• Pros

• "Pleo is a great product, and extremely easy to use. It simplifies a lot of issues in the finance department, and makes our work and reporting a lot easier. "

• "- Easy to use - Product solves a real problem for every company (from a size of more than 6 people I would say) - Lovely design - Great team and company culture "

• "IT is so fast and easy to use and we love the "fire and forget" way to handle receipts. Never loose a receipt again ūüėä"

• Cons

• "There are some minor issues regarding the mastercards. Sometimes our employees get their cards disabled for wrong issues, but it is quick and easy to enable them again."

• "As of yet the VAT element being missing, however Pleo are quick to take on board feedback and I'm told this is being worked on to be added soon. Not many companies respond to change this quickly."

• "The export functions could be more elaborate but that would just be icing on the cake."

Browse Pleo Reviews

Michelle from Risk Solutions

Great solution to expenses claims

We spend some time researching pleo before we signed up, and pleo were happy to answer all our questions and provide web demos to show us how it works. Our experience has been very positive. Pleo saves us time overall by reducing manual admin processes associated with expense claims. It saves elapsed time at month end for both individual employees and our accounts team. Staff like the app and their experience has been positive.

Pros

Great integration from payment to accounting for expenses. Individuals deal with the admin for their expenses item by item using the phone app to snap receipts (or via browser)- it's easy and saves time and lost receipts. Much easier than using a company purchase card. The only things we have to claim via an old fashioned process are things we can't pay for with a pleo card - for us, cash payments for taxis, and mileage claims. Our accountant can download all the info they need at month end easily with all the receipts. Admin users can manage risk by setting limits - monthly or total, plus per item limits. Admin users can freeze and unfreeze cards if a user thinks they've lost their card then finds it. Analysis lets you see quickly where your expenses spend is.

Cons

Most of our spend is in one category, and while you can set up sub categories, at the moment you can't analyse spend against those subcategories. That said, pleo want to know what would make their product better, and we've already seen improvements to the app.

Best company card ever!

Just works. I think my 2-year old son could figure it out.

Pros

Beautiful interface and 1-click (almost) bookkeeping is very impressive. I save maybe 2 hour a month on reporting for myself and my teams and I don't have to keep track of my receipts in my pockets.

Cons

Would be great if there was some sort of kickback but that's probably not in the EU directive that makes it legal.

Clare from dxw

Pleo is very simple and quick to use

Pros

Pleo is very simple and quick to use. The app is user friendly and it takes me no time at all to record my expenses.

Cons

We have experienced some outages which can be inconvenient and even a bit embarrassing if the card gets declined when you're trying to use it. These usually get fixed fairly quickly but it would be useful to know, in the app perhaps, if software is done or there is scheduled maintenance.

Gareth from 4most

Takes the pain out of expenses

simple to use, saves a considerable amount of time. And not forgetting the money is preloaded by my company so its not coming from my bank account!

Pros

So easy to use and upload receipts. The best bit is that's it, all done. The Finance team take it from there and I don't have to fill out any more claim forms. I was a bit rubbish at doing them and I often had 2-3 months expenses building up. Now I am up to date daily! my finance colleagues are much happier with me!

Cons

I can't think of anything bad to be honest. It really has revolutionised the way I keep on top of expenses.

Sarah from JRF/JRHT

Makes everything easier

This app saves time, it saves finance chasing people for receipts and it makes is easier for the user, I'd highly recommend it.

Pros

I really like that it can be an app on your phone. It's great for people who travel for work because you can grab a coffee/lunch and take a photo of the receipt - no more paperwork. In the office we tend to make online purchases and then we take a photo of the email confirmation as receipt. It's immediately logged and coded.

Cons

I'd like to be able to use the app as an actual payment and not carry the card around with me too.

Holly from The Trampery

User Review of Podio

from the packaging it arrives in, to having your pin on your phone, it being contactless, filing missing receipts, searching for purchases when in browser mode, it is great! Would definitely recommend for businesses. It is way better than having on company card to share and no need to worry as limits can be set and it is easy to track by individual.

