• Pros

• "This product is very easy to use. It is user friendly. The support team is excellent. I receive return calls the same day."

• "The Support Staff is outstanding. Every time I have needed them they have solved the problem or answered my question successfully."

• "the customer service is very friendly and helpful"

• Cons

• "It is not a pop-the-top and pour software. It can be a little complex for the beginner. But with time and use you can usually make it perform however you need."

• "I would like for the updates to be easier to install."

• "The interface is a bit out dated and could use some revamping. The functionality is great just could used an update to the UI."

Browse DENALI Business Reviews

February 2016

Sharon from Adirondac Leather Inc.

February 2016

I am currently using the Denali software, having transitioned over from Cougar Mt Pro

I am 66 years old, and do not possess all the technical skills of todays youth. Having said that, I learned Cougar Mt Software 25+ years ago. (when DOS based was the norm)! Cougar Mt Pro was easy to learn and work with. The Program writers did a great job with the transitioning into Denali. The Software is easy to access, understand and maneuver though..The Modules were well thought out and set up. It gives me what I need for our Accountant and more so. I'm an extremely cautious person that doesn't go outside the box of what is comfortable for me. For that reason, I "always" purchase and rely on the Support Contract package offered. Its worth every penny! From the girls that take your Support Request, to the Installers of new Updates, the specialist dealing with customized report needs and I can not forget or say enough good about the Technical personnel! With 25 years of working with Cougar Mt., I can honestly say the Customer Service Representatives are outstanding! Everyone is courteous, knowledgeable and focused. In the fast pace world we are in and everyone needing help "now", the turn around time from call to help is minimal. Everyone at Cougar Mt is so dedicated to helping you solve your issue! I am ever so grateful for their support team!

Not as good as CMS Pro but heading in excellent direction

Pros

For the money, the features are excellent and I challenge you to find a better product in the price range. We have been using CMS since 1992. In fact, I still have one business doing in same revenue still using the DOS version. We also use Pro for some businesses and one business is now on Denali. The product is excellent. We didn't want to change from CMS PRO but had to. Denali is strong. Not yet better than PRO but most users won't know the difference. Bottom line: solid accounting foundation, well organized, more than capable for wholesale distributor. We are heavily customized which was not possible with Denali. Thankfully, they have partners that are very capable. I have always considered CMS one of the best business decisions I ever made.

Cons

Somewhat slower to use. Screens are not colored well so can be hard to use/ see what you're doing. I wish they would at least acknowledge the strengths of CMS Pro and work harder to identify and incorporate them into Denali. Oh, the new software programming doesn't allow you to easily move the data and run it from another location. That was a huge advantage when hard drives failed or we needed to move systems. It will be much harder now. These are not big issues but they are cons from my perspective. I'd still buy the product any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Mark from Graphic Electronics

Many features not right. My CPA hates the software.

Anything that is wrong with the software, they make you feel it's your fault, or they designed it that way. Customer service feels like it's run by a your worst nightmare of a Cable Company.

Pros

History. I love history for my customer's past purchase. Multi Level Pricing for inventory. 2 Must haves for my business.

Cons

Software is more suited for a simple Cash drawer. Forget a mixed environment, card swipe and online terminals for Credit card processing. Even Cougar Mountain does not use integrated Card Processing themselves. Credit Cards processed though Sales do not show in Bank Reconciliation, yet Card Payments in AR do show in Bank Reconciliation. Ask why, Because you might not make the deposit from the Sale. Just a example of odd answers from Management. Many things just don't work the way they should. Warnings that an invoice is not printed before posting also include any on hold order not printed. Ship To address files have crossed variables. A Ship To Company Name is NOT used anywhere but in the UI for entering. Contact name becomes the Ship to Company name. This was "designed" this way. eDelivery for Invoices/Statements still limited to 75 pages per run after software has been around for a year. Their solution, just select less than 75. eDelivery Software then tosses out system level errors. Solution, Reboot your computer as Windows 10 Pro is at fault. Even a computer from Cougar, setup just for their software.

March 2016

Sandy from National Toxicology Labs., Inc.

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

March 2016

We learn something new everyday, their customer service is exceptional

Pros

Cons

The payroll package. I do not like the payroll reports. I am used to easier payroll reports for my payroll taxes and I do not like that I have to use an outside Payroll company to be able to easily see what I owe. Yes I can figure it out but without the use of the outside Payroll company but with it, it is 1000 times faster. But for the extra cost of the outside company, I doubt my employer would even consider it. The customer service of Cougar Mountain is exceptional. No complaints here.

