What are Infogram users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Infogram software through verified user reviews

• icon"It's also 100% mobile friendly. The free option has loads of functionality and because the interface is so friendly it's actually a lot of fun to use."
  • icon"It is really a very good idea to do proofreading and get advice from my partner. Collaboration and integration help me build the perfect chart and future plans."
  • icon"They provide a modern interface and output which reflects better on the data produced. Their staff does not hide, they are available and quick to respond."
  • icon"As it is a web solution, You need an internet connection. Today this is not a big problem but sometimes can be frustrating."
  • icon"Also selecting the images are difficult. You make one wrong move you totally lost your place in the image library."
  • icon"Had a billing issue after going from the basic paid plan to trying out a business level limited time demo. It was resolved quickly but a pain."

Browse all Infogram Reviews

• Have you used Infogram and would like to share your experience with others?

Clark B.

Industry: Think Tanks

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Great enterprise solution that saves massive time

Pros

What I love most about this software is that it allows colleagues from multiple business units to tap in to the same growing library of content. Not only has this allowed us to piggyback off of each others' creations, but it has allowed us to establish brand consistency like never before. The workflow and publishing features have been key to making sure we put out excellent quality material on a consistent basis.

Cons

I only wish the Enterprise version started with more licenses so more people could use them! For example, I don't work much with social media, but I've found the report and dashboard templates to be a huge help communicating my ideas to executive staff. This isn't an obvious use of the tool, but I would add more users to take advantage of this feature if I were able.

Hannah

Easy to use software to get started with infographics and data visualisation

I first was introduced to Infogram way back in 2014 and I continue to recommend it to clients who need a simple, effective and easy-to-use data and information presentation solution. I have personally had a good customer service experience.

Pros

It has a very intuitive interface that makes it very easy to get started making data visualisations and infographics for online communications. I often work with / train NGOs who need to get their message out there but don't have much technical knowledge or very big budgets and this has vastly improved the impact and reach of their online communications. There are a wide variety of charts and graphs, timelines and infographics available and they continually add more. It is simple and easy to embed or share graphics so it's great for social media. It's also 100% mobile friendly. The free option has loads of functionality and because the interface is so friendly it's actually a lot of fun to use!

Cons

If you want to create very customised or more advanced data visualisations, eg. complex maps (GIS data) or work with big data this is not for you. However, if you want to present the broad outcomes of your data analysis in an easy to understand way this is great.

Reasons for choosing Infogram

Infogram had the best balance between being easy to use and the variety of tools and visualisations available.

Nice but frustrating

Infogram is a great tool to build slick looking reports, one pagers, infographics etc. The product is also really good for anyone who wants detailed and beautiful looking charts or diagrams, but without the brainpower needed to do this in excel. Simply drag and drop then click to change values. With the good however, comes the bad! the free version is pretty useless as you cant export to PDF. There is an extra cost to remove watermarks even after you buy a pro license. Data can go missing, and viewing the site on a mobile device or old laptop is pretty much not going to happen. Overall I feel this product is great for lone workers, or people studying. In terms of would I buy this for an enterprise level company, my answer is No. Theres so many competitors for this type of brand that its just not worth battling the downsides.

Pros

- Great drag and drop functionality - Dynamic charts and inforgraphics - Really nice icons - Multiple page formats

Cons

- Page sizing can be really fiddly - selecting A4 size seems to be way harder to find than it should - Printing optimization is poor, far stronger for sharing electronically - Customer service is not great, I lost entire projects and the team very quickly told me they couldn't restore them without much thought. This only happened once however and I used infogram heavily. -Poorly optimized for mobile.

Denise Nicole

What's good in Infogram

Pros

What I really like about this site is that it can convert my data into infographics and publish then share it. I can also create interactives maps which makes my presentation creative. You can use Infogram for intensive data analytics. You can customize everything as well as your dashboards.

Cons

There are so many tabs and buttons and it takes time for me to familiarize with it. There are also limits to information you can include so you have to avail their premium for that. I hope they can extend/upgrade the information we can input for the free trial users as not all students can avail it. Over all, this is still a great app for presenting your data, create patterns and see trends quickly.

