Invoicely

Invoicely Reviews

RATING:

• icon"Ability to see incoming and outgoing revenue/expenses. Also the ability to invoice easily and effectively."
  • icon"These features can be upgraded to something more useful with additions like time management, estimates, and bills. Some of the Pro's are listed below."
  • icon"It's simple to use and easy to keep track of income. There's also great customer service if you have any questions on how the app works."
  • icon"Lagging behind infrastructure and poor design quality."
  • icon"Changing some of the minor settings has been a source of frustration, but not nearly enough to get me to switch to new software."
  • icon"I ultimately left because I was unhappy with the reliance on PayPal and wanted to move away from them."

Browse all Invoicely Reviews

• Have you used Invoicely and would like to share your experience with others?

Harshita

Industry: Writing and Editing

October 2022

Invoicely is my favorite finance tool.

Pros

As part of my job, I am required to work with different organizations, so I decided to try Invoicely and I am in love with it. Its costs are not too high, nor do its prices fluctuate wildly over time. It's great to see so many different invoice templates for various products and companies. There's something for everyone on Invoicely.

Cons

It took me several tries to edit invoices I had already sent. There are times when the Mobile App syncs extremely slowly, which I didn't like.

I Love Invoicely

Invoicely allows me to easily track my time, which has enabled me to create more accurate project estimates. It's smooth as butter to use and I highly recommend it for small businesses.

Pros

One of the best things about Invoicely is the time tracking feature. I love being able to easily track how much time I'm spending on what.

Cons

When sending invoices, you can address them to more than one person. However, the recipients can't see that others were cc'ed. So I've had countless experiences where a recipient in Accounting will reply by forwarding the invoice to my main contact, who I had included on the invoice, or the main contact will reply by forwarding to Accounting, who I had included on the invoice. Basically each thinks the other wasn't included, and this creates more emails and a bit of confusion. The workaround I've adapted is including a note with each invoice telling multiple recipients that they've all been included and are all receiving the same invoice.

Reasons for choosing Invoicely

Invoicely has a cleaner interface. If I remember right, the pricing is slightly better too.

Trevoulin

Easy to use with a slight learning curve

I didn't really enjoy going back into the system of Invoicely after I left Invoiceable all those years ago. Back then it was still a solid system and easy to use. I actually recommended it to many small businesses and friends. But now the experience is a bit of a letdown. Almost as if the product has taken a step back. Although the software moves quickly and is sleek-looking I would not use it again.

Pros

Invoicely (previously known as Invoiceable) boasts a basic set of features for the small-time user who wants to generate a few invoices every now and again. These features can be upgraded to something more useful with additions like time management, estimates, and bills. Some of the Pro's are listed below: -Takes seconds to get in and create and deploy an invoice - Easily customize the logo and customize the basic look of the invoice - Add new or manage existing customers fast - View all your due, paid, and pending invoices in one easy-to-view screen. - Fast loading times.

Cons

The cons of the Invoicely software come in when you look at what it was before it took on its new form. Previously although it lacked a load of customization and features the ease of use and restrictions were not as heavy as they are now. At every turn, the basic user feels as though they need to upgrade with the lightning bolt looming beside feature tabs. That being said here are the cons: - Targetted at premium users - A slight learning curve and takes time to find all you are looking for - To access all the main features you must upgrade. - Customization of forms has not improved. - Still quite basic.

August 2022

Great to start off as a sole trader

Pros

Easy to get going, create and manage invoices, and run reports for tax return

Cons

Lack of integration is a bit of a limitation

Krishna

May 2022

Invoicely It's an indispensable business tool

Many small companies and close friends have asked for my recommendation. However, the current impression is one of disappointment. There is a distinct lack of innovation in the product. However, despite the software's speed and slick appearance, I would not use it again.

Pros

It's been a lifesaver for my companies, and I've never had to pay a dime to use the features I required. To be honest, finding a way to quickly invoice both new and returning clients gave me plenty of restless nights, but it's an essential part of any business. When I discovered Invoicely, this problem was finally solved.

Cons

Taking a look at what Invoicely was before it became what it is now reveals some of its flaws. Previously, it was easier to use and had less limits, despite the fact that it lacked a lot of flexibility and capabilities.

Reasons for switching to Invoicely

I've found Invoicely to be an invaluable tool for managing my finances, and I strongly recommend it.

Divan

Invoices Done!

