What are SpeedInvoice users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using SpeedInvoice software through verified user reviews

• icon"Easy to use and great to personalise. Makes my job much quicker."
  • icon"I love it's ease of use and customers love the way i can send quotes on the spot."
  • icon"The ease of use is the most I like. I like also that you can reuse your items while invoicing, so its a time saver."
  • icon"I have had a little trouble understanding the generating reports sections."
  • icon"No Payment reminder for subscription due date."

Browse all SpeedInvoice Reviews

• Have you used SpeedInvoice and would like to share your experience with others?

An amazing solution

We had used another large name invoicing system for years before SpeedInvoice. It just did not work for us. We work with real estate agents who have multiple properties that they manage, and we have always needed a way to search for those addresses. SpeedInvoice gave us that ability. The input system is incredibly easy, and the fact that we can use it on a tablet, on the go(without having to pay more), is so beneficial.

Pros

The ease of use is on the top of this list. The fact that we can have multiple locations for one single client, and search for that address is a huge bonus for us.

Cons

There is not anywhere to see the quarterly / yearly payments total. Sometimes it won't find a name that is in the contact spot.

Reasons for choosing SpeedInvoice

The ease of use, it met most of our needs, and the price was perfect for our small business.

Response from SpeedSolutions

Hi, We are working on a payment report. I find it hard to accept that SpeedInvoice can't find names in a field that is included in the search. Please check your spelling. If this occurs again please contact me at support@speedinvoice.net. Best regards, Staffan

Speed Invoice and a Small Business

Being able to write quotes and invoices away from the office means less down time and customers recieve costs and estimates in an almost real time.

Pros

The ease of set up and use is just exceptional. Can take a little while to word the products/items correctly but once you have it makes the end experience to your customers easily understood.

Cons

It's not a dislike however having a link to easily track the reciept of the invoice and a payment made by the customer would be advantageous as there are other invpice generators that ofger this servive

Cheaper

Ease of calculation and customisation. 1 fixed price for all my devices

Daymon

A long time SpeedInvoice subscriber

As I mentioned customer service was very good, I've never felt that I had a value for my money nor was I provided any additional services ordeals to show that I was and I appreciated customer. Overall I believe I use the software because I am used to it and completely changing at this time would be more of a hassle.

Pros

What I like the most about SpeedInvoice is that it is, with a bit of practice, quite fast to send a estimate or invoice to a client. The options for opaque backgrounds of my choosing or decent selection of templates offered is very nice and they say professional impression on clients however for the subscription cost I would not use the product if the visual options were even slightly less then they are. Customer service is always been quick to respond to me and answers my questions clearly and truthfully always.

Cons

What I like the least about SpeedInvoice software unfortunately are more things that I can claim that I like. For a short period of time it was not necessary for me to have an invoicing system and had temporarily cancelled my subscription, when I needed it again my client information and sales records were completely lost, that I did not expect. When preparing my taxes and being without those numbers was a challenge. For the subscription cost I would like there to be quite a few more options such as the ability to place PayPal buttons instead of just a link on my invoices, that only show up in an email message instead of on my invoice itself. I also find it time consuming when adding itemized services that need to be saved then returning to that long long long list of other saved items I find myself searching and wasting time and if I do not do this process it does not add these items because I did not properly save them. It is also not clear though I'm sure it may be possible to easily delete excess items but it would be nice to just be able to add items without having to save them for later, just the option to do so instead of the requirement would be more convenient. I often have to make quotes very quickly and any extra steps slow me down tremendously. Also for the money I would expect there to be a selection of fonts at my disposal which there are not.

Greg

April 2022

Best invoicing product

Pros

Very easy to use and set up. Allows customers to sign invoices and you can create estimates on the road. You can generate multiple reports and customer support is one of the best I’ve seen.

Cons

Nothing I don’t like as of now any issues are answered same day by developer.

Response from SpeedSolutions

Hi Greg, Thank you for an awesome review! Best regards, Staffan

Replied May 2022

Darryl

Industry: Security and Investigations

SpeedInvoice review

Speedinvoice has pretty much everything I need for my small business. It price per month work out for my pocket, it's ease of use, the layout of the menu, spreadsheet, support, setting etc are well designed.

