Feature Ratings Breakdown

Funtionality

• Pros

• "it works and the virtual terminal is very easy to use"

• "In addition to the lower credit card processing rates Century offers, the application integrates with our ERP system and was easy to deploy."

• "I like that I can access it in quick book and it very easy to operate I would say it work well overall. "

• "Its very easy to use. Love that it works inside Quickbooks. What use to take almost 4 hours to do now takes about 1 hour or less."

• Cons

• "you have to reenter the entire card number when only the expiration date has changed. but in the scheme of things, this is a minor issue. "

• "There is nothing I don't like about this product."

• "It is quite slow to load so that can be problematic when trying deal with customer in a timely fashion. "

Filter reviews by:

Sort by: Most Helpful | Most Recent

Showing 1-20 of 33 reviews

Do you use this product?Write a review

Kerry from Faber Burner Company

Century Business Solutions Is The One Stop Shop For Companies Credit Card Processing Needs!

My experience with Century Business Solutions has been nothing but wonderful! I started out by having a major problem with my current credit card processor who dropped one of our online stores because we sold pre-owned parts. I found your company online - because I wanted a new solution that would process walk-in orders, over the phone orders, and payments on both of our oscommerce stores. When I called in I was connected with Tristan Wynn who got an earful from me in the beginning of our conversation because I have had nothing but bad luck with credit card processors in the past. Tristan made himself available anytime I needed to talk, he answered questions for me and when he didn't have the answer he got the question answered for me. He was honest, he didn't feed me any line of crap. He just told me what your company could do and so far with the results and solutions we see - everything is spot on and you guys have a great solutions! You are in my opinion the one stop shop for credit card processing with your POS, mobile app, and ecommerce solutions! After signing the paperwork to get setup with Century Business Solutions - our account was approved within 24-48 hours which was great as well because our one online store was down - the only thing we could accept was paypal. After getting approved Tristan got me in touch with Brian "Gio" Giovannone - Client Services Specialist who worked with me over the phone on getting both of our online stores setup, with special source identification so we can see what payments come from what store. We did some test transactions, and all seemed to be working good with the stores! Gio also helped me get POS software installed on my computer, and setup users for the others in the office that need access to it. Tristan & Gio are top notch! Very Professional & very helpful! This all took place last week - October 27th. This morning I come into the office and we got two orders online - I had some questions about them. I reached out to Tristan who pointed me to support team. I worked with an Alex - then processed a very large $96,000.00 transaction and then spoke with a Kristina Engen - to verify that payments went through, that everything on your end looked good. Alex and Kristina were also very helpful, made me feel good about some of our first transactions with your company. I look forward to our future dealings with Century Business Solutions and your whole team!!

Pros

I love how everything is integrated from the POS terminal to our online websites, etc. And I love the ease of use/straight forward approach to your software!

Cons

None so far!

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied October 2016

Hi Kerry, Thanks for the positive feedback! At Century Business Solutions, we strive to ensure that your taken care of from start to finish. If you have any questions regarding your integration, please don't hesitate to reach out to us. We are here to help.

Robyn from The Dentists Service Company

We have been happy with eBizCharge and functionality of the customer portal.

Pros

I like that it is easy to see the transactions in the eBiz portal and to create custom reports. It has also been great to have the support documentation that is available online.

Cons

Please create a service ticket structure for support issues. As a customer, I want to see the status of my support issue more clearly. Emailing to a generic mailbox for support makes it difficult to reference multiple issues that occur near the same time period. Having a ticket structure would also make it easier for customers like us to communicate issues/resolutions across our global developer teams who need updates on the status of issues with our gateway integration. It would also make it clearer who our contact is for each issue. We have experienced times where the support person has to locate an email that we sent to support, but there was no ticket reference number assigned, so we spent time describing the issue instead of them just being able to pull it up.

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied December 2017

Hi Robyn, Thank you so much for taking the time to write us this great review. We really appreciate the feedback you provided and we're always looking for ways to improve our customer experience :) We will make sure to discuss ticket structure as a team and see how we can implement it in future communications. Please don't hesitate to give additional feedback to our support team anytime.

