• Pros

• "No frills, just works great and easy integration with quickbooks."

• "Very easy setup, intuitive, and user-friendly. Mapping of accounts is seamless."

• "The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify)."

• Cons

• "Inability to attach backup documentation (PDF) to invoices; Inability to customize text within invoice email."

• "There is no french service available at this time."

• "The limited transactions can be annoying if you're just over the 100 transactions a month mark."

Browse Synder Reviews

Sha Lynn from Cloud Bookkeeping

Great Platform Excellent Customer Service

Great!! I will continue to work with it to perfect my process and make the automation smoother

Pros

I really like the platform. Clean imports. It was refreshing compared to other platforms I have tried. And [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], the tech, is just a chat away and super helpful.

Cons

Needs a few features added. Like classes for PayPal

Reasons for Switching to Synder

Saasant was too messy too many errors in imports

Jamie from Iron Apple

Synder Invoicing

We implemented synder to allow us to invoice multi-currencies and give customers the ability to pay by credit card. This has made our AR operations much more efficient!

Pros

The real time sync and integration with quickbooks

Cons

We hope to be able to customize our invoice email with our logo

Reasons for Choosing Synder

The integration with quickbooks and the easy to use interface

Reasons for Switching to Synder

Synder has features that we needed to give our customers a better experience to pay their invoices

Hafsah from Trellis Organisation

Excellent Customer Support!!

Pros

I am a new user of this product, and recently had some trouble with the syncing of the transactions across the different platforms. I reached out to the help desk and was connected with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She was such a massive help, and constantly guided me through the entire process of fixing all the errors that had been building up for months. She spent days going through our company transaction reports trying to identify the errors and was wonderfully patient to deal with. Just wanted to give [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] a massive shoutout for being so great to work with!

Cons

I didn't know the product well enough before, and found it slightly confusing to sync up with my quickbooks. It was hard for me to identify the cause of error, and where it existed. Overall i am happy with the product, after having my issues resolved.

jadon from better together ministries

Industry: Philanthropy

review

bookkeeping and accounting. much neede tool to expedite our needs

Pros

The tool is very easy to use. I was up and running within minutes

Cons

nothing. I had a very successful time integrating the app into our normal bookkeeping records

Scott from Kallen Consulting

Synder App - They Do One Thing and Do It Well

It was excellent. We went from a Quickbooks Desktop workflow that included emails/post-its to a fully streamlined, automated workflow. While we could have stayed with Quickbooks Desktop, we shifted to Quickbooks Online with little or no effort on the Synder app.

Pros

Loved the flexibility of the application to act as a conduit for our transactions. Support staff [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were fantastic to help us through testing and onboarding. They support multiple transactional sources.

Cons

We had some glitches at first and had some display issues using various browsers. The support staff helped to rectify the issues and kept us in the loop throughout the process.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

For some reason, MyWorks charged extra for Quickbooks Desktop integration (which we were initially shooting for.) Originally, we were using quickbooks for inventory management along with transactional data. We shifted to separate our inventory management to other software an use QB for our ledger alone. At that point, Synder was the obvious choice.

Erika from Salmon Sims Thomas

Excellent software

I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me and the reconciliation is very easy.

Pros

Easy to set up and connect to QBO and support is fantastic. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is wonderful and have a lot knowledge about the software and how works. He take care my issue immediately and show me how make the corrections etc.

Cons

I like everything. I don't have any that i don't like

Reasons for Choosing Synder

I needed to automatize the entry from Stripe to QBO to avoid the manual entry and bank fee reclassification. Synder take care everything for me.

Will from High Tide Accounting

The best product for Quickbooks Online

Overall experience with Synder has been great! I would recommend this product to anyone using Quickbooks Online and selling products with Shopify or other supported platforms.

Pros

The software works great, saves me lots of time with completing the sales reconciliations for my clients e-commerce sales deposits (Shopify). The support team is great. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me with a variety of stuck points and has solved my problems very quickly and taught me how to better use the software along the way.

Cons

The only suggestion I would make is to have a accountant portal developed similar to how QBO and receipt bank have, so that the client files/transaction data is more clearly separate. That being said I run multiple clients and have had zero issues with it.

