Browse ClickCease Reviews

Ian from Drive + Company

I tried all the rest, and I went with the best.

It's rare when you test out all of the competitors in a market segment, and one of the stands SO FAR above the rest, in all the areas that are most important (effectiveness, price, management, implementation, and support team). This has been our consistent experience with ClickCease.

Pros

To think that fraud doesn't exist within many industries, is turning a blind eye to the facts. Our OWN clients used to engage in click-fraud on a slow day, before we worked with them to improve their leads, and Google Ads close rates (and put them into the top place, and now they are so busy, they don't have time to think about such things). After doing long demo tests of PPC Protect and ClickGuard, it was immediately apparent that ClickCease NOT ONLY had a superior SYSTEM, but they had a proper TEAM to work with you, help guide the onboarding (which honestly, is quick and easy, even if you're not wildly skilled with these types of solutions), and to jump in and explore different use-cases and options at the drop of a hat. I've NEVER felt rushed, I've ALWAYS found their team to be knowledgeable, friendly, and responsive. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and I just worked through a number of conceptual use-cases, as we are seeing easily $2K+ fraud/month savings for some heavy accounts. The fact that we pay... $50 per account, and our SMALLEST account is saving $55 (on a slow month), and our busiest is saving $2,876.20/month... it's the definition of a "no-brainer". And THEN you get Ad-Spy? That's a standalone product by another vendor (and I've bought them before) AND it's better.

Cons

I buy and return a LOT of software, because it doesn't live up to the hype. I have -100% cons for ClickCease.

Reasons for Choosing ClickCease

Management interface, price, speed to successful implementation, and SUPPORT. I felt like my questions were a BOTHER to the other companies, (and I mean, come ON, I'm writing THIS glowing review after 6+ months of using ClickCease, if you don't have time for your customers, they don't have time for you). AdSpy? Did I mention... AdSpy? We are using it so spy on new areas and industries we want to expand into.. they don't market it for this, but we now know who wants to answer the phone when we offer our services.

Response from ClickCease

Replied July 2020

Ian, thanks so much for writing these amazing words. We are honored to serve Drive+ Company. This type of review makes our day and it will be shared with the entire ClickCease team. We will reach out to you on another platform to thank you as well. All the best, The ClickCease team.

Matt from InjuryLawyer.com

Industry: Law Practice

PPC Business Must- have

Overall the day we turned it on we noticed an immediate difference. It's like breathing for the first time.

Pros

Google doesn't block 100% of fraud and it's good to have REAL numbers when comparing Adwords invalid click rates and comparing it to your own Device ID data. Clickcease keeps PPC honest and really gives us insight into when we're wasting dollars on Adwords and WHICH competitors are clicking on our ads and their own. Pretty interesting stuff if you use it the right way.

Cons

Display ad placement blocking features and excluding low quality sites is a recently added feature that still doesn't perform optimally. And we wish it worked on Youtube.

Reasons for Switching to ClickCease

PPCSecure had downtime that of which we've never experienced on Clickcease.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hi Matt! We are super happy to read such a lovely review! Glad you are enjoying your experience :) We continuously work on improving our services for our customers and will keep this in mind.

Angela from GrowthEngine Media

Amazing Insights

100% highly recommend

Pros

Love the ease of use & integration with Google Ads & Facebook

Cons

None - it all works as it should & is very easy to use.

December 2021

December 2021

Clickcease got our Google account permanently suspended

Pros

Easy to install. But that meant that our account could get canceled sooner

Cons

Day 4 of using the software, Google notified that they had suspended our account for a recent violation. The cause was using cloaking software or similar that would show or restrict the ad content to some users based on location, IP address etc. We had not made any other changes to our ad account that week. We had used that ad account for 5 years for various ads for our companies and spent north of $1MM on the account. Do NOT use this software if keeping your ad account is important to you. You might be lucky and avert google’s attention but why take the risk.

Response from CHEQ

Replied December 2021

Hello, We're very sorry to hear that your account got suspended. I would like to state that our software does not mask or hide anything, quite the opposite. ClickCease makes every click count and knows its origin by increasing transparency. ClickCease is certified by Google's Ads API and we block clicks in your Google Ads account by adding IPs to the restricted IP list, which is a feature that is supported within Google Ads. If you would like any further information please feel free to reach out to our 24/7 support. Thank you

I like the window into fraud, but it really doesn't work

It's OK. Google is the problem not ClickCease. Google is the mafia of online advertising. They leech onto your business and force wasted ad budget. 70% of all advertising traffic is a flush down the toilet. ClickCease has good intentions. Google isn't having it. Blocked IP's mean nothing to Google. I can block until I am blue in the face and the clicks keep getting registered through ClickCease.

