• Pros

• "The interface is easy and intuitive, the upload and processing speeds are fast, and the accuracy is fantastic."

• "I use Itemize personally and it has made my life much easier."

• "I love how easy it is to take pictures of the receipts and have all the information pre-populate. "

• Cons

• "While I do not have any major complaints, the ability to capture tips is inconsistent, although that may be more due to my handwriting. However, filling that in manually is easy."

• "I do not like not being able to select pre-determined categories. I'd like a way to have a drop down of available categories to choose from. "

• "Takes some time to acclimate to it but gets easier as you go "

Browse Itemize Reviews

Arshard from Pardiss International Trading L.L.C

The best finance manager

When trying to handle year end taxes Itemize can come in handy. every transaction is stored in your personal folder, which comes in handy use when generating reports. Also, you can store all your receipts hereafter, there is no fear of losing any or hoarding a 100s of papers anymore. This makes finance managing very easy.

Pros

I need not save a bunch of receipts anymore for any unpredictable situations. I can just save it in the app, and if ever needed I can show use the pictures to show in stores and exchange my orders etc. Managing the expenses have become easier as I can enter the pictures easily into the expenses log.

Cons

The app sometimes crashes, which though is not a major drawback sometimes can be frustrating especially when you are in a hurry. And the categories are preset, sometimes we the users might prefer adding in their own categories.

Chris from Zenith Aviation, Inc.

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Itemize review

Our accounting department has used this product extensively to save us time as we go through invoices. We no longer need to have an associate enter every invoice we have. We are able to significantly cut our time on this task.

Pros

This software helps parse data from receipts, invoices, and the like, and I love that there is a software that can do all of this automatically for me.

Cons

The API has caused some issues for our company, but we have been able to get great help from customer service, and our IT personnel have been able to quickly implement their assistance.

It's the Expense Tracker that we Needed

It's a solid product with an extremely functional app. The reports are easy to run. There's no reason a company shouldn't use this tool.

Pros

As a user, my receipts have never been more organized. Basically, snapping a photo is so much easier than having to use a scanner every time, which is what I used to do. I went out to lunch with someone from another business that didn't use Itemize, and he was very jealous of how easy it was for me.

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons. I've only used the basics of the software, so there are probably a lot of features out there that I don't even know about yet.

June from Clark County School District

Love this program!

I believe its a little expensive, as I only use it for my household expenses. I am retired so I do not have business expenses. I would love a little bit of a discount next year if possible .

Pros

The spreadsheets I can print at the end of the year!

Cons

Some of the glitches are frustrating, such as entering the type of expense, any title with the first letter higher than an L is not showing up right now!

Ramon from RealtyTX

I like the app and use it to help me be more efficient with my time.

Efficiency and productivity

Pros

I like the ease of taking a photo of my receipts and having the app autofill the vendor and amount.

Brooke from Software

I reviewed 3 receipts scanners. I liked Itemize, but the claimed emailing of receipts didn't work

Well it did scan and classify quite well. So I benefited by getting good electronic receipts.

Pros

I started trialing 3 receipt scanners + accounting view of data. Itemize is one of the best at scanning and classification. Easy to use and quite light so started quickly. I've taken a quick look recently after stopping using it, and the ability to query seemed to be VERY good. I like it a lot.

Cons

One of my requirements was to be able to email receipts. Itemize claimed to have 2 ways - monitored email account and email to a given address. Neither work. I tried over many weeks and emailed support without response (they however had replied quite well to other requests). I was trialing 2 other receipts apps which did work as advertised and I didn't have any more time or energy to put in to Itemize. I've now been scanning receipts in to the 2 other apps for 6 or so months and don't want to abandon all that data. So I will not be returning to Itemize. However I recommend any new users to give Itemize a go and test if the emailing functionality works.

Joy from JRL Solutions

Best Expense Management Program Available on the Market Today

I love Itemize. I am super glad my employer added this to my tool box this year.

Pros

I love how this program automatically analyzes my receipts and takes all of the footwork out of the most tedious tasks in accounting work.

Cons

It would be great if it allowed you to use all forms of credit cards such as special store cards like Sears.

Miguel from Aeria Canada

Know on what are you using your money.

