Browse Dext Prepare Reviews

Brett from The Bearded CPA and Co., Ltd

Smart Solution to manual bookkeeping entry

Time. This saves time . It also provides peace of mind.

Pros

The AI behind this software is smart and adaptive. The OCR recognition can identify the debit/credit card used on a submitted receipt and match that receipt payment to the specific bank account in your accounting software so you can avoid sending payments to the wrong account. For accounting firms, the bundled pricing is a great value to share with your clients. It does not just push the data to your accounting software, but will search your transactions in the software to try to find matches and will sync up the payments with ease.

Cons

While they are doing good with the fetch option for online invoices (they can pull the statements and invoices from online billers, such as cell phone or internet), they do not have the capability, currently, to pull bank statements. Add this feature and we have an unmatched solution to this expense capture sector in my opinion.

Elliott from Zelda's Catering

Everything we need at the right price

Pros

Very easy to use. The interface is clear and user-friendly. The lack of mandatory expense reports is a big plus in my view. When we used Expensify we had various issues dealing with expense reports. They aren't really necessary for our process, so eliminating them saves time. Also, now an issue with one transaction won't hold up the rest of the report. The OCR is very accurate compared to our previous software (Expensify and Veryfi), and did seem to learn how to read different vendors' invoices when I had to make some corrections (e.g. pulling invoice date instead of order date). Customer support was responsive and had a great attitude. Pricing is transparent and inexpensive compared to some competitors. Works well for both employee expenses and general accounts payable.

Cons

OCR processing time is slower than we would like. Items can be processed manually when needed, however. Multiple approval flows would help manage expenses by department. Doesn't integrate correctly with our bank. This seems to be an issue with our bank and the third-party integration software, but still.

Reasons for Choosing Dext Prepare

Pricing was transparent and inexpensive. We were able to easily sign up for a trial to confirm Receipt Bank met our needs.

Reasons for Switching to Dext Prepare

Expensify sent out an unsolicited political email to all users, which we found unacceptable. Fortunately, this led us to find an alternative with better pricing and ease of use. We were also able to consolidate our employee expenses and general invoice entry in one software.

Sam from Environ

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Waste of Money

Ended up wasting more time then it was worth. Not cheap either.

Pros

Photo recognition is very accurate and customer service is helpful and existant.

Cons

Where do i start. The system is very clunky, looks great from the outside but there are better solutions out there especially for the price. Upload a reciept and approve it. Then wait 24 hours for it to enter your accounting software. Nightmare when your trying to reconcile. Doesnt link with QB Projects so have to go into each reciept in QB and add project. This defeats the whole purpose of the app. Oh and you have to wait for it to push to QB.

Promise of ease of use.

Audrey from Quartz Cloud Accounting

I use Dext Prepare multiple time a day for various businesses

Overall I think it is a good program and helps streamline daily activities.

Pros

Easy setup and integration with QuickBooks Online. Clients find it quick and easy to use, which is a must to get everything done in a timely manner.

Cons

I find the monthly tiered subscription pricing to be a bit expensive.

Reasons for Choosing Dext Prepare

I still use CCH iFirms client portal for my tax clients that do not need integration to a bookkeeping software.

Reasons for Switching to Dext Prepare

I liked the filing system better and when I switched subscriptions the pricing was about the same.

Kimberly from Pocket Books, LLC

Fantastic. Extreme time saver! Easy integration with Quickbooks

I have several clients that I have signed up to use Receipt Bank and they are all satisfied. Customer service is better than their competitors! I look like a hero to my clients that now use Receipt Bank!

Pros

I recommend to my accounting clients as a quick way to get their expenses recorded. Take a picture of the receipt with your phone and auto publish straight into Quickbooks. Game changer for small businesses that still use the shoe box method! It is a very easy integration with Quickbooks online! Very cost efficient for small businesses.

Cons

May not be the best choice for larger businesses with multi level approval of expense reports. I have not signed up a larger client so it may be fine, but I do not think it has this feature.

Reasons for Switching to Dext Prepare

The Expensify customer service is extremely poor.

Useful app that makes bookkeeping much more efficient

Pros

This software makes bookkeeping very easy, even when on the go. The mobile app is perfect for tradespeople and those on the road. The dashboard feature is particularly useful to us a bookkeeping business as we can monitor that activity level of our clients as well as ensuring the correct uploading of their documents.