Pros

I like the reporting and the ease of use. Conceptually, I wish it worked. But it just simply does not.

Cons

It does not stop Google. Nothing can. Google allows the clicks in the banned IP list to keep on coming. On top of that, Google caps you at 500 blocked IP's. With thousands of users per month. Probably 40,000+ users per month, 500 blocked is nothing. Regardless, Google doesn't even care. I have battled them and presented ClickCeaese data to them and they tell me it is inaccurate. Over and over. I watched my ad spend increase by 1K per month on average since I implemenetd ClickCease. I cannot stop the fraud. And when ClickCease sends in the refund claim, whcih should be many thousands of dollars, Google credits back like 25.00 total. I stil keep click cease because I do believe the data and I believe Google is pure fraud. Some day, I plan to get a legal team and sue Google for millions. For now, I am collecting data to prove my case!

Reasons for Choosing ClickCease

People perceive that ClickCease actually works. Thus, a lot of high reviews. I am convinced nothing will work. As I said, it does block the IP's by adding them in real time to Google, but it just does not stop the fraud.

Response from CHEQ

Replied May 2021

Hi there, We appreciate your honest feedback. We understand your frustration as click fraud is a real issue and we are doing everything we can to mitigate the damage. The 500 IP limitation is something we get handle by having campaign level IP exclusion ( meaning we can block 500 IPs per campaign) as well as prioritizing and keeping the most relevant IPs in your exclusion list at a time so that you're always fully protected. Please feel free to contact info@clickcease.com to book an account overview call to make sure your account is optimized for your business needs.

Jason from N/A

Industry: Utilities

An Absolute Necessity

We had a competitor in a PPC ad space who was trying to use every shady tactic in the book to eliminate the presence of any competition who were using the same keywords as them. With about 40 visitors per hour on a normal day, I was absolutely terrified to see that we had hundreds of visitors on the site at the moment I was looking at our analytics app. This just happened all of a sudden and we were immediately eating tons of fraudulent clicks. While the PPC platform (not to name names, but they control about 90% of web search traffic) caught a little more than half of these, this situation would have put us out of business if it had continued. After setting up ClickCease to work with our website and PPC campaign, about 95% of the fraudulent clicks were eliminated with the out-of-box settings and it took only a couple of days for me to gather the data necessary to make tweaks that had us running ads in normal fashion again. ClickCease saved our business. This is no exaggeration. On top of that, the tremendous weight that was caused by the fear of losing my business to fraud has been lifted from my shoulders. That allows me to use my time and energy to improve our processes. I will never run a PPC campaign without ClickCease!

Pros

The fraud detection feature is amazing. Easy setup. Great reporting.

Cons

There is nothing I would change about this product.

Reasons for Choosing ClickCease

I don't remember why I chose ClickCease over whatever other products I researched. All I can say is that I'll never choose another product to prevent click fraud.

Steve from Internet Expert Online

Don't Run A PPC Campaign Without ClickCease

The customer service has been excellent. ClickCease has been proactive in helping configure my accounts and understand more about the settings. Plus, the automated reports your company sends in very helpful in understanding results and the impact your program is having on results.

Pros

ClickCease gives me and my client's an extra layer of protection against click fraud. It gives me more options in preventing click fraud and more control in filtering this out. It help me and more client's save money and make my paid advertising more relevant.

Cons

The cost of the program (monthly subscription) and I wish the program would allow us to better filter out geographic areas by state / region, etc.

Reasons for Choosing ClickCease

The level of control on an account as well as Google organic rankings and user reviews.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Thank you very much for writing these amazing words! We appreciate your feedback, Steve. We are constantly trying to improve our software and will keep your review in mind!

Hyrum from Bright Oak

Easy to setup and use. Pays for itself!

A few of our clients have very competitive industries and previously had quite a bit of click fraud from competitors. This helped solve that problem and increase campaign efficiencies.

Pros

ClickCease is really easy to get setup and running. Reporting is super simple and straight forward so you can show clients or your team or boss the value it brings and the money it saves.

Cons

Blocking isn't automated on Bing so you have to manually add IP's which is time consuming and annoying. But I really only use the service for our Google Ads so its not a huge issue.

Reasons for Choosing ClickCease

More straight forward costs. Better reporting. More features.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

We're so happy to hear that we helped you out with your click fraud issue! Thank you very much for this awesome review :)

Peter from Able Plus Stairlifts

Life-saving product for the small business owner.

