What are Skyvia users saying about the software?

Read what people like you have said about using Skyvia software through verified user reviews

• icon"The scheduled importing via ftp is very useful for us and the ability to be flexible and customize the imports that we do has been a huge boost to our company."
  • icon"Also, I'm confident that all my transferred data is protected as Skyvia keeps backed up data in secure Azure GRS storage in an encrypted form."
  • icon"I like that the user interface is both powerful and simple. There is no need to write a code or read tonns of documentation."
  • icon"Recently tried using the tool again to push Hubspot data to a Google Sheet and the tool kept freezing."
  • icon"If you're not familiar with how to setup a new task, it can be a little tricky to get it right your first time. But aside from that, no other cons at all that I can think of."
  • icon"The worst customer support. If you have an issue it will usually won't be addressed with an email for at least 24 hours."

Browse all Skyvia Reviews

• Have you used Skyvia and would like to share your experience with others?

Dan

Easy backup solution for Salesforce

We use Skyvia for automated daily backups of our Salesforce CRM instance. It does that well, the user interface is clean and simple, and their customer support is good.

Pros

Skyvia makes automatic cloud backups easy, at an affordable rate for a small company.

Cons

Restoring data from a Skyvia backup could be a little more simple.

Reasons for choosing Skyvia

Skyvia was a lot more affordable, given the small size of our company and our basic needs.

Simple + Amazing = Simply Amazing!

Amazing

Pros

We loved the simplicity. The ease of use. The access into SaaS integrations was implemented better than SkyVia Competitors..

Cons

There is little to complain about. The software was great. The only thing I would suggest is bundle pricing.

Reasons for choosing Skyvia

Simplicity, easer of use, and speed to start up.

Reasons for switching to Skyvia

Many, many more features and access to SaaS data that is far superior.

baruch

Great Potential Horrendus Customer Support

It's cool but frustrating especially with poor customer support.

Pros

Intuitive, and does what we need it to do.

Cons

The worst customer support. If you have an issue it will usually won't be addressed with an email for at least 24 hours. When you get a response it will most likely be a cut and paste from from their online documentation and very stingy on elaborating on how to really resolve an issue and trying to help.

Reasons for choosing Skyvia

They provide the best solution for our needs.

Response from Skyvia

Hello Baruch, We are terribly sorry that you have faced such an issue. Could you please provide us with the email you used to contact our Support Team so that we could investigate it?

Replied January 2020

Emily

May 2022

Skyvia is a Wonderful Data Mgmt. Alternative for SFDC Users

Skyvia is fabulous a fabulous tool to manage your production SFDC data tasks that allows you more freedom than it's alternatives to choose what you want to do with your data, how much of it you need to work with, and what it actually does to your data via tasks. It's an SFDC admin's best friend in my experience and I've recommended it to all of my fellow admins.

Pros

I love how simple it is to get connected to your SFDC instance and how intuitive it is from there create and run data mgmt. tasks. From the straight-forward mapping, the options of grabbing your data source, and the ability to save and re-use custom data tasks, Skyvia is my go to data mgmt. alternative.

Cons

If you're not familiar with how to setup a new task, it can be a little tricky to get it right your first time. But aside from that, no other cons at all that I can think of!

Hanna

Robust cloud backup solution

The aim of using Skyvia Backup was a requirement to keep data safe in the cloud. We use Salesfroce CRM system to manage customer's contacts. So, we needed to be confident that important data cannot be deleted by a particular user or even so, we wanted to have an ability to restore it. Thus, Skyvia Backup helped us to easily copy data into Azure storage from SF account without additional software installation. As we didn't want to backup all data we just filtered fields and chose required objects, it was easy. Every step is clear and all our questions were answered by customer support\documentation. Overall, Skyvia Backup met all our requirements

Pros

The most valuable point for me when choosing Skyvia Backup it's simplicity in use. Backup creation and restore operations take only a few clicks and UI is intuitive. As data is stored in the cloud, I can get access to them at any time only having an Internet connection. Also, I'm confident that all my transferred data is protected as Skyvia keeps backed up data in secure Azure GRS storage in an encrypted form.

Cons

I think there is only one gap in functionality. Skyvia Backup doesn't provide an opportunity to back up metadata but I hope this feature will be added soon.

