Browse Sejda Reviews

katherine from Your Beginning

Just When I Thought It Didn't Have Everything I Needed- It Had Everything I Needed

Pros

What I like most about Sejda is the ability to have everything done on either desktop or browser. They have everything I need to edit PDFs like add links, add in text fields such as paragraphs, checks, and drop-down menus. It's extremely easy to use, and has all the basic features you'll ever need! The price is fantastic for the services they provide, it's really your one stop shop for PDF editing!

Cons

One feature I would like to see is if you're adding text fields to a PDF that there's the option to duplicate more than one box at a time. I'm often making fillable tables, so the ability to duplicate a whole row would save me lots of time!

Great for simple PDF edits

Despite its limitations, Sejda PDF is a powerful application that is easy to access (online or as a desktop app), intuitive to use, and is fairly priced. I use the software all the time, and I'm usually able to accomplish what I need within the limits of the free version - but if I need more, I might purchase a short-term subscription, which is affordable and much cheaper than alternative programs. This program is still much less powerful than Adobe Acrobat Pro, but it suits my needs very well most of the time.

Pros

This program can do almost anything you'd need to do with PDF documents - converting to a text or image file, merging or splitting pages, compressing based on file size, editing the document, e-signing documents, and more. It's also free to use up to three times a day, and I can usually get my tasks done within those three uses. (The premium version is fairly priced, and much more affordable than Adobe Acrobat, but of course Acrobat is a much better, more powerful application.)

Cons

The program (both the desktop version and the online version) is divided by function (such as merging documents, converting, editing...). This can sometimes make it cumbersome and inefficient to accomplish many different kinds of tasks in one go. This is especially significant if you are using the free version, because you are limited to 3 tasks per day. However, it's still a useful tool that works relatively well, and can save you a lot of money if you only need a PDF editor every now and then.

Reasons for Switching to Sejda

Sedja PDF is much more affordable than Adobe Acrobat Pro, and I can usually accomplish everything I need to in the free version of Sedja. Sedja saves me lots of time and money.

Waleed from Khyber Teaching Hospital

A comprehensive Set of PDF tools

A handy PDF editing tool for your PC also available online that is like a combination of various tools rather than a single software that can do all of these things. I use this as my primary PDF conversion tool on the desktop.

Pros

several tools available some very unique tools like' breakdown by bookmarks' available on the web as well as desktop very nice appearance pretty stable, rarely encounter errors, does its job also has the ability to convert between various other document formats and PDF and converts them very fast merging two files is quite advanced compared to other PDF editors. you can even alternate and mix two documents which come very very useful at times several free to use features (3-tasks per day) which is more than enough for occasional users updates so frequently with new features and fixes flexible pricing options, including even weekly.

Cons

you first choose what you want to do and then choose the file. a pretty unusual and problematic approach devoid of most file editing capabilities, so you can not use it to compose a PDF subsciption is too costly. it will cost you as much as microsoft office 365 which seems way to much for a PDF tool

Sharon from PRA Global

Intuitive design gets the job done

I've been very pleased with the range of alterations Sejda offers for PDFs and the ease of use. I've worked with others that are much more unwieldy.

Pros

Sejda offers a number of PDF alterations from deleting pages to whiting out images or text. Their instructions are easy to read and understand. They've designed it to be intuitive so you glide through the process.

Cons

There is little to find fault with overall though they may want to edit the instructions for users.

Mariela from Atomica Team

Really useful tool for PDF editing

I like it and believe it is the kind of tool you keep. Either for personal or professional use.

Pros

I was looking for an immediate solution to edit a PDF and did a lot of research. I wanted to try a full feature software before buying and I think I have found the solution I was looking for. The desktop version is very helpful. The sign feature is also very appreciated.

Cons

The online version has limited fonts and does not support adding custom fonts found in documents. That can be a problem if you are working on a mobile device or tablet.

Reasons for Switching to Sejda

I was not looking for a long term commitment to this solution since I am an occasional user. I want to be able to pay as I go.

Daniel from Upwork

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

PDF much closed with Sejda

Pros

in my work i usually have to convert documents to pdf and sejda greatly helps. i can create and edit pdf files as you have many options like delete pages, edit pages like whiteout, cut, erase etc. this way i can easily modify documents and prepare them for further process

Cons

don't have anything i dislike, it even has option of greater sized doc to be uploaded unlike other tools

Amanda from Transportation

SEJDA TO THE RESCUE!

It's pretty awesome. I use it daily at work and it gets the job done!

Pros

It is a true PDF editor that allows you to edit documents. If you download the desktop version you never have a limit of how many things you can edit and save.

