• Pros

• "easy to use, good customer service, token available for the providers for e-scribing makes things much easier. "

• "Good interface. It's nice to have all my prescribing data in one place, easily found."

• "easy to use great company and easy to work and delivers sound integrated system which is compatible with my revolution ehr have used daily for years and keeps getting better"

• Cons

• "sometimes the medication is not on listed properly as it pertains to the patients formulary, but overall is very helpful"

• "We do not have signatures pads yet, and have to scan in documents like treatment plans that the patient has to sign."

• "if a formulary is unknown I still may get calls from pharmacy and need to change Rx"

Browse RXNT Reviews

Robin from Mountain View Medical Billing

Why did I wait so long

I've been in medical billing for over 25 years and have used many different billing programs. After the billing program we had been using, for several years, made some "unfavorable" changes, we knew it was time to look for a new program. My staff and I researched and did demo's with many different billing programs (including RxNT) over the course of a few months. We actually switched one account to a new program, which we thought was the best. After a month, we can't get them to actually answer any issues we are having. We went back on the hunt and revisited RxNT. I think we overlooked RxNT in the beginning because we thought "with rates this good, there has to be something not right with the program". We set up an hour long demo with RxNT. This demo actually lasted two hours as I had a lot of questions, as to "can the program do this" "can the program do that". The staff that did the training was wonderful! They answered all of my questions and the one questions they didn't have the answer to right that minute, they checked it out and called me the next day. We switched to RxNT that very day.

Pros

There are so many pros's, I don't know where to start. The staff at RxNT is wonderful. I can call them and get right thru. I can email them and they will respond within minutes. The program itself is great! It is very easy to navigate. You don't have to spend hours searching for reports or settings. Everything is right there. The scheduling is so easy. I just did a training session yesterday on the scheduling, for one of my offices, and the entire staff liked it so much better than what they had before. They commented on how much better it was to schedule a patient and the checking in process. The billing side of the program is really nice too. There are procedure macro's (very helpful) and searching for a diagnosis code could not be easier. All other programs I have been on, you have to know the exact medical term to search. RxNT somehow managed to program the diagnoses so that anyone, at any level of medical terminology, can find exactly the right code. It has even told me a couple times that I needed an additional diagnosis code based on what I had entered. No other program I've used as done that. When we first signed up for RxNT we were told that we could start sending claims immediately on the smaller insurances but that it would be 3-5 weeks for the bigger payers. I was receiving ERA's from these bigger payers within 10 days. The clearinghouse people were in constant contact with me and sent me weekly reports so I knew exactly where my payers were in the process. RxNT is unlike any other billing program. And their staff is also unlike any other billing program staff. The staff at RxNT are like no other staff I've encountered. They really take pride in what they do and treat you like family.

Cons

The only Con I have is that the program does run a little slow after awhile. Once you log off and log back in, you're back in business.

Roxann from Roxann Sangiacomo, MD PA

Industry: Mental Health Care

Needed info on purchasing Rx blanks

Suggestions: Compress info under Rx Hx onto one or two lines so I can see 10-12 past rxs on one screen instead of three at most. Compress the Rx writing page so I can see 6-8 on one screen. Too much scrolling when filling multiple Rxs. Have to remember what's up top when I scroll five rxs down all the while the pt is talking! At the pharmacy designation page, the # of pills being sent needs to appear next to the drug. Sometimes I am sending #30 to local pharmacy and #90 to mail away or printing that to give to pt, and I can't tell which one goes where on that page as I cannot see the quantities. Results in much back and forth changing pharmacy designations. Frustrating and error prone. Please remove the auto addition of DAW to any brand name drug written. This is a relatively new default and requires me to remember to check "generic". Trust me, if I want brand, I will write BRAND MEDICALLY NECESSARY" as is required in my state. A year or so ago, another annoying default appeared on controls. Having to uncheck the "prn instructions" is a waste of time. I designate prn instructions in the sig myself. Nothing like finally getting it to the send point then having to scroll thru six rxs to see what is holding it up. Was pretty disappointed in e prescribing update. Was hoping some of this was being looked at. I had spoken to developer many years ago on several occasions about same issues. Overall still great value and your support staff is always great.

