• Pros

• "Best customer support <3 Very smooth and user-friendly design Custom Approval flow which is great when you go on vacations - you can really delegate the payment validation."

• "Easy to implement Time credit Great monitoring"

• "Every expense incurred by the team can be sent for approval, approved, and sent to the vendor instantly. "

• Cons

• "Nothing, maybe make it possible to copy the card number."

• "I wish I had known before that I could connect Spendesk with my accounting software: I would have saved so much time!"

• "If I had one suggestion it would be that the lead time of the physical cards is far too long and the cards themselves should be contactless."

Browse Spendesk Reviews

Mark from Next Big Thing AG

Industry: Computer Hardware

Great efficiency tool for small companies

Pros

It greatly improves the purchasing workflow, all the way through to payments and accounting. It decentralises purchasing, while keeping control of the whole process with the decision makers. It's very intuitive to use - I never have to train new employees on Spendesk. The customer support level is the best I've ever seen, and they are constantly adding new features and improving the existing ones.

Cons

It costs money. But compared to the employee time saved by using it, as well as the added value compared to manual processes, it's money very well spent.

Response from Spendesk

Replied November 2018

Thank you Mark for your kind review. We are really happy to free you and your team from the hassle of paying at work!

Christopher from Seniovo GmbH

Sucess Story

Pros

100% control over all teams and their spendings Easy to use via app or directly on the platform Streamlining of Cash-out Customization of fields for export incl. cost center logic

Cons

Missing export file with images for German accounting software Datev

Reasons for Choosing Spendesk

Great customer support known from previous companies

Response from Spendesk

Replied October 2019

Thank you Christopher for your great review!

Clemens from ParkHere GmbH

Solved our problem with missing receipts

It is a great tool to manage expenses of your colleagues and providing them with budget without missing a receipt.

Pros

-No missing receipts anymore -Easy management of expenses -Easy management of subscribtions -Virtual credit-cards for purchases

Cons

-Seems to have different functionality on app and on the web app which can be confusing in the beginning.

Response from Spendesk

Replied November 2020

Thanks so much for your review Clemens. We're glad you're catching all those receipts! - The Spendesk team

Ferdinand from Amboss miamed

Improvements

Paying all over the US when travelling. Helps with keeping track of company expenses.

Pros

Easy to mangae/upload your receipts when you are travelling.

Cons

-Spendesk card doesn't work in many places (Trader Joe's for example) -With the app you can only take photos from receipts. It would be a great improvement if you could make a photo that recognizes the receipt (adapts the borders automatically) and that converts it to a pdf.

Response from Spendesk

Replied June 2019

Dear Ferdinand, thank you for your review. The good news is our new mobile app will be launching soon, and includes a new feature to automatically crop receipt photos. Sorry to hear about the issues you had overseas, we've passed your comments on to our product team to investigate further.

Jordi from LeadTech

Industry: Online Media

Everything undercontrol

Pros

Having credit card as main payment method for our online providers was a mess. Spendesk gave us absolut control about our expenses, reporting and more over... authmatization! Never more share credit card data to employees.

Cons

Spendesk should have been live 5 ago to avoid past problems :)

Reasons for Choosing Spendesk

They understood our needs and visit us in our offices even being in another country. We are in online world but human beings need to meet each other to understand properly all scenarios and problems.

Response from Spendesk

Replied October 2019

Thank you Jordi for your amazing review. We're glad to help you stay in control of your company spending!

Kristan from Short Edition

Industry: Publishing

Life changer!

Loads of international travel and receipt management - worry free

Pros

I was in sales in the earlier part of my career and vowed to never return because I thought the expense reports took way too much of my precious time. thanks to Spendesk - it has literally changed my professional & personal life - bank is happy and I am hassle free - love, love love it!

Cons

literally cannot think of one - so easy to use & instantaneous....My accounting team no longer loathes me!

Response from Spendesk

Replied February 2019

Thank you so much Kristan for your wonderful review !! We are really happy to make your life so much easier.

Rodolphe from PeopleDoc France

Perfect tool for open company

Use it for 4 years now, so usefull for employees.

Pros

If you work in a company where trust rings the bell for your boss you have use this tool, it's so easy and powerful. Everyone can be autonomous when travelling or need to buy any good need for his job.

