• Pros

• "It's super easy to use and extremely functional. Whenever we need assistance with something, the support team is super helpful and fast. "

• "The software is fairly easy to use, and customer support is happy to help if something is unclear. The setup is very straightforward."

• "Easy to administer and configure Good rich feature set and customization Customer support is excellent"

• Cons

• "have been using this for a while haven't had a any flaws yet but at times it slows. Aside that this is a fanastic support system and will recommend to any one to try it."

• "We have had some problems since the upgrade to version 10. However their tech support have been helpful getting the issues resolved. "

• "When searching issues, cannot click back button. Must start search all over. ASP programming scares me a little in this decade. Glad it is in the cloud for our security sake."

Browse Issuetrak Reviews

Elisabeth from Species360

Absolutely fantastic issue tracking solution - works great for both staff and customers!!

Issuetrak replaced another system that was not at all customizable and just wasn't meeting our needs. From the start, their team was super helpful with the (really easy) set up and everything that followed. Our customers loved it and so did our entire team.

Pros

Issuetrack is great. It works right out of the box but also has tons of customization available. It's one of those rare solutions that your internal team will like as much as your customers do. - customers can login to see all their issues - great email rules you can customize to how your team works and what your customers want - nice set of reports already on board - VERY nice work flows (once we saw these, we used them for EVERYTHING) - If I could rate their own support team higher than a 10, I would. I manage our company's support team, and the Issuetrack support team is my model for how support should treat their customers.

Cons

Actually nothing. I love it. Our leaving was a cost saving measure (we are using a free product now) and I miss Issuetrak EVERY DAY.

King from Old Wisconsin Sausage

IssueTrak has allowed me to document and resolve IT requests in a timely manner.

When I was hired as an IT Tech Support for Old Wisconsin Sausage, I was told that all IT requests for assistance was done through email and phone calls. They did not have a ticket system set up for users to submit tickets. This forced me to prioritize and document multiple requests using Microsoft Excel and other applications to help me stay organized. I had many instances of where I would be on my way to assist a user, only to be stopped in the hallway by another user requesting my assistance. I would feel obligated to assist the user in the hallway, because customer service is something I am passionate about and couldn't say no. Other times there was a higher priority that needed my immediate attention, the user I was assisting at the moment could not understand why I was leaving to assist another user when I did not resolve their issue first. IssueTrak has eliminated many of the miscommunication and created a more standardized operating procedures for me. It has allowed me to stay connected with my end users by following up on the many IT requests. IssueTrak is a tool I use daily to deliver excellent customer service in a timely manner. It helps me stay organized and has given my end users confidence that their submitted issues are a priority for me to resolve. When I use IssueTrak, I feel that it helps me go above and beyond for my end users. It's a great software that I will be using for along time. The many features and benefits are plentiful.

Pros

The customization that IssueTrak offers has allowed me to create a "user friendly" software for my end users to submit issue requests. It gives me options to create forms that makes sense to what end users are requesting assistance with. The "quick pick" options allows the user to submit requests just as fast and quickly as sending out an email or calling for assistance. I also like the "Menu Option" that allows me to add internal web applications that our end users use on a daily basis. This allows end users to use IssueTrak as a centralized hub to access internal company files, applications, etc.

Cons

Ability to add more than one column on the "submit " page -- This will allow for seeing the whole screen instead of scrolling down. I have used IssueTrak's User Voice feedback website to make suggestions, but it doesn't seem like any of these suggestions are taken into consideration. I've seen many great suggestions submitted 1-2 years ago by other IssueTrak customers and users only to see a feedback of "Received (Under Review)" Please allow or give us the option to add more columns to the submit page. In my opinion it has a very organized and clean look to the interface. The Menu Option is a great feature, but it would be great if we can have certain sites that only a particular group or user can only see. For example, sites that will pertain to certain departments, Human Resource, I.T., Maintenance, etc. As of right now, any department or group can see these sites set up in IssueTrak. Give us the ability to restrict the sites to certain groups.

