Browse DashClicks Reviews

Andrew from HybridHELIX Consulting

Great White label marketing solution

Amazing SEO services and a wonderful team that helps us at every turn. Thanks to them we know we are offering reliable websites, listing updates, content, and SEO ranking. Thanks team ;)

Pros

SEO results, listings sync, content they create, and webpages they design.

Cons

Had some hiccups with social media management but I think that was due to our unorthodox SMM preferences.

Reasons for Choosing DashClicks

I use all 3 - but dashclicks is primary due to not having a monthly cost and having a super low wholesale cost on their services. Great support and infrastructure too. Also no competition has their amazing prospecting tools like Instasites and Instareports.

Adam from WireAffiliates LLC

Highly Recommend

I was looking at growing my freelance business and possibly starting my own agency. I made a free account and explored their platform and training courses. After my research, starting my own agency with the help of DashClicks what the best choice of action. I have had a great experience with communication with DashClicks. Every question or issue has been resolved knowledgeably and quickly. Purchasing and fulfilling white-label services is very easy. Their pricing allows you to be profitable while still being competitive. Their prospecting tools give you a massive advantage. Detailed audit reports and responsive web building tools allow you to provide a tremendous amount of value to potential clients. Whether you are just starting an agency or looking to scale your agency, DashClicks has all the prospecting tools, white-label services, educational training courses, and engaging community of marketers that will help you succeed. I highly recommend working with DashClicks.

Pros

Training courses, Prospecting Tools, Communication with staff, Ease of purchasing, and fulfilling white-label services.

Cons

Not being able to preview an Instasite before using a credit on building an Instasite.

Reasons for Choosing DashClicks

I found the customer service to be better with DashClick and the Fulfilment process of white-label services to be more clear and upfront with the pricing.

William from GrowthKing Agency

Product Review

The benefits realized are immense. The support from the Dashclicks is super. In advance of that, the company is very educative of its platform making it very user-friendly.

Pros

The product is very easy to use. The onboarding process is highly optimized leading effective service delivery.

Cons

The platform is highly functional in my view.

karim from Karim Usama

Worst experience I had in 2019

I had many problems with them every time I purchase a service, last one was FB ads and my client got ZERO sales for a product that were selling on daily basis from organic stories. couldn't even refund the money as they had every time a reason behind something! simply they doesn't really deliver what they promise in both ( building funnels / FB Ads ) that's what I have purchased and don't know about the other services.

Pros

That they have a lot to offer agencies to scale their business!

Cons

That they doesn't really deliver their service as described on their website

Response from DashClicks

Replied June 2020

Thanks so much for your feedback, we will work with our team to see what happened here.

Useful and great for business growth.

Overall it really helps in my progress.

Pros

Best feature as per i felt is that its free for starters to check and customize dashboards. Also i love its videos which are for trainings.

Cons

As if now i really had a positive experience except i feel there should be more organized interface as its pretty hard to find your desired options. will explore more.

Dan from One Click Advantage

Wow - DashClicks Is Awesome

Great experience! You might as well sign up for your FREE account, look around at the dashboard, get a demo call, and look at all the resources they provide you! https://www.dashclicks.com/a/32748141

Pros

The dashboard that shows clients the main KPIs for their campaigns is top notch! They also provide options to give your clients an in-depth audit/report of their online marketing, including website performance, SEO, directory listings, reviews, FB ads, google ads, and social media engagement. Their customer support is always quick to respond. They put out a lot of trainings and help to support your agency to get more clients and to retain more clients. Your agency's success is their success, so they are really invested in your success. If you don't have your FREE account yet, check them out! https://www.dashclicks.com/a/32748141

Cons

Only thing missing is reputation management - running campaigns to get reviews for clients. Who knows, maybe that's coming soon...?

Reasons for Choosing DashClicks

The dashboard and the reports. Everything with your campaigns is easy to see in real time, for your agency and for your client! If you don't have your FREE account yet, check them out! https://www.dashclicks.com/a/32748141

Dean from The Marketing Militia PTY Ltd

The Best All-In-One Agency Solution!