Pros

EPCS best thing ever. 3+ yrs ago I was 1st in my area & pharmacists still report almost 0 others using this. Feather in my cap! Just yest I went to pick up personal Rx at target. I know staff but when I got there, the staff called new pharmacist over to meet me saying "this is DrS, she's been our only EPCS prescriber for years until last week"

Cons

Final pages of Rx generation still not efficient. Still bulky, time consuming scrolling up n down. Due to having to generate three rxs for same Med sometimes, one for now to be sent to the pharmacy and one for 4and 8 weeks to print along with other MEDS, seeing only one per screen is maddening. They often are not in order and sometimes it's two diff MEDS getting same rxs (Adderall and adderallXR) so it's a mess trying to see if I've generated three of the right ones for each. If I could see a half dozen on a screen I'd be less error prone.

Linda from Medical

MULTIPLE CLICKS AND SPINNING SCREENS WATE VALUABLE TIME

Pros

CLAIM SENDING OPTION IS SIMPLE. E SCRIPTS WORK WELL. The DASHBOARD is a convenient feature that we find helpful .

Cons

Too much time wasted with extra clicks. Inability to create simple custom reports. Many of the PM reports are useless and require much added time to create something that is useful. Once created, system is unable to save the template for future use as other programs do. Lack of available , useful information on the schedule screen leads to more multiple clicks for simple items such as copays. Constant browser spinning, constant re-sign ins from screen to screen. Overload of of system errors bog down production. Although this product has potential, it is still in it's infancy in terms of being useful. Spell check would help improve the professional look as well. Staff is often unavailable immediately for help.

Sidney from just me

Future Market

I am an 80 year old physician with nearly 50 years of practice and a career that included having been an Assistant Prof of Medical Computer Science at Yale in 1970 - 1980 My mentor Shannon Brunjes MD, said to me in 1969 "When medical and IT people get together they will just want to automate the status quo." That prophesy has turned out to be more true that we imagined. RxNT suffers from that truth only in a few small ways that come with the scarce wiggle room of an application so central to medicine as prescription writing. RxNT does every thing - just about - possible to tame the chaos that has existed in prescription writing where the standards have so often been really messy in the status quo. Three cheers for that. On the other hand the status quo in medicine is changing. Name-it, blame-it, tame-it prescription pad medicine is giving way to choices doctors and patients are making for what we call Functional or Integrative medicine where prescriptions are more and more aimed at the individual and less at the disease. Such prescriptions are more likely to be compounded and may include fewer pharmaceuticals and favor other strategies that will be much more effective in favoring Nature's buoyant impulse toward healing.They, therefore, belong right up there with drugs in the documents that doctors use to communicate with doctors. (see Cons below)

Pros

Once I got the hang of it - thanks to Morgan Deitz - i find the program so much better than what I have had for prescribing that its incomparable.

Cons

Doctors who belong to my Functional or Integrative tribe will, when using RxNT find themselves frequently visiting the Utilities /Medication Management feature very often to build up their own list of prescriptions that are both different by more tailored than RxNT's "behind the counter" selections. Your marketing will benefit from feedback from the data showing that kind of use and your staff will need to find ways to get access to those selections without sending them out behind the Utilities wood pile to an interface that should be easier to use especially when it comes to generating sigs that can be more easily re-used for, say, compounded HRT mixtures of E2, E3, DHEA, Pregnenolone, Progesterone and Testosterone. This can be done without scaring conventional doctors but it will take some finesse on the part of your design team to protect conventional eyes averted from nutrients and nutriceutcals. On another point the notion that prescription drugs are real medicine and the other stuff is questionable at best or the devil's work at worst will be fading in the coming generation of doctors who will welcome the idea that every thing in the patient's plan deserves the title of "prescription" so. The special status of prescription drugs is understandable when it comes to controlled substances. It should be understood as "special" with respect to many other pharmaceuticals because they are dangerous. Natural substances are often much stronger in the sense of promoting healing and should have a status on your website (some day) that is consistent with that reality. The fact that your checklist does not include Functional Medicine or Integrative Medicine or Functional/Integrative Medicine for "Industry" (which is weird as a header for what is mostly a list of specialties) should be corrected. There are lots of us out here and more coming. At the very least it would be a good marketing tool to know about what we do.

April from Psychiatry Consulting Services

Industry: Mental Health Care

The best experience to date!

