• icon"Super easy to use and setup, helps explain a lot to the merchants as well."
  • icon"I like the ease of the platform for the end affiliate."
  • icon"It seems very intuitive and easy to set up (with their great service)."
  • icon"Many of our affiliates are unhappy because it tracks some of their sales but not all of them. When they have an issue, they have no way of reaching someone for a quick answer."
  • icon"Integration for something’s such as affiliates confused with logins and email responses."
  • icon"Some of the terms used in the software is confusing. For us customer is is the affiliate."

All Post Affiliate Pro Reviews

Faliscia

Company size: 2 - 10 employees

Time used: Free Trial

Great software

Donovan

Amazing upgrades from using it 15 years ago

It's great software. I used it 15 years ago and it's only gotten better. No fluff, just the features you want and need that other software charges unreasonable amounts for.

Pros

The ability to have dynamic affiliate links generated on the fly via their email address. For example, I don't need to manually create affiliate or customer accounts to have them send traffic and be credited. I can simply append the end of my URL with their email or a unique identifier and it generates their affiliate account which I can approve or disapprove into a specific commission group (or no commission group for customer bonuses).

Cons

The purchase pixel wasn't hard to implement but it took slightly longer as I didn't know PHP very well.

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Ease of implementation, ability to have customers send traffic and have it credited before I've approved their affiliate account. Tracking pixel was a breeze if you know a small level of PHP.

Reasons for switching to Post Affiliate Pro

The implementation was super quick too compared to referral candy. Referral Candy wanted WAY too much of my backend and their MD5 generator only works if you run the server, not on a normal hosting account that can't generate MD5 via php.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Donovan, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Miriam

Great system, great company

We've got a great affiliate program set up with multiple levels for affiliates who want different options that work for them. We've gotten into a groove with Post Affiliate Pro that has made us happy and ready to promote our company even more in the future.

Pros

I absolutely love the support that comes with this system! Every time I have a question, the amazing guys at Post Affiliate Pro get back to me within minutes with an answer or more questions to clarify what I'm looking for. They don't just settle for canned answers - they really want to understand our needs and to help us implement the best solution. The system they've put together is comprehensive and allows us to do a ton of customization.

Cons

Sometimes it's hard to understand the online instructions, but it's so easy to just message support that it hasn't been that much of an issue for us.

Reasons for switching to Post Affiliate Pro

We needed more automation, more options, and an easier way to manage large numbers of affiliates.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Miriam! Thank you for your detailed review and feedback of our product, Post Affiliate Pro. :)

Replied December 2019

Catherine

Industry: Executive Office

October 2022

Good product but has faults

Overall the service and product are good but did not serve our needs as we would've liked.

Pros

The product itself is easy to use and implement if you are using fairly generic or specially customized sites

Cons

This product did not sync well with a platform we use and when the code was applied to check out pages, because it was a unique code per page, we could not apply coupons. It would've created more work than we required.

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

It was our first choice but we ultimately moved to a custom option.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Catherine, Thank you for your feedback. We are glad that you found the platform to be overall easy to use, even though it did not meet your exact needs and requirements. You know where to find us if you ever decide to check out Post Affiliate Pro again in the future!

Replied October 2022

Delbert

Great for starting out your Affiliate business

For me my overall experience was cumbersome trying to deal with support I love my partner Faliscia Knuckles handle most of that because she had more patience in dealing with the support team and getting things done overall I guess they were pretty responsive to our needs

Pros

The integration team can pretty much in a great anything you need into the platform they are also pretty good at configuring your commission structure to suit what you need and how you need to pay your affiliate

Cons

Most of the time the support team contact you in the middle of the night which means sometimes you don’t get the messages to mid day to respond sometimes it’s hard to get over to them what you really mean I believe it’s because of the language barriers finally I don’t feel the site visually looks as nice as some of the other Affiliate back offices I have seen

Reasons for switching to Post Affiliate Pro

Lead Dyno Did not have the same functionality as Post Affiliate Pro they could not configure our commission structure at all

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Delbert, Thank you very much for your feedback. It's good to hear that Post Affiliate Pro was overall a good fit for you and that you have been satisfied with all the different features the system offers. As you mentioned, some emails do reach us in the middle of the night and it can take a few hours to respond but remember, our team is available via chat as well and you can reach out to them 24/7!

Replied December 2020

Brandy

August 2022

Supplement Company Affiliate Program

Pros

I love the reports myself and our affiliates themselves can run to ensure everyone has data to review their performances and make sound decisions.

Cons

I wish Post Affiliate Pro was able to integrate with Zapier and similar features. Due to this lack of integration, I actually have had to build a system around Post Affiliate Pro and use Post Affiliate Pro just for the affiliate tracking in itself.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Brandy, thank you very much for your kind review. We are glad to hear that you and your affiliates enjoy Post Affiliate Pro and its reports. Post Affiliate Pro is just an affiliate tracking software but feel free to share any ideas or suggestions with our support team via chats on our website :)

Replied September 2022

I tested a lot of affiliate softwares....

