All BuildFire Reviews

Kevin

excellent experience!

BuildFire it's a platform that allows beginners in coding to fulfill their dreams, they make the app making process easy and fast, the quality of their work is excellent. Also, their customer supports it's great and attentive, whenever I needed help with the platform they were there to answer my questions to which they responded fast and clear. BuildFire it's definitely the company you are looking for if you lack the ability to code, their service is professional and serious, I will use their service again so I recommend it.

PROS

For coding beginners like me this platform is great, with them I was able to make the app of my dreams. Furthermore, their customer supports it's fast and attentive, whenever I needed help with the platform they were there to answer my questions to which they responded clearly and concisely.

Remmington

Reviewed January 2018

Great platform for anyone wishing to develop mobile application, regardless of coding knowledge.

Quick development, reliable customer support and improved customization.

PROS

When a colleague recommended Buildfire for work, I doubted there could exist a platform where I could develop mobile applications with no knowledge of coding. While I am conversant with mobile application development, I was looking for something to help reduce the workload, and Buildfire was it! The platform offers a wide variety of templates with lots of customization options which help develop functional, aesthetic applications for my work projects. Not only does the Buildfire platform improve my productivity, but it also does so at a fraction of the cost I would pay other developers to create the applications.

CONS

At first I found it challenging to navigate the dashboard, but the launch of the 3.0 dashboard made the platform significantly easier to use, at least for someone who has been using Buildfire for a while.

Reviewed July 2018

Very bad. Customer support is terrible

Not much benefit but a lot of grief

PROS

Anything I like is overshadowed by their non-existent support -- the worst I've experienced from a tech firm.

CONS

Support is non-existent. The first fault with my app and it was a major one, was the app started displaying black (blank) screens. This took over 2 months to get fixed. Every time I asked for an ETA they just blew me off. Meanwhile user satisfaction plummeted. The second major fault that occurred is the RSS feed plug-in stopped working. I reported this fault in early May and it is now 18 July with no fix and no ETA on a fix. I have even cc'd one of the founders into my repeated attempts to get support but received only silence. Again, user satisfaction for the app is in the toilet. And Buildfire doesn't care.

Information Technology and Services, 11-50 employees

Reviewed August 2016

Love the product! Especially after the 2.0 release

I'm a software develop who stopped developing public websites for a while and moved that over to WordPress so I focus on business logic. Finally I can do the same on mobile. The biggest game changer for me was the developer support to add custom plugins to bridge the feature gap.

PROS

Super simple to use Feature Rich Allows developers to develop on the platform

CONS

Some hardware integrations are not there like NFC and iBeacon. However to be fair I'm assured they are coming soon

RIDWAN

Reviewed January 2018

I have been searching for the best app builder until I found BuildFire

PROS

The app gave me the chance to customize without coding background. I enjoy the good customer support offered BuildFire. Just a click and the support center are live with me. With the sophisticated features of BuildFire I easily built an app in couple of days.

Robert

Reviewed January 2018

The best platform for building mobile apps without coding experience!

I was able to create a mobile app for my website through the use of buildfire click and drop interface

PROS

I was faced with the challenge of creating a mobile app for my business, but I had no coding experience, so I searched for reputable click and edit platforms like buildfire. I fell in love with Buildfire platform because it is simpler and easier to use than the other platforms I tried, No coding experience is needed to produce highly engaging and professional looking apps. I am very happy with newly launched version 3.0 of buildfire because of the improved interface and simplicity of the click-and-edit experience.

CONS

The makers of Buildfire should create more video tutorials to help new users of the product although the interface is quite simple to use and the learning time is short

Catharine

Reviewed December 2017

i am a satisfied customer

PROS

I was going to give buildfire 3 stars because I had trouble using their dashboard, but ever since they launched the new 3.0 version of the dashboard, it's way easier and offering additional features that we hadn't thought about - that really enhanced the quality of the product and customer experience.

Jackie

501-1,000 employees

Awesome!!!

PROS

I love this platform because I was able to build an app without coding. I didn't spend money on additional training. The app maintenance is well priced

Imam Al

Reviewed February 2018

This app is just marvelous!

