• Pros

• "Easy to set up from the beginning also for new user"

• "It is easy to follow the instructions, most of the time, to set up."

• "I like I could set up account fast and get some support in the process, price was good and now I need nope got it 100!"

• Cons

• "Front page bit plain but once you figure out how to pump it up then its fine. Thats all. Rest just great for what you pay. "

• "Tables for images would stretch images looked way out of shape. There are no instructions on how to use it and you are left to your own devices"

• "More complicated to set it up during using with more function and the team support is great to fix"

Browse Easy.Auction Reviews

Great value for money

Allthough not online yet as the website still is being customized right now, it really looks good.

Pros

Ability to have the site customized, ease of use, great value for money. Basic site is good but we needed some custom built features, fast response of the support. Communication can be a point of interest, skype or Zoom would be a good feature.

Cons

Lack of features in the standard website which was solved by customizing.

Reasons for Choosing Easy.Auction

It looks very easy to use, no nonsense.

Kurt from Healey's Auction Services

Best Online Auction Software on the Market for the Money

I have searched for software to run an online auction for over 3 years now, and have experimented with at least 5-6 different programs. Frustrated with programs that were too difficult to understand, listings that were too difficult to list and too time consuming to load photos, and NO support to boot, I almost gave up and decided that I would just have to settle for the big established online auctions and all their fees. Found Easy.Auction during a last resort search and thought maybe just one more try. Glad I did. Easy to navigate, setting up listings are quicker than any auction platform I've ever used (even the big guys), and words can not describe the superior support they have. When you have a question, it's answered immediately, and if you run into a problem, need something fixed, or even want to make a minor change in the program, it's done with lightning speed, no nonsense and done!! I can not recommend this program more highly and feel you will not be disappointed. I use it as a single user, but is can also be used and originally set up to run a multi user auction. Sure it takes a little learning curve like everything, but after playing around with it for 3 days and multiple questions, I feel comfortable with building an auction in no time at all. Seems bidder friendly, and I continue to find additional options which I can use to improve our auctions. The price points are cheaper than any other programs I have checked out and it is well worth it. I am receiving no incentive for this review, and just wanted to give my personal opinion based on my experiences with many of the different software programs available that I have tried. I am confident that you will be satisfied and Easy.Auction will ensure you success with your future online auctions.

Pros

Ease of listing items and photos. The support is beyond superior.

Cons

A little difficult to understand the administrator pages, could be simplified, but become easier with practice

Alan from St. Michael Fall Festival Committee

Easy Auction - easy and great value

Great experience.

Pros

The best thing is if you have questions the staff is on it, they have a very quick response time and normally whatever questions I do have are answered very quickly.

Cons

The demo needs to be more in dept, it was somewhat trial and error setting the program up.

Reasons for Choosing Easy.Auction

I was refered from another local church.

Dont Give Your Money Away

I paid my money and was able to start editing straight away. The next day their website was gone! my website was gone! I have sent numerous emails and had no response and cant continue to edit or publish my site. To bad if I actually had a Auction going 48 hours later their site cannot be connected too and am now going to Paypal to try and get my $180 back. "Disaster"

Pros

Some parts were easy to set up and with the option to add an app down the track was perfect.

Reasons for Choosing Easy.Auction

The reviews all looked good and it looked like it would do what I wanted - I want my money back!

Response from Eastern Unity

Replied June 2019

The client is 100% right. We underperformed due to an A2hosting.com mistake which they did not fix in a timely manner. We will refund the payment.

Kenneth from Tiger Reaux Enterprises

Industry: Online Media

Great experience all the way around. Tech support ready and willing to go the extra mile....

I am about to launch and operate my own online auction site. Whether or not it is successful will depend solely on my particular advertising and marketing strategy. The software does everything I need it to do at the moment. When and if changes are needed I am confident the tech support team will have my back.

