• Pros

• "We use iGrafx for a specific software to create workflow diagrams. Since iGrafx is easy to use and works well with our software, I like it a lot. "

• "This tool grows with your process maturity, yet is very easy to use from the beginning to help gain adoption. More flexible than other BPMN tools to create your diagrams. "

• "IGrafx is excellent product has help us to build many models of our organizations projects like SAP and Six sigma."

• Cons

• "There's not that much but some minor tweaks around the conversion from older to newer versions (Desktop clients) but that's addressed soon as far as I'm aware of."

• "At first, the interface is intimidating and has a learning curve, if you don't receive training. "

• "We have had no issues with the installation or use of the software"

Browse iGrafx Reviews

Paul from 4aBetterBusiness, Inc.

Best Support for Implementation of Process-Based Management

4aBetterBusiness has used iGrafx to achieve transformational results with clients, with payback in months. iGrafx has always been at the forefront of introducing useful functionality that is easy to use.

Pros

Ease of use, focus on features and function that enable businesses to work better

Cons

We have had no issues with the installation or use of the software

Response from iGrafx

Replied December 2018

Paul Thank You for your continued use and support of iGrafx.

Patrick from Accenture

Process for Six Sigma is great

Process for Six Sigma is a great piece of software that is fairly intuitive to learn. The learning curve is not steep yet the product is quite powerful. It is clearly a mature product because I could not think of a process scenario that would not be able to be configured in the product. The ability to define variables within the software allowed me to customize it to exactly suit my use-case with specific clients. The on-screen simulation execution is an impressive thing to show to clients.

Pros

The ability to support what-if analysis of potential process changes. Design of experiments functionality also enabled us to quickly optimize processes.

Cons

The software is great. As a consulting firm, annual product licensing can be a challenge because if I am not staffed on a project when the product is up for renewal, I don't have a way to expense the cost and the license lapses.

Response from iGrafx

Replied December 2018

Hello Patrick We really appreciate you taking the time to leave these nice expressions and for your support of iGrafx. It may be of interest to you that we now offer a subscription based model that may help with license expiration you mentioned. If you would like more information, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Katharina from Technical University Munich

Very easy to use and incredibly intuitive for a BPM Software

My organization could easily provide a whole process landscape to all relevant people by using the online platform and the reporting. We soon also plan to use the Human Workflow component to make it easier for people to work in a process and provide all relevant information in standardized forms.

Pros

The easy-to-use user interface and the possibility to easily capture new processes. The object framework is very smart and really allows to display all relevant information for one process in one place. The reporting capabilities are so easy to customize and just display everything you need to all relevant people by providing an easy web-based access. If you want to improve a process, the simulation of iGrafx is very powerful and really helps you to test your what-if scenarios.

Cons

Response from iGrafx

Replied December 2018

Thank You Katharina for the wonderful review and for your support and use of iGrafx.

Shreve from Davenport & Company LLC

iGrafx Review

We use it to create the workflow with our account opening and account maintenance systems. We have not had any issue using it and will continue to use it.

Pros

Cons

I have not had a problem with iGrafx. The only thing I can think of to make it easier to get to is when you click on the folder of a saved workflow, it will open up iGrafx. Instead, you have to have iGrafx already open to get to a saved workflow.

Response from iGrafx

Replied December 2018

Hello Shreve Thank you for the kind words and for your support of iGrafx. We would like to talk with you to understand more about the issue you mentioned with opening files. Please feel free to contact us.

Lindsay from Guild Mortgage

iGrafx Review

I have had a great experience with iGrafx. Everyone I have communicated with from the company has been extremely helpful.

Pros

1. It is easy to create flowcharts 2. There is flexibility with how to document your processes 3. The repository can store flowcharts and documents 4. There is an approval process in place 5. Document Risk and Controls

Cons

Some of the functions are not intuitive and extra guidance is needed. Currently you need to purchase consulting hours to get help. It would be nice to have more complex tutorials and how to's available for free online. Or allow the help desk to answer more complex questions.

Response from iGrafx

Replied December 2018

Thank you Lindsay for this kind review. You will be happy to know that we are currently working on an enhanced customer support portal for training and support.

Kelly from Cox Communications

Industry: Broadcast Media

Tool that grows with your organization

Great partnership to help us be successful.

Pros

Cons

It would be helpful if there was better integration between the desktop and web versions of the software.

Response from iGrafx

Replied December 2018

Kelly - Thank You so much for the great review and for your support of iGrafx. You will be happy to know that v17.5 (releasing on Jan 2) will provide even greater integration between the client and web.

Jeff from Huntington National

Risk and Audit

Pros

We needed a tool to identify risks within our process. The iGrafx platform provided a simple and easy way to define our catalog and clearly note which processes that risk would appear and if we had controls in place to offset that impact.

Cons

iGrafx has proved to be a great tool for helping us provide a clear understanding of where compliance issues may arise. No issues to report.

