All Trafft Reviews

Raymond

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed November 2022

Zero Regrets. It's paid for itself already. My favorite purchase of 2022 so far!

My overall experience has been fantastic. I really have zero complaints. I needed a flexible booking service that was modern, simple, elegant with custom fields, sms/email notification reminders and follow ups and a system to handle payments without hassle while being easy for a visitor to navigate. Trafft aced everything. My only grump right now, is looking at the feature requests, I seen many that've been stagnant for over a year, particular features, that could be easily integrated/implemented but have not been....for a long time. It makes me question if any of my own suggestions will ever come to fruition. I know it takes time, but some of the features, are make or break, they're......absolutely necessary for some businesses. They've come a long way and you can see that via their roadmap, they're trying and that, is really what counts. I just want to see them try with some priority to some rather basic feature requests. Then...tackle the more complex, less time sensitive ones.

PROS

The simplicity of setting Trafft up is my favorite part. You don't need to fumble with anything, it's all very easy to set up and manage. It's modern, very slick interface, love the dashboard and virtually every feature is self explained. They've done a fantastic job annotating things to make them easy to understand.

CONS

First, the inability to refund. This, is a major issue. It's been mentioned and requested for over a year and they've not yet figured out a way to handle refunding. This absolutely needs to be addressed. Second, there's a few features, that really need to be added. 1. Disable On-Site payment PER service. 2. Option to only pull / charge funds AFTER the appointment has been approved. 3. Show Payment Form (On-site, Debit/Credit) within Appointment Details - How did the customer pay? 4. Fees for cancellations and terms/conditions for cancellation/refunds. 5. The ability to show visitors when you're Available / Not Available - easily fixed with a Landing Page Redirect or a toggle for NOT Accepting Appointments. 6. The mobile scrolling, needs a little bit of code love. It sometimes, hangs in an iframe when the user is scrolling. Other than these few things, Trafft is perfect.

Reason for choosing Trafft

Trafft stood out. There were a lot of features provided with their basic offering that others weren't offering. I do wish that they'd allow for us to have 15 features/integrations on the Tier 1 plan though, instead of making us buy two codes. But....it's absolutely still work it with one. The features that my specific plan comes with, really suited my needs and the purchase didn't break the bank. I enjoy supporting active developments and seeing products come to their maximum potential. Trafft, was already doing well but from the looks of it, they're bound to be the best booking system hands down. No doubt.

Reasons for switching to Trafft

Bookafy, even though I was an early adopter, they sort of told their user base to kick rocks after switching up their pricing/service plans. I thought that I was getting custom fields with my purchase of their AppSumo deal and upon noticing some time later and requesting why that wasn't available , I was told to upgrade. It was a bait and switch. Upon purchasing Bookafy, they said "all future features and updates" during the time they were running their promotion, well....that didn't hold true. A year or so later, they stiffed early adopters with a subscription plan and left out a few core, fundamental features that pretty much, everyone needs for a functional booking system (custom fields). Everything was dandy...up until then. Thus, making the purchase void of any use. Hence, I was very pleased to find Trafft. They, included custom fields. Thankfully. Now lets hope they don't do what Bookafy did with the bait and switch. (I know someone @ Trafft is going to read this. Don't. Do. It.) Be good to us Sumo-lings. Don't betray us like some of the other vendors have. Take care of us and we'll happily continue to fund your venture. :)

Thank you, Raymond, for this detailed review. Wish you many many bookings.

Replied November 2022

Tanya

Professional Training & Coaching, 1 employee

Reviewed August 2022

I love the customization

PROS

I've used a lot of apps, especially scheduling tools. They are the lifeblood of my business. I tried out Trafft thinking "this can't be for me - I'm a service/consulting pro". I thought it was more for brick & mortar businesses like salons. Boy, was I wrong. I love that Trafft has so much included - and that you can customize literally everything, including the email & SMS notification wording (which is a big deal for me since I like communications to be in my brand voice). It's easy to set up. I was up & running with my own domain & SMTP email and had about 5 different services ready to book in just a few hours. Yes, I recommend this as a scheduling tool. Great app and it will replace two others I had before!

CONS

Nothing critical I can think of. I would like more of a one-click option to create a booking link for each calendar.

Reason for choosing Trafft

I got a great deal, and I also love that Trafft allowed for greater flexibility with the branding and appearance of my booking pages.

Reasons for switching to Trafft

The other program did not allow any customization of the email notices. The emails were incredibly bloated with too much info that got lost for my clients.

Thank you so much for your detailed review. Wish you many many bookings.

Replied September 2022

Katja

Education Management, 1 employee

Reviewed May 2024

Great product

I really love Trafft. Luckily I was able to purchase it on a one-time payment. Otherwise it would still be cheaper than the system I used before.

PROS

I like the ease of setting the website up. It is simply to fill in and to create various appointment options easily.

CONS

In the beginning I could choose 10 different feature options but now I can't choose anymore. Please sort that out!!!