September 2016

Jole from East Coast Trailer & Equipment Co.,Inc.

eBizCharge review EXCELLENCE

I have been using eBiz for several years, this is the Best Customer Service vendor for credit cards I have ever experienced. It is very user friendly, and the quality of the product is Great. I can not say anything bad about this product. If we have had a problem they have always been there to assist us in a timely manner, you don't get put on hold for long wait times and you always get a live person. When you speak to a person they are always friendly and happy to assist you. Excellent Product, Excellent Service, I would recommend this to anyone.

Pros

Being user friendly

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about this product.

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied September 2016

Hi Jole, Thanks for the positive feedback. We are happy to hear that our focus on Customer Support is showing through feedback such as yours. We are committed to helping our community, so thank you for the positive feedback Jole. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you have any other issues. Century Business Solutions

Dodie from Got Mow Lawn Care, LLC

I LOVE IT!!! Support is always there and very quick to respond.

SUPPORT when needed. I rarely need support, however as we all know.... when you need it, you need support team to be there.

Pros

It helps by having an extra "checks and balance" step with the batch reports. Since I am dealing with peoples money, I use this as hard-copy report to review for double checking. AS well as using it to help balance my Quick Books banking/deposit process.

Cons

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied July 2017

Hi Dodie, Thank you for the wonderful review. It's always a pleasure to work with you!

Marie from Silver Service Refreshment Systems

Ebiz has always been professional, prompt and easy to work

Pros

I have never had issues or problems with this software and that makes me ecstatic!! On top of that they have saved us money:)

Cons

We have Sage accounting and anytime I do a Sage upgrade I have to reinstall EBiz. So I do need to call and have them reinstall it for me but they are always accessible and quick to get it done!

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied April 2018

Hello Marie, thank you for the wonderful review! We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we're so glad that EBizCharge is integrating well with your Sage accounting software. Please let us know if we can help you with anything else in the future. Thanks again, Marie!

Mary from American Hofmann Corporation

I have a problem with the new update help me with the problem.

Pros

I love this software I not so hot about the update. I am not a person for a lot of word I deal this words that are to the point. I don't have time for a lot of words. I have a job to do and not BS

Cons

There is nothing I like least about this software. I do not like the new update. I am not a person for a lot of dams words take this or leave it. It's your choice

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied March 2018

Thank you very much for the positive feedback, Mary! We're happy to have you as a client and glad you love using our software. We'll pass along your review to Michael.

sara from Forney Industries

had to call to get a card capture completed, because we were past the window to push the charge thru

Pros

have the ability to process transactions myself, the application is user friendly and allows us to better monitor each charge

Cons

very slow to load - specifically the POS, very slow to load. this is frustrating when on the phone with a customer that wants to pay their bills, but have to wait for the POS to load.

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied December 2017

Hi Sara, Thank you for the feedback! It's great to hear the solution is easy to use. I will have the support team look into the slow load time for you as it may be something we can find a quick solution to. If you ever aren't 100% satisfied with the way the solution is running please don't hesitate to contact our support team, they are always happy to help. We appreciate the feedback.

David from Great Western Leasing & Sales, LLC

September 2016

eBiz and Justin Giltner are awesome!!!

Yes, your company is great to expedite credit card processing for our national company.. Justin, is the very best and most knowledgeable..

Pros

speed

Cons

na

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied September 2016

Hi David, Glad we could help you and keep things running smoothly. Let us know if anything else comes up or any questions you may run into. Have a great day! Thanks, Justin

Nicket from Bayview dental

Good

Cons

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied January 2018

Hi Nicket, Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated! We are glad you are happy with the solution. I will have the support team look into the load time for you, it may be something we can find an easy solution to. We appreciate the feedback.

Hal from ATEquip

Title: Pleased as Punch

Rodney Johnson is most knowledgeable and supportive. He works with me on line to solve processing problems. He is prompt with accurate professional answers.

Pros

Prompt and accurate answers

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied September 2016

Thank you Hal, always a pleasure sir!

Jeannie from Best of the Best Network, Inc.

Customer Support gets 10 Stars!!!

I am a new customer with Century Solutions and their eBizCharge system. I am in South Florida and Customer Service is in Irvine, CA; a time difference of 3 hours. It never fails, I will always have a call back about 11 AM EST to address what ever issues I may be having. They are very courteous, knowledgeable and respectful of your time. I'm sure no matter who you get in customer service to help you, you will be very satisfied. Enjoy the experience!

