• Pros

• "The realtime notifications are mission critical to our operations. It has saved us ~8 hours a month and will save even more as we grow our company. "

• "smart saving money saving time BEST customer support Frequent product new features updates"

• "I love the reporting features and the ability to easily generate cards for employees or vendors. Breaking them down into how the money is spent is really nice"

• Cons

• "I wish they had metal cards, I'd pay a premium for that. I'm sure they'll add those at some point in the future. "

• "Still can't add Ramp to Apple Pay so I end up using other cards when on the go and not wanting to pull out my wallet"

• "- nothing yet, it's been a super high quality experience thus far"

Browse Ramp Reviews

Nicholas from Hoboken Grace Community Church

Simplified Expense Management

We have been very pleased with Ramp. They have lived up to their claims they make on the website. I love that they listen to their customers. They have been very responsive to our needs. It brings me joy knowing that our employees love using it because it means receipts are being turned in on time.

Pros

It's an all-in-one expense management system. Before using Ramp, we used American Express and Zoho. It's been great having everything in one house now. Our team loves that they received instant text messages and or emails when a purchased has been made. Being able to create virtual cards in an instant has been great. We also love how simple reimbursements have been using Ramp. The slack integration is good, and I have no doubt will improve. They've been very responsive to missing features.

Cons

I would love to see some more features around delegation. Allowing others (like administrative assistants) fill out their receipts on their behalf without giving them full access to the users account.

Reasons for Choosing Ramp

The 1.5% cashback and the simplicity won us over. The slack integration was also key in our decision.

Reasons for Switching to Ramp

Zoho's automated features did not work for us. It has a very difficult time reading a receipt. We also didn't like that we had to manually enter all of our American Express transactions. Customer support works odd hours.

Deepak from Nuvocargo

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Ramp is a no-brainer. Virtual cards, smart expense management, 1.5% cash back, and helps reduce burn

Nothing but great things to say. Ramp is awesome. great tool for founders/CFO's of venture backed startups and companies looking to reduce wasteful spend.

Pros

I've used both Brex and Ramp and I prefer Ramp a great deal. Receipt matching in multiple currencies and languages is very robust and quick, expense management is more efficient, and I like the suggestions to always help us find areas of reducing burn and wasteful spend. 1.5% cashback is also a great value prop and makes it a no-brainer. Been able to create a ton of virtual cards for the team seamlessly.

Cons

Nothing - Ramp is awesome. I don't love the first iteration of their physical credit card but I already am getting the new one which looks cool.

Jennifer from FreeWill

Best Corporate Credit Card... and more

Pros

Really easy to onboard, pretty UI, constantly coming out with new features, excellent customer service. Their receipt matching tech is second to none. Really easy (and free!) to issue unlimited virtual and physical cards. Fundamentally changes the way we think about expense management (i.e. we can control individual spending far more without spending more time on it. More on corporate cards up front vs. reimbursements on the backend.)

Cons

Think their overall insights / analytics could be stronger - although I hear they are working on this.

Reasons for Choosing Ramp

Better software, easier to use, deeper feature set

Reasons for Switching to Ramp

Poor customer service. Stopped innovating / launching new features that mattered to me. More complicated rewards structure (Ramp is just straight 1.5% cash back).

Zach from HMBradley

Smooth onboarding and great reporting

We've been really happy with the ease of use and the reporting features, our employees seem to like using it and the cashback is a nice overall win for the team

Pros

Cons

The physical cards could definitely be a bit nicer ... you'll gain no extra street cred throwing this baby down at a meal with a candidate

See above

Reasons for Switching to Ramp

Mostly the accounting integrations and reporting features that Ramp had / Brex lacked

Kristy from Strickland Brothers 10 Minute Oil Change

Ramp

Overall I love Ramp. I used to have to beg and plead to get receipts and that has been tremendously reduced and the ease of the app is amazing. The integration with our accounting software is also amazing. I never have to worry about making a JE or trying to track amounts down.

Pros

The best thing about this software is the receipt capture! The reminder text that is sent to snap a picture at the time of purchase is so wonderful. No more chasing down receipts!!

Cons

My least favorite thing is not really being able to talk to someone if there is an issue. Most of the issues are user error but if our locations could call and speak to a tech or representative to walk them through how to get set up or fix their error it would be so much easier.

NA

Reasons for Switching to Ramp

Because Ramp can integrate with QuickBooks and the ease of use of this product is so wonderful. The amount of labor hunting receipts has been drastically reduced to just a few minutes a day.