Steven

Low-cost C2C tool used for Jira Cloud

Support helped us BEFORE we bought product! Great support experience.

Pros

Very simple tool that automatically backs up both Jira data and Jira setup, to the Cloud. A great find!

Cons

Does not backup documents that are attached to issues in Jira database.

Alina

Skyvia helped me with Salesforce sync to SQL database

We were going from Salesforce to an existing SQL database. We handled all of our day to day in Salesforce except for commissions, which we calculated and paid from the SQL database. What we needed the sync function to do is to keep both systems up to date so that the records are in sync. Skyvia helped us with no need to write a code.

Pros

Sync data up-to-date, flexible price and an opportunity to start with a free plan.

Cons

The support is great but the speed could be faster. I assume it is because of different time zones.

Ekaterina

High-level secure

Pros

I’ve evaluated different ETL tools - most don't allow us to enter the vendor's provided SSH Private key,but skyvia supports this. Other tools such as Blendo, Stitch Data and Hevo require a fixed Private Key which the vendor will not support.

Cons

One thing that I dislike right now, is that Xero is not supported yet, but it's ok for now.

Stefan

Saves me a lot of money

I needed to transform my consultancy business into cloud-only. By that, Skyvia let me easily do necessary integrations just having industry knowledge, not programming skills.

Pros

Skyvia let me eliminate internal programming costs.

Cons

Support can sometimes be a bit faster, but it's great answers that are helping me much.

June 2022

Easy to use and high quality

Pros

As an SMB with a limited tech team, this product was easy to implement and gets the job done painlessly.

Cons

Account management settings, e.g. billing are rather rudimentary.

Great tool

Pros

The price! Also being able to populate fields across many objects at the same time and then load the changes. That's great in comparison to a tool like Data Loader for example where you cannot load to multiple objects.

Cons

Because we use Salesforce with Causeview a transaction has 3-4 objects (Transaction, Allocation, Payment and Soft Credit). We sometimes have difficulty uploading the payments and allocations when linked together. So for each load we need an additional step for linking those 2 objects together. As Skyvia populates the fields of different objects at the same time, and sometimes this produces errors.

Alex

I have been very impressed with the products I have used

Pros

It is easy. For someone who does not have an extensive background in this area, I was able to dive in and get started pretty quickly....without having to slow down to learn MySQL queries, etc. With all of the tools, out-of-the-box integrations and generally pretty clear documentation I found connecting our systems with Skyvia to be a good experience.

Cons

When an integration runs, It would be great if there were options for sending/receiving the results...at the very least, receiving an email with the csvs for any failures attached. I am told that this is already on the roadmap.

Lina

Simple and secure backup

I use Skyvia for backing up data on a daily basis. If necessary, data can be restored just in several clicks. The only feature I'd like to add is the incremental updates, in this case I won't need to buy Professional plan.

Pros

Skyvia Backup is easy to manage. I like that it is hosted in a secure Azure GRS storage, so I don’t need to worry about data security. The end-user data is always safe.

Cons

The price depends on the amount of data you would like to store, so you need to regularly monitor your current status of the storage.

Justinas

User-friendly and easy to understand environment

Pros

Good. I've been passively using Skyvia since your early days. The product improved a lot and I hope Skyvia will be able to be better than Dell Boomi one day. The product is much simpler for people with a non-tech background.

Cons

While using Google Drive to pick-up a CSV file, if the CSV file is deleted from the folder and a new file with the same name is uploaded to the same folder, the process on Skyvia needs to be updated as a file becomes missing from Import Task -> Source Definition.

Pablo

Excellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use. It is powerful and reliable

automation of reports and data synchronization processes

Pros

Excellent tool, very easy to implement, configure and use, It is powerful when processing large volumes of data, task scheduling is reliable. The support is very good

Cons

No alerts when processing fails, would be a good alert improvement via email when a scheduled task fails

Tetyana

Secure cloud backup

Now I understand I have all data forever, even if it was deleted by a user. Skyvia helped me to back up data from our Dynamics CRM system easily and I don't worry anymore about data security as I know that everything is stored in a cloud and it's safe.