Cons

We have found ourselves paying over the odds for this software on behalf of clients whose business sees peaks and troughs in terms of activity and so some months can be charged at a higher rate because they reflect the previous month's activity, despite little to know uploads taking place in the month following. We would much prefer to pay for the software on a credit system whereby we pay for what we use.

Alex from Stubbs Parkin Ltd

Receipt Bank Review

Very pleasant. Easy, fast, reasonably priced, nice to look at and use.

Pros

I use this daily. Ease of use is key here to minimise any further hassle from bookkeeping. RB is super easy to use, very quick to upload documents via the app or the desktop.

Cons

Possibly the rate of machine learning. I have used RB for the same customers sales invoices for over two years now, and the same mistakes are frequently made by RB's extraction. These are daily mistakes, possibly every other day. Customer Name is a very common one.

Shan from Auxilium Financial Service

A must-have product for your book management

Receipt bank is a great tool for business owners and accountants. It archives the supports on the cloud. Therefore, when it comes to an audit, the support could be easily pulled.

Pros

Receipt Bank is easy to track bills and receipts and useful to publish into accounting software. Also, Receipt Bank could assign different roles among users, which saves time for review and approval of reimbursable expenses. Last but not least, it keeps adding features like bank statement fetch, which creates efficiency for bank reconciliation.

Cons

If bills or receipts are denominated in foreign currency, the exchange rate used by Receipt Bank is different from that by Accounting Software. To have a consistent rate across the book, we have to manually refresh the bill date to have a consistent exchange rate.

Graham from Prim Short Stays Ltd

Overall superb

Pros

The accuracy really is superb! It is amazingly how accurately it gets the information required from what is often messy, crumpled or poor quality receipts

Cons

The main criticism is that I need a totally separate account per business. Would be better to handle multiples from one login. Also seems bonkers to have to pay extra for more users, has no bearing on the required server time or functionality's...eg zero benefits to just sharing a login .so to charge for it seems wrong. Lastly, the GUI could be modernized slightly

Mark from MKS Group Pty Ltd

DEXT

Besides the extreme inconsistency with their pricing model, the products works and provides for time savings

Pros

Dext is a great software to eliminate the need for keystrokes to enter data into accounting software.

Cons

The system can often be a bit temperamental and extract the incorrect information from the source document.

Theresa from In trust center

Paperless makes everything better

Overall, this product has brought our company leaps forward in technology. No more power invoices and receipts and the best thing is it can be done from anywhere!

Pros

We moved to Dext Prepare from a manual System of printing invoices and submitting them. Now with Dext, everything is done online and it’s easier for accounting and employees alike.

Cons

For employees, some of the features are confusing. There are submit buttons and archive buttons that make it look like you should push them but really you don’t need to and it messes up the accountant if you do. As long as everyone knows this, it isn’t an issue but education is key.

GUADALUPE from Rangel Tax Group & Services LLC

Receipt Bank

Good Experience, It is very easy to use and to connect to the accounting system of your choice.

Pros

sync with my software, wholesale pricing. Great system to be organized and save all receipts to maximize deductions.

Cons

hard to contact customer service, when I have questions is hard to get in touch with them because they are located outside of the US.

Forget the rest Receipt Bank is the best! Save time and gather more data!

Pros

I have been using Receipt Bank alongside Xero for at least 5 years now and I have tried the alternatives but for me RB is the best! It is easy, accurate and intelligent. Its super simple app alongside the emailing in, drag & drop, dropbox link etc makes adding receipts and bills easy so you are more likely to capture more items. The OCR works well and learns (it is however worth keeping an aye on things as sometimes it can go awry!). The supplier rules work well, it has a great user interface and is simple to navigate. I know that they do line by line splits on some supplier invoices and I would like to see that get more accessible. Overall Receipt Bank saves so much time and I think that they are still developing more and more features. I have had clients that hate it and there are a few nuances that you should pay attention to at the start but once you have it works brilliantly!! I have tried Datamolino, Autoentry and Xero direct for the day to day receipts & invoices but have always come back to Receipt Bank. Customer support has always been good, friendly and relatively speedy. I use Receipt Bank with all my clients - we insist upon it!

Cons

I would probably say the thing that comes up over again is the price (I argue that rather pay them that than me for data entry!) but maybe if there was a lower starting price? I would love to see a Bill to client button and the option to break an invoice into lines as a standard option.

Joel from CloudFactory

Accounting Made Simple with Receipt Bank

The experience so far has been pleasant. Paperwork can be really daunting especially at the end of the month when you have to account for all the business transactions and present accounting and financial report on time. This software basically saves you the trouble by making things simpler and saving you a great deal of time.