I love that everything is in one place and my clients can log in and check on there own accounts with a fully branded dashboard. Also DashClicks offer fulfilment so I am able to offer more to my clients as a startup than I would normally be able to! Leverage is key.

Pros

You can get started for free and customise the dashboard to be truly white labelled from the outset.

Cons

I would have liked slightly better support for other currencies, currently everything is in USD.

Reasons for Switching to DashClicks

Hubspot is far too complicated and geared towards big companies.

Todd from Avalanche Advertising

One of the best white label options out there for agencies

I tested a few services on my own business before whitelabeling for clients. The direct Slack line to the implementation team is great. So far, the folks i've worked with have been very quick to respond to any/all questions i've had.

Pros

The services and pricing are laid out in an easy to understand way. You know exactly what you're getting when you sign up. Very well thought out.

Cons

I would suggest with each service purchased, they have a dedicated onboarding virtual session for that client. The onboarding docs are in depth (which is great), but it would be nice to talk through it line by line with someone the DC team.

Reasons for Choosing DashClicks

While Vendasta does a good job of explaining why they're better than DashClicks, their platform just doesn't reflect that. The user experience is incredibly clunky, and you never really know who is fulfilling your services. DashClicks is clean, easy to understand, and so far, driving real results for my clients!

Dashclicks (The best white-label dashboard)

Pros

This is the best all in one Whitelabel dashboard for digital marketing agencies looking to scale to 7 figures & beyond. No one is providing a fully customizable white-label dashboard for free except dash clicks along with dedicated customer support agents. Highly recommend!!!

Cons

Intergeration with zapier is missing along with free instareports.

Reasons for Choosing DashClicks

Vendasta have a monthly fee for using their dashboard where dashclick provides a full customizable dashboard for free.

Sara from SLSP

Excellent White Label Services

DashClicks has been friendly & professional in all interactions, prompt with questions and thorough in follow up.

Pros

Great dashboard and client-facing platform, prompt and high quality services, very competitive pricing.

Cons

Bit of a learning curve to get all details needed for fulfillment the first time through.

Reasons for Switching to DashClicks

I didn't like high monthly payments, minimal trainings, confusing interface and TERRIBLE/ABRASIVE customer service.

Response from DashClicks

Replied June 2020

Thanks so much for your review! We value all your feedback and thank you for your business!

Thad from Integritty

Great Fulfillment Platform to help your small agency scale

My overall experience is positive. Have looked into hiring freelancers and other agency fulfillment platforms before finally landing on DashClicks as the best fit. It has offered complementary services to my primarily print focused marketing agency

Pros

DashClicks is a great agency fulfillment center that helps fill in the gaps between strengths you have with your small agency, and adds a team that helps facilitate services for your customers that you may not have time to take on personally as you grow. Overall, I would recommend this to small agencies as a way to service your clients just as well as the larger agencies do.

Cons

The platform offers a wealth of great services. My only complaint is that some of the services are priced higher than similar alternatives (call tracking comes to mind). This limits some of the services I choose to offer because tracking becomes restricted when it is required to push call tracking through their own tool.

Niko from Social Proof PR

What happened before Dashclicks?

It's been an exceptional experience using Dashclicks. I've seen a high production of sales calls; immediately processing website requests has a profound effect on clients. We can offer a massive discount to serve clients at a high demand to offer digital assets like websites and website audits at ease! Opening up discussions to clients with immediate solutions positions my agency as a facilitator in the market and I like that. We can offer more value than ads alone! Dashclicks is a major asset to have.

Pros

Dashclicks empowers my business to become a solution centered for clients. Website audits share insight as to how business are displayed in Google search engine and other web crawlers. We can instantly offer business listing services to help clients rank in web search results. We can now offer a custom built website effortlessly to clients that's mobile responsive and optimized for key word searches. Our client can log into their members area to review our ask questions and add directions regarding their next digital media campaign. Solutions for solving some of the most reoccurring issues in social media media marketing and paid per clock advertising. Dashclicks serves me and my clients as a partner in web design and digital media marketing.