Justin from Alliance Collection Agencies

2.5

September 2015

Horrible for anything but canned actions

Pros

Small footprint on server and runs on Windows. We didn't have to install some appliance or other modified Linux variation to get the software up and running. Able to leverage our existing SQL and IIS servers when needed.

Cons

Functionality, they claim it is highly flexible and has workflow but there is no logic short of a yes no response system. The flexibility for any department outside of a single use is frustrating and process automation only really sends notifications there is no automation but instead reporting of when you completed something. Simple workflow related tasks are non-existent such as creating a new issue to handle a flow item, this causes you to have to try and include all outcomes for a workflow item.

March 2015

Chad from Maillie

March 2015

Maillie Review of cloud base issuetrak - Chad Mohr

Before I was hired, Maillie was using no help desk software at all. We are a 100 person small accounting firm. I came from a 400 person pharma company in which I used and configured 4 help desk software before. I have used before Remedy, HP service center, Cherwell, Lifetime, and Frontrange ITSM. I am ITIL v3 certified and this product helps follow some of the ITIL methodologies. We trialed 8 hd systems. I deployed IssueTrak cloud to Maillie at end of Sept 2014. Our employees are gravitating to the system, we now average about 200 issues a month. The pros are:-easy setup/configuration. I did our company configuration needs in about 2 weeks, with the setup of mostly issue types and subtypes. The setup training was easy to follow and I didn't need all the hours. I revisited the hours when I was ready to make templates/forms for things like New Hire Requests. Sync to AD worked after you get the certificate loaded properly. We are using the asset trackpc.exe which pulls from a batch file at login the client and server machines info. Reports have been easy to generate and export to excel. We use tasks for access approval, software request, hardware request and change control. We now know who is approving it and when. Creating a kb article from a ticket is easy. Escalating an issues to a global issue and then linking issues to that global is very easy and it closes and updates notes with any modifications from that global issue. IssueTrak Support has been quick, effective and easy to talk to. I can tell IssueTrak invests money and time into their product they do take suggestions from their clients. The Cons are: sometimes a lot of windows get opened and then it's difficult to find screen you need. Everything works downwards on the page, the more fields you add the lengthier it gets. Be nice if you could just make fields go in open spaces on the page. When submitting an issue you should fill it out from top to bottom because if you have any custom screens, it changes the screen and fields below then are wiped.IE settings have to be set to show content. If two people have the same issue open, the last save takes presidents. Devices that cannot run trackpc.exe need to be entered. When submitting an issue, it would be nice if it automatically suggested a kb and not have to click the KB link which takes you away. OVERALL, I am very pleased with IssueTrak and I would recommend it to anyone because it makes configuring, deploying and using hd software easier.

Response from Issuetrak

Replied April 2015

Chad, Great product review. Regarding the request to have IssueTrak automatically suggest a KB solution....I've seen that functionality demonstrated in a recent developers meeting. Just saying.... Customer feedback really does help define the product. Thanks again, Tony

Biswa from TriCore Solutions, LLC

Love to recommend IssueTrak!

Well, they say it right! you've got issues. Keep track of them with IssueTrak. it is a standard ITIL driven application with user-friendly interface to track Issues for your organization or your customers. That's not end of it. It has standard and functionalities like Reports, Asset Management, Quick pick and Recurring Issues etc. which will make your life easier. It's not an high-end application though I guess small or mid sized organization will find it suitable. The best thing I like about IssueTrak that it captures labor hours of users, at each transaction, at each updates, at the end of day you can create a report and calculate how many hours you or your team had spent in a work or issues or projects etc. Isn't that interesting? I would love to recommend to anyone. Thanks IssueTrak!

Pros

Quick pick, Recurring Issues, Reports, Note captures Labor hours.

Cons

It's slow. Email notification setup gets bug sometimes. It lacks in connecting different modules like Organization, Users and Issue Type. Like you can not see what are the issue types supported by the organization if you are at the organization page. You can not add/remove groups from user if you are at the user page.

Richard from Taft College

Great product and amazing support. IssueTrak Support is always just a phone call away.