Sometimes you just buy a lot of things thinking you get a great deal, but afterwards you know it wasn't the case, you just wasted a lot of money without realizing, itemize will let you know how much have you been using and on what exactly, if you are trying to cut expenses, this is a nice app.

Pros

Itemize it's a great way to know what are you paying for and if the price is good or not, or maybe you just want to get data of all the money you are using on what you buy. All you have to do is take a photo of a receipt, and you will get all the info for all the items on it. Pretty cool, huh?

Cons

It takes a little while to load the data of the items, maybe between 10 and 30 seconds. I think it could be faster.

Matt from MF

Expense management made simple

Easy to use expense management. Just take photos of invoices/receipts and it does all the work of storing that data and giving you an expense report. It's quick to get you your report. Great sofftware for anyone looking to keep data of their expenses.

Pros

Easy to use. Take photos of invoices/receipts and it will do the work

Cons

Nothing I can think of, all works well with it

alesia from cronic designs

as easy as 1.2.3

itemize is a great, easy to use program that allows me to keep track of my business pending so i do not go into debt with my little home business.

Pros

it really is as easy as 1.2.3. you just take a photo of the receipts and it inputs all the data for you allowing you to track your expense reports without having to do the work yourself.

Cons

longer receipts can be a pain to get to scan, and the app does freeze up and close on it's own every so often causing slightly more work.

Paul from Elizabeth Severio Inc.

Itemize is pretty good

Had some customer support issues when they were transitioning me from the original version to the new one and they weren't as responsive initially. It got better and the people I did talk to to get my account fixed were friendly and helpful. App itself is pretty good though it does have the capability to freeze up on occasion when trying to save a receipt. Don't love the subscription model, but it is what it is. I wish that Itemize would do better at automatically categorizing charges that are processed through Square, PayPal, etc when I forward the email to them. They don't track it back to the vendor, but instead it gets listed as Square/PayPal/other payment processor. It's funny because I forward my Itemize invoice that comes via email, and Itemize doesn't even recognize that it is an Itemize bill. Anyways, I think there is room for improvement, but it mostly serves my purposes pretty well which is saving my receipts for my business and categorizing them.

Pros

Quick, much better reading capability (OCR), pretty simple.

Cons

Recognize the emailed payment processing better -- so we see the actual vendor and not "Square". Wish there was a little more reporting/summarizing capabilities.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Thanks for the great review. Unfortunately with the automatic processing on digital receipts, we have to use the email address and logo from the original e-mail forwarded, this is something we hope to change in the future. Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com if you ever run into any issues!

Henry from Prudential Experianced Advisor

Set your Business straight for year in taxes

Your HELP HAS ARRIVED! Every year business owners scramble to put together year end summaries for taxes. Using the Itemize App. as a tool for preparing year end taxes is just like having a CPA year round. Itemize will record file every transaction from a credit card or checking account and file away in your personal account for year end taxes. As a Financial Professional client meetings, meals and entertainment, car mileage, and fuel oil are all dedications and I need all the help possible keeping this organized! Thank you Itemized! Hank Alaska

Pros

Organization of you business affairs

Cons

Not having ability to access all credit cards makes, like Cabela's VISA, Sears Citibank

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Thanks so much for the great review, we have noted the additional requested credit cards and check in about adding them! If you ever have any suggestions or questions in the future please reach out to us at Support@itemize.com.

Sonu from WEX Inc.

Excellent financial tracker

Love the ease of use and functionality that this app offers. Keeps all of my information in one place and makes it quite easy for access when needed. Will recommend to all. Worth the money.

Pros

Easy to use and access.

Cons

Crashing at times.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Thanks for the great review! We have recently released our most stable build to date so we hope that you do not experience any future crashing issues. We have noted your suggestions on the receipts and will add them in for future development. Please feel free to contact Support@itemize.com for any questions or suggestions you have in the future!

C Lynn from OneTech

This app has saved me so much time!

Pros

1. Never have to look for a receipt again 2. Stores accept pictures of the receipts for returns 3. End of the year report for tax purposes - The is has saved me HOURS of year end time when doing my taxes

Cons

1. Categories - wish I could just make my own and delete the other ones 2. Sometimes it's slow to connect to server so it takes a while to update my database. 3. Wish I could set up auto reports - where it would send them to my email monthly, yearly.