Pros

The basic setup was quick and painless, but of course, nothing is ever just like you want it "out of the box". In that regard, I have been communicating with the tech team for about 2 months now getting everything just the way I wanted it. (To be fair the vast majority of the delay has been on my end; I am doing this piecemeal after my regular work hours). In any case, they have gone far beyond what I expected from them from customizing not only the functionality of my site but also working tirelessly with PayPal getting my payment and auto commission schedules customized to fit my particular needs. They have been very patient, courteous and responsive to my many, many, inquiries.

Cons

The software works really well... once you figure it out. There are still several functions that I do not know how to use - or even what they do exactly, like adding groups and editing group attributes and group values...... The tech team will answer any questions I have, so that helps. But a good users manual would be nice. It would ease the load on the tech team and help to reduce the learning curve attendant to using any new piece of software.

Peter from Xpress Auctions

SIMPLY THE BEST!

UNMATCHED!

Pros

The setup is really easy once one gets used to the plenty menu options. The customer service is super fast outstanding. I had some issues setting up the API for google maps and little this n that, but the help and support I got from these guys took my breath away. Starting a simple yet efficient and damn fast online auction site, you not gonna go wrong with this crowd for sure. I went through heaps of other platforms but either their pricing besides huge setup fees convince me to try easy auction. They actually let you use a demo site, complete with admin backend to play around and once you install their platform, you familiar with it all. Really super simple implementation. You subscribe, go to your webhost n point the DNS to easy auction DNS and thats it. Simple as that! Looking for simple yet sufficient auction platform with a price that wont make a hole in your pocket? Then you grab Easy Auction for sure.

Reasons for Choosing Easy.Auction

Low setup fee and fair monthly subscription fee. Thats beside the superfast reply and help with my initial enquiry.

Amber from Redstone Highlands

Auctions are a Success

Great choice for our company.

Pros

We have auctions for our 900 employess. Money raised goes to charity. The auction went so well! Everyone loved using the site. We had bidding wars for our items and raised much more than we ever did using silent auctions. We have had nothing but compliments on how fun and easy the site was for them to use. I enjoyed personalizing the site with new banners and adding our information. It was very easy to understand. Customer service is fantastic! Our email with questions were answered very quickly. Very polite and knowledgeable staff.

Cons

We did have some issues with getting emails from the sight. I had to remind people to check their spam folders to get their mail. It made it difficult for them to verify their account but I got around that by clicking "account doesn't need to be verified" since this site is used only for our employees we felt safe doing that. We had a tough time with just getting started joining but the customer service was amazing! They called us on the phone and walked us through it step by step.

Outstanding Customer Support Makes this a Winner.

Pros

What makes this software so great outside of a standard acceptable baseline of product functionality, is the superior customer support. We had many challenges throughout the setup process based on how we wanted to use the software. Customer support jumped in and helped us numerous times, often fixing the problem within one hour!

Cons

With a customer support department like Easy.Auction, any thing I did not liked was fixed nearly immediately.

Truly easy!

Easy.auction is very easy

Pros

The initial set-up is very easy and intuitive. To make more complicated adjustments is a bit more difficult, but their customer support team is very quick and responsive.

Cons

The interface is a bit plain - I wish there were more options in terms of appearance/customization.

Eli from Vidology

Great alternative to eBay for feeless selling

Pros

eBay has been taking more and more fees lately, and this has no fees. It also allows you to make it more of your own business instead of just a profile on an external site.

Cons

Their website is a bit outdated, and so is their customer support.

Olive from THIS'N'THAT AICTOPMS

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH easy.auction

Until I found easy.auction, I was extremely frustrated with other web plans and my hope of setting up my own auction site was fading fast. I am not a technically equipped and I require a lot of assistance. easy.auction set up is much simpler to manage and their support team are extremely knowledgeable. In additional, the response time is reasonable. The one off set up fee is worth every cent spent.

Pros

Simple language

Cons

Some features a little difficult to access

Christian from Classic Militaria Auctions

The best of the best

Pros

It's easy to use, great customer service (they even respond and make requests in the weekends)! They respond very fast, and have a fair price for their products. They can custom code everything you want, for a VERY fair price.