Ben from Formsort Inc

Must have for your finance stack

Ramp has helped us streamline internal finance processes and find opportunities to save. The experience has been seamless and amazing!

Pros

Ramp integrates seamlessly with my accounting software to eliminate the typical problems associated with business expense management. Because it's one and the same with my business credit card it gives me a powerful tool that directly integrates.

Cons

The software is great! I'm waiting for them to start tackling my full spending picture as opposed to just credit cards.

Reasons for Choosing Ramp

Ramp combined both expense management, opportunities for saving, and a credit card offering into a single free service.

Sam from Nuvocargo

Industry: Logistics and Supply Chain

Seamless user experience for business payments

The physical + virtual card, the seamless user experience and the great customer service have been a joy.

Pros

Compared to other cards and expense tracking applications, Ramp makes it incredibly easy to pay for products and services (particularly SaaS products) and keep track of the invoices and expenses. I have been impressed with how quickly their algorithm matches invoices/receipts (be they in email or PDF form) to charges on the Ramp card. Customer service has been incredibly responsive and professional with a personal touch via a shared Slack workspace.

Cons

There is still some manual work to consolidate expenses and receipts in our third party expensing software.

Reasons for Choosing Ramp

Ramp is a smaller, more agile company that can deliver faster product iterations and better service than the competitors.

Reasons for Switching to Ramp

Ramp's onboarding and customer service seemed a lot more personal and responsive than Brex.

Matthew from Copia Automation Inc

Best card out there

Overall, it's made spending easier. Managing how much employees can spend, keeping track of software trials, and the manual parts of expensing is all so much easier now. I used to dread the end of every month but now that we have Ramp, the company runs a lot smoother.

Pros

Every aspect of the card is super easy. Bringing on new employees to the platform, creating new virtual cards, receipt matching and uploading, and categorization. I used to spend hours in expensing software and Ramp has saved me so much time from doing so.

Cons

There is nothing I can think of that can be improved.

Brock from JB7 LLC

Best offering

Pros

The product is easy to use and administer. The company is releasing very useful updates and features regularly and listens to it's users for future feature development. Slack integrated.

Cons

Keeping the card level accounting vs transaction level accounting. But that is on the roadmap and should be on their platform in the very short term.

Roberto from Pawp

To me, Ramp is a no brainer

Ramp has allowed my team to very easily reconcile marketing budgets and spend with our bookkeeping. It's extremely easy to use, the support team is extremely responsive and the company is constantly pushing new features that add value on a regular basis. To me, it's really a no brainer.

Pros

- Obtaining my own corporate credit card was very easy and frictionless - I love how I can create multiple virtual cards that I use with different vendors and for different spend categories - The feature that automatically matches receipts with transactions is simply a game changer, it saves me and our finance team so much time - Replacing a card is extremely easy and quick

Cons

Really can't think of anything that I dislike, at least with our company use case

Jake from Better Tomorrow Ventures

Industry: Venture Capital & Private Equity

Corporate card has already saved me $1,000

Pros

It took me no time to get set up with Ramp, and using their virtual cards while waiting for the physical cards to arrive. The software is incredibly simple and connects directly with my accounting software to eliminate me having to do a GL reconciliation every month. Plus they've already saved me $1,000 on other software I buy, by identifying deals I didn't know about!

Cons

I would love to be able to add my Ramp card to Apple Wallet

Nick from Collier Simon

Never going back to the old way

Pros

Ramp helps us see and control our spend in so many new ways. It was a game-changer for us. Other cards just want you to spend ... Ramp is totally different. On an ongoing basis, we are able to reduce inefficiencies, get a clearer picture, and cut costs. The best part is being able to equip, unify and empower our people with the tools to be part of the financial big picture, instead of them being just "cardholders".

Cons

Excited for the updates rolling out, no real complaints right now, we love the receipt matching functionality.

Reasons for Switching to Ramp

The calculator for how much we would optimize and save vs our current card helped us make the decision to switch. We'd rather spend less, keep more in the company, versus waste more money on cards to earn "points" .... which have a fraction of value to a real dollar kept in the business.

Diana from David Energy

Industry: Oil & Energy

Corporate credit Card that Helps Save Money

Great service. Customer service is much better than other business credit cards.

Pros

I like the recommendations that the software generates based on monthly spending. It will recommend a different type of subscription or alert us to higher spending on a subscription

Cons

The platform allows us to download transactions into our accounting system but being able to schedule them would be a bonus

David from Backend Capital

Industry: Investment Management

Saved us $10,000+

Ramp identifies third party vendors we use and negotiates better rates with them. They have more relevant partnerships than even Amex, our previous credit card.

