• Pros

• "It is very easy to use and the customer support is amazing. "

• "UX is very clean and simple, signup for affiliates is super easy. Integration on our backend was also very seamless. All in all, it has allowed us to scale our affiliate program very easily. "

• "PartnerStack makes it easy to run an agency partner/affiliate program. We don't have to log into multiple portals – it's all in one place."

• Cons

• "The reporting is a little wonky sometimes. I believe they're actively working on this, though!"

• "It has a bit of a learning curve when it comes to the processes, but nothing too difficult. "

• "The only thing I wish they did better was to add ACH instead of a third party payment gateway."

Browse PartnerStack Reviews

Sam from Sourced Adventures

Easy to use and easy to verify a massive positive ROI. Not to mention, a great support team!

Pros

GrowSumo is super easy to set up and use and we saw a positive ROI within weeks of signing up. It's fairly easy to sign up and get started. Also, it's easy for affiliate partners to sign up and start sharing your links. There's a good amount of customization, which makes it easy to keep all your affiliates happy. We've looked into and tired much more expensive affiliate companies that have high monthly minimums and costs, and I can honestly say GrowSumo is better than them because of its easy of use and affordability. Also, if you have any questions, their support team will respond promptly and provide clear answers. They've even written articles just to answer our specific questions and to help explain processes to our affiliates. Canadian kindness at its best!

Cons

Really can't think of any cons. If I've ever had any concerns or pieces of the software I didn't love or understand, I worked with the GrowSumo team to fix them or explain ways to make it work. It's nice to work with an affiliate company you don't have to worry about if it's worth it.

Anca from Marketing & Advertising

Partnerstack is user friendly and has great customer support

We are running our affiliate program through them and had very little issues with it. When something came up, their customer support was always prompt and helped us overcome it.

Pros

It is very easy to use and the customer support is amazing.

Max from Financial Services

Amazing Onboarding Experience!!!

Pros

We had a complicated set of requirements. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from the onboarding and tech teams were AMAZING at working through everything and providing guidance where required. The product has make the lives of our partner managers much easier - and made the backend admin so simple too!

Cons

Partnerstack already has a great set of features. The speed at which Partnerstack is developing features means that it’s just getting better and better by the day. My only other suggestion would be to have support in AU - the PartnerStack team was happy to work late and around our timezone ... but I felt a bit guilty.

Joran from Sales Loves Marketing

Industry: Online Media

Failing at the basics of their tool

not good.

Pros

Having all the tools in an overview is really nice and what a lot of competitors don't have.

Cons

They just don't log anyone who signed up using your link (being affiliate). Having 450+ clicks within Partnerstack and no referrals it made me wonder, especially when you have purchases already at stand alone tools. Signed up myself (using their link) to some tools and it didn't even tracked them.

Reasons for Choosing PartnerStack

We haven't switched yet. As some of the tools are unfortunately too committed to them. We are waiting for results but more hoping of the tools switching to something else.

Rachel from Realeflow, LLC

Super easy and next level affiliate program

The time we are saving by switching from manual management and payouts is a huge benefit. PartnerStack is completely fulfilling the former need to build an internally developed system, which would be costly and difficult to maintain. We are fairly new to the program but we have already seen the quick benefits via our motivated affiliates within the first few days of providing their custom links. The email flows, automated triggers, and simple to create challenges have given us the opportunity to curate a flow that drives referrals to our business AND caters to our existing affiliates.

Pros

Quick and easy affiliate payouts will save our team hours each week. We are now able to automate payouts that integrate with our billing system. There are endless opportunities to engage our current affiliates and expand our reach via the marketplace. We are loving the intuitive dashboard and custom links that are generated at the click of a button.

Cons

We have no complaints so far! We have had one or two requests that have required a manual workaround, but the PartnerStack team has been very responsive to the feedback we have provided. If I'm being 'nit-picky' having more robust reporting and metrics would be useful, however, we are able to integrate with our current reporting platform, making this a non-issue at the moment.

James from One Click Advisor, Inc.

PartnerStack...is a good partner

Pros

There is much to like. PartnerStack is user-friendly and flexible. Major affiliate marketing platforms are unkind to beginners in this business. The rejection rates are high and they are quick to kick you off if you don't have sales, even as you are still working to build traffic. PartnerStack isn't like that. They make it possible to affiliate with quality companies. Analytics are easy to read.

