All RoboHead Reviews

Erin

Medical Devices, 10,000+ employees

Reviewed January 2022

Customizable Project Management System

PROS

Robohead is a very customizable system that can be adjusted to meet the needs of the team. We use the system to oversee all of the projects funneling through our internal creative agency, and it's simple for each account/project manager to customize the views to see only the items relevant to their daily work, but we can see the bigger picture of what our team is working on too. The customer service is excellent - I always receive timely assistance when I chat with the support team, and most of the time they can resolve the issue on the spot. In the event that they cannot quickly resolve the issue, I receive detailed follow-up when they do resolve it. Robohead also listens to their customers through the enhancement suggestions. The release webinars are valuable to learn about the updates and new features that are added.

CONS

There are a few pieces of browser functionality that don't work with RH. Currently there's not a way to duplicate a tab in the browser and get to the same place in RH (this would be useful when cross-referencing job details and reviews, for example) and the "back" button doesn't work either. Neither are deal-breakers, just would be nice to have. It would be nice for account/project managers to be able to organize the "My Work" view for project team members (when multiple tasks for different projects are due on the same day, sometimes there is a certain order that things should be worked on, and that has to be manually communicated instead of something we can organize in the system).

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2022

Robohead

Overall it has been a positive experience. We tried other project management products and ultimately chose RH. It is keeping us on task and organized

PROS

Review tools. Notes, tasks and flexibility. Chat with RH to get quick solutions to challenges

CONS

Inability to control the type of emails received by reviewers/contacts.

Reason for choosing RoboHead

ease of use, included features and price

Reasons for switching to RoboHead

Workamajig was not working for our process and was difficult to understand

Reviewed January 2019

The most confusing project management software

Robohead makes me want to chuck my computer out of the window.

PROS

Almost nothing except for the review functionality.

CONS

Nothing is user friendly, shifting tasks makes no sense and my team and I constantly have to go in and manually adjust things. Glitchy and finicky. We have had three meetings in two months to go over how to use this software and every time something goes wrong during the demo. THREE meetings with all the same people because literally everyone has something go wrong when they submit a project.

Hello, We are sorry to hear that you've had such an unfortunate experience with our project management software. We would be happy to help address the issues you have been experiencing. Would you please contact us at roboheadsupport@aquent.com so that we may assist? Thank you for taking the time to review our software. We look forward to hearing from you. - The RoboHead Team

Replied January 2019

Kate

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1,001-5,000 employees

MedReviewKT

RoboHead helps our teams stay on track, manage campaigns and projects.

PROS

The scheduling, communication and reporting are critical for our business. Tracking projects from beginning to completion keeping all communications and details is critical.

CONS

Some features that would be nice to incorporate would be when team members enter a due date in a schedule, it is not able to be changed. Instead, the due date stays and if the date needs to be modified, an alternative date would be able to be put in.

Reason for choosing RoboHead

It was better suited for our design team.

Marketing and Advertising, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Project management for creative workflow

Robohead has been vital in realizing project management efficiencies in our Marketing Department workflow.

PROS

Robohead allows me to measure my creative team's work load/availability at a daily, weekly and monthly level which is crucial for planning resources and forecasting project work load. Also, the project templates are invaluable for standardizing repeating projects and automating the setup process.

CONS

Some add on features like the review tool are amazing, but don't integrate directly with the platform because they are not part of the standard functionality. For instance, the review tool doesn't automate directly with the task feature.

Melissa

Medical Devices, 201-500 employees

Love My Robohead!

Tracking budget numbers was an issue, but with a deeper dive into Robohead, I found that Robohead could assist in creating and then populating reports that I could share with team members.

PROS

How do I love Robohead? Let me count the ways :-) The ease of navigation and use makes my daily tasks 1000x easier! I interact with 30 people or more on a daily basis just with their Robohead projects, so the features and tools save me so much time.

CONS

No, please don't change a thing. No issues with integration or onboarding of Robohead

Reason for choosing RoboHead

A team member in our company made the decision to choose Robohead and then rolled out to team

Jen

Marketing and Advertising, 201-500 employees

Reviewed September 2023

Great flexible, customizable tool, with amazing support!

Love, love love. As an internal creative services agency within a large nonprofit organization with many type "A" personalities, this tool has been invaluable in keeping the crazy organized.

PROS

[sensitive content hidden] in support. Everyone at Robohead has been so much more than helpful. And the short/sweet webinars are also great. Robohead is super flexible and can be made to work in so many different ways!

CONS

No app, mobile website is a challenge (for me). There are a few tweaks and features I've asked for - some have been implemented, some have not.

The customization and flexibility

Reasons for switching to RoboHead

More flexibility and customization available

Misael

Design, 10,000+ employees

RoboHead: A Vital Tool for Project Management

PROS

Project management in RoboHead stands out as the best part of the platform due to its comprehensive tools and features that streamline tasks, enhance collaboration, and provide real-time insights, ultimately ensuring efficient project execution and successful outcomes.

CONS

The multiple email notifications about new requests in RoboHead are the part I like least about using the platform because they can lead to email overload and disrupt my workflow, making it challenging to focus on essential tasks.

Courtney

Insurance, 201-500 employees

Game changer

PROS

Robohead allows you to capture everything in one place. Prior to implementation, our team relied on spreadsheets and email. This made it difficult to track down changes, capture approvals and know which projects were in progress and on time. With Robohead, we have one source that captures all project notes, corresponding documents and approvals. As a project manager, I can easily log in and see what step each project is on.

CONS

In the review boards, it would be nice if we could hide previous versions within one board without having to create a second one.

