BOARD Reviews

4.52 / 5 (111) FrontRunners

Our advisors have recommended this product 3 times in the last 30 days

• Pros

• "For me Board is a very friendly tool, one of the most lovely aspect is very the easy of use, not only from the administrator side but also from the user side "

• "Easy to use, complete, scalable, desireable for business orchestration."

• "It is extremely configurable. It accepts data from almost any source. I like the final look, it is enough like excel that end users don't resist too much."

• Cons

• "It does take a while to learn and feel comfortable using the more advanced features in Board. There was more trial and error than some people may feel comfortable with."

• "Complex applications seem to become even more complex. Drilling into layers of configurations is a little confusing until I have spent enough time."

• "I really don't have anything to say in this box, but if I must say something, the documentation could be improved."

Browse BOARD Reviews

Paul from GVA UK

The most powerful and versatile BI system I have ever used

Pros

As a complete BI solution, BOARD allows a developer to easily create the structures required to build extremely powerful and fast data models by using 'sparsity' - the method of calculating the actual space required for cube objects. A great strength in modelling is the ability to rename and change relationships on the fly. With a logical and very visual interface, BOARD is a pleasant environment to work in,which enhances productivity. BOARD is able to provide end users the ability write back to cubes and create and amend entities. This ability makes the creation of workflows and security processes possible; a manager can add users and determine their level of access without returning to the developers. real time dynamic geo-charts allow for contextual maps to be created. BOARD have now opened the BOARD Community where users can ask questions in forums as well as help other users. Example data models can be uploaded as well as associated documentation and videos. The community site is one of the best forums I have ever used and the community members are clearly passionate about the software, as well as very knowledgeable. There are a number of unique concepts which, once understood, really open up the power of BOARD and through the community, all users can gain this knowledge quickly and in a fun way as well as discuss ideas with their peers and consultants alike. The forum is in addition to the formal support portal. I have used several enterprise BI systems and BOARD is by far the most exciting, fun and logical system I have ever used. It makes work truly enjoyable and provides a great sense of satisfaction when the developer discovers something new all the time.

Cons

Without the community forum, learning the unique skills to leverage BOARD over other apps was a slow process, even after attending the full training package in London. However, with the latest release and with direct access to BOARD experts and peers, BOARD has become a very exciting and enjoyable app to work on everyday and I cannot, at this point, state any cons. That is not to say that there are'nt any, just that what issues I did have have all been addressed in the latest release and with access to the community

A Solid BI Solution Once You Understand the Backend

The biggest challenge to effectively using and developing for the Board platform is that you don't always know what you don't know. While that is true of most products, I can definitively say that I would have deployed the Board platform quite differently then I actually did had I the knowledge I do now then. In that vain, you are best to fully learn the product before fully diving in.

Pros

This software accurately provides all of the insights my organization needs, including predictive analytics. In fact, if I ever leave my current organization, I will be heavily recommending this solution to my next employer.

Cons

The biggest complaint that I have with the system is the time it takes to access support. That said, I usually always have the support I need within 24 hours.

Reasons for Choosing BOARD

We saw the possibility to easily bring this BI tool to every division of our company, while the competitors did not inspire in us the same level of excitement.

Owen from Terumo

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

2.5

Terumo Sales & Operations Planning

Pros

Multi user capability. Integrated capabilities: schedule, reader, procedures all provide a good level of flexibility. Support organisation is always willing to help.

Cons

Cube limitations on number of entities. Dataview limitations on number of rows. Lack of time out on infinite sessions. Unable to run procedures on the same database when an infinite session is running. Datareaders have no variable parameter filtering capability. Performing grouping and max/min functions on cubes is difficult.

Shelby from First American

Reporting & Allocation tool

Overall a good product with a lot of flexibility.

Pros

We had very specific requirements in how we wanted to build allocations that we needed. This software was extremely flexible and allowed us to build our allocations exactly how we wanted to.

Cons

You are basically starting from scratch to build things, so without someone with some expertise, its not overly intuitive to build things from scratch. We had the help of a fantastic consultant that was very well versed in Board, so that made all the difference to us. We would not have been able to build what she did ourselves.

Reasons for Choosing BOARD

The ability to have everything in one "module" and not have to buy separate modules or use multiple products to achieve everything we needed.

Industry: Oil & Energy

Outstanding Product that has become a critical tool for managing, monitoring and operating our biz.