Reason for choosing Trafft

I simply can't get to grips with Calendly

Reasons for switching to Trafft

Paying £££ yearly versus a one-time payment

Yavuz

Information Technology and Services, 501-1,000 employees

Reviewed December 2021

This app great

PROS

It's a very good application, don't let the hands of the software developers be touched by a stone.

CONS

I don't like the design in this app and their pricing is high for middle eastern countries.

Replied December 2021

Steve

Photography, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2024

Scheduling software in a class of its own

One aspect that truly sets Trafft apart is their top-tier customer service. Their team is proactive, attentive, and always willing to go the extra mile. Any questions or issues I've had were addressed promptly and professionally. It's clear that they prioritize customer satisfaction above all else. Trafft effortlessly takes the hassle out of scheduling, making it an ideal choice for those seeking a time-saving, efficient solution. I wholeheartedly recommend Trafft for anyone in need of a robust and easy-to-use Scheduling Software.

PROS

Trafft provides an exceptional experience with their Scheduling Software, offering an intuitive, user-friendly interface that expertly combines simplicity with powerful features.

CONS

I haven't found anything I don't like with trafft

Reasons for switching to Trafft

I just wanted a change and I really liked the look of the booking experience with Trafft, once I got into the product back end I was very impressed and found everything so intuitive

Abhi

Computer & Network Security, 2-10 employees

Reviewed July 2022

Traftt opened up a whole new world of coaching for us.

Trafft has been a great addition to my consulting business. Using Trafft, I was able to easily set up a booking website, where clients could come, and book 1:1 coaching sessions with me. Since it already has calendar integration and payment gateway built-in, it saves a lot of back and forth on getting confirmed bookings. Love the product!

PROS

- Easy scheduling - Single view team-calendar - Ability to add multiple employees - Setup multiple locations - Create new services mapped to each location - Integration with Stripe - Setting availability/leaves on the calendar - Booking Website

CONS

- Ability to customise a few elements, like, footer on the booking website - Booking website needs a host page

Reason for choosing Trafft

- Unique features, like, a single view calendar and locations - Ability to create dedicated, nice-looking pages for each service - Map different services to different locations/employees

Hi Abhi, Thank you so much for your kind words and for the review. Wish you many bookings.

Replied July 2022

Burak

Education Management, 11-50 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Expectation exceeded

Overall, Trafft makes a really very very good impression. If you want to manage appointments in your company, you can't and shouldn't avoid Trafft.

PROS

The simple and intuitive user interface and the management of multiple users is what puts Trafft ahead of the competition. It's really easy to use and very customizable. And then on top of that, the price, simply unbeatable! Also there is the important Google Calendar connection and synchronization with Trafft.

CONS

It lacks a mobile app for iOS but the website is super adapted to mobile devices. It would be a nice to have

Reason for choosing Trafft

We really liked the UX and UI and how intuitive everything is.

Reasons for switching to Trafft

The pricing and customization options of Calendly

HI Burak, Thank you for your kind words. A mobile app is planned for the future, so stay tuned! We wish you many bookings, all the best.

Replied March 2022

Marek

E-Learning, 2-10 employees

Reviewed March 2022

Really good software with a lot of potential

PROS

Ease of use. Stellar customer support. Integrates with your calendar. Automatic reminders. It's got everything you might need in a booking software

CONS

There were some glitches with calendar sync and email notifications, but these were solved within a few days by the support team. The Zapier integration is rather limited still, because it doesn't let you send information from custom fields/questions if you have a short questionnaire after the booking calendar

Reasons for switching to Trafft

Amelia didn't have automatic reminders built in, and it wasn't looking like they were planning to develop them

Hi Marek, Glad to hear that you like our product and that you are satisfied with our support. Wish you many bookings.

Replied March 2022

Linda

Management Consulting, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2024

Professional booking system at minimal cost

I bought a lifetime offer, so I'll never have to pay again for a recurring subscription app.

PROS

Features and integration with Zoom, Google Meet, Zapier and booking calendars

CONS

The jump in price to get the features I needed was double the starting place.

Reason for choosing Trafft

Lifetime deal and had the features I needed to buy and forget about it in the future.

Reasons for switching to Trafft

I got tired of paying the annual/monthly charges - too expensive.

Erik

Non-Profit Organization Management, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Very capable and affordable appointment booking software

Setting up appointments with people, especially in different time zones.

PROS

Trafft is easy to use and configure. It's all pretty intuitive and it works well for team calendaring too.

CONS

It is relatively new so it took some time for features to be rolled out, but it's got pretty much everything you need. We are still happily using it.

Reasons for switching to Trafft

Calendly was boring. It worked but it didn't continue to innovate. Also, the way it managed meeting types was a bit awkward

Vance

Marketing and Advertising, 11-50 employees

Reviewed September 2022

Full-featured online booking system

Very positive and I would highly recommend Trafft to anyone who's looking for an online booking system.

PROS

Trafft isn't any onling booking system with ridiculously low limits. They are generous with limits even on the free plan and affordably-priced tiers, and the number of integrations despite their age in the market is very impressive. The webhook feature recently implemented is a game changer because it opens up a lot of possibilities. We don't have to rely on Zapier for simple API calls anymore and can use Make (previous known as Integromat) instead and save on software costs.

