All VistaCreate Reviews

Financial Services, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 12 months

Reviewed April 2022

Solid Canva Alternative / Supplement

PROS

VistaCreate is really easy to get set up and use for beginners. Graphic design is not my thing - I only really use it for social media when I finally get around to it, so using something simple was really important. There are a lot of editing tools and tons of templates. It's cool that it has a resize function for using on multiple platforms as well. I use RADAAR for my social scheduling, and it has direct integration with VistaCreate, so it makes things much easier to design and schedule my posts.

CONS

Honestly, there's not really anything I've found to be negative with it. It does everything I need as a basic user. If anything, I'd say potentially more stock images and a few more templates for professional services, but otherwise it's solid.

Reason for choosing VistaCreate

I actually use VistaCreate alongside Simplified. Both have their own strengths; VistaCreate has significantly more templates and is sometimes, therefore, easier to use.

Hi Grant! We value your positive feedback. It motivates us to keep it up to the top-notch level.

Javier

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2022

The best purchase I've ever made.

This has been the tool that has given me better results ever. I can't stress that enough. When a tool exceeds your expectations and allows you to do things that you even couldn't imagine you would be able to do, you can't say enough good things about it.

PROS

I hesitantly purchased a lifetime deal of this product a long time ago. I thought: "Why do I need another stockphoto, stockvideo, stockaudio, image editor... for?". I don't like multipurpouse tools, because these usually are not thorough enough on what they do. It's better for you to buy specialized tools and pay a bit more money to have better tools and better results. But VistaCreate (Crello, when I purchased it. For me it will always be Crello...) probably it's one remarkable exception to my above statement. As I have to create original content for my lessons and students, I do use it on a daily basis and it never disappoints. The stock files you can find are of an astonishing quality and variety. Photos, vectors, audio, video... name it! But not only that, the editing tool is terrific. You can create anything you can imagine in any support you need. Do you need a video to upload to your YouTube channel? You can easily create one. Do you want to create a good Instagram image with your content? Here you have. I can't say more good things about it without sounding too enthusiastic. Just, do yourself a favor and try it. You won't be disappointed.

CONS

I will just say one thing that I would like to see in VistaCreate in the future: when you create images as templates, and you need to replace a concrete object in it, it is not replaced with the same parameters, but on the one from the original file. It's not friendly for content creators that need to replace objects in creations that may be repeated more than a dozen times.

Reasons for switching to VistaCreate

Canva didn't offer me the same variety and depth in their catalog. Prices are higher and expensive. There's no lifetime option.

Hello Javier! We appreciate your feedback. It is nice to see users like VistaCreate. We will also consider your recommendations to improve the app further.

Divaksh

Reviewed May 2022

A great designing tool with some limitations.

PROS

1. Beautiful visual content can be created in minutes. 2. Vast library of the pre-made templates 3. Depositephotos integration 4. Most content, all features are available for free 5. Team management functionality 6. Great AI based automatic background remover

CONS

1. Very less or no localized templates available 2. Hindi language content get distorted during export. 3. Library is not as good as competitors 4. Logo designing can't be done with current functionality

Hi Divaksh! Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We accept criticism as it helps us become better. Just to inform you that there is a new feature for creating logos that you might like; please check it out.

Food & Beverages, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 6 months

Reviewed February 2024

Great tools for those like creativity in a digital world!

I love it it has give the opportunity to present my recipes with wine in a great digital way!

PROS

Very great has achieve this site and has implemented many tools to create your favorite digital product.

CONS

The usage can be pricey. Especially if the online business is not establish yet!

Reason for choosing VistaCreate

Because I have a website in which I am updating and code it by myself, I like programming and computers!

Reasons for switching to VistaCreate

It was for me better to use the new tools to create pages and graphic, the way I can't and learn how to use it!

