• Pros

• "Easy to use and implement. Works great and I would recommend it."

• "Fast email processing. Great customer support. Easy to use interface."

• "Needed assistance on minor issues in the past and received it without hassle! Was very impressed with how product works."

• Cons

• "Some items aren't where you would expect them to be, but once you learn where it is, it's not a big deal. Other than a fairly high up front cost, the software has been fine."

• "The setup process can take some time, but their support staff are very helpful and will get you through it. It is worth the setup pains for the filtering it provides though."

• "Not sure if it was a bug or just the default configuration, but I had to open a support ticket to get mail reports working correctly. Once the issue was resolved, it's been smooth sailing."

Browse SpamTitan Reviews

goston from Mind-Info Kft

Versatile spam/av filter for reasonable price

It is great. Good software for a modest price tag: not too expensive but not too cheap so they are able to cover support and pay support engineers with qualities. It works as expected.

Pros

The ease of setup, the integration of Bitdefender sandbox, the punctuality of the spamfilter - after training -, the user quarantine, price tag, fast and quality(!) support. The quality of the checks and inclusion of bitdefender is a big extra. And I have to mention the support again: once we ran into a problem updating the software at a customer the speed of response and willing to help and solve the issue for us analyzing the system, etc was great ( The problem caused by our fault as we gave too few resources to the VM because we waited for more RAM to the virtual hosts and didn't upgrade the settings when we had enough resources again to run all workloads.) Support was willing to recover the system to be fully functional with a remote help.

Cons

Looking for logs about a specific message could be easier. While it's great and usable for an experienced admin this is a bit tedious for Level 1 support guys. However, there's a detailed description/howto page which covers all the details (https://helpdesk.spamtitan.com/support/solutions/articles/175885-using-history). I just mean that could be easier to follow a message and look for all occurrences in the logs.

Kerim from Hirslanden AG

Email security

Strong product with a nice future packages. Good Quality of Service and Support. It was a good decision to replace our Barracuda Email Security Gateway with SpamTitan.

Pros

Our business requirements on features and graphical interface performance including the price made for us the decision.

Cons

Some basic Features necessary for Enterprise environment is not given out of the box.

Holly from Clean Living

Industry: Environmental Services

Spam Titan review

My overall experience has been great especially with all the work emails I get and not having to read the junk ones that are not related to me at all

Pros

What I like the most about Soam Titan is that it takes the emails that are not important to me and sends them to a folder so I dont have to receive them. I also like the fact that I get alerts every time when an email comes through that shouldnt. Its always watching out for me. I also like the fact that I have it set up every month for payment so I dont have to worry if its paid or not

Cons

The cons about this is having to pay for it. I understood that companies need to get paid for services but I would like a free service on something like this

Jeff from CatchMark Technologies

A product that does a great job

Our previous product was not stable and didn't filter out spam as well as we wanted. This tool exceeds out expectations!

Pros

I really like the customization that is available for this product. We have total control over the spam filter environment for all our customers. The environment is stable which is very important to us and our customers. The support staff was great when we were getting our environment configured. They were quick to reply to emails and reach out to assist us as needed. The spam filtering is top-notch and much better than other products we have used.

Cons

It can take some time to learn the environment and get it configured to your needs. That is expected when you have an environment like this that allows you to have total control.

Response from TitanHQ

Replied November 2019

Jeff thanks for the great feedback and I'll pass your support score on to the support team, very important to them. Delighted to hear that our spam filtering is doing the job for you guys. Thanks for taking the time to give us such positive feedback Dryden Geary, TitanHQ

Conor from Netcelero Ltd

Decent features for the price could do with some more features. Would still recommend.

Spam is removed.

Pros

Cloud based software so nothing to install on site. The dashboard allows you to see what emails have been quarantined, allows white listing of domains. Decent set of basic features. Price point reflects what you get.

Cons

The following lets it down: 1. The quarantine reports to the users are once a day, i get a lot of emails from staff saying they haven't received a email from a client and i have to log in to check, a quarantine email once a hour would be much better. 2. Some email which don't even match basic standards get block but not reported, took us a while to realise this as we had a ioT device misconfigured but had no idea Spam Titan was blocking it. 3. It can fail to deliver to the endpoint mail server, but doesn't report whether the email was successfully delivered or not just that it passed or didn't pass the spam listing, you have to go into the actual email and look at the headers. 4. Would be nice if there was a encrypted SMTP relay too that could scan email going out. Haven't had a compromised laptop or email account but could see how this would help.

