• Pros

• "Customer service is AMAZING Love the color scheme You can create proposals right inside the app They have a handy mobile app Creating projects is easy"

• "Contracts!!!!! How awesome is that?! I also love the visualization of my to do list as well as how you can break down one project into sub to-do items. "

• "So simple and clean interface. In a couple of minutes, you learn how to use it. They have webhooks!"

• Cons

• "I just hope their UI could be better than their current one. A bit buggy and beta version maybe but it works fine."

• "There are still some bugs but overall it is improving fast."

• "Nothing except some small bugs here and there. I would also love to see some custom views on projects boards"

Browse Plutio Reviews

Shade from Peacock Shades

A Joy to Use!

A great product to use - very intuitive and useful. I use it for all my clients. The founder is also very responsive and open to feedback which is always a plus in my book!

Pros

The software is very easy to use; I like the fact that it handles most of what I need for my business - making it a one-stop place for my business needs : from writing proposals, to sending out invoices, to a light CRM, to project management, and the list goes on! It is indeed a joy to use!

Cons

Nothing really. The software is constantly being updated so anything that is currently not working that is reported is fixed in good time. It's a growing tool and so I don't consider that a negative!

Kelly from K. M. Wade

All-in-one solution for every small business owner

Before using Plutio I used one app for time tracking, another one for invoicing, another one for task management, another one for messaging and I was still looking for a good option for proposals. That’s five different apps I was using just to do the admin for my one-person business! When I found Plutio, I thought it sounded like a great all-in-one solution and it most definitely is. I can do all of those tasks in the one app and more. Plus everything looks more professional and I save time creating receipts as well. Soon the team will be adding in form capabilities which will mean I’ll also be able to do onboarding questionnaires through Plutio instead of just with a Word document. I’m super excited about that one. Plutio is a really new solution so there have been sone teething issues along the way but [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and the team have been super responsive and are always quick to fix any bugs or explain anything I’m not sure about. And they’re constantly improving the product so it just keeps getting more useful. I would recommend Plutio to any sole trader and small business owner. It solves so many problems and is good value to boot.

Pros

- replaces a whole bunch of apps so all admin can be done in one program - outputs generally look professional - regular improvements

Cons

- fairly frequent bugs (but they’re quickly fixed) - I want to be able to customise a few things that are fixed at the moment - constant improvements mean some things change regularly and I have to spend time updating my processes as a result and often there’s no warning of the change so I have to make updates on the fly

Sheila from Sheila Xu Writing

Industry: Writing and Editing

Great all in one software for small busineses or self-employed

Great business software to meet all of your invoices, payments, timesheets, and more!

Pros

I use Plutio for all of my business needs, such as timesheets, invoices, list of clients, payments, and so many more! Fortunately, Plutio UI's has Trello-feel so it wasn't hard to get used to it quickly and hit the ground running with it!

Cons

Sometimes it does it would feel it falls short in a few areas, such as the inability to do a stopwatch within the platform to keep track of the time. I'll like it if I could just start the timer in the software, pause, and then stop when I'm done with working, then Plutio will automatically create a new timesheet based on that.

Focused on new features that sound cool while 3yr old UX issues remain unaddressed

Pros

Look and feel are fairly nice. Visually, Plutio is pretty great.

Cons

UX issues are never addressed. Bugs last for years. Meanwhile, they've developed live chat and fancy rich text editors that don't address Plutio's core functionality issues.

Barry from Web2Day Barry Tolson

Support Doesn't Always Need A Truss Just a Great Owner

The other day I tried to be clever and change my url login from my name to the one of the business whilst also changing the login email too. You guessed it. I made a mess and I couldn't login anymore. Trying to reset the password didn't recognise the old or the new email and I didn't appear that the url had changed either. So this was one big mess on top of multiple others. We do Wordpress support and maintenance so I'm not an amateur on this. Anyway to cut to the quick Leo (The Boss) got onto it and worried the issue to death over the week. He had to do a search of the database to find that I had mistyped my login email address meaning I couldn't reset the password. It didn't help either that I had setup a trial site as well. Today I am back in and WHY? Because Leo (The Boss) is a STAR and he, well, just cares. Thank you Leo...and... I have been a customer of Plutio since 2017. Why? Because I loved the way they GET what the Freelancer really needs to run their business. They listen and since late 2017 the product has only got better and better. I have used Basecamp 2 and still use Basecamp 3 for legacy clients but they are not a patch on the flexibility and usability that Plutio delivers. First time using Support and loved the process too. Why not try the 14 day trial it will revolutionise the way you handle your clients forever. Cheers Barry Tolson

