Browse TapMango Reviews

Natalia from Stone Cold Luxe

Highly Recommended

They have been amazing to work with from their initial sales approach to their constant customer service through this process. I am looking forward to working with them as my business grows and ages and hope that once we are fully set up (I have been using the program for 3 months), I won't have to rely so heavily on their support team and my customer loyalty initiative can mostly run itself so that I can focus on other parts of my business.

Pros

I have a retail boutique where I use Lightspeed as my Point of Sale system. After reviewing customer loyalty programs that integrate well with Lightspeed, I was very pleased to come across Tap Mango. Aside from their easy integration, I really appreciated their re-targeting capabilities, customer recognition and rewards, and their check-in system. I wanted a program that was very inclusive and gave me the ability to enhance my customer loyalty through a one-stop platform. Since using the program, I have been able to develop e-blasts to promote new arrivals and sales, strengthen my customer communication and engagement, and track customers who visit/purchase. Upon recently, I am delving into understanding the analytics that the platform provides. Overall, my strongest pro of utilizing this software is the customer support that I have received from my account manager . He has been a great support is helping me understand the capabilities and process of the software, and has truly worked to set up my requests in a way that the system can automate my re-targeting initiatives as easily as possible. He seems to really care about how the program enhances my business' growth and has been readily available at all times.

Cons

The most significant con that I have of the software is the usability. As I mentioned before, my account manager has played an integral role in my ability to use and understand the software, however, if it wasn't for his direction and dedication I wouldn't really know how to use the program the way that it would be most beneficial for my business. I have needed to rely heavily on to get me set up. For example, it was tough for me to create an email template that was branded in the way that I needed it to be for my business. Their design team created the template for me that I am now very happy with, however, it would have been impossible for me to know how to do it on my own. A second con is their reporting and analytic system. I know that they are working to improve it, and I am currently working with acc manager to develop a work around to better understand my customer analytics. While it is definitely possible to pull comprehensive reports, but the program itself could use a better design to understand your analytics.

Response from TapMango

Replied February 2019

Thanks for the glowing review, Natalia! We appreciate all the feedback as it helps us identify areas where we need to improve. Since you mentioned you were having trouble with the usability of our email builder, I'm pleased to inform you that we are currently working on an enhanced email designer that is much more user-friendly. This improved tool will be launched very soon and your account manager will let you know as soon as it's ready. Thanks again for your feedback and for your business with us!

Paula from Beauty Lounge Salon and Spa

The most amazing reward program for business

MY overall experience is awesome as my customers absolutely loves this product. Thank you TapMango for helping me look and be great to my customers.

Pros

I like the ease in which all are able to use the Tablet. I also like the fact that it does the job in following up and reaching out to my customers. Great customer relation

Cons

I honestly have nothing I like least about the software. I can say it was a well constructed and thought about product from the developer to their customers.

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

Again we made the switch one to support a Canadian company, and two we love the construction of the product as well as the support offered.

Reasons for Switching to TapMango

We made the switch one to support a Canadian company, and two we love the construction of the product as well as the support offered.

Kimberly from Gild the Lily

Wonderful! Loved our trainer, Ray, and TapMango!

Pros

We have been on TapMango from a previous app based software and we love that customers access their rewards from our terminal (no app needed) and receive SMS text messages. The amount of questions around downloading the app and redeeming rewards has decreased from slim to none. Also, the marketing aspects are much greater and more robust (yet simple) than that of our previous system. Very happy we chose TapMango!

Cons

We have a pos software proprietary to our industry, Resaleworld Liberty. We would absolutely LOVE for the program to integrate to our POS. We type in the reward amounts for the customer each transaction. It is working but could leave room for errors and omissions. This also seems to add a slight amount of time at the register. We also would love to have a method for seeing the transactions that have been logged for each customer at a glance.

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

I did not have trust in the reputation of 5 stars per colleague testimonials.

Reasons for Switching to TapMango

The robust marketing features that were automated as well as the ability for custom sms/email blasts.

Erin from SBW

May have been a great product, but we couldn't even get through set up

We already had a loyalty program in our boutique. It was adequate. Not amazing, not bad. So when Tap Mango called and said they could give me more features for less money, I was intrigued. I went through the presentation and we decided (it's a family business) to make the switch, even though our previous service provider actually beat their price when we called to cancel. This was all in the lead up to Black Friday and Small Business Saturday, the beginning of our biggest shopping season. I explained to the sales rep that business has been very slow this year for almost all of the small businesses in our area because of economic issues in our state and the uncertainty of the election, so I need this season to be a big success. I was assured that we would be up and running by Small Business Saturday, no worries. We would have a perfectly smooth transition. Unfortunately, the attempt to transition was anything but smooth. From proofs that weren't sent to me in time to get them printed by the deadline (I actually had to email and request the proofs) to a tablet that dies while connected to the charger and a variety of other issues in between, nothing was going well. I know we all have bad days, bad weeks even, but when everything you are doing is wrong, I expect customer service that is excellent to smooth it over with me. Win me over. Instead I felt like I was chasing them to get answers, and being told, that I just needed to understand that it can be rough and cut them some slack. It would get better. Here's an excerpt from an email from the supervisor: We have thousands of businesses that use our platform, from small single location shops like yours to National franchises in various industries. Although we deeply care about each and every one of our clients and we actually generate more revenue from franchised businesses, family businesses like yours mean much more to us on a personal level. We realize that it might be your life savings, it is years of hard work, it is a career. We get it and in fact a lot of what we do and how we designed the product is with this in mind. I hope this email is a slight sign of this as well. Are you kidding me? Now I have to figure out new promotions for Small Business Saturday because I had centered 75% of them on featuring our updated customer loyalty program, and yet, no one there really seems to care. So today, I cancelled and I hope you stay away or proceed at your own risk.

