• Pros

• "Excellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use, It is powerful when processing large volumes of data, task scheduling is reliable. The support is very good"

• "Ease of use, breadth functionalities, technical support. We have been working with Skyvia team and they have been extremely supportive and knowledgeable on the problems I needed to solve"

• "Was great for our business process of getting invoices into Salesforce from Quickbooks"

• Cons

• "The support is great but the speed could be faster. I assume it is because of different time zones."

• "I believe Skyvia service should increase the functionality to allow different invoice addresses, etc."

• "No alerts when processing fails, would be a good alert improvement via email when a scheduled task fails"

Browse Skyvia Reviews

Alina from Lanteria

Skyvia helped me with Salesforce sync to SQL database

We were going from Salesforce to an existing SQL database. We handled all of our day to day in Salesforce except for commissions, which we calculated and paid from the SQL database. What we needed the sync function to do is to keep both systems up to date so that the records are in sync. Skyvia helped us with no need to write a code.

Pros

Sync data up-to-date, flexible price and an opportunity to start with a free plan.

Paul from Sydney Children's Hospital

Great tool

Pros

The price! Also being able to populate fields across many objects at the same time and then load the changes. That's great in comparison to a tool like Data Loader for example where you cannot load to multiple objects.

Cons

Because we use Salesforce with Causeview a transaction has 3-4 objects (Transaction, Allocation, Payment and Soft Credit). We sometimes have difficulty uploading the payments and allocations when linked together. So for each load we need an additional step for linking those 2 objects together. As Skyvia populates the fields of different objects at the same time, and sometimes this produces errors.

baruch from Store My Truck

Great Potential Horrendus Customer Support

It's cool but frustrating especially with poor customer support.

Pros

Intuitive, and does what we need it to do.

Cons

The worst customer support. If you have an issue it will usually won't be addressed with an email for at least 24 hours. When you get a response it will most likely be a cut and paste from from their online documentation and very stingy on elaborating on how to really resolve an issue and trying to help.

Reasons for Choosing Skyvia

They provide the best solution for our needs.

Response from Skyvia

Replied January 2020

Hello Baruch, We are terribly sorry that you have faced such an issue. Could you please provide us with the email you used to contact our Support Team so that we could investigate it?

Alex from PlotWatt

I have been very impressed with the products I have used

Pros

It is easy. For someone who does not have an extensive background in this area, I was able to dive in and get started pretty quickly....without having to slow down to learn MySQL queries, etc. With all of the tools, out-of-the-box integrations and generally pretty clear documentation I found connecting our systems with Skyvia to be a good experience.

Cons

When an integration runs, It would be great if there were options for sending/receiving the results...at the very least, receiving an email with the csvs for any failures attached. I am told that this is already on the roadmap.

Zeev

Convenient no coding tool

Pros

Apart from the actual product being well good for its money, I would like to specifically point out their customer support, those guys definitely know what they are talking about, I can count on them to come up with unexpected solution with my problem in a very efficient time frames.

Cons

Only suggestion that i can think of is to add more value packages (e.g. package where you pay only for transmitted data).

Skyvia helped me to load Magento data into Zoho CRM

Our main goal was synchronization between Zoho CRM and Magento, mainly for our product catalogs but also for the customer. We had to load product information from our Magento website to Zoho and update it automatically.

Pros

Skyvia is a great tool and exactly what we have been looking for.

Cons

We solved the problem - so everything is ok for us. Nothing to say about dislikes.

German from GOintegro

Great tool to sync and manage information!"

We are managing data integration between our CRM and other tools and databases. It works great for that!

Pros

It's a very stable platform and very easy of use. We've been using Skyvia since a couple of years, and the support team is also fantastic.

Cons

We would love to have alerts on error. I hope this feature comes soon. :)

Stefan from Sales Scenario/CRM COMPETENCE

Saves me a lot of money

I needed to transform my consultancy business into cloud-only. By that, Skyvia let me easily do necessary integrations just having industry knowledge, not programming skills.

Pros

Skyvia let me eliminate internal programming costs.

Cons

Support can sometimes be a bit faster, but it's great answers that are helping me much.

Barbara from Albers Consulting Group

Great Customer Service

Pros

CSR made sure I received the resources I needed of integration implementation. And helped me configure our packages and test as necessary, and I'm so grateful for him.

Cons

I am very happy with the product so far.

Maryna from Snovio

One of the simplest cloud-based tool - Skyvia

I’m using some products of this cloud platform and completely satisfied with all functions.

Pros

We wanted to speed up the migration process and save resources, that’s why Skyvia really helped us. The solution doesn’t require any coding skills and integrates data quickly. And one more benefit - guys allow to use tool for free. So, if functionality provided with the free plan is enough this variant is amazing.

Cons

Guys respond quickly but real-time support would be great.

Justinas from TransferGo LTD

User-friendly and easy to understand environment

Pros

Good. I've been passively using Skyvia since your early days. The product improved a lot and I hope Skyvia will be able to be better than Dell Boomi one day. The product is much simpler for people with a non-tech background.