Cons

Maybe the UI with soft colors is not easy enough to understand for blind colors people leike me, bigger icon shoud be a good idea

Response from Spendesk

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much Rodolphe for your kind review!

Vlad from Dolead

Great help for managing your work receipts

Pros

- expense cards for recurring payments - OCR to recognise receipts - configurable approval workflows (with auto-approval if under specified amount) - VAT support - mobile app - visibility on back payments

Cons

- not enough visibility with spending per per category / missing analytics dashboard

Response from Spendesk

Replied December 2018

Dear Vlad, thank you for your kind review!

Lucille from Solvemate

Great tool to manage company expenses

Pros

- No need to pay first and expense later, you can directly use Spendesk virtual credit cards! - No risk to forgot about sending the invoice to the finance team, Spendesk directly sends you a reminder - You can generate recurring credit cards for recurring expenses

Cons

- Some companies or website don't accept virtual credit cards (but really few of them)

Response from Spendesk

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much Lucille for your great review. We are so happy to help you better manage all your business spendings :)

Edwin from HLO/PlayGround

Saves countless hours

It’s globally amazing!

Pros

Accounting used to be quite painful for us. Immediate and automatic reconciliation saves us countless hours!

Cons

It’s hard to create temporary card on mobile.

Reasons for Choosing Spendesk

Recommandation. We still use skwarel as it’s our accountant platform but we hate it.

Response from Spendesk

Replied August 2019

Thank you Edwin for your amazing review, it means a lot to us. We're super glad that you enjoy using Spendesk and that we're helping you save lots of time! Wishing you a great day.

Lukas from Trust Fractal GmbH

Great accounting automation for distributed teams

We're a small team scattered around Europa and Asia & thanks to Spendesk, much of our accounting, requesting payments & doing personal expenses has been automated - giving us more time to focus on developing our business rather than filing manual reports & chasing receipts across departments.

Pros

- Spendesk allows to automate payments & approvals for business expenses and provides great overview over who owns which transactions, establishing great accountability - The accounting integration (in Germany) was easy and straightforward - Great approval flows - It's possible to set up multiple teams & entities, modeling complex organizational structures

Cons

- Due to a change in Spendesk's internal processes in preparation for Brexit the onboarding process took 3-4 weeks, which wasn't well communicated in advance - Each credit card's limit must be backed by money pre-loaded onto the bank account - and each card's limit needs to be 100% backed, effectively tying up an entire month of "worst case scenario" working capital - Currency conversion charges are quite high

Response from Spendesk

Replied September 2019

Hello Lukas, and thank you very much for your very detailed review. We are sorry that you faced some issues while using Spendesk. Don't hesitate to contact our support team anytime you need, we are available for you. Have a nice day!

Matthew from Volcanic UK Ltd

Very nearly perfection, but I have a use case not handled well

Pros

This is cliche, but the software just works. I really appreciate how fast it is to do all the tasks I need to do, and it really helps get my colleagues on board when it doesn't take up much of their time to upload receipts.

Cons

It is not very obvious how to have a card that can be charged multiple times, but only as a single overall process. An example is any service which takes a deposit, then final charge once manufacture is complete. This would be one purchase request and therefore one spendesk card, but needs to allow multiple individual charges to occur. The "solution" is a subscription, but then you have to remember to cancel it or the money is reserved on the card forever.

Response from Spendesk

Replied March 2019

Thank you Matthew for your interesting review. If you need any help with Spendesk, don't hesitate to contact our support or customer success teams!

Pauline from Hivy

July 2016

Absolutely amazing tool to manage you team spendings

We implemented Spendesk as soon as we heard from them for my compan Hivy. Hivy is a Saas helping Office Managers to answer every employee needs. What was the problem I was facing at Hivy? Well few corporate cards, not enough agility in the team when we needed to buy stuff online. Spendesk was the perfect tool to make my team move faster. I used Spendesk's product since the beginning - I love the fact that each time I have a question on the product, they quickly get back to me and do whatever is needed to solve my problem. That's what I call customer support :)

Pros

Cons

Cannot be used with existing corporate cards.

Response from Spendesk

Replied July 2016

Merci Pauline :)

Nicolas from Coorpacademy

I have been one of the first customer of Spendesk, saved me a lot of time and mistakes

Time saving, seamless approval workflow, team management, Xero integration

Pros

Superb UX, Analytical coding, greatest Xero integration ever, no more corporate credit card, no more credit card reconciliation + I can empower my teammates and make them responsible for their budget + I am in control of my expenses without spending too much time in painfull approval workflow.