Clickcease has helped us way beyond the cost. We work in a hyper-competitive market and noticed our sales were dropping precipitously for no clear reason. After some research we discovered what Clickfraud is and now use Clickcease exclusively. We trialled all the main click fraud solutions out there, seated on Clickcease as the most effective and easy to use.

Pros

Its works, the team are helpful and professional. It saves 30% on our PPC budget day after day.

Cons

Takes a bit of time to get used to it for the non-coders amongst us.

Results.

Results.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Thank you for this amazing review, Peter! We're so happy to be of help :)

bill from Regency Publishing

long term happy user

Pros

aggressive ip watching and blocking helps to somewhat minimize bad clicks

Cons

fraud reports to Google have provided 0 results.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hi Bill, thank you so much for the amazing feedback! We're happy to be of help and we always strive to improve our services! We will keep your review in mind :)

Rodney from Rodney's Dimestore Gallery

ClickCease is Worth it's weight in Gold !

ClickCease is simple to use and understand and has very simple instructional videos.

Pros

Competitor analytics of search keywords in AdSpy.

Cons

I havn't found any shortcomings in ClickCease.

ClickCease Is A Must For Advertisers

My company have been using Clickcease for 2 years now. Without hesitate, this is the best software I have used. I use it to track neccessary keywords for my business and also it helps me to block clickfrauds (we know there are haters everywhere trying to exhaust your ad spend). Clicksease helps me in such a way that it blocks them to save my ad spend. Voila Clicksease

Pros

ClickCease is the best software I have used. I use it to track neccessary keywords for my business and also it helps me to block clickfrauds (we know there are haters everywhere trying to exhaust your ad spend). Clicksease helps me in such a way that it blocks them to save my ad spend. Voila Clicksease

Cons

If we can track more keywords that will be better.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Thanks a lot for the great feedback! We are always striving to improve our services and we will make sure to keep your request in mind!

Chris from CanvasPop

Pros

Super easy to deploy. You'll see benefits quickly and be able to track ROI

Cons

No issues with this product. A simple addition to help maximize our ad spend.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Super happy to read your kind words, Chris! Thank you for the feedback :)

Scott from Power Up Auto Inc

Clickcease Has made a difference in our Ad Spend

Pros

I set it and forget it. Since starting with Clickcease we noticed an immediate reduction in our Google Ad costs with no reduction in customers.

Cons

I have not had any problems with the software

Roberto from RLConsulting Srl

Industry: Packaging and Containers

ClickCease best solution to save money on your PPC ads

Do not expect that your fake users will be stopped before clicking on the ads, it is impossibile. how it works is: a fake user clicks on the ad (you pay for it), but due to severals factors: time on the page, IP... the system puts the IP into a black list, next time the fake user will not see your ad on the SERP.

Pros

I had a lot of visit on my web site for just 1sec, my bounce rate was around 90%, I usually had less than 80%. With ClickCease I cut off a lot of fake visitors and now I have 65%. So my statistics are more correct.

Cons

I honestly do not have anything to say about it. I like it, no bad things

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hey Roberto, we are super thankful for your lovely review :) Rock on!

Nazarii from Keystone seo solution

Awesome product

Overall it's an outstanding tool that prevents the website from click fraud and save valuable ad budget

Pros

Easy setup, Reporting is awesome, The screen recording is a plus too. Must buy for anyone who advertise PPC.

Cons

I can’t think of anything specific. This pay-per-click software service works great

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback, Nazarii!

Daniel from Taldan Marketing

True value, unbeatable customer service, instant results!

We work in a highly competitive industry and found that we were victimized multiple times by "sleazy" competitors using various techniques to knock our ads off daily by causing our ad budgets to be used up. This cost us large amounts of money ongoing without our knowledge (we just thought that Adwords don't work so well for us), and our ads kept on running out of their daily budgets. For a smaller business, this can be crippling. The ClickCease tool was able to put an IMMEDIATE stop to our issue, and we started to see a climb in our quality of traffic through our paid campaigns. This allowed us to expand our campaigns, further increasing traffic to our site, thereby realizing higher conversion amounts. Let's face it, when you cut through the numbers, any small business wants to see as quick an ROI as possible on dollars spent. ClickCease is an integral part of our ongoing online advertising budgets. When you are able spend more of your budget on REAL traffic, you will get more conversions... period.