Cons

It's doesn't do my taxes! As the most complete web based development tool Dashclicks offers front facing solutions. As a white label partner it's up to me to determine my corporate structures. The payment processing and reoccurring subscriptions must still be accomplished by a third party.

Response from DashClicks

Replied June 2020

Josue from Humble Fox Media LLC

Dashclicks is the real deal in White Label Digital Agency Services

I am using Dashclicks for my digital marketing agency. I outsource all of the work to them so they can taker care of the daily marketing tasks. This leaves me a lot of time to focus on building strategies for my clients, running my agency and saves me time and headaches.

Pros

I just love how the dashboard on the back end is very colorful and easy to navigate. The reporting just looks fresh, modern and amazing. My clients really appreciate the attention to detail in their reports. To me, a game-changer was having the ability to contact my project manager via a private Slack Chanel! Communication really flows and we get things done! My clients are happy with the results they are receiving for their online marketing.

Cons

I tried their social media posting, among other services, but they are still lacking reporting for the social media posting. That would really make my life easier when it comes to sending my client reports. They are lacking in that arena. Also, I would love to see more case studies on their end. They only have 3, but they become boring after a while since most of the data does not really focus on revenue generated.

Javier from Jabi Marketing

Excellence

I've been using Dashclicks for over a year now. This is a company that continues to provide value in all areas, including customer service. Their CEO has even jumped in multiple times to answer my questions and his passion for providing quality service is top-notch. The entire team is professional, patient, and courteous.

Pros

Ease of use. Fast response times to tickets. Quality of services.

Cons

The client dashboard is not available on mobile yet.

Response from DashClicks

Replied June 2020

Ezekiel from LocallyHost.com

DashClicks - DashElite Review

Very good package and training but I had a terrible experience and would not recommend this whatsoever, I had to switch back to Vendasta.

Pros

Very good and well laid out training that takes you from novice to skillfully in record time depending on the effort you put in.

Cons

Awful customer support and business culture, I would recommend you pay for the courses you want and never fall for the DashElite program package

Training and [SENSITIVE CONTENT] personality

Alexander from Markos Digital

Best agency platform out there!

I have these guys fulfill all the orders for my agency. We usually have them do all our SEO, PPC, Facebook Ads and website design services. I like the fact that the support is fast and precise. I also enjoy working with the project manager on my accounts. He actually cares about my customers as if they were his. I've worked with other companies in the past, but no one has the platform and tech that DashClicks has, and the services are actually great. I would highly recommend these guys to anyone who wants to outsource any digital marketing projects!

Pros

I love how they have a free version until you sign up a client. They give you tons of resources to help you get clients like sales training videos, case studies, proposals, pricing guides and a demo dashboard that's completely white-labeled.

Cons

Honestly, so far everything has been great, no complaints at all.

Response from DashClicks

Replied October 2018

Thanks Alexander! We appreciate your feedback!

Joseph from Vulcan Media Group

Pleasure to work with

Overall its a great agency to work with if you just need someone else to deal with the busy work of managing your clients

Pros

I love the white label dashboard and awesome customer support. My account rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are also super nice and gets things done in a timely manner.

Cons

i have little to no complaints. Other then small issues (to be expected when working with a growing company) they have been perfect. Any issues pop up they are there to fix it.

Larry from Larry Barker Consulting

Industry: Online Media

Pretty sweet platform

Very positive. Support has been helpful every step of the way.

Pros

Found DC thru a coaching group I'm in for my digital marketing agency. I'm not sure there's anything else like this out there, and if there was, I wouldn't switch! The team has really gone the extra mile to include everything you could need, and more, to start or scale your agency. If you run an agency but struggle with your systems and processes, Dashclicks can kill like 3, 4, 5, probably more, birds with one stone. Can't wait to see what the future has in store!

Cons

Lack of website builder demo during trial makes it difficult to evaluate.