Response from TitanHQ

Replied August 2018

Hi Conor, Thanks for your kind review and your very helpful feedback on SpamTitan. It has been fed back into the product team. Their feedback is as follows: 1.This is true that SpamTitan sends one report per day, however all end users can request on-demand reports as many times per day as they wish, simply by clicking the On Demand Link at the bottom of the report. 2. All mail that connect to SpamTitan will be reported on in the Reporting > History tab. Along with all headers. 3. If a mail is passed to the mail server this will be shown on the Reporting > History tab. Along with the SMTP response the Mail Server provided. 4.SpamTitan will filter all outbound mail and can have TLS enabled for encrypted traffic. We're constantly developing and trying to improve SpamTitan Conor, thanks again for the great feedback Kind regards, Dryden Dryden Geary, Marketing Director, TitanHQ

Onur from D-Smart

Successful Mail Filtering Application

SpamTitan is an application with basic mailgateway features that can be installed on virtual or physical servers. According to the claims of 99.9% successful results. In the process I tested. Antivirus is a bit delayed in the direction of the successful results.

Pros

The setup is fast and practical like a lot of mailgateway applications. With an existing configuration backup, you can immediately set up a new mailgateway and continue where you left off.

Cons

I think mail body filtering is also limited in actions and actions

yousef from Syria International Islamic Bank

Ani spam system

overall experience that the software if very good one and you could depend of it to protect your mail

Pros

- easy of use - good filtering - two kind of antivirus - periodic update - HA clustering - good performance

Cons

i doesn't fully compatible with Microsoft AD and if you put the server in DMZ the user couldn't take action and we need admin to take this rule

Karl from Rockwood Programs

Satisfied Client

This has been a better tool for us compared to our previous provider

Pros

I like the accuracy of blocking/allowing emails. Much less spam gets through from previous software

Cons

I wish the cloud version we had allowed individual users to manage their accounts line

Austin from genesis

Must have

Ive used this to make sure all the emails I get aren't spam.

Pros

It is so annoying to have to sort through email to see what is spam and what is important. Since having this I haven't missed an important email on accident.

Cons

There have been a few emails to get through that I would consider spam but it definitely has cut down on the amount.

Mark from Pango Technology

Just Works

Great experience so far.

Pros

Relatively easy setup and responsive customer service

Cons

Don't really have any yet. Perhaps the default of daily reports. But that is easily customizable by each user.

Benjamin from M&M Golf Cars

SpamTitan has saved me, saved my company time, and has some of the best support people around.

Just sorting the crap emails automatically that come in saves my company hours in man hours. It's also blocked malicious attachments which is awesome because the weakest part of any security is always the people. This helps with that tremendously

Pros

It's as close to "set it and forget it" as you can come in the IT field. Right out of the box support helped me set everything up in less than 20 minutes, no hardware to worry about, nothing like that. Literally all I have to do is check to see if something was blocked incorrectly once in a while, white list it, and done. I've been using spam titan for almost a year and in that time we have blocked over 200k spam/malicious emails for a 30 person company before they even hit employee mailboxes. I shut off the service for 48 hours just to make sure it easy legit, it was, and I haven't shut it off again since. Whitelisting and blacklisting domains and specific emails are super easy. Support Staff are awesome and go into detail when resolving problems if they were to arise or even if you just have a question. They have always been friendly and curteous and super personable and have been some of the best people to work with in all my years doing IT.

Cons

The only thing I feel is missing is the ability for cloud users to create their own key word filter. Don't get me wrong, the spam filter itself is amazing, just a bit more precise control on my end to mark specific phrases or words as spam would be nice. Being able to see the email body of messages that come in as SPF fails would be helpful at times as many company's we deal with have auto invoicing that fails SPF. Other than that no issues!

Say byebye to spam!

With over 500 mailboxes, spam had become a major problem for users. Not only was it an exposure point for phishing scams, but viruses as well. Along with just wasting resources on my email server and clients computers. Spamtitan has put a stop to most, if not all of the spam related issues my organization had. It is worth every penny.

Pros

It has greatly reduced the amount of spam getting to my users. I hesitate to put a % to it for fear of being low, but I say 90% of the spam that use to get through is captured now. Not only that, but I can easily blacklist or whitelist specific addresses or domains. Something that was a painful process on my previous spamfilter platform. You can also pull metrics and reports to show how much mail has been processed and how much has been caught.