November 2015

David from Liberty Supply, Inc.

November 2015

Best value in accounting software I have ever seen.

Pros

It can be tailored to fit nearly any need. With CMS I can get the Custom Modifications I need for some of my special needs. Right out of the box it has so many customizable options you can not imagine what all it can do. If you can not fid a way, just call CMS. They can and will find a way to fit everything you need.

Bob from Deluxe

Great for small to mid-size buisenes

Pros

Modular based product that allows businesses to choose from the suite not forcing businesses to purchase modules that are not needed. The modular base allowed us to purchased what we needed when we were ready.

Tom from Independent Accountant

Industry: Philanthropy

August 2016

Great for the price, Mostly got it right...

Pros

From an audit standpoint, batch processing, locked transactions and audit trail, easy G/L, full module integration. From an ease of use, straight forward accounting product.

Cons

From an ease of use, graphics and click area make for some clunky functionality. Payroll reporting should provide more detail to make sure quarterly reports can be completed in case Aatrix is unavailable.

Shah Abdul Latif from VoidLoops

Very good solution if you can afford it.

Cougar Mountain Denali is a user-friendly system that offers a wide variety of modules and options. While a little generic in terms of capabilities it should meet the needs of many Small/Medium businesses that don't require advanced capabilities.

Pros

Available as a one time purchase or per-month payments. Can be directly purchased. Easy navigation. Two of the three bundles include Crystal Reports.

Cons

Has an overall high cost. Crystal Reports costs extra, even for the basic bundle. Data entry options and Report filters are not particularly intuitive. Not much graphic illustrations within most modules.

January 2016

Ernest from Ernie's Tool and Specialty Co.

January 2016

Being a user of this software for more than twenty years over all I it

Pros

It is a very stable platform and the service we get from computer team is first class

Cons

they use a genuis credit card capturing device and we feel that the device should capture the signature of our customers that have an open account. we have to have the customer sign twice or copy the A/R invoice!

Kelly from Josh Francisco and Dannys Upholstery

easy customization

The integration of all of the packages and the easy customization to your needs. I like that you can get as much detail or as little detail as you require on your reports. The financial statements, trial balances, and audit trails work to assist you in finding any posting errors. Security (audit trails), customization abilities, training videos, knowledgeable and timely answers to questions/problems. I like the integration of the modules (ie.e purchase order, to inventory, to accounts payable, to general ledger). This speeds up all data entry. We really like being able to archive reports rather than printing reams. Overall, this software is great!

Pros

I like the inventory control the best. I also like the fact that Cougar Mountain has regular updates and that they are always striving to improve their product.

Cons

I'd like to be able to better customize what and how a screen looks and acts.

October 2015

Don from Super Optical

October 2015

20+ Years Of Use, Sorely Disappointed

Pros

The only good thing I can say about it is the searches and reports using crystal reports versus report writer is lightning fast.

Cons

Our company purchased our first Cougar software in the early 90’s, and have updated to every new version along the way. In July 2015 we bought the Denali version, and it has been terrible. Don’t touch it with a ten foot pole. Hardly a day goes by that we don’t find new errors in the software. Spent a lot of dollars to get everything converted and our rep, while trying to be helpful, gets the run around from support. When I talk to support they tell me our support dollars have been used and they can’t report the problem to fix, even though it’s obviously a program error. We can’t generate purchase orders, because the system ignores items on back order. We can’t do a general ledger month to month comparison. I pointed out this problem in July and they said it may be fixed by year end. Many of our month end statements have to be changed because of wrong amounts, and the payroll has bugs. I feel that we are a Beta test sight and paying them to learn of all the errors.

Anna from Scandvik, Inc.

November 2015

Denali is a great product

Pros

Cons

Time zones. They are in MST and we're in EST. Even though they do have CSR available by 9 am our time to solve most of our problems, they are not usually fully staffed until later in the morning.

July 2016

Ronald from FAYETTE COUNTY CHILD DEVELOPMENT, INC.

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

FAYETTE COUNTY HEAD START

Pros

Cons

Some of the reports need improvement. The payroll reports should be keyed more to the information needed for quarterly reporting. They need to allow for more than one accounting year to be open at at time.