Matthew from The Lukens Company

My one-stop shop for project management

It has been phenomenal. It's my go-to project management tool (and I've tried many) and I absolutely love it and can rely on it to deliver for me.

Pros

- Payments/Proposals/Invoicing, the fact that I can run projects for clients and then send them beautifully generated invoices with tasks, rates, etc. is such a killer set of features - the UI and UX, everything is well placed, makes sense AND looks good. There is little to no learning curve, simply dive into it, configure it how you want and be on your way. - the features behind tasks and how powerful they are, there's a lot of oomph behind how you can create tasks with custom field and a variety of other features which allow you to get extremely granular if you want

Cons

- the calendar syncing, on many occasions the events and tasks would duplicate in my Google Calendar and create a headache for me whenever I tried to look at my personal calendar with my task/work calendar. I reached out to support about this and didn't really receive a clear fix on the issue - which brings me to my second con, which is the support. While it is there, it's not as readily available as I would like and most of the time the response are very minimal when you would like a more complex answer, but I think that comes down to the size of the team.

Yann from 360 Entrepreneur

Industry: Online Media

The "Swiss army knife" for online business owners

Plutio has probably been the tool I use the most for my business. It's incredible how much it can do! Using one tool instead of 5-6 is a lifesaver both in terms of winning some time back (because you don't have to switch from tool A to tool B all the time) and saving some $ on subscriptions.

Pros

When I came across Plutio, it claimed to be the one (and only) platform/tool one could use to run his/her business. I have to say that, for what I've seen so far, Plutio really delivers on the claim! I'm a big fan of this "centralized hub" aspect, the ability to manage different parts of your business with one tool (which, thanks to the mobile app, you could leverage even with nothing but your smartphone).

Cons

The inability to easily change the view of a project board (this is a feature available in other project management tools)

Reasons for Choosing Plutio

Plutio appeared to be a much more completed option in terms of features and I managed to get access to Plutio through a one-time payment lifetime deal on AppSumo.com

Jeff from DFY Digital

Best Project Management Tool By Far

Plutio has been an amazing, life-altering experience for the better. I was lucky to be in the market for something when Teamwork kicked me to the curb, and this has fit the bill beyond my wildest dreams.

Pros

Plutio keeps me organized without relying on email to manage tasks and collaborate with my customers. I'm able to keep projects separate and assign permissions on a project by project basis. I have always hated the way I had to search for tasks in my emails, that's archaic. Now I never lose tasks and get reminders by email and iphone app. I love the push notification I receive to my iphone watch when somebody on my team updates a project,

Cons

It's hard to find a con with this, but if there was one concise place where I could find 2 min tutorials on all the functions I'm not using that would be great. But I also understand that with the rate [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] from Plutio keeps pushing out new updates, that would be difficult.

Reasons for Choosing Plutio

I never considered another product, nor will I switch. Plutio keeps rolling out improvements and has the perfect platform for my business.

Nelson from ewacorp

Excellent platform

It is a good buy the costumer service it is a little slow

Pros

I like we can integrate payment getaway with stripe

Cons

So many bugs constantly fixed, and prefer new feature than works well feature actual

Integrate system payment

Jesse from uShine technologies

I am using this software for my daily driver for my business.

I now use it for all my business jobs. I continue to use it and love it.

Pros

It offers 90% of the features I need for running my business. There is a client portal and it has invoicing.

Cons

Gmail to tasks is still lacking but features are continually popping up and I believe within a year, this program will be the best of the best.

