• Pros

• "Easy to create infographics for presentations, board meetings, even fundraising event meetings. Very user friendly. Amazing customer support, someone is always there to answer a question any time. "

• "It has a style of its own, I like that. Graphics are in many different themes, so it is rich with images. Templates are satisfactory."

• "It is so fast and easy to make data visualisations. Program is easy to learn."

• Cons

• "Sometimes it can be a bit 'buggy' and the preview can take a while to refresh."

• "Map application could be more versatile (for example visualisation of interaction between regions)"

• "Text and color editing Logo management sometimes akward and intrusive"

Browse Infogram Reviews

Clark B. from Cato Institute

Industry: Think Tanks

Great enterprise solution that saves massive time

Pros

What I love most about this software is that it allows colleagues from multiple business units to tap in to the same growing library of content. Not only has this allowed us to piggyback off of each others' creations, but it has allowed us to establish brand consistency like never before. The workflow and publishing features have been key to making sure we put out excellent quality material on a consistent basis.

Cons

I only wish the Enterprise version started with more licenses so more people could use them! For example, I don't work much with social media, but I've found the report and dashboard templates to be a huge help communicating my ideas to executive staff. This isn't an obvious use of the tool, but I would add more users to take advantage of this feature if I were able.

Russell from FusionSPEDtech

Great graphics tool for chart construction!

I am pleased with my experience with Inforgram. As stated, I would like a few less restrictions on the free version, but I haven't found a better platform that offers graphics this stunning!

Pros

Several platforms have the ability to make charts and graphs from data; however, few have the ability to make it look good (with minimal effort) - Inforgram is one of the few! Here's why I love it: - When it comes to visually representing data, Inforgram is incredible! The graphs you are able to design are among the best I've seen. Not only that, but you can even build in animated graphs (to a certain extent). It takes what could be boring numbers/charts and turns it into stunning graphics! - It's free - and quite honestly, you can do a lot with it. After experimenting, you may choose to pay, but I am very pleased with the power and functions in the free version. If you're on a budget, go with Infogram. - It's extremely user-friendly. The learning curve isn't really a curve. The builders/designers have done an incredible job of making this intuitive and easy to use for everyone. - You can pull from various data sources (Sheets, Dropbox, etc.). - There are lots of templates to choose between and build from. - It's so easy to move your graphic to another platform when you're complete (i.e., to social media, a slide deck such as Prezi, download for distribution as a PDF or PNG, etc.). - In my experience, the company seems to always be improving and innovating - so I'll list that as a pro as I expect to see great things in the future.

Cons

I have few complaints from my experiences with Infogram, but here are some concerns that I will point out: - If you're relying on the free version, your creation will have the Infogram logo. No way around it really. They deserve credit for their product, though, so I respect this. - The subscription version is a bit pricey, in my opinion and on my budget. - I would also like to see more features or customization on the free version (even fonts). - You are relying on an internet connection. Most of the time this is not a problem, but just be mindful of that.

Amber from Vizavance

Awesome Software!

We have never had an easy, and visually appealing way to do certain reports for our board meetings. Infogram solved that problem.

Pros

Cons

The only thing we have come across is that I do wish we could make a state map sectioned by only certain counties or get to pick which counties make up the map. We do certain reporting for grants and sometimes they are only giving money to be used in a certain area and we have to show what is being done in that area. But overall, no complaints about this software.

Making charts and numbers fun!

Makes the mundane interesting and eye catching . Can make professional looking presentation in no time and with little experience needed.

Pros

How easy it is to create professional and comprehensive charts and infographics. Rather than having to learn difficult to use software, I can user this suite to easily present a professional and easily digestible infographic or other charts that is both fun and informative to user or investors. Versatile software that is easy to use and quick.

Cons

Buggy at times, but nothing that a quick refresh or restart hasn't solved. Other than that it's been a great experience.