Cons

I want to use it for all my subsidiaries OCR please ? A dedicated email than I can use to forward my receipts directly to the solution would be great too

Response from Spendesk

Replied May 2018

Thank you Nicolas for this review! We will get in touch with you to make sure that all your subsidiaries can use Spendesk.

Ken from Zarion Software

Happy to recommend

Pros

I have to say that I have been nothing but impressed by the Spendesk platform since we implemented it earlier this year. Tracking credit card expenditure was a manual painstaking process for us until we introduced Spendesk which involved chasing receipts and manually deriving accounting entries from a spreadsheet. I now have control and visibility across the business of the entire spend and am confident that I have the back up and approval processes for it in one location. You have managed to develop a cross platform UX that is easy for the user and the finance team alike and the reporting capability is second to none. I have no hesitation in giving a top rating and have since recommended it to other finance professionals.

Cons

Response from Spendesk

Replied April 2019

Thank you so much Ken for your amazing review! We are working right now in decreasing the time of the plastic card delivery and the contactless card is on its way. Stay tuned... ;-)

Sandro from ForestAdmin

Forest Admin uses Spendesk

Forest is a Saas company. As any saas company we have a lot of online spending : IT, subscriptions (git, adobe, etc) or travel expenses to visit our customers. We had only 1 credit card (mine) B.S (as Before Spendesk :p) which was used for every subscription leading to problems. I could not have a clear view on all my subscriptions ! I was also blocked because of spending monthly limit... Using Spendesk helped me to control each and every one of my subscription + no monthly limit. I also use Spendesk for all my online spending and don't lose time at the end of the month chasing for invoices (something which is time-consuming and that I hate on a personal level).

Pros

issue 1 card per subscription with budgets autonomy given to the other guys in my teams -> they can do the purchases themselves and I can use the customized approval flow to delegate the validation

Cons

I am the one not putting my invoices on the platform now and my accountant knows exactly that this is not on one of my employees' side

Response from Spendesk

Replied July 2016

Thanks for your feedbacks Sandro ! Glad to see that Spendesk helps you at Forest :)

xavi from 8fit

Easy and amazing finance administration tool

Pros

The fact that i can scan my receipts and upload them directly from the phone. Having a Visa credit card that links directly to the app and i don't have to use my personal one.

Cons

There are too many approvals needed for every single operation

Reasons for Switching to Spendesk

Candis was a total pain in the ass

Response from Spendesk

Replied October 2019

Thank you Xavi for your nice review. Concerning the number of approvals, it might come from the expense policy of your company. Feel free to contact our success team if you have any question about the use of Spendesk.

Thibault from Tibz.co

Manages accounting better than other pieces of software!

Pros

Spendesk allows me to pay in a B2B environment, while having full visibility on realtime spending and accounting at the end of the month!

Jonathan from eFounders

Never be stuck waiting for the company card

Easy to use, super efficient, and keeps everything tidy (approval requests are logged, receipts can be attached to each expense, cards are issued for a specific vendor and with a maximum payment limit).

Pros

Cons

Certain vendors decline prepaid virtual cards, meaning it's back to the old hunting down the company card game.

Response from Spendesk

Replied August 2019

Thank you so much Jonathan for your great review. We are indeed aware that some vendors do not accept our virtual cards. But we are looking to end this issue shortly. Have a nice day!

Jules from Letsbuild

Useful

Pros

Intuitive, practical, incredible support.

Cons

Chatbot is always displayed even if I don't need help

Response from Spendesk

Replied October 2019

Thank you for your great review Jules!

Anne Caroline from Apparel

Great tool to save time and increase expense monitoring!

Great tool to monitor credit card expenses, collect receipts and facilitate accounting booking!! Users and accounting team are found of this tool in our company since it has been implemented

Pros

Easy to implement Time credit Great monitoring

Cons

Could be cheaper purple color ;-)

Response from Spendesk

Replied November 2018

Thank you for your kind review Anne-Caroline!

Good review

Very easy to use, I use it almost daily since I work in marketing and am responsible for buying stuff for the office. I love the reminders to upload the receipts. I feel a sense of completion when I've uploaded a receipt.