Reasons for Switching to Synder

The shopify app was terrible and created a lot of issues in QBO. Synder doesn't have the same issues and the support team is great!

Phillip from Layr Holdings, Inc.

Great solution to sync 1000s of Stripe payments in QBO

Fantastic. It does what it says it will do.

Pros

Super easy to set up. WOrks the first time. QBO records all required info from the connection.

Cons

paying via paypal. But I think they have changed that.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

Much easier to setup. Took 2 minutes. Plus great customer support from Kirill.

Caleb from Pizzicletta LLC

Industry: Restaurants

Great Sync App and customer service

Pros

Accurate transaction syncs. Great customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was of great help.

Cons

The transfer app is a little on the expensive side.

Reasons for Switching to Synder

Incomplete syncs with no resolution made by company.

Wayne from Comseva Technologies

Saved me hours !!

Importing current and historical transactions into Quickbooks

Pros

The web interface is well done, easy to understand without watching videos or reading tutorials.

Cons

It would be better for small businesses to be able to buy more Syncs from the lowest cost package. Business volume fluctuates monthly,

Reasons for Choosing Synder

I wanted to stay with the Quickbooks Desktop version.

Michael from 12 Angels Inc

Industry: Writing and Editing

I recommend Synder for Stripe Transactions

I am happy with the service and the application

Pros

Once setup it helps transfer Stripe raw transaction data into Quickbooks Desktop software. It saves me a lot of time.

Cons

It took awhile to setup the app. However, I had great customer service from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She helped me quite a bit to get things working.

Reasons for Switching to Synder

I switched from using another 3rd app that offered to same service. This app was available to me for my Quickbooks Online accounting. I decided to go back to Quickbooks Desktop. I felt like the online was a bit costly.

Matthew from 10X Consulting Group Inc

Synder keeps winning my heart over again

Not to overstate.. my overall experience with Synder is exceptional. Both with the software and customer support. I consider myself an advanced user, and when I ran into an issue this morning, Lizzie helped me solve the issue quickly over chat.

Pros

I can manage multiple client connections under my single login. Once set up, each account runs on auto-pilot. I use Synder to process 300+ transactions currently, all of which I'd have to manually process without the software.

Cons

Minor user preferences could be improved, such as having an option for a longer period before being automatically logged out.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

I tested the product, and it worked amazingly. I also chose Synder because I can run multiple client connects under my single account. The amazing support team reminds me often that I chose the right software and company to work with.

DON from Don Schroeder, CPA PLLC

Synder sync is very powerful and helps sync Stripe and QBO

the sync process is nice and they are dilligent to get the sync right and work with you as a client

Pros

This is a very good sync app that syncs with Stripe or Square to QBO. I have used it on both platforms with two different companies I do bookwork for. One is about 500 transactions per month from Stripe and the other is about 100 transactions or less. But it is very nice in that the app sync process sets up the customer in QBO that had the sale over in Square or Stripe. You don’t have to do all that legwork. And you can rollback a transactions or cancel the sync at any time or try a sync then roll it back. Very useful. I used the competition and couldn’t get any tech support and gave up and tried this company out and am very pleased. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] have been very helpful in helping get my client companies setup and track down problems in the sync process. Highly recommend.

Cons

took a while to get synced and all setup, client accounts take a while to get configured correctly if you are an accountant providing this service it is a little rough

Reasons for Switching to Synder

the other company tech support was Non-existant

Vladimir from FEED'EM

Love this software

We've been using this app for 1.5 years and love it. It takes about 5 minutes to make an initial set up. No headache in the future. We're syncing all our Woocommerce orders with QB (both Stripe and PayPal payments). And support... It's so fast and efficient! A guy named [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] solved my issue in literally 2 minutes! I got the answer instantly. WOW!

Pros

- fast set up - worth the price - easy to use - multiple settings - syncs both Stripe and PayPal - awesome support

Cons

I haven't found any in 1.5 years. Maybe they should keep expanding and adding new services. However, it's an opportunity and not a con.