Ike

May 2016

How did i live without Itemize?

I am using the Itemize App to capture any and all my expenses. i take a picture of the receipt and ...bingo it creates a record for me and translates the image into the data record in seconds. Amazing. sometimes i may enter the project that it is related to. for me it saves many hours of organizing my expenses. at the end of the month I print a detailed report for my CPA. and i am done. no limitation on the number of items i capture. i also log my mileage for tax/exp reporting. in addition credit card receipts are automatically added to the Itemize App. all of this for about $100 ANNUALLY. it saves me ten times in hours and mistakes and frustration.

Pros

easy to instal, a pleasure to use, reliable, AI technology, responsive customer service. flexible for multiple levels and variations of reporting. no limitation on quantity and size for one flat fee. most advance features of it kind. Reporting function may be done also from the PC.

Cons

unlimited reports but reporting function initiation should be more uniformed.

Response from Itemize Corp.

Replied October 2016

Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com for future any suggestions or questions you may have!

Gregory from The Paint Project Inc

Industry: Industrial Automation

A descent app.

Generally, I never have time to fill out a form and/standard expenses report. This is the only stand alone app that effectively allows me to log, organize and generate reports in a short time.

Pros

The easy way to photo record my receipts. The ease of creating and emailing my reports

Cons

1st, the application lacks in finding certain types of vendors. Not a lot of info in the provided lists to easily pic out the correct vendor. Especially with gas stations that have multiple locations in one community. 2nd, you don't allow for enough Tag entries. I'm a road sales guy and usually see more that 4 clients in one trip.

John from Emmaus Road Ministries

Awesome program for those self employed

As a traveling evangelist, I cannot keep files with me at all times. Itemize has helped my expense tracking majorly. I can take a photo of my receipt, categorize it and move on. And, come tax season I can quickly and easily run reports for my deductions. I highly recommend it for anyone who constantly finds themselves spending hours tracking paper copies of receipts and then spending countless hours at tax season calculating. The price you pay for it is way less than you'd pay an accountant and the savings in deductions make the program pay for itself.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Thanks for the great review and we are so happy to hear you are enjoying the Itemize product! Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com if you ever run into any issues!

Ryan from Altared Weddings & Events

Great for teams and business owners

I can't save a receipt to save my life and I keep getting scolded by my accountant. Even more difficult is getting the rest of my team to save theirs since they use company credit cards. With Itemize, it's easy for us to remember and actually save the receipts. I also love that my accountant can pull up everyone's in one place. Great product, we'll continue to use.

Pros

Ease of use, makes not saving receipts inexcusable.

Cons

Initial setup required a scanned agreement, felt outdated for an app. I'm sure that's been resolved.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Great to hear you are pleased with your Itemize experience! If you ever have any problems, please reach out to us at Support@itemize.com and we will be happy to help you!

Lauren from none

Easy to get organized

Love the ease of uploading receipts. Wish the interface for tagging was a little easier. I have multiple businesses. I haven't yet figured out how to categorize per business. I also haven't figured out yet how to create categories to track spending. That would be a cool addition! (Maybe that capability is already there and I just haven't found it yet.)

Pros

It is really simple and easy to upload receipts.

Cons

I want more flexibility in usage. I would like to be able to designate receipts to more than one business. I would also like to utilize this app simply as a way to track spending in categories.

Response from Itemize

Replied December 2016

Thanks for the great review! I have noted your suggestions and will send them to our development team! Please feel free to contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with any future questions or suggestions!

Lai P from ELYSIAN llc

General Receipt Records

Use program solely for recording receipts at time & convenience of recording to expense categories is adequate for the needs. Anymore complicated than that have not explored.

Pros

Convenient at time to quickly take copy of receipts log into expense category

Cons

The system shuts down often

Response from Itemize

Replied December 2016

Thanks for the great review! I have noted your suggestions and would love additional input as to what you mean on "picking up categories off sales receipts" as our system should be identifying categories of all known merchants in our system. Please contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with additional information!