My sales representative, Kelsey is the best sales professional I have ever worked with. I've been using the prescribing software for many years and Kelsey has always been responsive in a prompt manner and quickly resolved any problems I experienced.

Pros

The prescribing software is the best I've ever used. The prescribing software is easy to use and very efficient. During the early stages when electronic prescribing became a requirement in my state, my sales representative, Kelsey was instrumental in resolving problems with my token. When my token was not working,, Kelsey quickly made arrangements for another token to be mailed to me. She made sure the process was seamless. Kelsey has always made herself available to answer my questions without having to play phone tag which is what I experienced with other problems vendors.

Cons

I wish the manual for the medical records portion was more detailed. I am still struggling with finding the time to schedule a tutorial but am so satisfied with the prescribing software that I am determined to schedule a tutorial so I can begin using it fit all of my patients. .

ARNOLD from Brooklyn Psychiatric Associates

Easy and accurate

Well worth using

Pros

A highly intuitive system with excellent connectivity. Data entry is easy and instructions are clear. Support services are prompt and always helpful and polite.

Cons

NONE except for poor support availability outside business hours. Althouh the weekend recording states that emergent issues can be addressed there are no instructions as to how to indicate an emergency situation exists. A message I left on a weekend indicating the need to resolve an emergency situation was not answered until Monday, the first business day.

MaRISOL from Ramiro Coro M.D.

EXCELLENT

In general we are very happy with RxNT, and the support ans assistance we receive always with a smile. Every issue we have ever had has been addressed in a timely manner and resolved quickly.

Pros

Ease of use, the program s very easy to use and navigate between tabs. Customer service is always personalized to our particular needs.

Cons

Functionality and easy to use, willingness of customer service to assist and solve issues that arise. Everyone we have had the pleasure of speaking too is always very pleasant and willing to assist with whatever issue we may have.

Richard from Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center

Excellent ePrescribing Software

I’ve used RxNT for years and it just works. Simple to use, sends prescriptions to all pharmacies that I have tried to find, never had a single prescription that was not sent perfectly

Pros

Easy to use Remembers the medications that you use most commonly Keeps track previously prescribed medications for each patient Can be used on Windows, Mac, iPhone, iPad, and Android cellphone Best ePrescribing software that I’ve used

Cons

Need sufficient memory on a desktop to run smoothly

JACOB from Dr. Jacob Goldberg, Inc.

FANTASTIC TECH SUPPORT

Whenever I have encountered a technical problem with RxNT I call tech support. The personnel in that department usually are aware of the problem, have the solution at hand and can resolve the issue within minutes if they hadn't done so even before my call. Today's issue was far more complex and the technician stayed with me on the phone for nearly an hour walking me step by set through the process I had to follow until the program was again running flawlessly. Whenever I am blogging on medical websites I use every opportunity to educate other physicians about RxNT and the fantastic support provided.

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

The recent changes made to the program. In the past I could easily change from the screen with the Rx's I had just sent back to my Encounters screen. I always enter all Rx's I am sending in Encounters as well as having them in the recent Rx's sent. I was able to see both screens at the same time and even scroll down to Rx's sent in past months while keeping my Encounter on the same screen. Now I must write by hand the Rx's I've just sent in in order to also record them in the Encounter section. Why did someone spoil a good thing??

Chad from Edmonds Eye Associates LLC

Efficient and quick

Pros

It allows not only to pull in medication directly into our EHR, but it can help to decide which medication will and will not be covered.

Cons

It has some difficulty with some insurance plans where you have to lookup by fill data rather than rd.

Alice from Physicians Solutions

RxNT has what it takes

We chose Rxnt after reviewing many EHR/PM programs. We felt it offered the most features for the lowest cost. We are pleased with the flow of patient charting to billing/payment posting. The platform is stable and we haven't had downtime. The tab format in the EHR is easy to move through for patient documentation. Claims are easy to prepare and send, ERA's are easy to post and review.

Pros

The customer support/service is the best I've encountered in the EHR/PM program industry. It's an American based company so there is no language barrier when talking to support which is a big plus in my opinion. Their prescription history access is top notch and a very important feature in today's world.

Cons

The reports have left us wanting more, for practices with PA's, NP's or locum tenem's tracking their individual productivity and financials is a challenge. Merging can be a real issue, impacting all areas of the program from chart entry to payment posting. Time zone's appear to be a challenge, if you're not in Maryland it may become 'tomorrow' a little sooner than usual.