Pros

All you have to do is take a photo of receipts and bills, make use of the drag and drop feature and get them into an accounting system for easy and quick reference. It saves you a good deal of time in accounting. With the OCR feature, you can easily get both the debit and credit card identified when receipts submitted show they have been used for payment. Moreover, you can find out the exact bank account for the debit/credit card used to ensure there's no error when making payment or tracking transactions. Receipt Bank simplifies bookkeeping in that you can be out and about and still be able to get things into the system without any constraint. This is actually possible thanks to the mobile app that lets you work as normal even when you are on the go. User-friendly and easy-to-navigate interface. The dashboard also simplifies bookkeeping and lets you gauge or track your customer's activity level from time to time. It captures accurate info. Just snap a photo and relax. The rest will be handled by the tool.

Cons

Data mining may exhibit a bit of issues sometimes. So it should definitely be checked.

dickson from university of zimbabwe

Receipt Bank review

the ability to upload your bills, receipts, invoices and bank statements from your phone makes it easy to work even out of office. This can be integrated into your accounting software that you use seamlesly without any hussles.

Pros

you can use it for free and very easy to use when extracting data that you require and it is a very good fit small businesses and you can do your work at home on your fone, laptop through your email and integrate when you are at work

Cons

It may be costly in the long run if amount of transactions increases with the growing of the business as the cost is related to amount of transactions that you undertake

Saves me so much time and keeps me on top of my bookkeeping

Pros

Fast, efficient, and I am always on top of my bookkeeping. I scan receipts with the iOS Dropbox app and place them in a shared folder. The next day my receipts have been data-mined, and are ready for me to double check before pushing them to my FreeAgent account. This process shaves hours off my monthly bookkeeping.

Cons

Occasionally there is a small error in the data mining, usually due to a receipt displaying information in an unusual place or style.

Joby from London Surf ltd

Finally accounts are paperless

Pros

This app saves so much time and messing about with recipes and invoices when you are doing accounts. It is very easy to use with the iPhone app, online and via email. Whenever I buy something I can just take a photo of the receipt in the app upload it and forget about it. I can also email receipts for online purchases directly to my receipt bank account. The system then picks out all the information and passes to my accounts software (Xero) I don't have to worry about loosing receipts or searching for emailed invoices. It saves me loads of time and avoid boxes of receipts at the end of the year.

Cons

I don't really have any downsides to this product does what it says on the tin easy to use and reliable.

Boyd from Stretch Studio

I use this to input all of my receipts for my business.

Ease of inputting receipts into accounting software.

Pros

I can auto-forward bills and invoices I receive via email to Receipt Bank, the ones which are consistent, I can even auto-publish to my accounting software (XERO)

Cons

I'm in Canada and have a few bills I pay in US funds. Occasionally a receipt will spontaneously switch currencies for no apparent reason.

Sam from Just Accountancy

Good software but could be cheaper for smaller practices

My practice used to receive paperwork by various channels and we were always chasing clients. This has made it easier for the client to submit paperwork, though there is still definitely some chasing! Overall, a good product.

Pros

This software has streamlined the ways clients supply paperwork to my practice. Clients are generally happy with using it and it is very intuitive.

Cons

The pricing structure doesn't differentiate between different sizes of practice except for single users so the savings scale massively for larger companies. Clients can be confused about submitting multiple invoices by email. Doesn't split across classes/departments in basic product

Andrea from QATSICPP

It keeps getting better

really happy with the time savings.

Pros

The company is really responsive to improving the product. Simplifies the Accounts Payable Process and saves a lot of time.

Cons

sometimes AI picks up the wrong supplier and you need to be alert to this especially for autopublish suppliers.

Daniel from Bottled Science ltd

Does exactly what is needed

It has vastly saved time and effort determining my expenses meaning I can spend more time on real work.

Pros

the software is very capable at image recognition and determining exactly what was charged. It also does a good job of archiving said expenses.

Cons

I think there could be more done to notify the user of the expenses once they have been succesfully processed. I also think that it could do a better job when it comes to determining exchange rates for expenses. It would be great if they could find a way of linking the exchange rate used to the card that is paying, rather than guessing or using a value from another source.

Brooke from Evoke Inspired Marketing

Easy expense tracking for small business

Pros

I love how easy it is to use Receipt Bank! Simply taking a photo of my receipts has alleviated so much stress when it comes to month end and just the general brain space it takes to keep track of paper receipts.

