All Invoicely Reviews

Harshita

Writing and Editing, 11-50 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed October 2022

Invoicely is my favorite finance tool.

PROS

As part of my job, I am required to work with different organizations, so I decided to try Invoicely and I am in love with it. Its costs are not too high, nor do its prices fluctuate wildly over time. It's great to see so many different invoice templates for various products and companies. There's something for everyone on Invoicely.

CONS

It took me several tries to edit invoices I had already sent. There are times when the Mobile App syncs extremely slowly, which I didn't like.

Reviewed May 2019

If you're a small business...

We're keeping track of clients and payments that need to be made.

PROS

If you're a small business Invoicely is for you. It's the easiest and simplest platform available to invoice detailed things, especially for creative people and agencies. It has automatic email reminders, a great aesthetic and if you're just a small fry... it's absolutely FREE.

CONS

Unfortunately I haven't found any integrations with accounting software so data entry is all manual.

Russell

Construction, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2021

Never could use

Quit using this app. Designers forget to keep it as simple as an inbouce you can allow clients to pay on...thats it...

PROS

We never got passed signing up and creating invoices. We are looking for a much easier simple clean invoice app

CONS

We never continued using. Could not ever get first invouce completed and accept payments

Reasons for switching to Invoicely

They started using PayPal for payment transaction and PayPal asks for and requires way too much and is intrusive into our business info. They took over 6 days to verify bank acct not allowing us to invoice at all for over a week..

1 employee

Great Little Invoicing Software

It's a good experience, and better than the solution I had before. I like it quite a bit and hope they continue to do exactly what they're doing.

PROS

Invoicely provides a good product at a fair price including a free tier that offers a lot of helpful features for the freelancer or individual needing invoicing software to make quick work of those pesky billing tasks. They offer extras beyond the free tier that could benefit growing organizations and folks with more robust needs. The interface is good and clean and it's, overall, very well done.

CONS

There are a few tasks that maybe can be achieved more directly with fewer clicks and in the case of doing work like this (pesky billing tasks), more efficiency is always better.

Reason for choosing Invoicely

It was the best and had a good "freemium" offering that allowed me to work with it.

Research, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2021

Easy To Use App for Invoicing

It was almost free and can do the basic things we needed to be done at the time.

PROS

Invoicely makes it easy to save time for other things. It has enabled me to create accurate project estimates, which I easily converted into invoices. The app is easy to use and is recommended for small businesses.

CONS

It was not easy finding some key settings on the app. Also, the app very limited invoice templates to choose from, compared to other apps or services we had used in the past.

Andreea

Reviewed February 2018

Andreas my customer support agent literally saved my job. Thank you Andreas you are amazing

PROS

Easy to use. I have had great feedback from clients who are receiving their invoices and its a very easy system that keeps track of everything.

CONS

I have nothing negative to say at the moment; however, I think that with live telephone contact where you can speak to customer support, would be awesome.

Denver

Financial Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed February 2020

Very positive review of Invoicely

PROS

Ease of Use Feature Rich Tracking of correspondence reduces issues

CONS

There is nothing that I like least about the software. I enjoy using it and it is quick and easy to learn and use.

Sergi

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed April 2020

A good way to keep your invoices on auto-pilot

PROS

It's intuitive and easy to use. I love that they offer the hability to set up recurring invoices.

CONS

They don't allow you to start a new recurring invoice retroactively. The starting date cannot be the same day, it must be at least the day after. This doesn't make sense to me and has created me some problems.

Anibal

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed October 2017

Easy to use and configure - free functionality decent enough

PROS

I've been using Invoicely for about 12 months now and it works very well for simple to create invoices. My needs have been pretty simple so not sure if they provide much more functionality, but to create and distribute invoices with templates, taxes and the like, it works very well.

CONS

I had a situation where I needed to contact support for and I never got a response. Not very good and that's one of the reasons I haven't gone to the paid version.

Zandrich

Information Technology and Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2021

Invoicely: An Accessible Invoicing Service

It has been an indispensable tool in my businesses, and I've never had to pay to use the functionality I've needed from it. The easy-to-use interface has been a delight to use myself, and I've never had to train an employee to use it - everything is sensible and intuitive to anyone with even the most basic of computer literacy.

PROS

As someone who has run several small businesses in some capacity or other, finding a reliable and affordable service for most aspects of one's infrastructure is daunting. Invoicing is without a doubt a critical component of any business, and finding a means of rapidly invoicing both new and returning customers gave me a fair share of sleepless nights. This was eventually remedied when I discovered Invoicely through Capterra. By chance, their free services were exactly what we needed - I've stuck with them ever since.

