All TaxDome Reviews

Perfect for my practice

Lynnorra

Reviewed January 2022

One-Stop-Shop for Accountants

I have been able to drastically reduce other subscriptions in my technology stack by approximately $2,300/year by leveraging Tax Dome.

PROS

I love that billing, client portal, document sharing, and communications between the firm and the client is so seamless! I use this to manage my practice and scale services in one place. This has been a huge time saver for me without having to switch between multiple systems just to send a email or request key documents.

CONS

At this moment, TaxDome doesn't allow for reoccurring payments for monthly clients but this is on their roadmap for implementation. Additionally, just understanding where "FIRM LEVEL" documents can be stored for team use is another place to understand how to be more efficient. I was able to solve for this by making my firm an account and portal to use just like clients! Lastly, I do think it is a huge upfront investment when you have a team of 5 or more, but the annual savings is key here.

Reason for choosing TaxDome

Tax Dome has a Accounting Firm Focus and useful templates that assist with workflow management and automation.

Reasons for switching to TaxDome

I enjoyed that everything was in one place.

Thank you very much, Lynnorra. Your feedback is much appreciated. You can upload documents to the Private folder since this will be visible to you. But, you already found a great solution, it can be more convenient and organized to have a separate account for your firm documents. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Replied April 2022

Russell

Reviewed May 2021

The unbelievably affordable Swiss Army knife for my practice

Very positive. It is a great product and getting better every month.

PROS

Their all in one approach, and their incredible ongoing commitment to future improvements, all for a staggeringly low price. Their pipeline approach to task management is exactly what I’ve been searching for. It does a fantastic job of distilling complex workflows down into a series of tasks that smoothly flow from one stage to the next. They have many, many YouTube videos to demonstrate different features, and, importantly, also a series of videos that instructs CLIENTS on how to use the portal.

CONS

Some areas are still clunky but still usable. The mechanism for clients to create a subfolder in and/or upload documents to a specific folder is not very intuitive. Clicking links within the site opens up a new tab far too often. Clicking on the + for sub tasks in a pipeline stage opens a new tab for some reason. Responding to an email from the inbox+ section opens a new tab. Clicking a client name while looking at an account opens a new tab. It seems very unnecessary. OTP entry on mobile devices is a pain since did sons reason they decided not to let you paste a code in. The conditional logic for their organizers is extremely limited, although they tell me they are working to expand this in the near future. These are all minor annoyances in an overall outstanding product.

Reason for choosing TaxDome

All in one approach, outstanding value for the price. They are rapidly improving the product and continuing to develop it into an even better product. Simple flat pricing.

Reasons for switching to TaxDome

Lack of development, slow server speed, clunky portal that is inefficient to navigate, lack of a local workstation interface for portal files (web only, unlike TaxDome), lack of task management that works for my office. Developer is friendly and tells me all the time that improvements are coming but they never materialize. All for only $5 less per month than TaxDome.

Hi Russell, we appreciate your feedback, thank you for letting us know. We are constantly improving the software and releasing new features, many of which we take from our user's feedback on our feature request board. We have an existing feature request (available to paid subscribers) to open new tab vs new page. You can also read more about our Organizers here: https://help.taxdome.com/article/114-custom-organizer-templates You can reach us through chat or through email (success@taxdome.com) if you have other questions.

Replied July 2021

Faheem

Reviewed January 2024

Taxdome system

PROS

It’s a good system to use for day to day work flow management

CONS

System is user friendly, however, need to enhance the capacity by adding projects automation

Anne

Tax Dome is Awesome

The product and service are exceptional. I switched from Click-up.

PROS

Ease of use. Value for the money. Customer support.

CONS

Getting two signatures from two different people with one email address is difficult. I am very concerned about pricing and product features going forward with the company growing so rapidly.

Reason for choosing TaxDome

I went with TD based on 1 the price, it's an incredible value. 2 Reviews. 3 after a free 1 week trial, I was sold.

Reasons for switching to TaxDome

I switched due to ease of use. And document management.