Nice but frustrating

Infogram is a great tool to build slick looking reports, one pagers, infographics etc. The product is also really good for anyone who wants detailed and beautiful looking charts or diagrams, but without the brainpower needed to do this in excel. Simply drag and drop then click to change values. With the good however, comes the bad! the free version is pretty useless as you cant export to PDF. There is an extra cost to remove watermarks even after you buy a pro license. Data can go missing, and viewing the site on a mobile device or old laptop is pretty much not going to happen. Overall I feel this product is great for lone workers, or people studying. In terms of would I buy this for an enterprise level company, my answer is No. Theres so many competitors for this type of brand that its just not worth battling the downsides.

Pros

- Great drag and drop functionality - Dynamic charts and inforgraphics - Really nice icons - Multiple page formats

Cons

- Page sizing can be really fiddly - selecting A4 size seems to be way harder to find than it should - Printing optimization is poor, far stronger for sharing electronically - Customer service is not great, I lost entire projects and the team very quickly told me they couldn't restore them without much thought. This only happened once however and I used infogram heavily. -Poorly optimized for mobile.

A user-friendly chart software.

I like it as a backup chart and flowchart maker but it needs more features in the collaboration section.

Pros

It is always hard to make an eye-catching presentation with normal template available. But infogram helps me to do it another level. I share it with my colleague so they can update on their own. This also helps me to create a report and make a presentation for my business. It is really a very good idea to do proofreading and get advice from my partner. Collaboration and integration help me build the perfect chart and future plans.

Cons

It's not a simple software to use. I have to learn and tell people how to use it. More video tutorials can help us better using it.

patricia from cne

If you are tired of the old fashion Excel Graphics

Pros

If you are tired of the old fashion Excel Graphics, then give Instagram a try. It can produce awesome graphs to turn your presentations great. You can choose from many different graphs (more than excel) and tweak several features. The graphs can also be accessed online or you can export them.

Cons

I love it all. Can't think of a missing feature, really

Edo from METECNO TRADING Gmbh

Very simple and efficient tool for simple info-graphics

This is a perfect solution for today popular info-graphics. For most of them there is no need for a super fantastic mega popular expensive software solution but one that works well and is easy to achieve nice results. This one is a perfect example how simple is better.

Pros

As it is a web solution, You can use whenever You are. Simple and efficient user interface, with multitude of options and templates that are needed in, perhaps, 98 % of cases. Inserting data for info-graphic as spreadsheet is a fantastic solution. Non-English characters are well supported and there are just enough fonts to chose from. Design options are easy to understand and are immediately visible.

Cons

As it is a web solution, You need an internet connection. Today this is not a big problem but sometimes can be frustrating. Standalone version would be helpful, as some other solutions have this option. Theme names are slightly stupid. More fonts would be better.

Lazar from One Click Solutions

Industry: Program Development

Free and Awesome.

I have been using it on my mobile phone while i was away from my house, to work on some parts which can be done while i'm away from my computer.

Pros

It is very easy for using. This software is amazing and it is good for beginners who are willing to start programming eventually. I get suggested code before I even finish the word so it saves time. It's awesome.

Cons

It is good but enough to compete with other software like Atom or Visual studio Code. I've tried this software but I have moved on to another editor.

Nagesh from xLM, LLC

I am amazed at Infogram! I am very glad I found it.

Simply superb.

Pros

I can produce infographics, charts in minutes for our marketing, presentations, software demos, etc.. I looks crisp, templates are good...really hats off to the Infogram software design. It is very easy to embed in social networks, websites and gives all the right options to embed.

Cons

None at this point. It has exceed my expectations.

Chris from Fairfax Media

Industry: Newspapers

The easy way to online infographics

As a media company with daily newspapers in Sydney and Melbourne, both in print and online, the need to produce infographics and maps quickly and easily is an ongoing challenge. Infogram is the go-to tool for designers and data journalists alike.

Pros

You COULD spend countless hours trying to learn D3. Or just use infogram. It's relatively easy to create basic interactive charts. It takes a bit longer to master some of the quirks, but nothing worthwhile is ever simple, right?

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit 'buggy' and the preview can take a while to refresh.

