Symantec Email Security.cloud Software Reviews

Symantec Email Security.cloud Software Reviews

Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The fast and updated virus database, Stable for email security , Customer support is also good. Help to protect from hacker."
  • icon"Once you download this product , it is very easy to use. It automatically checks emails and programs you may be required to use."
  • icon"Looks very good and scan is very quick and very simple to use. Its an added asset for a long term."
  • icon"Sometimes the error messages are confusing and alarming. Most of the time the issues are not that serious."
  • icon"It can ask about annoying updates, but you can usually push them off."
  • icon"It does hinder conversations at times with blocking emails as unwanted or questionable. The system at times becomes annoying in that regard."

Have you used Symantec Email Security.cloud and would like to share your experience with others?

All Symantec Email Security.cloud Reviews

Trevor

Perfect security and antivirus

Very good. I don't use it anymore. I would if given the opportunity.

Pros

I loved that it did not interfere with any of my other applications or tasks that I must do on a daily basis.

Cons

Sometimes, I found that it did not give me the choice to give permission to certain websites. The only problem I experienced.

Nosiviwe

I recommend you use Email Security.cloud

Only thing I can say it's worth the price having top grade security at a low price that is a huge bargain. If you don't believe me try it for yourself. I promise you won't regret I only have good things about this software.

Pros

It was really easy to use it really helped me from receiving spams and viruses it always warns me. I always feels safe using this software no third part can access my things. I am really happy it's affordable anyone can buy it.

Cons

It can be really slow while scanning but that can be easily fixed this software is almost the ideal software to use.

Dany

Good product to keep your email safe.

Pros

It's pretty easy to set up with multiple levels of filtering available to you. If google is not your thing then you probably need to look into Symantec.

Cons

The reality is that no product is perfect and will never catch everything. There are times when some emails that seem pretty obvious needed to be filtered end up slipping through. Then again that will happen with just about any software.

Katherine

It's been a good experience, he did a great job of safety.

Greater security. It gave me the peace I was looking for.

Pros

This software as a recognized brand for its security, did a great job of filtering spam, and I had no problem with it. The user interface is also easy to use and easy to find, what I am looking for.

Cons

This software was a bit difficult to configure, and after the free trial it becomes a bit expensive to buy it. Although it works very well, the only disadvantage is that you can use some functions to use a bit of updating, but it is not enough to dissuade me from using it.

Jose manuel

The best software for the effective and accurate protection of unwanted emails and phishing

Pros

Useful tool that provides protection against spam and phishing using antispam technology and that protects confidential data or information and protects against scams of Business Email Compromise

Cons

I consider that the only thing that has against this software is that the protection package is somewhat expensive

Jhon A

The solution to protect you against unknown users and viruses

Simple to use to protect you from threats while browsing the Internet. Tranquility on the information highway

Pros

The biggest advantage is that it is very easy to use protecting the data, your virus scanner email is efficient and protects against users not allowed and their emails spam, spyware and malware. The support is excellent, responding briefly to any problem that arises.

Cons

Its great disadvantage is the price, but it is the opportunity cost of protecting the equipment worth it.

Gianna

Brand is synonymous with security

Pros

This brand is well-known for their security and they keep that promise with this software as well. The user interface is also easy to use and easy to find what I am looking for.

Cons

Though it works great the only con I can come up with is that some of the features could use a little upgrading but it is not enough to ever discourage me from using it.

Perfect Security for emails

Pros

As apart of the largest engineering organization on my college campus, we use this software as security precaution for our emails. Since we handle big transactions between our school administration and students, we needed a service to protect our transactions and weed out fraudulent emails. The biggest pro about this software is that it runs in the background and the UI is simple to use. So far, we have not received any phishing or email attacks since we've purchased this.

Cons

There are no cons about this service apart from paying for it. It works as advertised and we have no regrets for choosing Symantec.

Great software trusted in industry

Always keeping our mail safe without fail and w/o worries

Pros

This software is very dependable and is used by out IT department on all of our machines. We wouldn't have this software if it couldn't protect.

Cons

We have not had any issues with this software, we have been using it for many years and not had any intrusions.

Blake

Can't go wrong with this program, protection and security is a must these days.

Pros

Our company was hacked a few months ago and we had to encrypt every password and inform every client that our security was breached. Needless to say this is not a fun experience, our hack sent out an email to our complete client list and let's just say, the phone calls we're not fun. Encrypting email with a program like this is a must for every business!

Cons

What are the downsides to protecting yourself from malicious people hacking your information? I'd have to say there are no downsides, even if this program doesn't perform to your liking, it's only helping you and your business in the long run.

Jason

Amazing filter, catches so much spam!!

Pros

It is easy for the end user to move to spam and catches 99.9% of their SPAM for them. THE ability for them to release something caught is great also.

Cons

I did think it is odd that you have to create the email in the filter also, perhaps AD integrations or LDAP would be really nice

Vince

Tired of spam in your inbox? This is the product for you!

Pros

Your email will be scanned for viruses, spam and more. There is no more worry of being attacked by spammers and virus threats! Great product.

Cons

At times email lags behind a bit as it is being scanned, but the wait is worth not being attacked by viruses!

Security and spam filter for your emails

Pros

Email Security.cloud is a good email security software. It allows you to perform advanced scanning of email beyond simple Antispam services, and "execute" attachments in a sandbox to verify they aren't threats.

Cons

The latest updates of the app has made it run slower, or at least I'm feeling like that. Also search filters are somehow cumbersome, they are easier to manage in competitor softwares

Alexis

Seems to do the trick

Pros

I received a free version of this software when I purchased my computer. So far I haven't had any attacks of spam that have gotten through. Being a freelance designer I get sent many files from many different computers and am asked to visit many sites. I feel its important to stay protected.

Cons

Once you move passed the free trial to get all of the good features it can get a bit costly; however, against the cost of having to repair an entire computer it's fairly negligible.

Kelsey

Works well, protects you from viruses, good customer service

Pros

Pretty straightforward virus protection. Good customer service. Easy to install. Once it is installed, you basically forget it's there.

Gaspar