Asset management, Helpdesk ticketing solution, Auditing assets to verify software updates are complete, Reporting, Surveys, a good all around solution that is customize-able and affordable.

Pros

Easy customize-able solution for tracking issues, assets, billing, and surveys. Pricing setup so that you can pick which features you need and can really customize to suit the needs of your organization. Anytime I find something I feel IssueTrak can improve on or do better they are always there to listen and have a community of IssueTrak users to really listen to their customers. They go above and beyond in this area truly and are a pleasure to work with.

Cons

Not able to Scan/Audit Non-Windows devices (luckily for us that is a minor detail). Locations are a little weird for a single site location such as an educational institution but it works. Just takes a bit of learning how the system functions.

Valery from Nevada State Legislature

Very good experience, but not excellent. Does a fantastic job at what it's supposed to do.

Resolves the complexity of tracking issues.

Pros

Quick, simple, and has plenty of features. Allows for precise control over each issue. Very responsive interface. Has fantastic customer support.

Cons

Development seems to be a bit slow on adding features, Short Term is set as within a year, which is of course reasonable, but Short Term is more like two weeks sprint, but that's personal opinion and experience.

Helpful Issue Tracker Software for smaller Projects

We used this software for less than six months for a small project which is cost bound. It provides all the capabilities as other similar software.

Pros

The best feature of this software to handle the tickets online. Quick and easy to set up the users, We can pull the reports what tickets we worked on and how we handled the tickets. It has a great workflow that can be assigned to someone who can work on after your work done on that ticket. It gives the management greater flexibility to pull the reports that worked on previous weeks and months.

Cons

It takes a bit of time to adjust to this software once you are used to enterprise tracking systems like Remedy or service now

Delgado from SIDOR

Issue Track is very functional and customizable

The logistics department is more relaxed with the help provided by this platform.

Pros

It has excellent tools for order control, it is a great help for the company's logistic department, it is easy to use and very customizable. A good customer service and technical support, we will continue using it !!!!

Cons

It is an incredible platform, but it will help us more if the custom fields are added automatically at the end of each search, we hope they improve this so that they are practical.

Mark Anthony from Demandforce

Issuetrak

overall easy to use and worth using

Pros

very easy to use in a large comany setting to ease on the issue tickets for problems at work

Cons

sometimes tracking system is off and people get late alerts

Tom from Columbia Industries

Industry: Oil & Energy

Robustness in an Affordable Package

I have been using Issuetrak now for about 5 years. Until recently I only used it for managing tasks for my manufacturing group. I wanted them to be able to have a place that flowed their work on non-repetitive tasks. What I found however went way beyond my original expectations. Issuetrak has used the customer's voice to evolve over the last few years. It has made itself more user-friendly, more adaptable, and more relevant to industries that aren't traditional help desks. We have taken those improvements, and have put in place a system the helps us manage the workflow of IT, Engineering, Accounting, Manufacturing, Customer Service and even our sales force. We have been able to create customized tools and screens that consolidate or data in one location. Whether it is requests for engineering change orders, travel documentation and reporting for our field service technicians, customer support of sales quoting, or quote to shipment of customer orders. We seem to find new ways to use it everyday. I could go on and on, but suffice it to say for the price, this gem is amazing. I recommend it to anyone who will listen, and I look forward to the new ways Issuetrak will morph to support its users. Keep up the outstanding work!!!! Tom Moss General Manager Columbia Industries LLC

Pros

Flexible Adaptable User-friendly

Cons

The screens could still use some work to make them completely custom. While some fields may need to be mandatory, it would be nice if they didn't need to show on the issue itself.

Alisa from Massy

Features and Functionality

One of the features that i currently have an issue with is the integration of O365. We spent hours with your technicians and still couldn't get the issue fixed from over two years ago. Hoping an upgrade to version 10.1 will remedy the situation. Your Survey feature needs to be a little less bland! My company would LOVE to use this more but overall our survey takers find them boring. Give us the option to add more designs, more fonts...just more of everything! And please change the survey result display...gosh add some graphs or piecharts...please!

