• Pros

• "- fast set up - worth the price - easy to use - multiple settings - syncs both Stripe and PayPal - awesome support"

• "Love the automatic Syncs and that you don't need to constantly check if it's working "

• "The ease of setup. The fact you can import past transactions to save hours of time."

• Cons

• "I haven't found any in 1.5 years. Maybe they should keep expanding and adding new services. However, it's an opportunity and not a con."

• "took a while to get synced and all setup, client accounts take a while to get configured correctly if you are an accountant providing this service it is a little rough"

• "At the moment I'm so grateful it exists I cannot think of a con."

Browse Synder Reviews

Sha Lynn from Cloud Bookkeeping

Great Platform Excellent Customer Service

Great!! I will continue to work with it to perfect my process and make the automation smoother

Pros

I really like the platform. Clean imports. It was refreshing compared to other platforms I have tried. And [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the tech, is just a chat away and super helpful.

Cons

Needs a few features added. Like classes for PayPal

Erika from Salmon Sims Thomas

Excellent software

I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Pros

Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

Cons

I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

Reasons for Choosing Synder

I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me.

Shirley from South Fork Bakery for the Special Needs

Support Review

I was just introduced to Synder through a free trial and the amazing support of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] through a zoom meeting and chat. He walked me through the use of the app and was extremely patient and enthusiastic about sharing the features with me. I am excited to use the app to make my bookkeeping much more efficient.

Pros

It seems easy to use. However, I have just been introduced through the trial and have not yet used it beyond the initial 10 syncs.

Cons

It appears seamless in its coordination with QuickBooks.

jadon from better together ministries

Industry: Philanthropy

review

bookkeeping and accounting. much neede tool to expedite our needs

Pros

The tool is very easy to use. I was up and running within minutes

Cons

nothing. I had a very successful time integrating the app into our normal bookkeeping records

Jamie from Iron Apple

Synder Invoicing

We implemented synder to allow us to invoice multi-currencies and give customers the ability to pay by credit card. This has made our AR operations much more efficient!

Pros

The real time sync and integration with quickbooks

Cons

We hope to be able to customize our invoice email with our logo

Reasons for Choosing Synder

The integration with quickbooks and the easy to use interface

Phillip from Layr Holdings, Inc.

Great solution to sync 1000s of Stripe payments in QBO

Fantastic. It does what it says it will do.

Pros

Super easy to set up. WOrks the first time. QBO records all required info from the connection.

Cons

paying via paypal. But I think they have changed that.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

Much easier to setup. Took 2 minutes. Plus great customer support from Kirill.

Caleb from Pizzicletta LLC

Industry: Restaurants

Great Sync App and customer service

Pros

Accurate transaction syncs. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was of great help.

Cons

The transfer app is a little on the expensive side.

Paul from ThinkGard

Synder rocks!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the tipping point to me. She is well versed in her product and spent as much time on the phone as I needed.

Pros

I have tried many Stripe and QB Online integration. This one tops them all. Ease of use and technical support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was second to none.

Cons

Fast setup and automation was a breeze.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

Phone support and ease of use

Sarah from Kauffman CPA

Great Customer Service

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just saved me hours of work each week. Unbeknownst to me, I had set up the flow in Snyder incorrectly and it was causing me to manually change each Stripe transaction in QBO. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quickly identified and fixed the issue.

Cons

I am happy with all aspects of the product.

Valeria from Shot of Yoga, LLC

Excellent service!

Everything is running smoothly, my accounts are synced and auto sync without a problem and customer service is great! (Thank you [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!)

Pros

So easy to set up and maintain. Great customer service! (Thank you, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]!)

Cons

Nothing so far. It was really easy to use and this was after abandoning other apps in the midst of a lengthy and confusing setup process.