Reasons for Choosing Plutio

it has all of the features I need for my business.

Plutio goes from strength to strength!

It's been a joy using Plutio, including engaging with the founders on Facebook. They post updates regularly, and the community is very helpful and fun! Honestly, is a software allowed to be this fun to use? The star feature for us is Night Mode. We work a lot at night, and the night mode feature saves our eyesight from strain. Every software should implement such a feature! We also love that we can accept offline payments from recurring invoices (if you don't like Stripe or PayPal). Especially if you don't want to pay 2.9% fee for $1,000+ transactions.

Pros

Plutio is very refreshing to use. It's an all-in-one small business tool that we use daily for Project Management. The team behind Plutio are very fun and engaging, and new features get added almost weekly! While Plutio has CRM, Invoicing, Proposal and other features, we mainly use it for Project Management. It's worth the price of admission for this feature alone.

Cons

My team wishes there was more power to the CRM feature. In the year we've used Plutio, it's certainly improved, but it doesn't hold a candle to our preferred CRM Flexie. That's to be expected as this is an all-in-one product where Flexie isn't. Ultimately, I think Plutio is perfect for small businesses who want a low monthly cost but wish for maximum functionality in a single tool. With the recent API function using webhooks, you can now connect Plutio to literally any other software that uses webhooks. Very powerful!

Reasons for Choosing Plutio

Plutio has more functionality than Trello or Basecamp, and is easier for our team to use. It's simply a better value for money. Additionally, the founders and community are fun to engage with!

Joshua from Section 5 Media

Great Value for the Money

The product is awesome, but it is a newer product that comes with the struggles related to that. Rep and the team are amazing at getting things rolled out quickly but expect some small headaches, especially with newer features.

Pros

This software is being built with a certain customer in mind and the features that are being added are continually making it a better purchase. Their Project Management features are GREAT and are the bedrock of the software for me.

Cons

For certain pieces of the software (Invoicing and Time Sheets) there are small issues that do not allow me to use them currently. Invoicing was not reliable when using it for recurring payments. Time sheets are missing some features that I would need to use them. Mostly the ability for the Admin to edit, add, or remove time entries of employees.

Lili from WeddingDayStory

Industry: Photography

Great Value & Customer Support

Great experience!

Pros

It takes care of what it needs to take care of (managing freelance operations, in my case) without extra fuss or added complications in the process! I git one of the lifetime plans from AppSumo and I'm glad I did. Tracking time within it has been very helpful as well, making me realize how much I'm making per hour (which, in turn, helps me price my services better). The tool keeps evolving, and the customer support (where the actual CEO will answer your emails and address your concerns!) is great. I am using it to invoice customers, create proposals, and keep track of my active projects. More and more, the processes that I used to handle with several different tools are just grouped in Plutio making my life super easy! Love this tool and I'm sure I'll continue to use it in the years to come.

Cons

I know there are a number of things missing but I was able to work around anything that I was not getting directly from Plutio (such as recurring invoices) via the calendar. I wish there was a way to either integrate Calendly to Plutio, or create a kind of "live" timeslot for clients to ask for meetings and calls. That and managing my emails through the app would be the only two things missing from it to make me use it 100% of the time and not even need other applications or software accesses. However, I don't mind keeping my emails apart from it since I feel it helps me pace my work better.

Ron Elius from Ron Elius Santos Copywriting

One of the Best All-in-one Business Management Software

So far so great!

Pros

Ever since I decided to use Plutio to monitor my Freelance Business, all I can say is it’s probably one of my Top Ten Software for the Best Business Management. When they say “Manage your Entire Business”, they mean it like for real. From Task Management, Project Management, Proposal Creation and Management, Invoice Tracking and Management, Time Tracking such as Real-time Stats, Timesheets for your Billable Tasks and so much more. Plutio also has one of the smoothest Dashboards, its amazing. If you’re a Freelancer or an owner of Small Business or Agency, Plutio will be a right fit for you since it has everything you need to bootstrap your Freelance Business or Small Agency.