Pros

Setting up our account and monitoring system with ClickCease was a breeze. We immediately began seeing the results reported to us regularly, and saved on our Google AdWords click costs. I own 2 businesses and have used ClickCease for one of them for over 2 years. Our savings on AdWords for even our smaller traffic website (2000 visits / month avg) far outweigh the cost of subscription (we're saving hundreds of dollars a month on only a $3k/month AdWords spend). What's more, they recently added a competitor tracking feature that we have found extremely useful. On top of this, I would like to commend the customer service team for their speedy responses, attention to detail, and all around great attitude. Whether by email, or on chat (shout out to rep - great work!), the ClickCease team is always ready to help.

Cons

If I had to make one suggestion, it would be to create a mobile app (ios, android) for a more optimized on-mobile-device access point to information. In meetings on-the-go, it would be useful to bring up points during discussion and planning.... and would probably be a selling feature as my network is always asking me "how do you do it?" - pulling out an app on my phone would definitely be "the next level". In addition, and maybe I'm a noob and you already have this feature and I just don't know about it, but having a plug-in for paid social advertising (FB, Insta, LinkedIn, etc) would also be highly useful.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Daniel, thanks so much for writing these amazing words. We are super happy to hear such amazing feedback! It is our pleasure to be of help :) We are always striving to improve our services and we will make sure to keep your suggestions in mind!

Alex from www.petinsurer.com

You need this if you run PPC campaigns

Awesome, they answer live chat messages instantly. Customer support are particularly knowledgeable and they’re always happy to help with anything.

Pros

Simply put, you need Clickcease if you run any kind of PPC campaign. We’ve used Clickcease for about 18 months to block the ever growing volume of invalid clicks from the search engines. Being able to block both individual IP addresses and also IP ranges has allowed us to keep PPC costs under control. We can see that around 30% of clicks from Adwords are invalid, and as Clickcease integrates directly with Adwords to block IP’s there’s very little work to be done at our end after the settings have been made on the Clickcease account. The most import part of Clickcease is that it gives factual and indisputable evidence when you need to have a war with the search engines to get a credit for invalid clicks. What I mean by this is that when you have IP addresses in your Adwords or Bing account that you’ve blocked, and you still get clicks from them and more importantly charged for the clicks (this does happen a lot) then you can take your Clickcease evidence and use that as the base for a credit. We’ve received credits of around $23,000 in the last 12 months from Adwords alone and we wouldn’t have gotten these were it not for the Clickcease evidence.

Cons

There’s nothing not to like. It’s low cost, it’s reliable and it does what it says on the tin.

Response from ClickCease

Replied October 2018

Thanks Alex, so happy you are seeing value!

Mike from Satmodo LLC

Industry: Consumer Electronics

Must have for Adwords - Bing

Excellent service to monitor your click companies on google, bing. They give you detailed reports, block click fraud and they report you can use to protect your ads and money. I would highly suggest this service if you are advertising on Google, Bing

Pros

Cons

No issues at all using the service. I really don't have any cons. The only thing I don't like is that only let you keep and customize up to 3 months.

Reasons for Choosing ClickCease

The product, customer service, accuracy was all perfect for what we needed

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hey Mike, thank you so much for this amazing feedback! We appreciate your kind words :) We're happy to be of help.

Jim from Cheap Fast Resumes

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

ClickCease saves me money every month. Highly recommended.

I was receiving multiple clicks, either from competitors or just idiot customers repeatedly clicking on my Google ads and wasting advertising expense for my resume business [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] immediately after implementing ClickCease, I started saving at least $100 every week. So, ClickCease has become an essential part of my business model. I wouldn't think about not using it.

Pros

Excellent customer support via chat. Automatic interface with Google Adwords to update new suspicious IP addresses instantly (results in Google stopping charges for multiple clicks?. Easy to use control panel. Provides additional tracking of specific keywords clicked in my ad campaigns, in real time. Definitely saves me hundreds of dollars every month in multiple clicks.

Cons

I have no complaints about ClickCease at all. In my experience, it is 100% user-friendly.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hi Jim! Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've seen a change in your bills since using ClickCease! :) It's our pleasure to be of help

The crystal ball in a world where you can’t see anyone

ClickCease has lowered my advertising costs annually while our sales revenue is rising. As this product insures that your marketing funds are being spent correctly. I cannot recommend this product enough to all businesses both large and small

Pros

ClickCease Insures that my marketing dollars being spent correctly and as we Have been able to lower our marketing spend while enjoying a lift in sales

Cons

Nothing it’s great! I am struggling to fine something bad about it

Reasons for Choosing ClickCease

I picked ClickCease Based on representation value for money and to be honest they’re proactive approach to me my company Initially made me feel comfortable to Proceed.I cannot recommend this company enough

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for these lovely words! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying ClickCease :)

Robin from EnoRm.com

The best way to stop Click Fraud!