Pros

Being able to automatically pay for work spendings through spendesk without having to use my own money or wait for my expenses to be refunded by my company.

Cons

Nothing, maybe make it possible to copy the card number.

Response from Spendesk

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your nice review!

karim from Ironhack France

Easy, Painless, Efficient

Pros

- Easy to use - Intuitive - Easy to manage user accesses and spending policies, to avoid creating complex procedures - Easy to upload receipts (email address for automatic matching of invoices, native app for pictures etc.) - can integrate with accounting All in all I think spendesk allows us to gain time and control over many administrative tasks, enabling us to focus more on our business.

Cons

- Sometimes the plastic cards fail without any reason at some shops, this is a problem because it blocks us to buy things when we need them the most (ie at the cashier of a shop). But the CS team helps fairly quickly and solves the issue.

Natalie from Lightbox Digital

Easy to use and an enjoyable experience

It makes my life (and my bosses life!) so much easier. By giving me a budget I can spend with I don't have to pester by boss for money/company card access. I don't have to wait for expenses to be paid at the end of each month, I don't even have to log expenses! I also don't have to worry about losing receipts as I upload them straight away, and if I don't, Spendesk reminds me and questions why. It's a very intuative and user friendly platform.

Pros

The app - the ability to instantly upload receipts on the go (and reminders if you don't!), updates on balance, pin easily available through the app.

Cons

The sign up process wasn't as smooth as it could have been, I can't remember why or how now as it was a while ago but I remember getting my card in the post, with little instruction/information about what to do next. I then managed to 'sign up' but didn't register my card for ages as I thought I'd done that by signing up.

Response from Spendesk

Replied June 2019

Thank you so much Natalie for your amazing review! We're so happy to read all your feedbacks, and we improved our customer onboarding process to avoid further confusion as you just mentioned :)

Fabien from Myriad Group

Awesome to simplify expenses

Pros

Super easy to create/use/approve virtual cards for online expenses

Cons

It would be amazing if it could be combined with a forex solution, à la Revolut

Reasons for Switching to Spendesk

We used to buy hotel/flights via expensive travel agents. The alternative was to pay online with our personal credit cards and expense the trip, which was cumbersome and difficult for most staff due to the amounts involved. We get the best of both worlds now - cheap online booking, and a simple approval process

Response from Spendesk

Replied November 2019

Thank you Fabien for your great review! We're glad to count Myriad Group as one of our customers and simplify your company expenses.

Kim from Shift Technology

Great office management tool

Pros

Ease of use and speed of customer support response and help

Cons

Sometimes the cards take a few minutes to load. Also the log out time is very quick meaning you can't stay logged in to your account throughout the day.

Response from Spendesk

Replied July 2019

Hello Kim, thank you for your great feedback and nice review!

Thomas from Homeday GmbH

Great help in everyday work

Spendesk helps us keeping track of budgets and enables our employees to responsibly purchase what they need for their work - and that in a very efficient way.

Pros

Very easy to use, compact and clearly presented. Also, each member invited instantly gets the idea how to use it.

Cons

I would prefer the option to produce virtual credit cards for entire teams w/o having to define the supplier. That way the teams would really be enabled to determine on how to spend e.g. their team budgets w/o having to apply for a card for every single purchase.

Response from Spendesk

Replied January 2019

Thank you Thomas for taking the time to give us this nice review!

Nicholas from tado GmbH

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Best Tool for Consolidating Company Spending

Pros

Spendesk has been invaluable in making it easy and straight forward to make company purchases. Setting up purchases is quick and painless, and if managed correctly easy to track all of your spending and invoices.

Cons

Would maybe like an option to create a department card which can be used multiple times but still has the limits and tracking capabilities, but which doesn't fall under the subscription use case.

Response from Spendesk

Replied July 2019

Thank you Nicholas for your nice review on our product! And be sure that we took your feedback concerning department card into account. Have a nice day.

Great solution

Pros

Easy way to manage all the payments, you can change your cards like a pro.

Cons

Sometimes I need to change the amount credit allowed in a card, but once it's created, you can't change it.

Response from Spendesk

Replied December 2018

Thank you for your review.

Amazing software!

With Spendesk we are able to speed up the organization process of our business trips. Everything is way faster with Spendesk!

Pros

It's extremely easy to use, no time to waste. Spendesk can help a company to increase its effectiveness.