Cons

None, all perfect. Different sites/packages - They have evrything.

mohamed amine from ISI

A very powerful software

It is an easy to setup software very fast and reliable . We had a highly customized experience with Easy.Auction as we needed to make quite a few modifications from their core software. Their support team was able to accommodate our needs on short-notice .

Pros

Customer service,Flexibility,The software has lots of features that eliminate the need to develop from scratch.

mario from premium web service

It's a rare thing when you try a new service and it delivers 100%

I have a professional website and subscribers and it was all done and set up in one day. I was able to immediately attract potential customers and subscribers to the site. I now have a site to promote my Original art work and the art work of hundreds of another artist as well.

Pros

It's very easy to use. The support is very responsive and things get answered fast.Considering the cost and the functionality it's the best choice on the market!

Cons

A few more theme selections and text font styles would be a nice addition. A few more appearance selections to customize the site would also be welcomed. Maybe a backend that provided more guidance when setting things up.

Earnest from Bid 4A Dollar.com Inc.

Exceptional Service!

The folks at easy.auction have been a godsend for me & my company. They have helped us a couple of "know very littlies" build the site that we had envisioned. Whenever we've needed help they have been not only extremely professional and gracious they have been on time each time. Most issues that we have identified they have resolved in 30 minutes to an hour. I would not only recommend their service but I will implement their style of expedient and courteous customer service into my own business as well!

Pros

The ease of the process & implementation from concept to final product.

Cons

That I didn't find it sooner

Anna from -

Great support service and some wishes about functionality

Firsly, i want to admit that you have a greater support service. They helped me with many questions. And did it really fast. Secondly, interface is not very agile but has all the functions needed. But it would be great to have more functionality that you can adjust (like adding gallery, adding blocks on new pages etc) It's quite easy to user althogh you need some time to get used to it. No Russian language. So i had to translate all titles by myself.

Pros

- support service - price - functionalty - ease of use

Cons

- functionality is not adjustable - no Russian language - not many currencies

Brenda from H&H Action Auction

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

The Customer Service

I have had quite a few dealing with the customer service and I can honestly say they are quick, efficient, and responsive. It is very nice to not have to wait for customer service for a long period of time waiting for an issue to be resolved or question to be answered especially when it could affect your business! I would recommend them!

Pros

It is easy to follow the instructions, most of the time, to set up.

Cons

The functions especially on the administration side needs to be explained... maybe a tutorial would be nice and have the knowledge base updated for more FAQ.

Karen from Michigan CAS

I have been able to get things going but it took a extensive amount of time due to there is no suppo

It does allow you to create an item for auctions

Pros

I like that to give you the ability to do multiple listings of items for sale and auction with different dates

Cons

I do not like that it does not allow you to buy multiple auctions instead of a boat for auction item that to me was a selling point that easy auction just did not live up to you I do not like that it is difficult to function within is an option because there is no explanation of what are the tools are used for I do not like that it does not appear to have

Edin from cargo

Easy.Auction is Easy

I am with limited computer skills, yet they enabled me to set my auction site up within hours and I was up and running. My customers praise it for ease of use. People that use it like it, more business for me.

Pros

Easy Auctions is exactly that, easy to set up and easy to use. They provide exceptional support. If you need an auction site and want to have no problems, easy personalized setup, look no further this is the best. Guys you are the best. Thank you.

Cons

It has no problems or cons. It just easy and it works.

Kerry from HaiRadio.com

Excellent product and fantastic service are a winning combination..

As an entrepreneur I deal with software companies all the time and have found your company to be the best. I believe just about anyone can make a product but it's the people behind the product and the people in front of the product who matter most. Your company keeps the focus on a program that works efficiently and service that keeps everyone on track and informed. I thank you!

Pros

It is very easy to use!

Cons

I haven't discovered anything.

Tarak from T K Consulting Ltd

My overview of Easy Auction

I am new to the script (2 days only). I found it very easy to set up and the support has been very quick in responding. So far the setup has been a breeze. Easily 5 star rating...