Pros

While other credit cards focus on points and rewards, Ramp is the only credit card that focuses on helping us reduce our spend. It feels like every time I login, Ramp finds us new places to save thousands. Simply put, they improve our bottom line.

Cons

Every time I come up with something that’s missing, a day later it’s there. They somehow constantly read my mind and come up with new ways to save before I even realize I need them.

Help us save 2-3x

Reasons for Switching to Ramp

In the covid era, reducing spend is key. I don’t care about travel or hotel rewards anymore; I care about our bottom line. Ramp does too.

Nathaniel from MANTL

Best corporate card out there

Our experience with Ramp and their team has been first class. They've been true partners in helping us think about our business.

Pros

Ramp truly helps us save money and makes it incredibly easy to manage our corporate card. They've built extremely user friendly features that allow us to administer the card easily to our employees and give us fine grained control on spending limits by person and dept. Not to mention their 1.5% cash back is the best value out there!

Cons

Nothing comes to mind, so far we like everything and way better than our previous corporate card.

Alexander from CommandDot, Inc

Best corporate card

Has been great so far!

Pros

Ramp is great. Auto receipt matching to expenses, easily add/remove cardholders, change address, etc. Support also responds very quickly and has been responsive when we run into any potential issues. Highliy recommends a card like this that is unsecured from personal liability and uses your actual cash balances. Its been great for us

Reasons for Choosing Ramp

Easy setup, team is sharp, liked the rewards

Marc from Pawp

Want to stay on top of your finances? Use Ramp.

We're so happy with Ramp and always look forward to learning what the team is up to in terms of new features. Ramp has enabled us to do easier and more efficient accounting and save both time and money.

Pros

-1.5% cash back -Ease of set-up and use -High limits -Constantly finding savings for my business and actionable insights -Stellar product and customer experience -Best in class fraud prevention -Love the Slack and QuickBooks integration

Cons

Cannot think of any downsides - everything has been going smoothly and well so far.

Chris from Construction One, Inc

Great Software, Amazing Cash Back, Wonderful Support Staff

Nothing but good things about this company! Their rewards are phenomenal!

Pros

Ease of use and customization. We have a complex cost coding system, so I worked with their support staff and we were able to tailor the product to fit our needs. Support is great. They are quick to respond and determined to resolve any issue. I also love the receipt capturing technology

Cons

Every once in a while we lose the GL codes in the drop-down- but when I reach out to support they fix this right away

Raj from MANTL

The best corporate credit card available

A+

Pros

- ease of use - features are exactly what fast growing companies need - love quick provisioning of physical and virtual cards for employees - expense control system is on point - super clean integration into QB (way better than what we had with chase or amex)

Cons

- nothing yet, it's been a super high quality experience thus far

- completely superior software solution - better / simpler rewards

- completely superior software solution - better / simpler rewards

Kumar from EngineerSF

Mission critical functionality

It's a card built by technologists and ideal for any company that wants automation and scaling. It gives every company a sort of Apple like experience for how they spend and manage spend.

Cons

Olisa from Redesign Health Inc.

Industry: Investment Management

This is the BEST credit card (much more to offer than a credit card) system I have ever used!

I can't recommend more. Tried this product for one company and then recommended to all of our portfolio companies.

Pros

Cons

you get to know too much about how you have wasted your $? Nothing I can think of now.

Becky from MUD\WTR

Ramp makes it easy

Pros

Ramp simplifies our team purchases resulting in a fraction of time spent on coding, expensing and reimbursing. The UX is simple and intuitive. Customer Services has been top notch, tickets are usually answered within an hour. Also, cash back!!

Cons

I definitely need to dig in a bit more, but the Insights haven't been as helpful as I was hoping.

Ankit from Shree Ji Printing

Industry: Printing

GREAT BUSINESS CREDIT CARD

Our experience has been great so far with Ramp. We had 1 minor issue in which customer service was very quick to respond and address.

Pros

The cashback on all purchases is the best feature on the card. No monthly fees and great integration with Quickbooks. Very simple to set limits for users and track purchases with a great method of texting receipts and sending reminders to users to upload. Also they offer a virtual card that you can use for online purchases only to prevent fraud. The customer service is great as well.

Cons

There is nothing not to like about the card.