Pros

I never even really got a chance to use it because of the poor customer service. I was looking forward to using the geofencing feature though.

Cons

The user interface could be a bit more user friendly.

Response from TapMango

Replied November 2016

Dear Erin, thanks for your honest review. First of all, we're glad you actually decided to proceed with TapMango. Secondly, we are very sorry to hear about your experience. We acknowledge that there were a few hiccups in your onboarding process, and rest assured that your experience has been highly unusual. Regardless, we have reviewed our onboarding processes and made appropriate changes to ensure this doesn't happen again. We strongly believe our Customer Success Team is second to none, and I'm sure you'll appreciate our level of service and the platform itself once you are completely onboarded. Again, we appreciate your feedback. Best of luck. Your TapMango Team.

Laura from Deja Brew

EXCEPTIONAL!!!

Pros

I have seen an increase in customers, new and returning, with the ease and features of this program! I am amazed at what this offers for me and to my customers. Even more so than that is the customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is outstanding! I have so much appreciation for all that she brings to the table! I have never worked with anyone so willing to go above and beyond for a customer than her! 5 stars in NOT ENOUGH for all that she had done for me! Love this software and love [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!

Cons

There are a few things that seem to be hard to follow but with anything, practice makes perfect! Once all the hiccups are straightened out it will be seamless!

Dave from JamaFo Food Brands

Outstanding Product for Restaurants, Built to Scale

Overall, Tapmango has been a great asset for my business. We launched our restaurant in February 2020, and due to the ease of signing up new customers, within our first month we had over 500 people in our program with over 50 app downloads. These are awesome numbers for a new business, no matter what industry you're in. Also, the support has been amazing, whether it's one-on-one calls or emails with my Customer Success Manager or live chat with Customer Support, I can rest assure that my issue will be resolved asap. I would recommend Tapmango to any restaurant owner looking to improve their bottom line, increase loyalty, build an ecosystem, and boost their technology arsenal.

Pros

For my business, these are the features that have been most impactful: 1. White-label App: Tapmango gave us the ability to have a mobile app for both iOS and android branded to our business from day one. Plus with mobile-ordering functionality for customers to order ahead, as a new business this is the most rewarding feature, as having our own app built with these same items would have cost thousands. 2. Ease of sign-up: With the in-store tablet, its super easy to introduce the program to customers and have them sign-up on the spot. All they need to do is input their phone number, check two boxes (terms of service, agree to receive SMS communications) and that's it. They can start building points from their first purchase. Plus, customers can also join the program via text, online forms or smartphone. 3. Marketing capabilities: With our business just being a little over a month old at the writing of this review, we have yet to realize the full potential of Tapmango. However, based on the features we've used to date and the ones [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] (Customer Success Manager) has shown me in training, the sky's the limit when it comes to what is available. SMS messaging, push notifications, emails, vouchers, discounts, instant win (similar to a raffle), mobile ordering with live order updates, friend referral, birthday offers, customer segmentation based on items bought/number of visits/spend/mode of sign-up/etc., program tiers (for e.g. gold, silver, bronze) and so much more.

Cons

I believe the UI and overall look of the admin dashboard can be improved. It looks a bit dated on the backend and can be difficult to understand for first timers. However, with my Customer Success Manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], I've been able to learn about the different tools and features at my disposal and if I'm not sure about something, he's always helpful.

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

As a new business being built for the digital era, being able to reach and attain customers through different touchpoints is important. Tapmango offered us a white-label app, fully customized to our brand with mobile-ordering functionality. Plus, the great reviews from other customers, helpfulness of the Support Team from sales to onboarding and customer success also made it a no-brainer.

Michelle from Equine Exchange Tack Shop

Tap Mange Review

Happy we switched.

Pros

We are able to rewards customers by visit and by dollars spent. People easily sign in and get their rewards information, etc while ate check out. App works nicely. Our account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great!

Cons

Customer interface does not show what VIP level they are a member of. Email template doesn't seem to be very customizable. Extra steps to create specialty groups or add customer while at the checkout. Doesn't integrate with our POS system so adds extra steps.

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

customer info and lists stay with us not shared with other businesses

Reasons for Switching to TapMango

too complicated, help was not quite as friendly. Cumbersome

John from Nutrition Shack

Amazing! Helps me promote growth within my business!

Customer service has always been sapaticular. Ive been really happy with the tech help.

Pros

The new development Tapmango has implemented over the last 6-8 months has been amazing. I'm super happy with all the features like review boost and ordering via app.