Hello Anne, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy to hear that you find our software. We aim to provide the best service and experience for our users. Regarding your e-signature feature concern, We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. If you would like to contribute ideas, please do so by submitting a feature request by clicking the blue question mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests. We also understand your concern about pricing. We know that this can be a worry for some users, and we want to assure you that we are always looking for ways to improve our system and provide more features and benefits for our users. We will always strive to make our system worth your investment. If there is anything we can do for you, please reach out to us. Have a wonderful day.

Maria

Reviewed November 2023

A big help for my business

I am still setting it up to get more out of it, and I am still learning. Once I have it all figured out I think it's going to help me improve in efficiency and cut the time consuming repetitive tasks. Even with the price increase, it's going to help my business grow so it will help the bottom line.

PROS

All-in-one service: client portal, website, documents in the cloud, electronic signature, client management, client communication, etc. Time saving features with automation, bulk emails, among other things. Highly customizable. You can request one on one sessions with the very knowledgeable staff for setting up and questions at no additional charge.

CONS

The learning curve. This is a very useful service and since it's customizable you have to learn how to use it and it's not easy for the amount of features it has, which is a plus, but you have to put the time to take advantage of it. The price was very competitive when I started using it a couple of years ago, and they claimed that it was going to stay the same forever, but it was increased dramatically a few months ago. Still, I have renewed for 3 more years at the higher price because I think it's worth it.

Reason for choosing TaxDome

Client reviews. It seemed like the best option for my business.

Reasons for switching to TaxDome

My website was created in Weebly, the client portal was with SmartVault, I used Encyro for electronic signature, my web address was hosted in another service. Now I have everything together in Tax Dome, plus I have the client management system and automations of tasks, that I didn't have before.

Courtney

Reviewed July 2023

A vital tool in growing my business

Taxdome has allowed me to increase my client capacity while also making sure I am giving a good client experience. I recommend it to many of my accounting colleagues and look forward to working with it as they continually upgrade and add tools.

PROS

I love that I can use TaxDome to onboard my clients for bookkeeping and taxes. The organizers are incredibly helpful and versatile in ensuring I have all the information I need. I also really enjoy being able to set up my workflow so that I can see a client's status throughout the month. I've added automation within my workflow (ie send an email reminder, let clients know their reports are ready, etc) and those are huge time savers.

CONS

I would like to see a better proposal system that integrates with pricing (ie they can build their own proposal). I also would like to have the option to pay monthly versus yearly.

Hello Courtney, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software. We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience in using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the Blue Question Mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests. We want to assure you that we strive to provide our clients with the best value for their investment by continuously improving software to increase your productivity and efficiency. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day!

Replied August 2023

Jacob

Incredible CRM for Accountants

Extremely helpful! The customer experience has been wonderful because I feel like they actually want me to succeed with using their software.

PROS

All its many features that allows me to have an all in one solution to offer for my client's satisfaction.

CONS

I wish it had a lead form that could go directly on my website instead of just a link to a signup portal.

Reason for choosing TaxDome

Accounting was the sole focus with this software and the questionnaires and all the forms were what stood out for me, along with it doing many of the other features that these softwares offered as well.

Reasons for switching to TaxDome

Onboardible did not meet what I needed in my business, it had way too many issues with it and I was searching for something that would blow me away. Taxdome has done that for me

Hello Jacob, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are delighted to hear that you appreciate our many features that allow you to have an all-in-one solution for your client’s satisfaction. We aim to provide the most comprehensive and convenient service for your tax practice, and we value your feedback. We are glad that you found our system useful and effective for your business. We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience using TaxDome, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the blue question mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests. If you have any questions or need assistance, please let us know. Have a wonderful day.

Tim

New to TaxDome

PROS

We researched a number of practice management packages but ultimately decided to go with TaxDome due to the number of features it contains, and all its functionality is available to the Pro subscription with unlimited clients, unlike others that increase pricing for certain functionality or when you exceed a certain number of clients. We have not fully implemented yet, so our opinions are based on our experience so far and the research we have done, but we like the portal functionality, the fact that clients can use their mobile devices to upload documents to or view the portal, the integrated e-signatures, and the ability to lock drafts until payment is received.

