• Pros

• "Best way to make your calendar sink up with your phone and your clients."

• "The customization of my Vyte scheduling page that I share out is a top favorite of using Vyte. The customizations and fairly easy settings area are top as well. "

• "Easy to set up. Nice UI and clear messages to end users (those I schedule with them)"

• Cons

• "I have heard complaints that it isn't as intuitive as it could be. But I recently saw a feature announcement from Vyte that they are addressing some of those concerns. "

• "There were some limitations around team functionality, but those were addressed soon after I inquired about them. Nothing stands out currently. "

• "Once I've set up a meeting, it is really hard to manage and re-schedule. Hard to find a "propose new time" option. "

Browse Vyte.in Reviews

Hussein from Next Decentrum

Best Calendar Scheduling Tool Hands Down

The ability to give the link to multiple people and have them schedule different times at the same time with minimal or no schedule conflicts, and less use of my time in the back and forth.

Pros

Ability to choose multiple time slots Ability to define multiple meeting places While the meeting is waiting to be confirmed the time slots are booked on the calendar so that there is no chance of double booking The main page is comprehensive and easy to use There is no need to choose a particular day, you get to see the whole calendar and choose what works for you They have an app that makes it easy to use on the phone Super easy and super fast

Cons

People do not know what will happen after they choose the dates. It would be great to have a message that shows that they will receive an email with the dates and it would also be helpful to have the ability to reserve the times on their calendar as well.

Iain from The GDPR Guys

Vyte make scheduling meeting's a breeze!

I am running a project where I need to talk with multiple people across a number of different operating companies in a group. This equates to over 200 meetings and therefore a nightmare to schedule. I should add that I am based in the UK and are holding these meetings across time zones spreading from Melbourne to San Francisco. Vyte has enabled me to send links to all participants to get them to schedule meetings based on matching their availability with mine. This has saved me hundreds of hours of administration and allowed me to focus on the delivery. I could not have done this project without Vyte!

Pros

Using Vyte has allowed me to schedule hundreds of meetings without the hassle of playing email ping pong between all the parties. The vote option is a great way to find the most suitable time for attendees Giving people the option of viewing your calendar to book their meeting slots was ideal for me when trying to schedule hundreds of meetings

Cons

The meeting invite has a link that goes back to vyte which is a little confusing for the other party when logging into my conference system. Easily fixed by setting the meeting invite information in the presets.

Jeff from Float into the Clouds

Great Appointment Scheduling App

Vyte has saved me a lot of time by not having to send emails back and forth to people to schedule meetings. Instead, I can simply direct people to my Vyte page and have them find a time that works for them, and me, by having them access my calendar. Furthermore, Vyte allows people to layer in their calendar and choose what way they want to meet (e.g. Facetime, call, etc.). Vyte is also responsive with their support and are constantly introducing new features!

Pros

That you can connect to MULTIPLE calendars that you have. Most of the event invite platforms like Vyte only allow you to connect to one calendar (e.g. one Google Calendar). However, as a consultant, I have a few different calendars from different clients, so being able to integrate all of them into Vyte is crucial so people can truly see when I have no appointments in any calendar.

Tyrel from Josiah Venture

A great tool for enabling people to schedule meetings with you.

Pros

The software is very useful for the specific purpose of allowing others to book meetings with you. You can set specific parameters of when and how long meetings can be. Meetings and locations are pending until approved by you. You personal calendars can link to it. You can also set up transition periods between meetings, so people cannot book you back to back automatically. It also allows you to add a button to your email signature and creates your own landing page. All in all very good.

Cons

The software does what it does well and served my purposes very well for the type of business I run and the number of meetings I have to schedule with people with my varied schedule. However, it is a limited function app for the cost for the pro version. If I did not need some of few key features, the free version would have worked fine.

Sean from Dominion Lending Centres Edge Financial

Leveled up on my Professionalism

The biggest problem it is solving is my time spent following up to book a call with new prospects and clients. It puts clients in the driver seat and gives them control over when we are going to meet.

Pros

Not only does it save me a lot of time in scheduling my appointments with clients, it also enhances my professionalism in the eyes of the client. I'm able to share when I'm available, and they can book a call with me when they are available. It sets me apart with the easy to use functionality and access to my calendar. I recommend Vyte more than any other software that I use for my business.