Brandon from Rozek Media

Great software for any agency big or small

Great easy to use platform with a top-notch team that's always there to help!

Pros

Easy to navigate and find exactly what you're looking for. Easy for my clients to view their dashboard which cuts down time having to send reports myself or hold their hand.

Cons

The only thing they are missing is reputation managment but I hear that may be coming soon.

Reasons for Choosing DashClicks

A lot more user friendly and the fact that they do everything in house and not outsource to multiple third parties.

Jessica from Chayote

Just Starting Out

There really is a lot of potential for becoming very successful in building websites and marketing with this product. They’re behind the scenes doing all the work, so it’s like having a team of professionals behind me. As long as I put in the effort of selling the product I really can’t lose.

Pros

I really like the Instasite feature. That’s what my main focus will be in starting out. What really sold me on this company is the free version, not a trial, where I can see how well this product works for me and what I do.

Cons

Since I literally just started with it yesterday My only Con about this right now is that I can’t play around with the features of the website builder to see what it is really capable of since I am trying to do everything with no cost on my end. You can’t edit an instasite until the client has purchased it. So it will be a trial by fire for me. I don’t want to have to “practice” on my client’s product. They do have videos on it, but it’s not the same as me playing around and pushing the limits before I start doing it for others.

Daniel from PRIMA EQUINE

Great all round service and user experience

Pros

It was fairly easy to use and I had all the support I could need whilst getting things setup

Cons

When agents weren't online to help with support tickets

Response from DashClicks

Replied June 2020

Eddie from Quality Click Media

Dashclicks is my Go to Platform

Love it!

Pros

Love DashClicks! What i love the most about them, are definitely the prospecting tools. They have so many of them, and if you'd like to try them out, there are FREE Versions of each one!

Cons

I have no cons for tis product at te moment

Response from DashClicks

Replied June 2020

Lisa from Click Bridge Marketing

DashDollars!! For Real.

Where have you been all my life? Literally where? OMG. Solved SO many issues I've previously had in my business (with fulfillment, reporting, everything!). The transparency is INSANE. The support is OUTSTANDING. The results are GROWING my business. I do not LIKE this product, I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. And, I am picky, picky, picky!!! THANK YOU!!!

Pros

EASY to use! Organized, streamlined, sells itself.

Cons

I have ZERO cons. And, so does this software. DashClicks is the real deal. No con-artists here!! Finally.

Response from DashClicks

Replied June 2020

Great Platform So Far!

Pros

DashClicks has a great platform! Their easy to use dashboard with a client facing side is a huge bonus making sure your clients have access to everything that is going on. Currently testing out their SEO plans and I will update my review if anything changes! However, so far so good!

Cons

Some of the pricing was a bit high, but at the end of the day it works out.

Danny from Joyce James Agency

great experience

Pros

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are a great team that got me on the right track when my agency was struggling. I love bouncing ideas off of other agency owners like me who are in similar situations now, or have had them and persevered. They helped me get focused and gave me tools I ever had before to put systems in place, making my time more efficient and put to better use. Highly recommend them!

Cons

costs a little more than I would expect, but would rather pay higher price for quality

DashClicks

Pros

I can confidently say DashClicks is so far the most trust-worthy & efficient platform of it's type.

Cons

I do not have much to say about the cons

Zach from Wood Dog Media

Great Platform

Dashclicks has been of great aid to my agency. They not only have education resources but partnering with them has taken my game to the next level. If you need a great team to help you grow your agency I'd highly recommend these guys!

Pros

Their education resources and their fulfillment team.

Cons

Nothing about this platform has been negative.

Denise from Digilynx Online Advertising

Dashclicks Rules!!

Pros

Platform is very easy to navigate, support always there when needed. I feel for the type of services provided, they are priced sufficiently. Allows us to offer a full service agency to our clients

Cons

I wish they had more testimonials from other marketers for the services they offer. It is a complicated for agencies just starting out.