Pros

The best thing is that you can take photos of your receipts on your phone and file them straight away which means they can't get lost!

Cons

the virtual card, I feel like it isn't needed as you have the physical card details on your phone too.

adam from Energenie

Massive improvement over traditional expenses management

Pros

The instant alerts when a spend is made adds to security, whilst the on-the-go ability to upload and categorize expenses means a few seconds each day saves a couple of hours at the end of the month.

Cons

Occasional rejections at point of purchase due to the pre-pay nature [not a software issue]

Nik from boltens.dk

Pleo is the future

Clever solution for every day use in any business I believe.

Pros

Fast and easy handling all through the chain purchase to bookkeeping.

Cons

Haven’t experienced any cons so far. So no issues to post

Skyler from Skyler Bird Web Design

Pleo Automates Just What I Need

I use Pleo for business expenses and the light accounting features. It beats just plainly using a company card.

Pros

Accounting is just a headache and Pleo takes out a big chunk of what used to drive me crazy. It's perfect. It track everything and spits out just what I need. I couldn't ask for anything better.

Cons

The setup for Pleo is a little confusing. I guess it has to be, dealing with financials and everything. But, a few more hints or a walkthrough could have made me feel a little less dumb.

Aubrey from Planday

Pleo does the job!

Pleo is like an online wallet where I could always use my virtual card to pay for all my online subscriptions and pay everything I purchase online. I don't have to physically keep all these receipts because everything is in one place and done digitally.

Pros

With Pleo, I could easily forward all my expense data and receipts to our finance department digitally. I don’t have to worry about other things cause everything sync directly.

Cons

Well, I haven't encountered any problems yet using Pleo.

Christian from GenieBelt Aps

Saves you tons of time and let you focus on what really matters - amazing software!

Pros

Pleo has helped us a lot as a growing startup by giving us an instant overview of our company expenses, and at the same saved us tons of hours of work by letting Pleo do the match of receipt and most of the bookkeeping. As a head of accounting I personally like the instant overview of the expenses Pleo gives you and the easy userface, which makes it possible for every employee to use Pleo from day one. Most of the employees in our company didn't need to talk to me before using Pleo - they just figured Pleo out on their own because it is so simple to use! At the same it gives you a much more flexible way of managing your expenses and company cards. Before we used Pleo it took us weeks to make changes since we had to sign a lot of documents and wait for our bank contact to get back to us. With Pleo you sign once - and then you can manage all your daily / monthly / yearly limits on each Pleo card you have as a company, and you can easy give or withdraw an employee company card.

Cons

I do wish that Pleo will make it possible in the future to transfer more data from Pleo to the accounting system. For instans - there is not an integration between the projects numbers registred in Pleo and the project number system in our accounting system. That means that when you do exporting of your data + pictures of receipts from Pleo to the accounting system, the account system (as it is right now) will not understand the project numbers exported from Pleo and the accounting system will therefore not automatically create these project numbers or register them as project numbers in the accounting system at all. If we were a bigger company with more projects that would be an issue.

Response from Pleo

Replied September 2017

Hey Christian, thanks for the review! We are right now working on better integration of projects into the accounting systems (e-conomic, Xero). Coming in the next few months - so should be much easier to deal with a bigger amount of projects.

Adina from Syft Online LTD

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Great for Business Expenses

If you are a SME I don't see any reason why you would go with a competitor. The app works incredibly well and fast, the support is lovely and helpful, the system is easy to understand and implement.

Pros

It is incredibly easy to use, it has a lot of functionalities and whenever I needed help from the support team I always had a great experience. I do a lot of purchases, probably 15 a day and I've never used an expense system in my career that was that easy.