DON from Don Schroeder, CPA PLLC

Synder sync is very powerful and helps sync Stripe and QBO

the sync process is nice and they are dilligent to get the sync right and work with you as a client

Pros

This is a very good sync app that syncs with Stripe or Square to QBO. I have used it on both platforms with two different companies I do bookwork for. One is about 500 transactions per month from Stripe and the other is about 100 transactions or less. But it is very nice in that the app sync process sets up the customer in QBO that had the sale over in Square or Stripe. You don’t have to do all that legwork. And you can rollback a transactions or cancel the sync at any time or try a sync then roll it back. Very useful. I used the competition and couldn’t get any tech support and gave up and tried this company out and am very pleased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been very helpful in helping get my client companies setup and track down problems in the sync process. Highly recommend.

Vladimir from FEED'EM

Love this software

We've been using this app for 1.5 years and love it. It takes about 5 minutes to make an initial set up. No headache in the future. We're syncing all our Woocommerce orders with QB (both Stripe and PayPal payments). And support... It's so fast and efficient! A guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] solved my issue in literally 2 minutes! I got the answer instantly. WOW!

Jadelyne from TMJ Bookkeeping, LLC

Excellent Tool

Absolutely love the ease of use. I had my clients Stripe transactions into QuickBooks Online within minutes.

Pros

I never even knew a such thing existed. I initially went back and forth between QuickBooks and my clients Stripe account. Once Business Payments was referred to me by a fellow bookkeeper I immediately downloaded it, and I will definitely keep using it for myself and other clients.

Cons

When I initially downloaded this product for my client, I needed to sync a few months of transactions--exceeding the 50 transaction sync limit. The organization is so small that going forward the 50 transaction limit will suffice, however, just for my initial setup I would have liked to be given a little more. Perhaps a first time user bonus?

Michael from Aurora Bookkeeping & Consulting

Simple Time Saver

Importing/Posting Stripe activity into QBO for my client.

Pros

Cons

I have not found anyting yet - just started using.

Import past transactions

Enid from Kepler College

Intuit should be grateful this company exists

Compared to the desktop version, Quickbooks online is a hot mess. It is probably fabulous for a tiny business or individual entrepreneur. But our online educational non-profit is obviously far too complicated for their programmers. Our transactions are through PayPal, Square, and Stripe. With the online version of Quickbooks - you cannot get a good import from these major providers unless you purchase Synder. At least the programmers at Synder know how to get it done and get it done right. Every question I have asked has been immediately answered with the right information that I needed. The program itself works like a charm.

Pros

As I told [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the last time I asked for his help importing PayPal and Stripe - This service is the only reason I'm not on tranquilizers while trying to work with Quickbooks online. The Synder app is logical, well thought out and works - in other words, everything that Quickbooks online is not.

Cons

At the moment I'm so grateful it exists I cannot think of a con.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

Manual entry for hundreds of transactions would have been faster and easier than the "free" app provided by Quickbooks. Synder simply towers over any other alternative. May they continue to have programmers who obviously understand how things work in the real world of daily business transactions.

Bulletproof Sync Between Stripe & QBO

Pros

Business Payments is basically set and forget. We've been using it for more than a year and we haven't had to touch it at all. All of our Stripe transactions are automatically imported into QBO just a few minutes after they happen.

Cons

We don't have any dislikes. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Paul from GnarlyBooks.ca

Really great product

Love the app, works like a charm and makes my life so much easier. Their chat support is fantastic, Thanks again [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your quick responses!

Pros

Cons

Nothing it's great.

Emma from Ebon Chalice Ltd

Fantastic customer support

Pros

The automation between QuickBooks and payment gateways. The support is absolutely fantastic. I had such in depth and immediate help from the rep who made me feel that I was important enough to answer promptly and spend time on. I have been so frustrated in setting up my new QuickBooks account, and their online chat was painful and clearly the operator was talking to someone else. With Cloud Business, I had immediate and individual help, which really worked for me and helped to get my book keeping operational where QBO had no real interest. Thank you so much. The support alone is why I have now chosen to use Business Payments going forward.

Cons

The price of course but it's not a real complaint!

Donna from Veloguide Inc.