Cons

Response from TitanHQ

Replied August 2018

Thank you kindly for your review. I'm delighted you found SpamTitan support staff helpful, I'll pass on the message. When you have time don't forget to look at our web security layer, WebTitan, and our email archiving solution, ArcTitan. Thanks again for taking the time to give us a good review. It's hugely appreciated Kind regards, Dryden Dryden Geary, Marketing Director, TitanHQ

Dan from Procentia, Inc.

Great Product and Easy to Use

SpamTitan has done an excellent job of clearing out the loads of spam we were getting prior to putting the product in place.

Pros

After going through a fairly simple setup, SpamTitan just works. It does a great job of stopping most spam and has a small number of false positives. It is also pretty easy to set up notifications on any blocked emails to ensure that proper capture is occurring. One side feature that I really like is using the web interface to see what emails have been allowed through. Using that information, when a client calls and tells us they sent an email that we didn't get, I can immediately look on SpamTitan to see if the email reached our servers at all. This allows me to very quickly determine if an email that never reached us was blocked on by our servers or prior to reaching us at all.

Cons

If you change a filter in the web interface to return too many records, the site will sometimes hang. I have sent in questions for support once or twice, and I do get a reply very quickly that the staff will address my question, but I often never get a response after that.

Jose from BCITO

Great anti-spam filtering solution

Anti-spam filtering service and online archiving system. Great for security and cloud migrations.

Pros

There are several advantages of using this software. Apart from being an anti-spam filtering solution, it also serves as a temporary archiving service when you need to take your mail servers down for maintenance. You will never lose an e-mail. Great tool to have if planning an e-mail migration to a cloud provider. No more appliances and almost zero configuration apart from relocating your MX records. Highly recommended.

Cons

The customer support is not that great. It always appears that you are dealing with the same person over a chat or report ticketing system. I am not so sure how many engineers are working in support but I always seem to work with the same person. It is really hard to get a remote session with an engineer, most of the time you only receive ticket replies with instructions to be followed and it feels like trial and error. Nevertheless, the software works perfectly so you rarely need to use support. It is for extremely irregular situations that you would contact support.

Anti-Spam Winner

9.5/10.

Pros

My inbox can get pretty busy after a long day of meetings. If I dont manage to clean them, it can clog up my emails. Once I go through these emails, I notice that majority of it is spam and junk which I dont personally need. Blocking and moving to my spam folder is time consuming and I could do better things with that time. SpamTitan captured me from the moment I tried it and has never failed me so far. I can now manage my inbox and know that I dont have to deal with malicious threats.

Cons

Sometimes SpamTitan can send important emails directly to the spam folder. I usually check my spam folder once a week just to make sure I didnt miss anything. Its very rare though.Sometimes SpamTitan can send important emails directly to the spam folder. I usually check my spam folder once a week just to make sure I didnt miss anything. Its very rare though.

Hector from RD International

SpamTitan is Good!

Our biggest benefit I must say is that little peace of mind in case our onsite server goes down our emails will still be deliver as soon the server is restored.. even up to 5 days.

Pros

Setup is simple. Don't need much time to understand options or features, Menus and options are easy to navigate and find. When you need support they always answer fast. Is one of those things you setup and just forget about it.

Cons

System slows down quite often, nothing serious enough to regret in my case with only 110 email addresses to handle for reports and quarantine. Quarantine alerts/reports timeframes are too long even for the smallest business... I consider this its biggest flaw! as the shortest timeframe is daily. This should improve with a shorter or a programmable option offered globally and/or in a categorized list selectable by user or groups.

Say Goodbye to Spam with SpamTitan

Pros

In this day and age, acquiring an anti-spam software is an absolute necessity and not a luxury. I hate having to keep filtering my email and blocking the scammers out there. It can take a lot of time doing that and its better to have a software that can help you with that. I found SpamTitan to be ultimate choice and in dealing with this matters. Its very straightforward and all it does is eliminates spam, protects you from viruses and fraudulent emails. I can spend more time working on my other tasks instead of filtering the spam. SpamTitan is a great investment.

Cons

I dont have any problems with this software. It has made my workload so much easier and I dont have to worry on any threats. Im thankful for this software.