Numerous... can better manage our biz to ensure optimal decisions are made for both tactical and strategic problems and opportunities.

Pros

-- Extremely easy to set up and use. It's easy to train new users and integrate with new data sources. -- Powerful capabilities to "slice and dice" data, analyze different datasets, create KPIs and broadcast reports to others. We utilize Board beyond the financials... use for operational, sales, logistics, customer service and environmental applications. -- Excellent support from Board on both "how-to" questions and any internal IT issues that may arise. They take recommendations and act on them. They connect customers to share best practices. -- Frequent new releases that extend capabilities. Board stays ahead of the curve and provides new features to address their customers' potential needs in the future. -- Good price point with several license types for different user profiles.

Luca from Banca d'Alba

Solution All in one for BI and CPM

Board is used for BI, for strategic planning and for risk management by integrating different databases on the same platform. Board is also used for clustering and predictive analisys.

Pros

no programming language needed. Lo sviluppo di applicazioni è semplice e intuitivo

Cons

Some non-customizable graphic configurations

Reasons for Choosing BOARD

Bi and CPM in one product

Max from MLB Network

Board has helped us trim time off our monthly close process and engage more with stakeholders

Faster reporting with more flexibility, more reports, more engagement from stakeholders due to increased communication around pertinent and timely information.

Pros

Board is great at merging useful data from multiple outside sources including Accounting software, Payroll, time and attendance, and even scheduling software. Through relationship management we have been able to analyze data that wasn't previously available to us.

Cons

With every flexible system there is a degree of maintenance and Board is no stranger to that maintenance. Unless you keep up with it, it can become overwhelming.

Barbara from Selegiochi

Very good product, easy to use and to implement, with great functionalities useful for business

I can produce data for analysis in a easiest way and faster. I made the user independent in its own job for control and planning and gave to the management the visibility of the trend of business with simple dashboards

Pros

It was easy and fast to create a lot of dashboard and reports with a very large amount of data so that final users can do analysis of the business in few time. All new requests can be performed without trouble.

Cons

I appreciate very much this software and I didn't find any big issue till now. There's only one thing I have noticed: in a dashboard containing a summary table it's not possible to place the sum of the columns in the first row but only at the end and this is not helpful in case of a large number of rows.

June 2016

Francesco from BMS SpA

June 2016

#1 BI & CPM Tool

I have been using Board Mit for one year in my previous working experience. Later, I had chance to get in touch with IBM Cognos, MS SQL based BI Tools, Oracle BI and Qlikview. I am defentively acknowledged that Board MIT is the best tool outhere: unique platform (IT skill huge savings), easy to use (fast adoption across the departments), fully functional on dashboarding, reporting, analisys, analytics, what-if and what-for scenarios (save tons of money and time).

Pros

Easy to use, complete, scalable, desireable for business orchestration.

Cons

The platform in itself is an instrument. To gather the best out of your investment you have to run a proper partner selection. Software Houses add lower value respect to business oriented consultants

Frank from FRIWO Gerätebau GmbH

Budgetversions

now we have good tool for our Budget and forecast process because we can save several Versions, have a workflow control and always acurate data

Pros

clear data structure

Cons

Export function

better functionality

James from Vixta Solutions

Board Partner and User

Pros

When looking to partner with a BI software vendor, we had a few key capabilities that we were looking for in a solution. These capabilities included: 1) the product must be easy to setup and configure and not require lengthy project implementation timelines; 2) the product must be able to empower the end users to create dynamic visualizations to support the needs of their business; 3) support for the analytics must not require an army of developers or technical personnel to maintain the application Many of our customers are mid-market companies that can't afford large expensive reporting solutions, but still require the quality and usability factors that users get from the more expensive off the shelf products. BOARD provided all of this and so much more. Our customers begin realizing value almost immediately following the initial implementation, visualization their business in ways they have never been able to before through dynamic interactive dashboards and reports. The product also offers our customers with a way to quickly keep up with their changing business. With BOARD, as the business changes and new questions need to be asked, the product provides the subject matter experts with the ability to dynamically create valuable visualizations to find their answers. No need for report writers when you have a controller or back office user who knows the right questions to ask to affect the performance of the organization. With this product, gone are the days of the technical business analyst trying to interrupt the request from the business, and instead the business is now creating exactly what they need with little involvement from IT.