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Quickbooks intergration

Pros

Very easy to setup and use and support was patient with my questions even though I didn't really need them as the answers were easy to find. I love the ability to either syn automatically or turn that off and select only the items I want, and that it was easy to setup both Stripe and PayPal with the same APP. We are a Canadian company using QB online in multicurrency and it was very easy to select to proper accounts for everything to map to correctly The pricing is reasonable

Cons

So far there is nothing negative to say

Annie from Chiropractic for EveryBody

Industry: Veterinary

So far, so Great!

I would highly recommend this app and these folks. Outstanding!

Pros

I switched to Synder from Sync with Square because our business has 20 locations. Synder makes it really easy to link multiple locations, where Sync with Square did not. AND Synder’s customer service is outstanding (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].) There has always been somebody available to do a chat when I’m stuck on something, and they have been very patient with me – as I am not an accountant and none of this is easy for me.

Cons

I wish there was another tier for subscription fees.

See above

Broc from Saltwater-Recon LLC

Check out the Synder app for syncing transactions with Quickbooks!

I had a great experience. I was very pleased.

Pros

I had a great experience in researching the functionalities of the Synder App for my Stripe and Paypal transactions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely knowledgable and answered all of my questions. If you are unsure about getting this app, be sure to chat in and speak to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He will assist and guide you and address any concerns you may have.

Cons

I did not experience any negative effects of using this software.

Alan from Grace Christian Supplies

Does the job superbly in the background

Brings payments into Quickbooks on Line from my PayPal account with no worries. Initially I had a bit of a problem because some settings were wrong but the team at Business Payments quickly discovered the problem and advised me.

Pros

I just set it up and it works, i dont have to think about it.

Cons

The is nothing to dislike i just does the job!

Holly from AQS

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes this app a pleasure

Excellent experience

Pros

I was having a very hard time and was going to give up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me to get the app working and now I am so happy I stuck with it. It is a great app. Once set up is easy to use.

Cons

I had trouble with set up. It was not clear how to link multi currency accounts.

Catherine from CMC Bookkeeping Svces

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT

The Chat Support offered here is OUTSTANDING. Stan took a long time to walk me through setting multicurrency accounts, answered ALL my questions with patience and then answered some more questions. Every time I have chatted with him, I am super happy. This is a rare thing today. OLGA is equally Super! Thank you!

Pros

This software logical and makes sense to the accounting user. It is forgiving in allowing rollbacks of syncs, just in case you screw up.

Cons

So far no cons with the product. I will have to use it longer to look for cons.

Angel from Audioteknik LTD

Industry: Music

Timesaver

I have pulled three months of Paypal and Stripe transactions data into Quickbooks. The app is easy to set up, and It’s doing a great job importing our Paypal and Stripe transactions automatically into Quickbooks online. Also, their customer support is excellent - the agents are knowledgable and patient.They responded quickly and were very helpful when I had some issues and questions.

Pros

Easy to set up. Saves hours of manual work. Excellent customer support.

Cons

I can't think of any cons apart from that if you roll back any syncs the account balance will not be restored. I had to roll back 3 months of transactions due to an issue with VAT and then pull the data again and it cost me about 1000 syncs.

Richard from Hambleton pet Services

Industry: Veterinary

Seamless!

Chuffed to bits - and I highly recommend this product.

Pros

Automation. Automation is the name of the game. And with this integration into QuickBooks, what used to be cross-referencing between online banking on the left side of the monitor, with spreadsheets on the right side, with 10 open tabs for Amazon purchases, eBay purchases etc, etc, etc... ...All of this is done in a few clicks. Literally a few clicks. I'm a one-man-band (not literally), so saving time and stress with this type of payments system makes my life a heck of a lot easier.

Cons

I haven't come across any bumps/issues/whatever yet.

Sebastian from WordUnited

Stripe sync is great

We had a few teathing problems getting things setup with our live system (we had not disconnected from our sandbox), but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in support was fantastic and guided us to get the issue resolved.

Pros

The product was very easy to use and setup, and has plenty of configuration options to suit different requirements.

Cons

Nothing really. We wanted something that would work out of the box, and it seems to do what we want.

