• Pros

• "I love how easy it is to use buildfire and work with the team. They are great. "

• "The software is easy to use and offers many options. "

• "Features are easy to use, there is a learning curve but easy to overcome."

• Cons

• "Only thing is it takes a little time for me to get use to the editor. Overall of good platform.. "

• "Overall their platform is flawless but as there is a saying nothing is perfect. I had issues while publishing my application but that too was due to the fact that I didn't follow their guidelines. "

• "It takes a few minuets to get used to their building interface. But once you get the hang of it you are good to go! "

Browse BuildFire Reviews

Akansha from SEO Mentor

Best App builder that saved me!

It will save a lot of your time and money. You have a direct say in how you want your app to be like that's the best thing I like about them

Pros

I was revolted when I knew that is building an app is not only learning about coding and the concept. I struggled so much to learn it and it was of no use. Then I came across Build Fire and I was so happy with it. It is user- friendly, you can make an app in just three steps and you get to use your customizing skills. Also, there is a part of the cost of devolving which they are very open about and the delivery was on time. I really am a happy app maker now, and soon going to launch my second app.

Cons

It just takes time to get used to the editor, but then that's on your speed so that's not really on you. The app is pretty much perfect.

Chris from The River Church

Best Self App Publishing Platform

It was a great experience. I have used the "other guys" before and was not pleased with my final product. This is a solid platform that does not look like a cookie cutter app, which is what the competition offers.

Pros

The ease and quick ability to design, build and publish an app is second to none. They have all of the needed tools, support and UX to build not just any old app, but a great looking app with ease!

Reasons for Choosing BuildFire

The ability to create anything that I desired. Most of the competition on the market for these online interface app builders are set to a template that you cannot change. Buildfire lets you change what you want and create what you need.

Amy from HUMC

Customer Service appalling

Even though am paying customer, in the tier where I cannot reach an individual to speak to. I get reply emails with same message "we are looking into it" and it has been several weeks. I am severely disappointed.

Pros

Features are easy to use, there is a learning curve but easy to overcome.

Cons

All the information in my app disappeared and literally nobody has been able to give a competent reply as to what happened.

Jimmy from Findlay Hats

Poor customer service, glitchy experience

I love the idea of an app like this, and was excited to try it out...On paper, everything looks good with Buildfire. Now it has almost been a month since we made the jump to a paid plan and it has been just one hurdle and headache after another. Long review short, their customer service has been appalling and the app has been glitchy and filled with problems. I deal with apps like this and their customer service teams on a weekly basis, and to me, the Buildfire team is as poor as it gets. Despite having "Premium Support" at this plan level, I am lucky to get more than 1 or 2 responses a day on their chat or via email in regard to fairly straight forward issues. Half the time their responses are irrelevant to the subject at hand, or I am told they forwarded it to another team, who then never actually does anything. It genuinely feels like they don't care and are making no effort to actually help. Their failure to really do anything to help has delayed our pretty basic app from launching for multiple weeks. Some of the reasons it has been denied has been for basic features that fail to meet app requirement guidelines. My patience has run out and I am resorting to leaving these reviews as maybe this will wake them up and actually help out a paying customer. I wish we had found another solution, instead of wasting countless hours and headaches with this company.

Pros

I love the concept, I want this to work well and I completely understand the value a mobile app builder like this brings to the world.

Cons

The customer service is among the worst I have experienced in my professional career. Despite paying for premium support, I am lucky to get 1 or 2 messages a day, and I am even luckier if that response is even relevant to my original question or actually solves or helps the problem at hand. Their failure to help a new user has made the process of trying to get our app approved almost one month long, with the issues we've encountered being fairly simple. I understand tech has a steep learning curve, have built websites and have experience building similar digitial setups. Having a strong customer service team or at least decent is vital in this day and age. I feel the experience with Buildfire has fallen short in every way and as a result I am leaving this review instead of having the power to fix the issues I am experiencing.

Cesar from tk tecnologia y servicios

Diseño de Apps

Para aplicaciones sencillas en donde no necesitas ninguna herramienta de marketing, es algo costosa. Sin embargo recomendada por su gran facilidad y libertad a la hora de crear aplicaciones con imagenes de fondo y escritos.