Cons

I have to say the new update isn't my favourite, funnily enough it adds more functionality (which in itself is good) but now it takes one step longer to upload a receipt (it's still incredibly quick, doesn't even take 30 seconds), but it's something I noticed.

Ellen from AutoUncle ApS

Pleo - an easy to use company card

Reciepts are fast in the system. With the "first reminder" of missing reciepts accounting saves time and the card holder is reminded fast enough to go through pockets before laudry day ;-)

Pros

Fast delivery of new cards makes it easy to onboard new colleagues. The setup of the new account is even easier. You can always adjust any limits made to a specific card and have overview over all recipts and invite your external revision to join.

Cons

The only thing I can think of is that you have to be patient with taking a status of account. Since some payments may be pending for a day or two, you should remember that some payments may join already accounted days. But knowing this it is only a minor disturbance.

Adrian from Staylists

Pleo has really helped automate our finance function. It is a game changing application and product

I no longer need to pay an admin clerk to shift paper. My expenses are properly accounted for and I'm now claiming much more input vat than I used to.

Pros

The best way to account for expenses is certainly at the point of payment. The fact that the Card transaction is matched to documentation by the Card user and pushed straight through to Xero (and vat correctly accounted for) saves hours of paper pushing a month. My employees all feel trusted and empowered and I feel in control. Pleo gets my vote for the most transformative product I've come across since Xero and Receipt Bank took my bookkeeping world by storm. On top of all that the UX of the web and app environment is brilliant and I felt totally supported by the friendly team in what was a very efficient and quick onboarding process.

Cons

The capture of photos of invoices could be enhanced but is by no means a show stopper. It would be good if the app trimmed the space around a piece of paper and straightened it up (see what the new apple notes iOS app does or Evernote)

Response from Pleo

Replied October 2017

Hey Adrian, Thanks for the kind review! And thanks for your suggestion about enhancing our current capture of the receipt. We'll work on improving this feature in the next couple of months!

Pleo is a time-saver!

Pleo company cards for key employees: With Pleo, our employees no longer have to make out of pocket purchases as they are trusted with their own Pleo card. Real-time data and spending limits make it easy to monitor expenses. Automated bookkeeping: Our biggest relief with switching to Pleo, is that all expenses are now automatically transferred to our accounting system without wasting time on matching individual payments or tracking down missing receipts. Now, the employees add a short descriptive note to each purchase and quickly uploads the receipt, which makes our bookkeeper's job way easier. With real-time expense statistics, it is possible to see exactly how much we have spent on different categories before the month has ended, which gives additional insights and makes my liquidity budgets more precise.

Pros

Pleo is a time-saver! Now all purchases automatically transfer to our accountant system and we never have to struggle with missing receipts. Pleo also gives you increased control of the company credit cards and real-time expense insights, which makes you able to do better decisions

Kian from Pupil Asset Ltd

Great Company, Makes Expense Reporting So Much Easier.

Pros

Pleo is such a sophisticated system, we have a lot of employees out and about and they can rack up a lot of expenses meaning LOTS of receipts having to be collected at the end of the month to compensate them in their wage packet. Not only is it good we can use company money for their expenses, all they have to do is snap a picture of the receipt and they've done their part! Great company, easy to use interface, brilliant support, if theres any complicated questions, PLEO will setup a webinar with one of their professionals giving you such specific assurance.

Cons

I have no cons for PLEO, we haven't encountered any problems thus far and have been using the system for around 8 months.

Thoroughly recommend!

We are currently working on looking at different ways of reporting and introducing an approval process with managers, with the support of Pleo. Overall, the experience with Pleo is positive. We have a great relationship, very similar cultures and it's been exciting to see how they have evolved and listen to their customers.

Pros

Ease of use for the user and for the finance team, integrates well with our accountancy software, intuitive and great to have holistic view of all transactions. Best of all is that they always take on feedback and have fantastic customer support.

Cons

Quite honestly, nothing springs to mind...