CONS

During our research, the most-often cited con with TaxDome was the complexity in implementing the system. I would have to agree with this. I think part of the complexity is because of the extreme flexibility and customability of the program. There are numerous videos and help topics available, far more than the other programs we researched. We wish that some of the best practices in setting up things like accounts and contacts were more available, as when you are setting up the program you don't always understand the downstream implications until you get to that part. I think once we work through the heavy lifting of setting up and customizing the program to meet our needs, it will be invaluable to improving the efficiency and technology our firm employs, especially with respect to automation.

Reason for choosing TaxDome

We felt it had the best feature set and pricing structure.

Reasons for switching to TaxDome

The Thomson Reuters CS Suite (Practice CS practice management, NetClient CS portals, FileCabinet CS document management) are clearly legacy products and not where Thomson Reuters is focusing their R&D and future roadmap. However their new offerings are not ready for prime time, and their legacy products lack modern technology (like robust mobile apps and automation). This forced us to look outside the TR ecosystem, and we also wanted to be free to switch tax programs in the future if we chose to do so (we are currently using UltraTax CS, another legacy program).

Hello Tim, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are delighted to hear that you like TaxDome because of our number of features, functionality, and pricing. We are glad that you like our portal functionality, mobile device compatibility, integrated e-signatures, and payment locking features. We hope that these features will help you provide better service to your clients and improve your processes. We understand that it can be overwhelming to set up and customize a program that has so many options and possibilities. We want to assure you that we are constantly working to improve our user experience and provide more guidance and support for our users. We offer free and unlimited chat and email support, screen-sharing sessions, and a knowledge database with plenty of help articles and tutorials. You can also check out our TaxDome Academy. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day.

Christopher M.

Reviewed November 2023

I will put all my eggs in this basket

PROS

Right when I think that they haven't thought about something I want, I discover it. Their support is ready and available when I need it -- and even late at night when they're offline! I am very pleased and it takes a lot to make me want to make the move.

CONS

There is not much to complain about coming from Canopy. What I would say is that I wished the "onboarding" was a more hands-on approach -- however, I respect their process because it has helped me learn the program so much more!

Reasons for switching to TaxDome

Functionality, in-app messaging, and a focus more on the functions of my practice vs a focus on tax resolution.

Hi Christopher, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you find our software satisfying and that you discover new features that you want. We are always trying to provide you with the best service and support. We are glad that you respect our process and that it has helped you learn the program so much more. We are always working to improve our onboarding process and make it easier and more enjoyable for you. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the blue question mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests. If you need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day.

Don

Reviewed July 2023

A Good All-in-One

I have only used this for less then two weeks , but I've been all in so far, and learned the pipelines to a basic extent, but it needs better control of Notifications i get Way Too Many, and am trying to figure out how to tone it down... The Mobile app does work on a browser on my phone so that is beneficial, but company could improve the mobile app for firm, to be able to use it on the go. We all know how much we use and rely on our phones... and I don't know about you but I get calls and emails on the go that I can deal with if I can access this data on my phone...

PROS

Virtual Drive, and Conditional logic of Pipeline,, Main view of each Client Account shows snapshot of all aspects of client interaction...

CONS

Pipelines take a while to learn the logic, and functionality of completed Jobs isn't clear. It can be helpful to see any summaries of jobs for future learning and reference.it needs better control of Notifications i get Way Too Many, and am trying to figure out how to tone it down... CRM functionality of Contacts within Accounts could be improved, and mobile app for firm could be way better. Very limited Firm Mobile app. But I can use a browser on my phone to get things done.

Reason for choosing TaxDome

Task job management was better flow

all in one

Hello Don, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy that you like our software, and the diversity of features we have to offer. One of our main aims is to make everything available in TaxDome so that you do not have to switch between multiple apps or programs and keep everything in one place. We would like you to know that our departments are working on improving the software all the time. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute suggestions or ideas that you might think will improve your experience in using TaxDome, or if there is anything you would like to share with us, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the Blue Question Mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day!