Cons

While using Google Drive to pick-up a CSV file, if the CSV file is deleted from the folder and a new file with the same name is uploaded to the same folder, the process on Skyvia needs to be updated as a file becomes missing from Import Task -> Source Definition.

Pablo from GOintegro

Excellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use. It is powerful and reliable

automation of reports and data synchronization processes

Denys from HotTelecom

Moving Users from MySQL DB to Zoho CRM

We used Skyvia Import scenario for loading users from MySQL database to Zoho CRM. We had to set up the corresponding scheduling so that new users were transferred on a daily basis. Also, we used hourly updates. In order to avoid duplicates (to load only imported new records, based on email address) we used Upsert function while creating a task.

Pros

Our needs were covered by free Skyvia plan. This is amazing but I am willing to pay for such a nice tool.

Cons

Nothing at all. We’ve done all our tasks and are satisfied.

Rodrigo from NISO

We have had a great experience using Skyvia, it certainly covers our needs

I save worktime, improve accuracy by eliminating human error; I can scale up my product offering to my clients.

Pros

Cons

I don't have anything major against Skyvia; Perhaps a little tweaking on the management dashboard could be usefull.

Daniel from VivePro

Your tool is very intuitive and easy to learn

Pros

As a solution architect I've used you product to pitch to customers and positioned Skyvia as a medium to enterprise grade integration solution with a lot of OOB connectors.

Cons

It would be nice to see some more customer loyalty programs. For example, I should probably get early adopter pricing or discounts.

Christopher from Palaris

Generally speaking though - very happy with the service to date

Pros

I think the suite of apps are fantastic - we rely on Skyvia cloud data integration connector every day.

Cons

Would be nice to see a plan that allowed for very small databases (ours has less than 5k records, for example) to be synchronised with high frequency.

Alper from Konsantre Bilisim&Danismanlik

I am very satisfied with Skyvia Data Integration

Pros

I am very satisfied of the service which are providing. Skyvia supports a large list of saas providers

Cons

I hope that this list will grow in future. As we really do not know, with which requirement list our customers are coming to us for the next project.

Roy from SAGU

Skyvia, the beefier version of Zapier

Pros

Skyvia has some of the most advance features to connect two softwares together. From the get-go, you're introduced to the actual API call and really get the opportunity to be granular in the connection. We're specifically using it for a FTP/CSV file ingestion for Mailchimp

Cons

It does take some time to get used to it, so its more recommended for those with software knowledge.

Ken from Maranatha Baptist University

Ease of Use and able to test right from the beginning

SkyVia is being used to provide the bi-directional interface between SalesForce and our ERP Data warehouse. It has performed wonderfully in setting up various integration jobs that can be scheduled to implement the interfaces in a fraction of the time it would take on other systems.

Pros

The documentation for the software was excellent, which made the setup for connecting to the SQL and SalesForce sources quite easy to accomplish. The integration steps are easy to setup and with the free version you can test the software to make sure it will meet your needs.

Cons

It would be better if the backup solution did more than just the data when backing up SalesForce data. The backup feature doesn't handle the metadata and the files like other robust backup solutions.

Niraj from InfOready

Powerful features even in each module

Pros

It's a great tool with simplicity of use. Skyvia has a lot of good features for storing your mappings.

Cons

There are some things that can be improved in Skyvia, like providing more customisations to mappings.

Aubrie from Aeon

I've had Skyvia on the backburner as a potential flat file integration tool,...

Pros

My initial impression though is that it is an amazing tool! I've actually been telling people about it every time they bring up Jitterbit or something similar.

Cons

The one place where it didn't fully meet my needs was in the formulas and logic allowed to map into Salesforce. I wanted to be able to use logic to decide if a field or record should be updated.

Alina from awarenow

Skyvia helps to automate marketing efforts

Our main goal was data replication from SF into SQL Server db for further data analysis.

Pros

I like that the user interface is both powerful and simple. There is no need to write a code or read tonns of documentation. Skyvia is fast to set up and easy to use.

Cons

Honestly, I can't say anything bad. Skyvia is fantastic.

Mariusz from MovingWorlds

No coding solution to integrate PostgreSQL and Zoho

Pros

Easiness in setup integration between the database and Zoho CRM, scheduled integration, CSV import, Importing feature.

Cons

Reliability - in case of errors retry logic is a little bit complicated, you need to manually retry the sync or manipulate data (but that's the case only for this specific connectors)

Camille from WebMechanix

Overpromised, Underdelivered

Successfully migrated CRMs.

Pros

I used this tool to migrate from Zoho to Salesforce. The good news - with hard work and dedication, you can probably get the job done. I did, and I couldn't find any other tool to do so with our conditions of satisfaction.

Cons

Documentation is terrible, and I had no luck with customer support. Recently tried using the tool again to push Hubspot data to a Google Sheet and the tool kept freezing.

Mehul from ChargePoint, Inc

Congrats for creating an amazing product!

Pros

I think Skyvia is an amazing tool and I had great experience with customer service. I was interacting with Mariia. She was very knowledgeable, responsive and helpful.

