Review Highlights

Pros and Cons

• icon"The vote option is a great way to find the most suitable time for attendees."
  • icon"Very easy to use, I like that I can both post my availability and allow others to post their availability."
  • icon"I loved setting up meetings with Vyte. It was very easy to use and my clients appreciated its flexibility."
  • icon"In the beginning, it was difficult to understand some of the options presented when trying to schedule."
  • icon"I have heard complaints that it isn't as intuitive as it could be. But I recently saw a feature announcement from Vyte that they are addressing some of those concerns."
  • icon"However, it is a limited function app for the cost for the pro version."

Have you used Vyte and would like to share your experience with others?

All Vyte Reviews

Evo

October 2022

Long time Vyte user with no need to change

I've turned 100% of my new client/prospect/chat with me scheduling over to Vyte. Seriously. I don't even look at my calendar. I send them the link, they do the rest.

Pros

Vyte just works. Once it's setup, with your calendars connected and your appointment types established, it runs itself. Seriously.

Cons

Some of the configuration is a little hidden and it takes me more than a few times to figure out where each setting I want to modify is stored.

Reasons for choosing Vyte

Price, but also I like having a slightly novel service. Hooray for the underdog!

Hussein

Best Calendar Scheduling Tool Hands Down

The ability to give the link to multiple people and have them schedule different times at the same time with minimal or no schedule conflicts, and less use of my time in the back and forth.

Pros

Ability to choose multiple time slots Ability to define multiple meeting places While the meeting is waiting to be confirmed the time slots are booked on the calendar so that there is no chance of double booking The main page is comprehensive and easy to use There is no need to choose a particular day, you get to see the whole calendar and choose what works for you They have an app that makes it easy to use on the phone Super easy and super fast

Cons

People do not know what will happen after they choose the dates. It would be great to have a message that shows that they will receive an email with the dates and it would also be helpful to have the ability to reserve the times on their calendar as well.

Seth

Industry: Research

September 2022

Great for Training my users

Pros

Vyte is essential for organize my training schedule and client consultation requests.

Cons

Clients find sometimes find multiple suggestions and setting time slot lengths confusing. I will say "request at least 2 hours" and user might suggest 2 consecutive one hour slots rather than 1 two hour slot.

Iain

Vyte make scheduling meeting's a breeze!

I am running a project where I need to talk with multiple people across a number of different operating companies in a group. This equates to over 200 meetings and therefore a nightmare to schedule. I should add that I am based in the UK and are holding these meetings across time zones spreading from Melbourne to San Francisco. Vyte has enabled me to send links to all participants to get them to schedule meetings based on matching their availability with mine. This has saved me hundreds of hours of administration and allowed me to focus on the delivery. I could not have done this project without Vyte!

Pros

Using Vyte has allowed me to schedule hundreds of meetings without the hassle of playing email ping pong between all the parties. The vote option is a great way to find the most suitable time for attendees Giving people the option of viewing your calendar to book their meeting slots was ideal for me when trying to schedule hundreds of meetings

Cons

The meeting invite has a link that goes back to vyte which is a little confusing for the other party when logging into my conference system. Easily fixed by setting the meeting invite information in the presets.

Jeff

Great Appointment Scheduling App

Vyte has saved me a lot of time by not having to send emails back and forth to people to schedule meetings. Instead, I can simply direct people to my Vyte page and have them find a time that works for them, and me, by having them access my calendar. Furthermore, Vyte allows people to layer in their calendar and choose what way they want to meet (e.g. Facetime, call, etc.). Vyte is also responsive with their support and are constantly introducing new features!

Pros

That you can connect to MULTIPLE calendars that you have. Most of the event invite platforms like Vyte only allow you to connect to one calendar (e.g. one Google Calendar). However, as a consultant, I have a few different calendars from different clients, so being able to integrate all of them into Vyte is crucial so people can truly see when I have no appointments in any calendar.

Sean

Leveled up on my Professionalism

The biggest problem it is solving is my time spent following up to book a call with new prospects and clients. It puts clients in the driver seat and gives them control over when we are going to meet.

Pros

Not only does it save me a lot of time in scheduling my appointments with clients, it also enhances my professionalism in the eyes of the client. I'm able to share when I'm available, and they can book a call with me when they are available. It sets me apart with the easy to use functionality and access to my calendar. I recommend Vyte more than any other software that I use for my business.

Cons

On occasion, I find that people don't follow the process of booking a call right to the end. If possible, it would be great to have scheduling all on one page.

Marco

Useful if your company restricts your email options

I have a much easier time to organize meetings with potential suppliers and partners without too much hassle and without sharing confidential information. It saves me time and it is secure.

Pros

I am using Vyte since my previous company moved to Office365 and disabled the possibility to book meetings with external parties. This is why I got into Vyte. It is very handy if you are synchronizing calendars across different accounts, too.