Replied August 2023

Amy

TaxDome - CRM-Practice management for all

Positive so far. I need to work on the processes so I can build my pipelines and my workflows.

PROS

Easier for clients to access and upload documents

CONS

I have only had one complaint, about uploading documents in the desktop upload folder. The dev team jumped right on it and should have it fixed soon!

Reason for choosing TaxDome

Cost and ease of use by clients. Tax Dome gave me more for my money!

Reasons for switching to TaxDome

Easier to use, better interface for clients. Easier for the client to use.

Christian

Reviewed November 2023

Perfect solution for accounting firms!

PROS

I like how it had all inclusive features, though I believe some could be consolidated and flow better, I know that all firms are built differently which is why they have the setup they do.

CONS

The ONLY thing I do not like it that you can't setup more intricate workflows for automated movement in the client pipeline, but again it's understood as to why.

Reason for choosing TaxDome

TaxDome seemed to offer the best platform and features, for the best price as well.

Hello Christian, Thank you for your review. It is valuable to us! We are happy to hear that you like our diversity of features, which help you manage your tax practice more efficiently and effectively. We appreciate your understanding of our setup, which aims to accommodate the different needs and preferences of different firms. We also value your feedback on the limitations of our workflows. We want to assure you that we are constantly working to improve our system. We appreciate all ideas and try to listen as much as possible to all suggestions that come from our subscribers. If you would like to contribute ideas that you might think will improve your experience using TaxDome, please do so by submitting a feature request. You can submit a request by clicking the blue question mark icon in the top right corner and selecting Feature Requests. If you have any questions or need assistance with anything, please let us know. Have a wonderful day.

Caitlin

Reviewed January 2020

Everything I need in one place

I have only been using TaxDome for a couple of months but am already noticing a change in the workflow. The setup is a bit difficult, as with any new software, but I am anticipating great things to come. So far I am enjoying the software and would recommend to any tax professionals.

PROS

I love the organization that this software brings to my firm. I can create tasks, assign tasks, communicate with clients, record billing amounts and track receivables, and keep track of what tasks are outstanding and to which staff member tasks are assigned to. This software allows me to keep a live and easily accessible audit trail of work to be completed, work in progress, and completed work so I no longer have to search individual client files for notes. This is the hub for all firm tasks and is a program my staff and I will use daily.

CONS

Some of the functions are difficult to navigate and time consuming to implement. There was also a little confusion upon set up of what I needed to do, specifically regarding the task/pipeline area. I also found the pipeline/task/tag area difficult to find as it is located under the settings tab which I would typically attribute to account settings and not task setup.

Reason for choosing TaxDome

TaxDome has everything I was looking for in one product; project management, e-signatures, and file sharing with clients. I also like that TaxDome was designed specifically for tax professionals so the builders are familiar with my needs.

Thank you, Caitlin. Your feedback is valuable to us. You can schedule an onboarding session with us by going here: [ https://taxdome.com/15] for us to assist you with setting up your pipelines and discuss the functionality of the software. Also, to request new features, https://help.taxdome.com/article/203-how-to-request-a-new-feature-i-need - our product team is very engaged and active on our feature request board.

Replied August 2021

Jamie

Reviewed September 2020

Trial to subscribe

I watched the pre-recorded demo, attended the live demo - which was so great to be able to speak with voice (vs chat is an option) live with humans at the end of the demo! So helpful! Then speaking to [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in tech support when I had more questions throughout the trial, especially questions that weren't answered on the site. I just subscribed and took advantage of the option to review for an additional free month to my account. At first I was hesitant about the cost, but once I realized all that was included and the money I won't need to spend next year (secure portal elsewhere), and to have the website hosting included - that brings the costs to very reasonable!! I'm hoping that doesn't change drastically once I'm all set up!

PROS

I really like that this seems to be an all-in-one product! I looked at many firm management products and TaxDome seems to have everything I was looking for plus several additional options that I never expected to be taken care of by a firm management software. Such as the website - I don't need a complex site right now. I'm super excited for this next tax season to have the portal and all client aspects in one spot! The KBA e-signature authorization is perfect too!

