Biller Genie Reviews

5.00 / 5 (15)

Our advisors have recommended this product 5 times in the last 30 days

Feature Ratings Breakdown

Funtionality

• Pros

• "The best Biller Genie features are the intergrations with QuickBooks, the automated billing reminders, and the low cost merchant processing fees."

• "Ease of use. Quick access to important data. Excellent customer support and training. "

• "Everything! Ease of use, customer service, the interface is top notch!"

• "being able to quickly send a invoice and take payment with a credit card. The program was easy to set up and load via phone or computer. "

• Cons

• "Like to have Integration to pos or erp software in the future . The quickbooks intgration is good but having all reports in one place is nice "

• "Looking forward to a Biller Genie smart phone app. It'll be even easier to use once the client portal allows saving cc information."

• "At this point we have not had any negative experiences, and we're not expecting to either. I have no cons about this product."

• "Not integrated with my office mgmt software yet."

Filter reviews by:

Sort by: Most Helpful | Most Recent

Showing 1-15 of 15 reviews

Do you use this product?Write a review

Jennifer from Shechter & Associates, LLP

Growing CPA office flourishing thanks to BillerGenie!

Awesome. Easy. Seamless.

Pros

So many Pro's: easy to use, automatically sends reminders tailored to my business, options to include late fees, I don't have to enter in a client's credit card, automatically updates invoices in QuickBooks and the list goes on and on. As a new business owner trying to grow a CPA practice BillerGenie has helped me collect faster and efficiently. The software talks to my QuickBooks and automatically sends reminders to the clients that an invoice is pending. When a client does pay I no longer have to actually run the card. The client can pay in the privacy of their own home without calling the office to give their credit card information. When the payment is made, it is updated in my QuickBooks without me having to do a thing. This has saved us time and money that could be spent more wisely. Highly recommend BillerGenie to everyone.

Cons

Only con is I use the desktop version on my cloud. I have to login to the cloud in order to have the BillerGenie software talk to my QuickBooks software.

Amazing Software!

My experience with Biller Genie has been incredible. I am able to help my clients in so many more ways. They are happy with their credit card processing, but they are extra happy with their receivables!

Pros

Biller Genie has given my clients back the time they need to grow and enjoy their businesses. Instead of having to worry about chasing down accounts receivables on a daily basis, Biller Genie does that for them. Skybank provides the best in rates and service for merchant services, but Biller Genie makes us so much better!

Cons

I honestly can't think of a single thing I do not like about Biller Genie. Biller Genie's integration with Quickbooks is seamless, and I look forward to it integrating with other platforms as well.

Ali from Accessible Home Healthcare of Aventua

Biller Genie

I woudl highly recommend this product to anyone. Plus the customer service of this product is amazing, fast and reliable.

Pros

Biller is easy to use and inter grated itself very easy with quick boons making our collection of payments so much faster than we imagined. Improving our cash flow. Clients happy to pay and in a timely manner

Cons

I really do not have any negative words to share about this product. From the start it was easy to use and as updates are being added the product keeps getting better and better

David from Penn Security Co., Inc.

Excellent management portal. Very pleased all around with the product and the people behind it!

Pros

Software is cutting edge and they keep making improvements. They are very aggressive in development. Looking forward to the branded portal! I love that we can now direct our customers to the portal to pay online, and we don't have to see or store their information. Keeps everyone's information a lot safer. Office staff also very supportive and helpful.

Mat from The Hultquist Firm

Incredible product!

In the past, I would have to constantly be chasing down customers for their overdue invoices. Now, with CSR, I am able to focus on what I like to do...meet with customers and sell business...and the collections and billing are all automated. CSR has made my life so much easier!

Pros

This software is amazing! It has saved so much time and expense in trying to get customers to pay. It really makes the whole process seamless and automatic, and I no longer have to chase my customers for money!

Cons

There was nothing I did not like about Biller Genie.

Tiffany from Accounting to Scale

Amazing!!

Pros

Everything! Ease of use, customer service, the interface is top notch!

Cons

NOTHING! Everything about BillerGenie has been amazing

Rory from CSTMR

Biller Genie is simple, super-efficient, highly recommend it.

The software and support have been super reliable and I have nothing but great things to say about Biller Genie. I highly recommend it to any company who's looking to streamline payment processes.

Pros

This software is simple, easy-to-use and saves us so much time and expense collecting payments. The whole process is seamless and I'm able to integrate right into my Quickbooks. Love it!

Cons

There is really nothing that I can think of that I don't like about Biller Genie.

Michael from Wellness Plan of America

At first I was reluctant, but once I signed up I was impressed. This is the future!

Pros

Ease of Use.....money savings....support to get up and running and the ongoing support.....the interrogation features and overall product and how it allows me to systematize my business.

Cons

That I didn't find the solution sooner in the market. Really though, I am impressed with this system and I don't have anything to say that i would be least impressed by. The overall engineering of this platform is brilliant.

Katherine from Ingage Biz

Biller Genie gets you paid a lot faster!

Pros

Five minutes of set-up and boom we were already getting paid faster. The customized reminders have cut down on the time my business manager was spending chasing clients and has let her focus more on client satisfaction. Plus, who doesn't love better cash flow?

Cons

Not much. It does exactly what I'd like it to do and syncs perfectly with my accounting software. I haven't had any problems.

Dan from Christian Family Solutions

review

We do not want a long payment process at our front desk area. This solutions makes paying quick and easy for both customers and our staff.

Pros

Cons

Would love to have a chip card reader.

Great Credit Card Processing

So far, so good. I've only started using it this week.

Pros

Ease of use, navigation and features. Easy to set up and supports multiple cards/person. Swiping captures all card info.

Cons

Not integrated with my office mgmt software yet.

Kristy from Accounting to Scale

Amazing Merchant Services!

Pros

Ease of use, super fast customer service

Cons

Nothing. Everything we have needed to do has been an option :)

Carleen from C2 Accounting & Business Support, LLC

Great for automating accounts receivable

As a small business owner, using Biller Genie has allowed me to automate the accounts receivable process. No more pulling A/R reports to see which client is late, Biller Genie sends reminder emails on the schedule that I have set up.

Pros

Cons

The connection with QuickBooks will occasionally drop and you have to reconnect, but it only takes a minute to do so.

Evan from Ion Technology Services

So easy to use! A few clicks and I was instantly making money. Love This!

Simple interface to collect payment from monthly clients.

Pros

It simplifies the invoicing process and provides all the automation I will need. Covers all the essentials of billing invoicing. Makes my business so much easier to run and keeps everything on a schedule.

Jeff from Upselz

very easy to set up and send out an invoice.