What are Easy.Auction users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Easy.Auction software through verified user reviews

• icon"Was great and easy to use. Also it was extremely affordable compared to the competition."
  • icon"We had bidding wars for our items and raised much more than we ever did using silent auctions. We have had nothing but compliments on how fun and easy the site was for them to use."
  • icon"The software is powerful and it suits our needs very well."
  • icon"I'm still unsure on how to get the emails working and linked to the site."

Browse all Easy.Auction Reviews

• Have you used Easy.Auction and would like to share your experience with others?

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great value for money

Allthough not online yet as the website still is being customized right now, it really looks good.

Pros

Ability to have the site customized, ease of use, great value for money. Basic site is good but we needed some custom built features, fast response of the support. Communication can be a point of interest, skype or Zoom would be a good feature.

Cons

Lack of features in the standard website which was solved by customizing.

Reasons for choosing Easy.Auction

It looks very easy to use, no nonsense.

Kurt

Best Online Auction Software on the Market for the Money

I have searched for software to run an online auction for over 3 years now, and have experimented with at least 5-6 different programs. Frustrated with programs that were too difficult to understand, listings that were too difficult to list and too time consuming to load photos, and NO support to boot, I almost gave up and decided that I would just have to settle for the big established online auctions and all their fees. Found Easy.Auction during a last resort search and thought maybe just one more try. Glad I did. Easy to navigate, setting up listings are quicker than any auction platform I've ever used (even the big guys), and words can not describe the superior support they have. When you have a question, it's answered immediately, and if you run into a problem, need something fixed, or even want to make a minor change in the program, it's done with lightning speed, no nonsense and done!! I can not recommend this program more highly and feel you will not be disappointed. I use it as a single user, but is can also be used and originally set up to run a multi user auction. Sure it takes a little learning curve like everything, but after playing around with it for 3 days and multiple questions, I feel comfortable with building an auction in no time at all. Seems bidder friendly, and I continue to find additional options which I can use to improve our auctions. The price points are cheaper than any other programs I have checked out and it is well worth it. I am receiving no incentive for this review, and just wanted to give my personal opinion based on my experiences with many of the different software programs available that I have tried. I am confident that you will be satisfied and Easy.Auction will ensure you success with your future online auctions.

Pros

Ease of listing items and photos. The support is beyond superior.

Cons

A little difficult to understand the administrator pages, could be simplified, but become easier with practice

June 2022

No real inventory control

Good support response from the owners.

Pros

Downloads the different eBay fees, etc, automatically and provides monthly reports.

Cons

There is no real inventory control as the sold items are not deleted from the inventory. Support says there is a hidden column showing the number of items remaining. Why is this hidden? For me, nearly all items I sell are one-off and I want them deleted from my inventory once sold. Also, monthly net profit does not come near matching with figures from eBay reports.

Aaron

March 2022

Easy Auctions lives up to it's name

We use Easy Auctions to auction off classic car parts and memorabilia. It's worked wonderfully for our purpose.

Pros

Hands down the best part of Easy Auctions is the support team. All of our requests were answered within a day and they were able to fulfill almost all of our numerous requests. The interface is easy to use and set up. We were up and running in a day.

Cons

It would be nice if we could customize the UI more without needing to go to the Support Team. Thankfully, the support team is really responsive.

Shannon

Customer Service is top notch!

I honestly can't say that I have any experience with this software. I recently took over the position that handled the auction and have had quite a few questions on back-end workings. I have submitted quite a few support tickets and they were all answered fast and efficiently. My auction ends today (in 2 hours) and there was a timing issue that I didn't know how to solve. I sent a note into support and someone was back with me in (literally) 2 minutes. They fixed the issue and resolved all problems and questions right away!

Jeffrey

Charity Auction Success with Easy Auction

Due to the pandemic, our non-profit organization needed an online way to raise money that we normally did face to face at a gala. EasyAuction was an excellent tool to accomplish this task. Even though we're likely to return to face to face fundraising, we are also likely to continue to use EasyAuction as another way to reach our supporters.