Reasons for switching to Infogram

I can't avail the premium account and canva is way asier for me to use. However, if you want a creative designing and customizing for you infographics, chart maker, and online reports, Infogram is the appropriate site to use.

Russell

Great graphics tool for chart construction!

I am pleased with my experience with Inforgram. As stated, I would like a few less restrictions on the free version, but I haven't found a better platform that offers graphics this stunning!

Pros

Several platforms have the ability to make charts and graphs from data; however, few have the ability to make it look good (with minimal effort) - Inforgram is one of the few! Here's why I love it: - When it comes to visually representing data, Inforgram is incredible! The graphs you are able to design are among the best I've seen. Not only that, but you can even build in animated graphs (to a certain extent). It takes what could be boring numbers/charts and turns it into stunning graphics! - It's free - and quite honestly, you can do a lot with it. After experimenting, you may choose to pay, but I am very pleased with the power and functions in the free version. If you're on a budget, go with Infogram. - It's extremely user-friendly. The learning curve isn't really a curve. The builders/designers have done an incredible job of making this intuitive and easy to use for everyone. - You can pull from various data sources (Sheets, Dropbox, etc.). - There are lots of templates to choose between and build from. - It's so easy to move your graphic to another platform when you're complete (i.e., to social media, a slide deck such as Prezi, download for distribution as a PDF or PNG, etc.). - In my experience, the company seems to always be improving and innovating - so I'll list that as a pro as I expect to see great things in the future.

Cons

I have few complaints from my experiences with Infogram, but here are some concerns that I will point out: - If you're relying on the free version, your creation will have the Infogram logo. No way around it really. They deserve credit for their product, though, so I respect this. - The subscription version is a bit pricey, in my opinion and on my budget. - I would also like to see more features or customization on the free version (even fonts). - You are relying on an internet connection. Most of the time this is not a problem, but just be mindful of that.

Glen

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

Infogram allows me to distill ideas visually in a graphically organized way.

Pros

The free version has sufficient features to make this product effective for conveying instructional information. The software is intuitively easy. The selection of graphical tools is varied and supports symbolic displays of information. The ability to insert hyperlinks is critical to allow for further exploration of content. Transitions between pages are effective. The infogram can be embedded into a web page (in my case, in a Canvas content page; Canvas is my university's learning management system). The ability to make changes on the fly without wholesale revision is a strong asset. You can insert media from a variety of sources (YouTube, Vimeo, et al.). The ability to roll out the information quickly and easily is another asset.

Cons

There are arbitrary limitations on the amount of pictorial graphics that you can add with the free version. With the ability to insert media there is no capability of expanding a video clip to full-screen. There are no rollover effects when you move your mouse over a linked object to indicate that it is "clickable." The shapes (under "add shape") do not allow you to enter text in a shape to create a callout which would be useful. All of these missing features would vastly improve the interactivity and engagement with the final product, especially the ability to go full-screen with media clips. I am not saying let's make this compete with "Prezi;" but just make the free version more interactive and functional than it already is.

Quick and easy visual reporting platform

I use this to create reports quickly to share with our teams where viewing options may be limited.

Pros

It's fast, easy to use, and has a lot of options (although many of them come with the paid plan). Reports are hosted online and easily shareable with your team or class. Takes much less time to setup a nice, interactive report than using spreadsheets (and doesn't rely on everyone having to use another piece of software to view/edit).

Cons

This is based on the free version, but there is no option to create private reports without going to the paid version. I understand that's their business model, but something to be aware of as a user. Also, I'm not aware of a way to create hi-res versions of your report. So it's mostly suited to viewing in a browser.

Excellent visualization tool.

Pros

Infogram is easy to use, and they keep adding new visualization options and tweaking the table-maker, which make the whole experience better and better.

Cons

Sometimes I have trouble pasting data from Excel to the Infogram worksheet, which makes it hard to build tables.

Edo

Very simple and efficient tool for simple info-graphics

This is a perfect solution for today popular info-graphics. For most of them there is no need for a super fantastic mega popular expensive software solution but one that works well and is easy to achieve nice results. This one is a perfect example how simple is better.