John from Lyric Optical

November 2015

Denali is full of Bugs, report information is inaccurate. Information cannot be trusted

Examples 1.Purchase Order generated an incorrect back order PO- the quantity on the PO was not what was in the Inventory Master Record. 2.The General Ledger impact report in Edit does not show accurate balances. 3. Interface with UPS Worldship does not work. 4. The daily backup only goes to a Local C Drive on a desktop. 5. Customer Statements have incorrect due dates. 6. Cannot print a Zero Dollar Invoice, but it does process through posting. 7. The percentages over Min and Max do not always work in PO. 8. Cannot modify existing reports as the data fields available are very restricted. Plus- Crystal reporting tool works very well and can be used to generate stand alone reports directly from underlying files. System speed is very good. Report output allows for export to excel files. Easy to publish adjusted standard reports. Reprint a posting in GL very helpful.

Response from Cougar Mountain Software

Replied December 2015

Thanks for your comments. Your points are acknowledged. We have received a design change request related to PO-generation. Also, you are right about the UPS Worldwide interface. That interface was in CMS Pro (our legacy product) but was never implemented in Denali. There are a couple of points that are unknown to us. These include the issue with the Impact Summary and the issue with the Customer Statement. We¿ve searched our records for reports of these problems without finding them. We welcome your help in recreating those. Some of the points align with the expected use of the product. The backup does not have to be saved only to the local C drive, it can be saved to any networked location. Also, zero dollar invoices are not printed as the default in Denali because many (most) customers do not want them to print. (You can print these invoices manually by selecting All as the invoice type to print.) We are constantly improving Denali and appreciate your input to the process.

Kelly from One Summit

Amazing

Cougar Mountain has excellent customer service and support. They are incredibly responsive and always ready to help and answer any questions. They follow up with you to ensure you are satisfied and don't have any questions. They go above and beyond to ensure customer satisfaction. Their software is also incredibly straightforward and easy to use. I work for a non-profit so I purchase Denali with GL, Payroll, AP, Bank Rec and Donor Express management. The different modules correlate incredibly well together allowing the accounting to be super efficient. It was easy to learn and just makes sense. My sales representative went above and beyond to ensure I had everything I needed and was progressing with my installations and training appointments. He checked in with me regularly and truly cared that this software was meeting my needs. The installation techs were very friendly and ensured the software was up and running quickly. My trainer was incredibly helpful and walked me through how to use the program and different modules. He was thorough, responsive and very friendly. I highly recommend Cougar Mountain!

July 2014

Annette from H G Wood

July 2014

DENALI is a disappointing followup to CMS

Pros

I've been with Cougar since 1990 and have always felt their product gives way more value and flexibility than any other out there on the market. They had a good product in CMS ACT. They also have US-based customer service.

Cons

DENALI is not ready for roll out. It seems like Cougar forgot all the lessons they learned through their DOS and CMS products. The reports are terrible and less informative than those in CMS. I'm having to do manual calculations to determine taxable wages. They don't include sick time, vacation time, or PTO in their history reports, and frankly I haven't figured out where I can get an accurate reporting of total gross wages or taxable wages. Their sort fields work only intermittently (page break on employee = page break on every check!). Denali feels like it was cobbled together and rolled out before it had even measured up to the standards of ACT; it's definitely not an "upgrade"! I'm so disappointed in Denali that I am considering evaluating other software moving forward, as Denali is not meeting my needs or providing the data I need for our reconciliation and internal accounting processes. In all fairness, I haven't updated to Denali 4.1 SP1 yet, and some of these issues may have been resolved.

June 2016

Kathy from Gary Foglio Trucking, Inc.

June 2016

I have used Cougar Mountain Denali for 3 years.

Pros

Cons

Wish I had more options on the reports. The programing you can do yourself for custom reports hasn't been easy.

autumn from chenango supply

software

its slow at times and gets very expensive

Pros

the customer service is very friendly and helpful

Cons

its complicating at times and is very slow

Response from Cougar Mountain Software

Replied October 2018

Autumn, We would love the opportunity to talk with you about the specific issues that you're seeing. One of our core values is "unparalleled customer success", and we will work tirelessly to ensure that your experience using our Denali software is second to none. Is there a specific issue that I can address that would improve your experience with Denali?

Bonnie from Interstate Battery of Sioux City

Interstate Battery of Sioux City - Bonnie

Pros

We have been using CMS since at least since 1987 and have had no problems, easy to work with

Cons

Support is awesome but we don't have to call very often at all, the whole group is great to work with

Josh from Home Care Assistance

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Excellent Payroll System For Our Non Profit!