Cons

Reporting, while overall good, could use some minor improvements. It isn't always easy to transfer analytics details from PartnerStack to my own reports I create.

Reasons for Choosing PartnerStack

PartnerStack is far more user-friendly platform. CJ charges advertisers high rates, has a high rejection rate, tight rules, and kicks publishers out. I applied for one advertiser on CJ and was rejected without explanation. We applied for the same advertiser at PartnerStack and the application was quickly approved. The advertiser didn't change. The only difference was the platform.

Rohan from In My World

Industry: Writing and Editing

Best Platform for Businesses and Affiliate Marketers

Pros

The best thing about PartnerStack is the easy-to-use interface, Excellent customer support, and referral tracking system. Everything is well-organized and very smooth.

Cons

Payments take a little bit of extra time to process but there is never an issue with the payouts.

Douglas from DK New Media

Industry: Publishing

The Easiest Affiliate Platform On The Market

I utilize quite a few affiliate networks and, by far, this is the easiest one to utilize as a publisher.

Pros

Signing up, customizing links, downloading resources, and messaging the companies you're working for is incredibly simple with PartnerStack.

Cons

The platform opens up in one of your affiliate partnerships rather than a central dashboard. As well, if you're signed up for many programs, the left menu becomes a bit unmanageable. I wish the app opened with a dashboard, top and bottom performing programs. The left navigation should have a filter or search option to quickly get to the partnership you're looking for.

Reasons for Choosing PartnerStack

The simple user interface.

Manoj from BloggingTriggers

Industry: Publishing

Great affiliate marketing platform

Currently, I am promoting numerous programs on PartnerStack. But they are enough me to generate a fixed monthly income from promotions. Today, I joined more programs and going to market theme to boost my income.

Pros

It is a great place to find many unique affiliate programs. The joining process is simple and they will send you payouts monthly with a low threshold limit. Really impressed with the quality and support level of PartnerStack.

Cons

Expect more affiliate programs in the nearby future.

Nikki from Powell Support Services

Great for referrals

I’ve never had a problem always found it easy to use.

Pros

This is a fantastic tool which not only rewards loyal customers but also encourages them to do your marketing for you. It’s easy to use which is essential when dealing with customers.

Cons

The fact that the payments are shown in usd

Robert from Time Doctor

An Absolute Game Changer for Your Partner Program

Pros

• Ease of use • Numerous integrations that allow your organization to have incredible visibility. • Best in class customer support: The team PS aligned to me always bring value during our cadence calls and assist with creating a platform that has exceeded all expectations. • Partners rave about how easy it is to our communicate with our partner team, register deals and access resources as soon as they need them. What used to take up hours in the day has been streamlined to a matter of minutes, now we just review and spend more time finding new business. • Incredible visibility over partner deals and distributor activity. • Automate and simplify 90% of your day to day tasks.

Cons

When you start it can feel like it requires you to have invest a fair bit of time to get your account up and running, however, the payoff is absolutely worth it. You should leverage the team aligned to you to assist with getting you off the ground faster, that said you be reasonable and understand that laying the foundation of any partner portal will take time. You will have a low effort/high reward partner channel within 90 days.

Great Platform for Agency Growth

PartnerStack has made it easy for us to build a six-figure partner program from scratch. That's largely passive income. They (and their partners) are easy to work with, and more than responsive. Brilliant stuff.

Diana from Diana Wilson Consulting

Great Affiliate Partner Software

I got started with PartnerStack when I decided to be an affiliate for the LMS software Thinkific. Once I signed up, I noticed so many other companies I used work with PartnerStack. It is nice to have several of them all in one trusted and easy to use place.

Pros

PartnerStack is simple to use and get started with. They have a large selection of software affiliates, a lot of which I already use. Finding new products to test for my clients and make review videos on is easy. They are always adding new items.

Matt from CartHook

GrowSumo is a game changer!