Glen from University of St. Francis

Infogram allows me to distill ideas visually in a graphically organized way.

Pros

The free version has sufficient features to make this product effective for conveying instructional information. The software is intuitively easy. The selection of graphical tools is varied and supports symbolic displays of information. The ability to insert hyperlinks is critical to allow for further exploration of content. Transitions between pages are effective. The infogram can be embedded into a web page (in my case, in a Canvas content page; Canvas is my university's learning management system). The ability to make changes on the fly without wholesale revision is a strong asset. You can insert media from a variety of sources (YouTube, Vimeo, et al.). The ability to roll out the information quickly and easily is another asset.

Cons

There are arbitrary limitations on the amount of pictorial graphics that you can add with the free version. With the ability to insert media there is no capability of expanding a video clip to full-screen. There are no rollover effects when you move your mouse over a linked object to indicate that it is "clickable." The shapes (under "add shape") do not allow you to enter text in a shape to create a callout which would be useful. All of these missing features would vastly improve the interactivity and engagement with the final product, especially the ability to go full-screen with media clips. I am not saying let's make this compete with "Prezi;" but just make the free version more interactive and functional than it already is.

Quick and easy visual reporting platform

I use this to create reports quickly to share with our teams where viewing options may be limited.

Pros

It's fast, easy to use, and has a lot of options (although many of them come with the paid plan). Reports are hosted online and easily shareable with your team or class. Takes much less time to setup a nice, interactive report than using spreadsheets (and doesn't rely on everyone having to use another piece of software to view/edit).

Cons

This is based on the free version, but there is no option to create private reports without going to the paid version. I understand that's their business model, but something to be aware of as a user. Also, I'm not aware of a way to create hi-res versions of your report. So it's mostly suited to viewing in a browser.

Fast, flexible web-based toolset that keeps improving

It's helping with automation of some of our reporting and it has a better grid and design layout system than Google Data Studio.

Pros

They added the ability fairly recently to connect data visualizations to data in Google Sheets, etc. We started to use the service as a quick way to generate data driven charts and graphs but with this capability we're exploring using it for our regular monthly reporting.

Cons

Had a billing issue after going from the basic paid plan to trying out a business level limited time demo. It was resolved quickly but a pain.

Excellent visualization tool.

Pros

Infogram is easy to use, and they keep adding new visualization options and tweaking the table-maker, which make the whole experience better and better.

Cons

Sometimes I have trouble pasting data from Excel to the Infogram worksheet, which makes it hard to build tables.

Juscelino from Insurance

I'm changing the PowerPoint through Infogram because the presentation is on-line and ver interactive

Practicality, agility and easy comunication.

Pros

Interactivity with presentation, all content on a single page, content is on the cloud and can be accessed anywhere in the world.

Cons

I can not include fonts, difficult to maintain the corporate identity of the company I work for. Difficult integration with databases.

Easy to use and to track results

Pros

Nowadays working with infographics it's mandatory for everyone that works in the marketing business. Finding a tool that can help us in an easy way to create awesome content is a big plus. We've decided to use inform and we are really happy with the tracking opportunities. We can check realtime which content is performing better and perform live improvements without having to embed infographics all over again.

Cons

Video feature would be a big plus. Also I believe the outputs can be better than just png, pdf. Video for instance?

I created a set of infograms and large number of templates for our staff users.

Cost savings, more up-to-date data, shareable graphs, no designer input needed once the templates have been set-up.

Pros

This is a brilliant product and solved our data visualisation problem. We wanted the staff to be able to update the data without breaking the design of the graphs on the website. Previously we used graphic designer to create and update the static graphs on the site. With Infogram they can update the data in Excell and graphs update automatically. This is more efficient and saves money - everyone is happy!

Cons

We are based in New Zealand, so it would be great to have more detailed maps of New Zealand we could utilise.

Chad from Christ Community Church

I never knew there was such an easy way to make infographics.

I was able to communicate complex data in extremely accessible formats.