Robyn from Duffy and prender llc

Stop fiddling

I think the software has real potential. It's lighter than the others and has all the right ingredients. I feel that the user experience could be less 'windows' and more 'mac' like. The drop down boxes are clunky and one step too many. Why do they have to be hidden when they need engaging with ? The app should be reliable and not as far away from the computer as it is and I think that the changes you make behind the scenes should be made public rather than just doing them. I don't understand why it took so long to get the save tags function working again when we rely on this thing working and no one kept us informed. I like itemize very much and I want it to succeed but that tag issue was nearerly the end !

Pros

Ease of use

Cons

User interface could be so much slicker

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Sorry to hear about the issue with the tagging and we are happy to tell you that tags are working now! Thanks for the review and as always feel free to reach out to Support@itemize.com if you have any questions or suggestions!

Brent from Hidrostal Pumps

Industry: Environmental Services

Very easy to use and inexpensive!

For the most part, Itemize is exactly what I need and also my company. We are pretty small right now and the expense reports that I generate from Itemize look neat and very professional. I would like to see a larger camera area because I always have to use widescreen function all the time to make sure I capture the entire image but it's definitely not a deal killer. I'd definitely recommend Itemize for your expense reporting. I've used other products that cost more in the past and you don't get what you pay for like you do with Itemize!

Pros

1. Ease of use 2. Cost to features ratio 3. Professional looking 4. I like the fact it pulls receipts from my email and automatically inserts them. 5. Can complete my entire expense report on my I phone

Cons

1. Would like to learn more about the camera feature. I've had to retake receipt photos because it didn't capture the whole image like it seemed.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Christopher from Showcase Building & Design, Inc.

Great way to save time and money

We utilize itemize for our construction receipts and it has worked great to save time from getting the information easily from the field to the office. This was well worth the investment.

Pros

The easy user interface that accurately codes all of our receipts and POs.

Cons

We really wish that the software could export information directly into Quick books Contractor version.

Response from Itemize

Replied December 2016

Thanks for the great review! We will look at the Quickbooks Contractor version and see how we can better integrate with that software. Please feel free to contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with any future questions or suggestions!

Edward from Twisted Studios

I enjoy the use of this app

I have used it for over a year there are things i like and things are a little chunky that could work better like reading the tip on the reciept If its clearly written in the right place.i do love i just take a picture and its there that part id great i would like a month review that i did bot havd to retrieve if it was email you print out keep the months then uou have the whole year. Instead of all the filters.

Pros

Picture ability

Cons

Need less filters and more main stream Monthly account sent to email

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Thanks for the great review! We are actually rolling out a monthly report mailing e-mail starting early November, keep an eye on your inbox! Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com for future any suggestions or questions you may have!

Herbert from Kingdom of God Learning Center

Been longing for you!

Great tool! Had a few kinks in the beginning with totaling, but they were resolved. I would love to be able to add check deposits. I use it to keep track of expenses as well as deposits. It is my ACCOUNTING software. I see so much potential with this tool. Would be nice to add manual expenses as well. Perhaps that's available in an upgrade Version. I don't know. Anyway, I love it. It is much, much better than manual entries all the time. And pretty accurate. I''m impressed!

Pros

It's pretty accurate and easy to use.

Cons

Can't capture check or money order deposits. Have to manually manipulate entry to appear as a deposit. My deposits are not factored into the totals.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Thanks so much for the great review! If you ever have any suggestions or questions in the future please reach out to us at Support@itemize.com.

David from Fox Racing

Itemize

With a full year experience overal its pretty good way to keep track of receipts and spending. In the end for taxes you will need to roll up the sleeves a bit and dig through the overal spending info.

Pros

I liked the ease of tracking my spending receipts. This helped with tax time and speeding up my return process. I liked the fact it saves the receipts so I didnt need to.

Cons

It didnt break it out in a spread form that was easy to read and is costly.

Cara from Cara Dean property management

I am a basic user needing a place to store receipts and create reports for tax purposes.

Pros

The app is easy to use and I can put my receipt in as soon as I make a purchase for quick categorizing, Reports were simple once I figured out what I needed

Cons

Sometimes the app loses connectivity and I have to take a picture of the receipt again, screen for custom reporting is not that simple for a basic user, but I am a programmer so the wizard wasn't that difficult for me, however some people may not find it that easy

Kevin from Kevin OSullivan & Assoc LLC

Industry: Architecture & Planning

This is just awesome.