Cons

I signed up with Tapmango being told they were working on integration with Lightspeed Ecom. I'm pretty bummed and disappointed that they have decided 2 years later not to do so after ive already worked so hard building out my loyalty program.

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

Wasn't available at the time that I needed a loyalty program.

Stewart from Ninja Warrior Coffee House LLC

Fantastic loyalty program with custom app, online ordering, and more

We and our customers love it. They love to collect the points and use them for drinks. We love being able to contact them with special deals to get them to come back in

Pros

Loyalty program, The custom app, Online ordering, Text campaigns

Cons

Sometimes a campaign is missing something specific. But generally I can work around it.

Reasons for Switching to TapMango

More functionality when doing contact campaigns. Personal app for ordering, Less cost.

Benjamin from The Hub

Industry: Restaurants

Over all great product, but the customer service team is the real value behind this product.

Overall I have noticed an increase in my business mostly with return customers. The support staff is always prompt and on top of things.

Pros

I really like the customization of the software and the ease of use.

Cons

sometimes the tablet is glitchy and doesn't connect to the internet

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

Customization of the product is the main reason I have decided to use this company

Monica from Boba Street Cafe

My Most Important Marketing Tool

Tap Mango is the most important tool that I use to run my business. Before Covid, it was essential to keep customers engaged and to keep them continuously coming into the store. Post Covid, it has been essential in communicating with customers about the changes that have been occurring at the store as we continue to be open. Additionally, the APP has allowed us to serve our customers with Pickup and Curbside options. The support that I receive from my account manager is superb!. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always there with an answers to any questions and he always has suggestions for ways that I can enhance my business with the Tap Mango tools. The chat support is outstanding as well; quick and responsive. I have to admit that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is my favorite. Thank you Tap Mango for continuing to update your software. I look forward to seeing what the future enhancements that you release.

Pros

The most impactful features of Tap Mango are the ability to collect customer's contact information and the ability to communicate with them in a variety of manners. Additionally, the ability to run a professionally branded rewards program that is linked to a customized app that allows for mobile ordering. One of my favorite features is the Dashboard Customer Traffic Graph. I love seeing the effectiveness of my different campaigns.

Cons

The mobile ordering has made many positive improvements since I began using the app. However, there is room for improvement on marking an item "Unavailable" and on increasing the depth of discounts/specials being offered. The area that I find most difficult to work with is the creation of Email Templates and Email Campaigns. As a small business owner, I am the person who has to create the email templates/campaigns. I consider myself software savvy, but I lack the HTML knowledge that is required to get the most out of email templates/campaigns (and I don't have the time to learn HTML). Therefore, I don't use this feature which I regret. Another challenging area is the lack of integration with my point of sale software, EposNow. The lack of intergration requires the person at the register to manually reward/retrieve points on the Tap Mango tablet which makes the checkout process take longer and can lead to errors. Additionally, I'm not able to capture my customers taste preferences; which would be extremely beneficial to market based on taste. The majority of my monthly marketing budget is spent on Tap Mango and it is more than I think a small business should be paying for the service. Perhaps a payment scale based on employees?

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

Tap Mango seemed to have the whole package with a very professional and user friendly back-end.

Sandra from Designing You Boutique

Not designed for clothing Boutiques

All in all this platform has GREAT potential. But the flow and ease of use REALLY needs work. I honestly dont think this is a platform for clothing Boutiques. Unfortunately we signed a year agreement with them because i felt I did enough research on it and it seemed amazing. But the execution of the platform in a whole is just not great.

Pros

* Customer service is top notch! * All the possibilities for the software has great potential. * There is no other customer rewards program like this out there.

Cons

It is NOT easy to use. We have an online store as well as a physical location. *Customers are confused as where to go to complete their profiles as no matter if they sign up using text, we only get their phone number. If they sign up using their email from our website, we dont get their phone number. No matter what, their profile is NEVER complete. Unless they sign up in store. If they are online shoppers, they do not know that they HAVE to go somewhere to complete their profile. *Customers are having a hard time connecting to our store on the tapmango app to view their rewards. *The Facebook sharing option is a total joke. A customer shares a pic of themselves wearing an item from our store and the link that is shared goes to tapmango instead of our store! Then the potential customer has absolutely NO idea what to do from there. How is that beneficial?? * Tapmango implemented an online ordering process for the app. BUT it's useless to us as we sell womens clothing and you can not provide pictures to your customers.

Response from TapMango

Replied August 2019

Hi Sandra, Thanks for your feedback. We're always striving to improve and take feedback very seriously. We're glad we were able to come to a resolution over the phone. For reference, the generic mobile app is meant to be used within a business first before it can be used remotely. Given your customers shop online a lot, we can set you up with a branded app to resolve this issue. The purpose of the Facebook post is for customers to be able to sign up to your rewards program directly from the post, which is why it is hosted by TapMango. Lastly, the online ordering was developed for our quick serve restaurant clients and we apologize for any confusion. Our support team is always available to help and we regret that this feedback was not addressed sooner through our frequent follow ups. We are confident that our conversation following your review provided adequate solutions. Should you have any further questions or concerns please don't hesitate to contact us!