Pros

Once I understood the administrative structure, it was very intuitive to use. The cost was very affordable and the ability to switch plans on the fly when we discovered we'd need to be able to create more items was really nice. By far the best thing was the responsiveness of the customer support team. Over the course of the month that we used to program, I made at least a dozen customer support requests. They were always prompt in their response and flexible in accommodating my requests. Best customer service experience I have encountered in a long, long, time, especially from the technology sector.

Cons

A visual diagram at the beginning that lays out the admin structure for various types of users (single versus multiple seller). The connectivity with PayPal wasn't clear initially. Again, pointing out that for a single seller, a simple check box and then entering the email in profile is all that was needed. I spent considerable unnecessary time investigating the PayPal sandbox function as well as various ways to configure API settings, that I didn't need at all. It's great that EasyAuction supports all of that functionality, but make it clearly that there's a simple path for basic users.

Reasons for choosing Easy.Auction

We chose EasyAuction because of its advertised utility and very reasonable price point. We weren't disappointed with that decision at all!

paul

cant say enough good things!

Pros

Despite that this software is relatively templated (which is not necessarily a bad thing), their support staff is more than willing to tweek the site to your specific needs. I have made NUMEROUS requests for changes some small some significant and 99% of them have been done...in 24 hours!

Cons

I wish the home page could be a bit more customizable.

Janet

Excellent Product

My clients love that they have an option for fundraising other than in person especially what we have experienced with the Pandemic.

Pros

I appreciate that the Tech Support is so responsive especially when you are in a timeline crunch.

Cons

I am not fond that each time you edit an item you have to reenter the date and times of the start and finish. It seems that that could be tweaked.

Reasons for choosing Easy.Auction

I selected this product because most of the other products take a percentage from the organizations auction items. I do not take a percentage. The reason clients hire us is to make a profit for their organization. We charge a flat fee for our services.

Outstanding Customer Support Makes this a Winner.

Pros

What makes this software so great outside of a standard acceptable baseline of product functionality, is the superior customer support. We had many challenges throughout the setup process based on how we wanted to use the software. Customer support jumped in and helped us numerous times, often fixing the problem within one hour!

Cons

With a customer support department like Easy.Auction, any thing I did not liked was fixed nearly immediately.

Jacquie

Best auction platform when you consider the price!

We were able to implement an online auction within a month and for less than $100. As a nonprofit just starting out, this was the perfect package.

Pros

1) I researched about 25 packages. Lowest I could find was for a basic package for $600 plus 6% of the purchases, which was far more than we were willing to spend on one event. Most packages were in the $THOUSANDS$! Easy.Auction was only $67 a month - and we needed it for only one month. 2) The learning curve was very fast - both for me and the users. 3) The support was fabulously fast - most times within a few hours. I was able to build a really simple auction site and have newbies use it.

Cons

1) Watch lists/outbid notices go to emails, not text messages. People don't want to watch their inboxes during an event, and many times the notices went to junk mail. This should be the developers' first priority - text messages are immediate and people act on them. 2) Although I learned it quickly, it would have been much, much easier to watch a training video (the only videos I could find were sales-oriented). Maybe the techs and I can do one together! :)

Price and easy of use.

Truly easy!

Easy.auction is very easy

Pros

The initial set-up is very easy and intuitive. To make more complicated adjustments is a bit more difficult, but their customer support team is very quick and responsive.

Cons

The interface is a bit plain - I wish there were more options in terms of appearance/customization.

Andrea

February 2022

Online auction for Volunteers in Colombia Foundation

It is super friendly to use. But keeps a professional appearance. Some people had some difficulties with setting up their account. support always responds very quickly with answers that are really helpful.

Pros

It was very user-friendly for the one that is using easy.auction.

Cons

that we could not show different valutas.

Eli

Great alternative to eBay for feeless selling

Pros

eBay has been taking more and more fees lately, and this has no fees. It also allows you to make it more of your own business instead of just a profile on an external site.