Pros

We were really excited to get started with growing our non profit but quickly became weary of the accounting requirements when paying individuals. It's been an amazing growth step in our organization.

Cons

It took some time to transition into this platform from our regular payroll system. However, with their support this was a quick and easy transition.

John from Mission Aviation Fellwoship

Non-Profit, Multi country, Multi currency, multi user installtions

Pros

Multi user and multi currency. the customer support is great. they do quickly respond to us. they have great remote desktop software to control your machine and quickly help with problems.

Cons

poor code requiring constant updates/fixes.., which most time is Full 3gb .iso install. since we are spread across the globe most of these I have to get very large iso across very slow, high latency, frequent dropped VSAT connections. frequent code generated end of year imbalances which requires yet another upgrade... hardcoded SA access for database queries.. published SA password so one code easily hack any competitors databases. until the last round of Installations very careful, undocumented tricks for installation.

Cindy from USO Biomed

Phenomenal

Pros

I love that the product is so functional. There are so many ways to use the system to meet the very specific needs of our company. The customer service is beyond awesome. Not only are they extremely knowledgeable, they are eager to help learn the product and use it to its full capabilities for your application. I could not recommend them more highly!

Cons

There is literally nothing I don't LOVE about Denali and Cougar Mountain Software. They have exceeded my hopes and expectations in all ways.

Jean from Neale Marine Transportation

Long-term Customer

I began using the software from Cougar Mountain in the early 1990's. I had previously used software from two other companies with the first being too skimpy on reports and the second developed a major glitch. The initial set-up of the information was easy, and once the system was up and running, I was thrilled with the results and the detailed reports. I have used and upgraded the software various times, and to this day I'm still extremely happy and quite content with Cougar Mountain. Due to the detailed reports which it is able to produce, we have been able to substantially keep our CPA fees to a minimum. We also use corresponding checks from Cougar Mountain for our Accounts Payable and Payroll transactions due to the ease of ordering, consistency, and fast shipping.

Cheri from Scott Naake Paper Co

I would never reccommend Cougar Mountain

I am very unhappy with Cougar Mtn. and the software...things do not balance and know one can tell us why. They have messed up our Customer notes and can not fix so now we really have a mess. When I ask a question, I am told they can not answer that and they don't know why the reports look the way they do??? One report won't even print out with the correct customer address and days have been spent trying to fix it and it wasn't fixed....customer order sheets have the incorrect address or no address

Response from Cougar Mountain Software

Replied April 2016

Thank you for your feedback. We are certainly sorry that you have experienced these issues. Our records indicate that we have, on numerous occasions, attempted to recreate the issues you have noted. Thus far we have not been able to successfully identify an issue. We¿ve even used your data but still have not been able to reproduce the errors. We, unfortunately, see a pattern of customer problems related to the use of our heritage software (CMS Pro) and the new versions of the Windows operating system. When other customers have experienced these types of issues, we have seen that the upgrade to our newest version of accounting software, Denali, and successful data conversation, has eliminated many of the issues you have described. We encourage you to investigate upgrading from our older technology to the latest version of Denali accounting software.

Christine from Steuben Sales, Inc.

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

I've had a pretty great experience so far with Denali,

Pros

The system is user friendly and pretty easy to navigate. I like that I can add modules at anytime. The customer service is fantastic!

Cons

I would like to be able to customize my own reports. But it may be that I'm not familiar enough yet with the reporting to realize there is a report out there that is what I'm looking for. I'm still new finding my way around.

Shivakshi from GlobalLogic

Cougar Mountain DENALI

Cougar Mountain DENALI is ideal for small to mid-size companies. Very cost-effective yet plenty of features. Easy to learn and use. The software is very stable and secure. I do like it a lot and need to learn a lot of things right now.

Pros

Manages an unlimited amount of inventory and concurrent users. Amazing customer support.

Cons

Many features costs extra money, even after purchasing the separate module.

December 2014

Aaron from Truck Parts Sales Inc.

Denali is the best!

Pros

Cons

I'd like to be able to better customize what and how a screen looks and acts. As far as the vendor, the thing I like the least about them is sometimes it's hard to get through to support.

May 2016

Karen from Tarrant County's Credit Union

May 2016

Single service user

We are using only the PO module of the software. Before purchasing the software, we shared specific requirements for our PO system, and we either did a poor job of communicating those requirements, or the sales team made promises that the installers couldn't match. Because we are charged for all support calls, we hesitate to continue to complain, so we're making it work as is. If I had it all to do over again, I would probably look elsewhere.