Pros

Cons

Whenever I close out of Quickbooks it closes down the program

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied January 2017

Hi Jeannie, Thank you for the wonderful review! We love hearing the positive feedback about our support team, and we're so happy hear you're enjoying the QuickBooks integration. It's a pleasure having you as a customer :)

Chuck from AStoreroom Storages Texas

Quickbooks eBiz Card Processing Plug-In: Customer Support

This review is primarily about the Customer Support I have had with during our tenure using the eBiz/ Century Business Solutions. The representative is by far one of the most knowledgeable & positive customer support representatives I have had with any company's Customer Support representative. When I start to ask a question he can almost finish the question and immediately begin to walk me thru a solution & a full explanation of the process. If he senses a bit of confusion on my part, he will promptly suggest an offer to remote access our system and walk me thru the process and point out other features that may be useful. Always pleasant & courteous, it has been my distinct pleasure working with him. Thank you Customer Support representative for keeping our card processing system in top shape!

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied December 2016

Hi Chuck, Thanks for the positive feedback on Alex's support efforts. We are happy to hear that he has done a great job of assisting you with your questions throughout this process. Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future if other questions come up. Thank you Chuck and have a great day!

Paula from Choice Wellness LLC

Review of E Biz Charge

This product is not as seamless as Intuit Payment Solutions, so there is a learning curve with it, but their customer service is very good and very willing to help with any problems or questions that come up. We are happy with our decision to use E Biz Charge.

Pros

it works and the virtual terminal is very easy to use

Cons

not as seamless as Intuit Payment Solutions but that's to be expected I know

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied September 2016

Hi Paula, Thanks for this review. We are glad to hear that our Support Team has been willing to help with any problems or questions that come up, as well as letting us know that our software was not as seamless as you may have thought. We will definitely let our in-house design team know to work on making the transition more efficient. Thank you again Paula, EBizCharge

William from UST Services, Inc.

We have been very satisfied from installation several months ago and continuing

Excellent pricing. Very supportive software provided.

Pros

Software works very well with our accounting system. The information we receive for reconciliation is clear and the reporting system reconciles very nicely with our bank account reconciliation each month.

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied February 2018

Hi William, Thank you so much for the kind words. We really appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us and we are glad to hear that EBizCharge is integrating well with your accounting software. We are so lucky to have amazing customers like you. Please let us know if there is anything we can help you with in the future. Thanks again, William!

Marian from EMS Safety Services, Inc.

EBizCharge solved our credit card processing problems

After years of frustration with mysterious fees, terrible service, and being told by the payment gateway to talk to the merchant processor and vice versa, I gave up on my current processor and decided to shop for a new solution. I evaluated several different credit card processing software solutions. I finally chose EBizCharge because it worked well with Dynamics CRM and GP, and looked like it would save me time and money. I couldn't be happier! Not only is the functionality incredibly easy, but it also saves our employees time spent on processing. Their customer service and follow through with everything they say has been amazing. I am a very satisfied customer.

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied March 2017

Hi Marian, thank you for such a great review. You guys are always such a pleasure to work with and we value your business. We're here to help whenever you need it. :)

Karan from Arizona state university

Easy to use application

Pros

You can pretty much do anything with the app related to your receivables. Has a quick turnaround and a very friendly user interface. A must try application.

Cons

I have been using this application since quite a few months now and it has automated invoicing, data entry and managing receivables.

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied March 2018

Hi Karen, Thank you so much for your kind words! We're glad that you're enjoying EBizCharge and its automation features. Please let us know if you need anything else.

Mandie from Elwood Safety Co

Customer Service

For any mistake I make through the system the customer service always goes above and beyond to ensure everything is done correctly. I've started calling Rodney directly and he will take the time to find a solution to my problems. I highly recommend this service based on the service I receive from Rodney.

Pros

It integrates with my accounting program easily and is clear to understand

Cons

I'm happy with it.

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied September 2016

Thank you Mandie, we are here to help! Also very pleased to know our product is a good fit for you!

Tom from DM2 Software, Inc.

Great customer support!

Cost saving on credit card processing and handling. Better customer service with self-serv payment portal.

Pros

Response from Century Business Solutions of

Replied December 2017

Hi Tom, Thank you for the great review. We appreciate your business and are always so happy to hear about positive customer support experiences. We are here if you ever need anything.

Gladys from Quartet Technology, Inc