Cons

There is some redundancy in the product, which at times can and will require users to have to repeat a formula on multiple reports instead of making the change once and all the reports get updated. This is an area that I see the product improving in overtime.

March 2015

Allen from Concessio Inc.

Implementor

Pros

I like my relationship with the sales team the best. The front end reporting features and functions. I also like the flexibility of Board to be a BI, FP&A, Consolidation, and Reporting tool and that Board is 100% GUI interface - no programming. I can always find someone to help with my questions. I also like the ease of installing and updating Board Software. It is pain-free compared to a lot of software I've experienced. Finally, how wonderful Board demos to customers.

Cons

What I like the least is the limited Board Data Reader for flat files. It does not specify what fails to load in detail from the Board Data Reader log.It does not allow for both field and columns reading at the same time. We should never have to massage/manipulate any files GL extracts to load into Board. It does not allow for exception maps (i.e. all data is mapped one-to-one except for the following). On-line documentation and Knowledge Base is limited. It should include all Customer Case call resolutions and Server installation requirements. Nexel is a good start, but needs to be on Rows, besides Columns. Also, there's a bug with only reading the 1st column. Next, we need formatting in DataViews (e.g. Cell level Underlines, Double Underlines, Changes in font, Bolding, Annotations, etc.). Another opportunity is Dependency Reporting for dynamic DataView Reports showing specified levels. Lastly, Class Attribute Filtering calculations (this may be available is some form, just haven't figured it out, yet.) Offering Advanced implementer training and certifications would be helpful.

Kristine from Puma Australia

BOARD - A easy to use and powerful BI tool - All in one solution

Pros

We were one of BOARD’s first Customers in Australia, and we have been using this product in our business for over 10 years. We found BOARD to be an easy to use and extremely flexible tool that has improved our business processes. As a programmer who would spend countless hours developing reports to meet the ever changing business requirements, I was blown away in the POC by the user-friendly interface and the ease to create reports so quickly on the fly to meet our entire business needs. I have not created another report program since, as BOARD can do it all. Not only is it a powerful tool for creating reports and dashboards, but the forecasting and budgeting functions that allows write back to cubes and the running of scenarios, makes it an all in one BI tool. One feature over the years that our business has embraced is the Excel Add-in feature, and due to its easy to use interface, users are able to run reports in Excel themselves.

Cons

I have no dislikes of the product and am impressed by the improvements made to BOARD over the past years, as it shows they are future thinking in understanding what Businesses are after.

Gabriel from Mitsubishi Electric Europe BV

BOARD is our reporting for company figures and our budgeting workflows. Using since 2010.

Company budget that includes workflows and complex allocation and distribution of cost is possible with this software as well new reporting capabilities helps to receive tuned information.

Pros

It combines BI reporting plus CMP features. New version has improved a lot Web view and collaboration for developing. From version 9 graphics are more flexible and new GeoMap helps for location. New ways for database development. From version 10 Predictive tool has been included as well functions inline per column calculation.

Cons

We need to improve the rapid development features. Sometimes dataentry si too estrict. Predictive tool called BEAM licence is too high.

Eugenio from AFC Soluzioni

Easy to implement & to deploy new project

Pros

I've started to use Board in 2007, with 6.0 version. In this 11 year of use Board continue in develop easy to use and easy to develop Environment. I like most the support, in particular when they give not only solve to the problem, but give develop solution. Another issue I like is Board in "ALL IN ONE", so you don't need another tool to make your CPM environment . I think that this tools to give to customer the best quality price Ratio (CPM Product)

Cons

Our company uses BOARD as Management information System tool combining it's BI capabilities with CPM

Pros

- Very flexible software that can be setup in a couple of days - User can setup it's own reports either in BOARD directly or in the Excel/Powerpoint environment - The smaller size of the vendor allows a good relationship with consultants, technicians and marketing experts from the headquarter - Good working interface to SAP, CRM MS Dynamics and Cognos TM1 - Very logical setup of the database structure

Cons

- Limited performance of the Excel addin causes some crashes - When purchasing the software as a BI tool it has to be considered the need of a datamart.

Nina from MAX 21 AG

Substitute for Excel as a Controlling Tool

We use it every day as our controlling tool. As i am a Developer I am able to build procedures, but I want to be better in doing that by visiting trainings in a regular period of time.