Pros

ease of use entering tickets

Cons

survey needs work need the ability to integrate o365

Response from Issuetrak

Replied February 2017

Thank you for your feedback, Alisa. Recent improvements to the Incoming Email feature should alleviate the issues you encountered previously. I encourage you to contact our support team at your earliest convenience so they can assist you with the process. They can be reached at +1 (757) 213-1351 M-F 7am-8pm (ET/GMT-5). Regarding your feedback on our Survey module, we take all suggestions seriously and review customer feedback when evaluating future product enhancements. If you have additional feedback you'd like to recommend, we utilize UserVoice to collect and track community submitted ideas for Issuetrak. It can be accessed at https://issuetrak.uservoice.com.

Russell from Southwest Power Pool

Industry: Utilities

IssueTrak for Issue and Project Tracking

Pros

We use IssueTrak for multiple functions: to receive and track customer inquiries and requests, to track internal processes, and even as an outreach tool to our stakeholders. IssueTrak supports all those goals, and does it in a very user-friendly and scaleable manner. IssueTrak is very configurable making it ideal for small shops, multiple uses and individualized projects and processes. Support does a good job of understanding your questions/issues, and first level support knows the product well. With the cloud-based version, we require very little internal IT support. The administrators for the tool are within my department, and we can configure it to do everything we've needed so far.

Cons

As with any system, there sometimes are "quirks" and work-arounds that are not necessarily well documented. For example, we needed to give some individuals access to items that were not assigned to their departments. You can do that in IssueTrak, but it's through the use of "e-mail notifications" (you can grant individual access, but turn off specific e-mail notifications). We didn't know that by reading the documentation, but it works!

We used it for end user issues tracking at active phase of the project

We've got some experience how to set up better process for our end-users issues tracking

Pros

What I liked the most is ability to configure custom processes per team. Also if team-specific setup worked good for single team, it was easy to share it with other teams. Most of our clients liked escalation feature. As we were a small team, sometimes reminder that some issue is on hold is too long on hold worked as additional motivational factor. We also liked a feature, that allowed to set up custom rules for issues assignment. E.g. if someone is good at something or someone's action/approval is the first step of something, some kind of issues goes to him/her automatically.

Cons

They are good when you use only current set of features and experience no issues. As soon as you experience an issue or wait for their software upgrade, timelines are really unpredictable (company has been working at different pace allover the time).

Scott from CAP Software

Great software for phone or email support issues.

Daily usage for our customer support center.

Pros

We use this software to handle incoming support calls and emails. We point our voice mail server to send the voicemails and forward our support email addesss as well to IssueTrak which then creates a support tickets. IssueTrak Runs and does what it is supposed to do. Light footprint and easy to use. IssueTrak support is outstanding with training and support issues. I would highly recommend!

Cons

I would like to see Secure SSL email support added and better mail controls inside the Web management. The configuration could be a little easier to understand as far as rules and responses go but the support team will help you get it to do what you need.

Response from Issuetrak

Replied May 2017

Thank you for the feedback Scott - we're happy to hear how happy you are with our product and support! The latest version of Issuetrak provides the functionality you're looking for - have you considered working with support and your account manager on upgrading?

Bruce from Spartanburg Community College

Not enough stars

Although I rate Issuetrak highly, by star reckoning, all categories look equally strong. This is not the case. Where these folk truly shine is in the Customer Support arena. These guys rock! And, they use their own software. Submitting an issue with them is just like what we do in our office. And seeing how they use their product gives us a better understanding how we may do things. Its great! Please forgive my hasty opinions. I've only been using their product for almost 20 years. I could be wrong. BTW: We're hosted in the cloud now. Yeeha!

Pros

Its hosted.

Cons

Response from Issuetrak

Replied March 2017

Thank you for your kind words, Bruce. We appreciate feedback, both positive and constructive, and are always seeking ways to improve our offerings. I have documented your feedback concerning the functionality of search and the use of ASP and will share this information with our developers. Thanks again!

Leslie from Spartanburg Community College

I was having trouble with the back button on searches and the technician fixed the problem quickly.

I make my boss happy when I can retrieve the information quickly and set in an excel sheet for reports needed fast. I have become the most valuable employee hired in this department.