Invoicely is a very handy program that makes day to day invoicing easy and effortless.

Pros

Invoicely offers small companies, entrepreneurs and start-up users a great opportunity to keep track of their finances with an easy to use and easy to navigate the invoicing system. Logging in is seamless and the dashboard offers great versatility by generating income reports as well as tell you what amount of money is still due.

Cons

There is no mobile app and a free account won't allow you to generate an estimate on your work.

Reasons for choosing Invoicely

Offers a free plan for users with a limited budget

Rafael

Industry: Music

Super easy to use, is a huge help

Very happy, will upgrade to paid service once needed

Pros

Creating invoices and tracking them is so easy compared to a manual system. Considering it's free, it's a no brainer

Cons

An automated on-boarding session for creating an invoice how you like would be good. I had to look through settings to do so.

Reasons for choosing Invoicely

First one I tried and it has worked very well

Simona

Great, intuitive, easy to use software

In less than 15min I have signed up and starting issuing invoices.

Pros

I was looking for an easy to use software that also had a free element as I only need it occasionally. It was extremely intuitive and really enjoy using it so far. Definitely recommend!

Cons

The interface is little bit confusing on how to edit existing but not yet sent invoices. Took a couple of tries to figure it out.

Reasons for choosing Invoicely

Invoicely had a free basic option for the small needs that I have right now. It is also scaleable which is great for when the business grows.

Peter

Very clean, crisp and fast system with great feedback about invoices sent by email or text.

It has pushed me into being more 'paperless' - delivering invoices by email or txt when possible. Early days but I'm hoping it will make me more efficient and help me deliver a more professional image over invoicing clients. It would allow me to produce invoices when on the road which before I couldn't do.

Pros

This is the fastest business web app I've ever used, faster than many 'local' systems. An unexpected benefit for me was the feedback it gives when sending invoices by email or a link to the invoice by sms text - it lets me know that the client has seen the invoice.

Cons

I find entering payment details for checks a bit too 'free form' - its just a text box for check #, date or whatever. But I admit I'm not exactly sure what needs to be recorded about checks, I may be OTT.

Amy

Industry: Import and Export

Overall I have had a great experience using this software.

Pros

This software does just what I need. Create invoice. Save as a pdf. Email to the client. Send a url to the client. Nice feature set.

Cons

the only con I have for this software is when emailing a client their invoice the return address is something very generic and confusing to the client and sometimes ends up in junk folder.

Prashant

Industry: Program Development

A platform targeted to small business owners and freelancers

I love the fact I can add my company logo and to save various copies before sending. Another feature I liked is the "invoice reviewed" email that let's me know that the client has received and opened my invoice. The software allows me to have a list of clients, and to easily update invoices which simplifies my process and saves my time. Invoicely helps me with everything, from dealing the invoice to sending the email and keeping track of everything.

Pros

Invoicely lets you send and track all your invoices from a single platform and it's customizable and easy to use. It comes with many invoicing and accounting features for your business. It's so easy to set up and customize the professional looking invoices in any language. Before you proceed on creating invoices you can estimate the data first and then convert them into invoices, and also setup recurring invoices profiles. You can have a record of all your past transactions between your business and a client, so that you can view and send account statements at any time. There are so many features in Invoicely, that would make your working easier, like adding taxes, discounts or shipping details to any product or invoices totals, you can easily manage them with Invoicely. Invoicely would make the payment process easier, by letting clients pay directly on your invoice, you can receive instant online payments without any further delay. The pros of this software includes: 1. Unlimited Invoices and customers: There's no limit to the amount you can send or how many different customers you can send the invoices to, well this feaure of sending invoices is absolutely free. 2. Easy to setup and use: The user interface is intuitive, and all you have to do to send a first invoice is creating an account and follow a few steps to get you up and running with Invoicely. It's easy to explore and use the features of Invoicely. 3. Keep things organized.

Cons

- Email customizations are available only on the paid plan. - Once I had a situation where I needed to contact support for and I never got a response and that's one of the reasons I haven't gone to the paid version. - Line items & discounts are not editable, so every time I had to create a new one. For example, If I had to change the line title or amount, currently I would have two options, either to create a new "saved line item" or change the amount manually everytime I use that line item. If Invoicely could update the current "saved line item" it would be great.