Cons

I had some glitches/bugs at the beginning, but they were promptly fixed. No special complain. I think it is a bit expensive, too. Some external user sometimes claim about usability problems, but I believe mostly they are lazy. They would prefer me to pickup a date or just be available whenever they won't and don't even try looking into Vyte (some people are terribly scared about new tools and technologies). I have never been able to pinpoint a real bug in Vyte when someone claimed that "it doesn't work".

Frédéric

October 2022

Indispensable

Un outil utile, pratique, fiable et peu coûteux pour le dirigeant

Pros

La solution se synchronise parfaitement à M365 Options de RDV posées dans l'agenda de manière automatique Réalisation d'une page de réservation simple, pratique et fonctionnelle

Cons

Pas d'application sur ANDROID ce qui simplifierait l'expérience utilisateur sur mobile

Tyrel

A great tool for enabling people to schedule meetings with you.

Pros

The software is very useful for the specific purpose of allowing others to book meetings with you. You can set specific parameters of when and how long meetings can be. Meetings and locations are pending until approved by you. You personal calendars can link to it. You can also set up transition periods between meetings, so people cannot book you back to back automatically. It also allows you to add a button to your email signature and creates your own landing page. All in all very good.

Cons

The software does what it does well and served my purposes very well for the type of business I run and the number of meetings I have to schedule with people with my varied schedule. However, it is a limited function app for the cost for the pro version. If I did not need some of few key features, the free version would have worked fine.

J. B.

Rock solid, dependable, and growing

I rely on Vyte as the centerpiece of my remote consulting practice. Without Vyte, I'd waste a lot of time booking appointments with clients. With Vyte, I can put that mindless administrative work out of my mind and focus on delivering value to my clients.

Pros

I like that Vyte is adding features while keeping the core system easy to understand and use. Ultimately, I just need to book appointments, receive notifications, and synchronize with my calendar. Whatever else Vyte does, at least it continues to do these things well. I also really like the ability to maintain a chat/message thread for each appointment. This helps me communicate effectively with clients, which they seem really to appreciate.

Cons

Vyte attempts to label appointment time options as "best for me", without letting me choose which time is actually best for me. This is minor, but confusing.

Tim

Very helpful tool

Vyte is the best tool for collaboratively planning meeting, with some room to be even better. It has been very helpful to me managing my time with potential and current clients.

Pros

Vyte blocks all potential times in your calendar, unlike all other services I tried, so you can't double book while waiting for confirmation. It also has an easy to use 'find your own time' link. It integrates really well with Google's GSuite. People find it easy to use. It is the best in its class.

Cons

Notifications about when people have voted for a meeting time are easy to miss. Or maybe they are just not reliable. I wish there were some prefilled message options, and setting the location to be an online meeting service such as Zoom feels a bit of hack (it goes into the location field). There should be template messages sent to people when a meeting is confirmed, for example I would like to send a template message inviting attendees to try a test Zoom meeting before the real meeting.

Robin

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

Solid tool . . . in the process of becoming

I really like Vyte and recommend it to others on a regular basis.

Pros

There are so many things I like about Vyte. First of all, I love the obvious - how easy it makes scheduling meetings with others. I receive so many compliments from my customers about how effortless the experience is. I also really like the ability fo customize my page. It looks awesome and I am proud to have people see how professional I appear. :) It makes me look like a bigger organization than I am.

Cons

The customer service is pretty awful. Not from a perspective of getting bad service. Moreover, I think it is just one guy (the founder) and it takes a bit to hear back from him. When I have a need/issue . . . I need help right away. Waiting 1 -2+ days kind of stinks.

Jess

I use this tool every. damn. day.

Has literally saved me countless hours of annoying, mundane scheduling.

Pros

I HATE messaging back and forth to schedule meetings. With a passion. This takes all frustration out of my day. It's seriously probably saved me hundreds of hours of back and forth emails, messages, you name it. Now, I just send someone my link and within 5 minutes we've got something scheduled. Boom. Easy.

Cons

Nothing that I can think of... I haven't used their paid features yet, although I have seriously considered it and might upgrade soon.

Great App!

Pros

I loved setting up meetings with Vyte. It was very easy to use and my clients appreciated its flexibility. The design is simple and seamless. I didn't have to take much time to learn how to use it.

Cons

There aren't any cons that have to do with Vyte, its programming or customer service. It is just that using it is an additional application to add to life.

Natalio

Nice product.

I'm scheduling clients with ease and confidence knowing my calendar is being used to give them availability. It's a really great service and well worth the fee.

Pros

What I like most about Vyte is that it was not well known in the US. It works great and the paid version has worked well for me.

Cons

In the beginning, it was difficult to understand some of the options presented when trying to schedule. After using it a while and reading about the options more, it became much easier to explain to potential customers.

Steve