It helped make my job easier in our efforts to expand our affiliate program

Pros

There are so many great things to say about GrowSumo and it's team. For a software that's built around partnerships and relationships, they really live it! They take care of you and make sure you have all the information you need to be successful. The platform itself is 1000x better than anything else we've used and has helped facilitate the growth of our sign ups and relationships with our customers simply by it's easy to use and self sufficient interface. If you plan on scaling up your business, you will want to use GrowSumo

Cons

I can't even think of any cons to fill up the required number of characters for this section, so I"m just going to tell you more about how awesome they are. Growsumo's onboarding experience and support is phenomenal! If you're using another affiliate program that you're unhappy with, they will help ensure the seamless transfer of affiliates and partners over to GrowSumo. If you're reading this, I will be looking forward to seeing you in their marketplace!

Matt from GUITARS FOR IDIOTS

Excellent Secondary Source of Income

Overall, I'm incredibly pleased with PartnerStack and how it has let me earn additional income needed to run my website and business. I have run ad campaigns, hosted the site, and bought the domain name mostly on the back of my earnings, which is just incredible for me.

Pros

For me, PartnerStack is very easy to use with the simplified user interface. Your rewards, their status, and access to links is right in your face and easy to find. It means that I can spend less time on the site, and less time deploying links on my site, and still earn some much needed income.

Cons

I wish there was more than 50 links allowed for the vendor I use, Reverb.com. I'm not sure if Reverb or PartnerStack is the one limiting it, but for me, I need quite a few traceable links on a weekly basis and it has made me have to re-evaluate what I want to try and monetize on.

Hai Anh from Soundstripe

E X C E P T I O N A L! They are a stellar company with stellar people.

Pros

I could spend an entire afternoon singing praises for GrowSumo's platform and for their team. Their software has continuously helped me within my role in more ways than I could have ever imagined, and I know they will continue to strive to support me and my company! That's quality and genuine business and customer care. There are a lot of new features that I am extremely eager and excited to start implementing, and I am looking forward to what's to come. GrowSumo goes above and beyond to assist their customers, they provide an ample amount of resources, as well as help simplify your day to day tasks. They are the absolute best and I think you will all agree with me if you gave them a chance to help amplify your business!

Cons

I don't have anything negative to say about GrowSumo other than I wish they were local so I could hug them and bake them cakes.

Pierce from Reverb.com

Great product and great team! Growsumo has gone above and beyond for us.

Scaled our affiliate program and streamlined our communications with them.

Pros

Cons

It would be helpful to formalize a link structure that allows for bulk affiliate links and the ability for affiliates to track those clicks.

Ethan from Loomis Video

Excellent product. Works exactly as advertised.

Pros

I've used GrowSumo for the past six months and I've been very pleased! GrowSumo manages your program automatically, so you can focus on scaling your community and increasing sales. http://influencers.grsm.io/ethanloomis

Cons

It could be a bit more mobile friendly, but they have this in the works and it should be available soon!

Perfect component to my business

Love it. I primarily use Streak, but am excited to try other programs featured within PartnerStack to enhance my business.

Pros

I love the ease of use Partnerstack offers in delegating tasks and efficiently pipelining assignments. It is extremely easy to navigate as well. Love the rewards available for referrals as well!

Cons

I would love to see how other small businesses are using certain programs within PartnerStack.

Julien from Recruitee

A simple tool to scale referrals & payouts

Very good tool to manage referrals & payouts with minimum effort, excellent Customer Success Manager who is helping us shape a vision for how to optimise our usage.

Pros

The referral management and tracking via links allows to scale our Referral Partner program across the world. We have hundreds of companies referring our software, and 0 manual work involved in managing this.

Cons

Analytics could be improved to provide greater flexibility in creating customised dashboards, and other modules could be expanded, such as the asset library, or reliability of the email functionality.

Holly from YDMA

PartnerStack helps me manage affiliate links

Easy to use and get paid out. Would recommend.

Pros

It's super easy to see how many people have signed up for free trials, and then get paid out once they've turned into paying customers. The dashboard is intuitive. It's also easy to see the challenges from advertisers.

Cons

The only feature I wish was present was the referral URL.

Response from PartnerStack

Replied January 2019

Hi Holly, thanks for your comments! We actually do give you referral URLs/links - please check your "links" tab on the left when you're logged in to your PartnerStack dashboard and you should see it! If you have any other questions, you can email support and we'd be happy to help.

Carlos from Meira Productivity

An easy way to receive commissions (and it's free)

We could provide in a very easy way a solution to one of our customers. This customer had an Unbounce account with us and they asked us to migrate the landing to an account on their own. We did it and thru Partner Stack we could earn a monthly comission.