Cons

Since Plutio have the most features you need to start your Freelance Business or Small Agency, the learning curve is rather long and the Dashboard might be too overwhelming for starters like you but don’t worry, Plutio will not leave you behind, Plutio have their own tutorials to use it properly and use the features effectively and efficiently.

Christian from The IMT Group

Great Project and Business Management Solution

I am a freelance web developer with multiple projects at once. Plutio makes it easy for me to manage them.

Pros

Plutio allows you to not only manage the projects you work on, but some of the business side of things too. Proposals can be generated from within and then easily move into project work and finally invoiced and payment received—all within the same application! It allows you to customize each project as needed and you can even create templates to start things faster. On top of all that, you can give clients logins so they can get in and collaborate, communicate and see progress on their project.

Cons

It's subscription based license model. It takes a little time to get aquatinted to seeing things up and really begin to utilize it's features.

Features and price

Dream Service

I've had this app for about 2 years sitting in my app collection box. This year, i've FINALLY decided to use it. And I am SO glad that I did. It's so easy to track all the systems I am creating in my business in one convenient place. Recently I had a question and the answers were given so quickly. Customer service is so personable and they are quick to help you get your issue solved. They're always open to letting users know what's in the timeline in our facebook group and ask us often what we really would like to see in the app.

Pros

Cons

I'd like to be able to send agreements to clients independent of a proposal. I know this is something they are working on, though

Darryl from Dahlhouse Enterprises, LLC

Great for tracking all my projects

I run a Digital Marketing Agency and use Plutio to keep track of various projects, duties and stages of completion. I can create customer task boards for repeated projects and easily move my jobs from one status to the next and back if needed. All the while, I can track the work at various rates of pay and charge my clients accordingly. This software MAKES me money.

Pros

template create, timesheet & reminders, ease of use

Cons

kind of basic UI, I'd prefer more aggressive integrations- i.e. when opening certain software, plutio asks to start time clock

Response from Plutio

Replied October 2018

Thank you so much for the amazing feedback Darryl! Regarding integrations, we agree with you and its why we have been working on our public API! Our API is very close to be released and it will open the doors to unlimited possibilities. We can't wait :)

Karrie from The Client Attraction Formula - Marketing & Business Development Coaching

Wow!! - Highest Recommendation - Wow!!

Pros

Wow! I just LOVE Plutio and I am SO glad I​ found them!! I have been helping small businesses for 2 decades as a marketing and marketing business development expert and there is NOTHING out there that does ALL that Plutio does for the small business owner juggling many hats. We use Plutio to manage our internal work, keep our group and private coaching clients on track as keep everyone on a recurring billing plan based on their program - ALL IN ONE PLACE!!! I haven't even fully dived into all the things Plutio can really do but I am already in love and I highly recommend this to every small business owner and freelance PERIOD!

Cons

I really can't think of anything - they are a young company but, wow, they are working hard to create a GREAT product with AMAZING service.

Leonardo from Wolff Consultoria

An Essential PM Tool

I am very happy with Plutio, nothing to say

Pros

Plutio is not just a project management tool, you can use it to manage multiple projects, send proposals that will accept digitally signed and biding contracts, send invoices, charge customers and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] even added a bot and inbox system to deal with customers. Is possible to have a customer portal and invite people to work with your project. It's a really powerful tool, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is an awesome developer!

Cons

It would be nice to have files to email, where the customer would be able to send files to us, using just the email.

Really loving Plutio. I use it everyday for my team task

Really loving Plutio. I use it every day for my tasks and my team tasks and if they add the pipeline feature it would be the best.

Pros

Cons

I would like to have a pipeline for projects.

Houssem Eddine from Siamois QCM

What a great tool to manage business

Plutio offers a good user experience, we, our employees and our clients loves it. I believe it has a bright future ;)

Pros

We started using Plutio few months ago, we mainly use it for invoices and project proposals. It allowed us to automate our workflow, be more organised and save time. Two things that made me LOVE Plutio: 1. The interface that very beautiful and users friendly (our customers loves it) 2. The team behind the project is extraordinary, they keep improving the product and they have a clear roadmap.