Cons

Can't remember anything. Skyvia engineering team was also fast at adding missing features and enhancing the service quickly.

Andres from TCM SA

Skyvia looks really good, hope it keeps developing

Pros

Overall, Skyvia had an excellent and really easy interface. I also like the big list of supported cloud connectors.

Cons

I need the functionality to export zoho crm database to an excel file list.. maybe I have to bridge both side with a sql database, and maybe that is what am I missing.

Jannis from Doo GmbH

Great functionality

Pros

I like Skyvia very much. The functionality totally fits our needs so far, which is why we moved to a paid subscription.

Cons

The record limitations on free accounts and also the lower plans are (in my opinion) waay to restrictive.

Danielle from DipJar

Industry: Fund-Raising

Second CRM migration and I wish I'd found Skyvia sooner

We had received a quote for CRM migration services and while it seemed reasonable, we couldn't justify the extra expense. By connecting both our existing CRM and future CRM to Skyvia, I was able to migrate all of our data within a week and preserve all of the structure, relationships, and history that I thought I'd have to shell out thousands for.

Pros

Very simple to set up and use. Able to achieve a lot on the free version

Cons

Requires some baseline knowledge of how APIs work and you must familiarize yourself with your data source's structure

Response from Skyvia

Replied January 2020

We appreciate your point of view. Thanks for the feedback.

Mike from RnDWork

Skyvia offers great value for low cost

We use Skyvia to export CSV files files from Salesforce and put them to Google Drive. The integration is running every hour and works stable.

Pros

The platform is easy to configure and works reliably. It was one of the least expensive tools available that fully met our requirements.

Cons

No cons as Skyvia platform works perfectly well.

Robson from OutSystems

Overall experience has been great

This tool met our requirements very well. Good value for the cost. Worthy product functionality and performance. Give it a try. We are using Skyvia to integrate data from our cloud services to on-premise databases and back to the cloud. We primarily use Skyvia for connecting to Salesforce to pull down data into our other on-premise databases.

Pros

Simple data loading, much easier than the standard data loader from salesforce, UI is simple to understand.

Cons

Some of the error notifications could be improved but it's not vital.

Patricia from Interlace Health (FKA FormFast)

Customizable replication to Redshift

I easily copied data from Dynamics CRM org into Amazon Redshift for using them by another department which doesn't have access to the entire CRM system. Skyvia allowed to replicate records matching certain conditions, only those which we wanted to move.

Pros

Skyvia has enough options to perform replication process. Also, it was easy for us to set up and use the tool. Reliable product which provides smooth integration.

Cons

If Skyvia team adds public API I'll say that the tool is perfect.

March 2016

Jacob from Dayspring Technologies

March 2016

Powerful integration

I used Skyvia to integrate my Salesforce contacts with Mailchimp and keep data (first name, last name, email, etc) in sync. I had some difficulties setting up the integration, as not everything was clear at first, but when I finished I got just what I needed! Integration worked perfectly! I really like this service for powerful functional and supported list of connectors.

Geri from eToro

A simple tool through the browser which enabled me to connect to SQL database in Azure

Pros

I was able to connect to Azure SQL database, and saved the connection details for future uses. I didn't have to login to Azure and in order to use Microsoft tool.

Cons

There are no wizards and graphic interfaces like in SSMS and in VS, but I didn't expect them to do it. In the equivalent solution which Microsoft began to supply lately (written in May 2017) it neither exist.

Gareh from Freshbooks

Very Useful tool if you know how to use it.

Pros

This application can import virtually anything and export it into another application. I've used it to solve some major issues but didn't have the time to really see what this can do.

Cons

This is a powerful tool that is sometimes very hard to troubleshoot. I hope that i can learn more in the future.

Luke from Wish

Data export has never been easier for our company

Due to our security policy we need to archive historical data and store it internally. Using Skyvia we can export data as CSV and load it to SFTP on a regular basis.

Pros

Simple, fast to set up, user-friendly service interface.

Cons

Export process was too slow but I think it because of the huge amount of data.

Christian from PubliBike SA

So far we are very happy using Skyvia

Pros

Most important for us is the support of different connectors, including cloud apps and relational databases.

Luke from Pool Management Group

Great experience

Tremendous experience, affordable and great.

Pros

Cons

Nothing to complain about, can't think of anything.

Nicolai from SENSE marketing ApS

Sandra from Ekahau

Easy way to collect all data with Skyvia

Using Skyvia I could replicate data from our corporate CRM system, marketing and billing software to further anaysis.

Pros

The tool helped me to aggregate all company data from different sources. Now I have an opportunity to create dashboards based on unified data.

Cons

It was a little bit hard to set up for me as a non-technical specialist, but in general I think there are no cons.

niloofar

Jeremy from Servron Web Development

Lots of integration options! Skyvia is very powerful and flexible.

Pros

I was surprised by the number of integration options available. We actually ended up using Skyvia for more projects than we originally planned to.

Cons

The documentation could be a bit better and it would be helpful if there were some example tutorial videos. Once you figure things out though you have a very powerful tool.