Response from Cougar Mountain Software

Replied June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to post a review and provide your honest assessment. We have reviewed your support logs and believe the corrections to your reported problems were provided to you. If you have yet to implement the latest version of the PO module, please do so. If you still encounter problems, we encourage you to contact us. Regarding the use of support: we do bill customers based on their usage of support. We find this to be a fair method of cost as you literally "pay for what you use" as opposed to a fixed fee pricing structure where you pay for support you might or might not use. We are constantly working to improve Denali as well as our customer relationships; we appreciate your input to the process.

Betty from Crystal Pharmacy

Not user friendly

I know that we have an outdated version of your software, but find it to be not user friendly and when you call for help, you are initially put on hold for as much as 45 minutes and then it takes the whole day to get a call back. When I need help, I need it at the time... No need to contact us, we are changing software and are about to go live.

Response from Cougar Mountain Software

Replied December 2015

Betty, thank you for posting your feedback. We certainly can understand the frustration of waiting for support. We released Denali, our latest and flagship product, many years ago and have concentrated our support staff on meeting the needs of the growing volume of Denali users. The result has been that the number of staff trained and available to service customers that remain on our heritage product (CMS Pro) has dwindled. Because there are fewer available staff that know this aging product the result is longer response times for customers that remain on that product. We are sad to hear that you will be converting to another accounting product but wish you well and good business in the coming years.

October 2014

Steve from G&T Engine Parts

October 2014

It has been easy to learn to use. The modular structure is helpful.

Pros

The product seems to be well-thought-out. The vendor has been great in providing support and training

Cons

My sales representative quit soon after we purchased the product. However, his replacement was helpful and we got through it well.

James from Technology intelligence Agency

Industry: Philanthropy

The Importance of Audit Trails

It's a real nightmare when you get audited. It's even worse when the accounting software you paid good money for doesn't facilitate the aforementioned audit. Now, with Cougar Mountain accounting software, we don't have to worry about a thing. Running a non-profit is challenging enough and keeping up with the accounting doesn't make it any less challenging. We weren't taking any chances this time around so we went with CM's Denali Business Summit edition.

Pros

The ability to control access at almost any level. I can easily restrict access to certain employees.

Cons

I feel like some of the add-ons should come with the highest level package.

Russell from Money Smarts

2.5

Rough start

Pros

It seems as though it could be a valuable software. Was probably a large step up from the DOS days.

Cons

You can't go back an look at transactions. They have an internal coding that you must first learn to get anywhere around the software.

Response from David

Replied June 2016

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. It seems your experience was out of the ordinary, but none-the-less very valuable to our team. Over the last 34 years we’ve invested in qualified staff that understand accounting, some of whom hold master’s degrees in accounting, CPA certification, and a who all have well rounded exposure to best practices in accounting. Cougar Mountain Software customers consistently report 94.78 satisfaction with our solution and our ongoing commitment supporting our customers as business partners. We hope that we can earn the chance to help you serve your clients in the future. Please reach out with any additional suggestions, or if we can help in anyway call a member of our leadership team at (208) 375-4455 Ext. 165. We would be happy to help.

November 2014

Annette from H G Wood Industries LLC

November 2014

CMS DENALI - Not Road Worthy

I've used Cougar Mountain Software for about 25 years. Their ACT version was an excellent product. I had to convert to DENALI due to an OS upgrade. I have never been so disappointed in a Cougar Mountain product. Their reports are not nearly as robust as their ACT reports, their Payroll doesn't even provide the information you need to reconcile each month, let alone each year. I've had errors where unbalanced transactions post. Now, the general ledger and AP reports don't reconcile == and I have so little confidence in this software's reporting accuracy, I don't know where to even begin looking for a difference -- could be anywhere!! This review is for the 4.1.1 version. I am told the new version corrects some of the defects -- but they have miles and miles and miles and miles to go to catch up to their ACT version. At least their technical support people are pleasant. I've spent so much time on the phone with them, I'm wondering if we're related.

MEHEDUL HASAN from Itskybd

Another Best

For a combination of software, customer support, and account executive representation. Highly Recommended

Pros

Best customer service no doubt hare. Easy to work with CMS and Manages inventory access at any level.