Hi there! Thank you so much for your positive feedback and for choosing VistaCreate to bring your creativity to life in the digital world! We're thrilled to hear that you find our tools great for creating your favorite digital products and that VistaCreate has allowed you to showcase your recipes with wine in a fantastic digital format. Your enthusiasm for our platform truly motivates us! We understand your concern; we continually strive to offer a balance between the quality of our tools and their accessibility. If you have any specific suggestions or features you'd like us to consider, please feel free to share them with us. We appreciate your trust in VistaCreate and are here to support you on your creative journey. If you have questions or need assistance, don't hesitate to reach out. Cheers to many more stunning digital creations!

Replied February 2024

Mike

Alternative Medicine, 1 employee

Reviewed January 2024

VistaCreate creates your brand identitiy for blog headers, YouTube thumbnails and so on.

Really happy I bought the package. Previously, my blog headers looked more like ransom notes botched together. Now my blog looks slick and professional because of VistaaCreate imagery.

PROS

How easy it is to use, and it makes everything look so professional. I use it for birthday cards as well.

CONS

Nthing. It is an absolute steal and works well every time.

Hello there! We appreciate you sharing your amazing VistaCreate experience. We are overjoyed to learn that our platform has made it incredibly simple and polished to create your brand identity for YouTube thumbnails, blog headers, and more. It's wonderful to hear that VistaCreate has helped your blog seem a lot better and transformed it into professional environment. We're happy to be a part of your success! We value your positive feedback and are available to help you with your artistic pursuits. Please get in touch if you need help or have any further insights to share. Have fun with your creations!

Replied January 2024

Phil

Reviewed July 2021

Great if you want something quick and easy to use to make great social media posts and graphics

It's great for me as I need to create a lot of social media posts and Crello makes producing posts a lot quicker than the software I was using before, just because it cuts out a lot of the additional options that something like Photoshop has which aren't really needed for my social media posts.

PROS

Easy to use, great value and also now is integrated with Publer.

CONS

Some glitches with certain browsers not working all the time with it and on occasion I get some what appear to be guide lines appear on the screen which seem to restrict what I am able to do. I'm not sure how to get rid of them and so end up having to go out of a project and then back into it to carry on editing it.

Reason for choosing VistaCreate

There was a lifetime deal option on Crello so I opted for it over Canvas monthly subscription and I ended up buying Pixelied as well as it's very similar but with a few differences and both have great features and so I use both.

Reasons for switching to VistaCreate

Photoshop was a bit advanced for what I needed and so tended to take longer to produce the social media posts. I was using a free version of Canva and saw a lifetime deal for Crello come up so signed up for that instead of paying for a monthly subscription.

Hey Phil, thank you for sharing your use case. We are pleased to hear you are now our lifetime user and we hope you will further enjoy working in Crello

Replied July 2021

1 employee

Reviewed May 2022

Endless design inspiration and huge time saver

The software has been excellent value for money and thanks to the templates, I have a ready made library of proven designs ready to deploy in minutes.

PROS

Vista Create has saved me so much time by being able to quickly duplicate, edit and template professional quality digital ads, social media graphics and blog headers. The template library and assets cover every aspect of digital design that I've ever needed.

CONS

The editing options with some of the shapes and charts could be improved to give greater flexibility.

Better value for money.

Reasons for switching to VistaCreate

Editable ready-made designs and so easy to use.

Thank you for the feedback. We will keep improving the flexibility of our content and functions.

1,001-5,000 employees

Reviewed January 2021

Constantly adding fresh template content

While looking for a graphic solution to allow us to protect our brand through image consistency, Crello stood out from most other solutions we considered. The templates we've managed to save in our platform has given us a solid foundation for social media content that we can only build on.

PROS

The templates, icons, animations and stock imagery that come with Crello are seriously impressive. The fact that the templates are constantly being added to is awesome. The recommended templates when you search for keywords is perhaps the most impressive feature. You can also upload your own imagery and fonts which allows you to use this platform for some impressive image/animation content that is true to your own company's brand.

CONS

I'd struggle to list any serious cons in all honesty. Of all their features, I'd say their icon selection is the weakest, but that's stretching.