Everything is already told in the pros part. It's a very user friendly, no BS tool. They do what the say they do.

Pros

In my career of PPC I've seen a lot of account and talked to a lot of business owners. And one thing that's always haunting me is business owners who are scared to pay for clicks coming from competitors. The moment you start talking about click prices, this is one of the top topics. After doing some research I stumbled on ClickCease, and I'm glad I did. This piece of software does exactly what it says. Of course Google's and Microsoft's filters are good. But by preventing people from clicking the visibility of the PPC accounts went up on the full border. ClickCease completed the used tools in our agency. noteworthy: Besides the tool itself, the customer service is out of it's league. Other (bigger) companies could take an example to ClickCease's tech-savvy, fast and friendly customer service team.

Cons

Installation can be a hassle, if you're not the owner of the website. But this is with everything that comes with code. Overall the tool is very user friendly!

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for your lovely words, Robin :) Glad that you are seeing value from our software!

David from Info Express Pty Ltd

If you advertise with google, use ClickCease

Saved my small business around $20 a day. For a cost of $20 a month. Saved me so much each month, but these days I'm not using adwords, so don't use them. If I go back to advertising with Google again, It will be the first subscription I'll be adding...

Pros

It's AMAZING how many clicks are from bots with Google adwords - costs so much extra per month in wasted clicks, it's borderline criminal. ClickCease Saved me around 20% of my adspend every month, with no loss of actual business. I was convinced my competition was clicking my ads, and well, they WERE... With Clickcease, I found out, and blocked them...

Cons

It's easy to use. Easy to implement. Nothing really to dislike?

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

This is amazing! Bots do indeed loads of damage to advertisers all over the world. Glad you're seeing value from our software! Thanks for the feedback, David :)

Rob from americanrituals.com

We beat click fraud!

We suspected our competitor was clicking on our ads repeatedly and we didn't know how we could block him. Once we started using ClickCease we were able to see this was in fact the case, and the automated blocking feature ClickCease offers we were able to literally save our campaign from click fraud. Highly advised for anyone advertising on Adwords!

Pros

We were able to easily monitor and block all the fraudulent IP's that were clicking on our Adwords campaign. Support is awesome!

Cons

Would like to have this developed for Facebook fraud as well.

Response from ClickCease

Replied October 2016

Thanks so much Rob, we are happy you are enjoying ClickCease!

Jim from Almost Illegal Ads

Been Great To Us!

The best thing I can say about ClickCease is their support is bar none, ALWAYS responds very quickly and JUMPS to help resolve any issues. While they've built a very good platform for monitoring fraudulent clicks for PPC, this technology is ever changing and problems are expected to surface from time to time so support is of the utmost concern with a service like this and ClickCease crushes it in this department!

Pros

Automatic, requires very little if any maintenance or attention after initial configured.

Cons

Honestly can't think of any at the moment.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hey Jim! Thank you so much for this lovely feedback :) It is our pleasure to be of help!

Narciso from Amisur | Amiantos del Sur

Do you want to save money? This is FUNDAMENTAL for any ads campaing

Amazing. I love the support because they are fast, you use the online chat and they answer very quickly! They send you a copy of the conversation at the email. So to me! I love the software.

Pros

It is very easy to use, and very very funcional. You only insert your domain, your own rules to filter the users, and "Walla!" its done and working. At the same time, this software let you block long ip ranges for Google Adwords. Important if you discover that they are using bots.

Cons

To say something "bad", maybe the report each two months with the invalid click in Google Ads it is too late if you have a budget with 2000 euros, but this "law" it is defined by Google not by ClickCease. Anyway, they send ythe report automatic, so it is perfect.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

This is amazing! Thank you so much for your positive feedback, Narciso. It is our pleasure to help

Alona from digiRUSSIAN Russian Marketing & Advertising Agency

Being a clicker is actually a profession in Russia.....

Pros

My name is Alona Meiler Yamin and I am the CEO of an agency specializing in advertising in Russian(Russian Advertising Agency). As part of our leading projects, we are building campaigns targeting Russian audiences in Russia and the former Soviet Union. As you know this geographic area is notoriously known for click frauds. Being a clicker is actually a profession there and there are sites where you can register and receive such clicks from service owners. I always recommend our clients to install software that prevents invalid clicks. This software saves at least 10-20 percent of your advertising budget.