Isabella from Lightful

Great product - lovely customer service

Pleo is just a product that makes your life easier. Our company uses Pleo every day to pay for stuff without‚Äč having the hassle‚Äč to reimburse individuals. It gives you a lot of freedom but also responsibility‚Äč and trust as an employee.

Pros

Cons

I can't be thinking‚Äč of anything. Every tech product has points to improve on their journey‚Äč but Pleo's customer success team makes it easy to raise any problems, are very helpful, quick and friendly‚Äč.

Mikael Thusgaard from European Energy A/S

Plug & Play, cost efficient, timesaving - Makes everyones expenses easier and more fun!

Pros

Simple to use - Plug & Play. The experience is completely simple and smart - from the app download to the use and expensing. Pleo has cut down our expense processing and handling by at least 60% and will save several days per month when we get the full implementation and API. Fun & and fantastic easy to use for everyone in finance and to the management group.

Cons

We have experienced people not being able to rent cars, because of the companys name was on the cards - we then tried out with personal names and the issues seems to be solved

Nikolaj from Next11 Technologies

Perfect tool

I like spending time on things that develop‚Äč and grow our business rather than filling out expense forms. Pleo allows‚Äč us to do that while we are absolutely sure that Pleo will do its part perfectly.

Pros

The Pleo app works perfectly. It saves you a lot of time and it makes it super easy to control and follow company expenses. The integration to accounting platforms like e-conomic works very well and it saves time and money on your book keeping.

Ole from BlackBird Air Charter a/s

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Ease of use

It is simple and easy to use. Our pilots find it so convenient that they can settle accounts on the spot and we at home know exactly what cost we have occured on an airport in China minutes after it has been settled and before the aircraft even takes off.

Pros

Cons

Only issue er have is that pleo is not a credit card yet. So some car rental and hotels Will not accept is as deposit.

Jacob from Dental Media Aps

Amazing fintech solution for all companies

Pros

It gives freedom to the entire sales team and all other employees who occasionally spends money on behalf of the company, by giving everyone a corporate creditcard. For the management it saves so much time on administrative paperwork and control, since you have full overview and control on spending in the PLEO solution.

Cons

It would be nice with more open API¬īs to integrate with the rest of our business software.

Michael from Oakbrook Finance Ltd

Slick product

Installing Pleo was all about TIME, time for us, time for the users, time for everyone. Simple and time efficient where a child could use the APP is great.

Pros

Pleo simplifies our corporate card system, allowing an APP based system that is user friendly and simple to use. It saves the finance department at Oakbrook Finance time and effort in taking the admin out of the process.

Cons

Huge time saver! Thanks for making it so easy!

Pros

I'm consistently buying small items and before Pleo came around I was losing paper receipts on a regular basis. The small stuff adds up and we run a pretty tight ship when it comes to finance. As soon as I purchase anything now, I can feel my pocket buzz. The pleo app prompts me to snap a photo of the receipt and I'm done. It's 1000 times easier and I don't have to follow up with finance to see if they managed to put the money in my next paycheck.

Cons

On the few occasions that I've managed to forget to load a receipt there's a small detailed response button I can submit but it would be nice have something that I could just select instead of having to explain. It's only happened once or twice but sometimes I get alerts saying a payment didn't work, only to find out it went through okay. It's a great tool and I'm very happy with it.

Marleen from cbec eco-engineering UK Ltd

Industry: Environmental Services

What's not to like

We managed to get rid of a very clunky system for expenses that required a lot of admin time from staff. Expenses were therefore often delayed. So not only have we made our technical staff more billable, we have also seen an improvement on cash flow!

Pros

Staff are never 'out of pocket', the cards and app are very easy to use on the go and the expenses can be directly exported to our accounting software. Smooth sailing all the way!

Cons

The search function within 'projects' or now called 'tags' in the app is not as easy to use as the one in the web version.