Joon K from Inquivix

Great All-In-One Agency Management Tool

My workflow was comprised of various SaaS tools for each task, such as proposals, invoicing, project management. I had to log in to over 6-7 apps to go through my tasks. Switching to Plutio allowed me to merge all of them into one, saving my team a lot of time.

Pros

It is very easy to set up and use. It's been around for a few years and the team is always updating and working on the platform. Everything works smoothly. All of the features, including project management, allow you to work inside one portal.

Cons

It is very simple and basic - which is great when you are starting out. It can be difficult to scale if your processes become more complicated. Proposals and contracts are also very simple and basic, but it works.

Camille from Nusprout

Plutio is a Swiss Army knife for your business.

Pros

We have tasks, projects, live chat, proposals, invoicing, time tracking... what's not to love? But I hope they first focus on one feature then move onto next feature/ fix bugs. But, I love that their owner keeps us updated on what's happening on their fb group.

Jason from BrightAdvice.com

Very Promising new Project Management Software

I want to love them, but I'm still in the like phase. I think once the product matures just a little more it will be a fantastic product at a very fair price point.

Pros

Plutio looks like a very promising tool for small to medium businesses and solo entrepreneurs. Some of the features they are implementing besides project management are timesheets, invoicing, customer proposals, direct messaging clients, and integrated calendaring amongst others. Customer support is great and very responsive and active in their FB support group.

Cons

Some of the features aren't quite there yet as far as usability and customization. They are a small startup and sometimes slow to roll out the features by the dates they have set on their roadmap. If they want to expand and keep up with the competition they are going to need to grow their internal team to be able to implement the features on their roadmap in a more timely fashion.

Michael from Blu Creative

Great all in one business manager for startups

We use Plutio in our agency to track our time per project (timesheets), generate recurring invoices for some clients, project management, and a lite-CRM. It does a great job of bringing all of these things under one roof, so there's only one subscription to manage ever month!

Pros

Plutio is essentially the swiss army knife for startups. The Kanban boards are comparable to Trello, Invoicing is quite robust with payments, and recurring invoices. Time tracking per project is great, and works wonderfully for managing hourly/cost budgets. Best of all, Plutio is quite cost effective for teams, with the base package allowing up to 5 users. Even the solo/freelancer tier is very generous. The UI/UX throughout the app is also A1. All of our staff members had no issues switching over from other softwares and getting the hang of Plutio within 1 working day.

Cons

There isn't a whole lot to dislike about Plutio. Feature-wise, it'll fall a bit short in some places when compared to standalone competitors (ex: Timesheet functionality compared to Harvest, etc.).

Stratos from 1pc.gr

One app to rule them all (Perfect app to manage bussiness)

I am a Plutio user for more than a year now. When it started it had basic capabilities for tasks and some basic settings. Since there the developers are working hard to add features, taking ideas from us and improving the app in every way. I could not be happier that bought the lifetime plan when it lunched. I recommend to freelancers and small business .

Pros

The flexibility, the customization and the overall settings that can make Plutio work as you like. It includes tasks list, projects, calendar, proposals, invoices and some more.

Cons

The mobile app is a little slow but they work to improve it

Phillip from Home Design Base

TIme-saving Tool for Local Business

Pros

We are a small local business and Plutio helps to manage our projects, proposals and invoices easily under one platform. Our favorite features is the ability to invite teammates (aka suppliers) and to create custom fields for specific templates as required for our business needs. Simply love the flexibility and yes, they're always in active development.

Cons

Plutio is truly a near all-in-one business management tool and for the subscription price, there's nothing for us to complain about

Fabio from Shuttle Digital

The best thing I have invested in to date

I can't even explain how much of a positive impact Plutio has been to my business. The robust features have made my agency truly stand out from the crowd. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is always communicative and responsive with support and updates. Looking forward to the roadmap coming to life and Plutio adding even more value to my business.

