What are NextProcess users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using NextProcess software through verified user reviews

• icon"Its a pretty friendly interface and I like the list view of all my invoices. Seeing everything from a birds eye view helps me."
  • icon"I love the ability to track what has been approved or is pending on our larger projects. NextProcess is a great tool to reference what stage of the approval process we are at, at any given time."
  • icon"I like the ease of use the most. The software is very user-friendly."
  • icon"My only complaint is that while using the NextProcess Apex system, I feel that it times me out a little too quickly if it has been inactive."
  • icon"I have trouble sharing my documents. The program sometimes has glitches and has to be restarted, which can cause frustration."
  • icon"Having to change the date of the invoice (Accounting date) can be cumbersome. If you miss the end of the month and hit the following, changing the date is time consuming."

Browse all NextProcess Reviews

• Have you used NextProcess and would like to share your experience with others?

Awesome AP Data Capture Routing System

Pros

Easy to use - user friendly screens NextProcess is very detail oriented and work with you to create business rules etc to fit your needs Accounting manager is in-tune to our account and how the application is set up for our company (Business rules, etc.) - makes it nice that they are so aware of how our business functions and allows for easy discussion

Cons

Systematic changes can sometimes change parts of our application and require review to get programming back to the way the system operates for our company

Summer

It is the best product so far for PO tracking that I have used and I have used many!

Pros

Being able to view the quotes directly from the PO screen. Being able to sort by community is helpful.

Cons

The separate search need of work orders and purchase orders is not convenient. When a PO is tied to a work order and you cannot just click on that work order, it takes too long to have to copy and paste after opening up a new tab. Make the WO clickable.

Elizabeth

Software is very user-friendly and customer support is outstanding

Canned reporting and custom reporting kept the team on track and aided in improving processing time. Images readily available was key and assisted in quick resolution.

Pros

I like the ease of use the most. The software is very user-friendly. Very few glitches from day to day.

Cons

The software does not come with a report writer however I do believe they are working towards providing one.

Innnovative, experienced and customer focused business

Lower cost in processing and auditing. Ease of use by managers. Ability to integrate effectively into other ERP components.

Pros

It is made for a business by business people who understand how to listen to customers and how to give them the tools that they need.

Gabrielle

Quick and easy to use!

Pros

Cons

It would be great to have the capability to duplicate different companies Purchase Orders. Currently you can only "Favorite" a PO and the company is automatically generated.

Next Process is a comprehensive application used in our automated paperless AP environment

Pros

* Application is very intuitive. Easy to use. * Support available for easy customization. * Incredible support staff. Probably the best we have experienced with third party vendor. * Easily interfaced with current ERP system * Requires limited in house IT resources * No downtown in the 5+ years we have used * Next Process team delivered what they promised

Cons

* No significant cons that we have experienced. * Occasional slowness on helpdesk tickets but nothing that has caused delay in our processing

Henry Edgard

Industry: Environmental Services

Very good software, I used to use "Maintenance connection" and very comparable.

Easy reporting, task completion reminders, work order creation is easy. The software make easy to update equipment inventory and to track warranties.

Pros

The easy report form, easy to summit the report, very easy to correct any mistakes, up update information. All the task menu is right at front of your eyes, making the selection easy.

Cons

I would like the software to be more sharing friendly, I noticed some charts or info cannot be shared with windows and/or be print easily, needs to change the file format.

Renee

Industry: Computer Networking

Quick and Easy

Pros

NextProcess Apex system, makes it easy for our company to keep track, code correctly and get the approvals we need for our AP invoices.

Cons

Easy to use. Simple set up. Streamlined the process and saves a lot of time.

Pros

It is very easy to search for purchase orders and work orders. I am also able to quickly and effectively correct any mistakes.

Brian

NextProcess Review

Ease of use I probably do not know how to use the majority of what it does, but what our company expects us to use it for works great.

Pros

This platform organizes everything I need perfectly. Invoices get paid on time and my employees expenses get paid quickly.

Mio

Great

Pros

simple steps to create purchase orders and work orders. Easy to search old POs and WOs. Supporting documents allow any types of file format

Cons

Can't duplicate purchase orders easily. It doesn't allow us to customize any small and simple part of custom by ourselves.

Bryan

I use Next Process on a daily basis, it just works!

Pros

It works, rarely is it ever down, and it is efficient for managing invoices. I am able to track spend and code invoices to specific accounts.

Cons

The search feature seems a bit legacy, at times it is tough to find an invoice for a specific client.

Pretty easy to navigate

Pros

Cons

Some glitches I experienced were a little frustrating, but it was resolved in a reasonable amount of time.

Brad

Easy and Efficient

Easy and Efficient way of submitting and approving invoices for work. It makes billing very simple!!

Pros

I like the navigation tools. It also shoots me error messages when I forget to fill in fields. It is quick, easy and efficient

Alex

Easy to use and rarely if ever encounters any errors

Pros

Ease of use and multi functionality. Viewing is simple and straightforward as is in-system communications.

Cons

Occasional systematic changes or changes in interface can make the user temporarily readjust while the kinks are being worked out of the new layout.

Mary

Easy. Efficient. Sharp Looking.

Pros

next process has been a huge hit for our employees. it's fast, quick, and accessible from anywhere!

Cons

having to change the date of the invoice (Accounting date) can be cumbersome. If you miss the end of the month and hit the following, changing the date is time consuming

Supreeth

Easy and Efficient software

Pros

It gives quick overview of any project such as the approvals and also helps in tracking every step of the project with minimum clicks.

Cons

The software sometime glitches out and makes hard and becomes inactive. Some duplication is required for purchase orders.

NextProcess