Pros

Tiene una interfaz bastante intuitiva, permite construir fácilmente una aplicación sin tanto problema, ademas que te da opciones de colocar fondos para las diferentes pagina de la app lo que permite crear aplicaciones llamativas y bonitas.

Cons

No permite el uso de paginas web sin certificado SSL. Pero en general muy buena plataforma.

Milica from iTutorGroup

Great team, very helpful regarding the whole process, excellent app!

Pros

I must say I was sceptical at the beginning but had the best experience. I really felt it was easy to get app and easy to work with. The background coding is no needed, so it was easy to work with. The maintenance and upkeep are minimum. Then there are a lot of templates that you can work with and customize it like you want, there is a wide range of things that you can do actually. I was very pleased with apps features.The good thing was, that there was a fraction of the costs for developing. So, they were very open about the pricing and it was delivered like we agreed. We had very smooth communication and they tried to help out. Though, I had a lot of questions and sending tons of mails. Eventually, I'm very satisfied how they managed the situations we had. I mean, I was open to try it out and it turned out good. Big thumbs up for everything!

Kevin from corposalud

excellent experience!

BuildFire it's a platform that allows beginners in coding to fulfill their dreams, they make the app making process easy and fast, the quality of their work is excellent. Also, their customer supports it's great and attentive, whenever I needed help with the platform they were there to answer my questions to which they responded fast and clear. BuildFire it's definitely the company you are looking for if you lack the ability to code, their service is professional and serious, I will use their service again so I recommend it.

Pros

For coding beginners like me this platform is great, with them I was able to make the app of my dreams. Furthermore, their customer supports it's fast and attentive, whenever I needed help with the platform they were there to answer my questions to which they responded clearly and concisely.

Olivia from Sunic fastfood

I used to have some issues with the older versions but the latest version is awesome!

It made my work more efficient.

Pros

It makes it possible for easy delivery Low maintenance cost and upkeep. Compared to the older versions, I now spend just a fraction of what it used to cost me. There is no coding background needed.

Cons

Like I stated earlier, I have next to nothing to complain about with this new version. However, the only area I think the producers may need to work on (although I don't really see it as a problem anyway) will be in the area of providing of customization. It was a bit hard to customize without coding background, but I later figured out how to bypass it without much ado. Overall, I won't really see that as a con

Zuzana from Softchoice

An application to develop App without using line of code

I apply it once to analyze the potential of the product and I also needed to develop several simple applications in a project that was taking place and I needed something that would allow me a quick development, however I consider that it is not a very powerful tool I prefer to work through the programming already which gives me a higher quality job.

Pros

It is an ideal application if you want to make an application without the need to apply programming especially in the case that it is a not-so-large project and is short of time or simply, it offers a variety of advantages such as multiple downloads, user session, notifications payments are made monthly

Cons

It is not a tool that can cover complex projects, in addition to the registration conditions they offer that they want to develop the app, rather they should offer the tools to develop without the need for a code line.

Shane from Coldwell Banker Real Estate

Lack of Options, Lack of Support

Pros

The Buildfire platform is super easy to use if you're just a run of the mill consumer who wants an easy app and you aren't picky about design, customization, or anything else. The pricing also isn't bad if that's all you're after

Cons

If you want a true customizable experience where you can make an app really YOURS, this isn't the system. I battled their setup for several months trying to make something that was unique and eventually conceded that it wouldn't happen. Without a desire to pay for their custom design services, I was stuck in their boring, stock options with no flexibility. While working with them, I received an email saying my account had been disabled, but when I contacted them all they said was "oh, it's fine", even though nothing supported that statement. Very confusing, frustrating, etc. They also do not have a proper system to handle two factor authentication which is standard on most Apple accounts now. You have to schedule a call with a tech who is in Milan, not in the US, english is only "so/so", and you have to do this every single time you want to edit the app or push new versions live. Definitely not user friendly.

nicole from Eshays

Easy to Use Bad Service

What’s the point of having an app that isn’t functional and no one can answer your questions?

Pros

They are better than appypie as it relates to features and overall look. BUT I have been looking for a e-commerce app builder for a while and I came across this one hoping it would sync my website to the app as they stated they could do. Yet when I started developing my app, I emailed the team to let them know the sycn was not working. They kept telling me they were fixing the problem, 1 month passsed and I had to email them asking what’s the status (since I didn’t notice a change from my end) they told me there’s a full system error and their IT team is working on fixing it. They never got back to me about the status yet they kept emailing me asking me to purchase their services. How can you email me about buying a service from you but you can’t give me an update on a very important feature? Terrible and 3 months later I still haven’t heard anything from them so I’m still looking for a app that will fulfill my request.