Pros

Infogram is an easy, fast, and free way to make attractive infographics. In a visual society where data is important, an infographic is indispensable. The features are as limitless as the designer would want them to be, especially with the paid versions. But even the free version offers a wealth of features that have kept me happy for all kinds of presentations. The ability to import data from various file formats and file storage software is extremely helpful.

Cons

I've not encountered anything I'd call a "con" as of yet. The only mild frustration is how frequently the "upgrade" advertisements pop up when clicking on various features while using the free version. But I could definitely live with it.

Infogram

We deal with multiple sources of data on daily basis, and Infogram assessed in my need to have them all on in a single dashboard. At the end of the day, I can just download my report/dashboard as a PDF and share it directly with the team, without the need to have an individual account on Infogram.

Pros

Infogram is a powerful data visualization tool that has it all from individual charts to reports and dashbaords.

Cons

The limited number of pages per report for pro-account

Shaun from PwC Nederland

Lovely product

I love Infogram and I use it almost daily to share my love of cricket data with my twitter audience.

Pros

I liked the ease of being able to do most of the items, I like the variety in designs and most I love the vibrancy of the aesthetic.

Cons

That it's not easier to align items and formats. Also that I can't copy pages from one infogram to another.

Gireesh from The Molar Support

Quality, creation is simple and straightforward, but there must be some features that must be free

Infogram made my life easy by helping me make charts, maps, and presentation of statistical data

Pros

Ease of access, how natural it is to create and manage bars, charts and what not. Ditched my keynote and powerpoint for creating bars charts and stuff for my statistical data.

Cons

A suggestion; the tool is excellent, but it won't allow users to download the work they've done neither in jpeg or png, IT IS NOT ALLOWED! So, what do you think? Can't we take screenshots? YES, WE CAN. And everybody is doing that, at least I'm, so, it'll be better to give the functionality for free and keep the premium stuff for a fee. I'll be happy to pay for the service. And I hope many more will join in too.

So many options! Modern design elements that I didn't want to have to create from scratch

Free designs that impress everyone!

Pros

They have so many templates, especially for charts, that allow me to impress people without putting in the work to create, for instance a word cloud or graph with people icons, on Illustrator or Photoshop. Also, I like that it's lightweight enough to run on a browser and is saved automatically, as applications like Illustrator can sometimes bog down my computer and even crash it with unsaved work.

Cons

There are small things I think could be set up more intuitively, like changing the font or zooming out from the clipboard, that would help the learning curve associated with this product.

Brian from Wexford County Council

Ease of use means faster productivity

Great customer service, very fast to respond and the software is extremely useful for presenting infographics and charts, something that would take up significant time for me to create from scratch.

Pros

Very user friendly and content is always being expanded

Cons

Some minor glitches with operation but nothing annoying

Mrio from GeoStar

Industry: Leisure, Travel & Tourism

Love how easy it is to make beautiful graphics for presentations.

Make sexy graphs for board preeentations.

Pros

Easy to build graphs and make minor configurations. Beautiful colors and amazing graphs. Big Chart library. Very sexy graphs for outstanding presentations.

Cons

Could have a right click to copy graph feature to external platform

Jacinta from Victims of Crime NT

Industry: Civic & Social Organization

Great tool.

We are working in an area where government is untaken programs which involve social change and major rethink of the community expectations of the Justice system. Using one page graphic based posts is a great way to be able to meet the need to put out lots of information in an easily understood format. It also helps us target key concepts for change.

Pros

The easy to use templates and the selection of icons make it easy to share concept on one page. Really great tool for interrupting people's group think.

Cons

I had a little difficulty with the text size and style change but eventually just learned to be patient and wait for the auto save.

My review

It was good, just enough to fit my need at this point. If I expect more or higher I will need a different application. Also, once my subscription ended Im unable to download the works I created, I feel that this policy is too strict.

Pros

Cons

Concerning placing the images its not user friendly. Also selecting the images are difficult. You make one wrong move you totally lost your place in the image library. I couldnt find image placing guides helpful, I wish there is more of that.