Pros

It is easy to use and very easy to understand the info coming from the platform. For example in Partner Stack you can see the commissions earned by account while there are other platforms where this information is not available and you just can see a total.

Cons

There is no dislikes in this case. We are happy with Partner Stack.

Denis from ThriveMate

Great affiliate tool

Pros

Great dashboard for affiliates. Great Marketplace with great software tools to promote.

Cons

Having a email notification when a transaction occurs would be a great feature to add.

GrowSumo has made the affiliate process seamlessly integrate into our platform.

revenue, and incentive for our influencer community

Pros

Any questions we have are quickly answered, their platform is easy to navigate and is fully functional, and best of all our influencers love it and use it to bring us regular new members. The first month, before we even ready to fully push the affiliate program, we the month paid off and were earning profit.

Cons

I would love to be able to generate multiple links to specific pages, I believe this is available for the premium members, which we may upgrade to in the future.

Krishnaprasath from Digital Nomad Ventures

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great product to use

Partnerstack is the best affiliate marketing software that I have come across. A very good cookie tracking system they have in place. There partners have competitions from to time and I have won a couple of them for blog writing for one of there vendors Spocket.

Pros

Its very easy to use and good user interface. Its helps to organize our work more productively and achieve our affiliate marketing sales. They offer so many vendor partners which gives us limitless opportunities to make money.

Cons

You have to have some sort of basic knowledge on affiliate marketing in order to understand how to work with the Partnerstack. But by watching a tutorial video the knowledge can be obtained.

Almost perfect

So far the best part of the experience has been the onboarding support. The team is great and has been generous with their time in helping us achieve what we need.

Pros

The best part of the setup with Partnerstack is the ease of creating custom fields in your forms when registering leads and new partners.

Cons

The biggest bummer with Partnerstack was its lack of direct integrations with CRMs. We use Hubspot which is fairly popular and were hoping to find a quick way to implement PS with our CRM. The workaround is using a 3rd party platform like their preference, workato. Unfortunately, we don't use Workato but use Zapier, which is also possible, though their documentation for Zapier seemed a bit out of date and their team had to help us out with the setup.

Vlad from TVI-Software

Great for affiliate making money.

Pros

Huge marketplace and many new IT leaders use these software for affiliate business.

Cons

Stats could be better quality and more accurate.

Great customer service

First time using the product...not sure what all the benefits are

Pros

GrowSumo has most of the features that you need to build a referral program, and the best part is that the company has great customer service to support me with all the issues.

Cons

Some of the functionalities of the app are a bit glitchy, and the UI is not the easiest to navigate for users.

Danielle from The Boujie Mama

Industry: Online Media

Best dashboard and it is easy to read

I really like using this system to check up on my affiliate links. It is so easy to read and withdrawing my funds is extremely simple as well!

Pros

I like how fast and easy I can read my stats on my dashboard. It tells me in real time who made purchases and for how much

Cons

There really were no issues when using this platform.

Sigute from Growth Institute

Simple and enjoyable.

Pros

GrowSumo is very intuitive to use - for us and our partners. Beyond that, the customer support is phenomenal and all our requests and issues get problem solved with speed.

Cons

Our unique needs meant that setup took a few extra steps, however we now have fresh docs to make the process seamless moving forward!

Nidhin from SurveySparrow

GrowSumo is one of the best platforms to run your affiliate program.

Pros

The platform is very easy to use and I love their support as well. It's been almost 4 months that I have started using GrowSumo and I am happy with the team.

Cons

Everything looks great, I hope they add some new feature where companies can connect with affiliates as well.

Gerard from Ffractal

Easy solution for B2B affiliate partners

good service fast payments

Pros

There are affiliate networks for consumer good and services, partnerstack is for B2B technology forward companies

Cons

I feel the product needs better offline tracking solutions as B2B is not always online

Nadia from Redbrick (rdbrck)

Beautiful platform and excellent customer service!

Pros

Really easy-to-use interface and set up processes. I've been impressed with their in-app email automation and knowledgeable team members.

Cons

Overall, no major complaints. I would like more customization options for email marketing/triggers.

Shayne from Portal IT Inc

Works as intended

Our experience with PartnerStack has been limited, though pleasant. The setup and implementation of our URL link was easy, and the client using the link had zero issues with implementation of the software leveraging PartnerStack.