Erica from Acorn Street Shop

Our old pad was having issues and we recently received a new pad.

Customer service is top-notch. We love the online chat service (Chris has been especially helpful to us via online chat), and we are frequently contacted by phone to make sure everything is working well.

Pros

The pairing between the tablet and the computer; the customer UI on the tablet; the tablet base that switches between customer and administrative UI depending on which way the tablet is flipped; customer privacy is maintained well - we switched from using fivestars for our loyalty program because fivestars shared customer emails without our knowledge or consent;

Cons

Customers are frequently put off by the amount of information that is required to enter the rewards program; the fact that the customer UI tells a customer that their phone number is "incorrect" if they choose not to enter a cell phone number. It would be preferable if the system prompted the customer to change their number once, and then on future log-ins just went straight to the normal customer page. Many customers are frustrated or confused by being prompted to change their number every time they log-in. The birthday requirement also puts customers off - it would be helpful if the sign-up page mentioned the birthday discount. When entering points as the administrator, if the wrong number of points is entered each digit must be deleted using the "delete" button, even on the computer. It would be better if on the PC the numbers could be highlighted and then deleted witht he "delete" key.

Glen from AMA Fight Club

Fantastic Product

This system is completely changing how we do business. It gives you so many options and features that we have had a huge uplift in monthly returns so far, and the system pays for itself

Pros

I have been a marketing manager for over 20 years now and have my own marketing consulting business. I have used more marketing tools than I can remember and have had much success with many of them. We have just started with TapMango and I can't express, how impressed with this company and product. Starting with their sales team was a complete pro. I get sales pitches all the time to start new software and services. the team approached the process as I would have wanted it. They did call me and try to sell me randomly, but spent time before our call and learned about my business, and directly showed me the benefits of how TapMango can solve my current concerns and even did research on other similar business and how they use the System. I didn't feel like it was a hard sell, but rather a consultant who wanted to help our business. The onboarding process was extremely smooth. support team has been a fantastic support in understanding my business and helping strategize how we can best use the service, set up systems that will solve my current challenges and team even did the leg work on setting it up for us, provided me full education on the system, and even continues to follow up and make comments as they can see what I am doing with it. This company has been fantastic for us! In a short time, we have used it, it has instantly changed our business, in that we are completely changing our 2019 projections and goals.

Cons

Nothing at all. It is so easy to use, and the support we get is wonderful.

John from Cinnaholic Corona

The Best Loyalty Program on the Market Today!

I loved the whole experience. I would definitely recommend this loyalty program to business. I personally think it’s one of the best ones on the market.

Pros

I loved how easy it was to get to my customers through text and email. We had an app that we created for our customers to order ahead and it was very helpful. You have the Tapmango team on standby if you need help and when I reached out to them, I got help within minutes.

Cons

App can be updated and be much more user friendly. Would like a refresh of app every 6 months to a year so that way it doesn’t seem too “boring”

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

A few of our stores have this product outside United States so we looked into it to see what it was all about.

Reasons for Switching to TapMango

They do not have text messages or an APP

Landrew from Legends Smoke & Vape

Industry: Tobacco

TapMango Is the BEST!

I have tried multiple other loyalty software companies and TapMango is by far the best!

Pros

CUSTOMER SUPPORT!! Anytime I have any questions I simply email my account manager [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he responds in minutes. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even contacts me regularly to recommend different ways to bring back customers that have not been back in a while, and other recommendations. Being able to schedule campaigns and how easy it is to create a new campaign to send out to my customers.

Cons

No cons whatsoever. I tried thinking hard about one but cannot find any cons about TapMango.

Jimmy from Simply Vapor

Tapmango is excellent!

We're able to effectively communicate to our customers when we are running sales. The auto campaign keeps customers engaged and reminded about our store without being intrusive. This program allows our customers an exciting and interesting way to earn discounts.

Pros

We have tried several of the popular rewards programs for our business, but none of them compare to TapMango. Our customers absolutely love the program, and the program is very easy to use. When we send out a custom campaign for a sale, our sales numbers spike significantly. This program easily pays for it's monthly fee inside of the first few days of each month. I highly recommend TapMango.

Cons

TapMango is still a smaller company, which means that the service is always very quick and tailored to your specific account. This also means that they don't yet have official featured integrations with some of the big name POS software companies. I know they are working hard on this though, and it will get there.

Andrew from 4Ten Vapors

Excellent customer support and once figured out, easy to use.

Pros

The quickness data is transferred is extremely useful. My last system would do an update every 24 hours, which made it difficult to quickly reference or correct errors. The staffs ability to assist with questions and concerns is excellent. There is never more than a few minute wait in line and a quick solution to any problems that arise.

Cons

There should be more videos on the YouTube channel to educate and assist with the full capacity this software offers. I spend most of my time learning from YouTube tutorials and wish there was more TapMango videos to learn from. Compared to what I have spent with previous rewards systems, I feel Tapmango is a bit overpriced. To resupply key tags seems to be outrageously priced, so we have decided not to use them anymore.