Pros

User interface and experience Features are amazing Love the customisation abd whitelabelling Communication features so that my team and clients can streamline infomation sharing

Cons

Can be laggy sometimes Features can't come fast enough

Plutio: A One Stop Shop Solution

Plutio has been part of my software arsenal for just a matter of months so far; I haven’t quite committed to it whole-heartedly in my day job in higher education, but I keep it open on my desktop and utilize it for jotting quick tasks that follow me around on my various devices. I plan on moving my wife’s small service business to Plutio when the subscription runs out on another SAAS service, so I’m a believer in what the developers are up to and where they are heading.

Pros

Right out of the virtual box, Plutio is really adept at managing a growing business, with links to projects and tasks, proposals, invoices and time-tracking, along with links to your calendar(s), contacts and more. It is clearly an overachiever.

Cons

With its broad approach, it can be hard to be the best-of-breed in so many areas, and the danger is that the user will get stuck in Plutio-world while the real world passes them by. To their credit, however, the developers are constantly adding features—including integrations to those other “best-of-breed” products and services.

Daniel from VLAD Wrestling

many tools into one place

most of the tools inside are useful for my business

Pros

I like how I can add permission to my clients as well as partners in a project. Massive benefit as they can access and share important info and see all the tasks. Also, the invoicing features which now has subscriptions.

Cons

Often when new features are released something breaks and it can take some time to fix it. However, it always gets fixed but it takes time which can frustrate me sometimes.

Karl from Fwd Motion Studio

I LOVE PLUTIO!

Pros

Being able to keep up with everything I need to run my business in one application.

Cons

Bugs : Sometimes there are bugs that pop their little heads up from time to time. The team is doing a great job at staying on them but it can be a couple of days / weeks before they can fix them.

Raymond from CocoMixer Pte Ltd

Great Personal Productivity Tool

Pros

All in one tool for productivity boost! Feature rich to-do list with highly customisable reminder, tags, custom fields. Also, it comes with enhanced features like time tracking, invoicing, multiple calender sync, gantt chart, kanban view, etc.....The app is improving from time to time. Highly recommended productivity tool for personal or for team management.

Cons

There are still some bugs but overall it is improving fast.

Ama from Two Hoots Digital

Beginnings of a Simple Indispensible Tool

It helps us to easily communicate with our clients and systemise our business.

Pros

I like the simplicity, usefulness and power of Plutio. I use Plutio to create Projects for each of our clients, within each project, I set up tasks that need to be completed for each client in the form of trello-style cards (Trello no longer needed). Under each project/client, all our communication, tasks, invoices, files and calendar all remain in one place. We have been able to invite clients to Plutio so that all communications are kept in one place. There are more features to come and I can't wait what else Plutio will offer to support the efficiency of the client experience.

Cons

None so far. Perhaps new features could be introduced much quicker but that's probably me being impatient.

Response from Plutio

Replied October 2018

Thank you ever so much for your feedback Ama! We're working around the o'clock to launch new feature and improvements - thank you so much for your patience :) and promise, it will be worth the wait ;)

Andrew from Warrior Marketing

Blown Away

Delighted to recommend to anyone and everyone. Seriously, get on it.

Pros

Plutio is working towards being an all in one project management platform. At a basic level, it does project management really well, but where it really shines is including features like proposals, invoicing and chatboxes. In addition, it's well supported by the founders, in active and rapid development. We're seeing new features released monthly.

Cons

Most of the cons in the system have been dealt with in recent months, with active development on weak areas in the system meaning they are constantly being improved.

Sasha-Shae from Fresh Medley Designs Studio

Excellent All-in-One Business Management Tool!!

Overall I really enjoy using Plutio, I like how customizable it is and that it's not bloated software, and the interface is nice to look at and use.

Pros

Seriously, loving how Plutio makes it easy to create proposals, contracts, have various templates and task boards for projects. It's simple to get started and the support is also very helpful! The speed at which new features come out is also excellent, and I enjoy that there is a mobile app so we can view tasks/projects on the go and also create items on the go.