Pros

As it is a web solution, You can use whenever You are. Simple and efficient user interface, with multitude of options and templates that are needed in, perhaps, 98 % of cases. Inserting data for info-graphic as spreadsheet is a fantastic solution. Non-English characters are well supported and there are just enough fonts to chose from. Design options are easy to understand and are immediately visible.

Cons

As it is a web solution, You need an internet connection. Today this is not a big problem but sometimes can be frustrating. Standalone version would be helpful, as some other solutions have this option. Theme names are slightly stupid. More fonts would be better.

Nagesh

This reviewer was invited by the software vendor to submit an honest review.

I am amazed at Infogram! I am very glad I found it.

Simply superb.

Pros

I can produce infographics, charts in minutes for our marketing, presentations, software demos, etc.. I looks crisp, templates are good...really hats off to the Infogram software design. It is very easy to embed in social networks, websites and gives all the right options to embed.

Cons

None at this point. It has exceed my expectations.

Kenneth

Sales Enablement leaders: this is exactly what you need!

We needed a way to collect and display Sales Enablement data with ease. This tool offers the best solution I could find after 15 years in Sales Enablement. Goodbye Airtable, Smartsheet, Excel, PowerPoint, and others. Hello Infogram.

Pros

I searched high and low for software that produces charts easily and can be embedded on our intranet. I tried many and none are better than Infogram. They provide a modern interface and output which reflects better on the data produced. Their staff does not hide, they are available and quick to respond. More impressively, they are proactive in offering help.

Cons

I love the templates and ease to modify them... which is also what I like the least. I am not a graphic designer and the multitude of features to customize can be daunting. Don't get me wrong though, it is easy to navigate. I am just not great at picking my own colors and layout :)

Domo

Industry: Newspapers

The easy way to online infographics

As a media company with daily newspapers in Sydney and Melbourne, both in print and online, the need to produce infographics and maps quickly and easily is an ongoing challenge. Infogram is the go-to tool for designers and data journalists alike.

Pros

You COULD spend countless hours trying to learn D3. Or just use infogram. It's relatively easy to create basic interactive charts. It takes a bit longer to master some of the quirks, but nothing worthwhile is ever simple, right?

Cons

Sometimes it can be a bit 'buggy' and the preview can take a while to refresh.

Amber

Awesome Software!

We have never had an easy, and visually appealing way to do certain reports for our board meetings. Infogram solved that problem.

Pros

Easy to create infographics for presentations, board meetings, even fundraising event meetings. Very user friendly. Amazing customer support, someone is always there to answer a question any time.

Cons

The only thing we have come across is that I do wish we could make a state map sectioned by only certain counties or get to pick which counties make up the map. We do certain reporting for grants and sometimes they are only giving money to be used in a certain area and we have to show what is being done in that area. But overall, no complaints about this software.

Andrei

A 360 degree tool for all your infographic needs

A good experience so far, and a simple and effective way to create infographics for your company.

Pros

Infogram has allowed us to stand out with our audience when it comes to visual representations and infographics based on sets of facts and data. It's really rich in terms of features, and really good in look and feel, their output is always mobile-friendly. A great tool if you're looking to create dynamic and responsive infographics to share and embed.

Cons

The UI is great, but sometimes some steps could be done better and improved. If you throw it a more heavy set of data, it can get slower.

Making charts and numbers fun!

Makes the mundane interesting and eye catching . Can make professional looking presentation in no time and with little experience needed.

Pros

How easy it is to create professional and comprehensive charts and infographics. Rather than having to learn difficult to use software, I can user this suite to easily present a professional and easily digestible infographic or other charts that is both fun and informative to user or investors. Versatile software that is easy to use and quick.

Cons

Buggy at times, but nothing that a quick refresh or restart hasn't solved. Other than that it's been a great experience.

A user-friendly chart software.

I like it as a backup chart and flowchart maker but it needs more features in the collaboration section.