Truly excellent. PAP did most of the heavy lifting for me -- allowing me to focus on customizing the dashboard for affiliates - adding our own copy etc etc

Pros

We had to move froma different affiliate software - as it was proving extremely unreliable and not tracking certain clicks. As a result - I jumped on many calls with different affiliate software that promised the world. Post Affiliate Pro was the only software that made sense - was relatively easy to use - while at the same time having a great selection of tools and services that we need. The CUSTOMER SUPPORT was also AMAZING (must mention [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] in particular for all his help)

Cons

The dashboard from the merchant's point of view looks a little old fashioned - but that's just an aesthetic thing.

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

for the reasons I've listed above

Reasons for switching to Post Affiliate Pro

Our previous affiliate software tool did not track properly and kept letting us down.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Chris, thank you for your honest review and feedback on Post Affiliate Pro. Wish you a lot of success!

Yazan

PAP is a hidden GEM

They open the platform for you to try it as much as you want, then they will support you in the integration if needed & for the day to day use!

Pros

Many pros, starting with the reasonable price comparing to many other competitors. In our case, we were looking for an affiliate tracking software that would help tracking the offline sales through Coupon codes, when we selected PAP, we found many other amazing features that we could utilize such as: 1) Free public program website which is highly customizable. 2) Supports multiple languages (especially Arabic in our case). 3) Inactivity monitoring. ... etc. You may see other companies which would look better from the outside, but come on! once you start using PAP you will realize that it is a hidden GEM!

Cons

The only comment that I have is related to the system integration, the integration using other language than PHP is not as easy as it has to be. However, once you approach the support, you will get the support needed!

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Best in terms of price, one of the few that supported the Arabic language, one of the few that supports the offline coupon code sales.

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Yazan, Thank you very much for such excellent feedback. We are so pleased that Post Affiliate Pro has been the right choice for you and that you have been satisfied with both the features and integrations it provides as well as with the support provided by our team. Remember, we are online 24/7 in case you run into any issues or questions!

Replied December 2020

Super easy, friendly support

Post Affiliate Pro is a software with a lot of options for customizing your affiliate program. It's easy to implement with great documentation for all of the plugins and features that you can choose to install as well. When I've had a question, support has always responded quickly and thoroughly to help me.

Pros

Easy to use and implement, great support

Cons

I've only ever used PAP for affiliates, but I get the impression some other affiliate programs have a network of affiliates that you can use to enhance your program, and I am not aware of PAP having that.

Reasons for switching to Post Affiliate Pro

We moved our site to a different platform that was not compatible with or previous affiliate program.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Jennifer, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!

Charley

A very good company to do business with

I am really impressed with this company but communication has been an issue with me from the start. I actually contacted your company first and was told you couldn't help me. I went with another company who lied about what they can do and wasted a lot of my time. I came across your company again and actually called in and learned that you could do what I needed and got started with you. I had a really good guy helping me and then all the sudden I was talking to a new person everyday and no one understood what I was saying. It wasn't until the orginal guy reached back out to me that I was able to move forward. I would personally just like to work with one person on my account.

Pros

I wanted to do some things with my affiliate program that I just couldn't get done anywhere else. Post Affiliate Pro really came through for my business.

Cons

I would really like for the customer to log-in and come directly to my emails that I written for them, instead of them having to search through the program to find them.

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Your product was the only one that can do what I need to do for my affiliates.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello, thank you very much for your nice feedback :) We appreciate it. Have a nice day :)

Replied November 2019

Benoit

March 2022

Post Affiliate pro - Our Experience

Pros

It's rather inexpensive and easy to use for the affiliates.

Cons

It's quite difficult to get in-depth historical reporting that is completely accurate.

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

inexpensive and we knew a few brands already using it

Response from QualityUnit

Hi Benoit, many thanks for your kind feedback! :) Do not hesitate to reach out to our support team 24/7 on our website. We will be happy to assist you with the reports or any other questions you might have :)

Replied March 2022

Zelda

March 2022

Once you learn how to set things up it is very easy to maintain.

Overall it was a pleasant experience and I always had excellent customer service if I ran into issues or had questions.

Pros

I like this software because it makes my business much easier to manage affiliates, track their progress, run reports, fix any errors that may have come up or issues with reps who forgot to use their link to get their commissions, etc. The list of likes is long. Mainly, it just made my MLM business instantly so simple after I started using it. I used to spend the majority of my day writing down orders from representatives and keeping track of reps by hand, keeping records of when they joined, sending emails manually to people when they signed up to join my program. Now everything is a click of a button and I don't really have to spend much time at all with the tracking process.

Cons

Integration confused me at first because I am not tech savvy in this kind of area. I spent some time with tech support when trying to figure out some of the features that I was misunderstanding. The thing I like the least was that when I changed the theme of my current website once to give it a fresh look, the integration had to be redone and I did not know this until someone had ordered and no tracking showed up in my system. Since then I have never updated my website theme, just in case.

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

Post Affiliate Pro had the best price and the best features for what I needed in my business. They actually offer so much more and I don't even utilize most of the features I could be using because they aren't needed in my particular business.