Pros

- less error-prone than Excel (more stable) - clear demonstrative grafics - you are able to limit someones rights to change anything

Cons

- sometimes shuts down without a reason - the wording is not always clear - the need of an additional software for presentations (convertion into Power Point as a Picture is not the best solution) - Export into Excel destroys the whole formatting

Lisa from Service Finance Company

Great customer service and functionality. It has increased our productivity.

Increased productivity and efficiency in work quality.

Pros

The software is easy to use and has streamlined our daily and monthly processes. The hours we have saved from using the software have been invaluable. Working with our point of contact at Board, Jason, was extremely easy. He worked with us to ensure that we had all of the tools that we needed and any issues we had were handled immediately. Any updates or modifications we have needed have been handled in a timely fashion.

Cons

I do not have any cons for Board. As with any new software there are growing pains and glitches to be resolved, but they were easy handled. The software has been tailored to serve us in the highest capacity.

Marc from LEMKEN Gmbh & Co. KG

Glad having this excellent software

We are very glad, having this excellent software as our reporting tool. We rolled it out nearly over the whole world and everybody is happy. Our management team likes it as well.

Pros

Different sources as base; easy to implement tailored reports for every different kind of user; communication between users within BOARD; having reports as favourites (presentation); easy to use/ navigate available in web browser

Cons

It doesn't work offline properly print outs are not that nice (unfortunately neccessary) export to Excel as flat table not possible from web browser

Pierfilippo from Tamoil SA

Industry: Oil & Energy

Since several years Board MIT provided the Tools for reporting, budgeting, planning and analysis.

The ability to actually see what you want from empty table; there are no limitations to the application to build.

Pros

Open tool no limitations to what you want to do ; ability to see what is needed with no limitations. The time for development is short : you can rapidly see results Wide range of reports, tables and graphs can be made out of it Applications can be built, and modified several times without rewriting codes

Cons

Perhaps the lack of a program to load flat files: I could not find a pre-written tool for reading ascii files.

Marco from Alerion Clean Power

Excellent tool for BI&CPM and Financial Consolidation

Pros

- Few hardware requirements - Great technical support - Each user is able to obtain all the information needed in autonomy - Easy to develop procedure without programming knowledge - Excellent Integration and normalization data from different sources - Fast database engine - Office add-in (in particular Excel add-in) is a plus

Mark from Protogen Technologies

December 2015

BOARD, a great performance management solution

Pros

We were introduced to BOARD after many years of experience with using alternative multidimensional budgeting, planning and reporting solutions. While many of BOARD's competitors have come and gone, BOARD has shown both a commitment to support performance management and importantly a commitment to innovation. We use the product for a number of our subsidiaries as well as deliver solutions for our clients on it.

Cons

The initial engagement with the product is slightly different to other approaches and does take a little time to re-educate yourself to its methods, but once you do the reasons BOARD chose this way becomes clear.

Rahul from TEKsystems

Industry: Staffing and Recruiting

One of the best BI tool in market

I used this tool for more than a year. The tool uses a multi dimensional functionality which helps retrieve the data faster for reports and forms, which increases the performance .

Pros

Very easy to learn, use and deploy. There are on-premises and cloud versions available which makes this tool platform free. Various interesting BI functionalities available in this tool. Efficient in reporting, dash-boarding and planning/budgeting.

Cons

Only disadvantage I found about this tool is it can be installed on Windows only.

Verena from communication solutions

Use of Sorftware

We use the Software for different Departments like: Controlling; Sales; Customer Service; Product Management; Development; Global Procurement, Production; Logistic; Planning

Pros

self service, easy to use, Overall function one Software for all Reporting / planning topics

Cons

Statistics function of the USER uses could be better; User Profile function could be better

Chad from Service Express Inc

Very Powerful Software

Pros

Very powerful, we have found that the only limit to how much we can manipulate and enrich our data is our understanding and creativity when it comes to designing data flows.

Cons

BI tool with a lot a potential. Easy to use, customize reports, dashboards. Great tool for financial budgeting.

Pros

Great tool for creating financial reports and dashboards. Customer support is very proactive. They come up with the solution to a problem with great ease.

Cons

No cons. With every update, they keep getting better and improving. With the Boardville community, it is even more faster to find solutions.

