Browse Jepto Reviews

Gary from Content First

Keep Ads Spend Budget Within Range

Pros

i have not harnessed to full capability of this software; i use the app to keep track of clients ads spend budget. With its budget projection capability your client is safe all the time; email notification comes handy too as it notifies you at your set day of the week.

Cons

Will provide more insights in the future.

Brent from Rocket Grove

A streamlined way to analyze PPC ads

Jepto is easy to use and it runs down exactly what to do for each feature. It's like a mini walkthrough that helps you put your alerts in place, add your budget into, etc. Tools like this are often difficult to figure out. Jepto is not. I can't say that Jepto will be the only tool I'll be using for tracking my ads and spending because it simply isn't designed as a general reporting tool. The fact that I can plug that data into a Data Studio report is fantastic though. In the end, Jepto has become a great added piece to my PPC toolkit.

Pros

I love that Jepto isn't trying to be everything to everyone. They have chosen to put a specific focus on the app. They aren't trying to be an all-in-one reporting app, and in fact, tell you to use other apps for your reporting. They have a Google Data Studio connector which is fantastic. Jepto helps streamline and monitor your PPC budgets. You can set up alerts for any anomalies that might happen in your account. You can predict budgets. And you can track KPIs and get alerts for certain changes. And what is there is very good.

Cons

While Jepto is excellent for what is there, it is certainly not a fully fleshed out product. It's new, so that's ok. But I would really like to see more connections with things like Facebook Ads, maybe an eCommerce connector, etc. The list of KPIs you can track is also smaller than I would like. But I do give them a little space here because the product is quite young. And I'm pretty certain that in a short time, it's going to be a powerhouse.

Paul from Lightwork Digital Influence

Confusing and hard to use

So far not good we have had little to know support and simply have given up on the tool

Pros

I am not sure what to say here as I have to tell you we found this hard to use and hard to understand

Cons

Confusing and not at all simple to use - we have given up

Response from Jepto

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the feedback Paul. We haven't had any other feedback that the tool was hard to use so if you can share your experience on what was difficult with us we can look to improve the onboarding process. You also haven't reached out to support to ask any questions during or after your trial and I would like to extend that offer again should you have questions about the benefits and how to get the most from the platform.

Josh from JnM Web Creations

Great tool to quickly get your KPIs and Google integrations info

It has been great. After setup that did take a little while it is essentially set, forget and just check my email to see a quick overview of how I am doing.

Pros

I can see daily how my site is doing in regard to google analytics and Google Search Console. It is emailed to me so I just have to check my email quickly to see how my SEO efforts are paying off or not working. It was very easy to integrate my accounts. I was also able to setup pretty easy though could get a little confusing if you are a beginner. Though I don't think that is necessarily the fault of Jepto. If you have a little experience with the other tools Jepto can be amazingly powerful!

Cons

If you don't know what KPIs are you may be a little confused. If you don't know Google analytics or search console again may be confusing to set up the actual metrics you are trying to get.

Reasons for Choosing Jepto

I actually chose it as it was on Appsumo and had a great deal!

Andre from Choquette & Company Accounting Group Inc.

Vital for keeping an eye on business and marketing

Very happy with the integration of this service into our business.

Pros

Very easy to understand interface with helpful customer support.

Cons

Would love to see a desktop app for Mac platform

Can be a great tool if you manage multiple websites.

Really a great tool if you manage multiple websites. Jepto appears to be a platform that could potentially be very helpful. The UX is polished and very well thought out.

Pros

Anomaly detection is great for managing the campaigns. Pretty good and modern UI and UX. Simplifies the analytics. Exactly what we need to know. We can monitor the FB ads budgets in one dashboard. Email notifications if changes in conversions (if too low). Google Search Console - Keyword tracking is really helpful.

Cons

Would like to see the following options: - Google Ads KPI for Goals, Conversions, and CTR. - Automating Facebook Reviews.

Reasons for Choosing Jepto

This is a unique kind of product in Market. But looks promising.

Response from Jepto

Replied June 2020

Thanks for the review. We appreciate the feedback and are delighted to let you know that we are releasing Google Ads as a data source for KPIs later this month with Facebook coming soon afterwards.

Daniel from Empowered Training

Ideal for those who has KPI and targets in managing their website

Pros

Jepto is useful for those who have a certain target or KPI for their website. I linked it to my google analytic, search console etc. I did not really touch on the KPI part. It did send me update via email when it detected anomaly in my traffic. Which I checked was because I did a campaign for my client that increased traffic to the website. It did have a number of other integration like google and facebook ads as well but i have not touch on at the moment.

Cons

Maybe if it has some consolidated reports after we have integrated all the various tools will be good.

A better way to see your marketing performance

Overall our experience has been very positive. It's an innovative little platform that has really had us rethink how we automate and streamline our marketing campaigns.