Carl from helphouse.io

The easy way to account your business expenses

No more problems with, who bought what services and who has which invoice. Now I can directly see who has expensed what, and make sure the all invoices are in the system.

Pros

Ease of use. (Almost) automatic bookkeeping with Storebox and e-conomic integration. Frequent release of new versions with new features.

Cons

Not really anything. Sounds wierd, but can't really think of anything.

Peter S√łegaard from Bogholdergruppen.dk

Excellent - hazzle-free receipt handling!

Pros

This is a 'must-have' for anyone who hates handling receipts. UX is key here and customer service is problem free!

Cons

Believe it or not - no cons here. Everything works seamlessly

Dixie from Founders

Pleo has saved me time and frustration of doing tedious tasks

Pros

I've been using Pleo for a year now, their service has saved me time and frustration of collecting the missing receipts. Pleo integrates with our bookkeeping software, so I just need to check that the transactions are marked with correct project codes and have a receipt attached before the file is run into bookkeeping. The administration is amazingly quick, I can give a virtual card to a new employee immediately (our traditional bank required signing and sending paper documents back and forth so the process took at least 2 weeks).

Cons

Still missing some features like reminders of missing receipts to users. I know Pleo are planning on releasing new features continuously so just waiting for them to become available.

Response from Pleo

Replied August 2017

Hey Dixie, thanks so much for the kind review! Reminders for missing receipts are coming in the next couple of weeks, sorry for the wait ;)

Deepa from Hello Great Works A/S

Easy to use, saves a lot of time and the customer support is fantastic

Saving a lot of time

Pros

That I can transfer transactions and receipts to my accounting system, it is easy to add funds to our wallet, and i can create new users and order new cards in no time

Cons

The project module. I am really looking forward to when the projekt module is up and running. I can still transfer the project costs and receipts to our accounting system but i have to adjust the transactions manually in my system to make sure that they are entered on the right projects

Katrine from Designers Remix

Easy expense management with Pleo

Pros

As a card holder, it is so easy to snap a picture of the receipt and quickly choose a cost category. And Pleo remembers the choice of cost category the next time you use the card in the same store. As a Finance Manager, it is also very easy to export the transactions from the Pleo website and then import to the financial system (Dynamics NAV).

Cons

It all works perfectly, and they are still developing lots of interesting features.

Christina from Too Good To Go ApS

Saves a lot of time

saves a lot of time

Pros

Employees using the cards saves a lot of time and they are all very happy with the solution. Accounting saves a lot of time with the booking - and even more time because we do not need to chase collegues for missing receipts. It is very fast and easy to get new cards for new employees.

Cons

Not integrated with our finance system (Uniconta) - we need to attach the receipts manually when the transactions are imported

Matthew from Mowgli Street Food Limited

Expense Solution

Allows teams to process expenses on the go without any paperwork. Saves operational teams time as they don't have to collate receipts at the end of each month. Saves the finance team time as they no longer need to go through physical receipts. Saves in excess of 10 hours a week in processing time for a small business.

Pros

Ease of use. Large reduction in manual processing time for employee expenses resulting to tangible savings across the business

Cons

No obvious downsides to date. Software is easy to use.

Mathias Uth from Maguru

Amazingly easy to use...saves so much time!

Pros

I have a few "can't live without" products/services in my job and Pleo is definitely one of them. Pleo combines the experience of having a physical - great looking btw - (Master)card with an extraordinary tech platform. Everything; the Mastercard itself, the UI/UX in both the mobile app and on desktop just feels so right! I can easily manage all expenses with a few interactions with Pleo which saves both me and our accountant several hours of not having to look for lost invoices while having full transparency all along in the process.

Cons

It's hard to say when you're using a product that's so helpful in your everyday worklife, but hopefully the Pleo team will continue to make the expense reporting for online software purchases even more smooth in the future.

Gill from Electric Glue

Industry: Broadcast Media

So easy to use

I would really recommend PLEO to other businesses. I think the service is great, it was easy to set up and easy to use overall.