Alan from The Imp Club

Saving transaction time

I am able to sync my Paypal payments directly into Quickbooks Online. Really helpful.

Pros

Automated and accurate in use. The APP is a real bonus in helping to save time.

Cons

Not a lot, can be a little complicated to get going.

Nicole from The Small Business Accounting Solution

Needed to sync QBO and Stripe

Pros

I chose to use business payments because it offered a simple way to record my stripe payments in QBO. I accept payment through docusign and did not want to manually enter each payment, especially during my busy season. Business Payments offers great value and is easy to use.

Cons

I have not been able to figure out how to get the software to link to existing clients, so I do have some duplicate customers. Does not kill my productivity, so I am ok with it. will review when things slow down, as I am sure there is a solution.

evelyne from Relief Clinic

5 Star

Great

Pros

Easy to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a very nice job answering all my questions. I was very happy with her fast responds. She provided great service and was very informative.

Cons

Nothing. I enjoyed talking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She even waited while I was trying out stuff.

Jamie from City Stock Promotions LLC

Only app to use for Square transaction import into QBO

Pros

By far the best app to use when transfering square transactions into QBO. It imports sales, sales tax, tips, customers profiles, ect for you!! The customer service is par none as well. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to help me instantly with my questions today and guided me to a solution.

Cons

The only thing I've found that I disliked about the app is the ability to transfer cash payments into another account other then the general account that it pulls all transactions into.

R from In-House Patterns

Time saver

Saves time by importing transactions into Quickbooks automatically.

Pros

Imports sales receipts, fees and payouts from Stripe into Quickbooks online so I don't have to manually enter them.

Cons

Doesn't get the customer address correct but most of that info is not correct in Stripe, so not the fault of this program

Becky from Principle Skills Relationship Center

Industry: Mental Health Care

Simple and easy to connect with QBOnline

I used to have to create journal entries and add fees separate from the transaction and note everything correctly. This does it seamlessly and interfaces with QBOnline easily.

Pros

Helps me to simplify the reconciliation process on QBOnline by streamlining transactions from different payment options.

Cons

So far, the only thing that has confused me is the website is b-payments.com, but the customer support comes from cloudbusinessltd.com, so it can misdirect a new user. Otherwise, once it is set up, there are no hang-ups.

Shana from Git Sidewayz

Very Good

I really like it and will continue to use it.

Pros

Very easy to work with. Online chat people are very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me greatly and took the time to answer all of my questions.

Cons

It was a bit misleading at first, but after online chatting with a rep it became more clear to understand.

Does what it says, easy to use

It works, so that gives me what I need!

Pros

Does what it says. It is easy to use and edit the settings.

Cons

Nothing. Wish all syncs were free, but not everything can be free.

Matthias from Plant Culture, LLC.

Syncing Square with Synder is a breeze!

This company has the best support people you will ever find. It's 7.20pm here in California, I didn't think anyone would be able to help me at this hour, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was available to help me via chat. I got all my locations set up in just a few minutes. I also had a lot of questions and she answered all of them, she knew her stuff. Thank you so much, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! and Synder for how easy to use their system is.

Pros

Best tech support team Easy to use User friendliness

Cons

So far there is nothing I didn't like, this app is great!

best integration

Its very good love the software.

Pros

the simplicity to view my sales. The transactions are simless and everything seems to be working good.

Cons

the price is little expensive. Dont see why i have to pay for a integration but i understand company should get payed through values.

Meagan from MH Business Solutions

Accountant at the Beach

Good.

Pros

It allows Stripe to feed through and properly reflect fees.

Cons

It is a little complicated to get started.

Nicole from In Stride Bookkeeping

Useful app, great service

Good product with outstandingly responsive customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the customer service team are always very fast time to respond and extremely helpful. In this day and age do not discount the value of being able to communicate with a real human person.

Pros

Very easy to set up and use, easy to see and choose which transactions to sync, how to integrate with chart of accounts, etc

Cons

The only issue I have with the software is with classes in Quickbooks. If you are using classes in Quickbooks it can be difficult to sync to the correct class. Easy workaround is to sync in batches, change the class in between. Not a major issue even for large volumes.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

I don't recall what other products I considered but I choose Synder because I had previous experience with the company and their products and customer service.