Pros

Jepto really gives you a birds eye view of your client's marketing performance. The ability to see performance across different channels, and across clients is brilliant. And the fact it can identify issues and make suggestions is just super helpful.

Cons

It can take some getting used to (and trust) to know that what they're suggesting will actually help. I think some demos on how everything works would be really helpful in bridging that trust gap.

Michael from Prime Marketing Experts

Great checkpoint to automate delivery of actionable SEO data

Overall, it's delivered some very helpful data as far as how my keywords fluctuate from day to day but I just think it has more potential.

Pros

Jepto is a great tool to automate the delivery of actionable SEO data.

Cons

Jepto can be fairly limited in scope as for its uses.

Surabil from BIL Technologies

Automation to help work smarter

Pros

Jepto UI /UX is something to fall in love with, clean and simple, and it works. Jepto has helped me to simplify marketing tasks through automation. I have used the tool with Google Analytics and FB Ads. I was very impressed with how the system predicted the analysis using AI in seconds. Along with GA, it also allows me to monitor my ad FB budgets from a central dashboard. There are other integrations that I still need to explore. The tool also monitors the ads and warns you if the ads are not performing as expected, which is fantastic. From what I have seen so far, the tool is pretty impressive and I'll continue to test it.

Cons

It works as advertised and so far, I am happy with Jepto.

Response from Jepto

Replied June 2020

Thank you for the review and we look forward to partnering with your Business to help you with your Marketing and Analytics data.

Robert from Orchestrated Computing Ltd

Automate tracking of your SEO and KPI Performance

We use Jepto to automate the measurement of KPIs and SEO Performance of our website. It is simple to setup measurements and we then receive emails to notify us if an event has happened or our progress to date against a KPI.

Pros

Jepto has a clean UI that is intuitive to use. The anomaly detection feature allows us to react instantly to unexpected events that otherwise we could have easily missed. It has the potential to be a great time saving tool for our company. The ability to connect into Google Data Studio is powerful although we have yet to experiment with this feature.

Cons

Some extra social media integrations such as Youtube and Twitter would be good. Additonal methods of receiving notifications such as via Webhooks would allow closer integration between our processes and Jepto.

Adeeb from ReactDOM

Jepto : Next level real-time forecasts and automate data analytics with Google Analytics.

Excellent. Solves a lot of problems easily. Will keep using it.

Pros

This software does everything you need to see your website metrics, without doing any of the hard work. Metrics can be complex and hard to measure, but Jepto makes that easy. You can connect multiple services and set your KPIs. Jepto will do the rest.

Cons

Software is hard to understand at first and a takes some time. Could use better documentation and tutorials.

David from David Josue Photographer

Industry: Photography

Always on the known

Pros

I love the ease of use of Jepto, Just set it up the way you like it and choose the measures you like to watch and get the info on your email whenever there is a change .

Cons

It took me a little bit to understand how to set it up, but I am not a SEO professional so I guess this can be the reason anyways, once I research a little bit I get to do it and it's working great.

Leif from Slipstream Digital Marketing

Keep track of important metrics

Pros

I love the idea of this software--having a dashboard for all of your important Google metrics in one place. It seems to work pretty well, I've been using it for almost two weeks.

Cons

No real drawbacks. I've been using a free trial so the limitations are a little frustrating but that has nothing to do with the quality of the product.

Md Ziaul from hunchtracer

Tool that will help you to same time and decide fast!

Happy to jump in and hopeful for future. Great app!

Pros

Simple plug and play to connect apps. Nice looking Dashboard that you would like to come back. UI/UX is great!

Cons

There is room to develop further by adding more documentation how to utilize the tool maximum step by step. Integrate more apps by direct integrations.

Bruno from Grupo Ezzencia | Marketing Studio

A great tool to manage your KPI's

I would gladly recommend the platform.

Pros

The ease of use and helpful insights I get to improve my marketing actions

Cons

I haven't seen a tutorial channel like youtube or some visual tour guide. However they have helpful chat support.

MATTHEW from Selby Digital LTD

Pros

The clever analysing of the data and pulling data together in a way that makes it actionable.

Cons

Some of the ranking indicators were too sensitive on google web console.

Phuong from PHUONGACADEMY

The must-have tool for digital marketers

Pros

I like the smart anomaly detection feature of this software.

Cons

I need tutorials to utilize the power of this software. It is very strange to me.

Bruce from University of York

Great

Pros

Jepto is intuitive to setup, updates instantly, and has a suite of integrations that suit all my needs. I particularly like the anomaly reporting which I would say, is worth the price of admission alone.

Cons

I haven't run into any issues using jepto thus far.

Jepto is great for new businesses

Pros

I like the interface and the ability to keep track of all your digital marketing needs

Cons

It's hard to tell if it is easy to scale with this software. It looks like it can get clunky over time with all the data coming in and especially if you plan on having agency usage.