Cons

On occasion, I find that people don't follow the process of booking a call right to the end. If possible, it would be great to have scheduling all on one page.

Marco from Orange Business Services

Useful if your company restricts your email options

I have a much easier time to organize meetings with potential suppliers and partners without too much hassle and without sharing confidential information. It saves me time and it is secure.

Pros

I am using Vyte since my previous company moved to Office365 and disabled the possibility to book meetings with external parties. This is why I got into Vyte. It is very handy if you are synchronizing calendars across different accounts, too.

Cons

I had some glitches/bugs at the beginning, but they were promptly fixed. No special complain. I think it is a bit expensive, too. Some external user sometimes claim about usability problems, but I believe mostly they are lazy. They would prefer me to pickup a date or just be available whenever they won't and don't even try looking into Vyte (some people are terribly scared about new tools and technologies). I have never been able to pinpoint a real bug in Vyte when someone claimed that "it doesn't work".

Seth from Broad Center for Regenerative Medicine and Stem Cell Research

University Imaging Facility scheduling

Saves me the burden of having to stop what I'm doing to find a time to work with people.

Pros

I run a microscopy facility at a university which requires that I interact with many scientists. vyte simplifies scheduling and helps to remind me of who I've worked with on what projects and when. This has proved to be highly valuable for my facility.

Cons

Some user find vyte a bit confusing. They assume that only one suggestion can be made. Also, it would be useful to have the requester's name added to the subject line.

J. B. from Diaspar Software Services

Rock solid, dependable, and growing

I rely on Vyte as the centerpiece of my remote consulting practice. Without Vyte, I'd waste a lot of time booking appointments with clients. With Vyte, I can put that mindless administrative work out of my mind and focus on delivering value to my clients.

Pros

I like that Vyte is adding features while keeping the core system easy to understand and use. Ultimately, I just need to book appointments, receive notifications, and synchronize with my calendar. Whatever else Vyte does, at least it continues to do these things well. I also really like the ability to maintain a chat/message thread for each appointment. This helps me communicate effectively with clients, which they seem really to appreciate.

Cons

Vyte attempts to label appointment time options as "best for me", without letting me choose which time is actually best for me. This is minor, but confusing.

Bruce from St Alban's College

Vyte has changed the way I meet with people

My overall experience has been superb. It's the easiest way to schedule global skype calls and other local meetings.

Pros

I love the calendar integration and ability to manipulate my schedule for others to make bookings with me. I love being able to block out times and "force" meeting requesters to suggest multiple options. It is intuitive, easy to set up and functional. Probably my best tech spend in years. It has freed up so much time and admin hours. I also love how Vyte seamlessly manages timezone differences.

Cons

I like everything. I haven't come across any features that aren't available or ones that frustrate me.

Thomas from Tech Company

Industry: Computer Networking

Vyte

Pros

Best way to make your calendar sink up with your phone and your clients.

Cons

it can be slow at times but its so easy to use

Tim from GrowthPath Pty Ltd

Very helpful tool

Vyte is the best tool for collaboratively planning meeting, with some room to be even better. It has been very helpful to me managing my time with potential and current clients.

Pros

Vyte blocks all potential times in your calendar, unlike all other services I tried, so you can't double book while waiting for confirmation. It also has an easy to use 'find your own time' link. It integrates really well with Google's GSuite. People find it easy to use. It is the best in its class.

Cons

Notifications about when people have voted for a meeting time are easy to miss. Or maybe they are just not reliable. I wish there were some prefilled message options, and setting the location to be an online meeting service such as Zoom feels a bit of hack (it goes into the location field). There should be template messages sent to people when a meeting is confirmed, for example I would like to send a template message inviting attendees to try a test Zoom meeting before the real meeting.

Robin from EnabledForce

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Solid tool . . . in the process of becoming

I really like Vyte and recommend it to others on a regular basis.

Pros

There are so many things I like about Vyte. First of all, I love the obvious - how easy it makes scheduling meetings with others. I receive so many compliments from my customers about how effortless the experience is. I also really like the ability fo customize my page. It looks awesome and I am proud to have people see how professional I appear. :) It makes me look like a bigger organization than I am.