Dalton from TW3 Lubbock

SpamTitan for a non-profit

We are a very small nonprofit ministry that has more than one website and multiple email addresses. We were receiving between 75-100 pieces of spam a day when we finally found SpamTitan. You were recommended in a list of possible companies who provide spam protection. We found the sales and technical staff to ALL be congenial and desirous to SOLVE problems quickly. The software was easy to learn, and once it begins catching things, it seems to learn what to look for even better than at the beginning. Also, we asked if there were any ability to get a discount because of the type organization we have and the work we do, and the sales team were very willing to work with us to get the best possible rate. THANKS GUYS - we appreciate ALL you do for 30 60 100 MINISTRIES, INC.

Pros

Ease of use, the high percentage of spam caught the first time!

Cons

It has worked so well over the past year that I have forgotten the amount of time it took to initially set up our account. In reality, initial setup was so easy to do that I cannot say that I have an Cons to refer to.

YANNICK from FIRST GENERAL

Reliable Spam Filtering System

SpamTitan does what it is intended to do. It filters a good portion of Malicious and Spam emails from our systems. Support team are knowledgeable and are able to assist in a timely fashion.

Pros

Filters/Blocks 90% of Spam Uses multiple Spam Filtering Technology Blacklist/Whitelist can be set Globally and per User Customization Spam Inbox Report Has a Scan Summary/Performance Report Web UI loads quickly Updates are easy and quick to apply within the UI

Cons

Difficult to improve the filtering technology without creating false positive Doesn't have a help feature available for each setting New Spam techniques are difficult to catch immediately Doesn't have an Artificial Neural Learning Network that learns from identified User/Admin Flagged Spam

THE PROTECTION YOU NEVER KNEW YOU NEEDED

Pros

I have always been confident with my email management skills and I was comfortable with how everything was. Traffic and spam messages increased as my incoming emails increased. I installed SpamTitan and noticed that unnecessary emails were nowhere to be found. It worked silently in the background. It helped me a lot especially in managing my emails and determining junk mails. It transferred non-important emails to a folder which I can browse on if I have more time.

Cons

The system often crashes when being refreshed, also it seems like treatment or putting of emails in quarantine needs more updates. I had an important email that was thought to be a spam, good thing I looked.

Raymond from No Lim-IT

Great Spamfilter, but it good be even better.

We were increasingly unhappy with our old solution and reached out to SpamTitan. From the first moment contact with sales has been great. They were very helpfull. We are still in the process of moving our clients from the old solution to the new one, which is a lot of work. Overall we are happier with SpamTitan then with the old spamfilter.

Pros

No more need for sender based routing on our Exchange Servers, SpamTitan takes care of this automatically. Logfiles are instantly available, in our old solution we had to wait about half an hour. Great virus filtering with Bitdefender.

Cons

It's not possible to send outbound mail with smtp authentication, only ip authentication is supported. For customers on a dynamic ip it's useless. I would prefer to be able to login with 2FA on the webinterface, but this is not (yet) possible. Our clients receive (a bit) more spam then with the old solution. The initial configuration to set the best settings is confusing. It's maybe too flexible. We use the gateway version, I would like to use the same settings as SpamTitan on the hosted solution, which I'm sure is optimized as good as it can be. Some configuration settings, like ip blacklisting (which looks to be very effective) are configured on our cluster only. I think this could be far more effective if you could use a central blacklist from SpamTitan. In general I think it's great, but configuration could be better if more is centralized.

David from Gunga

Stop Spam before the user

I have blocked millions of spam email int he last couple of years with spamtitan.

Pros

Has great filter to stop all spam. Has really nice quarantines section and can email users to show them emails that been quarantined . Easy to setup like the option to run it on your own server. Can scale it across servers if you need to. Its easy to setup whitelists and blacklists.

Cons

You can archive your emails but that not really a big con.

Response from TitanHQ

Replied August 2018

David thanks for the great review. When you have time don't forget to look at our web security layer, WebTitan, and our email archiving solution, ArcTitan. Thanks again for taking the time to give us a good review. It's hugely appreciated by the product team Kind regards, Dryden Dryden Geary, Marketing Director, TitanHQ

Jason from Maximovich IT Consulting

Resolved issues and turned out to be a valuable part of my offerings.

Positive with very respectable technical support.

Pros

I count on the protection and support of Spamtitan when it comes to my business and my customers. When it was first used with my hosted mail services, it was during a time when particular crypto-ransomwares were causing significant issues with my customers. Once I switched, problem solved and ironically, it was at that time that only my customers that did not utilize my Spamtitan solution continued to have issues.