Cons

Their website is a bit outdated, and so is their customer support.

Kenneth

Industry: Online Media

Great experience all the way around. Tech support ready and willing to go the extra mile....

I am about to launch and operate my own online auction site. Whether or not it is successful will depend solely on my particular advertising and marketing strategy. The software does everything I need it to do at the moment. When and if changes are needed I am confident the tech support team will have my back.

Pros

The basic setup was quick and painless, but of course, nothing is ever just like you want it "out of the box". In that regard, I have been communicating with the tech team for about 2 months now getting everything just the way I wanted it. (To be fair the vast majority of the delay has been on my end; I am doing this piecemeal after my regular work hours). In any case, they have gone far beyond what I expected from them from customizing not only the functionality of my site but also working tirelessly with PayPal getting my payment and auto commission schedules customized to fit my particular needs. They have been very patient, courteous and responsive to my many, many, inquiries.

Cons

The software works really well... once you figure it out. There are still several functions that I do not know how to use - or even what they do exactly, like adding groups and editing group attributes and group values...... The tech team will answer any questions I have, so that helps. But a good users manual would be nice. It would ease the load on the tech team and help to reduce the learning curve attendant to using any new piece of software.

Harvey

Great Product!

Easy.auction has given my company a dedicated auction site and helped us to get more independent from Facebook - a platform we cannot control and one that increasingly is not friendly to our operation - with very little development time and expertise required on our end.

Pros

Easy.auction has proven to be very easy to setup and get operational. We were hoping to convert our Facebook following to our new Easy.auction-powered site and to do so quickly. We were live with auctions on day 8 after buying the license and 9 days after live-date we had 932 registered users and most were bidding. We are very pleased with the functionality and tech support has been amazing!! I've been using software to manage my life and businesses since 1986 and I have never received better support! The team is prompt, knowledgeable, courteous, and has been quick to make minor mods and have done so at no extra charge even when I offered to pay extra. My team and I are very happy with this product and are looking forward to implementing other tools that we haven't even taken advantage of yet.

Cons

I have encountered no significant negatives with easy.auction.

Reasons for choosing Easy.Auction

Easy.auction appeared to more nearly have the clean user interface and website appearance we were looking for as well as functionality compatible with our operation and methods.

Peter

SIMPLY THE BEST!

UNMATCHED!

Pros

The setup is really easy once one gets used to the plenty menu options. The customer service is super fast outstanding. I had some issues setting up the API for google maps and little this n that, but the help and support I got from these guys took my breath away. Starting a simple yet efficient and damn fast online auction site, you not gonna go wrong with this crowd for sure. I went through heaps of other platforms but either their pricing besides huge setup fees convince me to try easy auction. They actually let you use a demo site, complete with admin backend to play around and once you install their platform, you familiar with it all. Really super simple implementation. You subscribe, go to your webhost n point the DNS to easy auction DNS and thats it. Simple as that! Looking for simple yet sufficient auction platform with a price that wont make a hole in your pocket? Then you grab Easy Auction for sure.

Cons

Front page bit plain but once you figure out how to pump it up then its fine. Thats all. Rest just great for what you pay.

Reasons for choosing Easy.Auction

Low setup fee and fair monthly subscription fee. Thats beside the superfast reply and help with my initial enquiry.

Olive

MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE WITH easy.auction

Until I found easy.auction, I was extremely frustrated with other web plans and my hope of setting up my own auction site was fading fast. I am not a technically equipped and I require a lot of assistance. easy.auction set up is much simpler to manage and their support team are extremely knowledgeable. In additional, the response time is reasonable. The one off set up fee is worth every cent spent.

Pros

Simple language

Cons

Some features a little difficult to access

Tony

What a great product!

I highly recommend this product. You can build out a great looking auction site in a matter of hours. The Tech Support is incredible, and the value is second to none.