Neil from Partners for Behavioral Health and Wellness

Mostly positive

Please change the dates on Current Meds to reflect when the ACTUAL prescription was written, and not when the pharmacy wrote asking for a refill!

Pros

Mostly fine.

Cons

When I look at "CURRENT MEDS" it shows the date when a **Pharmacy asked me for a refill** as being the last date date a prescription was "written," instead of the ACTUAL last date I wrote one. This is very confusing, as I do not respond to these pharmacy requests 99% of the time. Patients must come into the office to get refills. When they call asking for refills, these misleading dates make things more difficult to figure out, as I try to see when they should run out of their prescription and by which date they need to schedule followup. Very frustrating but my only real complaint.

Alice from Physicians Solutions

RxNT has great customer service and a stable platform that is growing with the medical industry changes.

The EHR side of RxNT is solid, easy to navigate and has useful features to aid in chart documentation. The Practice Management is stable and the technical teams are constantly working to improve it. For half the cost of most other software packages out there it's worth it to work with them. Their customer service team is one of the most responsive I've seen in my 35yrs of professional experiences!

Pros

The customer service and technical support teams. Whatever the issue they are willing to listen and try to improve their product. The EHR product is easy to navigate and the built in features are very nice.

Cons

The Billing product has some posting payment issues with both patient and insurance payments, we are usually actively working with the teams.

Rebecca from House Calls Primary Healthcare

Easy EMR for small practices

In a rural area there are some gliches that take some work to iron out. However I feel this would be true for any EMR that one has to use through cable or dish. There are some tricks to make documentation of repeat visits much faster. The fact that one can do this with this system is fantastic. I have been using it for over a year now in a small rural practice and have finally gotten it down to a science. The customer support is fantastic. As with all systems there are times that things do not work right. The tech department lets you know and them follows up to tell you when everything is a go again. Frankly, for the money one cannot go wrong with this product.

Pros

ease of use once you have all info loaded in

Cons

it doesn't work with some browsers.

Karalee from Neuropsychiatric Associates of Austin

September 2016

Long term user likes product

Pros

The product has excellent support

Cons

When functions stop working (like when searching for patient records to merge, I can no longer just hit the enter key, I have to press the search button). Also, it is difficult to cover for other providers when they are on vacation using EPCS. I don't want to change the attending physician's name (because the pharmacy will start sending me refill requests) so I don't want to do it under my account with my EPCS fob, but unless I pay for a separate EPCS when I am in a supportive role, I can't refill someone else's controlled substances.

Sandra from Alabama Hematology Gynecology Oncology

RXNT EHR

THE SOFT WARE IS VERY GOOD, YOU CAN'T BEAT THE PRICE AND A GREAT WAY FOR SOMEONE JUST SETTING UP A PRACTICE TO GET STARTED

Pros

EASE OF USE, JUST VERY SIMPLE TO LEARN AND TEACH OTHERS, VERY VERY COST EFFECTIVE AND GOOD CLIENT ASSISTANCE WHEN NEEDED

Cons

SMOKING STATUS OF PT. CAN'T BE FLAGGED, WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS BACK, SHUT DOWN FROM TIME TO TIME VOLUNTARILY

Sabrina from mindspa

Good

Pros

Cons

very basic look in the EHR, needs an updated function in that section but it has possibilities. integration is difficult

Jennifer from Community Hospice

RxNT has been so beneficial to our hospice nurses while in the field.

Pros

RxNT's mobile app allows for efficiency and optimal patient care. Saves patient meds for easy refills.

Cons

Occasionally just loses a patient's data, and can sometimes be difficult to navigate. Employee set up a little cumbersome.

Richard from Good Samaritan Hospital Medical Center

Excellent E-Prescribing Software

I have tried three e-prescribing software programs and RxNT is by far the best. I use it at work, at home and on my iPhone/iPad and is extremely is to use. Highly recommend RxNT.

Pros

Intuitive, easy to use, very helpful Tech Support, it just works. It works well on my Windows desktop, my Mac desktop, my iPhone and my iPad. Very simple to use and to sent prescription to the pharmacies.

Annie from CBT PSychological Associates

Love this Program!!!!

Pros

The Charge capture app is amazing for doctors office to transfer there notes and dx codes easily to the billing company!! The flow of creating a claim and sending it out to be billed is so easy!