Cons

It's a little outdated. I wish it had more obvious ways of using features. It would be nice to actually use things like underlining etc.

PDF Editing is now easy

In my day to day life, I have to submit filled up applications provided by different companies. It was very hard previously but now I can complete it within minutes. It has saved my times and gave me flexibility to work in even mobile phone.

Pros

Simply useful has the basic tools to satisfy the need for a basic user. The Free (BETA) version has every reason to like it. Now pdf editing in free is possible which was impossible previously. The editor has made it comfortable. It should be mentioned that there is every sort of arrangement to secure the file, including protection, watermark, and flatten. We have the flexibility to convert pdf into excel, JPG, text, and word of course.

Cons

I see nothing to dislike. It can reduce pricing for the professional users. $5 for 07 days only shows too costly. Another side of improvement I think could be options to transfer the toolbar to the right side of the site.

Sushil from Welclick Studio Nepal

Industry: Photography

Easy and free to use entire PDF solution

Sejda PDF has become a one-stop solution for all sorts of PDF-related tasks such as editing, conversion, merge, split, fillup, sign & protect, and so on.

Pros

I like the Sejda PDF editor's web application the most as it enables me to upload PDF files and start editing in no time. Other than this, I love its password protection feature that lets me secure my PDF documents online.

Cons

Working with bulk PDF documents is not practical with its free version. Furthermore, this application is not portable as it is not available on mobile devices so far.

You can do all

Pros

I am so impressed, using this website free for a few years, I felt urged to leave a review to support them. It is a one stop show for whatever you want to do with your PDF files. Just upload them, insert pages, merge documents, edit text, add text. So incredible and useful. And thank you for offering this free to basic users.

Cons

I have no CONs to report. You have a certain limit to use it every hour, which is usual for any free product

Kreeti from Charlotte Cafe Pvt. Ltd.

Online PDF Editor that can be accessed from anywhere

Editing documents received or created in PDF version as per the need has been possible through the Sejda PDF editor.

Pros

Sejda PDF Editor's web app is easily accessible from anywhere and is often very useful for quick editing of PDF files for both personal and business uses.

Cons

The pricing for its desktop version is very much huge compared to its web version. Similarly, the batch uploading feature is also missing on this application.

Kiran from Charlotte Cafe Pvt. Ltd.

Web Based Seamless PDF editor

Correcting errors on PDF files has become more comfortable with Sejda PDF software.

Pros

This web-based app is powerful while it comes to editing and creating new pdf files from anywhere at any time.

Cons

Since its a web-based application, it's efficient functioning depends upon the internet connection speed. Besides, with its free plan, the tasks per day are limited to three.

Ashwini from Charlotte Cafe Pvt. Ltd.

Industry: Restaurants

Now its easier to edit PDF files online

Editing PDF files online has become convenient since this app can be used online through any web browsers.

Pros

The ability to use this PDF editor for free from any browser and any operating system is what I like the most about the Sejda PDF editor.

Cons

Sejda PDF editor lacks optical character recognition feature and supports image uploads up to five images only.

For Perfect PDFs!!

Very helpful for all your PDF editing needs. Would recommend!

Pros

I especially like that with Sejda, they have a whiteout option for PDFs and that it lets you erase previous remarks and comments.

Cons

I have no complaints. I don't even know what else they could add to make their features better. Maybe an option to send PDFs for e-signature?

Hanah from SheWrites4TheLord

Industry: Writing and Editing

LOVE THIS PDF EDITOR

Overall, I love this site and how it's not complicated at all. I always need to create PDF files, so this was a great one I found. If anyone is a writer or works for a company and they need to create PDF files this would be a great one to start with. I also love the download option and share options that this editor has.

Pros

I love how quick and easy this editor opens up. I write so much and I needed a PDF Editor just like this. I need to write important tasks and information down for other members to read. This software is useful. I also love how easy it is to download my PDF file after I finish it. I love how I can share my PDF with Facebook, Twitter and even to my email. My favorite thing about this PDF editor is how I can add my company signature to it. I don't have to search for a signature to add to this PDF editor. I can just input my own easily.

Cons

I dislike how this PDF editor has a desktop version that's only for MAC, Linux, and Windows. I wish there were other options for the desktop version for my computer. It would be nice to have at least 3 other options added to this editor.

Reasons for Switching to Sejda

I needed to find another site that was easier to understand.

Mandisi from PQ Training and Consulting

Impressive pdf editor

Pros

I was of the view that I was using the best pdf editor before I used this bad boy. Its capabilities are beyond my expectations. regardless of how the documents are formated, this tool will make mincemeat out of it and you'll be a happy user when done.

