I don't have to remember passwords, don't have to use post-its or spreadsheets or IM passwords to coworkers * Great team password manager for agencies and development teams, etc. * Google single sign-on (Google SSO) integration works well and means even fewer passwords * Customer support is great

Cons

I'm looking forward to the release of the iPhone and Android app companions

Great password tool to integrate your team

TeamPassword solves a lot of problems, so we are fine with this tool.

Pros

TeamPassword is a great tool to assign passwords for groups and can be integrated with Google Chrome. We can assign passwords in one place and share it with our squads.

Cons

Is not easy to assign or remove password massively, you have to do the job one by one. Maybe they can work better for mobile integration.

Great way to quickly and securely share passwords with team members.

I am able to easily and securely store passwords and share them with team members. Gone are the days of emailing someone a password!

Pros

- I love the ability to copy passwords without actually seeing them. This ensure that the integrity of the password does not get compromised. - Ability to give groups of users access to groups of passwords is great.

Cons

- It can be a bit cumbersome to add new users - Password storage is limited to websites - There is no "offline" mode, which might be useful, especially for security purposes.

Response from TeamPassword

Replied May 2018

Thank you!! We're always working hard to make it easier to add new team members on the fly :).

Great for client logins

Pros

Keeps all of our passwords in one easy to manage location. The chrome extension makes using this tool very easy.

Cons

It would be good if we could store passwords for programs on my computer and not just in the web browser.

Dennis from Bright Consortium Ltd

TeamPassword is ideal for any company that has a need to deal with their common group passwords

The security of our systems improved and became more safe as unauthorised access were eliminated

Pros

Support is available online Stores all the passwords in one location and eliminates the access of such vital passwords to unauthorised persons

Cons

No versatile application starting at yet. To relegate new clients to a gathering, you need to independently include them into each gathering; takes excessively time. Moving passwords isn't troublesome on the off chance that you are just moving a couple of passwords. Else, it takes until the end of time

Ankur S. from nashik kuries pvt ltd

Industry: Information Services

Good for password management of multiple account

Eqsy to use. Make the social experience at good level.

Pros

Easy to use. Had extension to access on crome browser. No need to remember all account password. No need to reset password again and again just use one password. You can share that password with your team member and can also access your team member password.

Cons

Many website not allow on multiple ip. There are many secure website that block account.

Valerie from SVCDC

Professional and Easy to Use!

None.

Pros

Ease of use! Quick access right in my browser and keeps everything secure for my clients while allowing me to do my work efficiently. In-app password generator is simple but has lots of options for quick editing. Groups keep things organized within each of my organizations. Simple to train other co-workers how to use; everyone in my office now loves TeamPassword! I dont know how I lived without it!

Cons

No mobile app as of yet. To assign new users to a group, you have to individually add them into each group; takes too much time. Moving passwords isn't difficult if you are only moving a few passwords. Otherwise, it takes forever.

Melissa from Grapevine Marketing

Experience has been good overall but we've run into some annoyances along the way

Ability to add/edit/remove logins, team members and clients easily, ease of use with browser.

Pros

Can organize passwords by groups - this was the most important feature we were looking for, and the Chrome extension makes it very easy to use. Easy to add/remove users as needed and I feel secure overall.

Cons

Inability to bulk remove all passwords in a group - this is very time consuming when a client is no longer with us and we want to remove them, we have to click into every individual item to do so. Firefox extension has been on/off since the beginning. And I don't know any good way to use TP on mobile other than opening it in a browser and copying/pasting.

Ericka from Adhere Creative

We use TeamPassword for our marketing agency and it makes collaborating across projects really easy.

Pros

I can access my client's passwords in one easy place. I don't have to dig around looking for 100's of passwords every day!

Cons

When I try to add a new username and password but need to look at two different website pages to pull the information (for example- an email a client sent and the login page for Facebook) the TeamPassword app will close and erase the data in inserted. So I have to be really quick.

Tom from Network For Good

TeamPassword is better than LastPass!

Pros

As a user of both TeamPassword and LastPass, I really appreciate the ease with which TP allows me to control who can access certain systems and who can't. As a SaaS provider, we use a lot of other SaaS applications to provide great experiences for our customers. TP gives us the comfort to share access to those applications within our org, knowing we can easily remove users when needed.

Cons

If you lose/forget your master password, you have to start over with a new account. I understand why this is from a security standpoint and how it benefits me as a user, on an intellectual level, but it is still a bummer when it happens.