CONS

There is a pause when moving between screens. That gets frustrating. But I'm noticing that with more cloud-based software (QBO, Gusto). Some tasks seem cumbersome - there could be short cuts on the current screen to go back to enter another of the same, such as manual time entry. Once one is entered, to go back to enter more takes MANY clicks and screen waits.

Reason for choosing TaxDome

Everything I was looking for PLUS MORE - is included in TaxDome! I really like the daily live demo, that was huge. Plus, so far, customer service has been responsive and wonderful! [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] has been super helpful and pleasant to work with! I am hoping the changes/updates coming really add better functionality in the software. I'm really hoping the experience with TaxDome only grows in the upward and positive direction for years to come!

Reasons for switching to TaxDome

I have been searching for over a year and tried to start with Pascal Workflow (the field above would not let me add Pascal as an answer) but had trouble with my email account linking. I am having issues with that here but I'm learning it may be how my Microsoft 365 accounts are set up. I'll be checking with an IT company on that. I've also been wanting to set up a basic website for a few years now and have not taken the time or wanted to spend the thousands of dollars plus hosting. Having it here is a HUGE bonus!

Thank you, Jamie! Your feedback is valuable to us. To request new features, https://help.taxdome.com/article/203-how-to-request-a-new-feature-i-need - our product team is very engaged and active on our feature request board

Replied August 2021

Christina

Reviewed January 2021

Not perfect but the closest you'll find out there right now and constantly improving

I have been looking for something like TaxDome for years as a fully remote preparer and no one offers a comparable program and I feel it is priced extremely well. I felt like a kid on Christmas when I discovered it and couldn't wait to sign up and it has lived up to my expectation. It's not perfect but what I think makes it valuable is their request feature and transparent development. Knowing that someone is working to improve a product definitely affects your opinions on the current version. I would prefer that to a product that is never going to change and you have to adapt to.

PROS

It's well designed for tax professionals and know which features we need accessible to us in one place. I was able to replace 4 other vendors immediately with the potential to replace 2 more as they add additional features. I turned off my email notifications and now I just login to TaxDome when I'm ready to work and everything is in one place and I'm not overwhelmed and distracted by emails. I thoroughly enjoy working within the platform as I can stay in one place and get a lot done without skipping around in various programs. I love to work from the client's page because I can see everything I need for them in on place while I'm working on their return. While there is a learning curve for clients that can't be avoided, the feedback from my clients is very positive. I have always been a remote preparer so that is nothing new for me or for them, but they do like this new platform after years of me trying to find the best fit. The customer service is unmatched. They really want to hear from you and help you and the amount of additional help they offer outside of the norm at no additional charge is unheard of. I love the template and automation features in TaxDome. I feel like I can stay connected with my clients more easily and it saves manual work which is always the goal!

CONS

There is definitely room for improvement and I'll note them in cons but I want to preface by saying that I wouldn't consider them a con against deciding to use the application. The benefits far outway the issues and, most importantly, they are constantly adding new features and improvements and are very transparent about it which is great as a user because you know they care what you want and are actively working on it. It also helps you plan for future improvements. For example, the current organizer doesn't have conditional logic but it's being developed. I'm waiting for that to be available as well as other organizer improvements to move my organizer into TaxDome. The billing feature leaves a LOT to be desired and I debated keeping my outside vendor for billing because of it but, again, they already have one improvement in the works and I have faith they'll listen to other ideas for future improvement. It's the one piece that I feel like was quickly added in to make it available which is appreciated but it really needs a lot of TLC to make it appropriate and professional enough for our industry. The billing section is my only real complaint. They also really need to update the word contact to engagement letter to be more industry-appropriate but I've seen it requested by many so I'm hoping they update that soon.

Reasons for switching to TaxDome

I wanted all features in one place instead of needing multiple different products.