Luis from MTF(Musculoskeletal Transplant Foundation)

All in one package

We brought Board in as a tool for inventory projections, to replace the excel spreadsheets that relied on multiple vlookup and match-index formulas, which took forever to load and equally long to update. Now with Board, the process takes minutes and updates are painless. We can also use the multiple objects in Board to present the data in more visually appealing forms than the standard spreadsheet format.

April 2015

Ole from Riedel Communications

Industry: Public Relations and Communications

April 2015

Deviation Analysis and Budget Planning with Board - worldwide

Pros

- Provides the consolidation of data and data structures of various source systems. - Standard reports are defined and simplifies the daily work, so that manual effort is no longer required. - The aggregated data allows ad hoc evaluations according to defined criteria across different data sources. - No programming skills are required for the user. - Budget planning based on past values is possible.

Cons

- Data quality is only as good as they are maintained in the source systems (obviously). - Data can be evaluated according to defined criteria only . - Graphical technology for column, line or pie diagrams could be more modern; though, guess that was done in version 9 (working with version 8.1.4 still).

Stephen from LG Electronics USA Inc.

Board Value

Pros

Quickest implementation from start to finish for smaller to mid-size project needs. Large feature set for a low manageable cost.

Cons

Differentiated support for layouts and features comparing the web and client implementation. Distribution and updating of add-on's is manual and difficult to manage for virtual teams.

BOARD Review by CFO of American Refining Group

Pros

BOARD is an extremely powerful tool that is allowing us to more quickly analyze and manage our business. It is very user-friendly for creating new reports, dashboards and analyses, and we have expanded its use in numerous areas of the company. We find new uses for it nearly each day. Lastly, the support staff at BOARD is very responsive and great to work with. I have used multiple “business intelligence” tools in the past, and BOARD is, without a doubt, the best. I would 100% recommend this tool to businesses of all sizes and industries.

Cons

Nothing of note; Product keeps getting better with each release.

Valentina from BASF Italia Srl

Industry: Chemicals

I can't do my job without Board

Pros

Cons

One of the positive aspect is absolutely the flexibility but it is linked to the structure created in the first phase of implementation

Florian from BTC Europe GmbH

Industry: Chemicals

Powerful toolkit with nearly endless possibilities

Easy and fast tool to build up budget, reporting or pricing applications - we are very satisfied with this tool.

Pros

This Software is a very flexible toolkit that allows you to build up nearly every business process you have in mind on your own.

Cons

You have to get used to the technic behind and the look and feel.

Jo-anne from Victorian Order of Nurses for Canada (VON Canada)

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

BOARD - Used for Budgeting and Financial Reporting

The flexibility of this product continues to surprise me in that I will often ask "can BOARD do this" and the answer always seems to be yes. Very satisfied BOARD customer for over 2 years.

Pros

Flexibility and functionality of the product, it can be used to do many things, many ways Can be used to develop and implement a fairly complex budget model and reports within a couple of months Easily attaches to SAP using the SAP connector Very powerful financial reporting tool Excel Office Add In is awesome Exceptional customer service, this vendor cares about its customers satisfaction

Cons

Big learning curve to master the development work as an administrator Setting up security profiles is very time consuming

Victor from Gestamp

Flexible and friendly tool

Successful implementation of the tool in a short period of time all over the world

Pros

Proactive Board support. Very easy to create new Lay-outs. Development phase in Board is faster than any other BI software.

Industry: Utilities

Board is a fantastic product

Pros

Ease of set-up and use Very quickly can create dashboards and reports Integrates with excel seamlessly Regular updates each year to expand capability

Cons

Nothing of note; support is excellent; on-site consultant were very knowledgeable; integrated very easily with our databases

Andrea

Business Intelligence with Board

Pros

Board is a program that allows you to upload, modify, insert data in any mode and from any source, ensuring a customization of the screen reading data, making the program easy to use and intuitive for users

Cons

there are no free courses online or in other formats. a community has been created in which every user can write down the problems he / she finds and others can provide solutions and compare themselves.

Christian from 2K BIS

February 2015

BOARD for planning, reporting and analysis - all-in-one

Pros

The main advantage, apart from the fact that BOARD is one single product for planning, reporting and analysis, which saves weeks and months in implementation, is its ease of use. I have seen several cases where financial controllers with medium IT affinity were able to start producing their own reports and analyses within a matter of days!

Cons

The multi-cube approach does have its advantages; however, it does take getting used to when you first start out.