Cons

Actualy Agency plan is too expensive for us

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hi Alona! Thank you so much for writing this amazing review! It really means a lot :) We're always happy to be of help.

Chad from One Click Ventures

No Brainer for PPC Traffic

We've been using the program for 3+ years now and have zero complaints as it has increased our ROAS and made our program easier to grow.

Pros

For a very affordable price, it helps save us thousands of dollars by limiting fraudulent traffic and bots.

Cons

Some of the dashboard is a tad confusing but we did our own independent analysis and it all checked out to be a huge savings for our company.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

This feedback means a lot, thank you so much! We're happy to hear that we could help you save your Google Ads budget :)

Or from Orke - Internet Marketing

We don't run Google Ads campaigns without clickcease protection anymore

Pros

After We got hit several times with fraudulent clicks and lost lots of money (which only a small part of it was returned by Google) I do not agree to run any Google Ads campaign without monitoring the clicks. You'll be surprised how diligent your competitor can be when it comes to YOUR account and taking it down.

Cons

I wish it had worked with FB Ads fraud clicks and likes too

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

We are so happy to hear this. We're glad we could help you save your Google Ads budget :)

Wesley from law Firm

Industry: Law Practice

Click Cease Support RULES!

significant reduction in click fraud

Pros

It is awesome and it works. We block numerous fraudster

Cons

nothing to report. Maybe wish they kept the data longer

Click Guard sucks

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hi Scott! We are glad to hear this! Thanks for writing this amazing review! We're always happy to be of help :)

Yonatan from Guesty

A great Tool for Fraud Clicks on your Google/Bing Ads advertising

I started using ClickCease after some unusual activity on my Brand campaigns, Since i use the tool it seems that click frauds are happening less and less with time.

Pros

Easy to use, customer service helped a lot with the onboarding, On Google, the excluded IP's are done automatically, saves a lot of time, a great dashboard to see the click prevention activity

Cons

You need to upload the bing excluded IP's manually, Also, you need to really set everything to the small details since the tool likes to exclude almost everything, So make sure to have a clickcease rep going over your settings with you.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for the awesome feedback, Yonatan! Our customer support is always happy to be of help! We're glad that you are enjoying your experience.

Nophry from WalkMe

This Should Be Your Click Fraud Choice!

a very pleasant ride!

Pros

1. easy to implement 2. amazing customer service 3. always available for questions and clarifications 4. it delivers clear results 5. competitor tracking

Cons

1. they don't have a mobile app, In today's world, this should be a must.

Reasons for Choosing ClickCease

heard the in a conference and was highly interested, then i set up a meeting with them face to face and was convinces that this is the right product for us.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hey Nophry! We are so happy to hear that you are seeing value from our software :) Thank you so much for the amazing feedback.

Brandon from Mr. QuickPick Salem, OR

Assistance with tech support

My overall experience was that working with clickcease has helped and will continue to help us fight back against our competitors who have nothing better to do with their time then changing their IP's and clicking on our ads. Nice to know that we won't even show up to them anymore once they do it once, and they'll think we aren't running ads anymore! Love it!

Pros

The representative that helped me multiple times on different issues on the same day to ensure our ads would be protected against fraudulent clicks asap got us taken care of! The issues we had seemed both long winded and difficult to explain and feel likely that the issues would be able to be resolved without actual phone support or video chat...but she got it handled and answered all of my questions efficiently. I was very shocked at how all my stress melted away once I was done working with these guys on my concerns.

Cons

The interaction would have been easier to explain over the phone, but the fact that it all got taken care of through message support made it all not such a big deal.

Response from ClickCease

Replied November 2018

Thanks Brandon. BTW, you can always schedule calls with a rep :)

Ana from MyTrendyPhone

Industry: Consumer Electronics

ClickCease review

It is easy to use, transparent, and there is a lot of manual control. Customer service is great and they are more than willing to explain everything and find the best way to solve the problem. Our Account manager, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is great and very dedicated. He made constant efforts to realize what are the client's needs, and how to improve the way ClickCease works for us. ClickCease saved us a lot of money by now and eliminated our competitors' efforts to harm our budget. Would recommend to anyone in e-commerce business.

Pros

Easy to use, transparent, lots of manual settings, amazing customer service and account manager.

Cons

Some of the reports weren't correct, but the problem is being solved now.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hi Ana! Thanks a bunch for writing this amazing review :) We are so pleased to hear that you are enjoying your experience!