Reasons for Choosing iGrafx

We are heavily regulated. As a result of using iGrafx, we are able to clearly audit our processes and identify possible compliance issues before regulators bring them to our attention.

Very Good Collaboration

Pros

igrafx makes capture and communication of process very easy. With web we collaborate to create new process or update process. Each update have version that is quick to compare and show what updates are made.

Cons

We have no problems with igrafx. Wish more people were using.

David from Tarrant County College

Amazing workflow diagrams!

Great experience in creating models and diagrams to organize my projects.

Pros

As a student, I have been using IGrafx for a couple of years now. It makes creating diagrams and flow charts easy and clear to understand. The software helps me to organize my ideas and thoughts rspecially when I am working on my big school projects. Working with IGrafx is very easy and editing charts is straight forward. The app offers great variety of features and functionality.

Cons

One things that i don't like mainly is when I am moving the flow charts it accidentally move the connecting lines within them which can cause some confusions.

Rohit from cyberThink Inc

iGrafx is easy to use and great tool for documentation.

IGrafx excellent product has help our organization to build many models of the organisation quickly and effectively.The Product is simple and easy to use and it enables a wide variety of model types.

Pros

Cons

It lacks sometime in basic elements structure

Response from iGrafx

Replied December 2018

Thank You Rohit for your review and continued use of iGrafx. We would be curious to speak to you about the element structure you mention.

Yusei from Sunplanning Systems

Ease of use

Pros

Extremely easy to use when it comes to creating flowcharts. Couple hours of touching to tool and you should be able to create flowcharts at ease.

Cons

I wouldn`t say there is a major issue with this software but would love to see more elements added to the web version.

Response from iGrafx

Replied January 2019

Yusei Thank you so much for the kind review. You will be pleased to know that we just released iGrafx 17.5 which incorporated even more functionality into the web, including our Process Narrative.

Brian from REG

Industry: Oil & Energy

Easy sales process and price is excellent

Excellent company to work with.

Pros

The software was easy to implement, learn and use.

Cons

Still trying to figure out how to effectively use the shapes library and toolbar.

Response from iGrafx

Replied December 2018

Hey Brian Thanks for the great review. We would be happy to set up some time with you for a review of the shape library and toolbar. Just let us know.

Wonderful software and stellar customer service

Wonderful experience from contract to implementation. Great customer support and wonderful product.

Pros

Ease of use, ability for process models to be more dynamic based on the information you can capture.

Cons

When more users join the performance is impacted.

Cesar A from ForgeSystem

The best tool for your business

I like a lot this software, the way you can display and represent your work is unique.

Pros

It has the capacity to link all the elements that you need for your business, because you can create schemes and workflows that shows you all the activities that you, all the departments involves and you can see how the process runs, and determine is everything is has been doing well or it will requires modifications.

Cons

I do not have any complain about this software, maybe the price can be a limitation for some business, but it worths every penny.

Response from iGrafx

Replied March 2019

Thank You Cesar for the great review.

Caroline from The American University in Cairo

iGrafx is a powerful flowchart software

iGrafx is a great tool for creating flowcharts especially hierarical organization charts.

Pros

-Simple layout and easy to use on a regular basis. -Easy way to build flowcharts. -Few tutorials may be needed , very easy to learn. -Easy to create graphical presentations. -You can easily limit access to certain users.

Cons

I didn't face any problem with iGrafx but some printing issues for example sometimes the texts are too small.

Response from iGrafx

Replied January 2019

Thank you Caroline for the great review. We wish you all the best in your studies.

Chase from JPMorgan Chase & Co.

Financial Services - Lean Coach

Pros

I am able to create detailed process maps with several swimlanes. My client love the output and can easily update live during meetings. I also went to the OPEX conference and the iGrafx's team told me about their cloud service which I'm going to look into.

Cons

Response from iGrafx

Replied January 2019

Chase Thank you for the kind reciew. We would happy to talk to you more about the benefits of iGrafx cloud.

Daniella from Contra Costa Community College District

Efficient tool for flowcharts

Effective and efficient tool that makes my process easier and faster. It is a great tool for creating flowcharts. Highly recommended.

Pros

Very useful for documentation. It has a simple layout that helps me to document my process in a short time. The video tutorials are very helpful; they helped me to get familiar with the available features.

Cons

Didn't experience any issue so far with iGrafx.

Response from iGrafx

Replied March 2019

Thank You Daniella for the kind review.

Daniel from City College of San Francisco

Excellent Software for flowcharts

I highly recommend iGrafx for creating flowcharts.

Pros

User friendly with a simple layout that helps me to easily document my work. I was able to use it without even watching any video tutorial. I use it to create graphical presentations and workflow diagrams.

Cons

I didn't find any issue with using iGrafx.

Response from iGrafx

Replied February 2019

Thank You Daniel for the kind review. We wish you all the best in your studies and future business career.