Response from TapMango

Replied November 2017

Andrew, thank you for your feedback. You mentioned that you found our system overpriced. In these cases, we believe we failed to convey the full benefit of our platform. From ability to effectively retain your customers, ability to bring you new customers through automated friend referral and online reviews, to ability to upsell to you customers through flash deals, we truly believe our system is more than fairly priced, as it can have a profound impact on any business that uses it. As far as the cost of resupplying the tags, TapMango does it at cost. Our tags are manufactured in the US to ensure high quality and quick turn around time. But even then, we believe we were able to negotiate the lowest cost on the market. As far as YouTube videos go, we have revamped our support site, including video tutorials. Please visit Help & Support link from your portal. Again, please let us know if we can be of any further help. Thanks, Your TapMango team.

Sara from Press Market

10/10 Across The Board

I would honestly say without having this app I don't know where we would be. It's very likely our business would permanently close without them. This is an absolute true statement.

Pros

My husband and I own a small restaurant. We were looking for a way our guests can collect points initially. We discovered Tapmango and after watching their intro video to their platform we knew we needed to have it. Our guests love it and never miss the opportunity to sign in when they visit. After a couple months we added the order ahead and loved how simple it for our guests and saw an increase in sales. Since we were told to stay home. We decided to close our restaurant down completely. After a couple of weeks we set up a new business of produce and grocery deliveries. This app is the reason our lights will stay on and we will have the funds to start up again when we're able to make food again. The platform is so easy to use. And anytime I have an issue I use the chat feature in the dashboard to ask Mo for help. I don't wait more than 3 minutes until I get a response.

Cons

Absolutely nothing. We are beyond pleased with this app and company.

Randy from Craving Kernels

Functionality & Customer Service

Our experience with Tap Mango has been exceptional. Customer service and response time is outstanding. Combining the excellent customer service with top notch functionality, it's hard not to give a solid 10 out 10 stars.

Pros

My wife and own and operate a Gourmet Popcorn and Candy store. Given the nature of our business and the fact that most software packages are not designed for our business type, we frequently have to create work-arounds to work effectively. The TapMango platform is designed such that it is highly functional yet flexible enough for a majority of businesses requiring few if any work-arounds.

Cons

I've not experienced any cons with the software at this point.

Bill from Center Street Eatery

Tapmango saved our business

During the Covid-19 pandemic the restaurants were closed down. We were allowed to do take out , delivery, or curbside. With our restaurants changing menu it was difficult for us to come up with an online solution that didn't require time consuming changes. Tapmango sent out an email about a webinar on opening your restaurant. We watched it and we knew this was going to help us out. Tapmango created our menu for us and did it all. We proofed it and made some changes and we were up and running. we didn't have to go to a delivery system like' Skip the dishes' or' door-dash' to get our menu we already had the customer base from the rewards it was easy to let them know we were back and here was our online menu. All of this value for no more cost than our monthly service fee. They do not take a percentage there is no more fees

Pros

Online ordering, Rewards, database of our customers and able to reach them with promo

Cons

Running a campaign is somewhat difficult. I still have to have my sales rep walk me through it.

Service, Service, Service.

Christina from Critters N Things

So many ways to reward Customers!

There are so many different things that you can do on a regular basis to keep customers coming back!

Pros

I love how it is tailored to my company. If i want to make a change, add a feature, or if I am just having trouble figuring something out, there is someone there to help me all the time! I have never had an unanswered question! There are so many different ways to reward your customers, from automatic texts when they haven't been in for a certain amount of time, to sending out specific promos and vouchers to get them back in sooner. The birthday gift is a huge hit as well! We just give out something small. But Customers love it!

Cons

The only con that I would have is the trouble I had in the beginning with the tablet not staying charged. But a new cable that I got sent for free and staying diligent to make sure my staff turned off the tablet at the end of each day made a 100% improvement.

Donna from Citrus Med Spa & Acne Clinic

Made my clients happy, but not my bank account

I brought the program in to thank my clients and reward them. I do not think I had any ROI or referrals of new clients because of it.

Pros

At customer checkout, the instant win option was a big hit. Also the automated reminders for birthdays and next appt s.

Cons

It is a very customizable program and you must give your self adequate time to fully plan out what incentives you want to offer. If you are not watching carefully, you could end up losing a lot of money. For example, we gave $5 off each time someone signed up for the rewards program and that added up to a lot of money. I wish I had instead offered bonus points or something else that would bring the customer back in. I assigned point values to every product and service purchased and this integrated with our checkout software (square) at checkout but for online purchases, I had to manually add points to the profile. TapMango reached out to me several times to check in and offer help, I was just too busy and let it run itself after I did the initial set up with the service rep. I did not monitor what it was costing me or assess if I was getting a good ROI. When we closed for COVID I stopped using TapMango and am not sure if I can afford to bring it back. Bottom line - wonderful product if you take the time to see how it will impact your bottom line over time. it is a good tool in the right hands.

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

The ability to have an app and a card

Sebastian from Cupz Coffee LLC

Punch cards have better ROI and engagement in small businesses

It was a great sales experience. Sales team know their app up and down. Great customer service at the first phases. Then I was pretty much left on my own. Everytime I reached out for help on getting campaigns, the ball was put in my court. I know Fivestars reps help with campaigns. I wished I had gone with them.