Cons

The creation of an Microsoft Outlook Add-in module for Spam management would enhance the solution significantly. It has cost me some business as some of Spamtitan's competitors have this in use.

David from Kindale

Excellent, Just works, Easy to setup,

it stop spam and allows me to control the email coming and going to our servers.

Pros

How easy and fast it was to setup and was working how it should. It did not take a lot of configuring to get it to work. It has lots of features and the web gui is easy to use. I like it has updates build right it. It sends a report to your users to let them know what emails been quarantined in case there was a false match. It catch lots and of spam and has good lists. It east to make white and black lists. You can self host on your own server.

Cons

It doesnt archive emails. You cant read emails once the been released. There really no other cons i can think of.

Daniel from Hospital Ortopdico Infantil

Say goodbye to spam and welcome your cybersecurity

I eliminated all the spam that I received daily, now my inbox only receives what is really important. Highly recommended. After having suffered a cyber attack by some hackers, we were forced to use all kinds of anti-malware, anti-virus and anti-spam software. And truly Spam Titan is one of those that has given us better results.

Pros

imagine a filter that protects you from everything bad, an intelligent filter, which gives way to the good and blocks everything that is suspicious... Well, that filter exists and it's called Spam Titan since I started using this program I could stop worrying about the annoying spam emails and the cyber risks that are usually associated with it. now I use Spam Titan in all the email accounts that I have associated..

Cons

nothing bad to limit, excellent program at a very competitive price.

Get Rid of Spam While Using SpamTitan

Pros

My email seems to be receiving a lot of spam lately and the previous anti-spam software we used didnt seem to capture the junk I get daily. This means I have to sort them out myself. Thank God for SpamTitan which came to the rescue right on time. It truly eliminates all kinds of spam and junk mail that clogs your email. I can go through my emails more smoothly now.

Cons

SpamTitan is so efficient that it sometimes overdoes it. When my clients tell me theyve emailed me and I havent received it, I know I should check my junk folder. Thats the only concern I have.

Merc from Securitas Security Services USA, Inc.

Wonderful

It helps having my email free and clean of spam messages. Also, it works as some kind of archives system.

Pros

I have been using Spam Titan for over a couple of years now and I have to say that I have never had any problem with it, actually, it has helped me a lot and Im very happy with the result. With time, my email has been used to subscribe a lot of newsletters and other stuff that I want to erase, and this program has been incredibly useful to make that possible.I had no problems to set it up since it is so easy to use and I started noticing its benefits soon after.

Cons

I have anything bad to say, just a suggestion. I would appreciate spam reports, or lists of the sending institutions, or that kind of things. Just a minor aspect.

Garry from Ed Martin Auto Group

SpamTitan has drastically reduced the spam getting to our inboxes; making spam admin easy.

Pros

Fairly easy to administer and is fairly hands off once you get it configured. This gives you the ability to tinker with it as much as you want, or get it set and forget about it for a month. I found this software to be a much better option for my company since I am the lone IT person for 500+ systems as I don't spend as much time managing the spamfilter as I previously did.

Paul from Kiley Tech Solutions

Have been using Spam Titan for years, top rate email protection.

Outstanding mail filtering

Pros

We've been running the server based version for years to protect a corporate mail server. The server component runs beautifully on very low spec hardware. (Retired workstation, etc) The product provides a high level of threat filtering, as well as spam detection.

Cons

Actually in this particular case it's very difficult to find something to not like. If had to I'd have to say that the management interface is not pretty. But honestly that's totally unimportant in this type of product.

Eric from BECI

SpamTitan has been twice as effective at blocking spam as our prior spam-filters

Pros

Administration has been very smooth and easy. The admin gui is intuitive and easy to navigate. Their categorization has been on point and we haven't had even half of the spam get through that we used to with our old spam filter product. We were able to use a recently decommissioned server to create an appliance with the SpamTitan software. Easy to whitelist and allow needed emails as well as release them.

Cons

There hasn't been too many things we have found that were what we would consider a "con." I would like to see more frequent updates to address potential bugs and issues. And maybe a little better documentation, but overall not much to complain about.

Amr from Z Services

Excellent Solution with simple interface & Easy management

Pros

Simple way of implementation which takes only minutes Easy Configuration to set your rule Excellent report which indicate the status of the mail with all the needed info

Cons

A small factor of the features is configured on the global mood which must affect all of the users So they need to set these kind of features on domain base not global base And i have a feedback that they are working on that task already with their developing team

The implementation has been pretty straight forward and it just works

Users will not get 300 spam email a day in there inbox :)

Pros

It has most of the features that we were looking for and the ease of management is def the best feature. Once it is installed you can almost forget about it. There aren't many false positives and that for us is a huge plus.