Pros

We are a Value-added Reseller of a product that leverages PartnerStack. The implementation and issuance of payment upon our client signing up for the use of the SaaS product through our customized referral link was simple and straight forward.

Cons

There are no cons that we have seen. Payment was received in a timely manner upon our client signing up for the product leveraging PartnerStack.

Raul from Apps Implantadores

PartnerStack experience

Very good relationship and manage with Aircall Partner

Pros

Very easy to manage, simple navigation and excellent UX

Cons

Not translate in spanish language and need more payment gateways

willame from WTS

Excellent

Pros

I have obtained excellent gains, since I manage to indicate the software to my clients.

Cons

I don't have to complain, everything is very good so far.

Paul from Caffe Tempo

I Love PartnerStack

Pros

Easy to learn, use and fun. Rewarding and keeps you updated on emerging business applications.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike about this product.

George from A-Game Digital

One-stop shop for your partner and affiliate relationships

As an agency owner, I never paid much attention to partner programs that were offered to me because I didn't want to take the time to manage each one of them. Now I can easily sign up and manage all of my partner programs in one place and therefore I'm referring more clients to my software partners.

Pros

Super easy to sign up for partner programs, get partner links, and get paid.

Cons

Not sure how to delete partner programs that I'm not participating in anymore.

Reasons for Choosing PartnerStack

I was offered by more than one of my software partners.

A good solution for a growing list of partners

Pros

I like the ability to manage and refer clients while keeping it all together under one roof.

Cons

Not all platforms we partner with use this, especially large providers. For PartnerStack to have the most value it'll need to be an almost universally adopted amongst all platforms we use and sell.

Response from PartnerStack

Replied January 2019

Thanks for the feedback! We'd be happy to speak with the companies you partner with to see if PartnerStack is a fit for them - feel free to send their names to team [at] partnerstack [dot] com.

nice affiliate network

referral commissions and nice dashboard to organise softwares that I love and use regualrly

Pros

makes it really easy for people to get paid for recommending products and services to their friends and clients

Cons

unable to do different/customisable bundles at the moment for recommending a stack of products, but no biggie

Carol from Big Girl Panties On

Wow...This Is Easy!

Partner stack makes tracking referrals easy. I never need to follow up with my clients because I can see when they sign up using my link in real time.

Pros

This software allows me to track my referrals in real time. It is very easy to understand and created to help you view the entire process.

Cons

Honestly, there are so many incredible features, I have yet to notice anything missing. The software works really well.

Jacob from JP Industries

Great Product and Great Customer Service

Pros

I like that I can Integrate with several partners within the platform. I also like that I can reach out to the partner directly within the platform for any questions or concerns.

Cons

I think they need to offer a better design on their platform. It runs kind of slow

Response from GrowSumo

Replied October 2018

Hi Jacob, thanks for the great feedback! So glad you're finding our product helpful and we are working on speed!

Ron from Perceptable

Good tool for managing partner programs

The experience has been overall very good, and the affiliate management seems to work well.

Pros

PartnerStack seems to be a good solution for managing multiple partner and affiliate programs.

Cons

I haven't had too many problems, but do find that having to log in to retrieve affiliate payments an unneeded step, but I can understand why they do it.

Sarah from Full of Grace Marketing, LLC

Great program

Been great, no complaints

Pros

Easy to use and transfer your money that you've earned. Easy to track links and referrals

Cons

I don't think anything was difficult to use or implement

Morgan from Morgan Teresa Makeup & Beauty

Partnerstack is great!

I love it !

Pros

I like gow incredibly easy the interface is to use!

Cons

There are times that I have to switch between US and Canada metrics, and it can get confusing.

Teisha from Private society

Industry: Cosmetics

Easy!

Amazing. I honestly love it.

Pros

I like the ease of access. It’s an amazing software. Walks you through everything. Makes everything very simple.

Cons

Nothing. It’s super easy to use. Explains everything as you go.

Brett from SearchKings Africa

Great software

Pros

Ease of tracking referrals! Great integration with Stripe and PayPal

Cons

Nothing - great features, simple to use. Easy to switch between product programs

Faheem Salim from dTechValley

Ease of Use and Navigation

Pros

Ease of Use, navigation and lot of companies to partner with.

Cons

Few big brands can be included. It has mainly new companies.