Pros

1-Biggest reason why I went with Tapmango was users were able to self-checkin 2. it has a basic integration with square calculating rewards for my staff

Cons

1. Customer facing tablet is not intuitive to customers. I reached out to complain to support and the response was blaming my customers. (101 - UX never blames the customer, but in this case the customer was blamed) 2. Gift card redeemption is full of bugs. I've had customers walk in the day after I sold them a gift card and the balance was showing $0 dollars. I reloaded the gift card with the balance of the previous day and it then showed double the balance. Aweful experience for me as a business owner and operator when i have to try to explain myself to my customers. 3. Not much support from SMS campaigns. I was told on day one that tapmango was an expert in the coffee shop industry and they would help me get the money out of the program. I have not gotten much help other than trying to push me to get customers to come for the free products. QUICK TIP: ANYONE CAN INCREASE LOYALTY USAGE IF YOU GIVE PRODUCT FOR FREE 4. Customers don't have to opt in through a text message. As a result, I have found that most customers give fake numbers. I've gotten a couple of complaints from people who are not even in my state, plus I've seen a bunch of bounce number (there is a reason, fake numbers) 5. Too many bugs to know what is going on. I had a customer register and once his profile was open, the customer had over $50 dollars in rewards. That was one that I noticed, I am not sure how many times that has happened and I haven't just notice. Support said everything looked good

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

1.Self-checkin to speed up customer flow. Coffee shops are loud with tons of traffic at pick times, asking for numbers over the counter or asking customers to download and app was not feasible for me. 2. Integration with POS

Jeff from Dove Mountain Brewing Co.

Great company

Really great! They’ve been amazing through the whole covid shutdown, helping implement new ways to drive business.

Pros

The customer support is amazing, always available when you need them.

Cons

Takes a little time to learn how to use the platform.

Flok closed up shop

Jose Rafael from PDVSA Gas Comunal, S.A.

A very interesting software that allows you to organize your client portfolio

Tapmango is a software that revolutionized our interaction with customers and investors. Loyalty is a commendable value that must be maintained with much effort, permanently seducing users and customers, and Tapmango has made it a reality, keeping the customer captive of our new products.

Pros

Tapmango, has revolutionized the management of clients in my workplace and reasons have ample: - Creation of customer loyalty program through promotions, new products, new shipments and nationwide distribution form. - Develops a detailed program based on the customer experience with our GLI products and new investors. - It is quite customizable, creating a more efficient categorization of our clients.

Cons

I thought that at the time of making the initial configuration of the software, it was a bit tedious and we took too long, however, that we have been solving progressively while we familiarize ourselves with the software

Phillip from The Great American Pizza Factory

Awesome platform

Always there for assistance, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is awesome.

Pros

Customer for over 2 years, I love how you guys are always moving forward. Please keep me informed on an updates. New online ordering.

Cons

Has a few errors on re population of old campaigns Forwarding of communications on a mobile device would be great A landing page for vouchers would be awesome, promoting an offer on a social media platform directing potential customers to a landing page that can promote an offer such as our day offer to purchase, the only problem the offer to purchase has that most people don’t want to pre purchase, if the offer can direct them to an online ordering offer we get a two for one, a purchase and and the information for redirecting advertising. Enabling a pixel for redirecting would even be better.

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

Total package I have other potential advances for your product.

Reasons for Switching to TapMango

You had the potential for great marketing.

Michael J. from B&S Auto Services

Great Service, wonderful customer service at a valued price!!

This system is a breeze. Great customer service, fully customizable for your business needs. If you have any ideas the customer service team will help you make them a reality. Tapmango is a must to stay competitive in the every growing business world. Don’t waste anymore time you won’t regret it

Pros

Fully customizable around your business needs. This is a great CRM software designed to get your customers back through the door. Take away the guess work and know your return. Customer service is super friendly and always available.

Cons

Nothing bad to say. Everything works as intended...

Keith from Food & Beverages

The future of customer engagement!

Always fantastic!

Pros

Feature rich and very customizable with many logic controlled actions.

Cons

The learning curve was steep, but if you want features it was worth it.

Integrates with Square.

Jenna from Empire Vape Shop

Industry: Tobacco

TapMango is the way to go

Pros

I like the ease of use in setting up and adding new features, it's quite intuitive. The team is fantastic and always willing to help find a solution and has even gone so far as to implement new features for us. Love the multiple methods of rewarding customers and the various ways of staying in touch with our customers.

Cons

TapMango is a little on the pricier side compared to other softwares but it has great features and a wonderful team.

Renee from Kids Klothes

Great Decision

Loyalty program is what I was looking for along with being able to connect with my customers....I have experience the power of text messenging and how powerful that tool is to bring your customers back....Hoping to experience the fencing as well

Pros

Very easy to use, quick response time for support. This software runs the back end of advertieing when I am busy.....It brings loyal customers back and automatically lets are customers know when we have not seen them in a while. My customers absolutely love this software....I have had many compliments on this software.