Cons

Few add-ons cost extra money and the payroll has bugs. Can’t able to look back at transactions and it complex for the beginner

Brian from MTI

20+ years of solid performance

Pro's - Easy data entry, batch processing, data integrity. Con's - Not easily customizable (lots of extra data fields to enter thru in data entry), sub-ledgers have to be balanced to control accounts manually (a/p and a/r ledgers versus balances in General ledger) - doesn't not flag when they are out of balance. Financial reports are very basic. No cash-flow reports. Overall, I am very pleased with this accounting package.

Dan from Farmer's Trophies & Engraving

Very Satisfied

Pros

Cons

I would like for the updates to be easier to install.

December 2015

Regina from Topeka Independent Living Resource Center, Inc.

Used in a small non-profit, GL for about 4 years and Payroll for over 10 years

The software is easy to learn and use. We don't use all of the available features but the ones we use work well. The reporting is substantial and easy to access and customize. We have always received very helpful and knowledgeable support when needed. The only "con" I would mention is that the "Help" screens within the software are sometimes a little hard to follow.

Melissa from Dothan Industrial Hardware

December 2015

Only downfall I have found is I can not search by any word in the description. Example: 3/4" carbide drill bit - you have to put 3/4" in before it pulls up, you can not search carbide and it show up. Would prefer any word in the description allow the item to show up (If that makes any sense) :) Other than that, great customer service and its an easy to use program.

Thomas from Shitzel Manufacturing Holding Corp.

Industry: Mining & Metals

Antique or Old - Not Innovative or Disruptive

I used cougar Mountain software, Denali For about a week when I realize the software was old, antiquated, and lackluster. In today's business world I need a software that as agile and innovative so I can be disruptive in making excellent business decisions. While the product might be cheap you get what you pay for.

Pros

I thought I liked price, think again

Cons

Antiquated, old, lackluster simply not good compared to what's in the market today.

Kim from Lawrence Township

March 2016

Super user-friendly and great support staff

Very cost-effective yet plenty of features. Compares well to BS&A and other larger fund accounting systems and much better than QuickBooks. Customer support always top-notch. Highly recommend it for smaller municipalities who want all the features of a sophisticated fund accounting system at a reasonable cost.

Margaret from Chesley Plbg Supply

Partial usage of software

We only use Cougar Mountain to post information from our hand written invoices. We post invoice #, total due and customer po# only. This gives us an ability to mail a statement with payments posted against it. It does give us a report to use for Sales Tax. We do not have inventory or A/P on this system.

Tom from The Collection

February 2016

Very comprehensive accounting and POS solution

Very well thought out and flexible system allows us to track our inventory with custom reports. All accounting modules are covered and fully integrated providing a comprehensive solution. Customer support is sometimes slow and not all support personnel are helpful.

Shannon from Allen's Transfer & Storage

March 2016

We have been using Cougar Mtn for 15 years now, I prefer it over Quickbooks.

Customer service is great, software is easy to use, updates are pretty painless. Transaction codes can be a little tricky and some of the windows are small and harder to read for us older folks! Overall I would recommend Cougar Mountain.

Darthie from Titus County Fresh Water Supply District

March 2016

Great software and very user friendly.

Currently using Cougar Mountain Pro 2016. The Software Assurance program is a must have. The customer service department (online and over the phone) is exceptional! Please continue to offer support for us Pro users for a very long time.

Mary from West Boise Sewer District

September 2015

Easy to use. Great reports.

We converted to Denali about 9 months ago and I have nothing but good things to say about the experience. The trainer was awesome and the few times we have needed tech support I have been pleased with their responsiveness.

Lezah from Genesee JT. School District

Accurate, easy to use.

I used Cougar Mountain software for 15 years, changed briefly to a software that catered to our State reporting. I switched back to Cougar Mountain and I feel like I have a product I can rely on. LOVE-IT.

Tammy from ESM, INC.

February 2016

Cougar responds to my questions within the day.

It is user friendly. I like the idea of being able to export to a excel or another type of software, BUT it does not put the file in workbook form, there for it looks just like the Denali printed copy.

mark from bodylean

Generally good integrated package

Good integrated product. Generally difficult to get a tech support person right away or during non-peak business hours. POS falls short with marketing tools to support retention / repeat business.

Sue from Barth Electronics

November 2015

Works great, customer service is always expensive

Wish you could pay to update the tax forms (Crystal Reports/Aatrix, without having to purchase an expensive new version of Denali every year (about $1100.00 )!

April 2011

Christine from BSM

April 2011

Reports

I have used this software since 1990. Need I say more?

Pros

Variety of viewing Personal options Download to spreadsheets Design your own

Cons

Too many options in Report Writer and no time to learn them all.