Zandrich

Invoicely: An Accessible Invoicing Service

It has been an indispensable tool in my businesses, and I've never had to pay to use the functionality I've needed from it. The easy-to-use interface has been a delight to use myself, and I've never had to train an employee to use it - everything is sensible and intuitive to anyone with even the most basic of computer literacy.

Pros

As someone who has run several small businesses in some capacity or other, finding a reliable and affordable service for most aspects of one's infrastructure is daunting. Invoicing is without a doubt a critical component of any business, and finding a means of rapidly invoicing both new and returning customers gave me a fair share of sleepless nights. This was eventually remedied when I discovered Invoicely through Capterra. By chance, their free services were exactly what we needed - I've stuck with them ever since.

Cons

A comprehensive, free-to-use online service is hard to fault. With so much on offer, there's no reason not to make use of it fully.

Reasons for choosing Invoicely

Invoicely was my first pick, and I haven't regretted it since issuing my first invoice.

Subhashish

I have been using invoicely since long and always had a great ease of use experience and happy

This software has always amazed by their services as not other free software has ever provided such extended support and maintain data for so long. This is an amazing software and recently I became a paid user. Happy to continue working on invoicely.

Pros

The software is easy to use. Its mostly free and still allows you to manage everything that is important to your business. I have been managing 100s of my clients and thousands of invoices till date without any problem. The print to PDF feature as well sending a direct link with payment option to client helps to receive payments directly to our account without any hassle. It has made managing multiple companies with ease too. Its not loaded with too many features like other software and compiles with all the necessary stuff that is really required.

Cons

If the system could enable some graphical reports based on the requirement would be great this is just a suggestion again but not a complaint this is the best software out their

Valentina

Satisfied

the overall functioning of the program it's quite good. They let you know when you're invoice has been read and always keeps you in the loop. I don't normally use this kind of programs for my freelance services but I would consider use this one on my future proyects.

Pros

Before Invoicely I used to use Hubstaff for sending my company invoices, every two weeks. This one has a different interphase but it's very easy to use, the overall functioning of the program it's quite good. They let you know when you're invoice has been read and always keeps you in the loop with their emails. Althought they can get to the spam folder, so I would recommend to check in there . I don't normally use this kind of programs for my freelance services but I would consider use this one on my future proyects.

Cons

Can be a bit confusing at the beggining, specially for non-english speakers (I think they should add a good traslated versionof the web). Their notifications emails keep getting in the spam folder.

Reasons for switching to Invoicely

Company decision

If you're a small business...

We're keeping track of clients and payments that need to be made.

Pros

If you're a small business Invoicely is for you. It's the easiest and simplest platform available to invoice detailed things, especially for creative people and agencies. It has automatic email reminders, a great aesthetic and if you're just a small fry... it's absolutely FREE.

Cons

Unfortunately I haven't found any integrations with accounting software so data entry is all manual.

Tracy

My Invoicely Review

My overall experience with using Invoicely has been great i have been using it for some time now that i have my own LLC and it has been a life changer highly recommended

Pros

Pros of using Invoicely to me is the ease of being able to have the ability of sending my customers instant invoices for purchases made and all be kept track of properly and in order

Cons

No cons that i could find with using Invoicely software at all works like a charm and very user friendly for any one to able to set up and use for any buisness.

Great Little Invoicing Software

It's a good experience, and better than the solution I had before. I like it quite a bit and hope they continue to do exactly what they're doing.

Pros

Invoicely provides a good product at a fair price including a free tier that offers a lot of helpful features for the freelancer or individual needing invoicing software to make quick work of those pesky billing tasks. They offer extras beyond the free tier that could benefit growing organizations and folks with more robust needs. The interface is good and clean and it's, overall, very well done.

Cons

There are a few tasks that maybe can be achieved more directly with fewer clicks and in the case of doing work like this (pesky billing tasks), more efficiency is always better.

Reasons for choosing Invoicely

It was the best and had a good "freemium" offering that allowed me to work with it.

Anisha

Good, but there are better options for free!

I needed something to get me started to create professional-looking invoices, and an app that would help me track payments and income - this was great for that. Unfortunately, there better software out there that is free to use for all features.

Pros

I liked the dashboards and the ease of getting started with the product - it doesn't take long to figure out how to use it. You can also customize the invoices, and I like the fact that the email sent out is system generated - it saves me the hassle of coming up with the content myself.

Cons

There are limited features on the free plan - you have to upgrade to really use the software.