Lifesaver app for busy monthly subscriptions

Pros

This app helped us streamline our accounts payable 10x by managing the flow of transactions from Stripe and Paypal. My bookkeepers are happy and we literally shaved a couple days off of accounting work. It syncs all transactions into QBO and closes open invoices, records payouts, etc. It even can manage a rollback if an issue occurs.

Cons

It applies payment to the last open invoice which makes sense - but the customer ID process is a bit tricky. If for example we are using a different customer email in QBO from Stripe - it creates a duplicate customer and invoice to record the payment. Leaving the original invoice unpaid - and a bit of a clean up job. On the other hand - this helped us better organize our client details and in the process we cleaned up our accounts.

Business Payments Review

Well, I believe that the main tip is to try to sync just 1 txn, for a vivid picture. After that, I can turn it into the autosync mode and gets my transactions into the QBO company.

Pros

That application is a great automatic tool for my current money flow. It's simple to use because of an intuitive interface.

Cons

Despite the fairly large number of settings, the automatic default settings on initial setup are working correctly, after the sync my accounts stay balanced.

Trenton from HADES 1 SOLUTION - H1S UNLIMITED

Industry: Information Services

SImplify The Process

This App has made the integrating of Payal Transactions with Quickbooks simply saving time and eliminating problems.

Pros

This APP simplifies acccounting and integration of PayPal with Quickbooks saving time, and eliminating the complexity of accounting for the novice. It is easy to set Up and thus track Profits & Loss & Taxes . Nice Tool.

Cons

Price: This App Could Be More affordable at the higer tiers to attract Statup Ventures

Donna from On the Rocks

Great option for moving paypal data to quickbooks

We have been using Business Payments for Paypal transactions only at this point. It works without errors and can even back out and re-apply transactions if something goes wrong.

Pros

Very flexible with many options for how you post transactions.

Cons

Because it is so customizeable, the settings take alot of thought to set up properly.

Rhonda from White Oak Communications, LLC

Industry: Publishing

Stripe Transactions to QBO Automatically

am trying to reduce data entry time

Pros

I like that it runs automatically and that it has an unsync feature in case I made a mistake.

Cons

It was a little confusing at first to set up with my QBO account.

Candice from Monday & Co

Easy To Set Up & Track Payments

So far so good.

Pros

I'm using this with my Quickbook account. It makes tracking all the expenses and payments that I get easy. I got setup with one click and now tax time is going to be a breeze. It also makes compliling PIL statements much easier.

Cons

So far I haven't run into any. I would say that it was a little clunky to figure out how to add all my accounts.

Reggie from ABI

Really Good Program and Customer Support

I had a really good experience with my trial and the customer support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was great.

Pros

it made integration with Quickbooks easy

Cons

it could be made easier to match existing customers.

Alexander from WiFi Tribe Co

Industry: Airlines/Aviation

Seamless integration with Stripe and Quickbooks

really good customer service

Pros

I like the control I have over what I synch, when, and on what basis. Stripe's automatic intergration just doesn't give me the same amount of control over what payments should be accounted for.

Cons

pretty good overall.. I guess i don't like how the paypal transactions synch automatically but that's down to me to do in the settings

Tracy from Guild of One-name Studies

Great App

I found this app and started using it as my PayPal bank feed hadn't updated for a few days and I needed (wanted) a way to still download the information without having to rekey all the data. The work I do is voluntary and I want to spend as little time as possible doing these little (but very important) jobs.

Pros

The ease that you can sync with. Hardly any effort at all.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of works just as expected.

WOW

I just found this and started to use, but so far it is excellent!!!

Pros

Easy set ups. Even multi currency and Language, Fast, Clear!!

Cons

I haven't found the negative side yet...

Great Software

Pros

It was an easier sync between stripe and qb than trying to use Zapier

Cons

I'm sure I will find something to complain about, right now it's a savior.