Everhour

Everhour Reviews

RATING:

• icon"I love how it easily connects to Asana. It has a clean interface."
  • icon"Very simple yet powerful. Integration with Asana is great."
  • icon"But overall Everhour is extremely easy to use, and helped my team improve our dedication to our projects."
  • icon"Instead I stumbled upon it by accidentally hovering over a particular area of the page."
  • icon"When service is down or not working. Browser extension is not updatedable every time (even if showing that update is possible, can be browser problem alsi ...)."
  • icon"Lost Safari Plugin due to update to Safari 13. No API to write own integrations with Zapier and co."

All Everhour Reviews

Easy hour registration with budgetting + invoicing

The easy way of data entry of of my daily different tasks reduced my frustration of this tedious task and saved me time in the end. I do not use a timer, but everhour does provide one too. The overall functionality from time entry, scheduling, budgetting, reporting and invoicing makes it more than just time entry with a well thought out interface,

Pros

The software has a really nifty integration with Clickup and provides you the information in a single click. The interface is very intuitive and helps us reduce time needed to report hours of different project tasks. On top of the nice integration it goes even further and provides a way to get more grip on a project by defining a budget. And when all hours written, you can customize your reports or use the API to run queries/exports of the data.

Cons

As we work with contracts too, we had to find a workaround to get these grouped/reported. We would love to see some kind of recurring projects which can be renewed on an interval, so support contracts on hourly or ficed price basis can be handled towards invoicing.

Reasons for choosing Everhour

Better integration with Clickup. Better user interface Existence of an API Budgetting + Scheduling of Projects

Reasons for switching to Everhour

We used Jira together with Timesheet, the performance withheld us from quickly add tickets and time. We found Clickup and together with everhour we have a better solution which works faster and gives better insights.

Response from Weavora

Thanks for the insightful feedback, Paul!

Replied August 2019

Casey

User Review

Smooth

Pros

Clear and accessible navigation tools that make time tracking quick and easy.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about Everhour!

Reasons for switching to Everhour

Workfront is a beast of a program, making simple tasks way more difficult than they need to be. Everhour took me about 30 seconds to learn how to navigate. I love the quick and easy-to-use timer feature.

Response from Weavora

Thanks a lot for your wonderful feedback!

Noelle

I like Everhour

It's OK, as far as time trackers go. I have not recommended it to anyone yet, but if anyone asked me, I'd say it's pretty good. I prefer the other time tracker that I have used for 10+ years, but my organization prefers Everhour, mainly because of the way it integrates with Asana. And I do have to say, Everhour's integration with Asana is superior to the other time tracker that I used.

Pros

I like the Chrome plugin and the way it integrates seamlessly with Asana.

Cons

I would like to be able to use this at a more micro level. We have it set up to be task-oriented, but I'd like it to be not only task oriented by micro task. For example, if I'm writing an article, the task is for the article, but I do writing, editing, and publishing. I like to track those individual sub tasks under the umbrella of the parent task. I also don't like the dashboard user experience. I've used another time tracker for years, and it has a much better dashboard UX; Everhour is not as intuitive as I'd like. That said, it is a nice time tracker, especially given all of its integrations.

Reasons for switching to Everhour

My company chose Everhour. I didn't have a choice.

Response from Weavora

Hi Noelle, This is possible to track time on Asana subtasks, so I believe your desire of micro management can be achieved.

Alan

August 2022

Good product

Overall is a good product that have their pros and cons

Pros

It is very user-friendly and the interface looks good. Easy to use for the employees

Cons

The mobile app is what I liked the least because it is just for iPhone and not everyone on the company have iPhone, so when they are working outside the office they are not being able to keep track of the time spent on a project. Even with people with iPhone they are not able to search by project

Reasons for choosing Everhour

It was the most user-friendly and quickly to understand and teach the employees. Also because I liked the interface

Response from Weavora

Thanks for the feedback, Alan!

Replied September 2022

Tamala

October 2022

The time tracking feature on Everhour is awesome!

Pros

I love the time tracking aspect as that is what I use the most

Cons

Nothing that I have noticed in particular

Response from Weavora

Thanks a lot!

HAnk

Industry: Industrial Automation

IT Tech opinion

good

Pros

Ease of install of software and configuration

Cons

There is no desktop app integration for Asana

Pablo

November 2022

La mejor herramienta para realizar seguimiento de tareas

Pros

Utilizo Everhour a diario integrado con Asana y es muy útil para poder ver el tiempo empleado por tareas y a su vez por cada proyecto. Utilizo la extensión de Chrome, que una vez instalada funciona perfectamente.

Cons

Tuve algunos problemas a la hora de vincular la extensión para que funcionara integrado con Asana, pero una vez logrado funciona bien.

peter

October 2022

Good product

Pros

Invoice clients with hr rate and he’s spent on project

Cons

Nothing it dose what we need it to do !

Response from Weavora

Thank you for this review!