Pros

Ease in setting up and ease of use. Good UI too.

Cons

The inability to customize it. The lack of control on working on the code is a limiting factor.

Anthony from Used-Fetish

So easy to use and quick response time for queries.

I have been looking around for a pre built auction site for ages. I was nervous about signing up - but I am glad I did. I really did have a fully functioning auction site in 5 minutes, which was easy to navigate and understand. I've emailed help on one occasion and the reply was within the hour. Can't fault this team.

Pros

The quick help from the team.

Cons

I'm still unsure on how to get the emails working and linked to the site.

Sam from Lotz International LLC

Industry: Wholesale

Very simple and with all main features included

Pros

Very simple platform. Easy to use. Does what it says very simple and to the point. Work fine and integration with PayPal is very simple.

Cons

We would like a couple minor things adjusted but it is fine so far. Support took a little while to respond and it was ok. So far haven't really need any major help. Could use a little more flexibility on self-customization.

Caroline from Toromont Cat

Very responsive team

Again very helpful platform, very responsive. We really appreciated everything they done for us.

Pros

The software is powerful and it suits our needs very well. It's flexible.

Cons

I wish we had a bit more control on the back end of the platform to customize but I asked them many tasks and they were very responsive and accomplished everything we needed.

James from ATB Reality TV

So far so good still have work to do. Gotta go.

No fees to the big boys. Fast access to list items we buy to resell.

Pros

Cons

No live phone support. It's a pain to have to go back and forth with emails much easier to get someone on phone and get everything done in one call.

Mandi from 3Bsellouts

Easy to Set Up and Use

Pros

It is pretty simple to set up and use, looking forward to using it more. I like the simplicity the most about the software.

Cons

Wish it had more color options, colors are a little bright in the background. I wish it had a simple theme that does not look so busy.

Fariwar from FarmInvent

Satisfied customer!

Easy.Auction is a star at giving instant support! We are in the middle of the process to build my custom designed auction website with standard components. The process is going very smooth.

Pros

Lots of standard components but there is enough room for custimization

Cons

none this far

Best auction software available

Excellent value for money for the features and functionality provided

Pros

After trying numerous products, I settled on this for my client as it is easy to use, which is exactly what the client wanted.

Cons

The base package is pretty basic, best to start with the plus package.

Mike from Kanga Markets & Events

Great Service and Support

I have recently started using Easy Auction software. I am fairly new to this type of software and I have found it easy to use and the customer support to be quick and very helpful.

Pros

easy to use, great customer support

Cons

at this stage I haven't found any real negatives

John from Most Powerful Auctions!!!

The service and software are amazing! Complete professionals!!!

Pros

Simply its ease of use for an everyday person. Bid, win and pay! Super simple and great site design!

Cons

I honestly have no issues with the software. Any changes unneeded the service team took care of asap!!!

Rob from www.lelijke-eendjes.nl

Industry: Computer Hardware

Good value for money

We started with the easy.auction product a while back. Nice easy to use interfaces, very good support. All in all a good choice if you quickly want to start auctioning things

Pros

Nice easy interfaces

Cons

Limited choice of thems

Dave from The modtrader llc

Actually the best company i have found ,,, and they put up with a lot , im not the easiest

The way the site is structured makes it so easy to run

Pros

Best auction i have found so far ...has all the options i need to run a successful auction site .... glad i found them

lisa from Cherry Corner Auctions

Easy Auctions was easy to set up and for the value you cannot beat it

Easy auctions gives you step-by-step procedures to set your account up and get running with your auction online right away period very pleased.

Pros

Very user-friendly

Cons

Would like to be able to change the layout

Stacy from Xtreme Bid Auction

Recommend!

The customer service has been amazing! I highly recommend this software! Good price. Great features too!