Pros

The fact that the software is at my fingertips allow me invoice and email customer as the job is completed. It's ease of use. It allows you to check spreadsheet on your mobile device.

Cons

I've been using it for over a year and I've really had no cons.

Reasons for switching to SpeedInvoice

I found speedinvoice's ease of use much more effective and the app much better presented. I tried lots of app a found speedinvoice to be the best for what I needed.

Karri

It does the job

Overall our experience was better during the free trial period it seemed after you paid the subscription fee you really didn't get more for your buck

Pros

The trial period is about the only best thing about this app we ended up of course needing it for our business and very shortly after ended our subscription and went with another company.

Cons

The formability and ease of use my husband is not a computer tech savvy guy and had major issues getting back into his account and for the overall price it's not worth it

Reasons for choosing SpeedInvoice

I was tested out many different invoice software companies at the time and speed invoice wasn't for us.

Response from SpeedSolutions

Hi Karri, Nothing changes in the app after purchasing a subscription. I am not sure what you hoped for but we believe we deliver good value at US$55.20 per year. I'm sure you know our pricing but for someone reading your review it sounds as if we asked for lots of money and delivered nothing. We deliver an invoicing app that keeps everything organised, easy and secure, nothing more nothing less, at $55.20 per year. Best regards, Staffan

Replied December 2019

Levi

Industry: Environmental Services

Easy

I like how I can create an estimate and then once the customer gives me the okay to do the work. I can just switch to invoice and it will create it for me I don't have to redo it

Pros

Easy to use, multi functional, I like that I can put my logo on my invoices

Cons

If I had to say anything I guess it would be the price

Reasons for choosing SpeedInvoice

I had already been using it for some time now. I already had most of my clients.

Phillip

Easy no fuss to use on the run

Bottom line I like speed invoice as it so ease of use with functionality is the best, I tried more than a dozen and either not enough features or too many making it too slow to use on the road, or only works with a internet connection or to much mucking about set up. Speed invoice has nice simple reporting. Being in a rural region where I service rural clients working off line out of mobile phone range/service is common, the site often have landline or satellite connection but I prefer not to ask for wifi password, I am able to quote/invoice/receipt and click to send email and when back in van driving back as soon as I get within range it automatically synchronises and sends emails. About to export to my desktop accounting program. Bottom line simple invoice is Simple easy and to setup and use with no fussing and good features and capabilities.

Pros

Works offline and updates/synchronises when online "oh yea, so many apps don't, big deal for us country folk". Able to use on phone, tablet, computer and synchronisation has been perfect Very easy to setup and customise When on the job very quick easy to quote, invoice and receipt prospects and clients. Exporting data for me to my accounting program been a breeze Can attach photos to invoices/quotes/receipts. Price is responsible and for what I get it is worth more Able to pay a yearly fee or monthly.

Cons

Only one thing I like, I can live without this but hopefully in future updates this may come, hint hint developers, to be being able to have product/service categories instead off one item list. Not a big one for me but would be nice.

Greg

Look no further

Pros

Excellent customer support with great reports that can be generated. Allows you to provide estimates on the spot for your customers.

Cons

The only thing I could say that would be nice is if you could have a payment method added to app. Although this is still a great program without.

Response from SpeedSolutions

Hi Greg, Thank you for a great review. You can add a PayPal.me link to your emails. To do this you go to "Settings", "Company settings", "Emails" and "Invoice email text" and follow the instruction at the bottom of the page. It's possible that you can use this functionality to also add another payment method to the email. Best regards, Staffan

Replied October 2021

Great software

It helps me create receipts, invoices,and quotes all with ease and on the go I have a mobile business and this app supplies all my needs

Pros

The ease of adding items, creating customers and invoicing

Cons

I like everything about this app I have no complaints

Small Remodeling contractor uses the best app to estimate/quote and Invoice.

SS works well on my android phone. I like an app that does not have to be online to work. It does have to make connection with the mother ship to save quotes and make an invoice, but it does it when it can. The cost is less than $10 a month and I get the pay back on the first job I land. All other jobs are gravy. I do like the ease of access Google, I think makes access to my contacts and I can use it as a Home Adviser sub. As an independent Contractor and when people visit my personal site. I am able to present a very professional front to them immediately! I can put a Quote in their hands in minutes and keep a record forever, I hope. Like everything else as long as they stay in business! I hope forever. I am one person doing it all. In my hand on my phone I can almost run my business. Thanks SS

Pros

Ease of use. I can build direction to suit me. It works and keeps my client info safe.