Reason for choosing VistaCreate

The template options and ease of platform use are superior in Crello.

Hey Crello user, thank you so much for rating us 5* We've added more content and icons recently, please feel free to check!

Reviewed August 2020

Creating with Crello is Instinctive

I have other design software, but CRELLO was by far the easiest to learn and with its features--like FULL video in HD, I do NOT see myself using any others in the near future.

PROS

Templates,...What an easy way for a non-designer to make a splash on social media. In less than 20 mins. I had an add for Facebook, Instagram, AND Twitter to post for my event!

CONS

I realized that this software was very much like others--Canva, is one that comes to mind. So, though I love what it does do--I had hoped it would offer more--like e-book book covers or product covers--for online product downloads. Still, since I was able to PURCHASE this product (due to its low cost), I choose to use it.

Reason for choosing VistaCreate

For me to use certain photos in InVideo, I have to pay a premium. This is not the case with Crello. (At least not yet.)

Cost. More affordable.

Victor

Computer Software, 2-10 employees

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed July 2021

Crello is convenience

When I need something quickly, Crello is my go-to tool. Gone are the days of quickly drafted banners that look like quickly drafted banners, now everything looks like a professional design whether you have five minutes or five hours to complete the design.

PROS

The best thing about Crello is convenience, you can find almost anything and create anything almost instantly. If you just need to create a quick ad, a poster, or a banner and don't really have the time or the budget to do that you can get something that still looks professional in just a few minutes at almost no cost.

CONS

Sometimes you need more advanced editing ability and Crello is not targeting that audience. That is fine of course because Crello focuses on convenience and does a great job at that but having more and better integrations with more advanced design tools (such as Adobe) would ease the workflow for designers.

Reason for choosing VistaCreate

Crello had better pricing and a huge integrated image collection from Depositphotos.

Thanks so much for your feedback and good vibes, Victor. We'll forward your suggestion to our management team. Thank you for helping us become better.

Replied September 2021

Rafal

Management Consulting, 1 employee

Used monthly for less than 2 years

Reviewed March 2021

great canva alternative!

Must have if you are designer or don't want to be desinger just produce great creative.

PROS

Does what should do: you can create any creative - set up own dimensions or select one of many pre-sets (banners, ads, ebooks, business cards etc). A lot of templates (I think it is more than competitors). Huge image bank (with CC0 and GPL license too), animated icons, videos (yes, you can produce animated gifs too). Save to any image format (with transparent background) or PDF. Great tool.

CONS

Unable to copy between Canva and Crello makes me "stick" to Canva. Crello can't handle URL attached to object (like Canva does).

Reasons for switching to VistaCreate

I need something cheaper with the same options.

Hey Rafal, thank you for your positive review. We will surely consider adding more transiton options for you to easily transfer all your files to Crello. As for the hyperlinks feature-noted!

1 employee

Reviewed December 2022

Vistacreate is an easy way to do your work but, Don't expect much

I use it only when i want to do small works ( which is very cool with ) faster but, i don't depend on it in big works which need many details

PROS

It saves alot of time in doing small projects because the drag and drop is the most important feature for me

CONS

There are no Arabic fonts. Also, the background removal should be in the free trial because it is the feature which made me use it more than Canva

Reasons for switching to VistaCreate

because of the background removal which was free in vistacreate

Hello there, thank you for your feedback! We will keep it up! Regarding the background removal - yes, it is included in the free trial along with the other PRO features. Users are welcome to use them all freely during the 14-day free trial.

Replied December 2022

Alfredo

Reviewed October 2020

Crello's Templates are top notch. Let's hope they keep improving.

When it works it is wonderful. It can be frustrating when design elements won't load but I overall I find it an important part to quickly create headers and illustrations for blog and social media content.

PROS

Crellos's template library is pretty awesome. It can help create professional looking images and video in a matter of minutes. The rest of the tools are pretty basic but they work well considering the idea is to modify the template to your needs. I really like that it doesn't limit itself to images, but can also be used to create video, and includes access to high quality stock elements.