Cons

I honestly don't have any complaints about the software.

Jacky from Small Business People Inc.

Receipt Bank makes accounts payables a breeze

Pros

Expense reports allow for multiple line items and attachments to each saving time with reconciliation Approval tier for expense reports for compliance Matching invoices/receipts to Quickbooks softare when transaction located makes it easy

Cons

Does not download statements, e-transfer details, or cheque images from financial institution like Hubdocs

Pricing, ease of use

ron from Varco Supply

Industry: Wholesale

Great Product Terrible Service

Pros

Its easy to use for the most part. as usual with most software support is non existent so if you are not a technical person it might not be for you- like most online products online their FAQ section will not answer any question you have. also they really do not want you to contact support so its difficult Its a great idea and works with QuickBooks once you can figure out how to set it up. its not intuitive at all

Cons

while difficult to figure out with zero installation support it is a great idea and on its basis and awesome product- its price compared to others, but probably worth it. that being said if you have a problem with it- you are out of luck- you can try and contact support but that's a joke. they of course want an email. ive had a problem with their fetch service, which is another great idea- it will give you an error saying you are using the wrong credentials even though you can sign on the site with no problem using the same credentials. what you will get back will be endless emails with can responses using the very faq pages which are useless. they do not even log your complaint so each time their solution doesn't work you have to re explain again. even if you send the prior email in the body. they are clearly not equipped to support issues with their own software I will tell you its a nice product and if you are technical and can figure out how to set it up you will be good. but if there is an issue with a feature forget it

Reasons for Switching to Dext Prepare

it was not easy to move to quickbooks

September 2015

Claude from MyGravity

Industry: Information Services

September 2015

Receipt Bank frees up time

I've worked with Receipt Bank for over a year. First used it for my business, then for other businesses. It's basically the best product currently on the market. It frees up time for SMEs, I can see how it worked in our practice and also for other clients. Instead of having to manually type all the details, Receipt Bank will scan it all for you and help you manage this process. The development team is very progressive and they are very keen on making this product work for your business.

Pros

It can scan hand written receipts. Taxi receipts are a headache and we've put the system to the test, it's absolutely brilliant at recognising even the odd receipts.

Cons

We had a few cases where the receipts were coded with the wrong currency, instead of GBP we had AUD. You just need to make sure you review these receipts and make sure you spot such errors.

Priscilla from Tailwind Energy Group

Excellent Soo Far

Great

Pros

This software has made organizing my receipts very painless and efficient. I like the fact that a copy of my receipt is kept in this database and another copy in my accounting software when receipts are pushed over.

Cons

I find that sometimes when I send invoices directly from my email into receipt bank, not all the invoices are recorded or even appear. My accountant has to notify me to resend them to her personal email when she reconciles our books monthly.

Olivia from Impact

Industry: Market Research

convenient expenses

Simple to use and convenient, but could be fine-tuned to make it even easier.

Pros

This software has a mobile app which is incredibly useful as you can just take pictures of the receipt while you're out and about so don't have to worry about keeping them safe. the app itself is simple to use, though could be fine-tuned. The accountants at receipt-bank are switched on and will follow-up with any outstanding or incomplete expenses, and answer any question you may have about the status of a particular expense very quickly.

Cons

In the app there are some unnecessary fields that you don't have to fill in, but they are named the same as one which you do, which was confusing at first, but now I am used to it. Also the accountants ask how you paid e.g. personal card / cash, or a company card etc, but there is no option for this so you have to remember to write it in the notes section, which is not an issues, but something to bear in mind to avoid hassle further down the line. It is also worth noting that the expenses take a while to verify, so submit then and maybe check on it in a day or so rather than expecting it to accept it then and there.

AM

Time Saving tool

Pros

I have been using Receipt bank from last 2+ years, its a great tool to save time & a lot of data entry. My client are also happy to save time & cost due to using Receipt Bank.

Cons

In some case its mixes currency sign and user need to review receipt and verify currency to avoid later issues.

Lindsey from Catalyst LLP

Receipt Bank

Pros

ease of publishing receipts to accounting software

Cons

price is somewhat expensive for a yearly membership

Garreth N from Outsourced etc NZ Ltd

Industry: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Effective, bit pricey, bit complex

Well, you get the same functionality but better with Xero Standard. So why buy this? Just get Xero

Pros

It works! The OCR was very good at reading receipts and storing data in the right ledger code. Saved me lots of time

Cons

Tricky to set up, costly. Now there are other products with same functionality but cheaper

Theodore from NestReady

Receipt Bank is a Cool Software

Pros

Receipt Bank is really a time saver software in term of keeping records of your expenses receipt. Moreover, its integration with accounting software like Xero is very useful.