Lori from Jewelry by TFC

Customer Service / Support

Overall I am happy with this service

Pros

I hate any kind of technical software issues and when I have trouble, or questions, I LOVE your customer support. Tonight, I was able to use a chat with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he answered all my questions quickly and efficiently and solved my problem right away. I appreciate you hiring wonderful people like [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to help me thru things like tonight's issue which are so frustrating for me.

Cons

Sometimes I get emails or corespondence that is not intuitive to me. I wish things were worded more "idiot proof" so that a layman can understand it. I make jewelry .... I am not an IT person.

Jadelyne from TMJ Bookkeeping, LLC

Excellent Tool

Absolutely love the ease of use. I had my clients Stripe transactions into QuickBooks Online within minutes.

Pros

I never even knew a such thing existed. I initially went back and forth between QuickBooks and my clients Stripe account. Once Business Payments was referred to me by a fellow bookkeeper I immediately downloaded it, and I will definitely keep using it for myself and other clients.

Cons

When I initially downloaded this product for my client, I needed to sync a few months of transactions--exceeding the 50 transaction sync limit. The organization is so small that going forward the 50 transaction limit will suffice, however, just for my initial setup I would have liked to be given a little more. Perhaps a first time user bonus?

Michael from Aurora Bookkeeping & Consulting

Simple Time Saver

Importing/Posting Stripe activity into QBO for my client.

Pros

The ease of setup. The fact you can import past transactions to save hours of time.

Cons

I have not found anyting yet - just started using.

Import past transactions

Enid from Kepler College

Intuit should be grateful this company exists

Compared to the desktop version, Quickbooks online is a hot mess. It is probably fabulous for a tiny business or individual entrepreneur. But our online educational non-profit is obviously far too complicated for their programmers. Our transactions are through PayPal, Square, and Stripe. With the online version of Quickbooks - you cannot get a good import from these major providers unless you purchase Synder. At least the programmers at Synder know how to get it done and get it done right. Every question I have asked has been immediately answered with the right information that I needed. The program itself works like a charm.

Pros

As I told [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] the last time I asked for his help importing PayPal and Stripe - This service is the only reason I'm not on tranquilizers while trying to work with Quickbooks online. The Synder app is logical, well thought out and works - in other words, everything that Quickbooks online is not.

Cons

At the moment I'm so grateful it exists I cannot think of a con.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

Manual entry for hundreds of transactions would have been faster and easier than the "free" app provided by Quickbooks. Synder simply towers over any other alternative. May they continue to have programmers who obviously understand how things work in the real world of daily business transactions.

Paul from ThinkGard

Synder rocks!

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was the tipping point to me. She is well versed in her product and spent as much time on the phone as I needed.

Pros

I have tried many Stripe and QB Online integration. This one tops them all. Ease of use and technical support from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was second to none.

Cons

Fast setup and automation was a breeze.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

Phone support and ease of use

Bulletproof Sync Between Stripe & QBO

Pros

Business Payments is basically set and forget. We've been using it for more than a year and we haven't had to touch it at all. All of our Stripe transactions are automatically imported into QBO just a few minutes after they happen.

Cons

We don't have any dislikes. It does exactly what it's supposed to do.

Paul from GnarlyBooks.ca

Really great product

Love the app, works like a charm and makes my life so much easier. Their chat support is fantastic, Thanks again [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] for your quick responses!

Pros

Love the automatic Syncs and that you don't need to constantly check if it's working

Cons

Nothing it's great.

Emma from Ebon Chalice Ltd

Fantastic customer support

Pros

The automation between QuickBooks and payment gateways. The support is absolutely fantastic. I had such in depth and immediate help from the rep who made me feel that I was important enough to answer promptly and spend time on. I have been so frustrated in setting up my new QuickBooks account, and their online chat was painful and clearly the operator was talking to someone else. With Cloud Business, I had immediate and individual help, which really worked for me and helped to get my book keeping operational where QBO had no real interest. Thank you so much. The support alone is why I have now chosen to use Business Payments going forward.

Cons

The price of course but it's not a real complaint!

Donna from Veloguide Inc.