Cons

I have a problem with the designation for material and labor. Some times I give prices combining the two and They do not for see this. So I have to designate the use in the notes section of Quote.

Response from SpeedSolutions

Hi, You can price a job either way you want. Please contact support@speedinvoice.net and we will find the best option when you combine labour and material. Best regards, Staffan

Great Value and Product

Overall, SpeedInvoice is a great product that i recommend! After building up the items list it became very quick and easy to generate an estimate or convert to an invoice for a professional and custom looking documentto submit to our customers!

Pros

Great value and extremely useful generating my estimates and invoices for our customers!

Cons

It does take a while to populate enough data to write estimates and invoices in a timely manner.

Price/Value

Adesina

Industry: Wholesale

Speed Invoice Software on Android platform

It helps me to manage my debtors. And it gives me daily report on items and amount of money made. And I can access it anywhere anytime

Pros

It help in calculating the goods bought and receipts are printed easily. It is easy to use and it helps in managing payments of goods bought like those that make half payment instead of full payment and each payment made are dated according. It synchronise into cloud which makes it easy to use anywhere anytime as long as there is network. It worke on offline mode too and when your data is on it will synchronise automatically. It generate reports too base on your selection of choice, either daily, weekly or monthly on a specific item or all item. It also let you know the profit made. It's a very good application

Cons

The least I like about this application software is that it doesn't support stock management

Lee

My Speed invoice experience

My invoices and quotes get done more promptly. This makes my customers happier and makes my service to my customers far more professional. Enjoy the new features that have been added, like cost price. Back up service is so essential and I haven't been disappointed so far

Pros

Easy to use and I have never been disappointed with back up service. Emails are always promptly replied to. Able to use it on my not so expensive tablet which make my business run mush smoother now

Cons

I tried once to use it from my PC and had difficulty. Definitely prefer that app on my tablet, bit that is what I wanted. I would like to be able to change an invoice back to a quote. I have done invoices in error.

Response from SpeedSolutions

Hi, You never lose a quote even if you have turned it into an invoice, so you can copy an old quote if you are bidding on similar business again. You can change customer, pricing and items on a copied quote. Best regards, Staffan Wensing

Victor

Easy to use on the run!

Overall experience is great with Speed Invoice. Highly recommend. It's very affordable and great for small business.

Pros

Best thing I've found is being able to send invoices anywhere on any device in a few clicks. The invoice template in my opinion is better then other accounting software's I have used in the past. You can upload parts/products via csv and have all the information you need at your fingertips.

Cons

The only thing I can say would be the reporting side of things, I'm not sure if this is because I don't know how to use these features or if they are unavailable. Most banks also when going for loans do not have the compatability with Speed Invoice to upload these reports.

Response from SpeedSolutions

Hi Victor, You have reports available in the latest version for Android. If you don't have an Android phone you can login from a computer at www.speedinvoice1.net to run your reports. Best regards, Staffan Wensing

Replied June 2019

I have been really happy with Speed invoice and it's performance. Apart from a couple of little glitches it has been perfect and excellent value for money.

Pros

Simple and easy to use Has all the elements or good invoicing software - inventory list, client list etc Interface is clean Fast support Value for money compared to other apps

Cons

Would like to be able to edit client details in the invoice rather than having to go to the client list. Occasional duplicate invoices appear

Response from SpeedSolutions

Hi Andrew, You can edit the customer information from a quote or invoice, just tap on the information. I would struggle to believe that SpeedInvoice generated duplicated invoices. Please get in touch with support@speedinvoice.net if this happens. You have a copy function, so it could possibly be the equivalent of a pocket call, so I would suggest you turn off the phone before you put it in your pocket and secure the access. Best regards, Staffan Wensing

Mihai

Industry: Building Materials

Best Invoice software for a company start-up

I am ok with the product, i will use it at last a few years

Pros

Easy to use, the software is simple, like a web page and very innespensive, great for a small company

Cons

You cannot edit the e-mail messages when you sent the Invoice pe a price offer via email, the text is standard and not to great for a company.