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Zelda, thank you very much for your kind review! We are thrilled to have you with us and we are also very glad to hear that Post Affiliate Pro is making it much easier for you to handle your affiliate program :) We understand that the integration and the initial setup might seem a bit confusing or complicated in the beginning and that is why we have our technical team to support you all the way through. We also offer a free integration service so that you would not have to worry about the technical part of the integration at all. Once you explain how exactly you would like to use it, our tech team will set everything up for you :) You know where to find us should you need anything! :)

Replied March 2022

Ashley

Industry: Wholesale

The Best For The Money

Yes, overall Post Affiliate Pro is the best cost for a new business that uses affiliates and wants to pay them for sharing their unique website link to track sales. However prepare for a huge headache when setting everything up. It also takes a while to hear back from customer service when a problem arises.

Pros

I really enjoy the ease of this website from the affiliate standpoint. It is easy to navigate and check up on sales and tracking. For affiliates the links that are needed to share are easy to find and already made up for you once you sign up.

Cons

From the business owner standpoint this program is rather complicated to use unless you are software savvy. While trying to set up the website I ran into so many problems that I could not figure out on my own which was disheartening. They appear to have old instructions which are supposed to be an easy way to walk you through setting up each different aspect of your new affiliate program. They do show pictures however those pictures are outdated and do not correctly represent the current website layout that they have. Customer Service is based out of a different country which makes timing everything hard while trying to work with them. They also only provide Paypal as a way to pay your affiliates if you live in the United States like myself. This is unfortunate with Paypal always shutting down accounts and holding onto money. They do offer two other options but those are for other countries. They also seem to set everything up for needing their help which they then start to charge you extra for that help.

Reasons for choosing Post Affiliate Pro

It seemed to work for similar companies that were like mine so it was the first place I started looking.

Response from QualityUnit

Thank you for your honest review. We are trying to do our best to offer free integration and setup service - ready to use stage, for all new customers to make their life easier. The integration process is free of charge and our integration team can help with the implementation of any ready to use integration method. In case there is some outdated information in any integration method, just let us know and we will be happy to update it. As you know interface can change and we are handling almost 200 unique integration methods. Regarding the payout the affiliates, we offer unlimited options which you can use since you are able to define your own payout option. PayPal is used as the most common example, but you are able to work with any payment processor which support mass payments via CSV file. Such as Stripe or Skrill for instance. In case you have more suggestions, do not hesitate to contact us via andrej@postaffiliatepro.com We are here for you.

Replied February 2020

Zelda Gayle

Overall a very useful tool for my business. It changed my business and I am glad we went with them!

I can do almost everything that I currently need to at the stage that my business is in. Some things I wish I could change but the value I am getting for what I have is just right for now. The biggest benefit that I got from this is TIME. I spent my entire days by the computer processing new reps and sending welcome emails and calculating commissions by hand daily and monthly. This program does it all for me. I just check on things as needed and run reports as needed. Time is the most valuable thing to me and I am able to spend more time on other important things on my business and I also finally have more of a family life now that I don't spend 16 hours a day in my office!

Pros

I love that it tracks everything and does all the calculating work for me. I used to do this work manually and I tell you - NEVER ATTEMPT IT MANUALLY! Using PAP has given me my life back because I no longer have to spend my whole day sending emails to new reps and calculating commissions. Support is great but expect to not have answers right away because of the time difference. I ask a question and expect replies by the next day. Not a big deal now that I have the hang of this program. Support is very helpful and I appreciate everything they have done for me. The program has most of the functionality that I need at this stage of our business. Thanks so much! As for value for your money? Amazing value! PAP was the most affordable for the features I needed out of all the affiliate programs that I looked into. I researched a long time before deciding to go with them. I also really appreciated that I had a free trial to test everything out before I committed to purchasing anything. This was a huge benefit to me and helped make the decision to go with PAP for our program.

Cons

It takes awhile to learn where everything is and how to make changes. Sometimes I need to ask support because I can't remember where to find the file I need to alter. BUT, that is typical of WYSIWYG type of platforms. It was easy enough though, once you get used to it, for anyone to be able to use. It doesn't take a genius to figure it out, just a bit of patience and testing to make sure it works the way you need it to!

Industry: Recreational Facilities and Services

Great software, great team.

Awesome!

Pros

The software was great! Helped my business promote to and sign up affiliates. The front page sign up and login GUI looks great and is completely customizable to your website and company brands. The Post Affiliate Pro team was the best part. They helped completely implement their software into our WordPress website and booking software for tracking. They did all of the figuring out, testing, and setup to get the tracking working properly on commission per sales, and commission per clicks. The software is easy to use, but if you are more advanced - the possibilities are endless. It allows beginner affiliates an easy way to track, and expert affiliates tons of freedom to review their analytics and create links themselves as their blogs grow.

Cons

If I didn't have the Post Affiliate Pro team to help me with my questions or setup, it would be a little tough to get started on my own. But the team was there every step of the way to help!

Reasons for switching to Post Affiliate Pro

Better tracking and better support

Response from QualityUnit

Hello Mark, thank you for your feedback on Post Affiliate Pro! We are pleased to see your satisfaction with it. Wish you a lot of success!