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Quickbooks intergration

Pros

Very easy to setup and use and support was patient with my questions even though I didn't really need them as the answers were easy to find. I love the ability to either syn automatically or turn that off and select only the items I want, and that it was easy to setup both Stripe and PayPal with the same APP. We are a Canadian company using QB online in multicurrency and it was very easy to select to proper accounts for everything to map to correctly The pricing is reasonable

Cons

So far there is nothing negative to say

Annie from Chiropractic for EveryBody

Industry: Veterinary

So far, so Great!

I would highly recommend this app and these folks. Outstanding!

Pros

I switched to Synder from Sync with Square because our business has 20 locations. Synder makes it really easy to link multiple locations, where Sync with Square did not. AND Synder’s customer service is outstanding (especially [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN].) There has always been somebody available to do a chat when I’m stuck on something, and they have been very patient with me – as I am not an accountant and none of this is easy for me.

Cons

I wish there was another tier for subscription fees.

See above

Reasons for Switching to Synder

We have 20 locations. Multiple locations are easy with Synder. They were very cumbersome with Sync with Square

Kybra from Pretty LIL Things Boutique

Love this app

EXCELLENT and their customer service help is WONDERFUL. I worked with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and she was so helpful she worked very hard to get my information set up and linked the correct way. It was a long process but she didnt stop until my store and synder was straight. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was amazing

Pros

having the set up to report your taxes for tax purposes is very important to me. This app has all the features that a small business owner needs. It is easily to comprehend as well

Cons

set up is a bit serious ineeded some help with a few things

Broc from Saltwater-Recon LLC

Check out the Synder app for syncing transactions with Quickbooks!

I had a great experience. I was very pleased.

Pros

I had a great experience in researching the functionalities of the Synder App for my Stripe and Paypal transactions. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was extremely knowledgable and answered all of my questions. If you are unsure about getting this app, be sure to chat in and speak to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He will assist and guide you and address any concerns you may have.

Cons

I did not experience any negative effects of using this software.

Sarah from Kauffman CPA

Great Customer Service

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] just saved me hours of work each week. Unbeknownst to me, I had set up the flow in Snyder incorrectly and it was causing me to manually change each Stripe transaction in QBO. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] quickly identified and fixed the issue.

Cons

I am happy with all aspects of the product.

Holly from AQS

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] makes this app a pleasure

Excellent experience

Pros

I was having a very hard time and was going to give up. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me to get the app working and now I am so happy I stuck with it. It is a great app. Once set up is easy to use.

Cons

I had trouble with set up. It was not clear how to link multi currency accounts.

Catherine from CMC Bookkeeping Svces

OUTSTANDING SUPPORT

The Chat Support offered here is OUTSTANDING. Stan took a long time to walk me through setting multicurrency accounts, answered ALL my questions with patience and then answered some more questions. Every time I have chatted with him, I am super happy. This is a rare thing today. OLGA is equally Super! Thank you!

Pros

This software logical and makes sense to the accounting user. It is forgiving in allowing rollbacks of syncs, just in case you screw up.

Cons

So far no cons with the product. I will have to use it longer to look for cons.

Reasons for Switching to Synder

the ease of sync and roll back feature

Alan from Grace Christian Supplies

Does the job superbly in the background

Brings payments into Quickbooks on Line from my PayPal account with no worries. Initially I had a bit of a problem because some settings were wrong but the team at Business Payments quickly discovered the problem and advised me.

Pros

I just set it up and it works, i dont have to think about it.

Cons

The is nothing to dislike i just does the job!

Angel from Audioteknik LTD

Industry: Music

Timesaver

I have pulled three months of Paypal and Stripe transactions data into Quickbooks. The app is easy to set up, and It’s doing a great job importing our Paypal and Stripe transactions automatically into Quickbooks online. Also, their customer support is excellent - the agents are knowledgable and patient.They responded quickly and were very helpful when I had some issues and questions.

Pros

Easy to set up. Saves hours of manual work. Excellent customer support.

Cons

I can't think of any cons apart from that if you roll back any syncs the account balance will not be restored. I had to roll back 3 months of transactions due to an issue with VAT and then pull the data again and it cost me about 1000 syncs.