Cons

Since it's newer, some features may not be present yet, but they are in progress!!

Serena from JCM Interior

Time-saver to Manage Your Business Operations

Helps to organize my business operations

Pros

Plutio solves the most basic and important aspect of every legitimate business - tracking and organizing of business's quote/proposal and invoices. Everything under one login and the best part is the clean and intuitive interface which keeps things organized and searchable. Your business operations can be accessed using their mobile app as well, a true time-saver.

Cons

Wish there's more automation involved in the process. eg. unsigned quotation/proposals (ocr determine or email track) will trigger an email reminder to client.

Laura from Laura In Order

Great small business management tool

Plutio allows me to manage and track everything going on in my business in one tool. It replaced both Asana and Dubsado, plus gave me even more functionality. I love it!

Pros

I love just how much of my business I can manage using Plutio. Task and project management, client management, invoicing, client agreements and so much more. And they're rolling out new functionality all the time.

Cons

Plutio is still growing, so there are some features that are not currently available - Zapier integration, automated invoice reminders etc. These are on the roadmap so I have faith they will be delivered soon.

Peter from Hospitality

Absolutely just what i was looking for

Just started and it was very easy to setup my company and branding. Easy to understand even with all the features provided (well done)

Pros

Really easy to use and customize (with white label paid add-on even better). If they continues with the pace of updates like they did the past year then this product is hard to beat. The roadmap looks very promising but Plutio is al ready very feature rich and has almost all i need to start my small business. No need for a few different products to be able to have the same productivity. Hope you get enough paying customers soon to expand your team and business and be able to add even more updates and integrations.

Cons

Hope that all future updates will be available in my 2018 black friday deal and not as a separate payable add-on like the white label add-on. There might be a risk that his small business and startup target group cannot afford it anymore and get disappointed.

Tiffany from ByTiffanyRachann.com

Industry: Writing and Editing

Create your own planet!

It's been a business lifesaver. Once I create a project scope I pop it into Plutio and add my client for overview and interaction. There's an overall progress bar and I can even customize the color scheme for certain items. I can duplicate projects and create project templates. It's dramatically saved me on time and the white label feature has made it easy for me to pitch processing systems to clients who need it.

Pros

Plutio is super user-friendly. As in, it's one of those software options that you won't have to spend hours trying to figure out how to launch. It's clean, simple design makes it easy to understand and navigate. A really good system for creating and tracking processes.

Cons

I don't like that I can't connect or integrate it with any other software programs.

Response from Plutio

Replied October 2018

Wow, Tiffany! Thank you ever so much for your constructive feedback. You will soon be able to integrate Plutio into anything, as we are about to release our public API! We can't wait to hear your thoughts when integrations comes, soon ;)

Ye from Dynamic Presence

Multi business management Organizer

Helps me to keep all my businesses into one organized dashboard

Pros

Able to handle multiple businesses, each with its own invoice system, time tracking, proposals and other tools for managing your business operation. Team management withh custom fields feature and customize permission settings for inviting contractors and clients. Amazing.

Cons

The mobile app, specifically ios seems very slow to load up and process. Is a nice feature by Plutio to help us manage our business on the go but speed performance must be taken care of.

Melissa from Fox & Owl Media

Excellent customer service and ambitious roadmap

The is an excellent CEO. He responds directly to customers and once he receives a complaint or suggestion (via a dedicated Facebook group), he gets to work on trying to resolve problems and implement suggestions.

Pros

I like the concept of the software. I like the promise it makes and what you can do with it. I really like that Plutio knows who their target market are - freelancers and business owners who do projects for clients, with or without a team. The value proposition is clear, and the purpose of the software is clear. This is why I bought into a subscription - because I am in the target audience and I believed that this software could help me make my project process smoother when working with clients.

Cons

I sadly didn't continue my subscription to the software as I don't see myself being able to get my clients onboard with using the software with me on projects. I bought a subscription to the software twice and have cancelled it both times, as it took me a while to set up and I battled to see how I could fit it into my existing work processes without throwing out quite a lot of my existing process. It's labour intensive in the beginning - obviously because every user uses the software differently because every business is different in how it operates.