Cons

Customer service only cares about making a sale and not Helping with issues.

Adeshina from Gemstone Marketing

Great application for the value of money charged

Low maintenance and upkeep No coding background needed Great customer support

Pros

My joy knew no bounds when I finally detect buildfire. buildfire is on fire.... I mean they are hot. one of the great things i like about the software is the fact that it's user-friendly and requires no coding background. The challenge i have, when i want to develop my app, is lack of coding knowledge. In most cases the tech guru make the process even complicated and costly. But since i've come across buildfire, the process became excruciatingly easy. the software has Low maintenance and upkeep. No coding background needed. most importantly, i need to say that they have Great customer support and many templates to select from and fantastic customization.

August 2016

Daniel from Madain Corp

August 2016

Love the product! Especially after the 2.0 release

I'm a software develop who stopped developing public websites for a while and moved that over to WordPress so I focus on business logic. Finally I can do the same on mobile. The biggest game changer for me was the developer support to add custom plugins to bridge the feature gap.

Pros

Super simple to use Feature Rich Allows developers to develop on the platform

Cons

Some hardware integrations are not there like NFC and iBeacon. However to be fair I'm assured they are coming soon

Remmington from Tyche Designs

Great platform for anyone wishing to develop mobile application, regardless of coding knowledge.

Quick development, reliable customer support and improved customization.

Pros

When a colleague recommended Buildfire for work, I doubted there could exist a platform where I could develop mobile applications with no knowledge of coding. While I am conversant with mobile application development, I was looking for something to help reduce the workload, and Buildfire was it! The platform offers a wide variety of templates with lots of customization options which help develop functional, aesthetic applications for my work projects. Not only does the Buildfire platform improve my productivity, but it also does so at a fraction of the cost I would pay other developers to create the applications.

Cons

At first I found it challenging to navigate the dashboard, but the launch of the 3.0 dashboard made the platform significantly easier to use, at least for someone who has been using Buildfire for a while.

Outstanding Experience!

Pros

My favorite part is the fact that I don't know how to code and I was able to make an app I wanted. On top of that, they provides great customer support. When I needed help I just started a live message thread and someone replied right away to help me.

RIDWAN from blacksatino.com

I have been searching for the best app builder until I found BuildFire

Pros

The app gave me the chance to customize without coding background. I enjoy the good customer support offered BuildFire. Just a click and the support center are live with me. With the sophisticated features of BuildFire I easily built an app in couple of days.

Robert from Rogela Technologies

The best platform for building mobile apps without coding experience!

I was able to create a mobile app for my website through the use of buildfire click and drop interface

Pros

I was faced with the challenge of creating a mobile app for my business, but I had no coding experience, so I searched for reputable click and edit platforms like buildfire. I fell in love with Buildfire platform because it is simpler and easier to use than the other platforms I tried, No coding experience is needed to produce highly engaging and professional looking apps. I am very happy with newly launched version 3.0 of buildfire because of the improved interface and simplicity of the click-and-edit experience.

Cons

The makers of Buildfire should create more video tutorials to help new users of the product although the interface is quite simple to use and the learning time is short

Amber from First Priority of Tampa Bay

Buildfire is an excellent resource!

We have had an excellent experience with Buildfire. We are a small nonprofit with limited resources and staffing. Because of this, it is nice to have a phone app that is easy to use and affordable.

Pros

The software is easy to use and offers many options.

Cons

Sometimes the site lags when updating or changing items.

Jessica from Iris Global

Great Team - Easy to Use- Slower App

I think in the world we live in, our customers are going to expect instant loads and may not come back to something that take seconds... Which seems super silly but it is what it is. There also has been quite a few glitches with our app. I have never developed an app, so perhaps this is normal.

Pros

I love how easy it is to use buildfire and work with the team. They are great.

Cons

The app can be fairly slow at times and according to the team, there is no fix to this...

Great Starter App

Overall the experience has been good.

Pros

Once you get familiar with the software it is rather easy to navigate yourself around the app. This is perfect for someone who is trying to get a starter app off the ground before spending lots of money on a fancy one.