Cons

One thing though I did not like about the edit is not being able to match fonts other than that I love everything that It has to offer.

Fantastic Free Software

I've had a good overall experience. When I need to immediately make changes I'm able to load the document and fix what needs to be corrected.

Pros

I love that it allows me the ability to edit up to 3 PDFs (adding text boxes, removing text, adding/removing pictures) per hour.

Cons

I would love for this software to allow more than 3 edits per hour but it's free so I can't expect more than that.

Teya from National Academy of Art Sofia

A wide range of possibilities

I will keep on using the app for free.

Pros

I like that with Sejda you can do pretty much everything with your pdf files. It's an app that saves you from using many different websites for different tasks. I like that they have a version that I can install on my desktop and not care about internet access.

Cons

I hate their pricing model and how they push you to buy by limiting what you can do with the app. Often times I would work for 30 min over a pdf just to find out in the end that I am limited because of using the free version and if I want to get my pdf I need to pay. Also the number of manus is crazy! Over 40 options that you need to read and find the task that you try to perform. Only then the app starts. I'd prefer to open the app and then find the functionality I need like every other normal program.

Takes your format and adapts the text edits

I use this software weekly to make changes to our invoices and it is extremely easy to use

Pros

The editor makes it so easy to add text that looks similar to the text already on your document and make more changes like white out

Cons

I would like the option to update multiple documents at once with the same option and I'm not sure if that is available

Luvuyo from Mister Books

Most advance pdf editor

Perfect for me besides the fact that it changes font

Pros

I have been using this editor for about a year now and love almost everything that it has to offer. The fact that you can easily editor pdf provided that it was not scanned. I also like the fact that you can install it into your machine if you don't want to use the online platform.

Cons

The fact that it changes the font when editing a document instead of matching it with the one on the original document.

Best PDF Editor I have used

Pros

You can do anything you want to a pdf, the functions seem to be developed by people who actually use pdfs on a regular basis.

Cons

No issues at all. After using other pdf solutions, such as phantom pdf, Sedja is a dream come true

PDF editing in just a few clicks

Excellent

Pros

Reliable and very easy to use. Many useful features.

Cons

Text feature needs improving. One can do only one editing at a time-one you selected before uploading the PDF.

Nitesh from Info Developers

Review for Sejda PDF

It is great software. Helps in day to day editing and processing PDFs with ease.

Pros

It has beta version which has various features for free. The pdf editor is very helpful and has great features like image and signature. It is very simple and can be used smoothly by anyone. The Desktop version is excellent.

Cons

Though there are great features but there are also many limitations. Large PDFs with many pages cannot be processed. The processing is only limited 3 times an hour.

Favorite pdf software

Quick way to fill and sign pdfs. Reasonable price and and best solution to pdf editing.

Pros

Quick and easy solution to the annoying task of filling in pdfs that haven't been setup properly. No more printing and filling out, then scanning. Get it all done in Sejda quickly.

Cons

User interface was a little tricky to figure out the first few times. Took me awhile to realize that if you click "form" you can put checkmarks in boxes.

Adam from Knorm Inc.

Industry: Biotechnology

What I'd Give My Grandpa

Sejda is the best software of this type I've encountered so far. They seem to have cracked the problem of making a decent PDF editor with an appropriate learning curve (that is, one that's roughly the same as a standard word processor).

Pros

Sejda is a simple and intuitive PDF editor. If you need to sign a document, add annotations, redact text, add/remove pages, insert an image, or create interactive forms (haven't used this feature myself) this is the best option I know of. It's well-suited for people with less than stellar technical savvy and launches in a web browser. What isn't there to like?

Cons

There's nothing I dislike about it. So far it has met all my needs and expectations. There really isn't anything I'd change about it.

Umang from Iris Software

Good online + offline PDF Editing Software

other than black spot problem, it is very ease to use it as compare to other available tools in the market.

Pros

pdf editing is very ease to use, fonts handling is good by software

Cons

after editing any text, some black spots came below right next to the field. need to manually erase them

Shannon from Plus One Virtual Solutions. LLC

Industry: Writing and Editing

The only PDF editor you'll need.

Sejda PDF helps me to quickly update or change my PDF's. It's been a great addition to my business.

Pros

I've used a lot of PDF editors, but this is the first one I've found that's easy to use, has all the features I need (even the free version) AND I don't have to download it which is a plus. I stumbled upon the software when I was looking for a PDF editor that would allow me to add links to a PDF. Initially, I just needed it for a one-time project, but I loved it so much that I've decided to use it as my primary editor.

Cons

I haven't found anything about this software that I don't like. I've compared it to a few and it comes out on top.