Cons

Negative points on Receipt Bank is the Invoice "Fetch" functionality that is a very good idea but never worked properly since I am using the software. This functionality is creating more problem by creating duplicates than actually saving time.

Nikki from Vets On Eyre

Industry: Veterinary

No more paper clogging the filing cabinet!!

Time and money saving

Pros

This software is so helpful in clearing all the receipts/invoices/statements from my desk. I either photograph with my phone or attach from email and then I can shred or delete. I've gone from spending hours filing to minutes uploading. Awesome program!!

Cons

Sometimes it takes awhile for the invoices to be processed but I don't find that a big concern as I have plenty of other work to get on with.

Time saver

Pros

Absolutely love the way it can OCR, use rules I set up, and then export the data to QBO

Cons

Handling of taxes... while it reads the tax amount, we in BC have a challenge with it seperating our PST and GST amounts. (But the promise a fix is coming).

Robin from CID

Receipt Bank Does Not Work

A total waste of time and money. Not worth it. Pointless.

Pros

Receipt Bank promised a lot and delivered extremely poor service. It simply did not do what it said it would do.

Cons

It combines multiple receipts into one entry, entirely in error. It fails to recognise the currency of the receipt. It mis-reads the receipts - inputting incorrect numbers and names. It corrupts easily, locking a lot of entries inside the app but unable to generate a spreadsheet. There is no way to extract the data from the corrupted app, so you have no choice but to enter all the data again or create your own spreadsheet and enter it there. In all Receipt Bank was a complete waste of money and an enormous waste of my time. I strongly recommend anyone against buying Receipt Bank. It is easier to create an excel document of your own which you can run on your phone. If you want to you can add in drop-down menus to make data entry quick and easy. That is much easier than trying to mess around with the grossly faulty Receipt Bank app.

Courtney from BKE

Receipt Bank--Help Code Expenses

Overall pleasant experience. Using this platform helps eliminate a great deal of the back and forth questioning between our team and our clients' spending. Holds the client somewhat responsible for accurately capturing expense data. Somewhat works as a digital filing cabinet as paper receipt retention is not needed.

Pros

Ease of use and I'm able to manage from my mobile device on the go.

Cons

I don't believe it accommodates classes in case you have difference locations you're tracking in GL.

Marianne from Camp Livingstone

Time-saver for processing expense claims in a business

Pros

It saves time by finding most of the information it needs and then lets you review it. Allows for people to submit receipt online, which is great for a business where most employees are spread out across Canada.

Cons

Some things are confusing when submitting receipts by email. For example, if you send an email without an attachment, then the email itself becomes the receipt, but when it has an attachment, the information someone might have written in the email itself does not show up anywhere, since only the attachment will show up as a receipt. This makes for some confusion for our users.

So easy and versatile!

Accountability and record keeping is greatly improved!

Pros

My company started using this to keep us in compliance - and keep our accountant happy. IT IS AWESOME! There are so many ways to upload receipts - it makes this extra step in our work day so much easier. You can scan and upload the receipt via their website. You can send it to a personalized email address to upload the receipt, you can use their app... it is fantastic. And our accountant is super happy with the results!

Cons

I can honestly say there isn't anything bad about this program. It stinks we have to take the extra time to be more diligent about our receipts, but the program really helps ease that hassle.

Great tool to reduce the time and hassle of collating expense receipts and vendor bills.

Pros

This is a must have application as it just cuts down so much admin. Supplier rules and giving employees their own logins to do expense reports makes it so easy to implement and get running.

Cons

System has some things missing such as multiple accounts with the same email. There is also the issue of no multilevel authorisation processes.

Receipt Bank - Good Value for Money & Super Easy to Use

Pros

Great price Very easy to use Customer Service is very responsive and knowledgable Easy interface Great mobile App Reduces errors

Cons

Waiting for receipt bank to read invoices, it is very fast but would be even better if faster like everything :)

Hellen from Dobra store

Efficient returns on rates

Im able to estimate the return rates easily thanks to this software

Pros

The feature is easy to use as it allows more room on regulating the risks of investment

Cons

Its subminimal to small accounts as small account holders cannot much benefit from it

Sarah from Gadget Express Inc.