Pros

I like being able to search for the issues I need for information with fast. I am so busy on the phone and customers that when I need certain information from IssueTrak I don't have to sit and wait. I love the way it allows for a wildcard search. I can relax because this software is exactly what I need to get my job completed every day.

Cons

I have been using this software for 12 years now and there is not much I don't like about it. There have been a few bugs but most of them have been fixed over the years. The more I use it, which is every day, the easier it gets. Whenever I have a problem, which is rarely, the fix is quick. The only time I can't relax is when the site goes down, occasionally, usually a server problem.

Bukola from DRS Data Services

We spend less time organizing.

Pros

Issuetrak helps my team track requests ,issues and tickets with features like auto-assignment, at-a-glance dashboard metrics, user-defined fields,custom forms ,detailed reporting, custom-forms etc. I like that we are allowed to either deploy in the cloud or in-house. We are able to submit tickets via web form, mobile,email, web form, or web portal. Ability to define our work-flow with simple task lists or complex branching is a blessing to our daily work activity. Issuetrak is highly customizable and supports quick implementation, with an easy to navigate user interface.

Cons

From my personal experience ,Issuetrack is not fully compatible with Google Chrome ; which is my favourite web browser. When I open different web links within the Issuetrack program, it opens my link on a new Chrome window ,instead of a new tab.

Lars from CFCU Community Credit Union

Basic Ticketing Solution

Issue Tracking for our IT Help Desk.

Pros

The cost of the product is a huge seller, especially when compared to similar products on the market. Their customer support and sales team are easy to work with and quick to resolve issues.

Cons

Very basic solution that requires extensive periods of time to pull reports from (they have to be manually created) and to customize/maintain. IssueTrak does not check back on a regular basis to reevaluate/reassess how their customers are utilizing the product and if there is any improvements they can help them make.

Response from Issuetrak

Replied August 2017

Thank you for your feedback Lars. We are always working to improve our product and services and firmly believe in the idea that there are no finish lines. I'm sorry to hear about the lack of communication - that is certainly not how we strive to operate. I will share your feedback with the appropriate teams to make sure this is rectified. Thank you for choosing Issuetrak!

Ed from Polar Corp.

On-Premise user - for about 4 years now...

as an IT dept, we have used IssueTrak to maintain all our Inventory, Contracts, Contacts, setup automatic reminders for Renewals...used PC-Trak (until recently) for Inventory. we publish our internal info as KB articles and that comes in quite handy for little-used but very-important means of troubleshooting and knowledge transfer. their tech support is super-responsive and there hasn't been a problem with their product that couldn't be resolved....suffice to say, we really haven't had that many 'issues' with it anyhow. once you get your own concept down of the Hierarchy (global and such) then it's very simple to use...and customizable to way YOU want to 'think' or how u want to use it. we did eval several other products 4 years ago, when we choose this...and haven't looked back.

Pros

customization , quick-pick setups for repetitive tasks/scenarios

Cons

small learning curve...but then is easy-peasy

Bonnie from Restonic

Easy to use for first time Ticket Users

I am part of a small IT team. We often have to coordinate with outside developers and vendors on projects and problems. We often learn tricks and best practices from them. IssueTrak allows us to track the progress and document what we've learned for other team members in the future.

Pros

It is very easy to learn - I had no experience with it in November, and became comfortable with it in just a few days. I especially like the Knowledge Base and Recurring Request features.

Cons

It's not the prettiest GUI. Pasting images always pastes them too large and have to be resized.

Jakub from NCH Europe

Industry: Chemicals

We have implemented the Issue Trak across 25 countries in Europe from a scratch to a perfection.

Transparency on issue resolution and reporting purposes.

Pros

We are not currently using all features available from Issue Trak but this system is continuously developing that we will have to integrate more system into Issue Trak - e.g. knowledge base, external/internal requests, proposals for product improvement/new product introduction, etc..

Cons

We would really appreciate multilingual version that may help us to use Issue Trak in more areas. Sometimes it was hard to understand all permissions that are given by Organization, department and user account settings e.g. if somebody sends you e-mail from the system you can see any issue that your permissions does not allow.