Cons

customer service is not available on the weekends or after 5 pm.​. if your app goes down you are screwed until they back in the office.

Marquis from Flawless Media

Great Custonee Care!

I used this app to build a travel app for my country. It’s great!

Pros

I liked the fact that the customer care is the most important.

Cons

I’m still learning to code. I wish they had more information on how to make custom plugins.

I used to spend tons time and money on apps that I was building. Now it's so much easier and faster.

The main benefit I got was that I didn't have to learn to code.

Pros

I don't need to hire a team of developers or spend a fortune by ordering another app. It was super easy since they have a lot of templates and you can customize everything. I love it! Also, I needed to contact customer support for more details about my project and I got everything sorted out really fast.

Easy App Builder

Pros

Good social networking features: BuildFire uses SmartPush technology, thanks to which you can quickly create multiple groups based on the business you are involved with and to the taste of your users. Users of your app can send comments, images and similar comments and SmartPush will always send notifications. You can also advertise events and sales for your business through this technology.

Cons

There are not enough comments: it might not be the most significant scam, but since BuildFire is a company launched recently, there are few comments from users about it. This also means that there is a small community of support and difficulty in finding advice, a problem we encounter on several occasions.

Catharine from Industry Certification in Contract

i am a satisfied customer

Pros

I was going to give buildfire 3 stars because I had trouble using their dashboard, but ever since they launched the new 3.0 version of the dashboard, it's way easier and offering additional features that we hadn't thought about - that really enhanced the quality of the product and customer experience.

Jackie from Software Guidance & Assistance, Inc. (SGA, Inc.)

Awesome!!!

Pros

I love this platform because I was able to build an app without coding. I didn't spend money on additional training. The app maintenance is well priced

I wanted to make an app, and having a lot of trouble in finding quality software. Until I found this

Pros

Easy delivery is the best thing they have right now. You get exactly what you need. Low maintenance and upkeep, you don't have to worry about anything else when having this around. No coding background needed, like mine, you can just pick up your idea and turn it into reality.

shital from Ops!

It was very easy and good for building app

Pros

I loved this site because it is very easy to build app from this site. This site does not any coding skill . There are many best templates so app looks very good. This site also have very good customer support .

Cons

There are no cons , this site is ossum . I have not seen such a good website . There is no problem in this website.

Imam Al from Sigma Solutions Ltd

This app is just marvelous!

App building at ease without any coding required.

Pros

This app is just simply great! The best thing is that I am a beginner in coding but still I was able to make an app with Buildfire! App delivery is easy. No hassle. Customer support is also great. I was stuck, I needed help and I found out that there is always someone to help. Tons of ways to customize from the given widgets and templates. With Buildfire anyone is able to create a big fortune with a little cost.

Cons

It needs some time to get used to with the interface of the editor as a lot of customization widgets and templates are given. Better video support would be really helpful.

Chantelle from Fiverr

An amazing and intuitive piece of software to use for building applications.

Pros

Not only is the BuildFire app incredibly easy to use with its intuitive dashboard, but I was extremely impressed when I found out that there were a good amount of templates to choose from. I figured that you would end up getting just the bare bones, but no you can actually customize each template as you develop your application. As my application grew during development, I was able to tweak the design to fit in the features I wanted.

Cons

The only con that I came across was that it took me quite a bit of time to get used to how the editor worked. However, their great customer support was able to answer my questions.

UMAIR from Malta software house

An amazing app building platform

I saved a lot of money and time and built my app without any hassle.

Pros

due to the lack of the coding knowledge, it was almost impossible for me to build my app but all thanks to BuildFire app's intuitive dashboard and a variety of amazing and customizable templates, Now I'm owning and successfully running an app. The best thing is whenever I needed help very fast and responsive customer support was just a click away. It just saved a lot of money which I was going to spend for training and hiring app developers.

Cons

it took me a little time to get used to the editor but once I read its blog I immediately was on the go.

Ghazanfar from Earthsearches

One of the Best App Builder Program For People

Pros

This app help me to changes setting and customize without any coding or programming. Its takes less than 10 mint for app building.