Response from DashClicks

Replied June 2020

Rendy from Unilever

More confident in planning my SEO strategy and scale up PPC campaign

Pros

I have been working online for 4 years focusing on SEO and PPC campaign. But my friend suggested that I use Dashclicks to make my work easier. When I first tried it, I was suddenly shocked that I just know there is an awesome tool that makes my work a lot easier. Instareport without a doubt is what I need, I just only use it without having to pay for more software services. Now I feel more confident in planning my SEO strategy and scale up my PPC campaign. To be honest, I feel confused in the first week when I use the service but with a complete documentation training and Great customer service I can handle it.

Cons

not beginner friendly. You have to learn all the features from basics to be able to use it completely.

Brenton from The Garen Group

Great company all-round

Pros

I've had a few calls with the support team and they've been super helpful and genuinely care about their customers. Keep up the great work!

Cons

The platform continues to get better, so there's nothing I can fault from my experience.

Mateusz from IM Media

Amazing Team

Great experience

Pros

Communication with team in slack! They are very responsive and thoughtful of ideas

Cons

Nothing that I can think of. Facebooks group is great for quick answers from the community and support has good hours of operation.

Tim from Digital Media

Great Digital Program

Very good platform, solid, easy to use, great customer support.

Pros

Great way to start or grow your digital business.

Cons

Has too many features:) Great training but it will take you a couple of hours to view.

Mercedez from Top-Tier Marketing

Awesome Dashboard & Great Customer Servce

It has been extremely convenient setting up my first client on DashClicks this week. I got my profile all detailed and set up, and then from there, videos showed me precise step by step instructions on what to do and where to go next. The prices are reasonable and I love the dashboard to show clients so they can also monitor their own progress if that is what they prefer,

Pros

The layout of the website is very user-friendly and you have an admin assigned personally to you after you get whitelisted to help you- which even during the whitelist process you have access speak to a support person. There are also videos that the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] walks you through different steps and how to better utilize the system for success.

Cons

Mobile version is not yet available, however will be soon!

Bret from Local Business Reach

Great Services For Digital Marketing Agencies!

Great service and support.

Pros

Full suite of digital marketing services

Cons

More InstaSites template options and more options for the site builder.

Matt from Mirus Promotions

Great company

It saves us a lot of time with online presence research.

Pros

Great company! Our teams enjoys using DashcClicks on a daily bases for InstaReports. It's really easy to learn, and we like to be able to use the video resources they provide.

Cons

More new release announcements would be nice to see through email.

Ryan from Attraction Media

Amazing Platform

Pros

Dashclicks run an extremely professional service and know exactly what they are talking about due to so many years of experience. Their education and online training is of the highest level and their white label fulfillment is as good as it gets. I highly recommend working with Dashclicks.

Cons

I loved everything about Dashclicks, the customer experience, software, and results are top class

Response from DashClicks

Replied June 2020

Jayanth from DaGiants Media

DashClicks Review

I've started using Dashclicks since the past 3 months and I've noticed tremendous changes in my agency. Especially their instasites which helped me get more clients! I'll continue to stick with Dashclicks!

Pros

Quick response Professional High service quality Amazing features

Cons

Price for instareport subscription is too high

Christopher from White Crown

Review on white label team

My overall experience with DashClicks has been phenomenal!

Pros

I love the results that they produce as well as their communication; always keeping you in the loop.

Cons

It could be improved by having 24/7 customer support.

Response from DashClicks

Replied June 2020

Amber from Result With Amber

Easy to use platform, great CS

Overall I am extremely satisfied with the service. They have great follow up and have a quick turn around.

Pros

Dashclicks is an amazing white label marketing company. they work directly with online marketers to make sure that customers are taken care of. Their platform is easy to use and their training is top notch, and taught through experience. They really care about the success of the users.

Cons

no, they are constantly improving the platform with things I didn't even know I needed!

Allie from Top Search Marketing

Time will tell...but so far it's been positive

Pros

I hired them for SEO because I hate doing that stuff myself so it's definitely worth the investment in my mind to outsource it. It's only been about 1 month so time will tell how it goes. SEO takes time so we're testing out 4 months before making decisions with our other clients. Customer support is good and quick which is nice.