Richard from Hambleton pet Services

Industry: Veterinary

Seamless!

Chuffed to bits - and I highly recommend this product.

Pros

Automation. Automation is the name of the game. And with this integration into QuickBooks, what used to be cross-referencing between online banking on the left side of the monitor, with spreadsheets on the right side, with 10 open tabs for Amazon purchases, eBay purchases etc, etc, etc... ...All of this is done in a few clicks. Literally a few clicks. I'm a one-man-band (not literally), so saving time and stress with this type of payments system makes my life a heck of a lot easier.

Cons

I haven't come across any bumps/issues/whatever yet.

Sebastian from WordUnited

Stripe sync is great

We had a few teathing problems getting things setup with our live system (we had not disconnected from our sandbox), but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in support was fantastic and guided us to get the issue resolved.

Pros

The product was very easy to use and setup, and has plenty of configuration options to suit different requirements.

Cons

Nothing really. We wanted something that would work out of the box, and it seems to do what we want.

Christine from Self employed

Synder Support Rocks

Fantastic

Pros

I have had such an awesome experience with Synder saving me tons of time on data entry and what makes it really a super smooth experience is that the support team is RIGHT THERE when you need them. They are so great to deal with. Today, I had an issue that I needed support with and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walked me through it in 2 minutes instead of having to spend forever on hold. It was awesome. These guys rock at what they do and are dedicated to excellent service. I highly recommend them.

Cons

It is a little confusing for me at times.

Alan from The Imp Club

Saving transaction time

I am able to sync my Paypal payments directly into Quickbooks Online. Really helpful.

Pros

Automated and accurate in use. The APP is a real bonus in helping to save time.

Cons

Not a lot, can be a little complicated to get going.

Tony from Adventure Expeditions

Synder - Great efficient Product

Great, keep up the great work.

Pros

It's easy to use with great support. Website is easy to fololow.

Cons

Nothing to dislike, works very well. Easy to use.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

Great value for money and very efficient and cost effective.

Nicole from The Small Business Accounting Solution

Needed to sync QBO and Stripe

Pros

I chose to use business payments because it offered a simple way to record my stripe payments in QBO. I accept payment through docusign and did not want to manually enter each payment, especially during my busy season. Business Payments offers great value and is easy to use.

Cons

I have not been able to figure out how to get the software to link to existing clients, so I do have some duplicate customers. Does not kill my productivity, so I am ok with it. will review when things slow down, as I am sure there is a solution.

Ruben from Linguistix Pronunciation

Synder Works Great

I'm so glad I stumbled upon this wonderful application. Synder has helped me in a transition period while trying to find a new bookkeeper. Since I'm not so skilled at this, I was especially appreciative of Yar's kind support to help me through the sign-up process. Everything works smoothly, and they are very responsive!

Pros

Sync worked immediately and connected with my Quickbooks without issues. Support staff was very responsive and kind.

Cons

You have to manage the total number of syncs per month and this may involve workarounds if you're importing past transactions.

evelyne from Relief Clinic

5 Star

Great

Pros

Easy to use. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] did a very nice job answering all my questions. I was very happy with her fast responds. She provided great service and was very informative.

Cons

Nothing. I enjoyed talking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. She even waited while I was trying out stuff.

Jamie from City Stock Promotions LLC

Only app to use for Square transaction import into QBO

Pros

By far the best app to use when transfering square transactions into QBO. It imports sales, sales tax, tips, customers profiles, ect for you!! The customer service is par none as well. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was able to help me instantly with my questions today and guided me to a solution.

Cons

The only thing I've found that I disliked about the app is the ability to transfer cash payments into another account other then the general account that it pulls all transactions into.

It was awful.

R from In-House Patterns

Time saver

Saves time by importing transactions into Quickbooks automatically.

Pros

Imports sales receipts, fees and payouts from Stripe into Quickbooks online so I don't have to manually enter them.