Cons

The customer service is pretty awful. Not from a perspective of getting bad service. Moreover, I think it is just one guy (the founder) and it takes a bit to hear back from him. When I have a need/issue . . . I need help right away. Waiting 1 -2+ days kind of stinks.

Jess from The Yarnpreneur Society + Academy

I use this tool every. damn. day.

Has literally saved me countless hours of annoying, mundane scheduling.

Pros

I HATE messaging back and forth to schedule meetings. With a passion. This takes all frustration out of my day. It's seriously probably saved me hundreds of hours of back and forth emails, messages, you name it. Now, I just send someone my link and within 5 minutes we've got something scheduled. Boom. Easy.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of... I haven't used their paid features yet, although I have seriously considered it and might upgrade soon.

Great App!

Pros

I loved setting up meetings with Vyte. It was very easy to use and my clients appreciated its flexibility. The design is simple and seamless. I didn't have to take much time to learn how to use it.

Cons

There aren't any cons that have to do with Vyte, its programming or customer service. It is just that using it is an additional application to add to life.

Natalio from Divine Order

Nice product.

I'm scheduling clients with ease and confidence knowing my calendar is being used to give them availability. It's a really great service and well worth the fee.

Pros

What I like most about Vyte is that it was not well known in the US. It works great and the paid version has worked well for me.

Cons

In the beginning, it was difficult to understand some of the options presented when trying to schedule. After using it a while and reading about the options more, it became much easier to explain to potential customers.

January 2016

Steve from Publidom

January 2016

Very fast way to schedule meetings with my clients

I am a Senior account manager in a web advertising agency. Before, I used to waste a lot of time to schedule meetings with my customers. I tried a lot of scheduling tools but I finally chose vyte for the design and the simplicity. Vyte design is just wow, which is very important for us as an agency. You can fully customise it and we often have compliments about the tool by our clients who think that it is a tool that we built internally. Second thing I love with vyte is that I can use it in two ways with one tool. 1. I can either suggest available times to my clients and they just pick the time that works for them and everyone gets the confirmation in their calendars. 2. I can also let my clients book a meeting with me at a convenient time for them by sharing my scheduling link with them. I like how vyte syncs with my Google account and how fast it is to set an account, exactly two minutes. It is very easy to set the times when you want to accept meetings (for example, working hours only). Time zone management is just perfect also. And it is also very easy to reschedule a meeting. For me, vyte is the scheduling tools for people who care about design and simplicity of use : web agencies, tech companies, freelancers, ...

Response from Vyte

Replied February 2016

Hi Steve, thanks a lot for your kind words. Happy scheduling with Vyte. Cheers,

David from Woodbelly Pizza

Vyte helps savvy users mesh calendars with ease, works for novices too

I've used Vyte a number of times to mesh my constantly changing calendar with associates. Since other similar polling options don't update in real time I could take a booking and no longer be available. For those who aren't tech savvy, it's great to be able to interface without integrating calendars and offers another opportunity to share the beauty of integrating your workflow with others.

Pros

Sync with Calendar keeps me available but not double booked Simple interface Works for those who don't want accounts

Cons

Not streamlined, especially for non-tech savvy

Response from Vyte

Replied January 2017

Thank you David!

Joris from TheFamily

February 2016

Vyte, The perfect tool to schedule office hours and one-on-one meetings

I'm working at TheFamily, a startup accelerator in Paris. As a Partner, every week, I offer tens of office hour sessions to start-ups that are accelerated. Before, scheduling was a nightmare. I used to waste a lot of time because I had to go through an email ping pong to find a suitable time. Vyte litterally changed my life. I just had to set a scheduling page and share my link with anyone asking for a meeting. Personally, I added my vyte link to my email signature and anyone who wants to plan a meeting with me knows that he has to go through that link. It just took me 2 minutes to set my page. I just connected my Google calendar to be shown as busy when I already have a meeting planned. What is great is that vyte lets you set the times when you want to accept meeting requests on a weekly basis. In my case, I set my page to only accept meetings in the morning. Anyone visiting my page sees when I am busy and picks an available time. Period. Now, my diary is being filled automatically! All this for free. Love it!