More espenssive

Response from SpeedSolutions

Hi Mihai, Thank you for an excellent review! You can edit the text you get as a suggestion when you send emails. Please go to "Settings", "Company settings", "Emails" and "Invoice email text". You also have the option to edit the text before you send the email. Please contact us through the support function in the app if you have any other questions. best regards, Staffan

Replied April 2021

Jeremy

makes invoice and quoting a breeze

Pros

all my rates and services are saved in a folder when it's time to invoice simply select the item (e.g waterproofing or ceramic tiling) the rate and description go down on the invoice then all i need 2 enter the amount of hours or m2 done and it calculates it all for you this would cut my paper work time by atleast 50%

Cons

not a full program for business expense and banking such as zero, quick books or myob

Kelby

Industry: Maritime

Speed invoice makes my keeping track of my business easy

My overall experience has been very smooth it is just right for my business and helps me keep things running smooth

Pros

My favorite feature of speed invoice is that I can use it on my tablet and cell phone, which makes invoicing much smoother for my “on the road” jobs

Cons

Like any software it took a little bit of time to get comfortable with the format but after using it for several years it has become second nature.

Tyler

Great Software

Pros

I love that you can have all you info on your phones and laptops.

Cons

I dislike that it doesn’t have an option for texting the quote like you email. You have to export it then send it

Response from SpeedSolutions

Hi Tyler, SpeedInvoice does have that function if you are working on an Android device. You select "Share" instead of "Email". We don't have this function for iOS yet. Best regards, Staffan Wensing

Amazing product

It's solved out a weekly chore for me in quoting and sending invoices.

Pros

Cons

Sometimes invoices go into customers spam.

Response from SpeedSolutions

Hi Paul, We follow best practice to try to minimise the number of emails that end up in spam, but there is no easy fix. If you have communicated with the customer earlier you could send the email from your own email client by selecting "Share" from the menu, instead of "Email". This way you can send the email with your email client and minimise the risk of ending up in the spam folder. Best regards, Staffan Wensing

Amanda

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

We were not wanting to take our Quickbooks and go online so we integrated SpeedInvoice which has worked for us.

Pros

It is very easy to use and internet based so the techs can use it onsite.

Cons

I wish there were more report options and the capability to make changes to customers from the invoice if corrections are needed.

Response from SpeedSolutions

Hi Amanda, If you are working in the app just tap the customer details and change what you want. You then get a choice f you want to save those changes to the customer record or if it is just a one off change on the invoice. Best regards, Staffan

Maia

Fast & Simple Invoicing

Starting my own business was a real challenge for me, especially talking about money. I made many mistakes writing out invoices. I even made mistakes when I created my own invoice templates. This has cut out my mistakes 100%. I’m grateful to have found such a reliable tool to use across all my devices.

Pros

I love the easy set up. It’s made invoicing so much easier for me. Set up your customers list, items list, and you’re away. You can even set yourself up offline. Send invoices, quotes, receipts and statements directly from the app. Edit and add on to the automated messages. See what’s outstanding at a glance. Or simply mark invoices as paid. It’s made my life in business so much easier. It’s given me the confidence that I needed.

Cons

There is no ABN field when listing ‘customers’. I’ve opted to use the ‘contact name’ field for my customers ABN details.

Claire

Florist

Anazing

Pros

using your application is a breeze, though there is one or two things I would change. Using it for bridal quotes is amazing

Cons

Not being able to change back to a quote from a tax invoice easily

Response from SpeedSolutions

Hi, I am not sure what you mean when you say "Not being able to change back to a quote from a tax invoice easily". If you want to copy the tax invoice to create a new quote that wouldn't be how you do it. You copy the quote if you want to create a new similar quote. Please reach out to support by using the function in the app if you need help with anything. If I didn't understand what you wanted to do above please drop me a line through our support function. Best regards, Staffan Wensing

Replied June 2019

Perfect for on the go business!

I am very happy with the app and the customer service.

Pros

Works every time and is professional. Easy set up with logo importing and business logos. Super easy to track historical data and payment history. Love this app and my business couldn't survive with out it. Manage your invoicing and reporting all from your phone with instant access to create invoices on the go.

Cons

I have not found any cons for what I am using the app for.

SpeedInvoice