Receipt Bank is a Time Saver, however the customer service is lacking

Pros

WE like the extraction/invoice fetching ability For the most part, the tax extraction is correct.

Cons

Customer service really lacking, often account manager are not responsive at all

Reasons for Choosing Dext Prepare

The class tracking is making a difference between RB and Hubdoc

Great for Streamlining Bookkeeping

Pros

The ability to take a picture of a receipt while traveling and not have to stress about losing them has been great. The software also has OCR, which scans each receipt and picks up which vendor the purchase was made from - allowing the user to make edits afterward but not have to input a ton of information in the beginning.

Cons

I wish there was a way to bypass the scanning feature. Receipts will sometimes process for over 5 hours, and if I'm working on an expense report I'd like to be able to type in the information myself if it'll go faster.

Denise from DOB Developments

Security Breech with fraudulent invoices

No satisfaction, Receipt Bank do not care about fraud.

Pros

NONE - Receipt Bank allowed fraudulent fishing invoices to be included as verified invoices on my account.

Cons

ReceiptBank allowed fraudulent invoices to be sent to my inbox and refused to acknowledge this as a security breach. There solution was for our company to change our e-mails. The source of the invoice which appeared in my payment list was a fishing scam. ReceiptBank refused to make any security improvements on the platform. Avoid this platform at all costs as it is not secure and the company don't care.

From paper to digital dreams

The overall experience has been amazing.

Pros

This reduced our paper filing by over 80%

Cons

The lack of approval levels to segregate groups of employees.

Justin from Ryan and wetmore

Organized

Overall it is a good software that focuses on the end user vs employee entering the expenses.

Pros

Receipt bank is great for organizing expenses. You snap a photo and when processed you can organize by date.

Cons

I use the software for expense reimbursement. It can get annoying taking a picture then waiting till later in the day for it to get processed.

Angela from Northeast Tax & Business Solutions

Receipt Bank Review

VERY BAD, EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED. SALES TEAM SAID TECH SUPPORT WERE SUPERSTARS, THEY DON'T EXIST. YOU HAVE A WEB PAGE AND A CHAT ROOM. UGH SO FRUSTRATING!!! SALES TEAM LEADS YOU TO BELIEVE YOU GET MORE THAN YOU REALLY ARE. USELESS IF YOU USE QUICK BOOKS DESKTOP.

Pros

the ocr technology is very good. i get my own free account

Cons

ZERO CUSTOMER SUPPORT. SALES TEAM MISLEAD CAPABILITIES OF INTEGRATION TO QBD. EXCESSIVE SET UP TIME. NO ASSISTANCE TO HELP YOU GET YOUR CLIENTS SET UP AND RUNNING WITH THE APP.

Reasons for Switching to Dext Prepare

supposed to integrate with my QBD

Receipt Bank makes expense reports a more painless process.

Pros

I like Receipt Bank because, as a user, I can easily pull up my app and record my receipt and add any additional details within a few minutes of receiving the receipt.

Cons

The desktop version could be updated on a more consistent basis.

Jack from Inscyth Technologies, Inc.

Useful tool that assists with efficiency

This app is perfect for anyone needing a reduction in the hassles of keeping up with receipts or invoices for ongoing or recurring expenses, especially when needing to submit expense reports and be reimbursed. Although it could use a few enhancements on intuitiveness and user experience, this is a great tool which drastically reduces time consumption for compiling and saving receipts, invoices, etc., by minimizing time spent compiling, tracking and submitting those items. It also allows payroll personnel to easily manage and facilitate employee or contractor expenses and/or reimbursements. Very useful.

Pros

Seamless upload of receipts/invoices Intelligent handling and rendering of scanned/copied files Big-time time-saver! Makes creating and submitting expense reports very simple and quick

Cons

Moderate learning curb Help tools are for admin side, not really applicable to user-end inquiries

Alexander from Right Taxes for Right People

Receipt Bank is very good HubDoc alternative. May be it is better.

Save a lot of time.

Pros

Document recognizing quality. Branded mobile application. Good additional (for extra money) futures.

Cons

Price may be. Very expensive (for my opinion) for a lot of documents. More futures for UK market that for Canada market :(

Richard from BIG

Ripped us off to the tune of £2,500

Awful, we use free versions like Hubdoc now.

Pros

It's easy to implement. The app is ok but a lot disappear into the ether when you look in the online site.

Cons

They overcharged us by £2,500 and have refused to refund us. Also, it doesn't remember a great deal of 'pre-saved' accounts selections. Also duplicates invoices.