Cons

Wish I could get quicker call backs from the customer service team! as well as making the scheduling app bigger on the screen!

JOANNA from Medical Practice

ONLY USING THE EPRESCRIBE FEATURE

AND THE TECH SUPPORT IS FABULOUSLY QUICK AND PLEASANT AND EFFECTIVE.

Pros

WAY WAY BETTER/EASIER THAN WRITING SCRIPTS BY HAND...THE BEST FEATURE IS THAT PRESCRIPTIONS YOU WRITE ARE ACCESSIBLE FOR REVIEW...AND THAT YOU CAN CHECK ON THE SITE FOR ALL THE MEDICATIONS YOU HAVE PRESCRIBED FOR A PATIENT [VALUABLE FOR CASES IN WHICH MANY DIFFERENT MEDS HAVE BEEN TRIED IN THE PAST].

Cons

IT WOULD BE GREAT IF IT COULD COST LESS...BUT IT'S SO GOOD I WOULD NEVER GO BACK [ACTUALLY, IN MY STATE, EPRESCRIBING IS MANDATORY].

Nicole from Grove City Optical

Very easy and user friendly

Pros

Makes it easier for the patients, there's hardly any wait to pick up their prescriptions when they leave the office

Robert from Robert L Friend M.D.

Makes my life easier!

All the support and sales reps are wonderful and responsive and I would have rated customer support higher but for one thing...we on the West Coast need later regular support hours. 2:30pm Pacific Time is just difficult as problems arise as the day goes by but I only have time to deal with them later in the day. Perhaps as RxNT grows its support hors will as well...please.

Pros

As a solo-practiowning child psychiatrist scheduled med prescriptions for adhd children (and adults) were the bane of my existence. RxNT makes this much better.

Cons

A bit of a learning curve with the software...not very intuitive. The symbols for actions do not explain themselves when cursor hovers over them. The software for searching for pharmacies by cities doesn't forgive misspellings or make suggestions...same thing with patient's name. These are minor but annoying things.

Amy from Ohio's Hospice

Saved me from carpel tunnel pain from Rxs...

Very usable for an individual or practice. Saves time and frustration and improves RX monitoring ease.

Pros

A nurse can load the prescriptions saving a huge amount of time. If everyone in the practice uses it, you have a handy and portable record of what Rxs were sent when for how many which is invaluable on evenings and weekends and probably quicker than getting into the EMR or state controlled substance monitoring program.

Cons

A few pharmacies are not signed up. Surprisingly, even many small local pharmacies are connected with this program. A second con is this program cannot yet be used to write and then fax anything that needs to be put onto a prescription, such as off work notes, order for a wheelchair, etc

Kari from Family Practice Walk-In Clinic

Great EHR program!

I have been using RxNT for over 4 years now and have been very happy. We tried several others before deciding on RxNT. It has easy to find quick tabs help finding patient information. Electronic prescribing is quick and easy. Great reports to keep your office on top of meaningful use. By far the best EHR company out there.

Pros

This product was very easy to learn. It has scheduling, e-prescribing, rx history, encounters and vital tracking all on easy to view tabs. It really does have everything to help a practice run smoothly.

Cons

There is nothing that I am unhappy. I have been a satisfied customer for 4+ years and would not think to change.

Kirk from Washington Internal Medicine

RxNT

I've utilized several billing packages over the years in my private medical practice. More recently, we started with Kareo and it was problematic. While searching for e-prescribing solutions I came across RxNT and we enrolled for the entire package. My biller--who has experience with many systems--loves the system. Kareo just about broke the practice as it took 3 months to get enrolled with Medicare. With Kareo, it's taken 2-3 weeks. Customer service is outstanding; when submitting a problem you will generally get an answer the same day and often within an hour or two.

Pros

Easy of use Customer service Price

Cons

The EMR is a bit cumbersome but we will be using another system. But for PM RxNT has been terrific. e-Prescribing software prohibitively expensive if looking to integrate with other software

Mary from Brenart Eye Clinic

My rating of RxNT

It is easy to use and as long as you go in through the patient chart it shows in their medication list. This is very helpful to keep from having to double enter.

Pros

Good option to have so there is no double entry. Also, they notify you when the pharmacy requests a refill.