Cons

Onboarding wasn't explained very well in my opinion. I wanted to do everything right away & it wasn't clear that I needed to wait for more emails and a customer support email. I also found it not very clear how to get to the onboarding page.

Billy from Grand Marketing Strategies

Tremendous Value Value Value

Dashclicks allows me to focus on the most important parts of my business right now.... prospecting and selling.

Pros

They allow me to scale my agency by handling my fulfillment.

Cons

Honestly I can't think of one thing that I do not like about this company.

Elias from Social Geek Digital

The best fulfillment partner you will need

Amazing... Love DashClicks and the team.

Pros

Great customer support, good results for my clients, and amazing educational material.

Cons

They could offer more services than PPC, SEO, and website design.

Francis Anthony from ClickMobile Solutions, LLC

Great Digital Marketing Platform

Great company to work with

Pros

Easy to use software and beginner friendly

Cons

Some integrations that I wanted cant be installed but not a big deal for me

Response from DashClicks

Replied June 2020

Professional and Reliable

Pros

As a new agency [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] DashClicks has really made the process simple. Before them I had to use tons of different platforms to get everything set for my clients. Their all-in-one platform has taken a huge weight off my shoulders and allows me to focus more on customer satisfaction!

Cons

They upsell their services when it would be beneficial to include unlimited access to the agencies since they will be receiving payment for every sale made. Would also be beneficial to include the contracts of their services to the agencies since it covers them as well.

Finau H Taufalele from Friendly Marketing Services

Dashclicks should your Trusted Partner!

Pros

Dashclicks has very dedicated owners. They genuinely care about the clients, go above and beyond and are extremely attentive and responsive. Keep up the good work guys.

Cons

The only cons as there are no company out-there to compete with them

Salem from Via Del Web

Great All In One Digital Agency Platform

Pros

Dashclicks is a great idea for a platform allowing agencies to offer whitelabel SEO services, but the brilliance is in that idea's execution. Having everything together in one place makes things easier by keeping it all organized. The regular webinars help keep momentum and mentality up, and honestly [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] energy is infectious

Cons

An API and/or automation integrations for connecting other services fulfilled outside of Dashclicks to its Dashboard would be great. An API is apparently on the way, so this review may be updated in the future

Veronica from Bright Visions

Impressive!

Increase my offerings to my clients to help grow their business through digital marketing.

Pros

The DashClicks platform is very user-friendly. When I login I don't get overwhelmed. The additional training is a big bonus! I enjoy learning from [SENSITIVE CONTENT] because he is transparent and really gives you insight on how to leverage the products and services in order to build a better agency that gets your clients results!

Cons

I dislike the fact that I cannot customize websites for my clients through the platform other that the general sites options given through Instasite.

Vila from Digital Identity Marketing Agency

Industry: Broadcast Media

Best Whitelabel Fulfillment Out

Pros

I Love the education portal, that teaches amazing strategies to help scale agency.

Cons

I really haven’t run into anything I Dislike.

Response from DashClicks

Replied June 2020

Cookie from CookieTruth Media Group

Very useful product & great team!

Dashclicks has played an integral role in helping me scale my business. The saying goes, "good help is hard to find". Well I'm so grateful that this isn't the case with the Dashclicks team! They've reinforced my product base and offerings to ensure my customers have the experience they deserve when marketing their business in today's marketing climate. Doing things right the first time still matters and counts for something. Thank you Dashclicks!

Pros

Dashclicks is comprehensive. So many features and services under one roof!

Cons

Can be overwhelming for beginners. Some information is in the nooks and crannies of the site & you'll likely need customer service to find it.

Noel from Your Biz Lead

Amazing service

Dashclicks have been fantastic. Highly recommended!

Pros

Dashclicks platform is so easy to use. Onboarding new clients is fantastic and so simple.

Cons

The onboarding process and communication.