Pros

I am really impressed with the ease of using this ap. I find the categories are simplified, yet detailed enough and easy to use. Furthermore, I have experienced several minor issues and each time I have reached out for customer service I have received excellent and attentive customer service!

Cons

One downfall I found, was when I tried to make a purchase online which was over my limit but I hadn't realised. This attempted transaction then froze my card and I was unable to make further payments until speaking to a member of PLEO team. They did tell me after that I could fix the problem in the ap, but I din't find that clear at the time.

Jakob from iRep.dk

Great product with great simplicity and very user friendly

Pros

Cons

Pleo is still a start-up, and still has a long way to go regarding features and attributes for the general users, such as advanced departments, etc.

Response from Pleo

Replied August 2017

Thanks for the comments Jakob! We are working hard on a more advanced departments functionality, which will be rolled out within the next few weeks!

Niddal from Mino Danmark

Pleo has optimised our financial logistics with 90 % in cost. Workload has dropped immensely.

Pros

The real time auditing between the many in-house projects, is for us the biggest advantage. But also the fact, that our auditor only has to use 20 min!! to place a full year of bookkeeping with more then a 1000 receipts divided into approx 10 in-house projects, with each their account. Also the employees and the project managers find stability in their everyday work and it has improved their experience of ownership and responsibility in the organisation.

Cons

Pleo is still under development, and it shows in terms of solutions can could improve the experience even more. We have contacted Pleo on 3 occasions, identifying needs for improvement. The first two are already under way, and the third, they are looking into at this point.

Kathleen from Global Ecovillage Network

Great customer support and reporting

As a charity, we often have events where I have to give a large amount of staff and volunteers access to funds in some pretty remote places. Pleo allows me easily order and delete new cards and set individual spending limits. Also, users are able to attach photos of receipts at the time of purchase..This has limited the amount of time I have to spend hunting down supporting documentation. Now we have timely and complete reports on real time spending and I am able to limit the amount of cash staff have to travel with.

Pros

Staff and volunteers no longer have to be given cash nor are they required to pay for expenses themselves and wait for reimbursement. I maintain control of spending but give individuals more autonomy. It has saved me an enormous amount of time.

Cons

The 10 card limit - I would like to increase that during our project season.

Simon from Information Technology and Services

It's a no brainer - You can't run a business without pleo - simply as that.

Everything i wished for.

Pros

I'm currently using PLEO daily. I save time and dont have to worry about missing document for the employees or myself. Pleo is very simple to use and the

Cons

Nothing. It does it's job every time I need it.

Simon Bach from Nodes Agency

Really great service, easy to implement, and saves us for so much work.

Saved us a ton of time and work, and let us give our employees a payment card if they need it

Pros

It's easy to give someone in our organisation a quick Pleo card, virtual or physical, if they need to buy something. Every purchase can be sorted into customised cost accounts Our employees are prompted to take pictures of the receipts at all purchases, which makes it easy for us, and is not a hassle for them Easy management of users and spending limits Customer service is top tier, and easy to reach Easy top-up of account, automatically (at least if you have a bank in Denmark)

Cons

Lacks a good enough service for subscriptions, so we still use another card for that Some bugs in app and on website, but never anything gamebreaking

Colin from Rackspace, the #1 managed cloud company

Absolutely amazing, stress free and fantastic support

Clarity from visibility of all transactions. Ability to know who spent what, and giving the staff physical cards has given the whole team a boost (as they feel like they have a part of Tokonatsu with them!) Very minor confusion at the start about PayPal card linking and usage fees, however this was sorted out so quickly and efficiently that we didn't notice any problems

Pros

It was very simple to setup the system to get the whole committee setup with Pleo cards. We have full visibility on what is being bought and we are not chasing for receipts anymore. The way our event works, we have always found it hard to keep track of where they are, causing the treasurer stress every year. Now they have access to Pleo, they have been able to get all the details they need at a click of a button.