Cons

When you fill a pending order the pending request does not go out of the patient record. This tends to fill the medication list with non pertinent information. I used to be able to hit refresh and it would add the new RX and remove the discharged, it was fixed for awhile, but now there are errors when I try to refresh. It eventually pops in though.

Kathryn from Morning Light Wellness Center

Industry: Mental Health Care

We have been pleased with our use of RxNT in our Community Behaivoral Health Clinic.

Pros

They have a lot of templates that you can choose from, or you can have them made one for you, or just change something that may already be a template that you do not need.

Audrey from Accenture

Awesome product So innovative

I hope everyone try using it , you will LOVE IT !

Pros

I can say many pros on using RxNT , It so innovative they are so responsive you can email them and just wait for several minutes for there reply , The program it self is so great , you don't need to be an IT expert to navigate it , I love this product so much.

Cons

The only cons I see is its getting slower once you log out and log in again your account but overall this product is GREAT ! I don't any complaints using it.

Brenda from Sea Spine Orthopedic Institute

Rxnt used in orthopedic practice

Great product

Pros

User friendly and the flow makes sense to end user. Tabbing and arrow up and down great time savers

Cons

More tabbing instead of mouse click while posting charges and pymts is needed for mandatory fields but is totally workable as is

Adam from Willapa Behavioral Health

Good for Community Behavioral Health Centers

Pros

Price point, easy of use, prescriptions produced fairly easily, clinicians tend to say the product works well for psychiatry.

Cons

RxNT does not integrate with primary care and Profiler EHR/EMR. The system is more ancillary and will likely be eliminated by Dr. First with Profiler EHR that integrates well with Profiler.

May 2016

Daniel from The Center for Pain Recovery

May 2016

Outstanding EMR

Pros

Schedule II-V e-prescribe along with multi-specialty EMR platform with reasonable price. No EMR can beat them.

Cons

Had technical issue year ago that ruined my vacation; just need to escalate technical issues quicker, especially on long-standing clients. Obviously I stood by them.

Carrie from Dr Martin Belsky DO

Electronic-phobia office

Pros

I came into an office that was still living in the 90's, and only did the schedule on a computer system. Everything else was by paper, charts and scripts etc. We were finding that RxNT was easier and CHEAPER to escribe scripts then it was to write paper scripts for our patients. Easy to use interface and great support when needed.

Cons

I've tried several times to get the diagnostic codes to be uploaded so we can chose them from the drop down but support always sends me to voicemail and gets back to me at the worst times in my schedule

John from NW Telepsychiatry, PC

great tool

I've been using RxNT for years and have also used other EMR based prescription tools. RxNT is straight forward, efficient and so easy to use. The support is quick and helpful...and you get to talk to a human being without huge waits and phone trees.

Pros

excellent value, able to prescribe controlled medications with ease

Cons

None

Sandra from Alabama Hematology Gynecology Oncology

My Experience

I have enjoyed working with the system. It's has made my work flow much easier and simple. I really love the system.

Pros

The simplicity of the system, the ease of use, the format for documenting

Cons

It shuts down, "AW SNAP" too often & frequently. I hate this when it happens and slows down my work flow. The "check-in" step could be simplified, it's too many clicks. It's slow, circles too long. (not sure the source of this). Can't delete duplicate appointments on the que.

Denise from VITAS Healthcare

SO much easier than writing a prescription by hand!

RxNT is very user-friendly. It is easy to customize and you know right away that your prescription was sent electronically to the pharmacy.

Pros

Easy to learn; easy to use; makes sending Rxs very quick and easy.

Cons

Occasionally "kicks you out" and shuts off while you're in the middle of sending an Rx; this doesn't happen too often. Also, many times when I add a pharmacy to my favorites, although I get a message saying it was added, when I go to retrieve it from my favorites, it is not there. I have started adding it twice, which seems to have solved the problem.

Susan from Self employed

Industry: Mental Health Care

Great E prescription and ECP. EMR not so great.

Pros

I can’t say how easy the e prescribing program on RxNT has become. It’s so simple and intuitive- there are not long lists to go through as I have seen in other apps.

Cons

I have not found the EMR to be user friendly. I probably need to have them come out and do another demo- because it’s been difficult enough that I avoid using it and rationalize written notes.

Frederick from Frederick S Feiner, MD

Love it!!