Nick from MeetSpace

TeamPassword is a secure and simple way to share passwords with your team

Saves time and hassle onboarding new members and keeping my team members unblocked by access problems.

Pros

The ability to specifically control who has access to which passwords. This makes it easy to give access to my team members for just the services they should have access to, and also means when I add someone new they can quickly gain access to all the right passwords by only adding them to a few groups.

Cons

The only thing I don't like about it is that it doesn't have an android app. Their mobile web version works well but a native app would be nice.

John from Pymetrics Inc

I love TeamPassword

We can generate extremely long / secure passwords for accounts that need to be shared between multiple people or where multi-user support is not provided. The password store has team-based access controls which is awesome for ease of management while maintaining the least-privilege principle.

Pros

The chrome extension makes it super easy to use in the right context. It also supports single-sign-on with G Suite/Google Apps for Work.

Cons

I have to remember to find and click the "save" button. There have been a few times this has bit me.

Sean from Power Marketing

Good for a work environment

Saves time with not having to remember or input passwords.

Pros

The Chrome plugin makes it very useful on the web. I like that the search front and center. Fast and responsive.

Cons

Wish it worked on apps outside of a browser, would like search results and current page autofill to both display at the top of the list.

Mollie from Praxent

It's an invaluable tool that my team uses.

Pros

It's keeps us safe and is easy to use. We don't ever have to worry about losing access to an account, even if someone leaves the team.

Dominique from Adhere Creative

Great software!

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use and is an excellent way for our entire team to store passwords in one place.

Cons

No big cons. Only one would maybe be an option to store passwords that aren't for websites. For example, if we could also store passwords for desktop applications or other programs.

Great for team projects

I'm currently working on a student project with my friends. Since we are planning to make a game, we have a lot of planning and data to transfer to each other. TeamPasword really helped with the accessibility of our data to our team and only them! I can really see how this software will help me in the future if it helped me as a student, it's going to help me even more once I enter a corporation with even bigger teams.

Pros

It's easy to share passwords to our team with no worry of them getting leaked. I don't have to wait for my teammates to be online to access things just to check if something is right or not. And with the chrome extension logging in is really fast!

Cons

The Chrome extension I use is sometimes buggy and I have to close the whole browser for it to be fixed. Sometimes when adding a password, the software will close without saving the information, so I would have to start all over again.

Carlos from The Happy Startup School

Convenient and confidential

I'm able to easily manage the login details for my SAAS products and share them with my team without worrying about security.

Pros

It's really easy to manage our passwords and give access to the relevant members of the team. We can also control who gets access to which login details which means working with third parties or keeping more mission critical credentials locked down is really simple.

Cons

One suggestion would be for a browser plugin but I'd rather be on the side of security than convenience.

Tina from LMS

Very easy, simple & quick.

Pros

I don't have to memorize hundreds of passwords. It's great to not have to navigate to the site in advance. One stop shop.

Cons

Nothing! The only thing I would change would be the ability to input email/user names even if both fields aren't available on the form.

Kimberly from Skoda Minotti

Extremely helpful tool, cuts down my work by allowing fast logins to different websites.

Time efficiency, organization, password storage

Pros

It makes everything easier and it's convenient. Each client has a separate login and this allows me to access them all in one place. The fact that it's located in my browser also makes it really helpful.

Love this software!

Pros

It is so easy to use and my coworkers and team members think it’s an effective way to share passwords to sites that all of us need.

Cons

I just wish the software would load faster sometimes.

convenient password management for distributed teams

Pros

- simple to use and no onboarding required - we like the ability to clearly define teams, roles, and access

Cons

- nothing 'wow' about this tool but it does a great job for password management across distributed teams

Sarah from Ex-Consultants Agency

good collaborative tool!

safekeeping

Pros

I can keep personal log-in credentials out of reach of the others that can be used by anyone in the office. I don't have to constantly be looking up information.

Cons

The Google Chrome Extension is frequently buggy. When this happens, I actually have to quit out of Chrome entirely (big issues when I have 30+ tabs open).

Great tool for sharing passwords amongst employees safely & securely

Pros

I had previously kept all of my passwords written in a notebook, and I realized how screwed I would be if I lost this book. Once I hired my first employee, I needed a secure way to share passwords with her, and that lead me to try this tool. It works well for sharing passwords! I use the starter package, which is affordable at for up to 5 users.