CONS

I'm nitpicking but certain features are still not fully developed. For example, every employee/staff/service provider can only be tagged to a single location. In theory, this makes sense since one staff can only be in a single location at any one time. However, in cases where a business offers online appointments/events, for eg. teleconsults, Trafft should allow assigning more than one location.

Cost and use case

Cost and limits

Thank you so much for your detailed review. :) We wish you many bookings.

Replied October 2022

Eric

Think Tanks, 2-10 employees

Reviewed May 2022

Trafft-amazing!!

Amazing... Seriously. That is exactly the right word...

PROS

Before using Trafft, I tried other "similar" tools such as: Calendly, TidyCal, Zoom.ai, and others... If you compare the features side-by-side... Like me, you'll likely realize that Trafft stands head-and-shoulders above these other tools. There is little comparison really. From adding coupons, to group bookings, to crafting a complex series of notification steps --- Trafft is a flexible booking engine that is designed to act as a funnel.. I really can't say enough about their library of add-on features, their responsive client support, their beginner-friendly U/I... Wow. Wow... Wow... Both my wife are huge fans!! Keep up the good work Trafft!!

CONS

Nothing was hard. There is a bit of a learning curve, but the same is true for any new software you use for the first time. An on-boarding video series would have maybe proved helpful...

Reasons for switching to Trafft

Lacked the features I was looking for

Thank you so much for your kind words. Glad to hear that you like Trafft, more features are on its way, so stay tuned. Wish you many many bookings. All the best.

Mauricio

Marketing and Advertising, 2-10 employees

Reviewed June 2024

Excellent experience with Trafft for online appointment scheduling

After using Trafft for around 10 months, I cna confidently say it has been a great asset for our agency and our clients. The platform ongoing updates have made it one of the most robust tools for managing online appointments across various business types. Although there are a few customization limitations, Trafft remains an indispensable toool for effective online appointment management.

PROS

Trafft has been an outstanding tool for online appointment scheduling for our clients over the past 10 months. It has been constantly updated over that time making the tool even better and more complete. Trafft now stands as one of the most complete tools for managing online appointments for a wide variety of business due to its extensive features, integrationes and options. One of the best features for us as a digital agency is the agency dashboard, which allow us to manage and access all our clients accounts, enabling each client to have their own portal.

CONS

A few minor cons of Trafft include the inability to customize the client's portal with their own logo and colors, as these settings are currently configured for all accounts from the agency portal. Additionally, while the form can be customized, it lacks the ability to be divided into multiple stages like Typeform or Paperform, this limitation can make the registration process overwhelming if more information is required from the clients.

Reasons for switching to Trafft

I wanted a more robust tool for online appointment.

Kristin

Alternative Medicine, 1 employee

Reviewed April 2022

Great tool for coaches and online practitioners

I love the ease of use and how easy it is for potential/clients to book sessions. The interface is clean and appealing.

PROS

It is easy to use and has great features like automated emails, multiple services and easy set-up payment.

CONS

I wanted to use two different Trafft platforms for two different services. Both were hooked up to my main google calendar. Unfortunately, Trafft does not work with two users hooked up to one calendar, nor was I able to connect my zoom to more than one Trafft account. This was a huge disappointment. Another issue I had was that when I disconnected my google calendar and then reconnected it, ALL my existing bookings were lost (in google) and would not re-populate when I reconnected it. This means that I had to manually add all the existing bookings in my google calendar in order to not experience double bookings in the future. Customer service is OK, but not really fast or going the extra mile.

Thank you so much for your review.

Greg

Sports, 1 employee

Reviewed March 2023

The Perfect Booking system

It's perfect having tried lots of other booking platforms it's the best for my needs and the support is fantastic

PROS

It's quick to setup HIGHLY customisable and the development is quick and ongoing

CONS

iCal integration would be great rather than just Google

Thank you so much for your review. And also for the future requests, we will do our best to add it for the future updates. Wish you many bookings.

Replied March 2023

Marianne

Health, Wellness and Fitness, 1 employee

Reviewed October 2022

The booking app I've been waiting for!

Beyond the ease of use of the software, their customer support has been really good.

PROS

Their whole set up is great. There's a well organized dashboard that is easy to navigate. The email set up is great with pre-written emails that are customizable and you can add in your own custom emails. Setting up the services was also easy and they show up clearly and well organized on the booking app itself. It is very easy on the client end to sign up for appointments.

CONS

They don't have iCal integration yet so I needed a work-around via google calendar. So it is doable until they have that. They also don't yet have a way to pick an override date for events. Being a single employee business, I don't need the employee management items.

Reason for choosing Trafft

The features provided for a great price.

Reasons for switching to Trafft

Calendly has refused to do coupon codes for the whole time I have been with them (nearly 2 years) even though on their community pages many people were asking for them. They are also not inclined to add a set up for a recurring event that happens on a weekly basis. It's a whole work around to set up the email workflow for the reminders and other associated emails AND you have to figure out the timing of all the emails manually yourself.

Hi Marianne Thank you so much for your detailed review. This means a lot to us. Wish you many bookings.

Replied October 2022