Cons

The fact that it cannot be as customized as we would love too. We have asked for some features to be implemented however they haven't been yet developed.

Dan from Municipal Government

No-nonsense option that just plain works

Pros

It's easy to use, and not overly complicated. The options you need are in front of you, and there aren't a ton of bells and whistles you neither want nor need cluttering up the interface.

Cons

Response from TitanHQ

Replied November 2019

Dan thanks for your review, it's greatly appreciated. Hopefully the "smooth sailing" continues! Kind regards, Dryden Geary, TitanHQ

Dave from Diversified Dynamics

Full Featured

This software has been the best email investment I have made. The number of features and availability of support makes this the best choice in a crowded marketplace.

Pros

I has an insanely high catch rate. It very rarely quarantines "good" emails and if it does, there are many tools for users to recover and whitelist future emails.

Cons

There are so many features, at times it can be hard to find exactly what you are trying to in the web interface.

All-around protection

Pros

SpamTitan continuously protects emails from malwares, viruses, spams, and others. It easy to setup and use. SpamTitan will continue running after setup and will notify you if anything suspicious is found. It can also serve as a temporary email archive, which is very helpful.

Cons

A few emails were blocked by SpamTitan thinking it was spam, but it was not. It was troublesome to have missed a few important emails because of SpamTitan. Maybe future updates can fix this problem. Other than that, everything is working right. SpamTitan is more than great.

Ramin from Upper Education

Recommended Spam Software

Recommended!!

Pros

The whole interface is user-friendly, easy navigated and well designed. Working with SpamTitan will allow you a great chance to deal with spams and it will help you a lot to deal with spams. It will work automatically, just set it up and relax. They worth every piece of price for that service.

Cons

The only negative thing that we experienced with SpamTitan is that at rare times some specific, important and not spam emails checked as a Spam. But it's small problem and happens rarely. The reasonable product, needs to try.

Gregg from OMNNI Associates, Inc.

Industry: Civil Engineering

Good if you need it

Was a fantastic solution when we were hosting our own internal Exchange Server. Once we went to Microsoft Office 365 though, there wasn't really a Return On Investment since Office 365 Exchange already has some SPAM blocking built into it.

Pros

Fast email processing. Great customer support. Easy to use interface.

Cons

Is an added cost to Office 365 Exchange Server once we switched over, so we quit using it.

Victor from Self Employed

Local Spam Filtering that works

Overall it's been amazing, they really respond and stand behind their products.

Pros

Active Directory Integration Grey Listing White and Blacklist control Archive and quarantine No spam filter is perfect and this one just works Support is very responsive

Cons

Sometime the definitions don't update correctly and you need to reach out to support to get it resolved.

George from iTreatMD

Spam Titan

Pros

I like the fact that I can have multiple addresses checked for viruses and spam; the quarantine report is easy to read; releasing blocked email is easy and adding addresses to the white list is no problem.

Cons

I would like a short cut that would take me to my quarantine list easily - with a pre-filled login feature.

NO MORE UNNECESSARY EMAILS THAT CAUSES TRAFFIC

Pros

SpamTitan is an amazing software. It provides security for our corporate emails preventing spam emails to be sent from us. Blocks Spams and useless emails that can cause traffic and harm to our system. After software installment, it runs silently in the background and does what its supposed to do.

Cons

There are certain emails that were necessary which were defined as Spam by the software. It would be better for future updates to refine their blocking filters.

Vanessa from Dirty Dogs

Industry: Veterinary

Great program, great support!

Spamtitan helps keep spam and fake emails out of our inboxes, which allows my receptionist to focus on other tasks. It works well each time! I don't know how they do it, but I am so glad we found spamtitan!

Pros

We use spamtitan to help prevent sorting through hundreds of spam/fake emails each day. It saves my receptionist so much time! I'm not tech savvy so I hired an IT guy to set this up, but he said the set up was very straight forward. All I know is that we don't get spam emails and as far as I know, we haven't missed any critical emails or had any real emails accidentally get marked as spam.

Cons

No cons at all, it works just as expected

Edgardo from Virtual TechSupport Team, LLC

Great company, Tech support is good and quick.