Kristel from Mesh Marketing

Always improving, and always on top of technical issues/inquiries

Pros

Plutio is one of the newer task management services out there, and already it's risen to the top of the heap. Not only are they fast to address technical issues / inquiries, but they are constantly working on great new improvements to the platform.

Cons

A little slow to load, and sometimes there are issues with task sorting.

Excellent all around SEO software

Makes running my business much simpler and keeps everything organized in one place.

Pros

Cover's all of my needs in freelance SEO and as I start to hire new employees. Very easy to use and feature rich without being overwhelming.

Cons

Some bugs as the software has been developed but nothing critical overall. It was a little slow but is up to speed now.

Jeff from Keurig Dr Pepper Inc.

Amazing Project Management Tool

Fantastic experience overall. My clients love it and being able to see exactly where we are at in the process and what's coming up.

Pros

For a while I've searched for something that would allow me to group several tools into one, and Plutio is it. Plutio has allowed me to share my process with the client, to create and send both a Proposal and Contract that auto invoices them once they sign it and allows them to pay via PayPal, Stripe, or directly to my bank. File uploads and sharing, messaging, and more.... Honestly it goes way beyond what I would have expected with all the features it has. It really is an all in one management tool for me. Support is top notch, nothing but praise for them.

Cons

My only complaint and it's not an issue, is that I would like to see a little better layout/design of the app dashboard.

Plutio is great project management tool for freelancing and consulting projects.

Project management and tasklists / OKRs for my smaller consulting engagements is solved with Plutio.

Pros

Lots of features from proposal stage to execution/implementation stage.

Cons

Not all features fully developed and polished, but I think the team behind Plutio is responsive and will get there with forthcoming improvements.

SHIVBHADRASINH from Meetanshi

Useful tool for task management

Good job done but can be made better still with the help of the technical team.

Pros

Plutio was helpful while working remotely during the pandemic for easy task management. Our company had no experience of work from home but plutio made it easier for me to manage the employees' tasks and also increased their productivity when working from home.

Cons

Sometimes you have to face technical glitches and errors. Dealing with such errors every now and then is surely a con.

Melvin from Dynamic Presence

Keeping our business operations in one place

We love it :)

Pros

Came across this tool when we needed our ops (proj managing scopes -> proposals, time track, designated task, etc) to be more organized in one place with collaborations. Our key staff work remotely and needed something that's basically has little learning curve so to get things moving. Intuitive.

Cons

Quite a few features seem buggy initially but being in the IT industry, we know is quite the norm for SaaS startups.

A good all around business management tool for single users or small teams

We used this product to manage our clients using the CRM feature. We also do project management with this tool.

Pros

- The ability to handle so many aspects of the business under one application - Being able to invite clients to view work being done for them and setting permissions to limit what they see - Their transparency. They allow you to see their roadmap. If something isn't on the roadmap you can email support and they will give you a clear answer with a timeline. - They listen to their customers and use the feedback to build a better tool.

Cons

- Being that it's a new company you sometimes experience minor oversights which impact the user experience. - That said I feel like they are committed to improving their product. - So if you're ok being an early adopter you should be just fine.

Jignesh from Satva Design Studio

Industry: Graphic Design

The Best Team Collaboration and Project Management Saas Tool

Awesome Experience so far, loved it by me my team and clients

Pros

Team features Collab Clients modules Unlimited Project Unlimited Tasks Top notch UI

Cons

Integrations needs to be more on edge and at the time where integration wins race for saas tools Plutio needs to dig deep on that part

Solid CRM solution

While I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (did I mention LOVE) the contract feature, I just couldn't overcome my need to have one consolidated place for all 3 of my business to do lists. If I ever get back down to one business, I will be back to Plutio in a heartbeat!

Pros

Cons

I own 3 unrelated businesses. One subscription can only manage one business. After using the software, I completely understand why it is set up that way, but I feel that I need ALL of my to do items in one spot.