Flvia from Fundao Oswaldo Cruz

Infogram is a powerful tool to show your data, very ease to use, with great results

I made a cool presentation in a short time with a great impact.

Pros

I say the Usability was realy well thought. I would also add the graphics and animations. The templates are very helpful. I showed the Infographics to my colleagues and they were impressed with the possibilities.

Cons

that the range os graphics available on free trial is minimal. But I understand its supposed to be this way

Guillaume from Espaces-mobilits

Industry: Architecture & Planning

Great program

I can't stop using it :)

Pros

So many possibilities to express something, from charts to icons, images, maps,..

Cons

Text and color editing Logo management sometimes akward and intrusive

Paul from Bridgestone

Its a great tool for those who want to tell a story with data but dont have the graphical capability

It a great way to tell a story really quickly that everybody will understand

Pros

Easy to use and most importantly 'fun', its can be used by anybody to build and produce with ease....!

Cons

maybe to simple for the more advanced creations and ideas, these had to be created externally of the tool

Karan from Asian college of Journalism

Industry: Newspapers

One of the best!

Infogram is one of the best websites to visualise your data. But, the price is expensive for individual users. The different ways to visualise the data makes it easy to understand. And the user interface is easy to use and not requires too much effort to learn. Its a great tool for data visualisation and makes data interesting.

Pros

Easy to use and represent the data in interactive form which makes it easy to understand.

Cons

Price is high for individual users but you free trials are enough to attract you to buy the full version.

Jeremiah from SMB Financial Services

Limited experience, lots of potential

We didn't receive many benefits simply because we haven't used it extensively yet.

Pros

The platform for creating infographs, reports, and other template based projects seems to be more business oriented. The program allows for analytics, which is great. There are a few free templates available to new users, but not many. Overall, the layout is very user friendly and easy to get around.

Cons

In my opinion, free templates are crucial for getting my business hooked on using a service. The price is very steep, especially for small businesses like ours. If you're looking for a low-cost service, this might not be it, but it will provide higher functionality than most.

Ahmed from Mintrics

Infogram is my preferred tool for quick data visualization especially for presentations and reports.

Pros

Infogram enables me to quickly visualize my data. The pre-made templates also helps a lot especially if you don't want to worry about design too much.

Cons

I would like to have more chart types to visualize more data. Other than that, I didn't encounter any other con.

Guy from Keller Williams Group One, Inc.

Charts and Graphs made easy

I write for a real estate blog and frequently share local market data with my readers. Inform allows me to easily present data graphically and attractively. Thank you!

Pros

Ease of use; quick turnaround; variety of available templates; ability to customize; sharing and embedding functionality.

Cons

When embedding graphs on my blog site, there seems to be a bit of a load time lag when displaying -- of course, this may be my blog's issue, not Infogram's.

Jason from Brooklyn College

Great program!

Great! highly recommend it.

Pros

Loved the ease of use, the number of different options, and the clean design. I used it to create infographics for school and the end result was superb

Cons

nothing i didn't like about it. it was easy to understand and use.

Sr. Brittany from Mary Help of Christians Academy

Great Tool for Building Infographs

Pros

I was looking for a program that would allow me to easily build infographs. I discovered Infogram and was happy with its features. It also offered a non-profit discount. It takes some practice to master the program, but once you play with it a bit, its pretty clear how to add and remove features. I created my first infograph in 30 minutes and received much positive feedback on our social media platforms.

Cons

I wish I could format the infographs to be correctly formatted for different social media platforms. I have had to download the images and crop and re-save them for Instagram. It works, but I have to keep the Instagram format in mind when creating my infographs.

Faria from APIMATIC

Awesome

Pros

The tool is quite easy to use. It has a Sleek UI and offers lots of different types of beautiful graphs.

Cons

I could not really find any in the amount of time I have spent using the tool. It is quite easy to use.

Inci from Shaya

It is very easy to use and very easy to understand final tables and graphs.

Pros

It is somehow confusing for me to do and edit graphs on excel and thanks to infogram I can now create beautiful and useful graphics.