We get a more clean inbox with the least amount of spam and ransomware.

Pros

Stops allot of spam. It has been great stoping emails that bring spam or ransomware. We used to get hundreds of bad emails and now we don't.

Cons

Sometimes is blocks emails that we need. I have to monitor the quarantine to make sure they get to the mailbox.

Kris from Hub Financial Management

Spamtitan for the win!

Pros

SpamTitan gives me the ultimate flexibility and granular control I really like. I have tried several hosted providers and none come close the control and visibility I get with SpamTitan.

Cons

The interface can be a bit confusing at times but support is typically quick to get me through any issues.

Timothy from KEYLOK

Industry: Computer Hardware

Greatly reduced the amount of spam

Reduced the amount of spam we received

Pros

SpamTitan greatly reduced the amount of spam our business received. Some users at our company were receiving over 100 spam emails a day, this is a non factor with very few false positives. The daily reports of emails caught in the filters are very helpful to find and quickly identify false positives.

Cons

Almost none. On occasion, a sender that I approve still ends up in the spam folder. This does not happen often though.

Isley from University of Kansas

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

The best tool for eliminating Spam!

Great support and truly excellent spam catching capabilities!

Pros

Quite simply, this has almost completely eliminated the amount of spam emails going out to users. And, on the rare occasions a spam does make it through, the blacklist (and whitelist) features are so easy to use, I can flag it there on the spot. The set up is also quite simple ensuring that you will be up and running in no time!

Cons

I have had some users report that the site can freeze up if you try to get too many records back by setting your filter up incorrectly, but I haven't noticed it myself. The UI could probably also stand an update!

Peter from 360IT PARTNERS

Industry: Computer Networking

Great customer service if and when you need it. Simple to install and incorporate into your business.

Pros

It does everything we need and more. Superior blocking capability as well as great customer service.

Cons

sometimes certain release updates tend to lag or freeze the system but a simple reboot is all it takes to fix.

Eliminates a great deal of spam

Pros

Easy to setup and maintain. SpamTitan does a great job eliminating spam.

Cons

I would really like to see an outgoing filter added for DLP (Data Leak Protection). Identify and encrypt and private information being sent out from the organization. This would make SpamTitan a more complete solution.

Gabrielle from Northern Arizona University

Industry: Research

Easy as 1, 2, 3!

An affordable and simple software to protect your computer, emails and personal information from any malicious mails or potential phishing attacks. I am happy with this software.

Pros

The best part about this software is that I have not had to think about it since I installed it. It is a low maintenance software, which personally I do prefer. Separate to this, there are a number of other useful features of this software: It is a very affordable option for an email filter. I like that I can block addresses manually. I no longer have to sift through my mail, wasting time deleting messages. It is very user friendly.

Cons

It is somewhat too simple. Perhaps the interface could be more aesthetic? I have had 1-3 emails that have been flagged by SpamTitan as spam when they were in fact not. Luckily you can whitelist but if I hadnt have noticed these, then I may have lost them after an extended time frame. This is a little concerning - but luckily it has only been a few.

CHRISTINE from KW TEXTILE INC.

Industry: Wholesale

Overall I am very happy, since I've stared using it 3 years ago I have not had a virus on any computer on my network. And my spam has pretty much stopped coming into my inbox.

Pros

It is easy to use, easy to add users, update white/black lists etc . .

Cons

I've had a few false positives for addresses I've whitelisted.

Michael from Grace Computers

Outdated and severely lacking in features

I was in love with spamtitan when we first got it, but the lack of development into the platform is sad. Come February, when our license is up, we are not renewing. We already purchased Barracuda's cloud ESS and Archiving which has AI/Deep Learning spam detection, Email continuity with ability for users to send/receive, a vastly more modern UI, etc. etc. etc. And arching, all together about $1/user. I asked for quotes from spamtitan. I didn't receive 1.

Pros

It's cheap, except the thousands of dollars you spend upfront, price per user is relatively low. It works decently, but as spam becomes more sophisticated it is less and less efficient every month.

Cons

Stupendously lacking in features. The UI is old and outdated. Software development releases almost NEVER come out. We might have had 1 last year. Your supposed to have regular security updates every three months. We are lucky if we get one a year. To get the lastest base of FreeBSD, I have to rebuild the appliance from scratch! I run pfSense and FreeNAS, both on FreeBSD. When they update, the upgrade the entire OS. You need developers.