App building at ease without any coding required.

PROS

This app is just simply great! The best thing is that I am a beginner in coding but still I was able to make an app with Buildfire! App delivery is easy. No hassle. Customer support is also great. I was stuck, I needed help and I found out that there is always someone to help. Tons of ways to customize from the given widgets and templates. With Buildfire anyone is able to create a big fortune with a little cost.

CONS

It needs some time to get used to with the interface of the editor as a lot of customization widgets and templates are given. Better video support would be really helpful.

Onome

Computer Networking, 1 employee

Used less than 6 months

Reviewed October 2018

using buildfire

PROS

I needed an application for my blog, went on search and found buildfire. I was marvelled at the name but then gave it a shot. It wasn't all that bad, buldfire had beautiful features and the interface was cool. You can create your application with your smartphone if you do not have access to a laptop. I also loved the selection of icons. With buldfire you don't need coding skills

CONS

Buldfire was somewhat confusing and it took me a while to come to terms with the functionality of the platform.

Adeshina

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2017

Great application for the value of money charged

Low maintenance and upkeep No coding background needed Great customer support

PROS

My joy knew no bounds when I finally detect buildfire. buildfire is on fire.... I mean they are hot. one of the great things i like about the software is the fact that it's user-friendly and requires no coding background. The challenge i have, when i want to develop my app, is lack of coding knowledge. In most cases the tech guru make the process even complicated and costly. But since i've come across buildfire, the process became excruciatingly easy. the software has Low maintenance and upkeep. No coding background needed. most importantly, i need to say that they have Great customer support and many templates to select from and fantastic customization.

Rusty

Non-Profit Organization Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed November 2019

Worst company I have ever worked with

PROS

I like the price- until I realized what you got with the price.

CONS

- Nonstop issues - changed plugin numerous times - the app simply has never worked or functioned properly since day 1 - customer service is horrible, no phone number to call, and takes days on average to them to respond - lots of staff turnover, never know who to contact

Amber

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed January 2019

Buildfire is an excellent resource!

We have had an excellent experience with Buildfire. We are a small nonprofit with limited resources and staffing. Because of this, it is nice to have a phone app that is easy to use and affordable.

PROS

The software is easy to use and offers many options.

CONS

Sometimes the site lags when updating or changing items.

Reviewed December 2017

I used to spend tons time and money on apps that I was building. Now it's so much easier and faster.

The main benefit I got was that I didn't have to learn to code.

PROS

I don't need to hire a team of developers or spend a fortune by ordering another app. It was super easy since they have a lot of templates and you can customize everything. I love it! Also, I needed to contact customer support for more details about my project and I got everything sorted out really fast.

Stephen

Computer Networking, 2-10 employees

Reviewed October 2020

Deceptive practices

I found a way to burn over $1,000

PROS

The app builder worked so well in the initial build sections that I assumed unlocking the paid features was going to be a continuation of the same type of performance.

CONS

It was only after subscribing to access the locked sections that I discovered that the app builder was not working. Their instructions were not congruent with the actual app builder and their subscription fees were not disclosed. They are willing to provide features as part of a package deal only if you call them out on false advertising.

Reason for choosing BuildFire

I did not choose Buildfire over others I chose others over buildfire

Penny

Reviewed June 2017

Lots of glitch in app

PROS

This is a click and edit DIY platform so you don't need to become a technology guru to make an app. The navigation is smooth, intuitive, and easy

CONS

I have a branding problem with them. I paid a full subscription but they don't know how to removed their buildfire branding. so i just quit

Judy

Reviewed November 2017

Easy and Simple To Operate

PROS

I was looking for a quality and professional mobile app for my business. Just when I was about to give up, a friend of mine referred me to BuildFire mobile app building platform. The way they deployed Cloud, SaaS, Ios Native, and Mobile Android Native was terrific. You also get to enjoy support and training through Webinars, Live Online, Documentation, and In Person. The app is easy to use and customize to my preference. Try it and experience service beyond expectation.

CONS

It was hard for me to operate the editor. I was forced to Google to understand the editor features.