Frank from FlexLeads, LLC

Solid Additional Safeguard against Click Fraud

I really enjoy using ClickCease as a backup to Google's internal fraud protection. Google obviously wants to have a fraud free platform, but click fraud is far from their top priority. I've been using ClickCease for almost two years and enjoy the additional level of protection it provides me and my clients - who are small business owners.

Pros

The customer support is fantastic - the support people are technical and responsive.

Cons

Initially I wasn't a big fan of the interface, but it has definitely improved over the last year and a half.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hi Frank, we are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our service! We're so glad to get such lovely feedback :)

Ofir from Niche Win Marketing

Phenomenal click detection and block solution

Been working with Click cease for the last 2 years and they saved whole lot of fraudulent clicks for my clients

Pros

Easy setup great customer service affordable pricing detailed report

Cons

I guess the new ad spy feature is still in beta because I haven't seen much data from it yet.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

We are happy to assist! Thank you so much for the great review, Ofir :) We are always looking for ways to improve and your feedback will be remembered!

ClickCease is easy to use & has lots of very powerful features, optimizing our web experience.

Pros

ClickCease does an amazing job at clearly laying out all its tools & features. It's also powerful enough to actively block bots from our AdWords. It's led to a much more robust & safe web experience within our company.

Cons

Initially we were concerned the features might not fit our agency well but it became very clear that we had lots to gain by using ClickCease. Thankfully, we were able to incorporate it into our workflow fully.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Glad to hear that you are enjoying your experience with ClickCease :) Thank you for your kind words!

Christian from Karent GmbH

Protects you from craudent Ad klicks

Google does not help you when single useres kilck your ads 10 or more tmes per minute. Clickease use the google ip blocking to keep thes useres, or ex employee or competitors out.

Pros

Helpes us when an Ex Employee kept clicking out google ads.

Cons

No problems so far. This is fuly automated

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hey Christian! What an amazing review, thank you so much :) We're happy we could help you out with your click fraud issue!

Kasia from Spot Migration Co

Awesome tool to help automate IP banning and save money

I love the tool. It's just not realistic to look up all the IP's that click on your ads and this helped eliminate my manual process of counting IP's and banning multi-clickers with no conversions. Real time and money saver. It's also great because I only have to maintain one banned IP list instead of going into each campaign. I requested a feature add, and they took care of it within a week, which blew my mind. I've never seen software improved upon that quick, so their team rocks- very responsive.

Pros

-ability to manage only 1 IP ban list for all campaigns -auto-detection rules -own IP ban list

Cons

-'Click Fraud Threshold' has a max of 100 days. As a low volume campaign I'd like the ability to set this to up to 360 days if possible. -'Block IPs for a certain period' has a max of 90 days. Again, as a low volume campaign I'd like the ability to set this to up to 180 days if possible.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

We are so happy to read your lovely review! We appreciate your feedback and we're always looking for ways to improve our software! We will keep this in mind :)

Francisco Manuel from Computer Hardware

Industry: Computer Hardware

Easy of use, best value against competitors, just use it carefully

The support is fenomenal. Quick answers and always proactive. I see no too much false clicks on our account, but I'm sure in the past we have a lot of problems with competitors clicking a lot in our ads. GoogleAds assures us they are working on that, but I have no way to check until I found ClickCease.

Pros

The easy of use. I can setup the account in less than 20 minutes. I see results same day.

Cons

After one week of use, I check some of the blocked IPs. There is a very useful feature (recorded actions). But I see the IP with most clicks been blocked. When I check the recordings, I see at least half of clicks to be legitimate, from people who choose to talk and ask us questions on chat. So it is possible to ClickCease to block some IP range due suspect behavior, and then lose some legitimate prospects from same IP range/address.

Reasons for Choosing ClickCease

I like the website and the price seems to be right.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hey Francisco! Thanks for the lovely feedback! We're constantly trying to improve our fraud detection and will definitely keep your feedback in mind!

Oscar from Wyg

Thanks Rafa!