CONS

The main issue I have while using Crello is that sometimes design elements won't load. I really really hope they can improve on this because it can make using the tool frustrating from time to time. Some template elements sometimes cannot be changed in color, or do not provide color alternatives to match your brand.

Reason for choosing VistaCreate

For basic needs, it provides the main features to quickly produce image and video content. For video content I might still use another tool for more involved or custom projects.

Apparel & Fashion, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Great alternative but needs more enhancements

Overall, I have had a great experience with VistaCreate. I believe that with some improvements, they could be real alternatives to Canva. I have found that the templates they offer are easy to use and look great. The only downside is that they don't offer as many templates as Canva. However, I believe that VistaCreate is a great tool, and I will continue to use it.

PROS

I really enjoy using VistaCreate for its simple and easy-to-use interface. Additionally, it is an excellent tool for creating numerous designs with a wide range of features. However, some bugs and improvements still need to be made with the editor to make it even more user-friendly.

CONS

There are a few things that I don't like about the platform, chief among them being bugs when editing templates and uploading custom fonts. These can be frustrating and time-consuming and can often result in less-than-optimal results.

Price

Hello John! Thank you for your feedback about VistaCreate. We are working hard to eliminate bugs and improve the user-friendliness of the app. Stay tuned.

Balma

Real Estate, 2-10 employees

Reviewed April 2021

A new design tool for my business (and for personal use too)

On a scale from 1 (low) to 10 (high), all my responses to how this app performs, how it keeps getting better, and how responsive the team behind it is, it would be all on "10." Makes me wonder if the team behind it ever sleeps. I connect it to a team of folks being passionate about what they created and having a continuous passion to keep adding value for the users of this app. The app is so fun to use, that I think it had to have been created by really fun people.

PROS

It's so easy to use, and work results are outstanding. Among all my many design apps, this one is my favorite. To name a few: ease of use, outstanding designs, regular add-ons of new templates. In addition, the team behind it, they are so responsive, and so creative, as they keep adding new templates (really useful designs). This app, is actually fun to use, and I'm a huge fan, and mighty grateful that the team behind clearly keeps adding fresh (and really good) designs.

CONS

Seriously... Nothing. Even way before submitting this review, I shared the site of purchase to friends, with a note saying: "Get this! You'll be thanking me forever!"

Reason for choosing VistaCreate

I didn't compare it to other apps, because pre-purchase, I had a great number of apps on lifetime plans. However, something about the Crello app, its designs, and its assumed value for me, just stirred me up to purchase it. Really glad I listened to that inner voice. Today, its my most used app. I really think it may be this way for the longest time, because the team behind it, they keep adding awesome designs, and it looks to me, they are passionate about what they created, and for very good reason. It just keeps getting more creative, and more useful.

Hay Balma, honestly, this is the cutest review we ever saw about Crello. Thank you, thank you so much for your kind feedback!

Sana

Graphic Design, 11-50 employees

Reviewed October 2023

Business cards

Electronic business cards can also be printed after downloading.

PROS

Our company has used this software effectively to create digital business cards to employees with preferred business card templates

CONS

The software is free for use and can be used offline and online hence no interface with progress.

Dear Sana, Thank you for sharing your feedback about VistaCreate and how it has been valuable to your company in creating digital business cards for your employees. We're pleased to hear that you've found our software effective for this purpose.

Replied November 2023

Mahantesh

Apparel & Fashion, 201-500 employees

Reviewed June 2022

Best Alternative for Canva

Very good tool for beginners who need help with social media and email creatives

PROS

- Can create graphic images real quick - Tons of templates and stock images are available - Images can be resized without any quality compression - Has almost same features like Canva - User friendly

CONS

- Doesn't have more options to add multiple images while creating gifs - Has Misalignment bugs while using text fonts

Hi, Mahantesh! Thank you for sharing your opinion with us. We will ensure to consider it to improve our service in the future.

Replied October 2022