Reasons for Switching to Ramp

We made the switch because of the yearly fees

Donald from Telfar

Ramp

Great product, super customer service

Pros

Totally great- I have concerns about using this with token on new commercial acct

Cons

I really like how it works with quickbooks

Reasons for Switching to Ramp

Ramp was easier and Brex not as much

Jack from Jyve Corporation

Jyve - Ramp

Great team, great customer experience. The product is great.

Pros

The data analytics and visibility of all transactions across users and vendors is very nice. Integration with Netsuite is solid.

Cons

Small nit, but Ramp is beginning to do reimbursements for out-of-pocket expenses, which will be great (and is cheap) but there is no app yet, which is the only thing stopping us from moving our expenses from Expensify.

Reasons for Choosing Ramp

Better analytics and slightly better cash back.

Reasons for Switching to Ramp

Better visibility, better cash back, better integration with Netsuite.

Edward from Lando Ventures

Clear, powerful product

Pros

- Easy to use - Incentives aligned with mine - Great customer service Overall very happy customer!

Cons

I'd like a mobile app and would love an even broader set of rewards

Jenna from Rodgers Consulting

Industry: Civil Engineering

Great Addition to Our Firm

The benefits of using Ramp are being able to give more managers access to their own cards and their teams having easier access to a credit card. Also, that attaching a memo and receipt per card holder via online, on the app or through text is simple! It saves a lot of time.

Pros

I enjoy the ease of use and the emails/text messages that are sent in regards to transactions.

Cons

I don't like that if you start with a virtual card and then decide that you want a physical card, that you have to get an additional card number. I wish the virtual/physical cards were able to merge into one.

Jessica from ImageQuix LLC

Industry: Information Services

Come for the features and benefits, stay for the customer service!

Our previous provider was lacking with receipt management, expense categorization, and expediency around card issuance. Ramp solved all of these problems and gave us many added benefits (cash back and partner rebates).

Pros

This software is so easy to use, while being robust enough to give us all the data we need for our finance operations. We love the cash back and partner benefits as well as the dashboard that displays our monthly spend in each of our departments. Integration with Sage Intacct was super easy and intuitive. We were able to get this implemented in less than a day!

Cons

We have not run into a single con yet!

Matt from Canopy

Ramp exceeds expectations

Pros

Ramp has lived up to its promise; saved us money and made corporate card management easy. The experience has been great. It takes care of corporate spend features for us, so I can spend more time focused on running and growing my startup.

Cons

We joined Ramp after a bunch of expenses were already on auto pay with our bank - so switching them over has take a little while. This is less on Ramp and more on the time we joined.

Selina from Boundless Immigration

Very easy credit card management platform

I have loved working with Ramp for our CC needs - their platform is intuitive and anticipates the needs of early-stage startups. I love how easy it is to upload receipts and manage cardholder spend, and it integrates nicely with Quickbooks.

Pros

Ability to easily provision and deprovision cards; Ease of uploading receipts; Flexible settings to manage spend limits and expense policy

Cons

I really have nothing bad to say - Ramp is 10x better than anything else I've used

Jeff from Walther Farms

Industry: Food Production

Overall, we are very happy with Ramp.

Pros

We like how easy it is to match receipts to transactions as well as the many different ways you can filter the data.

Cons

I wish that the users (cardholders and managers) had the ability customize their views in Ramp.

Phil from Atlanta OsteoArthritis Center LLC

Great Company, Great Product

Pros

Ramp helps us to consolidate our spending and makes it simpler for us to keep track of where our monthly spend is.

Cons

The total amount has to be paid at the end of the month; it would be nice to have a line of credit.

Bridgette from Accept.inc

Great partner for our company!

Excellent experience. Great customer service.

Pros

We use the software for expense management and the ability to let operations run smoothly.

Cons

Just looking forward to additional features!

Misty D. from Even Responsible Finance, Inc.

Days to close

Pros

As an ADMN, my favorite part of Ramp is the transactional (as opposed to report) concept which allows the accounting close to move along without waiting for a single receipt on an expense report. The software is user friendly and doesn't require true training. The integration with our existing business was seamless and required very little effort.

Cons

Being able to use Ramp as a single stand alone expense reimbursement tool would be ideal. Currently, there is no personal reimbursement option.

Jenna from Medix Dental IT

Great and easy to use!

It's super easy to use. I love that it prompts me to do my expense reports as I make purchases, saving time at the end of the month.

Pros

It reminds me to upload my receipts right away! This saves me time at the end/beginning of each month!

Cons

I haven't experienced any cons yet. But I will update my review if I do!