Lu

Industry: Research

Good experience for me

Good experience until now

Pros

Easy to use, to share and report working time

Cons

Until now i do not have much negative experience about this product.

Evan

June 2022

User Friendly and Effective

We have been able to accurately track and monitor our teams time and how long it takes to compete certain tasks.

Pros

This software is so easy to use! Our team has been using it for a little over a month now and our transition has been seamless.

Cons

There really isn’t anything to dislike off the top of my head.

Response from Weavora

Hi Evan, thanks for the review!

Replied July 2022

September 2022

Everhour is great tool to use!

Pros

Easy to use and very good support for developer working from home

Cons

There is nothing that bothers me actually

Response from Weavora

Thanks!

El

June 2022

Best thing ever

Pros

Sooooo easy to use! This makes my life extremely simple.

Cons

I wish I knew it existed sooner! It's been perfect.

Response from Weavora

Thanks for the review!

Replied June 2022

Jeffrey

A helpful service for time tracking and capacity planning!

Everhour is helping us figure out how much time we need to deliver our various services. This, in turn, helps us make better decisions and run our business better. Thank you, Minsk friends!

Pros

- The Asana integration is very useful and usable. It's terrific, for example, that timing on sub-tasks is summed up in the main task. - Tracking time estimates against actual time worked is helping us figure out our capacity planning. - The interface and tools are well-designed and generally easy to use.

Cons

- I still need the ability to see and organize task timelines by time of day, rather than only totals. - The Toggl broswer integration was very popular at our company and many of us miss it (but the Asana integration makes up for it pretty spectacularly, once you're used to starting/stopping timing in there :-)

Reasons for switching to Everhour

Everhour's value-for-money for features offered convinced us to make the move. It seemed to fit our needs better than Toggle. Also, we love working in Asana; your Asana integration was another strong selling point.

Response from Weavora

Thanks, Jeffrey! you can now also track time with intervals in Asana. The option shows up when you add time manually.

Replied November 2019

Julie

Decent time tracking software with great reporting

Everhour is a good time tracker with advanced reporting features, however it requires more organization than our team was consistently able to accomplish. It would be best for those with more defined roles, who perform the same few tasks on a regular basis.

Pros

We love how Everhour can show how long each team member, and the team as a whole, have spent on any given task and project. This really helps us control costs and get an accurate idea how we are all spending our time. We use it in integration with Basecamp.

Cons

The integration with Basecamp is a little clunky - you can only track time on items that are already entered somewhere as a “task” in Basecamp, so we ended up with long, individual “ongoing for time tracking” lists to make sure we could track all our time. One team member really had difficulty figuring out how to track time and it became an issue. The value of the reporting only works if every team member is very organized & disciplined about categorizing tracked time correctly, so we often weren’t able to get the data we hoped for. We would have liked an easier way to report some of our tasks, because on a small team where everyone “wears a lot of hats,” coordinating between Everhour and Basecamp to make sure everything was tracked in the right project could get tedious and overwhelming.

Response from Weavora

Hi Julie, thanks so much for the feedback! But is that true not true that a better organization brough more clarity in what was achieved and how to accomplish better results?

Replied October 2019

Excellent, just excellent

Tracking time and cost to me vs employee. Seeing meeting time costs and ensuring meetings are short. Improved visibility into costs of things I didn't realize takes so long.

Pros

I like the Asana integration. I use the application regularly to keep track of project timelines and estimates. Manage employee times and timesheets and know who's in and who's out. Tried about 4 other apps and this was the exact one I was looking for. Once I found it I stopped looking.

Cons

I sometimes get confused where some of the admin features live. Having the tabs in tabs I can get a bit lost finding what tab contains timesheets or reports.

Reasons for choosing Everhour

We tried 3 other software apps before settling on this. After using the other ones Integration was not good, the apps weren't consistent and it was difficult to get what we wanted in reports. Everhour was excellent and gave us exactly what we wanted. We run multiple projects and needed to easily track all of them as well as subsets of projects. This let us do it without complex configuration. It just worked.

Reasons for switching to Everhour

Manic time wasn't developing. They didn't have good Mac integration, didn't have good admin abilities and couldn't edit other employees times.

Response from Weavora

Hi Daniel, thanks a lot for your feedback. We will think it over how to avoid menus in menus.

Replied October 2019

Everhour Review

Pros

Everhour is very easy to use, as a daily user and admin, I use it every day to track time, and weekly to generate billing reports and invoices. Everhour has been invaluable to accurately tracking and billing my time.

Cons

Only thing missing is a phone app, but the website works well enough on mobile that you don't really need it.

Reasons for choosing Everhour

better integrations and better invoicing and billing stories.

Reasons for switching to Everhour

When I switched, the integrations with everhour were better, and the reporting and invoicing were better.

Response from Weavora

Hi David, thanks for a great review! do you refer to an Android app?

Replied November 2019