Initially concerned about NYS not allowing written rx's, I now love the ability to use mobile phone prescription writing quickly and efficiently.

Pros

Ease of use, finding pharmacy info especially in other states.

Samuel from Fifth Ave Center

IMPROVING

Occasional outage Can be major issue Controlled substance step can be frustrating/rejects/takes 3 attempts Reasons unknown Time consuming Accessing pharmacies improved Easy to use

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

Controlled substances step Inexplicable rejections

Ray from Eastern Sierra Eyecare

I don't miss paper prescription pads

RxNT works well with our EHR program and has streamlined the prescribing process. I am glad we did it, and would never want to go back to scribbling on paper.

Pros

Links with EHR

Cons

In our EHR each time you renew it shows up on the drug list. This is nice because you can see when it was renewed last. However you end up with a long list of drugs filled with repeats. It would be nice if it listed the specific drug once but could still show you when it was started and the renewal frequency.

Richard from Hudson Primary Care

Excellent customer service

Last year there were some growing pains but these issues have been addressed and the staff actually seemed concerned and we're diligent in working through the growth process.

Pros

It is easy to use and the notes read well and build on each other.

Cons

Have been hoping for a tab for past medical history and for past surgical history and for pharmacy like tab for family history as we have been told it has been in production

June 2016

Theodore from Puget Sound Behavioral Medicine

June 2016

Exceptional ease of use and great support service!

Pros

It efficiently does its job consistently and any repair or breakdown is quickly attended to

Cons

Really nothing. I have no complaints

Jennifer from Associated Eye Care

RxNT for Optometry

RxNT is so easy to use, and it offers more than just submitting prescriptions for our patients. We are able to verify other active medications that our patients are taking. One of my favorite features is that RxNT lets me know while I am ordering medications if what I am ordering is on the insurance formulary, or not. I do all of our Rx Prior Authorization requests, which can be very time consuming. Knowing that a particular medication is not on the formulary ahead of time, and having alternative recommendations provided to me, is priceless!

Alejandra from Greenwich Psych, PC

Industry: Mental Health Care

The best customer service I've seen in the EHR community. Bravo!

From the beginning, all the staff at RxNT has been extremely helpful and knowledgeable, they all replied to their emails in a timely fashion, explained in great details all the program, requirements and functions and went above and beyond to set up the system. I must say, for someone who has avoided going tech on the psychiatry field, this company has made it a breeze. Can't thank everyone enough!

Pros

Simple, easy to use (intuitive). Great customer support.

Cons

Not yet

Ceri from Ceri E. Hadda MD

Very pleased with RxNT!

I had to choose an eprescribe program due to NY State requirements. I was quite reluctant to do so. RxNT was recommended by my local APA chapter. Since working with RxNT, I have been very pleased with the program. It is user friendly and fast.

Pros

User friendly overall. Fantastic and speedy support.

Cons

When I select a pharmacy for a new patient, unless I input a prescription right away, I need to select the pharmacy from my Favorites list.

Jennifer from Dr. Peteryne D. Miller, MD

Great JOB!!!

My experience with RXNT has been nothing short of awesome! Anytime I need them, they are always there. Helping me. Whether it is something small or big. Whether we have gone over something 1 time or 10 times, they still help me with patience! I love RXNT and I love the people that work with RXNT!!

Pros

Customer Service, billing side, scheduling side, Everything about the program is awesome!

Cons

NOTHING!

Nathan from Nathan Kravis MD

very positive

Pros

I always get a real person on the phone, and fairly promptly without a long wait. The customer support people have been helpful, friendly, and patient.

Cons

No complaints about the product itself, just the annual fee.

Paul from IU Health

RxNT works

I have used this since 1998. Every year is better.

Pros

Straightforward and user friendly. I use it all day and night.

Cons

None

mike from Family vision Center

great company

delivers great value,easy to use great company and easy to work and delivers sound integrated system which is compatible with my revolution ehr have used daily for years and keeps getting better

Pros

Cons

screens are fixed

Joanna from Joanna Chapin M.D.

Industry: Mental Health Care

Eprescribing with rxnt is excellent

Pros

Keeps complete track of all prescriptions by patient and by date. Very very useful for record keeping.

Cons

Occasionally I type in the one time password and, although it is correct, the software rejects it and the procedure has to be repeated.