Pros

Ease of use, customer service

Brian from Executive Travel

Great customer support, confusing product

For the money, this is a great service. When you have problems, they are very quick to reply. The issues for me come in the layout of the back-end, and the fact that they do not provide any video tutorials and refuse to do a GoToMeeting to show you how it works. You are meant to stumble around until you figure out where everything is and how it works, and for someone with limited time, that is less than ideal.

Pros

Once you get used to the software, it is fairly easy to use

Cons

The lack of pure customization. No Hex colors for background, can't alter the text font, can't build in HTML to customize it.

Barry from Geekbay

Easy Auction

I found it rather easy to set up my site and any problems that arose the support team were quick on hand to help sort it out. There is a couple of functions that could be added or made better but i'm sure they are sorting this out as i write this.

James from Walgreens

Great price and great software.

Pros

Software is easy to use and setup, the out of the box experience is actually pretty smooth and with a few simple inputs. Customer support catches on and provides quick answers that are usually spot on

Cons

The learning curve can be a bit steep, but customer service is prompt and helps with issues quickly as they arrise

Joseph from Clearance Auction

Industry: Business Supplies and Equipment

Easy Auction Review

This guys help me to take my business idea to the world with less technical knowledge. Very simple easy to use and the best of all they are very fast in all technical support issues. I will recommend them to anyone.

Pros

Very great technical support and easy to use product

Cons

nothing

wayne from Stockchest

Great platform and great choice for auction style website

This concept with the website builder is great, the cost is low and seems simple. However once you sign up and see how hard and painful it is to use it made me wish I didn't sign up. If you have a good working knowledge on how to use Wordpress then this will be simple however I found it hard and the support is not fully there.

Pros

The concept and ability to host your own auction for the price

Cons

To hard to use and the support side doesn't help.

maurice from jenden

top experience

Pros

the customerservice is really great, we use this system for several months now and all questions / requests are serviced within 24 hours ! Superb!

Cons

it is ok for the money ofcourse during using you see caps but the service desk will help you oot.

Daniel from Angels In Disguise

Awesome Tool!

Great auction tool.

Pros

Was great and easy to use. Also it was extremely affordable compared to the competition. Very pleased.

Cons

Only con is the price for a non-profit, but certainly cheaper than the others we have tried. Very pleased overall.

Cesar from Cubbo

It works well

The system is so easy to use, good. website design and the customer support is great. Great cost benefit.

Tony from Tom & Dan

The tech support is off the charts, almost immediate responses! 5 STARS!!!

Pros

Ease of configuration. Very easy to setup, and even more important easy to make changes. The interface is simple and easy to use!

Cons

Do not know yet. Just got started and everything is going well so far! Maybe make it easy to just change the header to a larger full header image>

Kenneth from Fairbury Auctions

Easy Auction Review

Easy to use software. Payment options need to upgraded. Easy to use software. Will continue to use and hope to see more upgrades. Would Recommend.

Pros

Easy To use

Cons

Modifications to site look. Needs to be more. Payment options need to be more automatic. Paypal Adaptive would be nice or something similar.

david from kindale

Easy to use and setup

I would recommend this to anyone looking to start there own auction site it has been easy to setup and get running and to have full control over your own site with out the add fees and limitations from free auction sites.

Pros

So easy to get setup and running right away. Lots of control over the picture witch is hard to find in other software. Easy to customize to have your own look and feel. Great customer service

Cons

Not much for cons, i think the administration page could use some work to make it a little easier to understand and find stuff.

Sidney from On Point Entertainment

Works great

I have not had any issues. I would recommend this software to anyone who wants or needs this function for their website

Pros

The support

Cons

None so far

Easy Auction

Pros

The easy use and easy to navigate through it.

Cons

Love this product. It is well worth the money

dallas from mile 23

OK. need more time to eval

learning curve is very tough with no "how to's" it will take a while to see if the platform will work for me.

Easy auction Review

Pros

Easy to set up from the beginning also for new user

Chris from Oil & Energy

BUYER BEWARE!!!

Pros

Nothing about them is good. BUYER BEWARE!!

Cons

They will take your money and then delete your site and not let you have it back! Beware!