Cons

Doesn't get the customer address correct but most of that info is not correct in Stripe, so not the fault of this program

Becky from Principle Skills Relationship Center

Industry: Mental Health Care

Simple and easy to connect with QBOnline

I used to have to create journal entries and add fees separate from the transaction and note everything correctly. This does it seamlessly and interfaces with QBOnline easily.

Pros

Helps me to simplify the reconciliation process on QBOnline by streamlining transactions from different payment options.

Cons

So far, the only thing that has confused me is the website is b-payments.com, but the customer support comes from cloudbusinessltd.com, so it can misdirect a new user. Otherwise, once it is set up, there are no hang-ups.

Shana from Git Sidewayz

Very Good

I really like it and will continue to use it.

Pros

Very easy to work with. Online chat people are very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped me greatly and took the time to answer all of my questions.

Cons

It was a bit misleading at first, but after online chatting with a rep it became more clear to understand.

Matthias from Plant Culture, LLC.

Syncing Square with Synder is a breeze!

This company has the best support people you will ever find. It's 7.20pm here in California, I didn't think anyone would be able to help me at this hour, but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was available to help me via chat. I got all my locations set up in just a few minutes. I also had a lot of questions and she answered all of them, she knew her stuff. Thank you so much, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]! and Synder for how easy to use their system is.

Pros

Best tech support team Easy to use User friendliness

Cons

So far there is nothing I didn't like, this app is great!

Jeremy from Salt of Australia

Great customer support, They actually want to solve your problems

Pros

The automated transaction matching and integration with QuickBooks Online save a whole lot of time. Integration was easy and it allows for multiple connections with payment processors and ecommerce platforms. Customer support is fast and they know what they're talking about. Very helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has helped me out more than once and patiently answers any questions and guides me through anything I need.

Cons

If you've got an existing manual solution it may be hard to swap to this system. It works well with our new business but I couldn't make it work smoothly with our older business which we've been matching manually for a few years. The limited transactions can be annoying if you're just over the 100 transactions a month mark. It feels very expensive especially since it costs more than QBO itself and doubles in price for the 1000 transactions/month tier which is overkill for some small businesses but required during our busy Christmas months. I've had a shipping tax override issue where I've had to manually modify half of my transactions in QBO, I'm expecting this to be fixed in the next couple of weeks with their next update though.

Does what it says, easy to use

It works, so that gives me what I need!

Pros

Does what it says. It is easy to use and edit the settings.

Cons

Nothing. Wish all syncs were free, but not everything can be free.

Nicole from In Stride Bookkeeping

Useful app, great service

Good product with outstandingly responsive customer service. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the customer service team are always very fast time to respond and extremely helpful. In this day and age do not discount the value of being able to communicate with a real human person.

Pros

Very easy to set up and use, easy to see and choose which transactions to sync, how to integrate with chart of accounts, etc

Cons

The only issue I have with the software is with classes in Quickbooks. If you are using classes in Quickbooks it can be difficult to sync to the correct class. Easy workaround is to sync in batches, change the class in between. Not a major issue even for large volumes.

Reasons for Choosing Synder

I don't recall what other products I considered but I choose Synder because I had previous experience with the company and their products and customer service.

Lifesaver app for busy monthly subscriptions

Pros

This app helped us streamline our accounts payable 10x by managing the flow of transactions from Stripe and Paypal. My bookkeepers are happy and we literally shaved a couple days off of accounting work. It syncs all transactions into QBO and closes open invoices, records payouts, etc. It even can manage a rollback if an issue occurs.

Cons

It applies payment to the last open invoice which makes sense - but the customer ID process is a bit tricky. If for example we are using a different customer email in QBO from Stripe - it creates a duplicate customer and invoice to record the payment. Leaving the original invoice unpaid - and a bit of a clean up job. On the other hand - this helped us better organize our client details and in the process we cleaned up our accounts.

Meagan from MH Business Solutions

Accountant at the Beach

Good.

Pros

It allows Stripe to feed through and properly reflect fees.

Cons

It is a little complicated to get started.

best integration

Its very good love the software.

Pros

the simplicity to view my sales. The transactions are simless and everything seems to be working good.

Cons

the price is little expensive. Dont see why i have to pay for a integration but i understand company should get payed through values.