Cons

Be able to do different payments with a temporary Virtual Credit Card.

Response from Spendesk

Replied September 2019

Thank you for your great review!

Holli from Maginus

Instant, quick and easy to use

adhoc I need to use the company card to buy tickets for events etc. Spendesk makes it hassle free

Pros

- The speed of funds being ready to spend on my card after making my request and it being authorised. - Not being reliant on company card holder being in the office to use the company card

Cons

I haven't experienced any issues with spendesk so far

Response from Spendesk

Replied July 2019

Thank you so much Holli for your super nice review. We are glad to help you better manage your spending. Have a nice day :)

Megan from talent.io

The simplest way to expense!

Great!

Pros

The app on this and the way you can instantly upload the receipts make this so much easier! Better than complicated spreadsheets and weeks of waiting before, Spendesk makes it so easy

Cons

Only con is that my card doesn't have contactless but I understand the new cards do.

Response from Spendesk

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much Megan for your amazing review. And yes, the contactless card are coming...stay tuned!

André from WeTek

Surprisingly helpful and efficient

Spendesk allowed WeTek to manage all the paperwork related to its employees T&E, using a more efficient and correct approach. We've also improved the flexibility regarding one-off online purchases and regular subscriptions. Expenses management became simpler and its platform is very intuitive. A very good experience and I would definitely recommend it.

Pros

Automatic supplier identification and the ability to invoice the amount of documents uploaded. The user reminder feature is very useful, as well as its reports.

Cons

It would be interesting to be able to select the expiration date of the issued credit cards. Also, physical credit cards should somehow enforce company spending policies.

Response from Spendesk

Replied April 2019

Thank you André for your amazing review! We're really glad to help you and all teams at WeTek dealing with spending management.

Catherine from Drivy

Drivy - Catherine La Branche-Chabo

Use both online card and plastic card. Both are very useful to me. It allows me to stop using the usual Business MasterCard.

Pros

Super easy to use, save us a lot of time, hurray for the copy-paste option! Just really convenient to clic on a button when I've reached the limit of spending.

Response from Spendesk

Replied December 2018

Thank you Catherine for spending time on giving us this great review!

Alena from Tinyclues

Spendesk using review

We pay almost each day with Spendesk our invoices, purchases etc. It is really easy to use, it provide a hight level of security for our purchases. Very reactive support team is always here to resolve, explain the issues and questions. Really very good experience of using Spendesk!

Pros

I like that it allows us to do secure purchases without fear to loose our money.

Cons

It is user-friendly and easy to use.

Response from Spendesk

Replied December 2018

Thank you Alena for taking the time to make this great review!

Alexis from EasyFairs

Heroes Belgium Review

Pros

The fact that a physical card becomes useless and that I can delegate payments and bookings to team members whilst keeping the control over the costs

Cons

The few times the generated card doesn’t work

Response from Spendesk

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your nice review Alexis. Sorry to here that you are facing issues with your card generator. Your account manager will get back to you shortly!

Joshua from wiztopic

Forget updloading receipts, just take a pic

Simplicity with a potential to be too good to be true

Pros

As a sales manager, I travel all the time, and a week of tickets can be a real pain to upload on any platform regardless of its friendlyness. What I love about spendesk is that you just got to take a picture of the payment, by the time you receive the printed ticked you usually have received the nofitifcation in your mobile. The next level would be to just forget the receipts.

Cons

I need a defult for my expenses, as they usually revolve around the same possibilities, so that whenever i had to change anything, i could just modify the default option.

Response from Spendesk

Replied November 2018

Thank you Joshua for your very interesting review. We will take into account your needs to improve your use of Spendesk!

Bosko from wevest Digital AG

Easy to use and great for keeping track of invoices

Pros

There is no need to hand out real CC details all over the internet and the reminders about uploading receipts are very useful.

Cons

There is nothing I don't like about spendesk to be honest, it does what it's mean to do.

Response from Spendesk

Replied April 2019

Thank you so much Bosko for your amazing review. We are really happy to help you on a daily basis!

Timothee from Peopledoc

accountant point of view

note: can't tell about "value for money". I use spendesk mainly as an accountant, sometimes as administrator or requester.