CONS

A comprehensive, free-to-use online service is hard to fault. With so much on offer, there's no reason not to make use of it fully.

Reason for choosing Invoicely

Invoicely was my first pick, and I haven't regretted it since issuing my first invoice.

Tracy

Banking, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed May 2021

My Invoicely Review

My overall experience with using Invoicely has been great i have been using it for some time now that i have my own LLC and it has been a life changer highly recommended

PROS

Pros of using Invoicely to me is the ease of being able to have the ability of sending my customers instant invoices for purchases made and all be kept track of properly and in order

CONS

No cons that i could find with using Invoicely software at all works like a charm and very user friendly for any one to able to set up and use for any buisness.

Reviewed June 2018

The easiest invoicing tool I've ever used

PROS

As a freelancer, I need something that allows me to keep on top of my invoicing without manually keeping sending reminders. Invoicely allows me to look at what is outstanding by a number of days and trigger a reminder email. I like the dashboard showing me running totals of invoices and the messages how customizable the whole process can be.

CONS

I used the free version until I had to upgrade due to wanting to create recurring monthly invoices. Not the end of the world as well worth the money to save time.

Bern

Marketing and Advertising, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2023

Invoicely App Review

Invoicely is super user friendly! Our business involves client estimates with invoices and retainers to begin a job/project. This app makes invoicing and running the estimate side of the business more convenient. I love the convenience for our client to pay the retainer fee directly through the app. This eliminates 2nd party communications and saves so much of our time, since estimates take a good amount of time outside the normal job hours for a client. Also there are many customizable features that we use to create our business invoices. Along with that, Invoicely integrates well with our banking institution. This is super easy to use, user friendly app. I think it’s easier than Freshbooks. Plus it’s free!

PROS

Invoicely is super convenient to use and makes things go easier. Because the app is easy to use like adding clients info or job details - it is one of the more convenient parts of the overall business.

CONS

I haven’t found any issues yet that could be improved upon

Reasons for switching to Invoicely

It’s easier to use.

ANTONIS

Reviewed July 2018

Love it ! So useful and user friendly.

PROS

Invoice management is now super easy using this product, especially tracking your client payments and invoices, organizing your client list and their personal details, scheduling and sending automated invoices. Really useful for freelancers and small studios but also for any business.

CONS

The tax calculation needs update and there are some minor issues concerning the currency exchange rates when paying to a different country or currency. Apart from these ones, everything works fine!

Raghav

Computer Software, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2018

Its great and at HYPE we love using it. Sooper easy and useful!

Simplicity in invoicing yet professional neat and clean

PROS

Simplicity, flexibility and startup friendly. We love using it for invoicing, billing and sending reminder by downloading the Record. It offers flexible editing and recording functionality.

CONS

Easy to capture details and easy to operate. We would like more if you develop a simpler Sales lead capture feature with this so that we can capture sales leads, convert it into a business, invoice and close it. It means a perfect solution end-to-end

Julia

Reviewed November 2017

Beautiful Displayed Invoice Creator

I got to create beautifully laid-out invoices. I was able to itemize and more. I am able to encrypt in email or fax it, which is useful for certain clients.

PROS

It is very easy to use, and the aesthetics are over the top. The software doesn't look like it is from the 90's, but has a modern, hip look, to the interface. The name is convenient as well.

CONS

I would say the only issue I had is verifying that I sent the invoice to the proper address. I always had to Cc myself.

matt

Legal Services, 2-10 employees

Reviewed August 2019

EASY TO USE

very easy to use online software and much appreciated are the user friendly colors.

PROS

very easy to use and keep track of all clients and invoices! amazingly fast usage and user set up! i def recommend it to anyone who wants to keep track of invoices on a cheap but good and working budget!

CONS

nothing to dislike when its cheap and good!

Reason for choosing Invoicely

easy to use just like KISS.. Keep it Simple and Stupid! (for all users to use)

Nara

Printing, 2-10 employees

Simply Superb

I run a fine art printing service company from India. Invoivcely takes care of my company's Printing service. I no longer need to track the invoices,payment dues in old fashioned way.

PROS

Ease of Use. Supports all currencies. Intuitive and user friendly.

CONS

None,at the least,i haven't encountered it. Perhaps,you should offer a very low montly plan($5) for small business companies like ours.

Young