• icon"Widgets and plugins was the best options I enjoyed using them for my core uses. As According to my experience I want to suggest beginners like me to use BuildFire, which will be the best app for you."
  • icon"I also loved the selection of icons. With buldfire you don't need coding skills."
  • icon"The user interface is great. I easily figured out how to use their tools and plug-ins."
  • icon"No reasonable explanation to customers but only endless waiting."
  • icon"The customer service is among the worst I have experienced in my professional career."
  • icon"Without a desire to pay for their custom design services, I was stuck in their boring, stock options with no flexibility."

All BuildFire Reviews

Akansha

Best App builder that saved me!

It will save a lot of your time and money. You have a direct say in how you want your app to be like that's the best thing I like about them

Pros

I was revolted when I knew that is building an app is not only learning about coding and the concept. I struggled so much to learn it and it was of no use. Then I came across Build Fire and I was so happy with it. It is user- friendly, you can make an app in just three steps and you get to use your customizing skills. Also, there is a part of the cost of devolving which they are very open about and the delivery was on time. I really am a happy app maker now, and soon going to launch my second app.

Cons

It just takes time to get used to the editor, but then that's on your speed so that's not really on you. The app is pretty much perfect.

Best Self App Publishing Platform

It was a great experience. I have used the "other guys" before and was not pleased with my final product. This is a solid platform that does not look like a cookie cutter app, which is what the competition offers.

Pros

The ease and quick ability to design, build and publish an app is second to none. They have all of the needed tools, support and UX to build not just any old app, but a great looking app with ease!

Cons

It takes a few minuets to get used to their building interface. But once you get the hang of it you are good to go!

Reasons for choosing BuildFire

The ability to create anything that I desired. Most of the competition on the market for these online interface app builders are set to a template that you cannot change. Buildfire lets you change what you want and create what you need.

Reasons for switching to BuildFire

Ease of buildout, customization and customer support

Jimmy

Poor customer service, glitchy experience

I love the idea of an app like this, and was excited to try it out...On paper, everything looks good with Buildfire. Now it has almost been a month since we made the jump to a paid plan and it has been just one hurdle and headache after another. Long review short, their customer service has been appalling and the app has been glitchy and filled with problems. I deal with apps like this and their customer service teams on a weekly basis, and to me, the Buildfire team is as poor as it gets. Despite having "Premium Support" at this plan level, I am lucky to get more than 1 or 2 responses a day on their chat or via email in regard to fairly straight forward issues. Half the time their responses are irrelevant to the subject at hand, or I am told they forwarded it to another team, who then never actually does anything. It genuinely feels like they don't care and are making no effort to actually help. Their failure to really do anything to help has delayed our pretty basic app from launching for multiple weeks. Some of the reasons it has been denied has been for basic features that fail to meet app requirement guidelines. My patience has run out and I am resorting to leaving these reviews as maybe this will wake them up and actually help out a paying customer. I wish we had found another solution, instead of wasting countless hours and headaches with this company.

Pros

I love the concept, I want this to work well and I completely understand the value a mobile app builder like this brings to the world.

Cons

The customer service is among the worst I have experienced in my professional career. Despite paying for premium support, I am lucky to get 1 or 2 messages a day, and I am even luckier if that response is even relevant to my original question or actually solves or helps the problem at hand. Their failure to help a new user has made the process of trying to get our app approved almost one month long, with the issues we've encountered being fairly simple. I understand tech has a steep learning curve, have built websites and have experience building similar digitial setups. Having a strong customer service team or at least decent is vital in this day and age. I feel the experience with Buildfire has fallen short in every way and as a result I am leaving this review instead of having the power to fix the issues I am experiencing.

Amy

Customer Service appalling

Even though am paying customer, in the tier where I cannot reach an individual to speak to. I get reply emails with same message "we are looking into it" and it has been several weeks. I am severely disappointed.

Pros

Features are easy to use, there is a learning curve but easy to overcome.

Cons

All the information in my app disappeared and literally nobody has been able to give a competent reply as to what happened.

Reasons for switching to BuildFire

sophisticated platform and layout in buildfire. Not really a point if all your app disappears.

Milica

Great team, very helpful regarding the whole process, excellent app!

Pros

I must say I was sceptical at the beginning but had the best experience. I really felt it was easy to get app and easy to work with. The background coding is no needed, so it was easy to work with. The maintenance and upkeep are minimum. Then there are a lot of templates that you can work with and customize it like you want, there is a wide range of things that you can do actually. I was very pleased with apps features.The good thing was, that there was a fraction of the costs for developing. So, they were very open about the pricing and it was delivered like we agreed. We had very smooth communication and they tried to help out. Though, I had a lot of questions and sending tons of mails. Eventually, I'm very satisfied how they managed the situations we had. I mean, I was open to try it out and it turned out good. Big thumbs up for everything!

Kevin

excellent experience!

BuildFire it's a platform that allows beginners in coding to fulfill their dreams, they make the app making process easy and fast, the quality of their work is excellent. Also, their customer supports it's great and attentive, whenever I needed help with the platform they were there to answer my questions to which they responded fast and clear. BuildFire it's definitely the company you are looking for if you lack the ability to code, their service is professional and serious, I will use their service again so I recommend it.