Robert from Seirus Innovation

First project was to ambitious

I want to create a few more projects before making up my mind.

Alejandro from GNFR

We have used the cloud service for more than a year for our main report activity.

Easy reporting, fast implementation, easy to expand, easy to manage.

Pros

User friendly, fast learning curve, drill down capacity to analyze the data, lots of connector with almost any data source. Support is also excellent and really fast.

Cons

The lack of online training, and the need of some users to change their mind and get used to the interface.

William from City of North Las Vegas

Robust software with a lot of potential

Pros

Can link to multiple databases to extract data and making the data usable for management. We have taken reports that would take us 4-6 hours each month to prepare for management. Board has provided us the ability to provide the reports to management that are always the most current.

Cons

Need more documentation on how to use and program. To learn the program has a lot of trial and error. Better manuals would allow users to build more functionality in shorter time with less frustration.

Chris from Buckner International

Industry: Philanthropy

Great product, great value. More than BI.

Pros

It connects to virtually any data source and easily will produce dashboards enabling great analysis! You are limited by what you can imagine.

Cons

There is a learning curve regarding the terminology and logic of the product, but that is more a result of changing the way you think about data.

Natan from Avaloq Sourcing (Switzerland & Liechtenstein) SA

BOARD user for data analysis, data management, KPI's calculation and reporting

Pros

User friendly. Very easy to use especially if you don't have strong IT skills or data science background.

Cons

Can require dozens of hours to properly set up data for use (however, once your dashboard is set up, it can be of use for a long time thanks to data refresh options)

Kevin from Sgefi

An easy to use drag ans drop solution !

Pros

Friendly user, flexible and pertinent for a huge range of different uses. Customer support easily reachable.

Cons

Maybe the absence of common page to share problems / questions / issues / best practices with other users. But I heard that the problem will be solved quickly.

Nikitha from BioMarin Pharmaceutical Inc.

Industry: Pharmaceuticals

Amazing Product

We are mid-way implementing this product but just with demos and strategy discussions we can already tell how easy BOARD is going to make our lives. Its very agile and flexible thats a huge plus for the business users. Looking forward to BOARD 10.1 and all other amazing releases set for this year.

Pros

Flexibility and agility

Cons

It requires a slight learning curve around the entities, relationships, cubes and the procedures. Training users is a slight tough task as there is no ready user manual available.

Berkeley from Emerson Home Services

Many more house of the week on hand now to use it more productively sense we got this software

Pros

The drag and drop ability to build complex dashboards, charts and reports makes it easy for any staff members to analyze data.

Cons

Error messages can be pretty vague at times, requiring additional effort to determine the actual source of the problem at hand.

Lionel from Inviflam

We have chosen Board 7 months ago, after pitching Board, Tagetik, Adaptive Insights and IBM

we managed to produce our reporting more quickly, we have improved the quality of our planning and we will now dedicated new developments to increase our productivity

Pros

We appreciate the quality of the integration team and their understanding of our issues. The product is weel adapted to our needs, it has been implemented quickly

Cons

Some dashboards could be more user friendly, even if the web access is more user friendly than the standard version

Bob from Clear Insight

BOARD delivered on our expectations, on time and on budget

Pros

I like that non-technical folks can build screens on their own, and if they want assistance, partners are there to help.

Cons

It's hard to compare BOARD to other products because it's more of a toolkit than an off-the-shelf software package.

Brendan from United Energy & Multinet Gas

Industry: Utilities

February 2015

A cost effective way of reporting data from SAP and many other sources

Pros

It improved performance with access to real time feeds of data from SAP on demand and reduced times to build and run reports. I also like the ability for users to create and develop complex reports without requiring IT.

Cons

Nothing really. Since we implemented the BOARD product, we have seen a quantum improvement in the speed and flexibility of our reporting.

Luca from Banca d'Alba

Very good solution all in one for BI and CPM

Budget and Whatif analisys

Pros

total toolkit, no programming language needed

Kim from Bi5 Solutions

Our clients use BOARD for Forecasting and Financial Reporting

Pros

BOARD's data integration and data entry capability. The combination of Performance Management and BI in the one tool makes BOARD very flexible and our clients use it for many application.

Cons

Not a lot, if anything it is not as easy to get data in for quick ad-hoc reports but that is going to be fixed in BOARD 10.