Thank you so much for the great feedback Christina! We are happy to know that you are satisfied with TaxDome and we greatly appreciate any suggestions for features, any way we can help you with your practice. Keep them coming and you can submit them using this link: https://help.taxdome.com/article/203-how-to-request-a-new-feature-i-need - our product team is very engaged and active on our feature request board.

Replied July 2021

Erika

Reviewed May 2021

Powerful Tool for Your Accounting Business

I am going to be using TaxDome as an all in one tool to run my practice. So far, I am amazed by how much time it is helping me save. It will also help me to hire a few employees and staff since I am growing. It makes it easy to track and delegate tasks.

PROS

I like most that this software is an all-in-one tool. It is packed with useful features and can streamline the way that an accounting professional runs their firm. The support is also excellent, offering white glove, in person onboarding and well organized manuals. I have also heard from my clients that the client interface is easy to use. They have been more responsive to me on this tool than the tool I was using previously.

CONS

The pros about this tool are almost the cons! There are so many features to unlock and learn about. There are also a few features that need to be added into it (although I see that it is still being devleoped). It needs to have a feature that allows the firm to sign documents as well as the client (rather than using a pasted signature that is easy to forge). It also needs to have more templates for workflows and contracts (or at least better ones). I also think that TaxDome would benefit from a user group in which users can share best practices and templates and tools.

Reason for choosing TaxDome

TaxDome has more features at a lower cost and was recommended by more of my peers.

Reasons for switching to TaxDome

The tools I was using required a lot of manual processes and did not have a streamlined interface. I was also just looking for a practice management tool, and then I came across TaxDome, which does more than just practice management.

Hi Erika, Thanks! We have a facebook group for TaxDome Users, please join! https://www.facebook.com/groups/taxdome We also have a feature request board where you can communicate with our product team directly.

Replied May 2021

Deanna

Reviewed June 2021

Great product, Great Customer Service, and still finding hidden gems

My partner and I came from a tax firm that used a dated practice management workflow consisting of various disjointed software tools, spreadsheets, and humans. There were terrible inefficiencies resulting in considerable operating overhead (labor costs, software licenses, real estate, etc.) and a tremendous amount of stress during the tax season. Thanks for COVID, we decided that our new tax firm was going completely virtual with client appointments and we would leverage a practice management suite that helped us achieve efficiency, accuracy, and scale. We are leveraging a hosted version of our tax software eliminating the need for an IT person on-staff and TaxDome will allow us to streamline our workflow so we have no need for seasonal admin staffing. It's only been two weeks since we started working with TaxDome, but so far we are ecstatic and we see it helping us to fulfill our goals for the firm.

PROS

Coming from a quagmire of administrative staff, spreadsheets, and various software to manage our practice, TaxDome is an absolute godsend. We've only had the opportunity to work with it for a couple of weeks during the trial period, but we have been impressed with it beyond our expectations. We really like the variety of tools that made the import of contacts/docs expedient and reliable. The email sync feature is just amazing as it eliminates the noise of a junked-up inbox. The mobile app with built-in document scanner is so incredibly neat that I think our clients will easily get on-board with these changes in how we interact with them. I would be remiss if I didn't give the customer service team some love as well. I must've bugged them everyday about something. They were prompt, courteous, and helpful with each and every correspondence. Lastly, as we continue to learn the TaxDome platform, we're discovering new functionality we didn't expect but will help immensely. For example, one feature we just found was the ability to edit PDF documents within the TaxDome platform itself. Amazing!

CONS

Honestly, there hasn't been anything that I've experienced in the past 2 weeks that would warrant a complaint of any sort. We would've really liked to have a scheduling module in TaxDome where we can organize and schedule our reviews with clients, but not a deal breaker and as I understand it is in the works anyway.

Reason for choosing TaxDome

Night and day difference. TaxDome is like bringing a gun to a knife fight and Taxaroo is like bringing a dull butter knife to a gun fight. Taxaroo showed promise, but the lack of some features and lack of support made the decision easy.

Hi Deanna, Thank you for your feedback. We currently have the scheduling module planned in our feature request board. I have upvoted your firm to this request, feel free t