Response from Vyte

Replied February 2016

Thks for the kind words and support ;)

The best scheduling service out there!

Vyte is the best scheduling manager out there. It has really helped office communication and productivity!

Pros

This software is easy to set up and start implementing with clients. I love how Vyte empowers the clients to schedule the meeting times and suggest locations rather than having to send numerous emails back and forth.

Cons

There is nothing I do not like about this product.

Ian from 1Day.io

Convenience for everyone

I used to cringe a little whenever I send someone the message, "When is the best time to talk?", not anymore with Vyte.

Pros

Very easy to use, I like that I can both post my availability and allow others to post their availability. Saves so much time!

Cons

It could get a little too chatty, with all the email notifications. But there's probably an option somewhere to reduce those (just haven't had the chance to figure it out).

Adrien from Conscience Libre

Best online meeting app

I use vyte since a few years now, and I'm totally happy about it. I use it at least once a week and it makes me save a lot of time with my online meetings. Avoid anoying never ending messages or e-mail exchanges about availability, and even more efficient than a doodle. In a word : Thank you !

Pros

Simplicity, efficacity, and elegance of the app.

Cons

Maybe lack of some advanced functionnality.

Vyte

I signed up for the pro account. It very quickly connected to my Office 365. Then something happened on their end and they added a feature and for almost three weeks I was unable to use the service. I contacted customer service several times and they finally got back to me after 3 weeks. They fix the problem and I was able to use it again.

Pros

It was very easy to use and set up. Lots of choices for connecting options.

Cons

When the company changes something on their end, it is difficult to reestablish connections. Their customer service is very slow.

UI and propose new time

For me, technical position it is easy to use. Sometime I get feedback from my colleagues it is not that useful and prefer getting Gmail Cal.

Jacob from Graf Technology, LLC

Industry: Computer Networking

Beautiful Interface and Very Functional

Very good support. Product is very easy to use.

Pros

Very easy to use for both the admin and the user.

Cons

A little pricey per user. Would like to see a 1-5 user plan, etc.

Earn a lot of time !

Very good tool to Organise my schedule,

Pros

This software allows you to be a lot more productive, its really a good way to manage your schedule

Cons

Some customers do not understand how to use it Its difficult to manage the link on a Mac

If Youre Still EMailing to Set Appointments There Really is a Better Way

Pros

The level of customization surpasses any other scheduling app.

Cons

Some measures could be taken to further enhance user experience. And the mobile app could use a refresh to make it feel more cohesive with the desktop experience.

Jennifer from Handcraft Consulting

Professional and simple scheduling

I value that the company is continuously growing and the few times I have reached out to the team for questions, they have not only responded timely, but if they told me something was soon to launch, I would see the update timely as well. Often growing companies like to promise what may be on the roadmap but then things change priorities and your desires are pushed into the wind. Not here. They are clear with what they are and aren't doing with the product. That's awesome.

Daniel from NewChurches.com

February 2016

Best app for multiple time zone scheduling

I tried a lot of apps but none of them beat Vyte for multiple time zone scheduling. Based in Nashville, I work with people all around the world specially in North America and in Asia. Scheduling meetings is generally a waste of time but it is even more complex when it comes to managing time zones. With vyte, I just send my custom link to my partners or clients. They see when I am available and can easily book a convenient time as vyte converts automatically my availability in their time zones.

Response from Vyte

Replied February 2016

Thanks a lot, Daniel!

Clemence anne from e-commerce

Good App but still need to be convinced!

It was not straightforward to build / set up the team I have not managed yet to link my google calendar to the app

Pros

the objectives of the app: setting up a poll in order to have visibility on external stakeholders calendar

Cons

customer service (online chat) is not very responsive this is not as clear as I would have hoped - still have not managed to link my calendar to the app

Good-looking but falls short.

Pros

Vyte does an excellent job of creating a sharp-looking "homepage" for individuals to engage with your calendar.

Cons

Consistent issues with API, specifically the interaction with Google's Calendars.

Great tool that is better than doodle

Increase meeting set up & options for bigger number of participants. Save time...

Pros

The features and integrations are much better thought of.

Cons

Not known by other users, and they are careful/hesitant using it...