Pros

For coding beginners like me this platform is great, with them I was able to make the app of my dreams. Furthermore, their customer supports it's fast and attentive, whenever I needed help with the platform they were there to answer my questions to which they responded clearly and concisely.

Remmington

Great platform for anyone wishing to develop mobile application, regardless of coding knowledge.

Quick development, reliable customer support and improved customization.

Pros

When a colleague recommended Buildfire for work, I doubted there could exist a platform where I could develop mobile applications with no knowledge of coding. While I am conversant with mobile application development, I was looking for something to help reduce the workload, and Buildfire was it! The platform offers a wide variety of templates with lots of customization options which help develop functional, aesthetic applications for my work projects. Not only does the Buildfire platform improve my productivity, but it also does so at a fraction of the cost I would pay other developers to create the applications.

Cons

At first I found it challenging to navigate the dashboard, but the launch of the 3.0 dashboard made the platform significantly easier to use, at least for someone who has been using Buildfire for a while.

Shane

Lack of Options, Lack of Support

Pros

The Buildfire platform is super easy to use if you're just a run of the mill consumer who wants an easy app and you aren't picky about design, customization, or anything else. The pricing also isn't bad if that's all you're after

Cons

If you want a true customizable experience where you can make an app really YOURS, this isn't the system. I battled their setup for several months trying to make something that was unique and eventually conceded that it wouldn't happen. Without a desire to pay for their custom design services, I was stuck in their boring, stock options with no flexibility. While working with them, I received an email saying my account had been disabled, but when I contacted them all they said was "oh, it's fine", even though nothing supported that statement. Very confusing, frustrating, etc. They also do not have a proper system to handle two factor authentication which is standard on most Apple accounts now. You have to schedule a call with a tech who is in Milan, not in the US, english is only "so/so", and you have to do this every single time you want to edit the app or push new versions live. Definitely not user friendly.

Jessica

Great Team - Easy to Use- Slower App

I think in the world we live in, our customers are going to expect instant loads and may not come back to something that take seconds... Which seems super silly but it is what it is. There also has been quite a few glitches with our app. I have never developed an app, so perhaps this is normal.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use buildfire and work with the team. They are great.

Cons

The app can be fairly slow at times and according to the team, there is no fix to this...

Great Starter App

Overall the experience has been good.

Pros

Once you get familiar with the software it is rather easy to navigate yourself around the app. This is perfect for someone who is trying to get a starter app off the ground before spending lots of money on a fancy one.

Cons

customer service is not available on the weekends or after 5 pm.​. if your app goes down you are screwed until they back in the office.

nicole

Easy to Use Bad Service

What’s the point of having an app that isn’t functional and no one can answer your questions?

Pros

They are better than appypie as it relates to features and overall look. BUT I have been looking for a e-commerce app builder for a while and I came across this one hoping it would sync my website to the app as they stated they could do. Yet when I started developing my app, I emailed the team to let them know the sycn was not working. They kept telling me they were fixing the problem, 1 month passsed and I had to email them asking what’s the status (since I didn’t notice a change from my end) they told me there’s a full system error and their IT team is working on fixing it. They never got back to me about the status yet they kept emailing me asking me to purchase their services. How can you email me about buying a service from you but you can’t give me an update on a very important feature? Terrible and 3 months later I still haven’t heard anything from them so I’m still looking for a app that will fulfill my request.

Cons

Customer service only cares about making a sale and not Helping with issues.

Nibaruta

In top 10 mobile app builder

from setting up to choosing the best design everything is smooth. if you are good with graphics you can wow your clients. i would recommend it for small companies and individual websites

Pros

If you have a personal website, a small company that contains less information, or any website with few pages this is one of the platforms to use. Drag n drop integrated 3rd party systems like login using google or Facebook. designing wise with good graphics you can have your app looking nice n professional. one-click app builder based on your website.

Cons

as data or pages become more app can be slow or could crash sometimes. advanced apps won't be something to attempt here

comparing features and smoothnesss

Adeshina

Great application for the value of money charged

Low maintenance and upkeep No coding background needed Great customer support

Pros

My joy knew no bounds when I finally detect buildfire. buildfire is on fire.... I mean they are hot. one of the great things i like about the software is the fact that it's user-friendly and requires no coding background. The challenge i have, when i want to develop my app, is lack of coding knowledge. In most cases the tech guru make the process even complicated and costly. But since i've come across buildfire, the process became excruciatingly easy. the software has Low maintenance and upkeep. No coding background needed. most importantly, i need to say that they have Great customer support and many templates to select from and fantastic customization.

Lorenzo

Great Builder, Too Expensive

Phenomenal!! The builder is incredible it was just too expensive.

Pros

I think BuildFire is the best WebApp builder out there. The only problem is the pricing is just way to high.

Cons

I did not like the costs involved. There are many similar quality app builders you can use that are like 50% less in cost.

Reasons for choosing BuildFire

I ended up going with goodbarber

Olivia