Pros

The Technical Support for Easy Auction is incredible. The software is extremely easy to use, but, I did have a few questions and needed a few modifications. Tech Support was right there for me, handling my inquiry expediently and efficiently. In addition, as mentioned, the software is so easy to use. I was overthinking on a few things, and Tech Support said, " no, all you need to do is this". So simple. The look of my final product is very professional. At such a great value, I was not expecting such a great looking auction site. VERY PLEASED

Cons

No real cons to speak of with the software. Paypal tends to take a higher fee than I'd like (not at all Easy Auctions fault) so we are working on alternative payment methods.

Amber

Auctions are a Success

Great choice for our company.

Pros

We have auctions for our 900 employess. Money raised goes to charity. The auction went so well! Everyone loved using the site. We had bidding wars for our items and raised much more than we ever did using silent auctions. We have had nothing but compliments on how fun and easy the site was for them to use. I enjoyed personalizing the site with new banners and adding our information. It was very easy to understand. Customer service is fantastic! Our email with questions were answered very quickly. Very polite and knowledgeable staff.

Cons

We did have some issues with getting emails from the sight. I had to remind people to check their spam folders to get their mail. It made it difficult for them to verify their account but I got around that by clicking "account doesn't need to be verified" since this site is used only for our employees we felt safe doing that. We had a tough time with just getting started joining but the customer service was amazing! They called us on the phone and walked us through it step by step.

Christian

The best of the best

Pros

It's easy to use, great customer service (they even respond and make requests in the weekends)! They respond very fast, and have a fair price for their products. They can custom code everything you want, for a VERY fair price.

Cons

None, all perfect. Different sites/packages - They have evrything.

mohamed amine

A very powerful software

It is an easy to setup software very fast and reliable . We had a highly customized experience with Easy.Auction as we needed to make quite a few modifications from their core software. Their support team was able to accommodate our needs on short-notice .

Pros

Customer service,Flexibility,The software has lots of features that eliminate the need to develop from scratch.

mario

It's a rare thing when you try a new service and it delivers 100%

I have a professional website and subscribers and it was all done and set up in one day. I was able to immediately attract potential customers and subscribers to the site. I now have a site to promote my Original art work and the art work of hundreds of another artist as well.

Pros

It's very easy to use. The support is very responsive and things get answered fast.Considering the cost and the functionality it's the best choice on the market!

Cons

A few more theme selections and text font styles would be a nice addition. A few more appearance selections to customize the site would also be welcomed. Maybe a backend that provided more guidance when setting things up.

Earnest

Exceptional Service!

The folks at easy.auction have been a godsend for me & my company. They have helped us a couple of "know very littlies" build the site that we had envisioned. Whenever we've needed help they have been not only extremely professional and gracious they have been on time each time. Most issues that we have identified they have resolved in 30 minutes to an hour. I would not only recommend their service but I will implement their style of expedient and courteous customer service into my own business as well!

Pros

The ease of the process & implementation from concept to final product.

Cons

That I didn't find it sooner

Anna

Great support service and some wishes about functionality

Firsly, i want to admit that you have a greater support service. They helped me with many questions. And did it really fast. Secondly, interface is not very agile but has all the functions needed. But it would be great to have more functionality that you can adjust (like adding gallery, adding blocks on new pages etc) It's quite easy to user althogh you need some time to get used to it. No Russian language. So i had to translate all titles by myself.

Pros

- support service - price - functionalty - ease of use

Cons

- functionality is not adjustable - no Russian language - not many currencies

Brenda

Industry: Luxury Goods & Jewelry

The Customer Service

I have had quite a few dealing with the customer service and I can honestly say they are quick, efficient, and responsive. It is very nice to not have to wait for customer service for a long period of time waiting for an issue to be resolved or question to be answered especially when it could affect your business! I would recommend them!

Pros

It is easy to follow the instructions, most of the time, to set up.

Cons

The functions especially on the administration side needs to be explained... maybe a tutorial would be nice and have the knowledge base updated for more FAQ.

Easy.Auction