Cons

I built an attractive application with in 5 minutes. Really useful app for people which not know much about application development.

olugbeko from seyifocus

Industry: Building Materials

Works great! I've created many apps with it,

i have been able to create apps without coding knownledge

Pros

Works great! I've created many apps with it, I'm using the Galaxy S7 by the way. I was so happy at the opportunity given to create a mobile app without me having prior coding experience, i was so happy at this

Maria from Daffodil International University-DIU

I attracted by this management solution strategy.It fulfills my requirements.

Pros

It quickly filters the options bt the features, price & quality i need.It selects products to compare side by side.

Cons

The site it can improveis the UI desing & It can offer a online course for teaching the code for the beginners. Without this all are excellent.

Judy from TELMICAN GLOBAL ENTERPRISES

Easy and Simple To Operate

Pros

I was looking for a quality and professional mobile app for my business. Just when I was about to give up, a friend of mine referred me to BuildFire mobile app building platform. The way they deployed Cloud, SaaS, Ios Native, and Mobile Android Native was terrific. You also get to enjoy support and training through Webinars, Live Online, Documentation, and In Person. The app is easy to use and customize to my preference. Try it and experience service beyond expectation.

Cons

It was hard for me to operate the editor. I was forced to Google to understand the editor features.

BuildFire is very reliable with their customer support

I was worried about building my business app and then I came across BuildFire online. I checked their services and platform and I got the solutions to my problems.I wanted to know more details about their service that is why I contact their customer support. After contacting I decide to order it.I created my app with a low price.They are very reliable about their project. After six months to till now, I don't face any problem with my app because it is really easy to customize. I have an awesome experience with their work.It's appreciable customer support.

Pros

Great customer support Good selection of templates + available customization Fraction of the cost of developing Easy delivery

A very useful

The app is easy to use and I was able to build a mobile app pretty quick for my course and published it in less than a week

Pros

Easy delivery I don't need to coding background. Very easy and fast build up an app Great customer support

Pradeep from Mechanical or Industrial Engineering

It is just an awesome app for building an app

It is just an awesome app. I will definitely recommend others to go for this. Hope this will develop more and give more comfort for the users in future.

Pros

Awesome! I have used many platforms but this is the one I am most satisfied with. For beginners like me this is the best platform. I built many apps quick and easy. Mostly the time should be spent in coding. But when I started this one all coding are done by them which is much better than anyone.

Cons

It took time for me to understand the editor at the beginning. Now, I totally cleared all my problems.

Very bad. Customer support is terrible

Not much benefit but a lot of grief

Pros

Anything I like is overshadowed by their non-existent support -- the worst I've experienced from a tech firm.

Cons

Support is non-existent. The first fault with my app and it was a major one, was the app started displaying black (blank) screens. This took over 2 months to get fixed. Every time I asked for an ETA they just blew me off. Meanwhile user satisfaction plummeted. The second major fault that occurred is the RSS feed plug-in stopped working. I reported this fault in early May and it is now 18 July with no fix and no ETA on a fix. I have even cc'd one of the founders into my repeated attempts to get support but received only silence. Again, user satisfaction for the app is in the toilet. And Buildfire doesn't care.

JoannaMichelle Quero from Don Honorio Ventura Technological State University

Great experience and easy to use.

It's efficient and cost effective. No coding background needed.

Pros

What I like most about this software is that I was able to build my app easily within a week This is the best software to use if you have no coding background whatsoever like me. It's easy to understand and gives you everything you need. And if you have questions, they have great customer support.

Cons

I haven't encountered anything that I least like about it. So far it's doing great for me. it's very low maintenance and saved me a lot of time and resources.

Maria from MSD

Great service

Being able to build my own app!

Pros

I mostly liked that I didn't have any background in coding yet BuildFire made it easy for me to learn it and start building my own app Plus they have great customer support (Whenever I needed help I just started a live message thread and someone replied right away to assist me) and of course the fact that it's just a fraction of the cost for developing

Cons

It takes a bit of time to get used to the editor but once you have it's a walk in the park. overall a very good platform.

Best app builder software. Excellent customer service

I succeeded in creating a nice app that suits my interest easily and published it in no time.

Pros

what I love most is that the app creation tools are easy to use. There is a lot template to work with and the fact that I can actually customize my templates takes this app to a whole new level. Couple with great customer service, without coding experience this app made me look like a pro.