I Know, this software is called ClickCease, not Rafa, but in his workteam they have a guy called Rafa. Rafa is a really nice guy, he convince me to buy the Standard edition of ClickCease and I have to say tha this really save my ass. I work in Colombia in plastic surgery and the levels of click fraud are amazing, the software do all that they said, I know that you can find cheapper softwares, but the customer support is awesome with clickcease and the software really works, so do it. Thanks Rafa :) (Soory for the bad english)

Pros

-Excelent analytics -Excelent customer suport -Good Price -Easy installation and configuration -God Dashbord

Cons

At the moment works perfectly for me

Response from ClickCease

Replied October 2016

Thanks Oscar! We will tell Rafa about how happy you are with him and the software :)

Uri from pro.co.il

I Run PPC campaigns in very competitive markets, unfortunately not all the competitors playing fair

Great software, if your budget is running out with no conversions and high CTR just try it and save tons of $

Pros

Allow me to ignore the competitor clicks and run high bids, and saves me time looking at the IP recordings manually. In some industries it's a matter of losing or winning

Cons

Interface design is a bit old and hard to find, but the support is super fast and helpful

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hi Uri! Thank you so much for your review. We are happy to hear that you've seen a change in your bills since using ClickCease! :)

Frank from Health,Wellness and Fitness

Great Experience

ClickCease has been great. As a small business owner, our advertising dollars are carefully spent. I like knowing that I can block out our competitors from clicking our ads and waiting our budget. I highly recommend this service to small and large businesses. The software is easy enough to understand.

Pros

I like the the software is easy to use - even for a novice. The dashboard is easy to read and I very much like that customer service is available 24/7. I've needed help from customer service and they are always right there on the chat line.

Cons

I really enjoy the software. I wish maybe there were more videos.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hi Frank! So pleased to hear that you are happy with our software :) We continuously work on improving our software and will keep your video request in mind!

lyes from tourmed.com

simple using and valuable

The software its very simple in using and very valuable for us.

Pros

All the features are great especially IP Block and Funds claim also a great reporting and analytics data

Cons

The product limitation clicks for Pro plan and domain limitation for standard plan

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hey Iyes! Glad that you are seeing value from our software :) We continuously work on improving our services for our customers and will keep this in mind.

Joshua from Conklin Media

ClickCease Saves Me Money!

ClickCease has been great. It is easy to use and saves me a lot of money. The employees there are super helpful and check in from time to time to make sure everything is going well. I would highly recommend using ClickCease for all of your CPC accounts.

Pros

ClickCease is very easy to use, and I love the fact that the automatically submit refund requests to Google.

Cons

At first I was getting a lot of notification emails about the IPs that were getting blocked, but I have since learned how to shut those off.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for this amazing feedback, Joshua! We're so happy to hear that we have been of help :)

Roman from RemoPro

Industry: Civil Engineering

We love it!

Pros

We've been using ClickCease for over a year on one of our products. We love it so much, and we started to use it for a second product recently.

Cons

It's been very efficient in keeping bad traffic away coming from AdWords, and at the same time saving us money.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hi Roman! Thank you very much for this amazing feedback :) Glad that you are seeing value from our software

Excellent software & support

Pros

Beautiful and clean software that even has an optional dark mode! The automated Adwords claims are amazing and the ability to finely tune the blocking process and sensitivity is flawless.

Cons

No plans available for super small ad budgets. Suggestions: $5/month plan <$200/month ad spend $10/month plan <$800/month ad spend $25/month plan <$2000/month ad spend $50/month plan >$2001/month ad spend

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Thank you very much for the feedback! We are continuously looking at ways to improve and will keep your suggestion in mind :)

Helpful Service

Pros

Takes care of blocking unwanted clicks, can customize the blocking settings, can white list our own IP's

Cons

billing is very confusing, deleting a domain is difficult, wish it could take on bing ads like google

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Thanks for writing this feedback :) We continuously work on improving our services for our customers and will keep this in mind!

Best Fraud Click Monitor

Pros

Ease of use, the automated protection, details to clicks, and device ID tracking

Cons

When they add new features i feel like it takes at least a month after it launches for it to really work.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Thank you so much for leaving this lovely review! We're always happy to help. We always work on improving our services and will keep this in mind. :)

Peter from Inspirations Dancewear

Protection from wasted ad spend

We've experienced some aggressive competitor actions against our brand. ClickCease turns off ads from IP addresses that have clicked numerous times, and also removes ads showing on IPs that are known to be questionable. I feel confident that my ads are showing to actual prospects, and I'm not just burning through ad spend on existing clients, competitors and bots.

Pros

ClickCease stops regular clients from clicking ads, and also keeps competitors from intentionally burning through my ad budget by keeping my ads off their searches.

Cons

I wasn't sure if I'd be able to track ROI, but so far so good. It looms like it pays for itself, and then some.

Response from ClickCease

Replied March 2021

Hi Peter! We are so pleased to hear this. Thank you for the positive feedback. We're glad we could help you save your Google Ads budget!