Cons

The software claims to do everything I was looking for, but I have been waiting a while now for them to fix some of the apps that I was told I would have right away. Hopeful they can fulfill certain functions that sold me on the software to begin with.

Jeff from Aussie Pet Mobile

Industry: Veterinary

Great Loyalty Rewards Program

While the manager of the Memphis Franchise, having used Five Star, we were looking for a different more cost-effective solution and found Tap Mango. The solution is very easy to use, the cost for us is extremely affordable and the Customer Service and support from the Account manager on down is second to none. I have recommended Tap mango to many of my fellow franchisees, and implemented it immediately upon purchasing the Nashville franchise! I cannot say enough for all they do for us!

Pros

Ease of use, and low cost

Cons

I cannot think of anything

Melissa from Vis-a-Vis Salon & Spa

I love this company!

As a small business owner, I have high expectations of my software providers and the crew at Tapmango has exceeded every one of my expectations!! My account rep is top notch, He is on top of any question that I may ask and works closely with their developers to make sure everything is perfect. The development team goes above and beyond for me. I had a relatively complex integration with my existing software and a client list over 10,000 that needed to be accommodated in my transition to Tapmango. They never told me they couldn't do something!! I was amazed that they always managed to find a way. I am so happy that I decided to make the switch to Tapmango. Best of all my guests like all the added features and the ability to check-in for their services using the tablet.

Pros

Ease of use, the interface is so user-friendly that all of my staff have picked it up right away

Jerry from Carolina Ranch Animal Hospital & Resort

Industry: Veterinary

The Best Add-On Service We've Used

We had been using another client loyalty app for our business when we learned of Tap Mango. Once we compared the two, Tap Mango offered many more features that we wanted at a better price. We haven't looked back since the day we rolled out the service to our clients. Now we use it for Rewards, Communication, and Pre-Paid Services (via the Vouchers). As new features are added so are our ways to use the program.

Pros

Ease of use for clients

Cons

Sometimes organizing Campaigns can get confusing.

Des from Alice St Bakery Cafe

Highly recommend (All aspects)

My rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did an excellent follow up work for customers, super great manner & fruitful knowledge. I truly believe that’s very important for increasing customers. Well done The software & the package are exactly for more aggressive marketing needs

Pros

Mobile order, quick campaign & add images

Cons

Cannot add items or modifiers if using POS sync

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

Full package which is thoroughly concern about business growing

Response from TapMango

Replied December 2020

Hello Des. Thank you for great your review. The reason why items and modifiers cannot be changed once the POS sync is in place, is because they must match to the POS when the orders are being pushed. However, images and descriptions can be changed for both on TapMango side. Please feel free to reach out and we'll be happy to discuss further!. Your TapMango Team.

alejandro from Slab House DP

We took a shot!

When choosing something important as a loyalty app. We'd scoured the internet and tech conferences. From day one of using TapMango we knew the possibilities. In the rare chance customer service was needed. There was an agent a couch or call away.

Pros

For me and my wife it came down to ease of use. We'd researched some of the others, even had the chance to test run others in Dallas. But we kept going back to Tap.

Cons

I'm not saying that I'm right. Or this is a justified con but I wish the interface was a bit cleaner. Form and function is great. But I'd like to see a more stylized approach.

Josh from Oasis Games

Awesome way of rewarding return customers

Pros

The ease of use for both our end and the customer is fantastic. Just click and go. It is also great to have a database with so much information afterwards

Cons

There was a point where a number of accounts were deleted. It was remedied very quickly and without complaint

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

Above average communication and stellar customer service

Umer from Vape360

Great experience, customer service is awesome.

Repeat customers.

Pros

Tap Mango is great, we use it daily and customers like having a loyalty program. It does help bring customers back in which is great.

Cons

Need it to sync with Shopify. Our online customers will stick with us with this option. I have been shopping around at the moment due to the price of this and lack of shopify integration.

Response from TapMango

Replied September 2017

Hi Umer. Thanks for you review. Our team is working on a Shopify integration, which should be available within a few weeks. We'll reach out to you once that becomes available! Thanks again, Your TapMango Team.

Thomas from Cloud Chasers LLC.

Industry: Alternative Medicine

Tap Mango Review

My overall experience has been detailed in the above two captions.

Pros

The word "did" implies I no longer use the service. That is false, we still use the service, we are still satisfied and I cannot pinpoint 1 thing to like the most. The service as a whole is exceptional.

Cons

Again in this case "did" implies that we have moved on, we have not moved on, of I were dissatisfied I would have moved on, alas we are not, so we remain loyal to Tap Mango.

For a better product.

Lisa from Epic Loot Games

Great Rewards Program!

Personally, I have enjoyed learning the software and developing a deeper understanding of how the integration works. For our business, we have seen a marked improvement in revenue since starting the program. The customers love it too! I have especially enjoyed working with the tech support department, most prominently [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I'm super-excited that I will get to work with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] as an account rep.

Pros

The ability to customize it to our needs. We are always trying new approaches to our rewards to find out what works. It also allows me to go back and analyze a campaign to see how viable it was.

Cons

I would like more control over what the customer sees on the app and the tablet

Collette from CoCoMo Bubble Tea

CoCoMo Bubble Tea - TapMango & [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are wonderful!