Pros

It is always hard to make an eye-catching presentation with normal template available. But infogram helps me to do it another level. I share it with my colleague so they can update on their own. This also helps me to create a report and make a presentation for my business. It is really a very good idea to do proofreading and get advice from my partner. Collaboration and integration help me build the perfect chart and future plans.

Cons

It's not a simple software to use. I have to learn and tell people how to use it. More video tutorials can help us better using it.

Fast, flexible web-based toolset that keeps improving

It's helping with automation of some of our reporting and it has a better grid and design layout system than Google Data Studio.

Pros

They added the ability fairly recently to connect data visualizations to data in Google Sheets, etc. We started to use the service as a quick way to generate data driven charts and graphs but with this capability we're exploring using it for our regular monthly reporting.

patricia

If you are tired of the old fashion Excel Graphics

Pros

If you are tired of the old fashion Excel Graphics, then give Instagram a try. It can produce awesome graphs to turn your presentations great. You can choose from many different graphs (more than excel) and tweak several features. The graphs can also be accessed online or you can export them.

Cons

I love it all. Can't think of a missing feature, really

Juscelino

I'm changing the PowerPoint through Infogram because the presentation is on-line and ver interactive

Practicality, agility and easy comunication.

Pros

Interactivity with presentation, all content on a single page, content is on the cloud and can be accessed anywhere in the world.

Cons

I can not include fonts, difficult to maintain the corporate identity of the company I work for. Difficult integration with databases.

Selim

Make data visible-with ease!

It helped me visualize the data and show the customers the importance of the software I sold them

Pros

One of the most comprehensive and easy to use platforms to prepare infographics.

Cons

The paid version was a bit expensive and they made the infogram watermark-logo thing at the bottom of the page bigger after a while, which made it hard to fit some type of reports into 1-page infographics.

Easy to use and to track results

Pros

Nowadays working with infographics it's mandatory for everyone that works in the marketing business. Finding a tool that can help us in an easy way to create awesome content is a big plus. We've decided to use inform and we are really happy with the tracking opportunities. We can check realtime which content is performing better and perform live improvements without having to embed infographics all over again.

Cons

Video feature would be a big plus. Also I believe the outputs can be better than just png, pdf. Video for instance?

Lazar

Industry: Program Development

Free and Awesome.

I have been using it on my mobile phone while i was away from my house, to work on some parts which can be done while i'm away from my computer.

Pros

It is very easy for using. This software is amazing and it is good for beginners who are willing to start programming eventually. I get suggested code before I even finish the word so it saves time. It's awesome.

Cons

It is good but enough to compete with other software like Atom or Visual studio Code. I've tried this software but I have moved on to another editor.

I created a set of infograms and large number of templates for our staff users.

Cost savings, more up-to-date data, shareable graphs, no designer input needed once the templates have been set-up.

Pros

This is a brilliant product and solved our data visualisation problem. We wanted the staff to be able to update the data without breaking the design of the graphs on the website. Previously we used graphic designer to create and update the static graphs on the site. With Infogram they can update the data in Excell and graphs update automatically. This is more efficient and saves money - everyone is happy!

Cons

We are based in New Zealand, so it would be great to have more detailed maps of New Zealand we could utilise.

Chad

I never knew there was such an easy way to make infographics.

I was able to communicate complex data in extremely accessible formats.

Pros

Infogram is an easy, fast, and free way to make attractive infographics. In a visual society where data is important, an infographic is indispensable. The features are as limitless as the designer would want them to be, especially with the paid versions. But even the free version offers a wealth of features that have kept me happy for all kinds of presentations. The ability to import data from various file formats and file storage software is extremely helpful.

Cons

I've not encountered anything I'd call a "con" as of yet. The only mild frustration is how frequently the "upgrade" advertisements pop up when clicking on various features while using the free version. But I could definitely live with it.

Infogram

We deal with multiple sources of data on daily basis, and Infogram assessed in my need to have them all on in a single dashboard. At the end of the day, I can just download my report/dashboard as a PDF and share it directly with the team, without the need to have an individual account on Infogram.

Pros

Infogram is a powerful data visualization tool that has it all from individual charts to reports and dashbaords.

Cons

The limited number of pages per report for pro-account

4.49/5 out of 63 reviews