Pros

It works well. You need just to create a Skyvia account - it's free and you'll get an access to the backup tool for testing with 1GB free. Really, there are minimum actions you need to do to start working. Interface is clear for understanding, thus you even shouldn't read documentation. I like that all my troubles were solved: I was searching for a service which could back up and restore data in the cloud with a good price and Skyvia Backup met all requirements.

Cons

There is nothing to dislike. Great service.

Myroslav

Salesforce backups + Query

We use it for automated Salesforce backups that we need to store for years because of legal obligations. We often need to query data for specific purposes - for example when a financial auditor needs a random contract or invoice. What's remarkable - that querying directly in Salesforce may take some time, and querying within Skyvia Backup is lightning fast.

Pros

I like the granularity - I'm allowed to create specific datasets and restore specific records instead of running the full restoration process, as our Salesforce backups are quite large.

Cons

Not long ago Skyvia team added a possibility to delete multiple backup files manually to free the disk space. That's nice to have, although I'd prefer for old versions of backup to be deleted automatically, as I may not always remember to free the disk space in time. It would be great to be able to schedule the backup deletion as well as we schedule its creation.

Denys

Moving Users from MySQL DB to Zoho CRM

We used Skyvia Import scenario for loading users from MySQL database to Zoho CRM. We had to set up the corresponding scheduling so that new users were transferred on a daily basis. Also, we used hourly updates. In order to avoid duplicates (to load only imported new records, based on email address) we used Upsert function while creating a task.

Pros

Our needs were covered by free Skyvia plan. This is amazing but I am willing to pay for such a nice tool.

Cons

Nothing at all. We’ve done all our tasks and are satisfied.

Zayats

Good experience

Pros

In terms of feedback, I would like to say the Skyvia product is very well thought out and I like it a lot. Also, your web content is well written, it has enough technical detail and you don’t have to be a programmer to understand it. Kudos to whoever has developed the material.

Cons

Skyvia is still working on adding new connectors. I'm looking forward to seeing more of my systems in their list of connectors in the future.

Zeev

Convenient no coding tool

Pros

Apart from the actual product being well good for its money, I would like to specifically point out their customer support, those guys definitely know what they are talking about, I can count on them to come up with unexpected solution with my problem in a very efficient time frames.

Cons

Only suggestion that i can think of is to add more value packages (e.g. package where you pay only for transmitted data).

Rodrigo

We have had a great experience using Skyvia, it certainly covers our needs

I save worktime, improve accuracy by eliminating human error; I can scale up my product offering to my clients.

Pros

Ease of use, breadth functionalities, technical support. We have been working with Skyvia team and they have been extremely supportive and knowledgeable on the problems I needed to solve

Cons

I don't have anything major against Skyvia; Perhaps a little tweaking on the management dashboard could be usefull.

Skyvia helped me to load Magento data into Zoho CRM

Our main goal was synchronization between Zoho CRM and Magento, mainly for our product catalogs but also for the customer. We had to load product information from our Magento website to Zoho and update it automatically.

Pros

Skyvia is a great tool and exactly what we have been looking for.

Cons

We solved the problem - so everything is ok for us. Nothing to say about dislikes.

Your tool is very intuitive and easy to learn

Pros

As a solution architect I've used you product to pitch to customers and positioned Skyvia as a medium to enterprise grade integration solution with a lot of OOB connectors.

Cons

It would be nice to see some more customer loyalty programs. For example, I should probably get early adopter pricing or discounts.

German

Great tool to sync and manage information!"

We are managing data integration between our CRM and other tools and databases. It works great for that!

Pros

It's a very stable platform and very easy of use. We've been using Skyvia since a couple of years, and the support team is also fantastic.

Cons

We would love to have alerts on error. I hope this feature comes soon. :)

Nataliya

How I use Skyvia to backup Hubspot data

Our Hubspot stores data of the company's sales operations and important information about clients. It's vital for the sales department and for company growth in general. So, to prevent loss of information we need to have an opportunity to backup and restore information that can be deleted by mistake. Skyvia allows us to control the backups of major cloud apps from one place, it's very convenient and safely.

Pros

I'm completely satisfied that I can restore my data from web browser. No more installed software!

Cons

It can be quite expensive if you need to back up a lot of data as in Skyvia Backup you need to pay for used storage space. The solution is to remove old backups manually.

Skyvia