Caitlin from Wilkinson Asset Management

IssueTrak Product Review

We have been using IssueTrak for about three years now. We began using it as an issue tracking system for company and since it has evolved into so much more! We are now using it for IT/HelpDesk issues, Customer Service, and our VendorHelp platform. Any time we have a problem or need help with something with the site, the support team at IssueTrak is always prompt in assisting. I would recommend this to anyone and give 5/5 stars!

Pros

Cons

The workflow is sometimes difficult to understand or get around when trying to set a certain user up with certain functionalities.

Salman from Catholic Crosscultural Services

Simple and Effective

Solves end-users needs to submit their requests quickly, also IT Admins can better track all the requests and report.

Pros

The ability to customise the software to meet our needs Report generator tool is pretty extensive Email to ticket, made end-users life easier Overall a decent product

Cons

Installation is bit tricky Only search users beginning with last name of the user, some time can be annoying As an admin when I send reply to tickets it goes using my personal work email rather than the support email, I constantly have to cc support email and advise users to Reply All when sending replies.

Jeanine from BakerRipley

Our agency uses Issuetrak we have been using them for 9 years

So easy to use and wonderful support team!

Pros

They are constantly listening and improving the software which is wonderful to keeping up with change. The simplicity of using this tools is so easy it takes our departments about 1 hour to learn how to use issuetrak. In about 1 weeks they are well on their way with no issues

Cons

We have not complaints about Issuetrak, the only thing I could provide is that we wish that the issues would be a little more intuitive when the same customer submits several times, this would avoid more than one issues opened for the same customer

Craig from Ringgold County Hospital

IssueTrak and don't look back

This is a solid product with top shelf customer support. I've used several of the big ones which all have their own share of issues (no pun intended). IssueTrak handles our facility issues well. With automated ticket creation and pass-through authentication it is simple for users to create tickets. On the dashboard page I can get an overview that benefits my position as IT Director to know at a glance what is happening. No system is perfect which is why this isn't a pure 5 star review but with a quality product offering combined with good prices and the best customer service I've come across in years, don't hesitate to give IssueTrak a chance.

Pros

customer support

Cons

little ugly on the user interface side.

August 2016

Brenda from Hershey Entertainment & Resorts

August 2016

Great Ticketing System and more!

We have used Issuetrak for 7 years and it is the most reliable ticketing system I have ever used. It's a great product for tracking, escalating and creating tickets.

Pros

The ease of use. First off it's easy to setup and maintain. Once it is setup it's like set it and forget it. It just works.

Cons

Really no cons about this product.

Guy from Checkered Flag motor Car Co., inc.

without a doubt the best in the business

it tracks every issue in our business. we rely on it all day long, 7 days a week and tickets open whether done by email or phone.

Pros

how easy it is to use and the support staff. they are always friendly and willing to go above and beyond to address my issue. i may call them for help 1 or 2 times a year. that is how great the product is

Cons

the asset tracking needs help. it does not clean itself up and the tools to work on it all have to be done in SQL instead of a gui interface to do maintenance on it.

Judy from Cintas Corporation

Industry: Textiles

The technical support is the best that I have received anywhere.

The ability to analyze repeat issues/concerns and utilize the data to justify IT expense to correct the issue.

Pros

The software is very intuitive and if there is an issue, help is just a phone call or e-mail away. Reports can be easily exported and the variety of extracting data is endless.

Cons

I would like the reports to show trend analysis, but that is not a deal breaker. Your reports are easily exported to Excel where you can manipulate the data in any way possible.

We have been using Issuetrak for over 5 years

Overall, Issuetrak is a great tool for use to track and resolve our clients issues.

Pros

We are an MSP and repair center and Issuetrak makes it very easy for our clients to place help tickets. The ability to scheduled and generate reports on the fly also helps to find trends check metrics.

Cons

The UI could use some work. There is also a small learning curve, so we have to spend some time with new clients to get use to the system.