I use this all the time on the go. It totally revolutionized my expenses and my client billing back for reimbursables..!

Pros

It's just so easy to navigate.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Lee from Delta Airlines

Itemize does a good job of capturing all of the data

I've been using sone sort of scanner for years to keep track of my exspenses. None have really worked very well. I spent a lot of time typing in info that wasn't captured. Itemize works most of the time. Taxes are going to be a breeze this year.

Pros

It captures data reliably. I like being able to use my iPhone to scan on the spot.

Cons

It's expensive.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Bill from Bill marinella casting

Keeps my bookkeeper happy !

Fantastic tool very resourceful so many categories to choose from and you can even customize categories based upon your business needs I work in the motion picture industry and this is absolutely the best tool I've had for on the road bookkeeping ever

Pros

Having it in my pocket on an app is the best way to take a picture of a receipt and throw it away

Cons

It takes a little longer than I expected to actually load pictures of the receipts

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Joshua from N/A

Love it, great app and value

Works great my only recommendation is snap your receipt asap. Don't let them pile up. I've found if you let the receipt get worn it is hard to read.

Pros

Good recognition

Response from Itemize

Replied December 2016

Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with any future questions or suggestions!

May 2016

Great app for personal & business receipt organization and expense management

This is a great app for anyone needing anything from simple organization of expenses and budgeting up to team expense reimbursement and reporting. You can use the iOS/Android app or their website. A number of new features have been added over the past few months, including integrations with accounting tools, and I have not yet tried everything. And nothing beats their turnaround on processing paper receipts. I get mine back, fully processed, about 15 seconds after I snap a picture in the app!

Pros

Near real-time digitizing of paper receipts snapped in the app -- instant gratification (& feedback). Great reports, with filters to allow specific selections/filters. Expense reports that show clean images along with tabular data layout. Reasonable cost. Fast.

Response from Itemize Corp.

Replied October 2016

Dean from Advance Solar

Good program

We've been using this app for a while and upgraded to the full version. It's been a mostly solid app that is flexible. Tech support is good. It's helped us keep better track of spending.

Pros

Easy to use and flexible.

Cons

Get A bit buggy sometimes and doesn't always recognized vendors.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

courtney from Consulting Services

Easy and straight forward

I like it enough to keep using it, but if a comparable company were to pop up with excellent customer service, I'd switch in a heart beat.

Pros

Cons

It is challenging to remove tags and categories after they have been added. The computer version is not easy to use. I had some challenges several months ago and could not reach a customer support agent. I also use this program for a few clients and it's not easy to log out/log in if you get the wrong information. For example, if I enter an incorrect email address the system will repeatedly ask me to sign up again. The repeated pop ups make it very challenging to enter a new email address.

Mario from Advance Solar & Spa, Inc

Excellent Application to Use

When I did not have itemize, i would spend countless hours reconciling receipts, scanning them, etc. Now it is as easy as 1-2-3. I recommend this application to any accounts payable department.

Pros

The ability to classify expenses, keep track of them by credit card user, credit card company, and departmental use.

Cons

I would like to be able to import all of the receipts individually to Quick Books

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

MARK from markfish.kyani.net

GREAT TOTAL BUSINESS RECEIPTS

So far , this program works great, with easy functionality. I keep track of business expenses and know what I am spending. Thank you Itemize

Pros

EASY TO USE AND KEEPING TRACK OF ITEMS IN CASE OF IRS AUDITS

Cons

how TO RECEIVE EMAILS WITH COPIES OF RECEIPTS

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Thanks for the great review! Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com for any problems or suggestions you may have!

Christopher from University Funding Professionals

Itemize Tank

Pretty well thought out. Few bugs regarding interface but not terrible. Mostly in the way it works with Excel or Google Sheets.

Pros

Tracking of expenses helps a lot.

Cons

Interface between programs.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Johnny from RuthlessCowboys

Awesome app!!!

I wasn't to sure at first with so many apps out there now but for a guy who works from morning to night as a Entrepreneur and has a 1 year old with me all day talk about an easy way to track everything. Great job guys !!! Thank you , John mcnerney Owner and CEO of RuthlessCowboys.com

Pros

Easy pics and keeps track of your receipts

Cons

Slow to add pics of receipts

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Chris from Statewide

Expense Itemizer

So far itemize has been a great tool for keeping a record of my tax write off expenses. After every expense I snap a photo, adjust price for tips if appropriate, save and whoala!!! I can go back and add notes if needed or simply review.