Reason for choosing RoboHead

We chose Robohead because it allows us to build project templates to ensure every project follows the same key steps. It also has the ability to add custom fields specific to our needs and process.

Scott

Entertainment, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Robohead a great tool for project management

Robohead has greatly increased efficiency in my department and allowed for dynamic project management. I would heartily recommend it.

PROS

Robohead has greatly increased efficiency in planning, managing, and routing projects. It is easy for our clients to interact with and allows us to keep track of comments and revisions. It is also very helpful with task management, allowing custom reports and triggered notifications to keep on top of the work.

CONS

There a few missing features that would be helpful: private annotations on review comments, project completion triggered by all tasks being completed

Angie

Marketing and Advertising, 51-200 employees

Reviewed November 2020

Robohead is the best project management tool I have seen in 20 years of project management

One of the best overall customer services experiences I have had with any company. Extremely responsive and always willing to help!!

PROS

I love that templates are customizable and tasks for projects are automated to go to the next steps. There are Gantt charts that are so easy to manage and rearrange schedules. I know where all the projects are at any given time based on the schedules and workflows. Customer support is excellent and extremely responsive. Whenever I reach out about any questions, I have a response or answer within that hour. Robohead has also been great when listening to clients and roll out enhancements often.

CONS

There were very minor cons but Robohead has been great with listening to their clients and I have seen many enhancements in this past year to help with some of the minor cons have been.

Ease of use.

George

Consumer Electronics, 51-200 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Perfect for Creative & Marketing teams, and so much more

We are now not only tracking our projects but capturing data that will enable us to report on where energy is spent, plan for resource allocation, isolate mis-spent energies, and bring order to what was once far more chaotic.

PROS

RoboHead is a fantastic tool and I love how much of the power is in my own hands to customize it to fit the needs of our Creative department and our larger business needs. Of particular mention is the phenomenal support, from regular training webinars and online documentation to the live support team who is knowledgable, fast, and friendly.

CONS

There are features I would love to add, but I also know that the RoboHead team listens to their users and incorporates those learnings into future updates. I never feel stuck with the application always being the way it is currently. Their scheduled updates always introduce new, welcome changes.

Reason for choosing RoboHead

I had used RoboHead at a pervious job (as well as other project management tools) and was the most taken with RoboHead's features, interface, support, etc.

Thanks for the kind words, George! We're happy to have you as a customer and advocate!

Replied October 2020

Alexander

Automotive, 5,001-10,000 employees

Reviewed November 2018

Great tool for a daily project management use

RoboHead is our main project management tool, it is easy to use once you had all your forms set-up. We were able to import all our data from our previous management tool which has thousands of project information since 2001.

PROS

I like the wide arrange of options RoboHead has. We had been using it for a couple of years and still finding new things we can do with it. The file review process is so nice, especially if you have many reviewers, Robohead put all the comments into one file and that help us save a lot of time and be more efficient. You can control all the aspect of the review process on one screen (who has replied, how many comment you had received, due date, reminders, notes, etc.).

CONS

We can't customize how a form result is printed. You get an excel file that has to be formatted and that is very time consuming.

Insurance, 1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed February 2017

Project Management and More

Robohead not only acts as a solid project management tool, but the benefits of reporting has been instrumental in supporting the need for justifying new staff in addition to demonstrating work volume by department teams and team members. When all embrace the system, it allows for consistent workflow that keeps project moving smoothly. While no system replaces communication, Robohead provides functionality that allows for collaboration, documentation, approvals, archive retrieval, searching and other processes instrumental in a successful workflow. When issues occur, the support team is prompt to respond and speaks in easy-to-understand language to resolve the issue.

PROS

Reporting capabilities Review functionality Having notes snyc with emails

CONS

Customizing Task schedules (adding or removing Tasks and inefficiencies) Having no way to assign delegates for team members during absences

501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2018

Great for Marketing Groups

PROS

Accountability for your team, web based, easy to use. Customizable & flexible. Customer support is quick and responsive.

CONS

This last update changed the way the Dashboard and Product detail pages look (format and layout) I really don't like the new look and it's harder to read and find what I need. I would go back to the older version in a heartbeat. Changing something for the sake of change is not a reason to make changes. The majority of software companies have this same problem. They think they have enough input on the new "update" but they don't and they jump in based on goals and deadlines instead of asking. DO WE NEED TO CHANGE THIS? WHY AND IS IT BETTER THAN BEFORE?

Lisa

Non-Profit Organization Management, 51-200 employees

RoboHead Project Management System

Excellent customer service, immediate and accurate. Prompt announcements of enhancements and issues being experienced (transparency). Easy-to-use functionality, messaging, record keeping.

PROS

Ease of setting up templates, training staff, running reports, sharing files.

CONS

This is more suited to an agency with hour an resource tracking. We don't use a lot of the features because we are an in-house marketing department and don't do billable hours. We have asked for there to be functionality to have folders within tabs (for example files) so when you are uploading supporting documents they live in a folder not as individual items within the tab.

Jane

Media Production, 201-500 employees

Reviewed January 2022

Highly Recommend Robohead

The review process in Robohead is excellent. Being able to have all of the team members make changes to one mark up was game changing for our marketing team. Our previous project management platform did not have that capability.

PROS

I work on projects with a large team from content leaders to designers. Robohead makes it manageable to monitor my projects at the task level, review level to completion.

CONS

Initially it was overwhelming but the webinars and training videos were very helpful.

Reasons for switching to RoboHead

Bright Pod did not have predecessors so a task could remain open for a long time with no indication that it was overdue.

Mandy