We absolutely love our account representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! She has went over and beyond when we were integrating our new register at the new location. She still checks on us regularly to ensure we have no problems and are aware of new changes and that we are using TapMango to its fullest potential.

Pros

TapMango gives us a more direct way to reach our to our customers with specials and promos (via text). Tap Mango also gives customers a fun interactive experience with the instant win gave. Customers also love the key tags that can be set up to access their rewards faster!

Cons

The integration with our Toast register.

Christine from Paleo Pet Goods, LLC

Superior Support

I've been using TapMango since last Spring 2016 and I love these guys! Anytime I have a question they are quick to respond either by phone or online chat. The support team is very proactive and follows up with me regularly to help me get the most out of their services. I was using another rewards company before and I am so much happier with the TapMango experience!

Pros

Integration with Lightspeed, Customer focused, multiple features, gift cards, referral tracking

Cons

I would prefer a tablet that doesn't require flipping to access admin screen. Our POS set up is more inline with customers instead of across a countertop so the flipping isn't really necessary for our particular set up.

Chad from Nutrishop

Great Retention Tool!

Customer service is fantastic. When I come across a functionality I'm not familiar with or how to access, they are really quick to help out and assist.

Pros

Campaigns as well as email and txt blasts to customers.

Cons

Interface could be improved to be more intuitive.

Reasons for Switching to TapMango

Ease of use and functional options

John from Nutrition Shack

Great company to partner with

Always great customer service, Gavin has been a incredible account manager. I highly recommend him.

Pros

What I enjoy most about Tapmango is that anytime I have a issue or need something custom done for my system, it get done! I’m super happy about how I asked about setting up a rebate program and they had it developed within a month.

Cons

Sometimes the tablets they provide crashe, although never been a huge issue for us.

Chris from Surfside amusements

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Fantastic customer service

Customer service has been excellent. Our dedicated manager is fantastic he has helped us every step of the way in setting up the system and has continued to advise us regularly

Pros

We originally choose tap mango due to it being the only loyalty scheme that integrates with square POS we have been able to increase our turnover substantially specially during the difficult times experienced caused by Covid. We have also been able to use the system to track and trace.

Cons

Very hard to find fault with tapmango as it has been such a positive experience for us.

Donnie R. from Vintage & Vapor Marketplace

Awesomeness at a tap "Tap Mango" that is

Tap Mango is as easy as it gets to contact your customers and keep them engaged in your store. If you can't make it with Tap Mango you just can't make it . We have not used all of the program but the parts we have used drive our sales and increases morale with our customers. We are a high profile location and it's nice to be able to reward our customers with minimal effort. Tap Mango is the best leave the rest. Tap Mango's dashboard is amazing and the reports you can generate are phenomenal. Second to none. Price can not be beat. Can't say enough about these folks. Great customer service. Always there when we call and they go out of their way to assist in any way possible. Thanks Tap Mango.

Pros

versatality

Cons

nothing

Jennie from Charlotte Vapes Lake Wylie

Easy to speak with someone on your team to get promotions together quickly & effeciently

Customers really enjoy their rewards, they can either enter in their phone number, carry a key tag, or download the app, so the choices can match their lifestyle & make it easy for them to sign up & use

Pros

How easy it is to use & the back office is easy to navigate, the team is easy to talk to to get promotions together quickly & effeciently.

Cons

I don't like that it lags a bit. Sometimes it takes awhile to load when a customer is trying to checkout.

Dale from Empire Vape Shop

Amazing! The software is quick, performs as it should and the developers/tech support are amazing!

Definitely customer retention and bringing new customers into our shop. TapMango has certainly contributed to our growth!

Pros

It's really great software, the uptime is fantastic and it definitely has contributed to our growth as a company, no question there. In addition, the team and developers are fantastic to deal with. Most companies if you make a suggestion, they'll most likely ignore it. NOT TapMango, they will not hesitate to tweak settings or even customize features to fit exactly what you need. In addition, they're always prompt to fix an issue.

Jenicah from Boba Flo

The Best Rewards Program

My overall experience with TapMango has been a blast. My representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been awesome when it come to responding and helping out, and even brainstorming new ideas for rewards and bringing more customers in.

Pros

When we first opened my business we started using TapMango from the start and our representative, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], has been the best help whenever we have questions or want to roll out a new feature. I love how easy it to use both for creating new rewards/vouchers and for my customers. By far the best customer service I've ever received.

Cons

The only con I have about Tap Mango is the 3rd party integration about taking payments, but our representative has been the best when it comes to working around those situations.

Reasons for Choosing TapMango

TapMango stood out to us because it encompasses everything we really needed and more for a rewards program.

Sunil from Grocery

EXCELLENT PRODUCT - YOU THINK OF A FEATURE AND IT IS ALREADY THERE

Customer loyalty - and customer satisfaction.

Pros

Great value for the price you pay. Easy to use and very user friendly. The best part of it is the support you get with this product.

Cons

I would like to see more information about the rewards printed customer receipt. It does has a app to download and install that will give you the information but best way to communicate is to print it on receipt.