Daniel from Spectrum (formerly Time Warner Cable)

Issuetrak makes issuing support tickets a breeze!

Ease of use ticketing system.

Pros

I love the ease of creating tickets for issues that I need to resolve. I also use this software to resolve tickets that were submitted by other users. The software has a nice simple layout which makes it look clean and not cluttered.

Cons

The layout could be updated with a new look to give users a modern feel. The current look is a little out of date for current software userfaces.

Felix from Corporación Estelio

Industry: Primary/Secondary Education

Very, but very complete and adaptable App for the centralization control, documentation and monitoring of Tickets, process-projects and others.

Pros

I love the orientation that has as information repository (trouble shoting and applications), the organization that shows in the escalation of incidents. the way that supports support through emails and calls. The reports, the indicators, one of the best tool for ticket management. 100% recommended

Cons

I do not have much against this App, notifications, roles and permissions are a bit rigged, the flexibility in customizing forms (adding fields) and POP messages and windows, tends and can uncontrolled the flow on the screens, is a little slow

June 2016

Scott from Loma Linda University

June 2016

Flexible, feature-complete issue tracking and customer support product

Our organization uses IssueTrak for Helpdesk/IT issues to provide top-notch customer service, including the use of the Asset Management and Surveys modules and the Dashboard, Knowledge Base, and Projects features quite extensively. We have found IssueTrak to be quite capable of fulfilling all of our needs in these areas.

Pros

Stability, web-based, AD authentication, available features, optional modules, customizability

Cons

Occasional problems with KB articles not being editable after creation

Ivan from Smartorganic

Core part of our IT support - I love the way it categorizes the different issues.

As I mentioned IssueTrak help us to communicate with our customers more efficiently. The response time dropped.

Pros

Cost effective solution compared to the others on the market. It give us great value for the money - the response time dropped drastically. Now we are able to assist to our customers promptly and efficiently. I can track tickets and provide info related to other departments without even having to pick up the phone.

Cons

I would like to see more from the mobile version. Also it takes more time to set the system generated emails to the end users.

Coleen from Common Ground

ToDo Lists

Not only do we use IssueTrak as an IT Helpdesk tracking software, but we've expanded out to tracking Facilities, Human Resources, and Finance requests. We also set up a second installation to manage client referrals for services- using the second install allowed us to separate the confidential data. We've been happy with the flexibility and it's definitely meeting out needs!

Pros

documentation of completing requests and steps taken to meet the request.

Wendy from The Fresh Market

Not being savvy in the ways of software, Issuetrak was very easy for me to learn and understand

Pros

My goal was to find software that I could turn my emails into something that I could track at month end. I was looking through a month's worth of emails and then in two other systems to get a complete history of each month which took hours at the end of each month. I was missing things and hated all that was falling through the cracks. I asked google for a software program that I could turn my emails into something I could track and up popped IssueTrak. I have been testing it for a few months and just went live...it's incredible. I had my IT department create a special email address that I sent out to all the property managers that I deal with and bingo, we are live and traking!!!! Not only will I be able to able to create reports at month end I can create special reports for our zones and regions. I also like that I can make 90% of the changes that I need to make - adding issue types, locations, end users, etc. is so easy.

Used daily as a organizational communication routing tool.

Pros

Used daily as a organizational communication routing tool. I like going to a single location to document and having the data routed as needed to the appropriate recipients. I like the escalation process built in.

Cons

The reporting could be a lot better. The reporting options need to be more clearly defined, "how to".

Debbie from InterMotive Vehicle Controls

Issue Trak is a great tool for our use, tracking tech calls and warranty concerns.

Pros

Ease of use is the main factor . The ability to customize it for our needs; adding drop down menus, and user defined fields makes it beneficial for tracking and reporting.

Cons

Two areas that do the same thing i.e., having a field at the top of the screen to type in an issue number, as well as a menu function for the issue number.

Joseph from Common Ground

I was contacted shortly after submitting a request for help suggesting a solution to try.

Pros

It is great for tracking past and present issues. I use it every day and like that I can do a search of past issues to see resolutions.