S√łren from Fleng Entertainment

The best invention after the credit card

Pros

As a frequent traveller a Pleo card is simply a must! I have cut down time spend on travel reimbursements with 90-100% as Pleo automatically transfers my expenses to my bookkeeping system with the right account information.

Cons

I'm still waiting for the possibility to export cost per project as PDF (incl. receipts) for reimbursement purposes when I have external clients.

Sarah from FlairJet Limited

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Swift Smart App! Easy to use

Saving time processing receipts into our accounting software, reports export in the format of sage uploads. Very user friendly and widely accepted payment option with merchants.

Pros

Live updates, helps manage spend much more easily than awaiting reports from a credit card company. The minute you spend a notification comes through to alert you, this helps give you a nudge to upload a receipt straight away, and also alerts for when balance becomes low.

Cons

Visibility of which card has been used, whether a user has used a virtual card or a plastic one.

Jesper from Blackbird Air Charter A/S

Industry: Aviation & Aerospace

Pleo

For our business it is a good tool to get the costs immediately

Pros

Its easy to use, and with instant messages on use

Cons

Limited use worldwide on the card. Some major airlines dont accept the card, nor is it useless in all of US

Thomas from Omnicar

CFO

Very satisfied and have made the daily operations so much easier

Pros

Very easy to use and always generates the over view. Keep track of employee spendings

Cons

Not being able to recycle the cards, but totally understandble

Frederik from TYFC

Pleo saves our company a lot of time and ressources. Easy to use and customer service is fantastic!

Pros

Pleo is very intuitive and time saving. We can easily keep track of all our expenses which is very helpful for our management team.

Cons

Adding money to the Pleo card is still a manual process that goes through our online bank. Would be great if that process could be automated somehow.

Response from Pleo

Replied August 2017

Thank so much Frederik for this kind review! We are working on automated top-up - should be ready in a few weeks!

Etienne from Traede

Pleo revolutionised the way we do expenses for the better

Time saving

Pros

The best things are that you can take a picture of the receipt and forget about it (so no need to keep stacks of receipts); and that receipts are matched up automatically. No need to fill in a form with the amount spent like other expense companies etc after buying. It saves a lot of time. The design and user experience is also beautiful.

Mike from Agillic

A magic timesaver

Pros

With PLEO, I no longer need to worry about tiresome expense reports - either for expenses I incur or that I used to have to sign off in detail. The savings in time and convenience allow to me to focus on building the business instead.

Cons

There are *occasionally* expenses I can't use this for - such as in flight purchases... but this is rare.

Michael from Brockton Capital

Excellent customer service - very helpful and responsive to our queries suggestions

Pros

Easy to use, flexible, intuitive and saves us a considerable amount of time. Provides greater sense of control and visibility over transactions that we didn't have previously.

Cons

It's slightly less suited to larger organisations, but the company listens to all of our suggestions and there are frequent product enhancements, so we expect this to change soon

Victoria from Primary Engineer Limited

Pleo - so easy to implement and use

PLEO have been a delight to work with, help is given at any request and support is there when needed. The whole process has been a smooth and seamless transition.

Pros

The ease with which we implemented the new solution across all staff - the PLEO on-boarding team were ready with help at every moment we needed it!

Cons

I cant think of anything in the process or software that I dislike!

Leigh from NA-KD

Easiest app I've ever used

Pros

The app is laid out so simply. It is incredibly user friendly. Great with notifications every time you purchase something so you always know when receipts are expected. Easy upload of receipts. Easy to monitor purchases for fraud due to the notifications. Customer service is quick to reply and eager to assist. Freezing and unfreezing cards is effortless. Highly recommend. LOVE submitting photos instantly, rather than holding on to several paper receipts all the time.

Cons

My organization has not given us enough categories to choose from or categories that are understandable when purchasing and I have taken this up with them. The app/software itself is amazing.