Pros

From an accountant point of view, it allows very easy follow-up for expenses and a great overview of missing receipts. On classic accounts statements, you have few or no information about the expenses. Since our credit card was used by and for different departments in our company, it required me a lot of time to follow expenses and identify for what and for who the expense was. Very painful! Spendesk completely solved this problem.

Cons

Honestly I don't see real cons as far as it goes. It's more about new features which would be great to be implemented.

Response from Spendesk

Replied December 2018

Thank you Timothee for your nice review!

Celine from Platform.sh

My easy Life with Spendesk

With employees of 13 different time zones, manage their needs and expenses were a puzzle.. and 3D Secure, sending SMS to our CEO who wasn't necessarily available to transmit me the codes ... I was pulling hair. Now the life became easy

Pros

automated management, delegation and approval by setting dedicated team.

Cons

Some websites, not much, doesn't accept virtual card

Response from Spendesk

Replied December 2018

Thank you so much Céline for your time and your review!

Ollie from Appear Here

Pros

It's great to make purchases and ideal that I need not use my own card for online payments

Cons

There was an issue with where my approvals went initially though this may be because of my direct report within the company

Response from Spendesk

Replied August 2019

Thank you Ollie for your nice review. We are happy to make your life so much easier!

Thiemo from moodley interactive

Excellent product that makes a messy, old-fashioned process truly digital and efficient.

Very reliable, solid product.

Pros

Software user interface, easy of use. End-to-end, very well though-trough experience and features.

Cons

Heavy pricepoint for smaller companies like us.

Response from Spendesk

Replied September 2019

Thank you Thiemo for your nice review. All the team wishes you a great day!

Mark from Easyfairs

Great simple tool

Great software that allows me to finally no need to keep the receipts to claim expenses as a constant business traveller.

Pros

Simplicity design and able to track my spending

Cons

So far, the problems were solved and quite efficient.

Response from Spendesk

Replied April 2019

Thank you Mark for your great review !

Daniele from October

Industry: Capital Markets

Great Experience

Pros

Ease of use makes it a top pick for corporate expences.

Cons

Lack of contactless functionality in its shocking violet cards.

Response from Spendesk

Replied July 2019

Thank you Daniele for your nice review. Stay tuned, contactless might arrive soon, such as new design from the card... ;)

Philip from AMBOSS

Excellent Product!

Pros

I am using the software for all my travel expenses. I do not work in finance, so I do not have much insight on the usability for the company overall but as an individual, Spendesk makes it extremely easy to manage my expenses. The App helps to keep everything organised while on the road.

Cons

I have no complaints about the software. Again, I do not manage the finances for the company but for me personally, there are no cons.

Response from Spendesk

Replied May 2019

Thank you so much Philip for your nice review. If you need any assistance while traveling, do not hesitate to contact our support team and we'll be glad to help!

Expenses I do have while I´m traveling due to work.

Pros

User friendly and organization, all information in the same place.

Cons

The software, none till now, the card to pay cant be used in some places. Overall, good experience.

Response from Spendesk

Replied May 2019

Thank you for your nice review!

Laure from Slite (YCW18)

Such an easy way to handle my expenses at work

Pros

I love how quickly I understood the product. I didn't even need to be onboarded: everything felt very intuitive, very early on. Whenever I need to make a business expense, I don't even have to think about it twice, Spendesk makes it a breeze.

Cons

There's really little to dislike! It sometimes (but rarely) doesn't work on all payment systems but I know they're working on that.

Response from Spendesk

Replied November 2018

Thank you so much Laure for your great review !

Rhodri from Sonovate

Industry: Facilities Services

Great product

I'm spending less time filling in forms for credit card spends, scanning receipts and chasing invoices.

Pros

Ease of use. Easy to keep track of payments and receipts. More secure than using a normal card.

Cons

Can't think of any.

Easily to adopt!

Tackling daily expenses with ease!

Pros

The overall speed and straightforwardness of handling on a daily basis expenses as a field commercial.

Cons

The fact that Firefox doesn't handle the software?

Amandine from iBanFirst

Très simple d'utilisation

Très bonne !

Pros

Intuitif, rapide, fonctionnalités très pratiques comme l'export de fichier excel avec ou sans justificatifs, les reminders sur les manques de justificatifs également.

Cons

La carte Spendesk, en tant que carte "prépayée" n'est pas acceptée par des sociétés comme Google et on ne peut pas payer nos campagnes de SEA avec. Très contraignant.