Cons

Sometimes it was difficult to figure out certain things in the app, I had a delay publishing my app because I didn't follow guidelines

Cliff from LT Academy

Support is good if you get people, no phone support, incompetence in publishing

not much, held our company hostage, no escalation with tickets

Pros

White Label, UI is great. Great people when you hear from them.

Cons

Im starting to see alot of smoke and mirrors. They use a ticketing system where people are grabbing tickets from all over the globe. Pretty sure these are UpWork contractors , although most seem to be very knowledgeable. no phone support at all evenn when you are engaged with them via email and ask them to call they refuse which makes context impossible in complex issues. We had 2 apps cloned from a published app that were submitted and have been rejected 3 times! for the SAME REASONS. They just "think" they fixed it each time. Our error is "location based" and they cant solve even though they were cloned from an app that was approved. Submitted tickets in all cases, the last case we submitted tickets 18 hours ago with zero response. Your "account manager" is not an account manager, never available. I cant tell you where they person is that sold us.. Sales is really responsive until the day they take your credit card.

Zozzy from LogMeIn

I had a great experience on buildfire.

I got a lot of benefits from this software,it built my desired app in no time and also there was no coding background needed.

Pros

It requires no coding background and also the delivery was so easy.This platform offers a great customer support too. What i like most is the widgets and plugin integrations, I was able to connect the app I built with my Stripe account to take payments .

Cons

The only thing was that it took me a little time for me to get use to the editor. Overall it is a great platform.

Justin from Macy`s

Absolutely the best App

I got my best and Will get more.

Pros

Absolutely astonishing service, highly skilled work with a strong taste of modern design and creativity. I was so happy that my colleague referred me to buildfire Mobile App development. I just had it with the other company that was working on building a website for us. I dropped them in a heartbeat after I saw the quality work this company put forth to help me as a small business grow within my network. Very satisfied

Tosin from Tosin Silverdam Media

It's nice faster easy to use without any problems

Pros

I needed to create an app for my website/blog, so a friend introduced me to BuildFire because I initially had problems finding the right developer for it. Honestly, I'm glad I found BuildFire, it's the best app builder I have come across, so easy to learn, this is the best for every beginner. I will definitely build my next app on it. Good thing is that you don't need any coding background and it has low maintenance. No complaints so far..

Easy to build

Pros

Anyone who has tried to learn programming can always tell you that picking a coding language and following through with the conventions of that language is a big headache. I had to resort to BUildFire. It started with a life chat and the rest is history. Now my dream app is up and running.

Cons

The pricing is relatively affordable and as such some innovative minds within poor countries in Asia, South America and Africa might find it too expensive.

It was really a nice experience using the buildfire platform.

It helps to get the things done quickly with your mobile...thanks

Pros

Great Customer Support!! BuildFire is a trustworthy platform for developing mobile apps. The sales team was really helpful and patient with me. They explained me the cost-effectiveness of using BuildFire compared to using agencies. Surprisingly, it was not the usual bunch of sales hoax.

Cons

Operating the editor is somewhat difficult, you have to spend some time to learn how to operate it...

Buildfire simplify the publishing process for the Android and iOS application stores

Pros

Buildfire provides unlimited email support, customized training, and consulting to make the application creator successful.

Cons

Although BuildFire is easy and intuitive to use, the training program is comprehensive and takes application creators through every step of the process.

Madeeha from AviNation

It Was The Best App I Ever Used.

Widgets And Plugins Options. User-Friendliness. Easy And Handy. Cost-Effective. Payment Methods.

Pros

The First and foremost thing is App is very simple to use for any user. I made an android app for my university course without any inconvenience and published it in no time. The best thing was using payment method via stripe account by merging it with app and also capable of connecting my vimeo accounts with it so I could link my visuals conveniently. Widgets and plugins was the best options I enjoyed using them for my core uses. As According to my experience I want to suggest beginners like me to use BuildFire, which will be the best app for you.

Cons

The only major problem I faced was getting handy with editor. It takes a bit while in order to learn how to use editor.

Sandra from Apex Laboratory, Inc.

No coding background needed and my business idea was eventually brought into reality like

Pros

Getting the right app builder for my business has been a problem I had to deal with for a long time. But having been recommended by a colleague to buildfire which gave me the exact response I wanted and customer support and more so, I had good selection of templates to my availability.

Cons

I actually found it a bit difficult getting acqujnttt with the editor. But we eventually worked things out though.