Pros

How quickly you can access, snap a photo, save and go!

Cons

Sometimes it doesn't gather the printed price and I need to manually input it.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Armin from Plush Marketing

I love the Itemize App

Overall, made my life much easier and would recommend to anyone who wants to personally use it.

Pros

I use Itemize personally and it has made my life much easier.

Cons

What I like the least is that sometimes the app is lagging, at least on my phone but I understand this can be normal with any app.

Scott from Aspect Solutions

Best Expense Tracker I have found

This has really helped me out tremendously keeping receipts straight / assigned to the correct job and printing professional looking expense reports.

Pros

The best thing is the camera capture and OCR, you take a photo, it automatically loads into the app and starts to extract the data. I would say that 8.5-9 times of 10 the data extraction is prefect, yes every once in a while you need to clarify some data points, but I think that's to be expected with these type of application.

Cons

Logging into the website.. Sometimes its easier to work on the full website to modify / print large reports, but the login portal isn't the easiest to find.

STEPHEN from ServiceMaster by C2C

Itemize APP review

Found this app and thought it would assist me in organizing my daily expenses. For the most part, it fulfills by needs. Biggest problem for me is printing out reports - so far have had no luck with this aspect. Will continue using until end of year and if it assists my tax preparations, then I will continue to use into 2017.

Pros

Ease of use and convenience of having it on my phone

Cons

Difficult to filter expenses and print reports

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Thanks for the review! Please feel free to reach out to us at Support@itemize.com for help with your reports!

Nate from Thunderstorm Entertainment

Awesome and Must Have!

Can't live without this app. Great for my business! I use this for all of my expenses. Recommend for everyone.

Pros

Everything

Cons

Nothing

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Rafael from Electricalifornia

Very happy with this app

I run an electrical business, so I have a lot of expenses throughout the year and itemize Able to keep track of everything. My tax guy loves it.

Pros

The fact that I dont have to save receipts anymore the app does everything for me

Cons

Everything is working good for me at this point

Thanh from Thanh pham music

Pretty good

It's good and a conversation starter. I look forward to saving time on my taxes this year. Occasionally, I need to reinstall it and sometimes receipts do not get translated properly and the image isn't scanned. E.g. I lost signal. Would be a better feature to save the image as an option to cross check or fails.

Pros

Scan receipts

Cons

Not always teliable

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Ellen from Elevate USA Inc.

I can manage my receipts immediately

Instead of gathering my receipts from a business trip and taking the time when I arrive back to the office, I am able to click and save receipts as I get them. It is a great time management device for me.

Pros

Convenience

Cons

It took me a while to figure out everything I can do with it and I am still learning.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Fayez from PFIS

Use it every day

I use this app every day. Business receipts. Personal. Dinner. The search of restaurant and gas stations. Sometimes crashes and lags but I use this app every day

Pros

Easy to use. Organize your receipts and always be able to go back and see image of that receipt

Cons

Sometimes crashes

Response from Itemize

Replied December 2016

Thanks for the great review! I have noted your crashed and will send them to our development team! Please feel free to contact us at Support@itemizecorp.com with any future questions or suggestions!

Michelle from MVP Broadcasting

Industry: Broadcast Media

Itemize is a great app

It is making my business tracking so much simpler. I love that i reads all of the receipts i have sent by email and that taking photos of items converts so easily.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Joyce from Joyce's Dolls

Great to keep track of your expenses

This is great to keep track of my expenses especially when I am traveling.. If I phototherapy my receipts as I get them then even if I lose them I still have them on Itemize.. Love it..

Pros

If I lose my paper receipt I still have it in Itemize..

Cons

I can't think of any right now..

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016

Corey from Freestyle Mondays

Solid app...I recommend it

I've been using it for a few years now. Solid product and easy to use on the go. It'll keep get track of your records with just a snapshot.

Pros

The ease of use. Being able to take a snapshot and have it captured is best because the more time I can save the better

Cons

I don't have any problems with this app.

Response from Itemize

Replied October 2016