Cons

Maybe a little bit more configuration to add extra values to different types of graphs. and if you are not a native speaker or a little bit distant to excel you can have very minimal difficulty use. but you can get use to it easily.

Dieter from Warner Music

Makes presenting & publishing your data a piece of cake

This software is a great help if you want to present your data in a good way. It is really easy to generate meaningful graphs and to publish them. Customer service is really helpful even if asked complex questions (API related for automatization) they respond very quickly and professional.

Abdulkadir from Bayburt University

infographic tool

I prefer using the infogram in my academic studies when it is both visually and easily.

Pros

Infogram is an infographic tool and allows us to create a graph without much editing. Perfect tool for infographics. Infogram simplifies the learning process of users by providing visual templates.

Cons

Infogram is a web-based application, so you need a reliable internet connection. In order to make fine adjustments to the infogram, more control over some charts is required.

Ellie from Deloitte

Infogram

Pros

Infogram is a great tool to centralize a company's brand into one resource that provides customization for infographics.

Cons

The tool does require some training -- it isn't hard to figure out, but you do need some prior knowledge before using.

Leon from Gusto

Industry: Graphic Design

Awesome product

It's a awesome product. It has saved me so much time. Up until this point I would have to create everything in Excel and export it. Excel is a nightmare to use for most designers so having this intuitive platform to create this stuff is amazing.

Pros

The clean intuitive interface and usability and the speed at which I can export graphs in editable formats.

Cons

At times I feel like I want to have the option to click into the graph itself and edit the numbers that way (as an alternative option to using the right-hand-side spreadsheet). This may just be a personal habit from working in Adobe programs, but I find myself absent-mindedly trying to do this a lot.

Damir from UNICEF

Almost two months into my infogram experience - and so far I have been enjoying it!

Pros

how easy it is to use! also, i like that it can be easily adapted to our corporate branding colours.

Cons

i have only two months of using this great tool, but at this stage can't think of any weaknesses. get back to me on this later :)

Good features, good pricing, but with a learning curve

Pros

Seems to be a full-featured product with reasonable pricing and a good set of tools and templates for users at a variety of skill levels.

Cons

This is not a solution for those who need something to help them out if they have no design experience there is a learning curve.

Wesley from Nova Pioneer

Good tool

Ad-hoc reporting to the board and internal stakeholders

Pros

I like that the tool was easy to use, allowing one to quickly create publication ready infographics

Cons

It is an expensive piece of software in comparison to some competitors.

Alejandro from Grupo Update Consultores en Alimentos

Very easy to use.

Pros

The pre defined dashboards are well designed. Graphs and charts are really easy to use. Very interactive as well.

Cons

Few templates for the paid version. Should have more options for beginners. Probably more images as well.

Ruth from Lush Ltd

Industry: Cosmetics

Easy to Use and Beautiful

Still early days, but very responsive customer care and it seems to do what I need.

Pros

It's very easy to input data and get something beautiful out of it.

Cons

I don't like the label Infogram even on a pro edition on some of the pieces made.

Michael from PROMIDA

The customer service has been great, and I would recommend this program to anyone.

Pros

Its ease of use is great for my industry while encompassing all the necessary pictures etc needed.

Cons

I can't complain, it is overall a great software!

Teemu from Regional Council of Pohjois-Savo

Industry: Public Policy

Use it and learn it

I have to say that customer support is excellent.

Pros

It is so fast and easy to make data visualisations. Program is easy to learn.

Carla from Ball State University

Amazingly easy way to create an infographic to express/explain your idea or process.

I used this to create a visual explanation for an instructional design project in an undergraduate HR class I teach. Students then created their own infographics to explain a topic. The software and activity worked beautifully!

Pros

I used this software to create my first-ever infographic. I was amazed at how easy it was to use. I ended up with an amazingly professional looking infographic. I was delighted!

Cons

I used the free account, so there are probably some limitations but I have not encountered any so far. You do need to use the Infogram site to make any edits to infographics you created there.