Cons

I wish I could have the Department listed when I receive an email notification of a new issue that has been submitted. Other than that, the software is a great asset.

Roland from Nickel Keynesbury

Efficient Help Desk and Support System.

Retrieving information quickly for Decision making is key and this makes my superiors happy anytime am ble to retrieve information quickly. Just try it and you will love it.

Pros

A very reliable Help Desk and Support System which gives room for flexibility. very easy to use ones its set up. is very user friendly.

Cathy from Williamsburg James City County Public Schools

IssueTrak meets our Help Desk needs

Pros

Long time user. IssueTrak is easy to use for our techs and even the most basic users. The reporting makes it easy to pull a report even minutes before a meeting.

Troy from Whiting

Industry: Oil & Energy

Verify intuitive issue tracking tool

Issue tracking hence the name Workflow and building repeatable tasks for standard operating procedures

Pros

Cons

Would be nice to have a custom landing screen, for self help. It would be nice to support concurrent licensing

Sarah from YWCA Toronto

Great product for all IT/helpdesk need

Issuetrak meets all our IT/helpdesk need. The system is very simple to use; hence it requires no training for the users. The software is flexible that we were able to customize it to fit our needs perfectly. I am most impressed with their customer support team. They are always courteous but most of all, they really know their stuff!

Pros

Great sales and support team.

Greig from Videoship

I've used Issuetrak daily for the past 3 years as part of my job. It's never failed us.

Well, it's what my company uses so I get to do my job.

Pros

The cloud based option. I'm on call every 5 weeks, so being able to check tickets from anywhere is a nice. Keeps me on top of things.

Cons

Having to click 3 times to close a ticket. Needs to be a tick box and a close button for multiple items.

Danna from Business Facilitating

Clean and Professional

Professional Customer Service

Pros

The software is professional and keeps a record of all things billing and customer support related which is very important in my line of business.

Cons

I do not have any complaints, the system is great! Everything is up to date and works to my liking.

Romy from Cintas Corporation

IssueTrak is a wonderful system

Pros

Reporting is very user friendly and very customizable - also extremely fast. Easily customizable screens for ease of use. Quick Tips for most common issues.

Cons

When upgrading - it is hard to figure out exactly how the upgrade will effect your specific account.

Sandi from Cane Garden Software

IssueTrak Review

IssueTrak is #1 in my book.

Pros

Knowledge Base, sends out email and text alerts when a new issue comes in, and the Support people are THE BEST! Having a database there of all OPEN and CLOSED issues. The ability to send out mass emails to all users.

Chris from TDM

10+ year IssueTrak customer for Helpdesk and process management

Pros

IssueTrak is easy to set up and use right away with many different configurations. It has supported any process we have set it up to support. The vendor has been extremely easy to work with and responsive to both technical and process questions and feedback.

Cons

We often find that we need to develop our own reports and queries to get at the information we need to manage our help desk staff and processes. While it's fairly simple to do via IssueTrak functionality, it can sometimes be time consuming. The "canned" reports are good for an overview.

Mary from Legislative Counsel Bureau, State of NV

IssueTrak has be a great product for us for years and do not see any reason to look for another opti

Ease of tracking issues in our organization.

Pros

Being able to assign calls to groups / people and having the emails sent automatically to the people that need to know the call exists.

Cons

At this time it is not working great in Edge.

Ethan from TriCore Solutions

Comprehensive but a little dated

Issuetrak is really robust and offers a pretty comprehensive solution for teams and organizations. We're able to setup efficient work flows so individuals and teams handle their own tickets and task. My main complaint is that there doesn't seem to be a great solution for custamizing Issuetrak in a way that doesn't lock us into the version we have. We made a few hard code changes to make Issuetrak fit our work flow but now that's locked us into a version of Issuetrak and limits our support options. The one thing that would be nice is if Issuetrak added hooks/methods to tie in unique scripts into sections of the forms or in-between processes.

Pros

Robust and comprehensive. It's well established and offers most of the needs of large organization work flows.

Cons

I wish there were ways to inject unique code into forms and processes for customizations without locking you into versions.