Cons

I found that I was getting way too many email notifications from the tool. You can turn them off, but it was annoying in the beginning.

esther from ZITRO

Keep and share crendentials

Pros

Easy to deploy with your team. Easy to set up different levels of security

Cons

There are free solution doing the same,. Cloud based solution

Such an important thing as passwords

Pros

Sometimes in businesses teams share accounts of different things, one register and many people using it. TeamPassword is a great way to keep passwords secure and at the reach of every member of your team

Cons

Maybe security can be a problem when many people are accessing the passwords, but I haven't had any problem because of this

Easy and secure

Makes workplace a lot smoother. Easy and secure way to handle passwords and accounts.

Pros

I was skeptical at first but nowadays I really am happy that this software has been implemented in my working place. Very easy to use and saves a lot of time.

Cons

I wish it had an app for Android too. That's my only "issue" with this software. Everything else is fine.

Response from Jungle Disk

Replied May 2021

Thanks for the review! We do have an android app; you can download at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teampassword&hl=en_US&gl=US

Sunny from OrderUp

Easy to use for our smaller company

Pros

TeamPassword is easy to integrate. It's also easy to set up new members with company log in for security and admin can limit access as needed to certain accounts.

Cons

Not a terrible inconvenience but it would be nice to know who actually created the account so if there are any issues, we can contact the primary account holder.

Travis from Louder Than Ten

The best way to safely manage passwords across the team and with contractors

We can securely manage our shared passwords across the team, and with guests.

Pros

The groups are the killer feature for us. Being able to have a collection of passwords for a single client and allow our contractors access to only those passwords (and the ability to kick 'em out if needed), is worth its weight in gold.

Cons

Would love tighter integration on my iPhone (but that's the case with every password manager I've tried thanks to iOS restrictions). Not a deal breaker at all.

Renee from OrderUp

Using TeamPassword made the rapid growth that we saw at our startup so much easier.

Pros

I can't imagine trying to get passwords needed when our startup grew from 30 to 130+. It was so seamless to integrate and use every day. I'm at another startup now and am hoping to implement it again!

Simple and handy

Works well for managing the passwords for different client projects.

Pros

Easy to use software for storing virtually all the passwords for the websites I frequently visit. The Chrome plugin is an added advantage.

Cons

I wish this app worked for filling up usernames and passwords outside of browsers (for normal desktop applications).

Arman from Betconstruct

Industry: Gambling & Casinos

Teampassword

Pros

The software is quite easy to handle. It has two modes when creating passwords, the first one is private mode when the created one can be seen only by the person who created it and the second mode is for members of the team. The password can also be showed when clicking on “show passport text” and it can also be generated by predefined desired length and with or without digits and symbols.

Cons

The only con of this software is that it is not free and offers just 14 day free trial.

Kaylee from LMS, Inc.

Very good and helpful for the most part!

Pros

You can add just about any and every account- plus multiples and more! You can use private and team ones which has been very handy for the team here.

Cons

It shifts weird when you're using more than one browser and tends to freak out. I always have to use it on the first desktop in order to make anything work.

Bob from Elocal

Great software to remember passwords

Pros

The convenience of this software enabling to keep track of all your passwords in one place is fantastic.

Cons

Sometimes the password for the wrong site will be filled in.

Rachel from Louder Than Ten

TeamPassword is a really low barrier way to keep important logins in one place for your team

Pros

Works great for storing project related passwords for client facing teams. Simple UI and easy to use.

Cons

A bit better iPhone integration would be great. Looking forward to seeing future iterations of the app!

Must-have for large team using many passwords

I haven't used any other password sharing app but this is an absolute must-have if you are sharing logins with multiple users in your organization.

Pros

TeamPassword allows our team to share passwords for the many shared applications we use to do business. Passwords can easily be updated so everyone has access and it's more secure than logging passwords on a physical or web document.

Cons

I've experienced some lagging issues but they are very minor. It would be great if the mobile version had a better UI.

Kym from Instructure

Easy to use, very convenient

Pros

I haven't used this for very long but it has been great for storing all the passwords we use as a team.

Joel from Jayroh LLC

Everything I needed for my team

Pros

Our team doesn't standardize on what browsers to use because of individual preference so the integration that team password provides, being all-inclusive, was a win-win off the bat. We feel that everything is tip-top secure and right at our fingertips.

Cons

The native mobile experience could be better, but given some time I'm sure that will all be shored up.

Mike from Deep River

This works so well for me

I love that I can store all our passwords in one place - and it's easy to give other team members permission to view those passwords. Love this product!

sarah from Glenmaura Senior Living

Review of TeamPassword

Pros

This software store passwords and keeps my important data safe.

Cons

This is very comparable to any other password-protecting site, it has not many other features.